WPA AND WPA2 CRACKED AND OBSOLETE

'MOST OR ALL' WIFI SECURITY BROKEN, POTENTIALLY ALLOWING ANY DEVICE TO BE BROKEN INTO, US GOVERNMENT WARNS
Any device that connects to almost any WiFi network could be potentially compromised
Andrew Griffin - 5 hours ago

Source: independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/wifi-wpa-2-krack-security-hacking-cyber-crime-device-smartphone-ipad-break-internet-us-government-a8002446.html
Archive: archive.is/HSK0v

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, LADS, THE FULL AND TOTAL COLLAPSE OF NORMALFAG WIRELESS INTERNET IS HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97Gm2rAAtNc
youtube.com/watch?v=cJx7ewEyuzo
youtube.com/watch?v=BvCWW3i9wxY
archive.fo/Lpchy
krackattacks.com/
archive.is/ItR6K
github.com/wifiphisher/wifiphisher
pierrekim.github.io/blog/2016-04-04-quanta-lte-routers-vulnerabilities.html
drchaos.com/breaking-wpa2-psk-with-kali-linux/
wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/hardware.button
web.metasofa.org:81/vansprouts/parabolic.html
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can also use wifi as a crude form of radar to "see" where people are. Useful in hostage situations. They don't like to talk about this feature much.

Is anyone actually doing it, or was it a paper/demo? I remember some shit from years ago where a camera could look around a corner by gathering information from reflections… but I never heard anything else.

Also can use wifi to get em data.

You'll see.

Arrrgghhhhhhhhh now I have to find another entry point!

please goyim change your security setting to a lower older shittier setting that isn't WPA or something higher or other etc. to protect yourself! N-no it won't leave you more vulnerable than before, s-sure this is real! i-its not like we couldn't hack the shit out of everything before anyways s-stupid! but make our job easier- I MEAN PROTECT YOURSELF *hand rubbing intensifies*

the whole world permanently becomes a giant unfiltered free internet meshnet clusterfuck of freedom and adventure

where the hell did my ">" go?

I'm not gonna lie, unless you're actually rather seasoned with OPSEC or just security in general, you're wasting your time worrying about doing anything the government can see, because they can see it… all of it.
inb4 nihilist

I get free internet now?
This is relevant to my interests

>all of it.

Ok, what really gets me is this.

if they can see everything and gather data everywhere then why didn't they stop the bostom bombing? or the orlando nightclub shooting? or sandy hook? or the las vegas massacre?

A
they can't actually do what we think they can do, and they suck a data gathering and can't actually see everything

or
B
they can see everything and gather data as much as we are supposed to believe they can, and they knew about all the bombings and shootings before they happened and then did nothing- simply allowing them to happen.

pick one and only one.

It's B. It's always been B

You'd be surprised. Giant themeparks are testing this technology to control crowd flow and line times.

it's B
needle in a thousand haystack problem user. (((they))) simply do not have the manpower to sort through the meaningless chaff to find the relevant nuggets of info

What the fuck are you even doing here?
Even still, you shouldn't live your life on slippery slopes. Just because they CAN do something, doesn't actually translate to its practicality. Beyond that, who says they genuinely have the resources to act on all the info they have, or even be able to dig through it? When I said they CAN see everything you're doing, I purposefully didn't mention that they WILL see everything you do.

Shouldn't this be on >>>Holla Forums ?

but ive been able to crack that shit for almost a decade

They see everything, but its too damn much. Not even an a.i. could sort that much constant flow of real time data.

Every day, we more and more become Shadowrun.

This.
I've been using kali linux/Alfa dongle/large dictionary to crack these WPA's for years. At first it was just to see if I could do it. Then after I was fucked by Comcast I started doing it to get internet service.

Nothing an update can't fix lads, but companies won't be as fast in updating.
Ethernet till patch I suppose.

Time to revive wired LAN networks and stay ethernet, folks. 80's is coming back!

metres and metres of cables

You're so cute, user. It's (((B))) and you're really fucking dumb if you think your government cares about losing a few pay piggies to terrorists.

Question: How the fuck did it take so long for people to figure out this?
Usually, exploits are found super quickly and abused quickly and then fixed quickly. This shit is about 15 years old

Holla Forums has known about this for years

Just read shadowrun wiki. A tier three kike rips off my all time favorite novel (neuromancer) and turns it into d&d ripoff. Jfmsuf.

What other security can we use for Wi-Fi besides string ethernet cables throughout your home? I'm stuck with a normal fag family on normalfag internet.

Kek I pick third option, all those were staged hoaxes. Git gud bitch boy

Can you point me to a walkthrough of this that a no techie could follow? I would like to get free interbuts

Honestly, I'm going to diverge and go with A. Same tactics the Gestapo used: make everyone think you're far, far more omniscient than you are. It's a highly effective tactic.

Do they have tools to get data from everything? Yes. Are they able to collect all data from everyone at all times? No.

Our own LAN based fascist internet.

I wish there was a secure way we could communicate so we could organize IRL, but at the moment it seems everything is way too compromised. No way to suitably vet people.

You were already able to brute force WPA2 keys with a GPU. These fixes wont change that. Wireless was always going to be a security issue.

This has always been an issue for fascists. The whole point of nazi style government isn't prove tour worth with above board deeds. When everything is clandestine the advantage goes to shadowlurkers, ie Jews. They have the best underground vetting process called "killing and eating kids", you gotta be fucked tondo it and once in you'll likely just stay.

