OC - Nazi Anti-Semitism explained in detail

We've all come a long way since coming to Holla Forums. Our whole understanding of WWII and Nazi Germany was turned upside-down through information that the mainstream tries to keep secret. But on Holla Forums, this information is scattered across many infographs and posts, which can take years to find and mentally piece together.

Can all this information be organized together and presented in an easy-to-watch video?

That was my goal in making this. I hope to produce engaging videos that can be presented to bluepilled individuals, and bring them up to speed quickly. TGSNT does a good job with this, but it appeals mainly to emotion and unfortunately includes some false facts. I want to make videos that cite every detail from well-respected sources so that nothing is left to question.

This is my first attempt, which begins by explaining why the Nazis were so anti-Semitic in the first place. 203 sources are given screenshots, cited and archived. I worked long and hard to put it together and I'm hoping to receive some constructive advice from you guys. I want it to be watched and understood by the most bluepilled people out there to bring them to our level. Do you think this video accomplishes this, and if not what changes would you suggest?

This my first attempt at video making so I'm especially concerned about things like
- Is the video engaging? Are there areas where viewers might find themselves zoning out?
- The audio and narration, is the audio ever jarring or is the narration ever unclear/boring? (This may need to be totally redone, not sure.)
- The density of information, are there ever times when the information flies by too fast to comprehend?
- Are there any arguments from a bluepilled perspective that need to be addressed, so that the entire point of the video isn't immediately invalidated?
- Are there any additional facts about this topic that I may have missed?

Hope you guys can find this useful, and thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.
collinsdictionary.com/sounds/d/de_/de_w0/de_w0067330.mp3
minds.com/media/757886081709383680
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You have a good voice. If you want to keep production effort low you can check out Cultured Thug and just improve the few things he is doing wrong stylistically (like his God-awful quote font).

First of all get a different microphone or one with a foam noise canceler on it, everything you throw something with the letter "p" in it the bass goes loud. Which is a turn off for a lot of people.

every time*

I'll check him out, thanks.

I use a pop filter, but even with it I think I spoke too close to the microphone early in the video. Since I have your second opinion that it's annoying, I'll rework how I use the mic and re-record all the audio. Thanks

It's an hour and 13 minutes long user

We have 16MB uploads and vp9/webm now. There's no excuse.

I'll work on that. I'm not a Youtube shill by any means. This is just a first draft though, after some constructive criticism and rework I'll go ahead with other formats.

Just stop talking into the mic.

No problem, so far I think your video is fine. The audio side of things is something you'll learn by doing.

Anything longer than ~10-20 minutes will look and sound like trash even with 16mb.

I can't provide a complete criticism (I will, though) because I haven't watched the whole thing yet, but for now I'll say that your multiplicity of sources (along with a justification for why you chose that source) will sit well with many skeptics. Though you crapped out a bit in the end where you said that "millions of Jews were gassed and killed in the Holocaust". This is okay as long as you try to rationally debunk it in another vid though.

Just use Hooktube if you don't want to watch it "directly" via Jewtube. Alternatively, post the vid to Endchan which has a fuckhuge filesize limit and then crosspost it here.

That's the plan, chipping away slowly at the beliefs one by one. In my personal experience, the Holocaust myth was the final final redpill and was the hardest point to reach. The grand plan is that will be video #3 (out of 5).

I did try to subtlely downplay it by noting how utterly absurd the idea of gassing and cremating millions of people while losing the bloodiest war of human history is ("which is a ridiculously costly and excessive overreaction by anyone's imagination"), but I couldn't be too overt.

Nobody ever got anywhere by not being too overt. Too overt should be saved for when you might be found out, made an example of. Not on the internet, where even Moon Man gets on Jewtube aplenty. Redpill there and now.

