New PokeGen 7 Trailer Thread

Rockruff's evolution branches confirmed to be version exclusive

All you faggots jumping on my throat for saying so when the Corocoro leaks came out; Get Raped, Eat Shit, Catch AIDS, and get Cucked to Death

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Z0UXzQUbsM?t=6m44s
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chionea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichoceridae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody likes a sore winner, Jimmy.

I thought the Z-moves couldn't get more nonsensical.
I was wrong.

At least both the new monkey Pokemon look actually good, let's see if their official bios have anything interesting.

Dang! Too bad that's flavor text and it'll probably not be able to use Potions and things on top of it's double battle optimization. Still though, neato lore.
When do we see Pokemon actually training other Pokemon and sending humans into an enormous legal/philosophical debate on their status?

Not surprising that when people bitched about how ORAS didn't have trainer customization, suddenly it wasn't so exclusive to Kalos like GF was insisting.

sweet

The doggies are cute.

Z-Moves confirmed to not be exclusively damaging, even if only a few pokemon have unique ones
0 megas confirmed so far, a good or bad thing depending on if you don't like megas/think there's enough or if you haven't had your favorite pokeman get a mega yet
I don't know how I feel about hopping gimmicks so fast but Z-Moves are actually probably the superior feature to be quite honest, if I were to chose I'd probably have gone with Z-Moves and see if we can't convince Gamefreak to make one for all fully evolved pokemon. Generally, it seems to have more limitations and pokemon that aren't viable at all could have got killer Z-Moves to compensate while good pokemon could get normal wallbreaking sorts, megas aren't all created equal and the best megas are given to already amazing pokemon.

Even though Megas a shit, I would like to see a couple more get added. I want my Mega Flygon, Game Freak.Or at least an Alolan form? Please? I want to use Flygon…

my comrade, flygon will get a proper handshake from gamefreak someday
someday

also this could very possibly mean no more eeveelutions since GF is probably too lazy to update it every gen/put this out to ruse us

I hope so, user. They can't keep treating him like this forever…right?
Honestly I can't say I blame them on that. They know inevitably they'll have to make one for each type but that shit would be hard to balance and Game Freak doesn't seem to like balance much. I'm just honestly glad that the crystal thing turned out to be nothing, rather than that stupid rumor about it introducing pokemon fusion.

The sound quality is so bad, why.

Given that this news update was devoted to version exclusivity, does that imply all previously revealed Pokemon are in both?

I was thinking the same thing. I know that the Final Stage Evos are usually saved until the final few weeks before launch, but we haven't seen even the stage two evolutions and it's less than 2 months from release. What gives?

we've already seen their final evo, they look retarded, especially popplio's, what a waste

It was only exclusive when ORAS was being developed as an excuse to not put effort on that feature in those games.

GF sure did use a lot of excuses for ORAS.

Realistically, I'm hoping there's a new batch of pokemon receiving stat boosts that could really those pokemon out. It would be great if Flygon got +10 to speed, since GF doesn't seem to want to give it good stat boosting moves that other dragons get.

The problem with Z-Moves are that the vast majority are big "fuck you" anime finisher moves.
That kind of brute force shit with no supporting mechanic removes strategy, it doesn't add it. It's not like there are requirements to unlock its use in battle or something. Just "You can use it once!"
That means each trainer gets one chance to say "FUCK YOU AND WHATEVER YOU'RE SETTING UP"

Thinking about it, that's probably one reason they added boss pokemon into the mix with the Not-Gym Leaders. You'd just save your Z-Move and nuke the main pokemon each time.

Wishful thinking. Just as you said about megas, you know they won't care about fair distribution.

DICKFIRE!

Ball isn't rugby or hand egg, but lose enough for me.

*close

I dunno, that does sound like a neat trick to try and rebalance the scales considering how stagnant competitive seems to have gotten with everyone using basically the same team every time. I wouldn't say it eliminates strategy as much as it forces someone to rethink their strategy on the fly. But really that's it. Its a "fuck you" button that helps keep battles a bit more interesting and otherwise, its not very revolutionary. I'd say it adds more than Megas did, but not nearly as much as other gens with stuff like double battles and abilities in Gen 3 or the physical/special split in Gen 4.

Does GF have a history of adding or modifying things in their games for competitive? I don't follow competitive pokemon.

They added Super Training in Gen 6 to help with EV training and apparently in the new one they're adding Hyper Training to raise the IVs of pokemon to eliminate constant breeding outside of nature and shinies. They're trying it seems, but not in a particularly bold way since you're still using the same team in the end.