*whole point… is to prove your worth…

Non issue. Computers are for lying kikes.

you can make crude maps of houses with wifi, this means you have to walk around with a laptop measuring the signals from the router. I doubt a single point is useful for anything.

You now realize not every user working in IT is dumb enough to lurk on Holla Forums.

So you're saying that we're all lying kikes? Tell me more.

Oh no, if only I had the power to disable wireless and use some kind of physical cable to the router.
And literally only did it that way for years.

THIS IS NOT THE STORM BUT I TAKE IT

Holla Forums is the shittiest board on Holla Forums, bunch of depressed faggots.

I was talking about wired lan networks

I don't have any better place to post this, just found it funny.

Chinese app WeChat translates "black foreigner" to nigger.

Holla Forums has always been full of techtards

Sounds like (((somebody))) wants to stop the Vegas Investigation

user, just move your router to the best location for yourself.

I'm shocked this many faggots on here didn't already use physical connections over wifi.

Well meme'd friend

As long as you aren't in a commie block and the nearest neighbor is 70+ ft from your access point away wifi is fine. Plus at that point if you see some prick in a bush you have the right to go out and beat his ass and take his laptop.

Sure but the cities are eve more locked down gulag now. Good luck leaving when they have alexas and cameras on every corner plus leaving your phone wifi is like turning your suit sensors on full while the CMO is actually the ling.

A DEMO FROM A GROUP AT MIT EXISTS
youtube.com/watch?v=97Gm2rAAtNc
youtube.com/watch?v=cJx7ewEyuzo
youtube.com/watch?v=BvCWW3i9wxY

This isn't exactly news, you've been able to crack these for quite a while with simple dictionary attacks.

You'd be surprised how many people never change the default password, or put something incredibly asinine as a password.

Any of these safe? All my router supports

Eternal reminder of general browsec for fucking about on the internet:
It's pretty simple but for the likes of google and facebook, there isn't a "delete" button for your photos and posts. The data you submit to them will be stored away and cataloged in some form even if it is not visible to the public eye. This is very hard for today's youth who already have a facebook and put their real names, locations, and photos of themselves on social media because their friends did it. Even if they delete that information it will still be there. Their only hope to escape this is to stop immediately and abandon your social media entirely. With any luck your face will change as you age.

As for opsec, the above applies but also:
eg: if you have an american proxy but are a bong, drop the u's in honour etc
It's all about making junk data that either appears enough like something else that their algorithms can't tell it apart or small and nonsensical that it is excluded.

The whole point of all of this is to prevent your door from being kicked in for wrongthink so it will only not matter if there is no threat of FEMA camps and you do not give in to this false reality that is being forced on you.

But the default passwords are pretty tough , they're a jumble of random characters. Unless you have access to the physical router, you won't crack it.

can anyone webm these or give a quick summary on what is done?

First of all, I think Anime is to blame. It is the single and fundamental cause of degeneracy on this board. Second is it doesn't really matter, privacy as our government say isn't important..Be patriotic , the gov gots your back!

Is a telecom company capable of remotely forcing an update to the routers they provide? I suspect so, and I expect Windows to do the same. This will likely only be useful for a small window if you're wanting to use it for anything but networks that aren't regularly maintained.

No.
Router firmware update will probably be required for safe wifi. Third-party firmware if it comes to that.

What I'm reading from this is "there will be no observable difference but here's a 'security' update."

fyi
you will need a local or external Multipath TCP proxy to convert them all into one connection

The elites that built this tech empire made sure they were building a system they already controlled.. this should be obvious. Enterprising individuals or cianiggers can exploit these mechanisms and avenues. Your final form of opsec should be a firearm

>needle in a thousand haystack problem user. (((they))) simply do not have the manpower to sort through the meaningless chaff to find the relevant nuggets of info

Fair enough, but if they have the ability to gather information, but are not able to sort through the information they gather- then why do they do it at all?

That's what creeps me out.

This sounds like a good way to force a new backdoored standard into the industry. Remove old devices, that still work properly, replace with new, more expensive shit that does the same job. Then sit back and profit.

but what about powerline?

THIS IS AN ATTACK ON CLIENTS NOT THE ROUTER
This means that you need to update all your devices which use wifi.
For CCMP (the most popular for WPA2), you can only decrypt the contents of the packets. Take a look at pic related.
This has nothing to do with breaking into the router / cracking passwords / joining the network / getting free internet.

Can we use this to our advantage and start spying on the kikes?

Powerline isn't wireless, and it is strictly limited to the maximum cable/signal length of 328 feet (100 meters).

I work for a telco (specifically doing wireless support), I'm laughing non stop about this, because most customers are dumb as rocks even with the small amount of education I info dump on them when I get the chance to. The good news is that most people have nothing of value on their home networks, the bad news is that people think they have things of value on their home networks and are gonna freak out about it causing mass panic once this hits mainstream media.

jewbuntu already released a patch, wpa_supplicant updated.

this is why windows 10 force updates people, just don't give goyim the choice and they won't have to be confused with choices.

So that scene from Dark Knight wasn't actually that far-fetched after all?

its not A or B
its C: they planned the orlando nightclub shooting, and sandy hook, and the las vegas massacare

Because politicians are lawyers seeking reelection and popularity, not philosopher kings.

They don't have the ability YET. Why wait until it's ready before starting to collect the data they'll use it for?