Excellent work. Could put some historical clips or title pages between sections to ease the torrential flow of information, it tends to overload the brain the way it is presented. Or you could split it into 5 different 20 minute videos on each topic: communism, media, culture, banking etc

bumping

You have a good point, but I guess I have a different purpose in mind. Moonman is catchy and memey and TGSNT is emotional, but there's still a void for real information. The rational people (which included myself) watch TGSNT and afterward want real information and sources to fill this new emotional void that just formed. And with this information I feel that I can't skip steps, otherwise bluepills will tune out prematurely. Until I obliterate the idea that the Nazis were anti-Semitic for no reason, I can't even begin to approach the Holocaust.

Title pages are an excellent idea. I'll definitely implement that in my redo.
Are there any particular sections where you felt overloaded? Truly it is a ton of information to present but I don't want to dwell for too long on any one thing, so it's a tough balance.

Don't overspend! Not needed. A decent condenser mic can be had for ~$25. That's what I paid for pic related.

Please upload on places like pewtube or bitchute too and post links. This may get deleted.

You are doing god's work user. You aren't too extreme for a normie to watch, but don't hold back info either. However, I couldn't ever convince a single normie (except family) to watch TGSNT on sheer size alone. People like short videos. It's impossible to convey lots of info on short videos but it would help you make them faster and iterate on the technique while you do so.

I know how hard it is to create videos, and you really worked your ass off on that one I'm sure. Don't let shills ever discourage you. Keep going and with time you'll iron out all the issues.

Personal recommendation is: do short videos with a question as the title, and explain the answer, in a concise, shareable manner. The sort of thing people would save as a webm to clear out a single topic.

I have Blue Yeti and I think it's fine, if I just talk a bit farther away and maybe adjust the angle.

That's fine for now, this is just a first draft. I'll definitely re-post the rework on other formats later.

You make a good point, but I'm not sure how feasible that is here. I want to dispel all doubts in the bluepilled viewer's mind, which means as many examples as possible. Another user suggested title cards to break up the flow, which I plan to do. Posing the title as a question is a great idea, I think I'll do that too.

Hope it went well. My parents are religious and we watched Marching to Zion together and they were remarkably receptive.

Moon Man doesn't need to be meme-ish. And like I said, no informational video was ever the better for even temporarily supporting disinfo. We must denounce this at any step we can.

I think the amount of information is good but there needs to be more breaks, say every 5 minutes or so, ask someone experienced in film editing. You could watch some successful documentaries and observe how the flow of information is regulated. Reading text sources that pop up on screen is more mentally taxing than watching someone speak for instance

I appreciate your feedback, I'll see what I can do. I know early on there's a lot of reading long texts, I'll see if I can't break that up somehow. Unfortunately based on the nature of the information there's only so much I can do, but I'll try.

This'll be the last time I bump the thread tonight, I have a good bit of feedback to work from. I'll definitely post the reworked video once it's finished.

Made a thread about the video on cuckchan on the off, off chance someone will get educated.
Holla Forumsthread/145438682

This is great, but as other anons have said you should break up the information in a more digestible way. Especially if your goal for doing this is to give information to normies.

I noticed you have timestamps in the description of your video, I would actually recommend you split the video into several different ones based on those segments and just create a playlist for the whole thing.

Very few people will sit down and watch an hour long video, especially if it's something that requires thinking. But if you break it down into smaller segments, people will be more likely to actually go through it. For example, as a normie I never would've never watched the complete 6 hour version of The Greatest Story Never Told on youtube if it was uploaded like that, but I found a playlist that broke it into ~20 minute segments and so I ended up watching it after the first 20 minutes interested me.

It might be more normie friendly if you made the videos more "bite-size," i.e., max 20 minutes each. Feel free to up them as 1+ hour segments but try to split them eventually.

Just starting, and it seems good, but always remember with propaganda - less is more. He will be successful at changing public perception who reduces his arguments to the simplest terms which anyone can easily understand, and who repeats those arguments over and over despite the protests of his opponents.

OP here

Point well taken. I can easily split the segments into different videos, that seems to be the consensus here to make it easier to digest. Will do for the reworked version.