Wrong, we've seen one variation of the evos.

Rockruff "shares a secret" with the starters, remember, ya baka?

but that's wrong
decisionmaking here means that on two 6-pokemon teams you now have 2 wildcards best put on pokemon that aren't already sweepers, this could very easily mean the end of the stallwalls we've had since gen 5, megas were already enough of a deathknell for them anyway
it has to hold a probably worthless z-crystal, making it exclusive with megas and also with other items for a single use, it's like a power herb at best
this isn't as bad as it looks at first glance but you do have to bring a move that's the same type as its crystal, which may or may not be the same type as the pokemon itself

there's something to be said about half-empty glasses but the point and scenario was that if I were to choose between Z-Moves and Megas, considering Z-Moves are probably actually easier to make and push out, I would pick Z-Moves over Megas

also consider that most of Nintendo's decisionmaking is still based in doubles and really consider the 'why' and you'll start to understand a bit better

they're currently trying to elevate casual players towards competitive by reducing the autism coefficent in the formula of competitive viability
the games haven't returned to Gen4/WT difficulty, and probably wont return to anything like it in Sun&Moon, so you shouldn't need to be competitive to just roll through the story

>Telepath and instruct can pretty much give it's partner 2 turns and expand it's movepool with 3 extra moves with no majordownsides.
Even if it's slower shit sounds fucking dope,mixed attackers now have 3 extra moves that can be dark/fighting/psychig/ghost/water and can even be used to buff themselves.
Or you can make Slaking use Skill Swap directly

There's always the Hidden Ability.

Wait a second, so Z-Moves are moves that instantly kill the enemy pokemon no matter what? I thought they were just very stronk.

Also, I thinking about playing with the girl. I always go with the male i'm boy but hell, that girl is cute with the glove hat. Would be gay to play with her?

I think they're just stronk, but they seem to be OHKO if its Super Effective.

Didn't we already go through one generation with OHKO pokémon everywhere?

It would be gay not to play with her

Yeah, it's not rugby because he's throwing it forward.

Kek

MEME FUCKING MAGIC

So let's get this started
2/10

D-Don't do this, gamefreak!

The other evo line better have a rapeclown in it.

serves you right

bitch when i say toss my pikachu you fucking know that aint what i mean

you don't deserve those dubs

Were-ruff was leaked, so if anything it's the moon version evos

hmm… assassin bird and Heel wrestler make some sense, but where does the sexy sea beast come in?

is it because she's a Siren?

The fuck, are day and night exclusive to each version? Also, bringing back character customization is really nice but it's just making ORAS look even worse.

Still hyped enough to buy Moon day 1.

That's not a secret

(you)

they SAY it but i'm not so sure. The whole 12 hour difference on the game internal clocks seems to put things in a spin.

I always imagine rapeclown sounds like Sweet Tooth.

youtu.be/0Z0UXzQUbsM?t=6m44s

POST YFW STARTER EVOS ARE VERSION EXCLUSIVE

If that pic was meant to get me mad, it worked

It's allright, who gives a shit. It's not like you can obtain other starters without trading.

Pogemon? You guys are what?…. 8?

Well okay then. I haven't looked up info on this new generation for a while so I thought some dumb shit was about to happen.

Sirens are birds, dummy. People just decided to mix them uo with mermaids at some point, probably becayse the source of both myths were sailors being out to sea for too long.

Another myth people get blatantly wrong is Medusa. She didnt have laser eyes that turn people to stone, It's that she's sooooooooo ugly that when you look at her you become petrified.

I thought it was due to the gods (Most likely Zeus) wanting to protect her innocence and beauty that they gifted her with gorgonhood.

Nah, in greek myth she was just a monster the gods wanted to be killed. But in roman times a dude named Ovad basically made origin stories where all the monsters were once mortals whom pissed off the gods in some way or another. Medusa was caught fucking Neptune in one of Minerva's temples so she turned her, and her sisters into ugly snake ladies.

Well fuck then.

learn to trade, nigga.

Example: Breed a copy of your starter, then pass it around. Make a GTS trade of one starter for the same starter, which will attract people who want the opposite. If you don't like the name or something if you're that autistic, try again.

Starter trading is pleb tier shit, and trading for other forms is a snap.

Medusa was originally an incredibly beautiful priestess of Athena's temple, Poseidon raped her inside the temple which made Athena get butthurt that someone had sex in her temple but couldn't take it out on her brother for some reason so instead cursed Medusa and exile her for it.