2.4 GHz signals only meaningfully interact with one thing aside from a transmitter/receiver.. and that's water. Guess what humans are mostly made of. Now, it's not going to give you cancer or anything, since the amount of power being output by wifi transmitters is really really low, but it's enough to go "Oh, this blob of mass is roughly the shape of a person, because the signal didn't go through it."

People shit themselves when I start listing off the devices on their wifi network, nevermind I have to be VPN'd into the ISP's main backbone network to access the CMTS to ask their modem/router unit what is connected to it. Hell, I can even tell roughly how far something is from your router based solely on the RSSI level (negative number between 0-120, -25 or -30 is roughly 5-10 feet, for instance, but -70 is closer to 40-45 feet, the larger the number is the farther away it is and it's not linear).

testises and brain deformities due to heat? sure
cancer? come on now

This sin't really news… I do think everyone should know about it… but anyone with aircrack can get on most random networks.

You can run it on a tablet, leave it in your parked car, and come back in the morning with access to someone's network.

If you aren't visiting chans or torrenting everything using your neighbor's wifi, then what are you even doing using the Internet?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I wonder if Google has had this exploit since 2005? They've been war-driving in their Google Maps car and inventorying devices and PII.

How? This hasn't been the case for ages, to my knowledge. Dictionary attacks take fucking forever, and most routers are configured by ISPs nowadays, with random gibberish passwords, so a dictionary attack likely wouldn't work anyway, right?

This attack isn't about breaking into a network.

Triple-handshake my dudes, of course this is all a coincidence like with WEP and not an Israeli plan.

If you can get the unencrypted contents of any packets that go to and from the client, couldn't you couple this with deauthentication attacks to force the password to be re-transmitted and captured?

Are there any attacks that are better then these that have come out?

evil twin attack is best waifu tbh

Is this the "big" thing that was supposed to happen today?

I'd say that a massive tech breach that undermines every modern consumer device is pretty relevant here

You force a client that already has access to re-connect which gives you the key to get in yourself. Anyone with basic skills has been using this method for free internet for ages now.

Wait, you mean the ISP can connect to anything in your home network? Can they hack into my ESP-8266s and ESP-32s?

Hooboy, did he ever call that one.

THIS
ALWAYS
THIS
EVERY FUCKING TIME IT'S MOST LIKELY
THIS

pay attention for the next few weeks you will notice more ads on tv pop ups and (((media))) storytellers telling the world that you need a better more secure internet CONTROL ''

PURE COINCIDENCE INDEED

All you need to crack into most wifi is an antenna and a copy of Kali. I know a person who owns an apartment complex that uses these tools to monitor internet activities of his residents to make sure they aren't looking up CP and stuff.

1337-COME-ON-NOW
What's his opinion on the NSA snooping on all his stuff?

you need friends that aren't niggers

Hahahahahahahaha fuck this is some of the worst shilling I've seen in a long time. cianiggers must be outsourcing to the street shitters now.

Every one of those events was staged by cianiggers. Boston bombing was the funniest one of all it got BTFO by chads and /fit/izens on the misc within 6 hours.

Your friend is a pedophile who thinks he is clever

Let me know when its put into an easy to read format for everyone to understand and follow.

Ill spread this like wildfire around my city and make our only two internet jews shit themselves.

they said "WPA 2". that's not been crackable with kali. WPA was, or am i behind the curve?

No, I don't have direct access to your devices. But I sure can see what is actually connected to your wifi network. But here's the kicker, it only works on "gateway" devices, if you have a plain modem + router, folks like me don't have access to that (and it performs a fuckton better anyway).

if i were to put my wireless network(s) on a different subnet would it be isolated from my wired network completely?

t. networking novice

Most normies, who are the people that I have to explain this shit to, have no fucking idea what RFI can do. They think it's cancer so I call it cancer, it's a losing battle to try to correct these people when it comes to explaining this. These are also the same people who believe they have Wi-Fi Hypersesntivity, but go outside with no shielding and have no problems every single day.

You could if you have a router that supports that kind of functionality. Once they're on your network it doesn't matter, though, due to that you're probably gonna want your wifi printer to talk to your wired PC to print that term paper or whatever so you'll have a router on a stick to route traffic between your wired and wireless networks (either via vlans or direct ip subnetting, depending on how your router wants to handle that..). Good luck finding a consumer router that can do it out of the box without having to install pfsense or whatever the current flavor of the week custom firmware is.

I have no choice, Spectrum is the only provider out here. I'm fucked.

well i run ddwrt, and im autistic enough to wire up my printer and setup another trash router for wifi only if need be.

I don't know shit about security is all.

Van Eck Phreaking requires physical access in all known implementations thus far. Does it not? Also it's not really related to this anyhow since its focus is reconstructing data from unintentional electromagnetic emissions.

wait until the feds realize WEP can be cracked too.

Has anybody released pratical tools for WPA2 cracking yet?

I miss the good old days of WEP, when I never had to pay for internet access. If I can crack all my neighbors WPA2 networks, I'm going to cancel my service with my ISP.

Literally nobody is advising people downgrade to WEP, so cool it with the hysterics. WEP has been wide open for years. I've cracked hundreds of WEP networks.

This is retarded.
It's a simple 'evil clone' attack
People have been doing this for years/decades

You basically make a wifi connection with the same name as the one your target is on, force them off their connection, then hope they reconnect to your fake one you just madeand you can see all of their traffic.

Think of the subnets as rooms. You have a laptop in room (subnet) A and a desktop in room B.
You are on the laptop and want to visit a website. Consider the website some dudes house.

