DREAMER CHARGED WITH CAUSING NIGHTMARES

DREAMER CHARGED WITH CAUSING NIGHTMARES
Illegal alien accused of murdering 18-year-old student was in DACA program
A man accused of killing a South Carolina high school student had been protected from deportation under the DACA program, U.S. officials confirmed to Fox News Thursday evening.

Daniel De Jesus Rangel-Sherrer, 19, is accused of murder, kidnapping and possession of a weapon during a violent crime in connection with the death of 18-year-old Diana Martinez-Gonzalez.

Martinez-Gonzalez, a junior at Greenville High School, was found dead in a wooded area Oct. 4. Officials said she had been forced into the woods and shot multiple times in the head.

"Immediately upon contact, [Rangel-Sherrer] confessed to one of the deputies," Greenville County Sheriff Will Lewis told reporters.

Investigators said a friend of Martinez-Gonzalez was also held against her will by the suspect, but she managed to escape and contact authorities. It's not clear how Rangel-Sherrer and Martinez-Gonzalez knew each other.

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/illegal-alien-accused-murdering-18-year-old-student-was-in-daca-program.html

looks a bit like John Bettendorf

Invader spic kills invader spic; I guess they really DO do some of the jobs that White Americans but I'm being redundant as only Whites can really be Americans won't do.
The only crime is that it happened HERE and not in meh-he-ko. where both these beaners belonged
Funny no mention of her immigration status, would not be surprised if she were DACA or at least an anchor baby.

well, he got a breeder and then got caught, I'm okay with this as long as it isn't our tax money keeping him in our prisons
what?

No. Deport.

dreamers are good people
h.clinton

He dindu nada, he a bueno boy.
h.clinton

It's t. not h. you fucking bot.

I see no issue with this, deport his ass anyway

john bettendorf = Tenda Lung Spencer

don't teach plz

Don't you just love how the story about two illegal DACA beaners raping a girl in like Maryland or whatever got memory holed almost instantly.

You know, I never understood who was doing that and why. What the hell was with the user(s) who were tagging posts like that?
In actuality, I was copying cause I thought it was funny and I wanted to get this picture of Shillary out there. Kinda half shit-post, half free bump.
Not a bot, but then again, who can be sure of anything in this matrix of bullshit we call reality?

This, spic on spic violence let's me sleep peacefully at night.

not sending their best folks

Tillary Clinton

Are you an ESL?

it's some kind of ebin maymay from some shitty board that assholes only went to to collect wee flags

since a person dreaming doesn't try to cause nightmares and would not be charged with anything, no, I didn't get it

Dream. Nightmare. If you can't figure out the connection, you're a subhuman.

I had perfect scores on verbal/reading parts of standardized tests, I'll have you know

Why is there no outrage at the extreme right-wing accusations of this poor Dreamer who happened upon this unfortunate woman's accident and promptly reported it to the authorities?
It's all a set up!
PATRIARCHY!!!

Execution first, then deport the body? Fair deal?

So do we we give him a medal before we execute him?