So it's basically the same outcome as the asshat that threw a golden apple into the pantheon labeled "To the most beautiful goddess?" A god gets pissy because of other gods and thus takes it out on humanity?

Rockruff's evolutions both look mediocre battle-wise. I'm guessing night form won't have enough balk to really take advantage of counter. Day form's prio move might be able to fuck with Talonflame, though. The monkes might be fun to use in double battles, but that's about it. I like the Moon exclusive, though.

I have a feeling that Eviolite Eevee is going to actually see some usage in competitive, though.

Pretty much, there's a reason why the Greeks refereed to the age of the Titans as the Golden age.

sage for offtopic. Needed to get it off my chest

Greek and more specifically Roman gods were most likely analogues for those in power at the time; petty, spoiled and malicious. The slaying of the titans is symbolic of man's conquering of nature, and as the god's rule drags on their madness and infighting just becomes worse and worse, taking a tole upon the mortal realm (the civilian public)

Many pagan and polytheistic gods were more caricatures of specific traits. A fable or myth about one of them would be to avoid their vices. For example, I'm sure there's plenty of stories about Dionysus getting fucking wasted and messing things up; Zeus is know to fuck anything that moves, etc.

The thing I don't like about Christianity and Islam and all other modern religions is that they're monotheistic and just … boring. The stories are all DO THIS AND NOT THIS OR ELSE GOD WILL SMITE YOU and there's just no color or thinking to it. I hate to say it, but current religions are dumbed down and casualized.

I know it's an orangutan, but I swear there are gonna be floods of naming the moon monkey Harambe

that's why it's popular, modern monotheism is the tripleA vidya of imaginary sky spooks

Ook.

Didn't stop the Romans.
pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti from Pompeii.htm

things are looking up to be pretty decent

furfags btfo

ya you do know that is fake

It's amazing how the art of shitposting was already mastered 2000 years ago.

I saw it more as Eevee summoning the Buiscouts to call upon Captain Planet. But I guess a Legend of Zelda reference is gay enough too.

the beef cat is clearly to over the board
the water and grass do work but the fire gives it away being fake

just like the beef clown fake

There are masters, but it cannot be mastered.

That's just an opinion against that user's facts. This is the same argument people used to try to disprove Smash leaks in regards to how weird Wario looked.

just let me live in my denial
I was gonna pick the owl anyway the fires have been pretty terrible

They outdid themselves again. And you faggots will buy into this shit.
I can't believe how greedy they've become. Holy shit that's scummy.

Are you okay, user?

How is that scummy? They've been doing version exclusive pokemon since Gen 1.

have you never played a pokemon game before?

It was different back then.

in what way?

How is now different from then?

It just was, okay? Also they looked much better than they do now.

He's not even trying anymore

Grow the hell up, you piece of shit.

You're joking, but this case actually is different. It's forms that are version exclusive, not actual pokemon, so you may not even be able to trade for the other version's Lycanroc. It's conceivable that it just changes forms to match the version it's in if you try. We don't know that for sure yet, but it's a possibility.

from my understanding, you cannot train up a pokemon so it evolves into the opposite version's branch. It just doesn't happen. Back in gen 1 you could trade for an opposite version exclusive and evolve it.

Considering you still had to trade for Alakazam, Machamp, etc I can't see how this difference is significant in any way, unless the last bit of is in play.

Nice mechanics, Game Freak

they already ban passing speed plus any other boost. Smogon was a mistake.

JUST BAN/CHANGE TIERS BASED ON ABILITIES ALREADY GODDAMN

Hey man, someone with Pachirisu did it.

You're talking about a meta that was made by children who can't handle fucking Pokemon mechanics the way it was meant to be played. It's like if "Play Super Mario Bros. but don't jump" was a meta.

pachirisu doesn't have an evolution thou.

Yeah, about that…

That's the intended usage of the move.
It's a Z-move, and one limited to an otherwise almost useless pokemon. You have to burn your Z-move slot on that and a whole pokemon slot on Eevee, it doesn't seem unbalanced to me.

Thanks for stating something that is 100% meaningless.

I mean, it's not like they had to write about it, everyone would have been able to smell it as it was

You still jump in the Mario mobile game

He's probably talking the about limited jump autism for Mario 64. Why do you think it's important that it's only half an A press?