1/3 through op, doing gods work.

really awesome work, already subbed.

one feedback i would give is you should get some neat graphics for your profile icon, and a cover photo for you home page. make it abit more normie friendly

Thanks much. I'll definitely do that in the future, just trying to get my grounding for now. Reworked video will come later

aweosme man keep it up

also really like that you go through and show images of things ike book refernces etc aswell, alot of stuff i listen to doesnt do this and it can make it hard to follow at times

Focusing on several points you want to drive home is a good idea too, like in a campaign they are told to pound home about 3 main issues or points. When you make a slogan btw and not a video, its advised to do it in something like 8 or 9 words - or less. If youre interested in reading about stuff like this, theres books directly on propaganda but theres also books on "public relations" and "advertising" and "marketing". These are all modern propagandistic subjects. Public Relations for example is the exact same thing as propaganda, its just reworded, a euphemism.

/pdfs/ has several books on propaganda by the big 3 last I checked.

Just finished the video.

8/10

My only suggestion is to improve the recording quality, which you did anyway in the later part of the video. I don't think it detracted too much anyway, but make sure it stays at the same quality, or better, it was at towards the end of this video.

10 out 10 dude, keep it up. There are at least 10 times more info on archives of Holla Forums than on say /polarchive/ and it will take a lot of time finding it all but the reward is well worth the price.

Thanks for watching. Yeah, I definitely plan to re-do all the audio.

I didn't emphasize this in the first post, but I really appreciate you making such a video. This is the type of content that is truly useful for our cause.

Thanks for the kind words user. Advancing the cause is the goal so I'm glad it was useful. I'll keep working to improve this video and then move on to the next ones.

Albeit a lot of work, it might be a good idea if all the sources were archived. While you don't need to link an archive in the video itself, it might be useful in case one of the sites shuts down.

Already done, sources and archives are in the pastebin link in the Youtube description.

Sorry for not looking at that. I just directly downloaded the video as I no longer use YouTube's website.

no worries m8

Downloading now, will provide feedback as soon as i have a chance to watch. From your post this looks great.

Anyone remember that other user who did those great /nsg/ videos? Went by PeteN0One or something, he got to 6 episodes and then dropped off the face of the earth.

At the two minute mark you say

I think you are playing by gentleman's rules here. The rules that opinion is highlighted as opinion and considered as so. However, the competition is stating opinion as facts, they are not playing by the rules and manipulating the subconscious in every way possible.

I think you should narrate in a way that avoids stating opinions, there is quite definitely a way to rephrase these things without opinion.

I think how you begin the doc by giving a non opinionated reason to consider the other side of the story to be successful.

That's a good point, that language does sound weak and isn't really necessary there. I'll rewrite that.

But, my goal here isn't necessarily to be forceful propaganda, I want to convince bluepills by coming on softly and using facts only. Reality IS on our side. I'll leave the pure propaganda to others.

Some suggestions….

Instead of picking the educator role, perhaps be a fellow scholar like the viewers. Instead of feeding information, discover it together with the viewer. Instead of "A is A because of B" go "Why is A actually A? I thought it is because of C, after all this sounds reasonable. But to my shocking I had to discover that it is B, because…".

Lead people to (your) conclusions by asking questions directing to the wanted result, instead of declaring information as facts. This will give the viewer the illusion that they worked their way to the result (it's easier to accept information you allegedly found on your own than simply swallowing info given to you).

Read-out text passages, text-walls are a turnoff for a lot of people. Also, offer a non-narrated version with a transcript, so people can do localized versions. I'd be willing to do a German one.

Uncle Joe Biden couldn't have done it better, auspicious beginnings – embarrassment of riches is a good path to arouse healthy suspicion. Once Weinsteins and the rest are exposed, the merit of the ill begotten gains are naturally, reflexively called into question; and all of it done while presenting the Jordan Peterson/Stefan Molyneux exasperated centrist:

>nymag. com/daily/intelligencer/2013/05/biden-praises-jews-goes-too-far.html
>It’s also true that, while Jewish opinions run the ideological gamut, they have clustered heavily on the left end of the political spectrum. When you combine that fact with the fact of disproportionate Jewish representation in politics and culture, you have a weirdly shared belief among philo-Semites and anti-Semites.
Trump knows who our greatest ally is . . .