If you want to do the same from room B then both of youwill be sharing that hallway, and there is no telling if that fuck is going to sneak back into your room while yer at dudes house as long as you both have to share the only hallway to the front door.

There are some workarounds such as tunneling individual computers or indivudual subnets to un through the hallway in an armored convoy until regrouping at someone elses house to start the process above of getting to dudes house with OpenVPN or the like, but it quickly becomes a fucking if room A and B are ever desited to talk to eachother (files, printers, etc).

Just ensure they cant touch. If you got a 2nd wrt box, set to wrap up its entire lan side and vpn to an outside provider, then the wan port on that into the lan on the first wrt box that just goes out normally should do.

i'm sure there will be usable tools out long before everything is patched.

imagine all the windows 7 users who intentionally disable windows update.

Thanks, that's really reassuring. I guess basic INFOSEC does go a long way.

I'm surprised they didn't go the way of Sobe drinks and replace their packaging (used to be glass for Sobe) to plastic to "save money".

the plastic is inside.

Pringles aren't potato chips, they're corn chips, the yellow is from corn not from burning carbon.

You're retarded.

Anything cooked under 100C is unsafe for consumption, so enjoy.

Two questions:
1. Does this mean WPA2 cracking will finally be faster?
2. When does the tool get added to the repositories

He probably means packaged foods.

and iirc it's 120F minimum internal temperature for most stuff, 140F to be safe.

as in prepared food.

Nah government is super shit.

Working in intelligence sounds cool and interesting, but it is essentially a nepotistic bureaucracy half the time. Chances are these people do show up, but it is very hard to track and correctly identify the ones who will act.

I am pretty sure that WPA was broadcasting your wifi password unencrypted every 5 minutes, and if memory servers WPA2 could be cracked easily if the password was 8 or less characters. This feels old sold as new

Why not? It's not like any of us have anything better to do than autistically post in a vietnamese noodle spinning theatre

gotta go

BRB dying from food poisoning.

You're basically chewing on cyanide there, man.

Corn is a carbohydrate-rich vegetable, like potato. You're retarded.

elaborate

I remember watching some bush survival show and pringles were supposed to be good because of their high fats/energy.

Most Americans probably never seen a salad without shit like ranch, cheese, spoonfuls of oil, meats, and bread bits.

Since ((they)) monitor everything already

>the actorsurvival expert goes to hotels at night

And that's why Boston was bullshit. If those bombs were set of by 2.4ghz signal as the pictures purported, the person sending the detonation signal would have had to be up on the roof above the bags. Because the crowds (masses of water) would have interrupted the signal.

yes but now we can walk into a starbuck and remote into a PI sitting in our backpack and fuck with the jewiest of hipsters all fucking day

learn from this greasy pajeet, build your arsenals and starting hitting places quick.

in all fairness we can detect loop back discrepancies when shit like this happens. I worked at a telephone company and he had hilarious cases of people's lines being tapped in.

Are the "Misc." forums on bodybuilding.com still a thing?? Had many of my first lulz there brah

pure coincidence

i stopped going when they permabanned Xorsos and deleted all this post history when he developed his surrogate whaling technique.. Yes they still exist and there are still keks to be had, and some decent memes too but after I got hooked on imageboards the heavy-handed moderation became insufferable.

The faggot mod that killed the original Misc was VAPump, a white knight beta mangina and proto-sjw. Gotta get muh grills to post on the misc to move all those soy-based proton powders collecting dust in the bb.com warehouses after they fell for the grill target market meme.

Honestly, your best bet is to blend in with the crowd. Make yourself look like any other normal average joe with a normiebook and an instathot.

Granted, I don't follow this advice, but that's because I really don't give a shit anymore. Fairly sure I'm on all the lists already.

All cucked. And the clients will all need to be patched.

It is mighty PURE COINCIDENCE this comes out now. Just after people get all pissed about Windows10 and IOS11 and decide to stay on older versions . Now this comes out. To get patched you will have to update to the latest botnet OS's.

you faggots have got to be kidding me. literally everything you own that has a digital capacity is vulnerable. this has been known for years. kys
i use chrome

You'd be depressed too if a bunch of normies and jews invaded your happyfunland and turned everything to shit. Everything has been royally fucked-up since the smartphone invasion and Web 2.0 disaster.
Anyway if you want to keep using wireless you can, just don't depend on the consumer routers to be worth a damn. If that's all you got, don't use its wireless. Instead connect an ARM SBC or something to it via ethernet cable, and have *that* act as your wireless AP. Then you don't even need to use WPA, you can even use no wifi encryption whatsoever. The trick is to configure it to only route packets over ssh tunnel or vpn, where you have a lot more control over what encryption is used.

HOLY SHIT
SO THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN THEIR PLAN TO PUSH VIRTUALIZATION

BILDERBERG LEAKER user WAS RIGHT

bravo you can now use your neighbors wifi as a proxy to shitpost, leaving them as a target, i'm talking about the noise neighbor

Cyanide is found in a lot of seed coatings, as well as many other sources, such a spinach. Generally it isn't an acute issue unless you are eating an fuckton of certain unsoaked nuts that have that woody seed coating (not to be confused with the shell which should never be eaten). Not sure what long term elevated cyanide intake will do to you, but you can probably assume there is some correlation with some bad thing somewhere.