FUCK PIKACHU
FUCK THE LIGHT ORB
FUCK EEVEE
OVERRATED PIECE OF SHIT MID STAGE EVOLUTIONS

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GLACEON AND RAICHU Z MOVE

FUCK GAYFREAK

my old ass raichu from leaf green called Chump won't be able to use that

also z moves are gay as fuck, assuming they didn't trash megas we have three overpowered "only one use per battle" mechanics which is retarded. the servers will be full with mega/primal/zmove/support teams on launch

If the item's Raichulium-Z rather than Surfachulium-Z then normal Raichus should get their own move. Come to think of it, since Pikachu also has a Z-move the item might just be Chulium-Z and be the same for all of them.

I've seen this Glaceon before.

If the fakes turn out to be the legit evos in another version I'd be hyped. (Doubt it).

Currently set on Sun for not-retarded time zone, maybe football monkey (Mentor for Orangtutor or whatever looks like Mimic, and that's just luck), I also like RockRuff's sun evo.

NI: Beautiful woman and an anime woman sitting on a pond?
Maybe Snover gets a water Alola form and Frosslass is like a water spirit?

N2: An ornate spear Pokmon? Or a lamp-post?

Combine it with Evolite so it has more chance of passing it.
Holy fuck.
And I thought Simple Beam + Shell Smash in doubles was fun.

Now, who do we know that has lamp-like qualities..? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

I need sleep.

user, Oranguru's Instruct makes the targeted ally repeat its last move.
And Eevee needs that z-stone thingum to even do the Captain Planet.

I want Glaceon to toot in my face

Why is everyone obsessed with Glaceon? Vaporeon is best eeveelution.

Null is the new Eeveelution

no

ayy lmao eyed eeveelutions are dum

Oh so that might be decent.
Like multiple Rock Slides. Hmm.

Struggling to think of what Receive would be good for. Tough Claws? Speed Boost? Prankster?

Wonder Guard.

Wonder Guard specifically fails to nigh all attempt to put it on another Pokemon.
Huge Power even halves attack instead of doubling it when Skill Swapped/Role Played.

Wonder Guard can be overwritten with other abilities if you have Entrainment/Simple Beam/Worry Seed.

Not trace
false

Huge/Pure Power, Wonder Guard, Type-ate,

Jap trailer.

The American trailer also showed off "festival coins" when shopping for clothes.

Kalos had almost endless money for fashion, and it made healing items & Pokeballs super cheap.

Maybe this is their way around it?
Hopefully you'll be able to turn PokeDollars into those coins, and not be stuck playing minigames.

You'll be forced to play minigames on the Global Link webpage.

the anime woman is a character from darker than black whose name i cant remember right now, so the pokemon N1 might be related to moonlight, water, music and/or telepathy

This:

Why would you want to stare at a boy for hours on end when you could be staring at a cute grill for hours on end instead?

I always pick women if possible when playing games for this very reason. I don't even usually jerk off to them, they're just always more pleasant to look at.

And then it closes next year.

Do you look at your dick all day as say "I really wish that was a vagina"?

Trailer shows Football Monkey getting Intimidate, and it activating again.

It also shows Mentor makes the chosen Pokemon repeat the last move used by anyone.
So if it goes straight after an ally, that ally can attack twice pretty much.

The hat is suppose to be a Sea Anemone

Are you trying to say "Muh Immersion" is more important? I'm not projecting myself into the character when playing these games. I just like looking at them.
While I won't usually jerk off to them per se, they will inevitably make me horny enough to go find something to jerk off to.

Why are the pokemon models so smooth? Are they ray-traced or something?

which reminds me, have they announced anything about berries in gen 7?

Do you legitimately have no friends?

I'm making the point that you are sexually frustrated. You ended up going there before I did. I'm kinda disappointed.

>Lobbing Berries at foes is how Passimian attack. They sometimes work in coordination with others, passing Berries back and forth to bewilder their opponents. Passimian don't just pitch hard Berries at opponents, either—they also have a technique that uses soft Berries to obscure their opponent's ability to see.

I thought that was a unique combo but I forgot Girafarig existed.

Anyways here is the remaining type combos left;
Normal/Poison
Normal/Rock
Normal/Ice
Normal/Bug
Normal/Ghost
Normal/Steel

Fire/Grass
Fire/Electric (Heat Rotom only)
Fire/Ice
Fire/Fairy

Fighting/Electric
Fighting/Ground
Fighting/Ice
Fighting/Dragon
Fighting/Ghost
Fighting/Fairy

Grass/Electric (Mow Rotom only)

Poison/Electric
Poison/Psychic
Poison/Rock
Poison/Ice
Poison/Steel
Poison/Fairy

Electric/Rock
Electric/Ice (Frost Rotom only)
Electric/Dark

Ground/Fairy

Psychic/Bug

Rock/Ghost

Ice/Bug

Bug/Dragon
Bug/Dark

Dragon/Fairy

Dark/Fairy

Prankster, Levitate, Toxic heal, Speed Boost, Tough Claws etc.

