Trump Subpoenaed Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Weinstein Witch Hunt Turns to Trump

archive.fo/dydNs
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/president-trump-subpoenaed-over-sexual-misconduct-allegations-n810871

This entire Harvey Weinstein thing came out of the blue and now it has become very evident why. The fact that Harvey is one of (((them)) adds credibility to the momentum for this sexual misconduct witch hunt that has begun. Also, pay close attention to the Rose McGowan situation where she claims the only proof needed is “her”.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3c8z9eku6I
archive.is/pwUK8
youtube.com/watch?v=P38eypsTCFk
m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/12/nbc-trump-tape-billy-bush-plan-election-debate/
hotair.com/archives/2017/10/06/gloria-allred-throws-daughter-bus-defending-weinstein/
kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?smid=tw-share
archive.is/oqq7T
worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/
archive.is/T9h9V
youtube.com/watch?v=U4MT5TlVMno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek will protect Trump, have faith and praise Kek.

He knows what's going on. Tomorrow things will be clearer

Genuine as those college campus rape stats, I'm sure.

>gets blown the fuck out during the primaries just like the MUH RUSSIA (((narrative))) gets blown out
>just like the MUH RUSSIA (((narrative))) they bring it back

What is this Crap I keep seeing about tomorrow? What going on?

And yes, I've lurked. I still don't get it.

Funny how a small allegory makes the religion click

Has that typical kike lawyer ever won one of these fucking cases? I see her fucking kike face all over these things trying to gain publicity

someone claim hillary tried to rape him and his wife's son and do the same on the clinton foundation.

Isn't this the same woman who came out, day after the election, and said 'Please don't sue me, Mr Trump'?

statute of limitations of rape in California is 10 years.

She's done a number of these high profile cases. She was part of the Duke rape scandal back in 2004 also and guess how that turned out

Isn't this the bitch that went and did a press interview the day after the election? I remember she had her client cry like a bitch and say "please don't sue me" while all the other sexual harassment cases were dropped.

I meant the client

Oh yeah, you're right. Either way here, have an oldie

youtube.com/watch?v=F3c8z9eku6I

This circus never ends!

Some Jew is a pedophile but the media goes after Trump.
Typical tricks, Jews do this all the time. When you catch them draining the blood of babies in their Synagogues, they fire back that your wife has been sleeping with your neighbor or just find some random peasant to put the crime onto as just another deranged goy serial-killer.

It's like people forgot that her very own daughter was trying to side with Weinstein.
archive.is/pwUK8

That said,
This is the same bitch that, after Trump got elected, begged him not to sue her and she ran off with her tail be tween her legs, now she is pulling this shit, thanks to Weinstein (this is probably why they threw Weinstein under the bus). Vid related.

And finally, the jews in the beastie boys, the same people that were protesting Trump and the same people that these fucks put on a pedestal, actually grabbed people by the puss, on camera. Funny how they forget that.
youtube.com/watch?v=P38eypsTCFk
(around 3:25).

This. They're trying to distract people from not only the Vegas shooting but Pedowood.

I want reddit to leave

This is not going to stick, it has no substance but the Left will push it anyway. The next 8 years are going to be optically ugly. No matter what little good comes from Trump the lugenpresse and Hollywood will make sure of that is constantly tainted with fabricated drama.

why is she moaning?

(((Gloria Allred)))

actually I think you are right about that assumption.
sage for double post

Notice how this came out after Wikileaks released the number chain and hints at a big release tonight. This happened during the campaign too. The "Access Hollywood" tape came out an hour after the first Wikileaks release.

