The Crew

Why are all the characters in this game insufferable faggots? They are literally the biggest bunch of pussies out there. Are all Ubishit characters this bad?

Although kek at NigNogs constantly running from the Police in this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_P37fVmCUI),
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they are insuferable faggots irl?

Just play FUEL instead you pussbag

Stories in racing games have always been shit

The ones in NFSU 1&2 wasn't so bad. Not sure about MW or Carbon though.

The writing is terrible and the acting even more so, the story serves as an excuse to get you from one race to another, and what did you expect? Driving games aren't known for their gripping narratives

MW has Razor motherucking Callahan

Because they cater to MUH RACING CULTURE, BRO, MUH V8, MUH KIKEBOOK CAR MEMES PAGE BRO, LIKE, RIGHT, BRO

Well the story is just a placeholder, 'cause the game is made for comfy cruising with your friends.

Top tip. Put the language in japanese. The MC is Ryosuke from initial D(Example: youtube.com/watch?v=J_P37fVmCUI), and the hacker chick is Lucina from Fire Emblem.

Doesn't Test Drive Unlimited do that better though?

Is there anyway to disable this?

Yes. Settings, game options, uncheck World Events.

We have a general here for racing games on Holla Forums, if you're looking for people to play with.

Racing Lagoon proves you wrong

Is it still free?

For a month user.

I asked because I couldn't find it. I shouldn't have even posted. Thanks a lot.

Trying to force a story in it was a mistake

Worst 25GB I downloaded in a long-ass time.

UBISOFT
B
I
S
O
F
T

Still you fell for it. This is why games sucks, gamers are fucking dumb.

I didn't buy it. And I just wanted something that isn't TDU because, frankly, I got fucking fed up with it after nearly 2000 hours.

Trying to force story in most things was a mistake. Though they could have had a good story about smuggling goods, gang violence, offroading innawoods to escape Mr Lawman, hell it could have been /k/ the driving game

wahts tdu

Tryhard Dicks Unlimited

Fuck no. It's very good, but roads are meh, traffic is even more shit and you are limited to tarmac with supercars(mostly)

Why is the Sagaris so fun?

Midnight Club is probably a better choice than TDU or The Crew.

Whatever happened to Midnight Club Series?

The story is part of what make the TXR series.
But yes by and large they're usually pretty simple and kinda irrelevant.

MW was a simple story about getting fucked over and loosing your kinda illegal BMW M3 GTR and climbing the ranks to get it back.

Carbon was about fleeing to a different city that you happened to have been involved set up and fucked off. Also now everyone in a gang of some sort that specializes in a different type of car.

Good stuff honestly.

Might as well shill /ogc/ properly It's actually been flying due to the Crew going free, Redout, and BalisticNG

Test Drive Unlimited, it's got decent physics and comfy exploration the sequel got worse physics but an entirely new map to explore in addition to the old map that opens up latter

Rockstar put the devs on GTAO bitch duty sadly New Midnight Club Never EverAt least GTAO is decent enough for driving around from what I heard but I've never played it to confirm

Such marvelous digits in this thread.

I did