SPORTS LEMUR

I am sexually frustrated right now. For none of the reasons you think I am.
I actually am getting regular sex right now, but I'm such a degenerate horndog that I'm always playing with myself and fantasizing anyways. Currently I'm really frustrated since I'm going for over a week without cumming so I'll have a huge load to deposit in my lover next time I see her. What makes it even more difficult is that I still play with myself to stay in practice, and to spur more cum production. Do you know how hard it is to edge yourself, not cum, and try to do something else? The only thing keeping me going is knowing how satisfied she'll feel in the end.

I just see no benefit to making a male character. I feel no connection to my characters usually anyways so why not go with the option that's more aesthetically pleasing?

Not very hard tbh, unless you're a cutfag I guess. I get way more pleasure from edging than cumming anyways.

HE

I don't give a shit about that other shit. I'm just saying sexual frustration is the reason you'd pick a female and say "Why would you want to stare at a boy for hours on end when you could be staring at a cute grill for hours on end instead?"

The entire point of choosing your gender and name is because the character is supposed to be a stand-in. I don't see why is so difficult to comprehend someone:
A. Using a stand-in
B. Doesn't project their sexual frustrations on to a video game or otherwise look to video game characters for any form of sexual stimulation.
C. Isn't bothered by looking at a dude.

Also, you're confusing "aesthetically" with "sexually".

I agree.

The girl was also not in the original leak and was added in after the fact.

>Oranguru live solitary lives deep in the forests and do not usually take much action. Instead, they position themselves high up in the trees to meditate. Long ago, people thought that Oranguru were humans who dwelled in the forest depths, so they called them "the people of the forests." Oranguru is kind to the other Pokémon living in the forest, providing medicine for injured Pokémon and food for the hungry.
>Oranguru sometimes act on their own initiative and will use items that only humans normally use. From a Trainer's perspective, they can be hard Pokémon to handle at times. Allegedly, there have been sightings of Oranguru using Poké Balls!

…So they almost Jokaero?

>Lycanroc obeys its Trainer's orders dutifully. In particular, if a Trainer accepted it during its more rebellious pre-Evolution period, Lycanroc will never ever betray that Trainer and will be the most loyal of partners.

>The stronger its opponent is, the more excited for battle Lycanroc becomes. It doesn't mind getting hurt if it means victory in battle. Battles thrill it so much that its eyes glow.
>Contempt rises in this Pokémon for Trainers who give orders it doesn't agree with or who try to force it to battle. On the other hand, it will feel a deep trust in a Trainer who can truly draw forth its power in battle.

That doesn't mean anything deeper. Orangutan means "Forest Person" in the language of the person that discovered it. Or what the natives called them.

I think the rest shows Oranguru is smart.
Maybe it'll get "able to hold potions and use them like berries" as a HA, but that's pretty broken still.
God forbid if it's true and can somehow be brought back a'la harvest.

OH GOD THE FURFAGS HAVE JUSTIFICATION.

FURBAIT
U
R
B
A
I
T

9 years later and its still funny

I never thought I'd see autistic techno orangutangs in Pokémon.

The Midday form looks like a proper evolution.
The Midnight form looks wrong because of it's red colors.

Sun version is shaping up better unless Beauty is the UB you fight.

I don't get it. I mean it's not bipedal, and looks more like a real wolf. Aside from the human eyes, but a lot of animal Pokemon have that.

capp'd

didn't stop zoroark, did it?

>Use the Pokémon Refresh feature to care for your Pokémon.
>After a battle, Pokémon sometimes end up all dirty. When that happens, you can take care of them and get them all cleaned up. By caring for your Pokémon, you can also cure status conditions like poisoning and paralysis that were inflicted on your Pokémon in battle.
>Pokémon that have grown very affectionate, thanks to petting them a lot and feeding them their beloved Poké Beans, will battle to the utmost for you. Sometimes they’ll avoid attacks from opposing Pokémon—and even hold out when they’re on the verge of fainting.

It's not that funny bruv. I wanted the Squats back But don't tell the local inquisitor I said that.

I think Masketta Man is the UB in Sun.

