My take on why chan culture is dying out

The oldest of people amongst us have seen the decline of chan culture in general reddit zone of existance.

How it happened?
Popularization of chans in general through raids has fueled the fire by introducing new youngsters but it has also weakened the chans which is heavily noticable especially today where most chans are inactive.

Why it happened?
At first it was boredom that caused raids and general dark humor of chan cultures. Then it became shittier as new kids came in at brink of 2007. Then the purge happened and now we are here. Usually it happens (nowadays more prevalent) because there are people behind the scenes that want to have fun or have some deeper motivation to do things (politics or money). There are also people on that make raids for purpose of making chan culture more mainstream and therefore making it shittier.
Also, I would like to note that most of "organic" events and memes surrounding chan culture of today seem to be squashed by the same people (for sake of politics I presume?). Terry A Davis was doxed and harrased into hiding. Same goes with other Holla Forums icons. All for purpose of total control of the culture surrounding Holla Forums. Usually they justify it with "muh circlejerk", but it's obviously a farce.

Hurr durr you just want your safe space, we aren't here to cater for you
I see this chan culture operate in similar fashion of past which is introducing newcomers to our culture by popular memes and events. This isn't a long lasting tactic. The pool of available and wanting chan browsers is steadily declining with each new purge because they are sick of the cycle.

Possible solutions?
I know it will be a big stretch expecting anything from mods or people from behind the scenes, but I sincerely think that allowing the circlejerk threads of self-improvement generals and collaboration threads will make the chan browsers have better morale.

Just think about it, that's all I am asking.
And for the audience, don't fear to try.

No.

It's very simple - computer literacy has plummeted for newfags since 2007. Even in early 2010s it was acceptible, now it's just garbage. You see people with windows10 posting here or phoneposters and other garbage like that. If it were up to me, I'd just permaban phone posting and any newfag showing signs of computer illiteracy. At the same time there should be a long OPsec sticky without suggesting actual programs, because this leaves them open for subversion. Elections has brought some fencesitter garbage here thinking they are in good company and if they are to become functional users, then they do not only need to be educated in terms of ideology, but also opsec.

My idea is
Put a carrot in front, don't just whip the muel.
Why not explain to newfags why Windblows is harmful and then mock them and ban them?
Simply having a harsh environment brings no one pleasure and only destroys morale.

Anything that goes mainstream attracts a plethora of idiots who want to fit in by paradoxically changing the culture. It's the same with any migration, digital or otherwise.

The problem is that the mods delete all of the threads that put this information forth, as well as allow low energy threads. If any newfags come on here and see one sentence shitposts all the time and no serious threads with actual discussion, they don't take the place serious and just shitpost. To improve this situation I would say that we need these educational threads as well as /sig/ threads, as well as to delete all the low energy/slide threads.

Because if you have no barrier of entry it brings the worst kinds of people here that will never fully leave. If you actually expect people to conduct themselves in certain way to be accepted, then it stops "spoonfeed me on x" trash from coming here. There is a reason why "redpill me on x" threads are banned since the exodus. Making a sticky for them to read is the best you can do - if they fail to read it and continue on being retarded then just gas them. Explaining to each newfag why wingay is the devil will just derail threads and become thread derailing and D&C tactic in the long term. It's simply wasted effort.

It is?

That's spoonfeeding. Spoonfeeding leads to imbeciles who can't think for themselves. Imbeciles who think for themselves but browse this board, are just as bad as the usual breed of imbecile who can't think for themselves.

Good luck getting humorous OC from turbogeeks.
t. computer illiterate memesmith

le eben le mémé le bro, have you shown it to your le mom yet?

In my personal opinion, less is more when it comes to change culture. Just look what the overexposure effect did to 4cuck.

Right now I think Holla Forums would be in a comphy spot, if it weren't for constant shilling. But that obviously won't last forever. Oldfags rarely ever go away, they just constantly adapt to distance themselves from cancer.

As of right now, we are the cutting edge of memes. Everything lands on our lap first. I think it isn't fitting to complain about decline, at the moment.

chan* culture
Yes, I browse on my phone when I'm not at home. Fite me.

The problem is that there's simply not that many people that possess real open minds and the brains to process a lot of information to reach logical conclusions. The world is full of idiots who want to fit in. They care about appearances and materialism above all else. This problem goes all the back to plato with his cave analogy.

This, so much

What do you mean by materialism, like material objects like iPhones and shit?

It ultimately rests with the mods. If they choose to omit or remove information which can encourage better posting practices, then it begs the question: what is their aim for this board?

