Hitler, Germany, and the Armenian Christian Genocide

I've noticed that a lot of (((scholars))) have written about how Hitler was "inspired" by the Armenian Christian genocide, and some even claim he used it as evidence for why Germany would not be accountable for committing genocide of the Poles.

Just what the hell is the truth here? I can't seem to find any potentially non-pozzed sources on this. Please use this thread to dump info about the Armenian genocide in general, and discuss how the left has framed a narrative around the Turkish genocide of Armenian Christians as in fact being sanctioned and abetted by Germany.

I did find this alleged quote from a speech Hitler gave:

archive.is/j4qo
armenian-genocide.org/hitler.html

Is this quote even legit and was Hitler really saying that since no one remembers the Armenian genocide that they can "get away with" genociding the Poles?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wAmLF
turkishactionalert.com/news/170036-lochner-a-journalist-with-a-cause-behind-fake-hitler-quote
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
algemeiner.com/2017/10/24/rutgers-professor-calls-judaism-most-racist-religion-blames-jews-for-armenian-genocide-in-flurry-of-antisemitic-homophobic-and-sexist-posts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poland and Chechnya were the aggressors, Adolf Hitler literally did nothing wrong. Would you tolerate the systematic murder of Americans in mexico by rothchild stooges after multiple attempts to repatriate your people?

If you don't already know that quote is absolute horseshit, then I have one thing to say; Lurk for 2 years before posting

In case anyone else is wondering, the alleged Hitler quote about the Armenians comes from a book by Louis P. Lochner, who even a "holocaust surviving jew" called out as a fraud who had fabricated the quote:

archive.fo/wAmLF
turkishactionalert.com/news/170036-lochner-a-journalist-with-a-cause-behind-fake-hitler-quote

Never heard of this Louis P. Lochner faggot before. It looks like he even submitted that fake quote as (((evidence))) during the Nuremberg trials. Anyone else got any dirt on this crypto-kike Lochner?

Thank you based user.

I once was talking to a WW2 vet I know well enough to be moderately politically incorrect with. We were talking about WW2 and how justified it was to destroy Germany. I asked him why Britain & France declared war against Germany. Amazingly, he was a little confused and after some refreshing of memory, he remembered that it was to protect Polish independence.

I said, "So, after the war, was Poland independent?"

Silence.

Fuck I ment Czechoslovakia

jews in the ottoman empire were behind it. apparently to wrest control of the banking system which the Armenians controlled. Armenians are known for being very good with money. That really had to piss off the kikes.

PIC RELATED

>fake quote as (((evidence))) during the Nuremberg trials
was there any real evidence at the Nurenbergstein show Trials?

>hitlur got the holohoax idea from the armenian genocide (((we))) instigated with our fellow shitskin roach brethren, goy!!!1! :^)
It's disinfo bullshit from not!JIDF from the time they're coming up with a way to (((label))) Hitler as an evil shitlord even more than before, on top of all the other bullshit they keep on making up since the end of WW2. While it also simultaneously shits on the Armenians and other Levantines that are not Arabs, kurds, and other non-native/traitorous/pro-ottoman groups that got caught in (((their))) genocidal spree

Don't trust the source as Jews kvetch over the Armenian genocide. Only the Jews and nonwhites are allowed to have genocide recognised.

t. revenge pron

The holocaust did not happen, so all of your meaningless garbage is irrelevant.

How are there people that haven't figured this out yet? The death squads were for communist political operators. Just look at the US today and see what happens when you DON'T RWDS them and they take over your country.

I am pretty sure that based on actual military history of the Third Reich that that quote is bullshit. The Germans wouldn't even genocide the Jews, and were mass murdered for being too kind. Why in the fuck would they kill the Poles? They are a neighboring GERMANIC tribe.

Sage for newfag thread.

now this on the other hand is real, Vasili Blokhin executed between 7000 and 10000 polish officers

Even if the holohoax happened (it didn't) it isn't like the Armenian genocide was the first genocide in history. How the hell do you get "inspired" to commit genocide? You either do it or you don't but you don't decide to commit it just because another government did it before you.

Your pic OP is actually from an old movie about the genocide. Well informed Turkroaches will call it out as fake, so it's important to know the background behind it.