Finished watching it.
I agree with other people in that there needs to be some breaks in it. Since you are doing the style of cutting out pauses between your sentences.
You might want to obscure the nudity in the video. It doesn't bother me personally, but including it should be a conscious decision.
Lugenpresse isn't pronounced with an eeyyyyy at the end, just so you know.
collinsdictionary.com/sounds/d/de_/de_w0/de_w0067330.mp3
The ending was kind of gay though.

Also: once Eugenics are covered, reference contemporary Israel and America back then in particular ought to be mentioned (US implementation equaled or surpassed anything in Germany, and did it first no less – in the name of philanthropy. Psychiatric abuses/human experimentation in the Soviet Union and US were the immediate descendants of anything untoward in Germany/Japan [unit 731] – JFK's sister Rosemary's Lobotomy.) Operation Paperclip, Yaguda-somthing giving the rape order and Holomodor.

USS Liberty and AIPAC, the big lie angle; JFK rejecting nuclear gifting to Israel the week prior to being offed; fallout from this and Balfour declaration (leftists love their Palestine – tie back to 'self-determination' nominally fought for in Wilson's 14 Points, and again with Poland/Czech.)

Hollywood: An Empire of Their Own (apropos The Biden Method.)

What are the false facts in TGSNT?

Your doing good work OP.
The only thing I can personally suggest is to learn about EQ and Compression of your voice.
Your voice isn't bad or anything, but you'll be surprised by the proper use of EQ can accomplish on the human voice.
Their is a field of study known as "Psychoacoustics" which deals with the perception of sound.
Certain frequencies can be considered "harsh" which tire the ear causing the bluepilled to tune out. EQ can also be used to "tame" the bass which holds a lot of audio information in it, and can sometimes drown out the other frequencies.

Your video isn't bad by the way; I just figured I'd share a bit of information to help increase the quality of OC created by user's over all. Our (((enemies))) are using the information of frequencies to lull the lemmings to sleep. Just turn on the radio to see what I mean.

Pic related is some useful information.
t. Musician

minds.com/media/757886081709383680

So long as a "Jew" exists, there will never be peace.

1: The position where shitskins feel integrated/in-control without outright advocacy of white genocide with bullets, is the position of every infantile leftist. Anything short of obvious genocide is okay by the leftist's position for the sake of making shitskins comfortable, and it requires a total destruction of 'English Identity'. Somehow it's believed by these leftists that these foreigners can perceive themselves as equals or as taking the same part as equals, when not even Jews were successfully integrated and assimilated. This means a destruction of what they otherwise would have been assimilated into, if even still Jews cannot or were not integrated. Every European country failed to integrate Jews. Even America, as the distinction of Jew and non-Jew still exists. Yet, here is the importation of others. It can only result in the destruction of what was before it or be seen as legitimate in that conext of there being no issue with its destruction.

2: Despite all my advocacy, for wanting to call out Jews, I never actually wanted to be right about it. My last post, while it may seem tangential, was actually the most sober recognition of the Jewish problem, or white genocide, or both, I think I've ever argued.