Great minds think alike.

poke refresh confirmed for poke amie 2.0

Except loyalty is a very common trait for dogs and wolves.

Like that's stopped anyone before.

I want to clean the vulpix.

What's the point of shit like antidote or other status healing items now?

But it also heals status effects.
I hate it when they build the game to be this big endurance test along routes- but then you get tonnes of heaing items.

And now status effects mean nothing.
You already dropped poison out of battle, why not just have all status effects heal at the end of a fight (except faint)

No, Lucario stopped Zoroark. Or at least it soaked up the overwhelming number of gay furries and left Zoroark with just the handful who like to draw it with tits.

Nah I'm intact. I do enjoy edging, but at some point I want release.

So you are going with "muh immersion."

The quote you're throwing back at me was directed at someone who was interested in controlling a girl for once. I was merely confirming for him that his feelings aren't weird when you started in on this armchair psychology.

Says who? The save file police? Do you also hate it when people make abominations in the character creator and name them Buttz McFartz?

I comprehend it, I just don't see the value in it. I've made characters that were supposed to be my stand-in before. I never felt any closer or more connected to them before it.

This is entirely projection.

And what makes you think I'm bothered by looking at a man? I have zero problem playing as a man whenever there's no other option. Your projecting the stupidest shit.

No, I know what the words mean. They aren't mutually exclusive, but neither are they inseparable. I can appreciate the aesthetics of a woman without wanting to fuck her.

I'll indulge in my own armchair psychology and guess that you're feeling bored and wanted to try and tell me what I am feeling and what I should be feeling. I don't really fault you for this, but I'd suggest picking a better fight next time. One where you actually corner the person rather than pretending you've cornered them.

Yes, and that's why they're easy furbait targets

THROW DAT FUKKEN RAT

>When Pokémon Bank is updated to support Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, it will also gain a new Pokédex feature.
>The application will read your saved data from any games* you connect with it, collecting information about Pokémon you’ve caught, so you can check it.
>*Games that can connect with this Pokédex function are Pokémon Sun, Moon, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, X, and Y.
Pokémon Bank will not be updated with this feature, or connect to Pokémon Sun, Moon, and the Virtual Console games, until January 2017.

Lucario came before Zoroark.

So how are abilities gonna work for the R/B/Y pokemon? Cause No Guard/Fissure Machokes/Machamps are gonna be everywhere online when the update hits

So they just made status effect healing items obsolete?

Oh god I hope that effects online play just so smogonfags get salty.

You still need those for when in combat.

Edgefox never really stood a chance.

It's just like Pokemon-amie, which doesn't work online. You can still use Antidotes and shit during battle, which is when they're most relevant anyway.

IIRC, they keep their moves, but become the last Gen's Pokemon.
They have it's level-up moves, and the special split works by… Something.
Ability is prob random, or you can choose.
But no HA probably.

You are mentally ill.

So it pretty much confirms that it's a R/S situation wherein the legendary does something to the planet. In sun, Solgaleo causes it to constantly be day, and in moon, Lunana causes it to constantly be night. Once you catch it and end the storyline you'll probably get day/night cycles. I'm guessing specific Pokemon and events only happen in a specific part of the cycle. If this is true, it would add a very interesting way of opening up more options to players once the game ends but still giving them unique adventures throughout the story.

So it's an edgy/angsty teen, the pokemon.

I think you've gotten a little too invested in justifying your sexual gratifications. So far that you accuse me for projecting after admitting you have a problem. You spill the beans before I even have the chance to go there. Hell, go so far as to say "I am sexually frustrated right now. For none of the reasons you think I am." You've already made up your mind about who I am and what I think of you. Then you go on to tell me about the details about you sex life that nobody asked about or even made a comment towards outside of you being sexually frustrated and that was after you admitted to getting ("inevitably") horny enough to go masturbate after see the girl(s) in your pokemon game. I don't have to play armchair psychologist. You just dump your shit on the board anyway. I don't give a shit about cornering you. I don't have to. You're doing it to yourself.

Do you just ignore the first 5 minutes of the game? Do you ignore video game design(ers) as a whole? This shit is a secret to noone. Just because you use something outside of it's intended purpose, doesn't mean it isn't it's intended purpose.

Which one is the bigger furbait and why? State your reasoning below.

I really can't decide.

Angsty teen that grows up to be an appreciating adult.

They are both equal, Midday appeals to furry community that gets off to feral while Midnight appeals to the anthropomorphic crowd.

Really makes you think.

