White Meet Up

For Whites to meet up and network similar to other ethnic groups. With the goal of real life friendships, bonding, social events, business/employment and future development of a viable normal political defense of our interests.

No White Nationalists or Alt-Right. The reasons are obvious, well documented and needs no explanation.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2730473

Fucking global reported.

Where are you idiots coming from?

As you can see White Nationalists do NOT want Whites to meet up and defend each other as every other ethnic group does.

Are you 14 years old. Whites meeting up = terrorism?

pic related

Im sure the alt-right is going to welcome you with open arms.

I secretly love these threads because it gives me an excuse to go Holla Forums Holla Forums

Start with your closest like-minded (or open-minded) friends and family. Then grow it to your neighborhood. Work in small cells. Do things in person, face to face.

No alt right. Read the text. The alt right has no interest in creating a viable network for Whites.

jews love to promote fear

Small cells? Jews have "small cells"? Blacks, Hispanics…

Only Whites have to meet in secret in their own country while everyone else has thousands of public groups?

White associating with each other is a "honeypot"?

Or just White Nationalists?

Are you calling us niggers you faggot? We don’t do things because niggers do them

What? Are you that stupid? This is why Whites need an organization void of any White Nationalist cancer.

Why

Why are you acting like he's taking a generalized stance against Huwhite communities? Do you not understand the concept of honeypot or something?

Alt-right? What does that even mean?

It's such a stretched term now n' days. I've seen people barely right-leaning use it because they can't get 100% on board with sluggish GOP and those who use it interchangeably with White Nationalists. How are we, Holla Forums not Alt-Right?

Now, obviously you should have lurked moar, but I'll be kind and explain to you that meetups organized through Holla Forums or Holla Forums analogues are always and only opportunities for spooks to identify you.

If you can’t see through this obvious honey pot attempt, kill yourself you fucking morons. This guy has posted this shit like 12 times in the past few days.

Don't you have anything better to do, FBI?

You faggots really are increasing your efforts these days huh?

So much shilling its unreal.

"You goyim are blue pilled if you don't start attacking people."

Drink bleach faggot.