There have been studies that find that over 99% of the pesticides you consume on a daily basis are produced naturally by the plants themselves. They have many uses for these compounds, but primarily it's to protect themselves and their offspring from fungi, bacteria, and fucking you. Eating many grains, especially whole grains will cause low level inflammation of your intestines, which causes subtle problems that may eventually fuck you up. Unsoaked/unsprouted beans are also retarded.
And that's not even going into the fuckhuge amount of things with are filled with xenoestrogens.
Fruits are fine and good, but there are a variety of reasons to not to make them an major everyday part of your diet. A fruit diet will fucking destroy you, same with eating too many mustard family plants, or nothing but potatoes.

There is no such thing as "safe", rather everything is a spectrum that goes from "least concern" to "greatest concern".

So here's some tips for a long life
1. Don't each too much of any one thing, which will allow your liver and kidneys to deal with that shit like you evolved to be able to do.
2. When it comes to cancer, worry about the materials that make up your clothes, body care products, packaging, furniture and houses first. Cooking decent food is a "least concern" sort of thing.
3. Start paying attention to how you feel when you eat something, and experiment with removing things from your diet. I felt a lot better after completely removing bread. You should feel both satisfied and healthy after you eat, and sometimes this means more meat and fats, sometimes it means more vegetables.
4. Don't be a faggot.

All the computers are pozzed. All of them. It's too late to unpoz them. They are all compromised, forever. You'd have to destroy every single one and start from scratch to even make a dent, and it will only get worse. It will only get worse. It will only get worse.

If you didn't build it from scratch in a secret Faraday cage in a remote cave, it's not really "your" computer, and it never will be.

You could have avoided this.

I think they are wanting everyone to buy the new batch of (((NSA))) certified routers the kikes will be coming out with shortly. It's for your own good. Linksys used to do planned obsolescence with there routers dyeing after a given time plus a random interval. It boosted sails till competitors started taking market share. Now all the guys are working together to get ppl to buy new shit.

And they sell this bullshit for like $300, when it's actually no better than some $40 chink shit. To add insult to injury asus IS chink shit.

This, tbh. The CPUs have been backdoored since 2006, the NICs since 1998, motherboards since 2003 - an airgapped network MIGHT have the ability to be private, but even that should at least be in a faraday cage because of the wifi cards built into everything.

You're better off without wifi signals so close to you anyway. It fucks with your brain and growth.

TL;DR
Glow in the dark niggers and bronies will be upset their favorite zero day is now publicly known about.

Fuck that backward 'radar' detection tech. You only need to use the correct wavelength and you can view through any material even concrete. Lesser capable but public examples: millimeter wave vision, infrared, etc
Vid related is (((Israeli))) startup using radio waves to see through walls. Tinfoil those walls user, the 'conspiracy theorists' were always right. P.S. don't forget the bedroom ceiling, because satellites and shit. ;^)

Remove wireless cards, microphones, and anything related (bluetooth, infrared…) The cage is a good idea, but a lot more trouble. If wireless chip is on mobo, you should still be able to disconnect antenna and/or radio.
And avoid using USB disks to transfer data to/from airgapped network. CD/DVD is better.

NSA-kuns at data centres disagree with you user.
archive.fo/Lpchy (from 2014 = old)

Use a MAC whitelist. Only devices with the correct MAC can connect. Annoying but works unless they spoof your MAC which for most people wanting free internet will be too much of a bother.

This hack is more about viewing your neighbor's traffic + stealing your neighbor's passwords than using your neighbor's wifi to shitpost.

I don't know anything about the computer, but as far as I understand nothing is being cracked, rather, bypassed by a spoofed handshake.
See
Also

Yes. Intercept local kike traffic, get passwords.

RIGHT WING WAR DRIVING SQUADS

American here,
Its true, I put Ranch on my orange slices all the time.

did someone say MGTOW?

Is this the hacker known as 4chan?

Welp, that explains how somebody broke into my WiFi to download actual fucking CP what the fuck two weeks ago.

Nope that is some poo teaching people how to be a shameless skid.

This is actually really really old. The fact the US gov suddenly says anything about it is suspect or maybe their corporate overlords tell them that free wifi eats their shekels.

WEW, fucking shill detected. unless you're talking about seed that's genetically modified to grow a plant that produces it's own toxin like monsanto corn, you are outright fucking lying out of your fucking asshole.

Adding to this: I'm 95% sure that they tend to hire morons or people that are sub-par and wouldn't cut it in other fields (if they were actually brilliant they'd be in academia, high paying professions, etc). Most of the public figures that have said they are former intelligence don't even come across as people capable of insight, understanding, systemic deep thinking, problem solving ability, and other aspects. Look at some of the figures on twitter or in the news, e.g. that CIA guy Egg McMuffin. Guy is a genuine moron that most people here could run around him in terms of thought.

If someone says to me, "I was ex-intelligence", I automatically think, "You're an idiot, probably with some shit degree in politics or IR." Hollywood portrays the field officers as James Bond types, while the analysts are portrayed as brilliant pensive thinkers that are really geniuses. Both are utter bullshit.

wow

oh no! fruits and vegetables! ah fuck I'm dying! is it organic too? OH FUCK Aughhh! my guts! I'm poisoned! too-… healthy… *cough*

guys guys I have the solution

Security Lockdown Freedom Phone

everyones favorites with the keyboard that slides out underneath

Except it hasn't been exploited yet, Mr Pizza

Were you the guy from that thread on Holla Forums?

