Games where you can use a jetpack

been sick this weekend, so I've been playing Warhammer 40k space marines multiplayer with eurofags at 5 in the morning, and I really liked using the jump packs, but you know since no one plays the multiplayer except eurofags, I can't really use the jump pack as much as I want. What are some other games let you use jetpacks like w40k spesh marines.

pic related, also someone needs to make a warp talon mod for space marines

Other urls found in this thread:

tribesnext.com/
t2forums.com/index.php?topic=166.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Douk Nukem 3d but the multiplayer is shit there

Oh and Firefall, also shit.

EDF 4.1.
You have both proper jetpacks and jump packs.

forgot about duke3d, I sort of stopped playing it after episode 1

good idea, was considering getting it with a 50 dollar gamestop card my grandmother found in one of her chairs from like 8 christmases ago. Is the PC port any good?

Subnautica, as of prawn update.

It's okay, runs well but has very few graphical options overall.
Online works well but crashes every one and a half or two hours or so.
As usual, pirate it before buying

I like the look of subnautica. How is it? I play a lot of rust, and ark is anything like them, but with more exploring?

spooky underwater game with no guns allowed.

Dark void was a game based entirely around using a jetpack which was kinda fun.

Giants.

Shadows of the Empire had a few levels where you use a jetpack.
Honorable mention goes to Divinity: Dragon Commander where you play as a dragon with a jetpack. You only use it for quick dodging, though. I mean, you're a dragon, you can already fly.

Dark Void

Never played any of those two, but basically you gather resources and blueprints to build your base and expand your technology, while exploring underwater environments. Solo only.
Detractors of the game like to say That it's sjw-pacifist or some shit, but the last update gives you an exoskeleton that can punch or drill wildlife to death.

fallout 4

I seem to remember it getting shitty reviews, but it played well enough. Could have done with 100% less story, because that was shit. If you were just a guy with a jetpack killing fuckers that were attacking you, it would have been better for it.

kek

Halo Reach

Why couldn't reach have just had 3's community and no armor unlocks? It could've been so much more fun to custom game in, but no. just this shit.

Also how come you faggots forgot about tribes. Are you weenies still so butthurt about tribes ascend.

I'm just waiting on Midair at this time. Believe it or not Tribes Ascend still gets update but it comes in 6 month intervals, is done by one guy, is restricted to the PTS server and isn't even advertised.

club penguin

Overwatch

test

Outwars
I played it on Win7 a few years ago, co-op even. also has glider wings.

No Man's Sky

Mechwarrior Living Legends has jetpacks

That boss was easy in Megaman Zero

Fallout 4, but it really only acts as a shortcut in places that have collapsed staircases since it runs off your AP which runs out way too fast.

What exactly happened to Tribes? Developers going full turbo-jews?

zoom zoom motherfucker

I'm going to point at my own post, because you all should play Outwars. unknown and under-rated.

game fizzled after a while, and the e-sports didn't pan out. they payrole one lonely guy to maintain it at least heh.

Only in a couple of missions, but the game is awesome on it's own.

Armed and Dangerous

Red Faction, which is kinda ded.

Is Dark Void really good?

Hi-Rez, never again

you betcha

Absolutely not.
Mediocre and forgettable at best.
The penultimate mission is the only one I had some fun with because you were given some free reign over flying around instead of being locked to chest high walls/cliffs.

Outwars was so good. I played it a ton for the year or so up to the release of Starsiege Tribes. A lot of the people waiting for tribes were into it, and after tribes came.. while I loved tribes, I really missed outwars. I still miss outwars. I replay it pretty frequently.

I remember coming to the game after a week long break only for that to happen to me as i was trying to go sanic fast.
I dropped the game right there.

TribesNext account creation server is online again, so if you want to play Tribes 2 around evening/night EDT on the SCP or Snap LAK servers then check it out.
tribesnext.com/
t2forums.com/index.php?topic=166.0

Star wars, shadow of the empire.

Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade.
Any more wishes you'd like granted, user?
t. monyet tangan

Games where you use psychic abilities. Already played Psy Ops Mindgate Conspiracy and Second Sight

EYE, Destroy All Humans, Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee, FEAR 3 coop (or was it 2?), Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade. Nothing else comes immediately to mind.

Alien Carnage is all about the jetpack. You start off with it and the levels are designed around it.

Risk of Rain has a jetpack that works similarly to the one from AC but I, myself, am too tempted by Wicked Rings and Rapid Mitoses to grab any Proton Jetpacks.

I wish you could have taken that fucking jet pack with you. It was cool but the other secret in the level didnt even need the jetpack to find it.

No Man's Sky