m.tmz.com/#article/2016/10/12/nbc-trump-tape-billy-bush-plan-election-debate/

So that was their story at the time… but now we are aware that the deep state controls WaPo and it seems clear that the early release was the establishment's response to the Wikileaks release that day (October 7th). Frankly I see this being a big swing/miss but if it does gain traction and get pushed by MSM, it's going to backfire like it did at the 2nd debate. It boosted ratings as people tuned in to see Trump's response and we all remember the "you'd be in jail" beatdown he gave her. It seems Wikileaks is going to drop something huge this week and the left is going to fight back with this sex narrative. Left and Right both have something big to talk about over the next day or two and then everyone tunes in to see the President's response and with ratings as high as possible he goes for the jugular, destroying the deep state like he destroyed Clinton in that debate. Was this their plan all along? Did the establishment sacrifice Weinstein to power up this attack on Trump? I saw Hillary trying to make the Trump connection this past week but it not really hitting. People were more likely to call her out for taking the money, point out her hypocrisy and her surrounding herself with Bill/Weiner/Weinstein. It made NBC look bad as well as Hollywood and the DNC and their attempt to spin it to Trump's comments seemed desperate and sad.The sex stuff didn't stop him from becoming President and it's not going to take him down now. The fact that this news was released tonight has me convinced that Wikileaks has something good to release. Even though they're reusing an arc/plot points from a previous episode, I'm excited to see what happens this week.

if this is really true it means they had to throw ENTIRE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY under the bus just to get someone to create just small chance to do something to Trump

If you want to know what the left is guilty of, look at what they project onto the right.

You fucking morons fell for it just because The Harvester was a "kike." Now these bitches are looking crazy or politically motivated, but every right wing opportunist pundit jumped on it. Now the political capital to stop Trump is ripe. I don't think it will work, but you jackasses should have seen this coming instead of whiteknighting Hollywood hookers and sjws who define rape as sexual advances of any kind.

The entertainment industry isn't going to suffer, men's dignity and privacy is. Tell me when it's men's turn to blow the whistle on every woman who grabbed ass or cock out of the blue.

This.

You fucking morons fell for it just because The Harvester was a "kike." Now these bitches are looking crazy or politically motivated, but every right wing opportunist pundit jumped on it. Now the political capital to stop Trump is ripe. I don't think it will work, but you jackasses should have seen this coming instead of whiteknighting Hollywood hookers and sjws who define rape as sexual advances of any kind.>>10763078
lel

Cry harder Anonstein.

That doesn't sound right or legal, why would any of those people have those sorts of documents? It doesn't make sense.

It is a fishing expedition in an attempt to find anything that can be used against Trump.

I'm a chans newb. Only here because twitter deletes everything I post. You can't bring down the jewish male patriarchy using a bunch of opportunistic whore starlets and virtue signalers without shooting us whiteys in the foot. They're saying it's a male problem, and you're saying it's a jew problem. Actresses are not being raped left and right you dummy. They think rape is the same thing as tolerating sexual advances without gaining a lifetime career.

This and an attempt to make Trump look bad since he is unlikely to turn that much shit over, so it will look like he is trying to hide something when he is safeguarding any fishing attempts. You will see the left roll out the ole "if you really are innocent then you have nothing to hide" bullshit.

The mistake was not going hard at them over the pedowood shit. Any move they try and make on that would backfire.

Welcome, now shut up and lurk moar.
If the kike was Joe Averegeberg, then you'd have a point, but he's not, he's a cog in the ZOGbot known as hollywood. Swing a cat in that town and you'll hit a paedophile kike or fag. A few poor cunts might get caught in the crossfire but the odds are with us any day of the week that pouring gas on that dumpster fire works out to the kikes' disadvantage.

So what you're saying is that you're a jew mgtow faggot ?

The shill narrative is :

The truth is:

No. Maybe you're a jew. I'm willing to be a little more optimistic about this, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite.

lel, i knew it was a set-up.

This is true…

… BUT.
You blaming these women is like blaming a dog for biting when its got a poor owner. If these Jew fucks weren't allowed to run this whoring racket, well, guess what? Our women wouldn't be whoring themselves out to Jews for shekels and fame.

I can't blame a woman for acting like a whore and then claiming rape in a society that permits Jews to run whoring-rackets under the guise of media companies, in a society that worships kikes, kike media, famous whores, and everything that comes with such.
Women have no will of their own - they do whatever society permits them to do. If society permits them to do this shit, I can't blame them for it - but I can damn well blame the kikes, and the pussified apathetic dimwitted faggots who let the kikes rule without complaint, who applaud it, and who seek to promote this malfunction of society.

Problem with your narrative is, those two things are not mutually exclusive.

It's not that simple. Women who talk to me in private blame the "victims" and don't bother shitposting it on social media. They leave that to me. I'm sure most women think they are attention whores and own it if they play for pay.