Chan culture isn't dying but it's most certainly changing. I mean I don't know your personal browsing history with imageboards but i personally started somewhere in 07-08, and you have to understand the world we grew up in is much different than it is a decade later. It's not just about Facebook, Twitter dominating the internet but fact is, Holla Forums is Holla Forums all grown up and a lot of our absolutely insane weaponized autism is a direct result of our times fucking around when it didn't matter with yellow exploding vans till it did like the previous election.

It's part of why I will literally never stop coming here until I die or society crumbles. The profound experience you get here by habitually visiting is on a whole nother level. Its more of a mindfuck than any psychedelic I've taken in my college days.

We just need to understand that and tend to the garden, weeding out shills and shitposts.

I was one them idiots. Sorry for being part of the decline. Things are worse since 2016 in my view. Too many people came from reddit/sargon crowd where halfchan has a mythical status and they barge in and are blind too anons hatred of them. They come with a cartoonish version of image board history and contribute nothing but stale memes. They just want the cred. Tourists.

everything that will decay

Holla Forums may be the best image board with a decent post frequency but it has very clearly taken a nose dive since the start of the election last year. It was a totally different site before then.

You over-OPSEC faggots don't help.

Yes opsec is good but thinking muh linux will protect you from hardware firmware level exploits and backdoors is reddit-teir faggotry.

The internet always evolves. Holla Forums has evolved too.
Oldfag here remembers the first proper meme to cross the net>IRL divide. All your base. That as before chans were even a thing and some of us were on forums or IRC doing our thing there. Then there are the super oldfags who were BBSing and the rest before that.

This

I cant imagine anyone who would spend hours to moderate this shithole for free, I think aquiring this board was an investment, once they have a good amount of publicity they sell the moderation to the JIDF.

That's a pretty big category. Lots of things decay. iPhones decay with the newer version, so do all humans. I thought you meant consumer goods, not all decay ('everything').

Sounds good. If people can't install Gentoo, they shouldn't be allowed to post.

and the mods, honestly to me the only difference between 4chan and Holla Forums is they have less VPNS banned here

lurk moar

you get it

There is some kind of magic about small communities. They always seem to come off as more welcoming and joyful than gigantic communities, and sometimes end up being of much higher quality. It makes me think back to the old internet, where there were tiny communities clustered all over the place unlike gigantic social media platforms. I wonder if the chans are remnants of those days.

Like your spacing?

I think it kind of burnt itself out. The core of old 4chan culture was being a degenerate who believed in nothing and laughed at moralfags for like caring about things and shit. I think most of us came to a point of realising how vacuous all of that was, after seeing it through to it's natural conclusion. Or maybe we just became such edgelords we realised the edgiest thing in the modern world is to adopt standards and moral values. Anyway, old 4chan culture is just lame at this point. It's like being a 50's greaser. What was once dangerous and cutting edge is now quaint and silly.

So, has that image being kampfy ever actually been proven?

My phone has an 8 core 1.2ghz processor. My first PC was a 33mhz single core 386.. Still blows my mind. As soon as decent peripherals & screencasting is available readily (kikecast is shit) PCs will be relegated to gaming, development & industrial uses. Already I use my phone more than my PC and I was always a phone hater.
Sage because this bread is just bitching. If OP is such an enlightened Ancientfag he should take it upon himself to educate the youth, and celebrate the growth of the movement.

I went on unfiltered Holla Forums and this was the worst row I have seen. It is basically Holla Forums but more politically correct, at this point.

Does anyone actually think moderation is white at this point?

Even worse you see anons jerking themselves off for running windows7.

Pretty much. Ironically its almost like handing over the keys to a ghetto.

Yes, a dirty little secret that communists fail to mention to the public is that humans are material. How else could an ideology kill 50+million of their own people and justify it? It's because communism is their God and everything else is just material to achieve it. It's the same with the religious. I however see evil in both extremes. Materialism should be cherished and enjoyed, but it shouldn't blind you to the higher things in life.

Stop deflecting. Has that image been proven?

Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about

Jim we don't need the viral marketing, we are already trapped here.
Chan culture was always cancer and I'm glad it's dying

It's sad. Like seeing your childhood play park turn into a gay cruising spot.

This, i use vpn on my phone anyway and honestly do most of my browsing on my phone here

How recent is that? Might be a time of day kind of thing.

How are communists materialists? Isn't materialism focused on obsessing over material objects, like consumer goods (for one)? If there are no markets to produce anything and people don't work for free, how are there any iPhones for them to be materialistic over?

And you think that protects from back doors in the hardware?

Post Trump

Fixed.

< Yes, Fellow Polacks, all these newfags are killing ths board!
< Stop bringing more people into this!

Nothing more needs to be said.

Newfaggotry is killing this board, if you want to be specific. Of course new people coming and seeing 'wrongthink' is always great, but is the quality of the board really up-to-par, or is it just a bunch of ironic shitposts and idiocy?