ITT: retards not understanding shit about WPA2 at all

1. it's not a WPA2 crack - attacker doesn't get your password - it's a key reinstallation attack, attacker forces you during handshake to use already used key, thus enabling him to inject forged packets

2. it's a client attack. nothing to do with replacing routers

3. linux has already security fix of wpa_supplicant, please update to 2.6.11

4. attacker CAN inject packets thus INFECT you and then STEAL/TAKE HOSTAGE your data

krackattacks.com/

shit

Ubiquiti has some nice extenders like that, pretty cheap too
Please tell me they aren't jewed
I know Cisco is the jewiest company next to Intel and thats sayin somethin

It's not cyanide
A molecule called amygdalin.
You can split the cyanide molecule from it with some effort.
It's a redpill to swallow to. Check it out.
I've personally never had any bad health effects from eating foods with very high "cyanide" content, because it is not cyanide, it's amygdalin. Keeps me a lot more healthy.

dude, they had to update firmware on 40+ products this year because of PHP vulnerability from 1997

With modern multipath routers (multiple antennas) it's not even really "crude", there have been some crazy demos including one that recovered a password typed on a keyboard by detecting where the fingers were. IIRC that sort of accuracy requires doppler shift analysis too, but the point is that it's a solved problem and now (((anyone))) capable of running GoySpy.exe can achieve it.

archive.is/ItR6K

wewlad
I just found out about their brand this year
What are your general thoughts on them? Any good?
I picked up for (((free))) one of their old outdoor AP's for my house, works great

i wouldn't waste money on a new one
mikrotik+lede/ddwrt is cheaper,more secure and better
unless they pozz it on it's way to you

Subtle flaws in the protocol itself are usually the hardest to detect. Maybe this was crafted to escape detection by industry experts that are actually undercover NSA, but it's at least equally plausible it's simply an obscure edge case that nobody thought to test before now and wasn't a path hit by protocol fuzzers.

We had a big contract at where I work which included building a rack for a big company which they would put in a vehicle - we quoted them for Ubiquiti and the fat boomer asshole who's in charge of their IT dept basically forced us to take their Cisco garbage
WEWLAD

Please tell us what's so bad about "virtualization" in your own words, 3 to 5 sentences.

See also github.com/wifiphisher/wifiphisher , which rather than cracking the encryption phishes normies into giving you the password (evil twin attack variant.)

Furthermore WPS is enabled by default on normie routers and effectively reduces the security to guessing a PIN, and if you know the router model e.g. from the SSID specific attacks against it may be possible :
pierrekim.github.io/blog/2016-04-04-quanta-lte-routers-vulnerabilities.html

Wasteful. Instead of proper, streamlined container approaches, you load an entire copy of the OS for the sake of (typically) one piece of software. Proper container approaches > virtualization every day. As much flack as systemd gets for including everything, it's also increasingly an option for high-performance virtualization.

How would an user make a WiFi kill switch similar to the one in the Make-Weekend Projects that simply puts a physical break on an Ethernet cable? I would like a physical switch to turn off/on (shutdown/reboot) the wifi at the router end - cutting off or allowing access to any authorized wifi clients. I know some laptops have a physical slide switch to turn on/off wifi capability - this would be similar, but at the router end to cut out wifi connections only (router has separate ethernet connections that shouldn't be affected)
Is there a way of doing this that anons know of? I'm not finding any useful guides (wrong keywords?) but am certain others would have done similar already. I can make use of a generic Linksys router as needed.

Pics related + no_war_driving_possible_while_wifi_not_in_use.jpg

I work in IT and the previous IT supervisor pushed hard for virtualization, we have a few servers that host around 3-4 VM's each, but as you said, they basically do one thing each.
For example, we have one for the accounting stuff, one for the DC, a TS, etc.

How would you suggest this could be improved without having to add more hardware?

Aww shit my bad, I posted in the Holla Forums tab instead of the Holla Forums tab. Replies still welcome.

Fruits and veggies are stored refrigerator before it reaches the grocery store though, user is sort of right the danger zone is between 39 and 140 °F

BRAVO NOLAN
R
A
V
O

N
O
L
A
N

It's actually more along the lines of…
C
The government can collect most of everything but they are so overwhelmed with the massive amounts of data that they honestly can't sort through all of it, especially not in real time.

The only time they spy on you in real time is if you are already a target. Think badgoy or terrorist watch list. Everyone else goes under the radar until something catches their attention.

Is the government watching everything you do digitally? Probably.
Are agents hovered over a computer laughing at your memes? Probably not.
Is you data being stored on a server that no one will ever see? Most likely.

OpenBSD said fuck the embargo and patched this in July when they where notified. If you are running any other OS then you where left exploitable from a flaw that everyone knew about for months.

The same ones who intentionally disable it also know how to update their shit properly when the time comes.

Tech here. This is accurate. Everyone really should already be using a VPN with TOR, or preferably I2P. This key reinstillation attack is basically an advanced and specific form of a replay attack. Usually vulns like this are disclosed privatley to vendors before it is disclosed publicly. Most importantly everyone should assume a system is compromised to some degree and that no system is ever fully impenetrable. In this case one should take the necessary precautions of hardening their system as much as humanly possible.

Easiest way to disable wifi without turning the device off or going through the menus rebooting etc. would be to put in a disconnect on your antennas. The problem with this is the more connections you have (every place dissimilar metals touch) the more it fucks with your reception etc. Most people don't notice it but if you're a typical autist this will be unacceptable.
Set up a separate wifi router that connects to your wired network and unplug the wireless as needed.