3: The Jewish problem is the demands made by Jews themselves in exchange for them (the Jews) giving up their identity. While calling themselves patriots, they call the non-Jew 'goy'. Because no price is enough except the complete capitulation of non-Jews, they practically say 'humanity' (effectively saying 'No, you give up your identity and become indistinct Goyim) - but not even this as they reject humanism completely, saying it is a label used by racists and sexists. (Yes, this literally is what they said, this is historically what they called humanists because they were 'blind to racism/sexism'. You want to scoff as if it's insane and powerless, but this is what they wanted to seriously promote - it is their arguments against humanism and they will call you 'sexist' and 'racist' if you disagree. This is the utter insanity which created the 'Alt-Right' or the Aryan Supremacist movement) And I am not advocating humanism any more for this very reason. Jewish supremacism is the problem and the only solution is to meet their boasting with what they beg for by doing so: a challenge and fight in open confrontation and the crushing of them for all time - the time that they claim to own, the time which resides in our own Aryan psyche. The future that energizes us, provokes us to action. The fatal circumstances that made us industrious. The seriousness of our play and work alike. Yes, also, that suffering when we feel the future being ripped away from us and the gut feeling we have for those we know are poisoning us. The ones who yell about hate and their fear, yet tell us to ignore our own instincts. They say already that their fear is more important than our own, since we do not ask others to take its responsibility but they demand it be taken by our own.

4: And for complaints that Europe was multicultural, as if it never existed before Christianity: In Hellenic Athens, the punishment for impiety was death. After exile, you were no longer Athenian, so the laws and labels would not even apply to you for it to make sense that the punishment is anything but death. Exile is a striking from history.

Poster's Note: Julian the Apostate tried to revive Paganism after he was already raised Christian and inherited a largely Christian kingdom. Pagan resistance to Christianity was not dead and has never been dead. Julian subscribed to Neo-Platonism - and any sort of 'multi-cultural' society must account for Paganism and recognize it as legitimate, or else they are Abrahamic. Hitler, also, was part of Europe's history. Any account of history which discounts these manifestations of Aryan groups is inauthentic and ignorant. And, the SJWs themselves cannot separate the institution from the culture, since they believe that cultural effects are important in the exploration of institutional power.

Your voice is incredible OP. It will probably get even better, but this is a fantastic start.

Your voice is great, but it could be more engaging. Try listening to some old-school poetry, then reading/recording it yourself, to develop more of a Molyneaux engagement with your voice. I think you really have the talent for it. It might seem or feel hokie, but you want it to be easy for people to listen while they're at work or something.

hmu on tox if you want
C2971604542D500ED9E1FD7B7F638E7032981E9B399508C4E143B0DDE2455D1DC8A553436D4B

If it is enough for prejudice that one Jew has a spirit which is beautiful, it is enough that only one Jew have a spirit which is ugly.

There are Jews like Sam Roth or Mitchell Heisman who come face to face with the ugliness of their dispositions and speak out. These Jews are quickly called 'self-hating Jews' and libeled with ideas of mental illness, just like Jews accuse philosophers or great thinkers later of being when they start making the same sort of claims. Some will literally accuse Jews who speak against Jews as having 'internalized anti-Semitism' institutionally, just as the modern left says there is such a thing as 'internalized misogyny' and 'internalized racism'. The SJW movement is a distinctly Jewish movement.

Avoid at all cost using yourself as a source
Using: "I am" "My opinion" etc. should be avoided at all cost, just show the facts. Helps a whole lot with credibility.

I don’t have time to watch it presently but incase the thread isn’t active by the time I do; I am conveying my approval of your efforts in advance. Objective works on this subject are rare as we know and as many of us non-burgers would be imprisoned for such an undertaking it is nice to see someone making good use of their 1A rights.

Today OP was not a faggot.

Cultured Thug is hit or miss. He knows his stuff but often gives bad advice.

Heh, try to be a little more subtle with your channel name.

Looking at the pattern of history and current trends, all cultural dispossession has been demanded of the host nations when it comes to Jewish identity. Today, the Jewish identity remains unquestioned, unmarked, unattacked and persistent. Every accomodation for Jewry has been, in the end, a capitulation to Jewish power and identity instead of its opposite. At current trends, with Jewish identity remaining persistent in their arrogant belief of superiority (yet relying totally on the structures of civilization provided by non-Jews), any sort of ethnic sacrifices when it comes to 'multi-culturalism' will inevitably result in the preservation of Jewish identity, with all its detractors labeled 'anti-Semites', and the complete (if necessary) erasure of Aryan heritage. Jews perform the greatest dishonor of all to non-Jews: the hijacking of, subversion of and then erasure of their cultural and spiritual heritage. In the news media, they promote anything except meaningful historically contextualized content so that there remains no ethnic or cultural memory. All heroes and villains alike become forgotten in that nation.

