Brabant Killers - Bende van Nijvel

Famous Belgian lawyer says he knows who is behind the Brabant Killers
For who doesn't know, the Bende van Nijvel, internationally known as the Brabant Killers, is a gang that spread terror between 1982 and 1985. At least 28 people died at their hands, they attacked people, robbed shops and jacked cars on a massive scale. The media and at the time centrist/leftist government labeled the gang as 'right wing extremist', thus pushing for more severe governmental control over citizens. More 'safety' regulations etc.

However, the government tried to block any investigation. They allowed an investigation but (((suddenly))) forced the investigators to stop investigating. Os­tro­vs­ky, a self-hating jew who once joined the Mossad but was later fired, claimed that the gang had ties with Mossad. He claimed that the Mossad advised the gang to rob a weapon depot of the CCC (a radical communist militia) after the gang was rolled up by police for terrorist activities etc. Also according to Ostrovsky, some of the gang members fled to Israel with aid of the Mossad.
Guy Bouten, who researched this gang for many years, claims that the gang is 'the visible part of a much larger underground network with ties to both the CIA and the Mossad'. He too claimed that the government at the time used controlled gangs to terrorize their own people in order to impose an Orwellian state.

Now the best of all:
Jef Vermassen, lawyer, will soon say who, according to him, was behind the gang. He points at State Security, Groep Diane (Group Diana, a team of police researchers who investigated the gangs activities) and the administration of the time. He also stated that 'some people' try to keep the truth away from the masses as much as possible.

Hopefully he will name the Jew as this would cause a massive shock in Western Europe, especially in Belgium. Israel, as well as our leftist/centrist parties might lose a lot of support.

nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20171015_03132479
archive.is/GVjbD
There are other similar sources as well, also I won't include sources on the background story, there is enough information to find yourself, but beware Wikipedia, as they propably won't mention Mossad

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/scare
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://rvlations.forum-actif.info/t160-chateau-des-amerois-et-pedophilie-de-haut-niveau-protegee-a-haut-niveau-de-gouvernance&edit-text=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
hln.be/nieuws/bendeslachtoffers-willen-eigen-onderzoek-financieren-met-crowdfunding-vertrouwen-in-justitie-is-weg~ab72b0df/
archive.is/TfnmY
hln.be/regio/hasselt/-wie-bende-van-nijvel-onderzoekt-riskeert-nog-altijd-zijn-leven~aba7d105/
archive.is/hxjHh
hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/bende-van-nijvel-de-reus-is-ontmaskerd~a44ce0f7/
archive.is/U1Yj0
hln.be/nieuws/geens-over-bende-van-nijvel-er-zijn-pogingen-gedaan-om-onderzoek-te-manipuleren~ad9fdff7/
archive.is/nNhLr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't let this slide fuckers. Mossad rats must be brought to justice!

I have to add a remark: it is unsure wether Vermassen is convinced that mossad is involved, but hopefully he will at least unveil a little of the dark stinky rooms behind the curtain. Also, according to Belgian law, none of the criminals can be legally adressed since 2015

bump

So, who wants to bet a few bucks on him dying from an (((accident))) in the next couple of days?

In an interview he said 'I will probably get problems because of this, but I dont care'

He also said that Freddy, a researcher in the case, was unable to futher research the case in 1992. According to Vermassen, Freddy trusted him and told him 'Now comes the hardes part, now I will have to go after the guys on top'

Godspeed my dutch brothers.
If you manage to start the crusade against the kikes i will never make a joke about dutch football ever again.

Lets hope that Vermassen will live and deliver.

we'll let our northern neighbors know you like them

Vermassen is Belgian, however, since he is Flemish and the Flemish people is just the seperated part of the Dutch, you could consider him to be 'Dutch' in a way

Dietsland boven

bump

bump

He'll probably end up dead before he can tell. Why would he do this? Why not just reveal what he knows?

bump

le bump

This site has a lot of info if you want to dig:

isgp-studies.com/scare

Seems their previous domain got memoryholed from Google.