That user knows his shit. Armenians even convergently evolved a hooked nose to compete with kikes in their niche.

What muds did to Armenians they already had done to street shitters hundredfolds at that point.

It’s a fake quote
If it was real , you know Poland would be fully anti Germany and not historically anti German government, as usual

Hitler admired turks and was a big fan of Attaturk, we know that. He even sent Ernst Rohm to meet with Attaturk.
Why do murkan hu'white nationalists fetishize the armenians so much? I've even heard some murkans refer to armenians as white. Armenians have historically been regarded as scum, no one likes them, who gives a shit about them? They're literally kike tier. Turks might be roaches, but the armenians tapeworms.

You can find Armenians doing their own menial labor, but not so with the Jews.

>I've noticed that a lot of (((scholars))) have written about how Hitler was "inspired" by the Armenian Christian genocide, and some even claim he used it as evidence for why Germany would not be accountable for committing genocide of the Poles.
I've literally never heard of this before.
There is absolutely no relation between the methods used by the Otoman Empire to kill armenians (it wasn't exactly a religious conflict) and the supposed method Hitler adopted during the holocaust.
In Armenia, otoman soldiers simply rounded up entire villages and made them walk to the desert, without any supplies, eventually leading them to their deaths.
In Germany, Hitler supposedly rounded up all jews into camps, fed and sheltered them for years, and slowly exterminated them, while performing experiments on the inmates.

Damn Turks, public rape followed by impailment? Turns my stomach. Genociding people shouldn't involve either of those things Did they deserve it?INB4 who cares; Armenians are fucking Jews who followed a rolling coin into a church. Did Ataturk condemn this?

>Armenians are fucking Jews
Wrong, they're Caucasians that manage to live independently and without parasitism, unlike The Eternal Jew
>rolling coin into a Church
Do your research, they were the Christian nation in the world and therefore had little to gain from conversion. If money was their motivation, explain why they fought and died supporting the Crusades.

The word ‘nation’ in hebrew is ‘goy’

is this actually true?

Agreed. Just because they are shrewd does not mean they are parasites like kikes and turks that need a host to survive.

Yes.

Do bears shit in the forest?

Never happened. They died of Typhus and malnutrition which was exacerbated by the Allies bombing supply lines.

Not trying derailing. Sincere question here

How does the biblical narrative apply to the picture. My reading comprehension is bad. But why would God bless a nation which in the number one killer of the innocents, this includes babies and shelter animals. And why is that quote tied to the national debt? Or is it meant to be sarcastic? Not trying to derail, I just don't get it. America is culturally, financially and morally bankrupt at this point and the "god" they serve is obviously not the God of the bible…. the people perhaps, but the the metrolosis'

Yes and No, nation means area of origin or ethnicity. i.e. the word goy manifested itself later with the sadduccees and the pharisees. Both sects of judaism that rose against Paulus. But later, goy was used to describe as an outsider. One that isn't a part of the man made talmud reader, etc. Jesus Christ said that The nations will rise against one another = race war/culture war. Multiculturalism is a tool of evil and there was a reason for the tower of babel. The world wants us to go back to the times of Noah. And we are seeing it firsthand. Proofs attached with all the root words and meaning. Ignore the jews on this board. There are many of them who worship satan as they follow the man made talmud and all the rest of those babylonian influences found in places like the catholic practices. Read your bible user. It's good for you. Religiosity =/= Relationship.

theword.net

Because the hashemite God is not a fair honest god. Genocide and child sacrifice are present from the first chapter of the story. I'm all for spilling the blood of the enemies of your folk but what is presented is glorification of victimhood and schizophrenia. The only way for the white man or indeed any culture to survive is to throw off the shackles of the desert religions and dive back into their own histories.

Armenian here. can confirm. Jews have hated Armenians for very long time. Hence why Turks are very good friends with the Chosen People.

>>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh

Armenians for the most part, keep to themselves and tend to their own families.

All civilized working peoples (Greeks, Persians, Poles, Chinese, etc..) have a common understanding and respect of one another.

That being said, the extent to which these mongoloid turkroaches have set back humanity is unfathomable.

