Still the best LP there's ever been

You're full of shit user.

I liked xonzep

There are no good LP

Okay

I don't understand.

Hi underage

get out pleb

I would run if a bunch of goons tried to latch onto me too, look at the comment section.
10buxfags including shitsuprae need to collectively off themselves

As a follow up to my previous post i just looked this up. Apparently these guys Billy and Lime whatever did or still do let's plays of classic NES games. They seem like nice folk but a little on the uh, slow side. So these Retsupurae goons, as you may know really rude people found these videos and started doing riffs of them and uploading them to their channel (Retsupurae). This kind of scared this Billy guy or something.

I used to like some of the shit Retsupurae did, but it always pissed me off how fucking cowardly they were. They said shit like 'oh it's just for fun, don't go to their videos.'
They were just making fun of people and trying (and succeeded with some of the retards that watched them) to act like they weren't.

Back when Retsupurae used to be a mildly popular thing (and long before they stopped being internet jerks and became politically correct faggots), they'd commentate on some kid named BillyMC's let's plays and mock him for having McDonald's as christamas presents (as funny a joke now as it was back in the day). Except they kept mocking him for quite a while and people started to instead like him since he and his friend are two extremely geeky goofballs who have genuine fun in playing really old videogames and talking about tv series they're currently enjoying.

Diabetus has always been bro-tier, Slowbeef is an uber cuck and I don't really know what kind of problems the rest of the cast and co-stars have but I'm assuming they're faggots by any other name

Color me not surprised

Yeah, no.

???? did I wander into the plebbit dimension suddenly

Please don't be so rude.

I'm not saying that at all. What I'm saying is that they were trying to act like they weren't making fun of people.
They were trying to say that it was all good fun between them and the people they were making fun of, when most of the times it wasn't.
And it's not like the people they made fun of could say that they were just bullies when all the Retsupurae fans would jump down their throats backing the two of them up.

The problem is they go after people when their own lets plays are no fucking better

Negative points because most of the people they rag on are just some regular youtubers and the second they go after somebody popular they get their shit kicked because they have no ground to stand on

Like I watch DSP get ragged on all the time but DSP I'm ok with because he's a terrible human being, most of Res's "Riffing" is like 10 year olds playing with FRAPS etc

I dont know or care about idpol but I always thought their longplays were funny enough to be on in the background. they're not bad at riffing and you can tell they're really friends so they work well, its not awkward.

I think DSP's hate has just completely spiraled out of control.
Like what used to be just this "ha ha" dozen videos to watch once and forget about has somehow expanded into something spanning nearly a thousand hours of completely unfunny nitpicking and boring editing and reused jokes.
I mean fuck there's at least three channels I've heard of who do nothing but put out 2+ hour podcast videos talking about DSP and nothing but DSP weekly.

That's a feel I don't know

I listen to them as I go for a walk, they barely spend time talking about DSP now, just shit they like to do/watch

Also they suffer from extreme circle jerking

I do like watching DSP flounder at trying to do a crouch jump (he was using a controller for fuck sake), but I have no idea how those kind of channels can sustain themselves.
Do they even like him? I have no idea how anyone liked him at the beginning.

Old RPs were the best

Mario Party of One still cracks me up

NO GIRLS ALLOWED AT THIS PARTY

As for actual best LP on youtube i think Protonjons Superman 64 lets play is really good even though it will never be finished.

Honestly all the content created around DSP is the only thing mildly entertaining about DSP. His commentary is reactionary as fuck only explaining whats going on. Hes a terrible streamer/lets player and should be glad people still care enough to do all this shit.

The best shit is still shit.

That is a good one, especially when the noises start coming from the background.

Yeah while the Podcasts are often shitty/boring, the lets react to the TIHYD's is fucking gold because the fucking shit DSP says/does deserves to be made fun of

You know like how DSP just treats his chat like a living strategy guide and if you don't help him you're dog shit, lying constantly and doing stuff first time going "OH MY GOD I WAS JUST GOOFING AROUND AND DID IT FIRST TRY UCK UCK UCK" when he obviously got it from the chat etc

Like I think it was Resident Evil 3 he started doing shit first time when it was obvious you could tell he was reading tips from his mods

Give me a list of the best channels of all the time.

Is DSP the faggot that completely sucks balls at fighting games, and constantly says shit like "online combos!" and "patterns!"?

I watched a few webm of him getting completely stomped by randoms, and the shit he says gave me the impression he thinks he's the best. That the only reason he gets is ass kicked constantly in SF and MK is because the internet sucks.

I'm not sure fighting games are suitable online games because the ones I used to play in the arcade (SF2-SFA3, VF2-VF3, and Samurai Shodown 1-4) we would memorize individual animation frames and attempt to perfect our techniques per-frame.

I think I played Knockout Kings or something on Dreamcast online many years ago and it was meh. However, that was over a phone line using 33.6k modem.

Sorry to ramble I guess my question is really:
Does DSP suck as much as I think he does, or are animation frame based fighting games still a bad idea for online play?

DSP died like a thousand times in Dark Souls.

DSP sucks. If the connection is good, and there isn't a bunch of rollback it's fine. Though I've never played anyone offline.
No one likes fighting games enough to fight me.

That's not Meccaprime's Link's Awakening

It's also no docfuture's Sonic 1 Easy Mode

but then literally anything else would have been better than that
some of their longplays were awesome fun but it's more because of the game itself being absurd or the longplayer doing weird shit, i.e. Cobra and Shadow of Destiny

The only commentary I remember liking was in the Mike Dawson's games.

Honorable mention goes to that fucking goon "supergreatfrien" because despite wanting the tumblr audience he made a damn good job at covering Illbleed, Deadly Premonitions (I would have rather played this myself but I can't fucking get it to work for the life of me despite following that guide) and MDickie's titles

Nobody will ever be able to top Sirronlionheart!

You can make fun of faggots all you want, just don't be a pussy like they are.

The best LP ever made is docfuture's Sonic 2 Special edition.

Farewell, sweet prince.

He's still around but apparently he won't revisit his own character anymore and is just doing university shit

Oh what the!
Too bad he gave up.

That's not Spike & Barley's Afraid Of Monsters DC Co-op series.

Why are these motherfuckers alive and dead at the same time? Jesus Christ they upload once in a full moon.

Cr1tikal made some excellent ones

He sucks even harder than you think

Mister Metokur in a nutshell

His shit is funny to watch but good ol Jim runs for the fucking hills and DELETES FUCKING EVERYTHING the second people rat out his shitty life

The best Let's play is an animal crossing one.

I don't know any other lp with audience challenges, general tso's chicken, and the lpers devolving to unemotionally reciting the lyrics to Rocket Man by the end of the entire thing.

BillyMC+guest NES pinball is superior. Their combined knowledge is like a black hole.

That's not Delicious Cinnamon's Viet Crystal.

How could you not mention Thrillizards.

I still believe that the entire thing was written as a revenge fantasy against some rats that stole the author's food or shit.

my channel

For obscure games Saint and SelfishDream are the best choices as far as non jap channels go.