The Jews are never going to recognize the non-anti-Semitic nature of a demand that they abandon their identity completely and take on the identity of their host nation. They cannot fathom the idea that they are guilty of any sort of maliciousness - and when they do, they always say it is as a response to great tragedy. That great tragedy? The very thing the health of the nation requires them to do, exaggerated into a physical removal and genocide. The persistent demand of the Jew to say that he must persist is the clear and present, bold and arrogant declaration that he is never going to be compatible with the host nation or state. A Jew can never be anything but a Jew - and in every political or cultural/social interaction he considers himself to be the center of it. When a non-Jew loves its own family over the Jew, the Jew believes that he is persecuted for it. When a non-Jew loves his nation over that circumcised international one, the Jew says 'This is anti-Semitism!'. The Jew is not satisfied with being left alone, but must also become tyrant over the very preferences of non-Jews.

Every time the justification for this totalitarian demand is either: 1) you would demand the same of me, to say I assimilate into your nation and cease being a Jew; or 2) you are an anti-Semite and hate me and my history.

When it comes to identity, it is black and white for the Jew - but he declares it 'grey' for every other identity. This is the core of Jewish supremacy. This is the core of, also, Aryan reactionaryism against this Jewish bicameral thinking. Until the Jew can only laugh off without resentment the act of being called a Jew, knowing that he is no Jew at all and that he is only his host nation's; until the Jew can become upset that he is called a Jew, in acknowledgment of inherent Jewish arrogance and bigotry, he will never be considered as part of a nation's people nor even part of the human species itself.

at 3'25'' you misread "I even" as "even I".
Good so far, will keep watching.

music stops at 10:15 while the text goes on quite a while. This bothered me. Also the text on the screen could maybe slide up while narrator speaks rather than just changing the picture.

Maybe it would be better to have that huge text area just put in a few pieces and throw some pictures of wealthy jewish lawyers, rulers and media moguls while you narrate the text.

he's still active in a certain namefag community.

Yeah. I agree. I was talking about stylistic stuff for book videos and not the man himself.

Finished your vid yesterday and while good you relied far too heavily on lugenpedia and you could have moved the pictures of the source books over and had a text quote on one side (preferably the right) to make it easier to read while proving the authenticity.

You have a good "normie" voice so to speak. Very documentary and professional. Maybe sound slightly less like you are reading off of a script so the audience doesn't fall asleep. People like edutainment these days. Don't let that corrupt your style (jokes just don't fit in here) but keep in mind that people want to be entertained and get bored quickly. So hook them in fast (you actually did this decently btw, but not nearly well enough) before they click off. People need to be REALLY interested to even consider bookmarking an hour long documentary-style video.

This is good advice.

Well to do that transition, this is how it should go:
zoom in on the text you're reading, follow it as you read and then 'fade it out' into different images relevant to the text currently being read in the background.

Show the next quoted text and do the same thing.

I need to go to sleep now I work like 60 hours a week in a plant but I'll listen to the rest of the video on my ride back tomorrow and hopefully have some more advice for you. Keep up the good work user.

Editing tips can be seen in History channel documentaries.

Overall.. I watched the whole thing on second monitor while playing sc:remastered

a very good suggestion

just starting to watch your video, user, and I might get dogpiled for this suggestion, but how many normalfags recognize the state of the world in the early 1930s, and how drastically it's changed since?

Maybe I'm too autistic, but:
< no (((greatest ally ever)))
> all of the (((major powers))) are still actively pursuing colonial interests
< bundch eh nadseez!
< we conquer nations of you go-… guys! by financial institutions!

I'm probably full of shit, but by interacting with a "live" political map which I could scroll around and explore that detailed how the world was in the '30s vs. now. really hit home to me. Anecdotally, I've described or shown it to a few normies and they have been shocked about just how much the world has changed since the end of WW2. Among (((other things))), of course.