Now the (((reason))) for all this current virtue-signaling comes to light.

Right, let me further clarify for the sub 50IQs. Hollywood (or simply Jewish) corruption is widespread and horrific, and their exposal to the world is long overdue. We must NOT try to defend our own people; if we become defensive then they will keep pressing the attack and changing the parameters ever so slightly - and people will forget all about Jewish corruption and depravity, and instead either blame Trump or, more likely, get bored after it drones on for a few months getting nowhere.

We must not let this become about Trump, we must not let Weinstein be a 'segway into Trump'; we must focus SOLELY on the fact that these jewish sadists, pedophiles and perverts have huge amounts of power and have been enacting their depraved acts upon our people, and then using their positions of authority to brainwash and manipulate EVERYONE who watches their films and television and goes to their schools and universities. Do not relent; this is how they defeated GamerGate. Never defend. Only attack. And do not stop attacking until they are dead.

Doesn't matter if they kill Trump so long as we kill them. Chances are the heat will drop off of Trump quickly as its a load of shit, and even if we must sacrifice Trump to kill the Jew; it is a sacrifice worth making. Play smart lads.

Its just a re-hash of the earlier accusations fr 2016. Its literally the most generic subpoena ever made asking for "campaign documents related to women that claimed sexual harassment" despite the accuser blaming Trump's real estate company. It's demanding information from one organization while accusing another, in the most incompetent way possible, because acting presidents are immune to civil suits.

You don't know the strategy OP so you think it's a conspiracy. It works like this:

Clintons 101

Nigger you do know we brought Scientology to its knees by capitalizing on this methodology right? The biggest weakness of the Hubbardites was they had to hit Every. Single. Target. Half of those who participated in chanology is the fucking enemy these days, but they never forgot what they learned at our knee…

I agree that Trump's an acceptable loss if it hamstrings Hollykike, but don't advocate ideologies which are VERY easily gamed.

Did you even read it? Its a fucking joke.

So never investigate pedowood. Got it.

Really? Oh well then, I'll just have to take the foot-bullet

:^)

"If you go after all the likes they win" seems to be the running theme

The thing is that we, as anons, are not easily gamed. They have no vector of attack against us. All they can do is try to get us to defend 'right-wing' figureheads. If you just ignore them and continue with the rage against the yids and insisting that we burn their whole demonic temple down - then we win.

We can only lose if we accept and defend those people, that they probably chose in the first place to be our leaders. If we do not accept or defend them then they cannot attack us; all we are is the angry masses wanting to purge corruption. In any case, you chose Trump because he said he was going to drain the swamp; and if he has to burn alongside the yids in the oven for that swamp to be drained, then so be it. He is not our leader, he is not someone we need to defend; he is our puppet, our pawn, and we only support him so long as he support our desires; and seeing as our desire is to drain the swamp, if burning him alongside the rest of the yids is what it takes - then damn right we'll do it. That is his purpose in our eyes.

You people need to start thinking as free men. As leaders. We will never be in control if we do not start thinking that we are in control.

This needs to be said more.

Every single retarded Republikike is blaming all the paedo rings on liberals and leftists, ignoring the exact same jewish paedos of the right.
Same for retarded Hillary supporters, they only care about Trump and his Epstein links.

They are all in on it together, Clinton and Trumpare close friends, he was never going to jail her, they are the same elites screwing you from different angles.

To side with one is saying,

The whole point of it is for appearances and so the media and others can have an excuse to drag Trump into all of this sexual harassment nonsense again. Last time it was obvious it was pure political bullshit. This time, they are trying to play on everyone's newly molded biases to try and cast doubt in the mind of his supporters. The undermining of his base has been one of their main goals since doing so would allow them to move forward with their more dastardly plans without fear of reprisal from the populace.

I really doubt they decided to fuck themselves to try to taint Trump.
Probably they are just trying to take advantage of something that is bad for them by saying Trump is in it too.

Underrated post.

This. They've been dealt a huge blow. Weinstein was all jungled up with the Democrat polticians, he gave billions to multiple Democrat campaigns. They colluded with him. They covered it up and now it's come out because it's irrepressable. Their old media is dying.

So they try to damage control by attempting to turn this around on Trump as their way of regaining the narrative.

