College anthem protest spread to college sports

Holla Forums We can kill two birds with one stone. Soon as feminists and SJWs start attacking student athletes and Disrupting games. Colleges will lose all control.
web.archive.org/web/20171016091715/http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/14/pitt-panther-kneels-anthem-nfl-style-protests-hot-college-football/

breitbart.com/sports/2017/10/14/pitt-panther-kneels-anthem-nfl-style-protests-hot-college-football/

Fuck nig ball

I swear if this leads to less niggerball scholarships I'm going to be smugs

meme it

Hertha BSC in the German Bundesliga are cucks as well.

what are they doing it for user?

In solidarity with nigs

lol srsly. you mean with the burger niggers? wtf happened to you Germania?

Look up denazification sometime. It's a healthy way to make your blood boil.

Their political system is a prime example. I have nothing but sadness over what we did to the Germans, they aren't even allowed to elect their own leaders. Imagine a political system where Congress chose all candidates that would be allowed to run for office. Germany quite simply can't even hope for a Donald Trump because of how we set up their political system to make certain a populist movement could never again succeed there. For their upcoming elections they must choose between Merkel, and a literal kike. These are the options given to the German people, and even a hint of wrongthink utterly destroys your economic and social life forever, if it doesn't outright land you in jail.

The best thing the Germans can do in their situation is retreat to the rural areas and hope to become self sufficient enough to avoid further entanglements with their system, but even that is vilified and the German government is considering laws to change this.

If you are a fellow burger you may thank God we still have enshrined in our Constitution rights that still keep us in a far, far better political situation than the Germans, despite being the seat of the Jews power. They are working to change that, of course, but what you see in Germany now is the kind of situation the Jews would like to place every white country in, politically and legally, where they have total control over the public discourse and total discretion as to who is even allowed to run for government office.

College football will be a tougher egg to crack because there is the vanity issue with alumni supporting their alma maters. They will choose the monkeys over patriotism.

It's the team for Berlin, what were you expecting?

If they don't they will lose their family and ability to see their children through the courts. What price would you pay to keep your line?

What will it take to wake Germans up?

You have a good idea & it's a shame your thread got derailed.
There's not much I can do to help you there.
However I can give you some advice and a warning.
1. Use sockpuppet accounts. If you don't have any already, make some. Go do some research by lurking around various leftist sites and absorbing the culture (it is really disgusting so you have been warned)
Make some accounts and start interacting without doing anything. Take all the politically correct opinions and after a few months, begin seeding ideas. Almost every leftist on earth is an authoritarian, even the ones who claim not to be, which is why they absolutely LOVE articles that back up their ideas. They love sharing articles from leftist "elites" (They never call them "elites" but that is what they are)
So become fluent in what they read and start posting articles that help with your goal.

2. Why Holla Forums is the wrong place for your idea. Holla Forumsacks generally lack the attention span to accomplish long term operations. Time & time again OPs like you have proposed ideas that are long term strategy and time & time again, anons have shirked their duty and treated everything as a passing trend. William Pierce was absolutely correct about anonymous internet culture. So you'd need to find a crowd a little more serious and dedicated about fighting the enemy.

3. Another problem with a board like this is idiots. Back when we were doing Operation Pandemonium an idea very similar to yours but far more ambitious anons posted Samples of subversive "left wing" propaganda and the fucking mongs just copied and pasted the samples on Twitter! God! Idiots. I refuse to believe that those fucking retards couldn't create their own fucking content. And as usual, everyone taking part forgot about it after just two fucking days.
Everyone but me.

So you'll probably be fighting your battle alone, my friend.
If you go to a large college and want to influence the propaganda there, be subtle. Make careful study of leftist propaganda for three months and assimilate their style before you design your own false flag propaganda. Understand your enemy and what they think they want. Then you will be able to create excellent false flag propaganda.

Similar sort of shit happened in Australia
There was this whole row about Another American Negro bringing politics into sports for no reason
But it wasn't a niggerball player
Nigger Gay Jew Macklemore decided to sing his faggy song as the NRL Grand Final for no reason

Think big, why not no niggerball scholarships at all. Its not something you go to school to be educated on. Its a game. You play games after your education, not during.
These niggers talk about quitting, as if they had the nuts in the first place.. but we could easily replace them. You dont think whites could put up all the players in the NFL? Make my day, thats the way it should be in a WHITE COUNTRY.

Well we're going to need a plan of attack

This needs to happen. No one cares about the NFL in my state. College football is the circus of choice and needs to be brought down as well. All it does is bring rapeapes into our universities and into contact with young white women who they would never be around in the first place. It is objectively worse than the NFL. At least in my opinion

even the schools with terrible teams are this way. Hell, I've even seen the same with small town junior colleges importing niggers for sports and everyone defends this even if they talk about back when blacks knew their place, because they feel the attachment to the college and community. Fuck if I understand why it transfers over to niggers but it does.

Even if we make fun of sports, the jews knew a century ago that sports were key to white mass psychology.

I like that poster. it serves 2 purposes, to get commies back to fighting each other, more racial tensions between white cucks and niggers, and it encourages niggers that are inept as fuck to represent their own movement, it just becomes fat negresses screaching and whooping.
anyone can at least do that, keep encouraging blacks in antifa, BLM, niggerball to free themselves from white liberal faggots that protest with them, claim the "white allies" are backstabbers. Niggers eat this up, because they are already thinking this. niggers naturally are jealous and hate whites even if they are on the same side.

This is thread is important.

Just get tumblr and twitter upset about athletic privilege. The only rape culture on campus that’s real is among student athletes. Also assault and drug cultural.

is it any wonder why abolitionism was so strongly tied to these people?

Will do trips of truth

If you have more, please post them.
I'll stick a few up in hipster coffee houses and lamp posts in nigger neighborhoods. Might even fire up the old kikebook nigger account.