And, that all led me into an exploration how how (((things))) came to be. 10 years ago I was the goodest of goys. /blogpost

Very good video with an objective analysis of the time period and why things happened the way they did. I can't stand listening to that horrific jewish music though.

Dammit, this is good, OP. Way better than Europa: The Last Battle. The fact that your sources are up onscreen as you're making the arguments really helps, and your command of the english language is certainly better. Please go on.

12'40 don't split the quote, it sounds worse than it looks
13'30 sch = sh so vossische = vossisheh
14.10 antichauvinistic
18'40 ramifacatory
27'
I see your point, but can you make it better?
28'30 Marcuseh (neutral vowel sound) no need to be too German about it, just say it like all the college kids do.
32'40''
A very big point made very quickly. This could be a good time to pause in your list of commies and go into that point more deeply, or it could be best left til later. The biggest number you've shown so far was 7.5 million which is less than 11 million, and was only the upper limit of a range. You could make the point that Communism has lead to unbelievably huge famines in many places, and put together a list of estimated death ranges for the various soviet famines, and maybe add China and Cambodia as extras (not Jewish but still communist). The small and decreasing number of people who know that this happened tend to think it the result of mismanagement - a series of tragic accidents - and so still consider the holocaust's 11 million victims to have greater weight, as victims of intentional harm and in some cases race-based persecution, which everyone knows is the worst thing there was. This is dubious in all cases and in the Soviet case those deaths were no less malicious than the German death factories.

Will keep watching, lots of good stuff here.

The choice of music is mostly good but I find Hava Nagila distracting around 22'. It was good accompanying the picture later, but maybe not coming in in the middle of a quote.

It's great having the screenshots of the sources you are reading, but when they are more than one page it's easy to forget who you are quoting - put author + title at the top of the page whenever it can't be seen on the page/view you're on.

saying that "millions of Jews were gassed and killed" still is crap-out though. Chipping is great and all, but do it by telling part of the story at a time, not by saying something that you later say is false.

You could instead link back to your opening - that the story we were taught at school was the model minority / scapegoat story, which considering the publicly available information disproving it, was a really strange decision (and a very large one affecting education curricula around the world). Surely kids who are old enough to learn about the horrors (the HORRORS) of the holocaust are old enough to understand a simple concept like a disproportionate response to legitimate antagonism. Why are we being fed this good vs. evil fairytale?

Showing my support for OP. Patreon when?

the only average Muslim is a white and white nationalist one, calling for arabic exclusion

Excellent job. This is exactly what needs to be done: pure facts with all the sources available. However, like many anons said before, it needs more breaks. It's somewhat hard to follow who is who and why does it matter what they said or did when you go so fast from name to name. For example when talking about the Jews in communism there could be a list of the persons and their position before going into every single one of them one at a time.

More pictures would also be good. It's exhausting trying to digest all that information when it's mostly text and going forward very fast. To be honest, I only made it to 30 minutes before noticing that I couldn't concentrate anymore.

In my opinion this needs some work but is a very good start.

1'06'' doesn't that says "comers"?

In the sex section take care with lists such as what Hirschfeld was promoting -
sexual fetishes
free love
homosexuality
transgenderism
sex change operations
abortions

Normies love those things and if you're targeting them you'll have to take extra care not to insult their mascots. Plenty of what you say about Weimar degeneracy will disgust anyone but better to sidestep the gays and trannies, unless you're phrasing it as a surprising thing that Weimar Germany was just as much into those things right before they elected Hitler.

11.30 substitute something else for "endear"?

The section on Communism had a lot of good stuff in it but it took a long time and with 45 minutes to go, you're going to lose viewers during that section. Where you have only a brief sentence to say about each commie, you could fire them rapidly: Name, Position, brief explanation of role where necessary. Very few people will be absorbing the details that you give about these people and the impression you want to give - shit, there are a lot of Jewish commies in positions of power, and they killed tons of people - will get across better in rapid fire. I'm imagining a tone of haste and exasperation - why the fuck are there so many Jewish commies and why are they all so important, I want to get to the part about Weimar prostitutes - but you're the artist.