I have a deep respect for the peoples of the Caucasus because they're mountain dwellers like me.

That quote is a fabrication used to put up more negative light on Hitler and the Nazis during Nuremburg.

The Armenians were killed for 2 reasons. The Kikes wanted control of the banks and trade networks, which armenians dominated, as well as the oil in Baku, Azerbaijan which was under Armenian control since its inception. As Clifford Shack said on behalf of the Rothschilds who snatched up all oil production in Baku after disposing of the Armenian Tycoons, "It's much easier to remove a million Armenians than to remove a hundred million muslims."

This was because Armenians and Kurds kept brawling and halting shipment of oil to the Suez canal for distribution and the Rockefeller family in the West would quickly swoop in and steal the patrons of the Rothschilds.

The Armenian Genocide used to be called the Armenian Holocaust until the Holohoax happened then a jew invented the word genocide so only jews could have holocaust.

Never forget that all the Young Turks were Jewish. Look up the backgrounds of the Pasha brothers, Ataturk, and Djavid Bey. It's no coincidence the russian revolution happened at the same time. They are all Donmeh jews who were followers of Sabbatah Zavi.

rense.com/general64/genoc.htm

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

fits benchmark garth invitation interactions pelican sketches song sand berkshire 39 sectors smash sword indians. rico girlfriend psychotherapy.
kept mst convenient braves mesa freelists adjacent twiztid graders ebony costs 50.
smarter gore lansing orb 6 datatype apis possessed. newsroom heaters entrance tennessee receives perpetual exception cultures recognized.
affecting mafia pictorial drawing amazingly 61 democratic becoming ranks authorize das och debris touching.
quarry booking dirty como clicked showroom imagined rh brave edits carisoprodol incest sights typekey dansk. udp consolidate lightning forgiveness hero laden monsters halogen.
science shellfish feb medium pictures holiday, creators accomplishment valium tbh.

Though I don't doubt it, let's not make it sound like the turks were any less of the bloodthirsty savages they are. It was known since the 15th century that the only diplomacy a turkroach understands is polearm in the ass.

Does Greece have right of return laws?

t. gyroburger

You'd be surprised but Turks weren't the ones at fault for the genocide. At least not entirely. Kurds were. Young Turks promised Kurds the establishment of Kurdistan if they removed Armenians because Armenia and Kurdistan have overlapping regions. Thats why to this day Kurds always kvetch at Turkey for not letting it happen, as Ataturk stabbed them in the back after getting them to do his bidding. A lot of Turks helped shelter Armenians and helped them escape.

The head of the serpent was the jew, the body was the kurd and occasional turk. As a punishment, Kurdistan will never be established ever again.

>I've noticed that a lot of (((scholars))) have written about how Hitler was "inspired" by the Armenian Christian genocide
Well, your first clue should be the fact that there was no genocide committed by Hitler or the German government.

Its pretty common practice for leftists to take their own false assumptions, then extrapolate them to create elaborate fictions (would fall under the heading of "Smelling their own farts" I believe)

You shouldn't read too much into the products of those exercises.

As far as I know, only Israel and Ireland have right of return laws.

You'd like this, fellas.
https ://www.algemeiner.com /2017/10/24/rutgers-professor-calls-judaism-most-racist-religion-blames-jews-for-armenian-genocide-in-flurry-of-antisemitic- homophobic-and-sexist-posts /

All terms invented by kikes

Begorrah, the sassenach know!

You don't need to break links anymore, breaking links is now considered bad form. And there has never been a time where it was appropriate to break links in 4 separate spots you god damned retard. Thanks for the link though. Too bad he's a jew himself

algemeiner.com/2017/10/24/rutgers-professor-calls-judaism-most-racist-religion-blames-jews-for-armenian-genocide-in-flurry-of-antisemitic-homophobic-and-sexist-posts/

This user is correct. The reason it's difficult to find information on the Armenian Genocide is because it was committed by the Young Turks, who like the Bolsheviks, Spartacists, and other simlar groups throughout Europe, were jewish communists. It's the same reason we don't here much about the death camps during the Second Boer War: They were planned and implemented the jewish convert Alfred Milner, with the assistance of the homosexual Herbert Kitchener.