No. Pre-shared key and the other variations of WPA/WPA2 are affected.

you can still run wpa2 with eap ttls, just run your own root cert, verify all certs. Someone will not be able to evil twin you.

FEB 2016 :
drchaos.com/breaking-wpa2-psk-with-kali-linux/

Mainstream media Anno Domini 2017 :
YOUR SHIT CAN BE STOLEN BY HACKERSSSSS

easiest way : hit it with a hammer until it loses the intended feature of giving anyone a copy of all data you transmit.

A temporary fix that may work:
A bit of polishing, and it will be a pretty easy way of mitigating this shitshow.

Pi may be good to just drop it off and collect later, like a cyber-landmine.

OpenWRT exposes WiFi as a standard network interface. You can just SSH into the router and "ifconfig wlan0 down", or do it through LuCI. You may even bind this command to the WPS button, since it doesn't work on OpenWRT by default.

Disconnecting antennas of an operating transmitter is a good way to get it fried.
t. /hamradio/

The best way to acomplish something like this would be by using OpenWRT and an arduino-esque device
Program it to login through SSH and disable/enable the wifi adapter (generally called wlan0)
If you got a bit of programming skills and a basic knowledge of sys/net administration this shouldnt be too hard

Looks like we have a wannabe Holla Forumsfag here

inb4 cianiggers have all the https keys
this is about wpa not https, assuming https works, open wifi wouldn't be a problem

Need a dictionary? Gotta get up, gotta grab a hammer, gotta walk to the device, gotta bang the device, gotta keep banging the device, etc. etc.
or

Indeed it is. But it SHUTS IT DOWN.

you have to destroy the alien artifact so a reestablishment of the connection will not occur

Thats why i set my router to not accept any new devices until i allow them.

Filtered, perhaps half is more your speed.

That's brute forcing the passphrase of a captured authentication with a dictionary attack, faggot.

You could at least post something newer like reaver-wps or pyrit (which is still a brute force but running on your gpu massively parallel) ffs.

Device name?
Device ID
MAC address ?
other handshake ?

meaning it was never really 'safe' to nbegin with
and any 'motivated attacker' (someone with 2 hrs time) is able to access almost everything.

mfw

Turn off Wi-Fi. Wire master race.

How?

It was if you didn't use words from the fucking dictionary. That's what aircrack is when used against wpa, a fucking dictionary attack. The only thing worrying is pyrit. 2-3 days of gpu work, probably less now.

That would be a rock solid reliable idea. Separate AP with power switch. Thanks.

Nice neat idea to bind to WPS button. Thanks.

Interesting. I could effectively create an infra red wifi switch with this. Infrared remote switches on the SBC, which auto SSHs into the router and turns on/off wifi.
Thanks.

I'll investigate the WPS binding first as it would be most similar to other routers to have a simple on/off button on the device.

Also to add : the bosses want to enact desktop virtualization, which I find completely useless and retarded
I dont want anons to spoonfeed me, but what are the major downsides to this (i need to explain it)

wouldn't you need to be within range before accessing it?

Y- yes?

I.e. you are 100% sure you do not have WPS vulnerability or password from vocabulary.

Fucking lol. It was nowhere near accurate enough for practical application, nowhere near being compact (needs lots of processing power) and nowhere near realtime (needs a fuckload of computations).

Here's the wiki page about the custom buttons in OpenWRT. If you're good with linux, you'll figure it out - just tried on my tp-link and it worked. (I had to use the "hotplug" method, mainly to determine the button name.)
wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/hardware.button

Didn't say you cant, but security policies on wireless are a bitch ,Unless you are working with containment vlan's, but most run of the mill routers dont even allow this.
If you want secure communications, you should do it over wireline anyways, unless you are a CIA nigger that runs a number station.

Best of luck with your journey user, if you are going with the latter i suggest you buy one these (pic related) and hook it up to an Arduino. Dont bother if you can bind it to the WPS button like suggested

Just like
Unplug router

We've done that before. And we had leechers spoof their MAC address on our network. Guess I'll be buying more ethernet cables.

It gives you the handshake hash which you then run against a rainbow table attack and get the value in minutes or seconds. Rainbow tables are precomputed brute force attack tables which speed up lookup times. Only security I see in the face of this is using at least 128 bits of entropy in your passwords, or implement a RADIUS server physically linked to the router if it can be configured to do RADIUS.

Unplugged router can't route shit from the wired part. The objective was to kill WiFi without touching the wires.

get two routers, 1 for ethernet, 1 for wifi, plugged into the ethernet router.

kill power to wifi only router to kill wifi, problem solved.

OpenBSD physical NAT firewall and VPN egress point into your net from the outside for your use set up between your internal AP and ISP router. Use cryptographic keys or certificates for authentication. If you really don't trust your ISP router then put Tor on that OpenBSD system and set up a stealth hidden service (has access key requirement to discover/connect to the onion) and route your OpenVPN connection over that.

Tor is a required tool online in the digital age. Tor is more than
Fucking don't be a brainlet and learn to configure it via its torrc configuration file.

you don't understand this vulnerability,
an actor can hijack your devices to work on it's network that looks like you network, just on a different channel. the actor doesn't try to gain access to your network, it doesn't need to.

You americans don't fail to amaze me.
It's like you never saw any actual food.
See this truck? It's carrying ketchup plant fruits. Yes, you can eat one just like that. No, it won't kill you. No, it doesn't need to be on top of a pizza.