Real nice work OP, hope these details help. Looking forward to second edition and second volume.

OP, this has potential to be MUCH better than TGSNT. I love how easy watching it was, also love how it is sneaky in slipping the red pill. Fuck yeah OP, this is good.

If it doesn't include the Haavara Agreement then it's not worth watching or spreading. Also the Maddagascar Treaty. This is the linchpin in getting normies to accept the first redpill out of the matrix.

Look into psychoacoustics, OP. This is very important.

OP here, just waking up and reviewing all the suggestions. Noting everything down.

Thanks anons for all the constructive criticism, it means a lot.

Remember, GODS WORK user. Good shit.

Well-crafted posts like this are not the only reason I read Holla Forums, but they're at the top of the list.

You are doing amazing work user, keep it up!
I've been looking for something similar for quite some time to show people close to me.

Also, I would like to help you out somehow. I can make a Danish subtitle file for you to implement if you're interested? For this video, and the ones that follow.

And an English one too if you want.

I definitely wouldn't mind after the rework is done. Are you able to leave a comment in the Youtube video or something so I can contact later? (not FBI i swear)

Is it fairly simple to rewrite a section like that and edit it?

I'm gonna re-record all the audio using the mic properly anyway, so might as well

Just commented, feel free to contact me whenever.

I think I can see a way of combining some other anons' comments to make the opening more gripping up-front.
Starting with a greeting is better suited when you have fans that already know you. Put that in the text description and get straight into it.

Make it relevant to the audience, like

Even if it were true, this is outrageous and a suitable emotional appeal right here could be very effective. I find the map very powerful, having seen it for the first time in Hearts of Iron IV. Being shown that map, and told explicitly that someone somewhere decided that it really wasn't important for current generations to know that the redrawn borders of Germany post WW1 made East Prussia an island in Poland, would grip me. But it could be that we like maps more than the average person, and there might be a better example of something that got left out in order to spend more time on Auschwitz.

The point that you start with - that the good vs evil narrative is a very dangerous approach to the worst conflict in history - is a strong one too but as is it sounds a bit too much like an essay. You're absolutely right that TGSNT appeals mainly to emotion and good on ya for keeping it factual, but a few well-placed emotional appeals would still be effective.

You've done good OP. You've done real good.

OP should mention the Hooton Plan too.

It does.

That's a good example. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to use language like that when I rewrite the intro.

Can you detail how it's relevant to the topic? Looks to me like some random dude's ideas published in a no-name newspaper, and the guy wasn't even Jewish. Plus it was from 1943 so it wouldn't have played in a role in forming pre-war anti-Semitism. Maybe I'll mention it in a later video.

It's more relevant to modern-day events in Germany. The jews are currently implementing it.

I like the essay format, except for the long quoted parts. There is a good 20 minute chunk I tuned out in the Communist Jewish part. When you talked about the Communist guy who committed atrocities and was excused by Western media, i wasn't emotionally roused at the presumptive injustice because of the trudging through so much text. After the pages of quoting, it should have been information to set up as premises for an argument immediately after. It might help to instead, if you want to include the long quotes, to summarize what you are going to quote before you say it. Say who said it, their history and why it is interesting and what it is relevant for. After 10 minutes of straight audio book quoting, it could help to contextualize what you've said with all the other information and the main topic specifically. "How is this relevant to anti-Semitism?" Answer it every 10 minutes for us.

I actually really liked the dry "just the facts" format though. It was just that long 15 minute stretch of nothing but quotes and a forgettable ending. If you had the series all done already you could promise the viewer how it connects to the upcoming content-title.

This.

Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for trudging through it even though you weren't engaged, that means a lot.

I'll do everything I can to up the engagement level in the rework, there have been good some suggestions on how to do that in the thread.