You'd be hard-pressed to admit Lucario isn't pretty sexy for a vaguely-humanoid dog thing.

I'm not a furfag, or at least I don't think I'm a furfag, but sometimes I wonder…

Except there's nothing sexual about it outside of fanart.

why is the Jap Tralier's music always better, this sounds like a non MIDI version of DP's soundtrack, It's nice and comfy

Anything can be sexual.
Just look at ohio
or floortiles

And eggs

Wigglytuff looks like it has a fantastic ass for body slamming into someone's face and tooting a bit

But pokemon don't have asses

The only intentionally sexy pokemon is Lopunny because she is based off bunnysuit girls.

50 percent of Lopunny are male.

THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND NEITHER DOES THE PENIS

1-1 male/female ratio
doll joints

You're trying really hard. I'll commend you for that, but I don't have anything else to say to you at this point since you're hell bent on this projection of me.

They know.

hello yes I'm here for the porn

I jerked off to just the sprite because I got horny looking at it for some reason, I thought those arms were actually breasts or something, it was female as well so what can you do?

Which Pokemon you want to hug?
Yes i want to hug Gardevoir

OK

The floofy ones.

I wouldn't mind if they were differentiated more, for example make the Mightnight form Rock/Dark or Rock/Fighting and Midday form Rock/Electric or something.
That and the only good ability that either of them get is Sand Rush.

>you will never have a slutbunny

Ahem?

ftfy

And odds are it's speed will already be high.

If they buffed keen eye to give +1 accuracy to moves they'd both suddenly be really good. Unlikely but possible.

Can his meat rocket shoot you full of Pokerus?

You have to go back.

Aw yeah it's furbait time. Thank you Gamefreak.

But they were revealed like a week ago.

I bet you're a Skippyfag, eat shit loser.

Yeah, but the new description makes them furbait-ier.
Still waiting for the Type: Null nullo porn

stop

The only time a conedick is acceptable is if its a Vanillite

It doesn't need sound you handicapped fuck.

__No_

What the fuck?

I'm not sure if I have just been repressing my furry homolust or if this website is actively trying to turn me.

Then it doesn't need to be a webm you mispronouncing nigger

I'd go for the former

Go on user. Go ahead and lick the vanilla frosting off the gayest little ice cream you'll ever see. Do a good job and he'll give you two scoops~

The prior

There's no such thing as being converted, you were one from the beginning.

Unzip.

Do it.

You know you want to.

if you want, you bugchasing degenerate

No but I will now.

So is lycanroc going to be this gen's go-to furry fuck pokemon a la zoroark and lucario?

Great!

I mean he said it's completely beneficial, nobody would lie about that!

How does it work that the evos are version exclusive?

I don't understand the appeal.

I don't want to, either.

What's wrong with nullos user?

I'm wearing sweatpants
Can't say I share several of your tastes though, user.

Careful, that's ban territory. where did everything go wrong with our moderation?

Sometimes people want to feel full and sometimes they dont want to move

Cum inflation is at least okay from time to time, air can be hit or miss.
>pooltoy tf and being filled with piss. This exists

The rule is more than 3 nsfw posts

rockruff evolves into version's evo and you can just trade for the other one? given that they both have distinct personalities i doubt they'll change into the appropriate form if you trade between two different versions so you can just trade for whichever one you want just like with any other version specific pokemon from previous gens

Do we know if any of the previously revealed Pokemon are version exlusives?

Yes, but what happens if you fill the evolution requirements for the other version''s evo? Does the evolution just cancel?

Theyre considered formes so you probably get ppkedex credit for either

Someone got banned for 2 in that shitty Destiny thread.
And apparently "more than 3 posts" counts even if each post only has one image and is done amongst conversation.

Probably

Pretty sure the requirements are just "be a certain level" and "be in a certain version".
If the starters end up having similar split evos, I could see there being some post game item that forces the other evo.

nice booty

I'm going to guess that the evolution simply doesn't happen

The OP video gives some details on that

gays should be gassed

also,

pick one

Go to bed phiiotes

Daily reminder

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE EVERY POKEMON

Oops, let me fix that shit quality

Fat people are disgusting and need pushing off of tall buildings.

i just wanna fill some poke tummy with my cummies

Reminder that 87.5 is not 100.

Horses are the niggers of the animal world. Only good for manual labor and they never shut up about how big their dicks are.

I'm glad we're of understanding.