Ever considered that they are all in the same swamp, both left and right?

These shills trying to spin it like it was a bad thing to go after (((hollywood))) are really pathetic.

This lad gets it. And even if they are not all on the same side, it doesn't matter. We are not obliged to defend anyone, we do not have to pick a side. We are on OUR side. We have no leaders, only our concept of righteousness, justice; God. All we have to do is attack the jew. Point out that every one of these bastards belongs to the synagogue of satan, point out that the media covered it up and that they are also all kikes, point out all of the collusion and who they are and who they are paid/sponsored/funded by. Name the Jew!

Don't feel like you have to defend Steven Segal (who is a kike himself) because he supported Trump. Don't feel like you have to support Trump, even if you somehow knew that he was innocent and on our side. Our support to these people was on the condition that they did our bidding; we are their masters, we choose them, and when they stop playing ball we drop them and pick someone else who will further our aims. They were never important to us as who they were, they were only valuable to us because they did our will. Our goal is first and foremost to remove the parasite. Whether Trump is guilty or not is irrelevant; all that matters is that we make the masses realise that these jewish bastards have been abusing, manipulating and brainwashing our society for generations. It must end! Keep attacking, be relentless; there is no need to defend anyone because we are only on our side, and we are anonymous. They cannot attack us, so we do no need to defend. They on the other hand are not anonymous, they are all jews, and we will out them as the brood vipers that they are. Attack!

Weinertein has always been a distraction from the real pedophilia that goes on. What better way to turbocharge their distraction than to accuse Trump of the same game? It's still just a distraction from the Satanic B.S. that fucks up people's minds beyond fixing.

I don't know if you're right, but this was the first thing that popped in my head as well. It could just be jumping on the bandwagon since the best they're coming up with is 'inappropriate touching'. I still think there is more of a reason for them to turn on weinstein that we aren't seeing, but hell, we know they will pick whatever target is convenient when they need it.

did anyone ever get her to talk about the jews? last I looked it was white men, white men, white men

I don't think it's so much that Weinstein was thrown under the bus in order to get Trump. More likely it's simply that Weinstein got caught, and every rat is now desperately trying to distance themselves from him and make out that every evil thing in Hollywood is the work of this one guy, and absolutely not a Jew thing. (Much like how Soros is now single-handedly responsible for every part of the globalist agenda according to Breitbart.)

That said, they're absolutely taking advantage of the situation to try and get Trump - partly because they're ALWAYS trying to get Trump. But also, as others in this thread have rightly pointed out, because that's standard practice - when your sinister bloodsucking rituals are exposed, you find a goy to shift the blame to.

Also, it's not going to work for the usual reason. Trump is a successful goy businessman who operated in New York for decades. He is very, VERY familiar with kosher tricks. Also it helps that they have nothing, as is shown by this chick throwing out her case the first time and begging Trump not to sue.

Best case scenario: Trump cheerfully gives out all the information - very publicly - and says "there you go! I have nothing to hide! Now let's have everyone in Hollywood take the Rape Transparency Challenge! I'm tagging Arnold Schwarzenegger, Adam Sandler, Steven Spielberg…"

Why are the jewish elite paedophile rings being framed as a left v right issue?

Jeffrey Epstein is best buddies with both the Clintons and Trump.
This fanboyism of the Republike zionist (((right))) is as dangerous a threat to white survival as any leftwing marxist

Someone spent a few moments of their life to shoop that first image and I've never seen in on an imageboard. Why don't you use images that come from chan-culture like the rest of us? You seem like an outsider.

Dunno, just saw it on twitter and thought it apt to post in respect of the fact there are countless kikes on here pretending that there is some sort of difference between jewish Democratics and jewish Republicans.

The point of the picture is self explanatory.

pic related

Pure cohencidence I'm sure. Definitely not trying to capitalize on a sensationalist "scandal". Not to mention the audio makes Trump seem astonished at how easily certain women will throw themselves at you if you're rich/famous, not that he actually literally grabbed a woman by the vagina.

What is Jeffrey Epstein?

lurk moar faggot

Idiot, go after pedowood, not consentual whoring

Fell for what. Nothing is happening except jews getting BTFO again. They blew their load during the election they have nothing. They should have saved the audio tape for now but they did not. It must be painful working this hard only to be a failure over and over.