How do you even figure that out? I didn't know you could figure out what someone browsed on your network and still be router-illiterate enough to have WPS enabled.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., at take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and they annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.
We have to take the real redpill.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

wut

I don't want my wife to be a machine.

DD-WRT released firmware, so if any of you nerd virgins are using DD-WRT, go download the new firmware for your router.

I'm inferring from DC, TS, etc., but you're pretty much out of options right there. VMs, for all their bloat, help make Windows manageable. Linux management is an entirely different beast; Solaris zones are kind of the best-case architecture, but systemd's containers are quite usable and lightweight.

You won't get anywhere until you first treat the cancer that is proprietary software. Unfortunately in many/most mid-tier non-IT corporate environments, you don't really have much of an option.

At my old workplace, we tried that and failed; there were more than a few applications that got very persnickety when shoved in a VM. What's more, unless you're very generous about resource provisioning, you end up in contention with other users for resources, so everything will "feel" slower. Combine that with difficulties in edge-case "normal" operation (using USB, multi-head, etc.), you'll likely quickly find that many users really hate the change. The broader question is which areas will be hardest hit, and that's impossible to guess at without knowing organizational specifics.

Nintendokia.

Please…

Considering we barely have 20 employees using computers it doesnt even come close to justifying the cost of buying (lets say) the VMware licence for the VDI server, the zero clients and the windows licences for those clients (which are 100$/year/device)
Pure jewry

Unfortunately no, these morons can barely make an office document without having to be babysitted

>wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/hardware.button
Thanks

He isn't wrong. They are chilled before they reach the store but that's after they go through a sorting plant.
Shocking.

If you run Linux, try KVM user.
I can guarantee you will not be dissapointed.

I need my winjews machine at work because everyone uses it, I have a linux machine down here in my IT ghetto but it doesn't see much use.

Unfortunately my supervisor is a fucking beaner from south america and he has no fucking idea what hes doing - I already had the last fat fuck who occupied my seat fired due to his disgusting behavior and general existence
Lately ive noticed he tries to push me out of meetings and steal my ideas, which is fucking common for a spic so i'm not even surprised
Goddamn i hate taco benders so fucking much just choke on a churro already you goddamn sleepy fucks
Oh I think hes also mad that I keep noticing he keeps falling asleep at work and one of our sales guy mocks him now by calling him "siesta"

fuckin wetbacks

Reaver exploit is patched in most new routers. l

meant for

Also got a likewise situation at school, they swear by winjews because of Active Directory.
The only windows machine i run natively is my desktop at home for vidya, but everything outside of that machine is either virtualized or not running windows at all.

If you are able to run a CentOS/Fedora machine at work with some power behind it, i would take it over anything simply because of KVM.

Please tell me it's being used to kill child rapists and leftists.

Polite sage for redundancy.

Such as FBSD Jails?

Our salesmen wanted to cheap out on mobile modems (like the sierra EM series), so we bought some off Amazon.
I NEEDED linux to enable the AT port, then log into it via putty and edit the VID and PID, effectively turning locked Lenovo and Dell bullshit into generic ones so the fucking drivers would install under wangblows.

I couldnt do a lot of shit without Linux
And that goddamn beaner was still spouting technical garbage jargon at the bosses

If his bos(ses) ask anything to you, try to keep it in normie-speak

And tell that beaner to install gentoo

If you only need the signal to propagate in one general direction, you can get a bunch of gain for free with soda/beer can reflectors :
web.metasofa.org:81/vansprouts/parabolic.html

Also make sure you have the region set to US on the router's wifi configuration page, otherwise transmission power will be reduced to comply with stricter EU standards.

I knew there was another one I was neglecting. I'm a little bit of an OpenIndiana / Solaris fanboy, and most familiar with Linux.

Well right under the big boss is a womyn who fucked some kind of arab dude and (of course) he left her with 2 brownish kids
Shes one of those impatient kind bosses that goes off on an idea that she saw on the internet even though theres more pressing shit to fix around here
That cunt is running the business into the ground

Wanna hear a good joke?
WOMYNS RIGHTS

GETS ME EVERY TIME

You're right, but again, a (properly configured, secured protocol) VPN connection will not protect you from being "forced" to join the malicious access point, but it will prevent your communications from being eavesdropped on. The same is true for properly configured SSL / TLS. The attacker in the KRACK attack sets up a malicious access point, which your device connects to as part of the attack (note that your device must have already connected to this device and trust it). Because your VPN tunnel encrypts communications between your device and the tunnel end point, while you may have fallen victim to joining a malicious access point all communications, or network traffic through that tunnel would not be susceptible to MITM attacks.

In this case one could think of a VPN and I2P, or TOR setup as a sort of failsafe; another layer of protection, because now a glow-in-dark has to beat the encryption and security mechanisms of the VPN to see your data even though they're intercepting your network traffic. Assuming the encryption schemes employed by VPNs haven't been compromised. For one to even be able to intercept your traffic with this vulnerability they have to be on the same network (Assuming they've cracked the password to your router) which means that they would have to be in the same physical location as you which is stated in the paper and findings by the researchers. Additionally, patches for Debian Linux distributions have already been rolled out, but it may take longer to fix the issue on mobile devices if they have not been fixed already.

"EVERYONE PANIC"
一寸待って!

Also this
timesofisrael.com/with-new-hack-cellphone-can-get-data-out-of-computers/