Serious sam

?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt2368669/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

?

Oh wow.

incorrect, 99% of dota games consist of 2k garbage getting their shit pushed in and not downing a single tower.

they aren't doing any defending either though

That's cute. Sauce?

Those aren't souls and you know it.

i think you mean nobody plays anything BUT 2fort

? ? ?

Literally a good thing

This line of logic would be correct if the game was called "Team Turbine 2" or some shit

Why are indie games so much better?

What did he mean by this?

Also, Balrog's Vegas stage is on the strip so its outdoors

kawaii

i love this new meme thread
have some lewd

?

You mean:

It's like they're not even trying.

But they are. The "Humanity" item is a fragment of the original Dark Soul.

But the gameboy goes into your pocket, and contains the monsters.
Checkmate.
>you don't mate the check

?

! ! ! b-bakana!

Again, the nature of humanity being born from the pygmy's flame does not make humanities and derivatives souls. Those are a different force, and souls in their most basic definition are, obviously and undeniably, white.

I have no idea what you're smoking, user, but I'd appreciate it if you shared some.

Nice singles boyo, now check mine

are you saying it has rabbits? i know mario land 2 on the game boy had a rabbit powerup that let you fall slower and maybe even jump higher. i dont recall a rabbit in super mario bros 2 though.

It doesn't. I'm trying to figure out why the fuck you thought the title Super Mario Bros. USA meant the game had rabbits in it.

The game is specifically named "Dark Souls" because it being multiplayer is part of the lore, and each player has a Dark Soul. It most definitely is a soul.

oh, sorry. its a weeb pun. imdb.com/title/tt2368669/ i picked it up from this. an animation where us soldiers are represented by rabbits who fight camels in the middle east. usagi(USA G.I.) is rabbit

wow this thread is shit and unfunny.

No, it's a humanity.

>>>/specialmemefresh/

what is that

Sometimes when I'm funposting I'll hit random board and link people to whatever comes up. This time it was a meme board

Ahhhhh, I see. I have no idea if that movie is even any good. I assume you know, right?

you seem pretty cool

>dragons serve no relevance to the plot archdemon doesn't count

one day when im reunited with my brother we will watch all the silly movies and cartoons that ive been putting off for years.

Idiot.

Check em.