It's amazing how Dutroux is being protected and how they are trying to get him free, he propably has leverage as he knows other important guys on top who were involved in pedo rings

bump for want of answer

bump

this is less jewish than you would imply
the brabant killers were an operational arm of operation gladio, so there is your cia/mossad connection

however the specific events of 1982 is directly linked to internal belgian politics
in short one part of the deep state fought a war against another
in all probability a more right christian centered part of the government opposed the commie cuckening and got btfo, in the end the victorious party covered it al up as to not let the common people know there are multiple deepstate factions that really control the state
the executing members of this group were former special ops military and belgian swat members, who suffered an unussual level of heart attacks and traffic accidents after the events. expendable foot soldiers get removed not retired to isreal, while the culprits behind it are still living in their villas in belgium where the victorious deep state faction can control them

the most interesting detail of all of this is the revelation that in context of operation gladio throughout the countryside weaponstaches were constructed, it would certainly be a shame if they were to fall in the wrong hands during upcoming difficulties

Inb4 image gets DMCA'd

I think I remember that in some fringe medias, decades ago, there were speculations about possible links between the brabant killers and the dutroux affair, particularly concerning the organized gang that was supposedely a client of dutroux for the purpose of providing consumable children to some art performances that were played for the elites of belgium, with heavy blackmail potential on influential people, very similar and possibly closely linked to pizzagate
I can't seem to find reliable traces of this data in today's internet, but there may still be some

indeed probably all true
real evidence of pizzagate activities are non existent, but anyone with a critical mindset will see there is something
in this context the bende van nijvel was used as the executioners blade to remove witness, in itself only showing the fractious nature of the deepstate

however the real events surrounding 1982-1985 are socio economic in origin, any pizzagate activities happening are probably all still happening
the point here is must people involved are belgian elites not cohencidences, european politics in the 80's were not as zog infiltrated as the us

asto the dutroux affair, all one with a brain needs to know is that dutroux a man living of social welfare owned 6 houses, while any connections to organised trafficking were denied

somewhat linked to that
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://rvlations.forum-actif.info/t160-chateau-des-amerois-et-pedophilie-de-haut-niveau-protegee-a-haut-niveau-de-gouvernance&edit-text=
dutroux operated in the same time frame as the brabant killers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
he was arrested in '86 after an unknown period of activity, and was sentenced to 15 years for abduction and rape of 5 young girls he stayed in prison 3 years and was released for "good behavior"

but the web has been scrubbed of what I've read about hints of a link between the two affairs

Bump. This is being slid

don't bother searching the web it has all been scrubbed, you can't even google all the victims of the brabant killers
you can only find the random civilians they shot in the supermarkets, but the execution style killings are omitted, because these were not random, but silencing of witnesses
the dutroux case is another thing, in this instance, the case became public knowledge in the time of the old internet, were msm did not control the narative so they buried the case in so much disinformation you can't tell what is real and what not

if you want to watch a tv series inspired on these events, but pretty good, look for salamander, pirate bay has one with english subs

lbump

Quite good posts, but -
- here I disagree completely. What has been dug up so far would have led to indictions in every other case had the perps not been highly-connected elites. People have been convicted on much less.

Bump because this is a helluvah interesting case.

UPDATE
Since Vermassen talked about this, they 'suddenly' know one of the culprits (he admitted when he was dying in his bed). A few days later it turns out that some boys found ammo and a gun in a river, where the Bende supposedly got rid of some of their guns. Some remarks: this canal/river is dredged at least once a year. This might or might not be disinfo. Also, the family of the victims started a crowdfunding to hire unbiased researchers etc to investigate the case.
86a0c2 seems better informed than me, so I'd like to hear his view on these recent discoveries

Check out the no planers 9/11 post that implies "holohoax exposers" are nuts. Shit site. Probably kike run.

*Deniers. Site shouldn't edit when quotes are used…Saged

Some Belgian sourches
>hln.be/nieuws/bendeslachtoffers-willen-eigen-onderzoek-financieren-met-crowdfunding-vertrouwen-in-justitie-is-weg~ab72b0df/
archive.is/TfnmY
>hln.be/regio/hasselt/-wie-bende-van-nijvel-onderzoekt-riskeert-nog-altijd-zijn-leven~aba7d105/
archive.is/hxjHh
>hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/bende-van-nijvel-de-reus-is-ontmaskerd~a44ce0f7/
archive.is/U1Yj0
>hln.be/nieuws/geens-over-bende-van-nijvel-er-zijn-pogingen-gedaan-om-onderzoek-te-manipuleren~ad9fdff7/
archive.is/nNhLr

sources, I'm retarded