He's gonna dump on all Clinton ties to this fuckery.

Why not the same attention to rightwing jewish paedos too?
Do paedos only deserve attention if they're leftwing jews?

Can you explain your response
Are you trying to say that only Democrat jew paedos are the problem and zionist neocon jewish peados are quite fine?

Laughable. It'll get tossed.

Not even remotely what I said you slippery kike.

I think hes referring to the fact that its left wing elites that always turns out to be pedos.
There are lots of reasons to expplain that correlation though.

Most elites are left wing.
Most gay people are left wing and gay people make up 50% of pedophiles.
The left wing is seen as less judgemental towards sexual deviation so would be more attractive to pedos.

For example, look at how the ring wing shut out Milo got when he said that he enjoyed being the victim of a pedophile encounter. They have zero tolerance for that shit.
The Jap guy from Star Trek said exactly the same thing and everyone defended him because he was in the left wing clique.

Right you are Moishe

Henry Kissinger and Sheldon Adelson are just as dangerous, destructive and operating these paedophile rings as any Soros or Clinton friend.

There is absolutely no difference between leftwing/rightwing jewish elites, that is the entire purpose of understanding the red-pill.

No one here bothers to call an Adelson a rightwinger. You're the one kvetching about leftwing-rightwing. They are jews. Gas 'em all.

You really do die compulsively, don't you?

Sheldon Adelson and Kissinger backed Trump financially and helped promote him in their media.

Exactly my point, everyone here seems to be pretending that only Democrat jewish politicians are paedos, when its exactly the same with the Republican jewish paedos.

The problem is jews, not left wing jews over right wing jews?

That suggests they are more center rather than right wing.

If they were right wing they would have backed someone like Ted Cruz.

My name is John and I hate all of you except cuz his points are totally cash.

Should be a blatantly obvious no true scotsman "fallacy" because no true right-winger wants to fuck little kids, kike.

The right wing (zionist) are jewish
The left wing (marxist) are jewish

Have you ever heard of the red-pill before?
I only ask because you are posting on Holla Forums praise for right wing neocons claiming that they are real rightwingers because in your argument you state "only leftists rape kids" rightwingers don't.

Kissinger and Adelson and Jeffrey Epstein are paedo elite jews and close friends of Trump as well as close friends with the Clintons. Party politics doesn't matter to elite jews, it's what they get the "dumb gullible goyim" fight overas they take full control.

How come everyone on Holla Forums is suddenly suffering from collective amnesia?

20/20 did a recent episode on Whinestein. Hear the end, they did some sort of montage of sexual misconduct, mentioning O'Reily, Ailes, and of course the old pussy grabber in chief - however they conveniently left off Rapist in Chief, Bill Clinton. GLoria fuckstein also made a cameo.

oh forgot, judge jeneane on fox sat night went off on whinestein and epstein - I caught it midway and had to dvr it. I didn't go back and watch it yet.

Holy fuck

People arent praising them they are just pointing out that they are much less likely to be pedos compared to the left wing elites.

Some of the examples you are giving are quite poor as well.
Kissinger for example is a prominent member of the Bildeberg group.
A pro immigration, anti Brexit, pro open borders and amnesty group that funds Hillary and the DNC. That is pretty much every hallmark of the left wing. The guy may call himself a republican but hes a very far left leaning one.

reported

I swear you're here just to derail from 216e43's well-targetted posts

nice catch

Just watched the live Trump press conference with McConnel. Trump took like a million questions from the fake news press, and as far I can tell, this didn't come up at all. Sounds like a non-story if even the fucking press doesn't care enough to ask about it.

Bro, who gives a shit about what women think? Did you miss the bit where I said they have no agency?

Its like I tell you "I can't blame a poorly trained dog, i blame the owner", and you're trying to tell me what several dogs told you at the dog park.
The only interesting part of that would be that the dogs could speak, but even thats not impressive from a woman. I dont care what women think, because thats what got us into this mess.

The inevitable outcome.

Meh, this will get memory holed soon because its just cover for something else. Jews never throw Jews under the bus without a good (from their PoV) reason.

Wew.

This narrative is just rather silly if I'm honest.

Yeah its bs

an user fucking called it days ago and the shills got him banned!

anyone has the screencap?

