Vidya channels

Post good and deep vidya wewtube channels
MrBtongue is good when it comes to fantasy and rpgs his mini-sjwism is somewhat forgivable because he keeps it out of the good vids

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtbdbwSyLwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe I'm just too old to understand

He is not tho
He review vidya in depth

maybe I'm just too old to understand

totally not mine

Bitch, Markimoo is fabulous!

Obvious ones:

Channels Holla Forums is divided about but are still decent :

Not so much that I'd rather watch than play, but I do find it entertaining to watch someone who is good at a game.

Universally despised

I've never seen anyone say anything negative about him on here.

Matthew started getting flak and salt after this Dark Souls 2 review it seems like.

Reviews and critiques have existed forever. Kill yourself

user, you fucking beautiful person.
Fuck the video itself, but I found the name of a game i was searching for ~5 years. You made my day.

Jontron was alright until he got a partnership with disney

Doom?

Recently subbed to Zaric Zhakaron. Guy knows his shit, especially about Morrowind.

What game?

shadowcaster

He's generally not a huge faggot, so a lot of people are at least okay with him

Hasn't made a relevant vid in 2 years and his stuff is SJW or not viyda anymore.

Mediocre. Makes an hour long documentaries about stuff you can read in 15 minutes on a wiki.

Good.
Not really a cuck, but a faggot. This fag likes stuff like Bioshock Infinite and his opinions are milk toast.
Not funny, not informative.
Great.
Barely passable. Sometimes.
Great.
Can be a big fucking fag, but generally touches on topics most don't. Informative.
Cancer.
Ass cancer.

I agree

Now he is only as good as the source material

Not exactly "deep" whatever you mean by that, but still good when the cheeki breekis provide subtitles.

Thoughts on Salokin Sekwah and DWterminator. I watch them for comfy retro reviews.

*?

same tbh

can't wait for monster madness

BOOPER DOOPER
O
O
P
E
R

D
O
O
P
E
R

Matthewmatosis
Joseph Anderson
Crowbcat

Agreed. Displays of skill are always pleasing to watch, plus you might learn something. I will never understand people who willingly watch DSP, Pewdiepie and the like.

DSP is autistic it's fun to make fun of him

Not to mention that Undershit was his GOTY

(checked)

Trips confirm this.

Fucking lol.

That's when I stopped checking into channel every six months or so. The moment he started shilling for Disney, and rushing through all the old games that were actually good/competitors to Disney, you knew he was gone.

Santifico is pretty good. I found the dude on 4chan a while back ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=wtbdbwSyLwM