A meta analysis of 200 papers done by John Hopkins medical school shows there's no gay gene, try again ass goblin.

wrong, what you just said applies to donkeys

Donkeys are the spics of the animal world.

of course they care about loyalty, as long as its one-sided and they're the ones receiving it

banette is too hot for this world, so she became a ghost and went to the other one

what cucks

Lemme help.

You're just making things worse.

what do you think BDSM stands for?

87.5 is still a pretty big number
user i know there are people that whisper to horses but if the horses whisper back then you may have problems

Sure user, it's the fault of those imageboard meanies that user is gay

HAS

This.

Who honestly wants to see Jontron get railed by a Pokemon

NO

GENITALS

she can spook my dick to ejaculation

THIS GHOST HAS
A ZIPPER MOUTH

CAN STRETCH HIS SLEEVES OUT

SHE'S REALLY HOT
BUT YOUR DICK WILL GET CAUGHT

PEE
KAY

THE POH-KEE CREW

A male is fine too

I didn't say she you fucking homo

fuck off gayder

die

for lopunny or banette, i dont care about gender, i'd just fuck them until i couldn't walk

One of these days I'll go as far as to make a mosaic over the relative region of hexadecimal values represented by grid.

I'm guessing you fucks all got banned

Good, the faster these threads die the better

im too busy cumming to pokemon

We all came at the same time. We time it to the bump limit.

i can't wait for sun and moon, not like I have anything better to do with my pathetic life

It's autosaging, it dies at the same speed

there won't be a sexier pokemon than lopunny anyway

Here's a better question.
Which pokemon is the least sexy?

Not Garbodor

Gardevoir.

Why can we never have a pokemon thread without gay furfags shitting it up?

Fuck you, there were tons of people posting pokegirls and female pokemon

Garbodor was the first Pokemon to come to mind.
Not trying to pull the "Garbodor is garbage so his design is garbage" meme. I just think he'd probably be prime material for being considered unattractive.

Muk, maybe. I mean, there are a ton of people that get turned on by slimes but Muk is a special case since he's less of a slime and more of a pile of horrific sludge.
But maybe that is, in itself, a turn-on.

A lot of unevolved pokemon could also classify because it's basically a mix of zoophilia and toddlercon, which is probably outside of even most pokephiles sexual preferences.

Is that a joke?

I mean I don't dislike lopunny, but there are better pokes imo

but im not gay i'd fuck pokemon of both genders

better? yes. more fuckable? dont think so tim.

Pls

Cute is my fetish, so those things wouldn't stop me from wanting to tenderly love them.

baby fuck is alright

This is at least 70% of the reason why I want to fuck an eevee.

I want to lick Jolteon's bumhole

Pics unrelated

this is Holla Forums ya git
nice 8 b-t-doubleyou

All the eeveelutions are pretty fuckable.

I feel like such a pleb for wanting to stick my dick in Glaceon, though. It seems like everyone wants to fuck 'em.

did he miss sylveon?

Likely drawn prior to X/Y.

good point

for some reason i thought sylveon was in the same gen as umbreon, then i remembered it was espeon, not sylveon, that came out together with umbreon. whos your favorite eevee fuckdog

you dont know what game your favorite eevee is from are you shitting me

i stopped playing at emerald.

it doesn't take 7 gens to realize every game is the exact fucking same.

I like Sylveon for pokerus
Umbreon or Glaceon or Leafeon for general fuckboy

Jolteon makes me wanna lick his farthole. I can imagine jamming a cornbread muffin up his ass while he's bent over in bondage and then eating it using only my mouth

You can say that for almost every series that gets sequels.

The pleb in me wants to say Glaceon, but I'd probably have to go with Eevee - mostly thanks to Dagasi.

At least those other games often have deeper gameplay, and the mechanics may lend themselves to be played with in more varied ways

yes, but most other games offer deeper, more tasteful elements while pokemon is just a generic RPG that has been copypasted for 20 fucking years

it has really fuckable creatures on it tho.

Really though, people who play Pokemon for the single-player are the worst.
The Pokemon campaigns are terrible. Hell, just trying to get a team set up once it's all said and done is nothing more that a pain in the ass.

Just play Pokemon Showdown.
Right now the only hope for Pokemon lies in the spinoffs.

Well that's creative.
You have good taste in muffins

wasted pixal gifs on gay shit

Thanks user

I had a gay idea for a pokecafe where you rent an eeveemon with your food and sexually abuse them with it before enjoying it

God damn that music at the beginning is comfy as fuck.

the memedensity is too high, evacuate now!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chionea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichoceridae

succubus pokemon never ever