Ireland & Scotland to get hurricane Ophelia; winds expected to exceed 130kmph in western Ireland

archive.is/7RbPy

>Met Éireann said Hurricane Ophelia was a Category 3 storm and it was the most powerful hurricane this far east of the US on record.

Looks like it's Europe's turn for storm season.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lIdYI
archive.is/0Cyb2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this unusual? When is the last time Ireland and the U.K. had hurricanes?

I don't know, but the last time Ireland had a storm this bad was in 1961 according to some other articles I was reading.

lol

:)

Enjoy the rain, paddies.

t. Florida

it's not that unusual really, the UK does experience a fair bit of adverse weather. It probably averages about 35 tornadoes a year, the vaste majority being in the F1 range and very few going higher. The UK apparently averages more tornadoes per square kilometre then America

Thanks for the weather report. Can you make other threads for unusual weather?

So its just a typical weekend in Ireland / Scotland.

About 200 million years ago since hurricanes, by definition, don't occur outside the tropics.
Atlantic storms happen every year with many every winter.
Weather forecasts in the British Isles are laughable even 24 hours out. It could be literally fucking nothing.

It's not a hurricane, only a bigger storm.
It's just fear mongering by the msm for the hurr durr globul wurming m8 swear it by my mum

Why sage a weather thread?
Are you a snobby redhead?

Probably Trump's fault so.

Judgement for not voting for Brexit. Based England and Wales are safe. … Maybe we can have a freak tornado strike the city of London, Birmingham, Bradford and Swansea too.

Mods are really slipping, these retards need to be gassed!

Ireland is rain and mud central, Ophelia bring all you have.

This is a legitimately interesting fact, and I thank you for sharing it.

Now, if the UK could kindly steer that storm back across the Atlantic and fuck New Orleans I would really appreciate it.

Seriously, all these massive fucking hurricanes and not a one hits nigger central?

Here's to hoping Ophelia-Chan will drown all the niggers and mudslimes in Ireland.

The storm should hit in a few hours.

Hurricanes exist outside of the tropics, silly. They form as tropical cyclones, transition to hurricane strength, and remain hurricane-strength tropical cyclones until they a) stop being hurricane strength and b) transition into an extra-tropical cyclone.

Potato storm, this is going to get good

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS!
Perhaps a great storm will convince you that you are not as sufficient to help as you think you are.

God hates Catholics.

I think pic related is the more likely story here

The presidency in Ireland is mostly an honorary title, the real leader is someone else. An Indian man, I believe.

That's baby wind and you know it.
t.Balkan slav

The real ruler of Ireland is and always will be the Queen of England!

Not for paddies, they never get storms so they have little-to-no infrastructure in place to deal with them.

These events are very rare but not unprecedented. London was hit by a hurricane back in 1703 and there is an excellent book about the event by Daniel Defoe called "the Storm".

Fuck Ireland. They deserve this for embracing multiculti.

Why can't any natural disasters happen in Africa?

SERIOUSLY, WHAT WOULD IT DESTROY?
The whole Eastern rift opened up and nobody died as far as I'm aware.

What did she mean by this?

Looks like a Limited Edition Rainbow Dolphin Anal Expander, from Dragon Dildos.

Pride is a sin.
So it homosexuality.

Do they cancel each other out.
These things should be gassed.

Cancel each other out? Not by a long shot. They just merge into a bigger monster, just like a virus.

Even the once great Celtic FC became shills for the faggots. The pride of the Irish and Scottish Catholics, turned into degenerates on behalf of Pope Francis and Marxism.

It's formed a sting jet
191km/hr + recorded windspeed Fastnet Rock
archive.fo/lIdYI

To be fair, Ophelia was a legitimate tropical cyclone well outside of the tropics. But shortly after pic related it did transition to a post-tropical "warm seclusion" cyclone prior to its landfall in Ireland and I do agree that it's difficult to see a hurricane maintaining a purely tropical structure that far north.

You have no idea. Funny that the deadliest storm from the tropics this year wasn't any of the named storms, but a mere tropical wave which took out thousands of nigs from rain alone. archive.is/0Cyb2

I can't wait for "refugee" looting to begin as their animal instinct kicks in.

We don't have a big nigger population in either the north or south so no looting will happen, if this happened in London then it would be a warzone.

Well it's almost over. Three dead so far, unfortunately none of them from the third world.

Ahh fuck, guess I gotta help prep the farm for this shit show.

This shit could have hit a few days earlier and further east.
Would have saved northern Portugal another bout of (((accidental))) fires.>>10760395

Especially the bulls.
jk

Ohh nooo. My wheelie bin might fall over!

British isles gets wind all the fucking time mate. Its nothing. For some reason there is a little media hype about this storm.

Watch in 4-5 weeks we'll have another storm of the same size and no one will care and no mention of it.

Paddie here.
Currently power is gone to around 200,000 people.
My power is inconsistent, it keeps coming and going.
A lot of roads are blocked and several people were killed, some buildings were damaged there was even flooding in some cities like Galway but that's not rare.

Fairly bad storm all things considered but it certainly wasn't as bad as what the Yanks get.

Brits win again

ffs kill all micks immediately

Meanwhile, in Portugal, 38 confirmed dead, 60+ casualties from fires all across the center of the country, presumably from the edge of the storm.

Anglophone news cares more about what happens in other anglophone countries than what happens in somewhere like Portugal.
A lot of Americans probably think Portugal is in South America.

This had NOTHING to do with the storm. This was criminal action by coordinated groups that all stand to gain.
Or rather, (((groups)))