I would have giggled if this was 2009.

This is a subtle shill post. They're trying to plant the seed that it's okay if Trump goes away. Fuck off.

Hopefully this makes Trump go after false accusations in general, so these whores get punished for trying to ruin someone's life for being rejected.

The mainstream media didn't even bite on it so far. They know it's horse shit.

racial survival is more important than Trump, even fantasy chess Trump

we know you idiots are raiding us, but could you try to make it less obvious?

That's not it at all. I was pointing out how these people are NOT our leaders. They are the people we supported because of what they promised. We only care about those promises - we only care about Trump stopping immigration, draining the swamp and building that wall. We do not care about Trump because he is Trump. He exists to serve us, not we to serve him. We are the leaders, he exists to enact our will. That is actually how democracy is supposed to work (and I am not saying that democracy is not flawed so if you try to start a retarded argument about democracy so as to derail, you will expose yourself for the obvious shill that you are).

And so… If they try to divert attention away from the jews in hollywood being rapists and perverts, and the jews in the media covering up these stories - then we will not let them. We need to not waste our time defending Trump. Why? Because that's how they ALWAYS defeat us. Distract and divert, put us on the defensive - every time we prove ourselves right, they change the parameters slightly and we then have to defend that. And it goes on, and on, and we prove we're not racists, we prove we're not sexists, and so on. And after a short while everyone loses interest, and they have successfully avoided yet another potential pogrom. So we let them insult Trump, we ignore it and we keep on pressing our attack. If they bring down Trump with them, so be it - Trump is not important to us, Trump's policies are - and if Trump must go down for us to purge the kikes, then so be it. He will have served his purpose - he will have drained the swamp as he promised. He will have served our will. Let me remind you that they distracted the masses when GamerGate happened, they distracted the masses when PizzaGate happened, they distract the masses every bloody time - and usually with Trump, just like they are seemingly doing now - and then after a month or two of no conclusive results, everyone loses interest and they get away with it.

Stop thinking like a follower. Stop serving the whims of others who were probably hand-picked by the enemy in the first place. If they give us controlled opposition figureheads, we will use them to bring more people to our side and then cast them away as the traitors they are. Now I do not know if Trump is controlled opposition, and I do not care. Our goals, and while they may vary somewhat from Holla Forumsack to Holla Forumsack, the ones we all agree on are REMOVE THE PARASITE, and RECLAIM OUR HOMELANDS. If we must sacrifice Trump, who may or may not be controlled opposition, so as to achieve them then we will. This is a huge opportunity to expose hollywood, which then leads to exposing the media for covering it up, and then we can get back to pizzagate - and suddenly everyone will realise that it is the jews, that they have taken control of these key areas, and that they are subverting and destroying OUR society. And then we remove them.

That's the game plan.

I don't care about OP. If you want to make an argument that Trump is advancing the 14 words, then go for it.

Wait for HItler, goy, we don't need no wall. If I only had voted for Hillary things would have turned out better due to my masturbatory fantasied about acceleration. I'm with her for 2020!
sage because your shitty thread is dead

Fuck off tourist

kill yourself shill

If you're wondering where the D&C shitposting is coming from, then just look here.
>>>Holla Forums931375

I fucking remember that thread, the first guy that answered the OP call this weinstein crap a witch hunt for all men… and a bunch of shills (whiteknights) got him banned.

Right here:

Here are some replies to that post.

I should have fucking known the kikes would panic and try to deflect this on him. I thought about posting something about it yesterday, because it was pretty obvious that this was going to be the popular mode of thought. All those celebrities and virtue signalling cunts and cucks constantly whining about rape and the wage gap and they've all been covering for rapists and pedophiles for their entire lives… A rational, reasonable person would say "That's it. I'm done with these lying fuckers." What do they actually do? Try and drag Trump to court with more fake rape accusations.

There was even this user who made it crystal clear we should sit this one out, but of course he got called a kike and a woman hater by nu-Holla Forums who decided to spend the weekend larping as feminists.

Wew this shilling. I almost feel offended. Do you really think Holla Forums is that retarded? That we would be convinced not to to expose kikes when a perfect opportunity presents itself? Get ready for the ovens you vipers.

You fucked up. Swallow your pride.

lel, why is Holla Forums supporting a hunt of (((them))) in their California enclave which they've used to destroy the fabric of the West since before any of us were born? Gee golly I ain't have the faintest idea.

Do you really think that Holla Forums is going to stop going after Weinstein and the rest of the yid rapists and pedophiles in hollywood because (((some people))) would claim that makes us 'feminists'? Holy shit you jews are fucked in the head. Do you really think so lowly of us?

learn how to greentext, newfag

You haven't done jack shit, but act like retarded marxist shit stains and be a useful idiots to Bob Weinstein & the Weinstein Co board of directors who orchestrated this entire thing. What did you think the kikes & the media were ever going to let the pedowood shit come to the surface? You're a naive child.

Toppest of keks.
No, wait. I was wrong. Surely this is the toppest of keks.
You're done here, viper. Slither back into your hole and prepare for the oven. Your days are numbered.

Learn to fucking read.

Apologies if you were being genuine, I figured you were trying to support the shill's argument that hunting the jewish perverts in hollywood and beyond only does harm to us, and that therefore we shouldn't pursue it. This other guy's shilling is beyond obvious, its almost sad. Feels good to know that they're so scared that they'd resort to such idiocy as trying to dissuade us from exposing them by saying that it makes us feminists though. Hilarious.

check the catalog, there's a thread with immigrant numbers. A partial wall someday won't save us.

At least you admit that you're derailing the thread.

lol fuck off why would I care if this makes trump look bad? fuck off back to reddit no one from Holla Forums gives a shit

kek, just remembered,
-Shower Rangers-

Could all of this have to do with what happened in Vegas by chance?? I mean I'm just pulling that out if my ass but I mean who knows now of days

Well this cunt's going to get sued into the sun.

This times a million

That's sounds like something a sand nigger would say

that sounds something like sinead would say

Reminder
Immediately after Trump won the election, Gloria Allred held a press conference that was the absolute definition of chutzpah. She issued several veiled threats to Trump if he followed through on his promise to sue the shit out of the whores Allred had dredged up to accuse him of sex crimes. She hinted that things would go much better of he – who had just been elected President, remember – went easy and forgot the whole thing.

Never forget the whole thing. Jews only act weak to win breathing room. Never, ever let a kike off the ropes for a day or an hour. Destroy them when they're in your power and vulnerable. Show no mercy, not ever, or they will rise to menace you again and again!

Trump is very vulnerable. If they skewer and fillet enough pedowood perverts, they might gain enough momentum to hurt him. Only problem is the movie industry may become a real cesspool of liberalism if the women take over.

The Kike's even admit it in their own media. See the Cohen brothers' film "Miller's Crossing"

Women can't even run countries, they can't run Hollywood.

The daughter is working for 'stein, while the mother works against Trump.
hotair.com/archives/2017/10/06/gloria-allred-throws-daughter-bus-defending-weinstein/

It would be a utter liberal nightmare to have the dames run the place. Unlike now.

shill OP is a faggot

Trump is a delicate flower, who's petals have never faced these some flames.
Sage.

Yeah and? It ain't against the law to grab a bitch by the pussy if you have her permission, cunt.

what the fuck are you on about, nigger, it's already the main liberal propaganda machine.

Hebrew, please.

I said it is already a liberal shithole you idiot.

kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?smid=tw-share
archive.is/oqq7T

Trump is safe, there is a reason they dropped this BS before the election. This is all just to keep the media reporting on it.

(((They))) are panicking. And the Oklahoma/Texas actors thread likely pinpointed to a planned happening to not only try to tackle the growing rise of "white supremacists" but also try to take heat off of light on pedowood.
worldtruth.tv/robert-downey-jr-blows-the-whistle-on-elite-hollywood-pedophile-ring/
archive.is/T9h9V

wtf is that lawnmower image

I have to say that it's about time that these Trump allegations got a better airing. He seems to me like a man who doesn't respect women and just treats them as objects. This is why I can't respect Trump. At least get someone in the office who seems like a decent person, like Rand Paul.

youtube.com/watch?v=U4MT5TlVMno

Is gate still word-filtered?

Meant to sage. Sorry, I'm a massive faggot

yes you are faggot.
>>>/test/