Do you have reading comprehension?
I just said that uneducated newfags that come en masse dilute and ultimately change the culture to the point that purge is inevitable and only necessary thing to bring life to otherwise dead place.

By limiting influx and educating idiots like you things can be much better.

Oh thats another thing about this terrible board, when moot busted out the wordfilters it triggered the third exodus, now everyone just takes it like a bitch

Oh ffs
reddit-teir
red dit
reddit
Another fucking wordfilter.

Three separate topics. You paragraph different topics you fucking newfag, it makes it easier to read.

Looks like they're testing it because it didn't trigger in
Or using greentext triggers it.. lets see.

reddit

You're confused my man. Materialism isn't an idiot who spends too much time on his iphone. Materialism is when people treat other people like they're nothing more than iphone.

Oh, well that's retarded. What about camaraderie or some deeper bond between people, like family, religion, culture, or some other heritage.

You clearly know nothing
t. 2003 originalfag, mootxico refugee, 7chan exodus. rise and fall of /i/surgents.

Blackpills said the exact same bullshit more than decade ago, but we're still here emasculated but still here.

didn't even read your cancer posting

Nonsense. DNC. Chans are more popular than ever. Even among the alphabets

i think extensions played the biggest part in killing old chan culture.
If you haven't experienced it then go do it, just turn off the extension and try and follow a thread, it's much more time consuming.
It took a lot less to keep track of good threads across the board, but also took a lot less to flood it with garbage.
I blame it for the rise of hotpockets and the obsolescence of /jp/.

These fucking Jew rat mods and their word filters, I'm fucking getting sick of this shit. If there is any reason for chans dying it is these Jew tier mods, which dont do their job correctly and act like shabbos goys.

The reason the "old internet" was so good is that it was 99.9% fairly wealthy white men aka nerds who used it and created content on it. You had to have at least some sense of how it all worked to actually get it to work and you couldn't just "google it" to figure out why it wasn't working so there was a large competency filter. A decent computer would set you back $5k in those days so there was also a filter against shitskins and women (who would never spend that much on a 'toy'). Most sites were centered around (white) hobbies, research and STEM related academia. Now any idiot can pickup a laptop or phone for $150 and be online in minutes. As someone who lived in both the pre and post personal computer/cell phone world I find phones to be the much more insidious device that has really wrecked personal communications. Go to any restaurant and 2/3 of the people are staring at their phones for half the meal which is really abhorrent imho.

Also to your point about small communities there is a corollary IRL. People are happier in smaller

why is this Holla Forums thread not banned yet?

Sage in all fields.

Japan and Korea had high speed internet available to the masses long before the west. But you are still pretty much right.

I was on the internet with a local dialup service in 92'. There was an internet before "muh high speed azn internet" was around and it was all white men.

I'm not gonna lie, I don't care. I don't care tgat they expend fucking resources, time and processing power to catalog me for wrongthink. If the day comes that I'll be arrested for wrongthink, then I'm not the only one to worry and the world would be in a much darker place anyway. You assume a lot about me and how I go about accomplishing my goals.

Maybe because you were speaking English?

Also those two don't really interact much with the english speaking internet. No matter the internet speed they have always been distant silos and clearly were never the ones spreading poz.

You reek of numale newfag niggerdom.
Now post sassy cat.

You mean the DE FACTO language of the internet? Slant detected.

define "high speed internet". Also, the guy was talking about the internet in general. Why did you find the need to make this post?

Why did you reply to my same post twice Mr. old friend?

Chink culture is shit, Chan. Go back to Baidu.

Because another thought came to me after I posted the first post.

Then why even pay for the vpn subscription?

80% of Japanese live on 20% of Japan because mountains. It's extremely easy to upgrade everyone when everyone lives in the same place. 80% of US Americans live in the middle of fucking nowhere.

If you want to see someone experience actual culture shock, take a Japanese tourist on a road trip. It literally melts their brain how much vacant land the US actually has.

Perhaps we should define terms. What is the "old internet" to you? To me it's the 90's and everything after 2000 started getting pozzed real quick (some other oldfags will say anything after september 93' is poz).

"This wall was never good."

I know the US is a mostly non white third world country, I was talking about western Europe

The old internet for me is pre-HTTP. Pretty much 1987-1992. Hacking the U of MN and surfin' the net pimpstyle with Gopher. 2400bps usenet glory days.

Give it a year or two.

The US is 70% white, Rabbi muhammed the pedo goatfucker ibn Rodriguez

It's actually around 63% and that number is not even accurate because there are a bunch of spics that claim to be white.

nice blog reported

Akshually
you're a Jew

funny you say that, the jews are the ones inflating the numbers, not me.

I remember (barely) pre-AOL and I still am computer illiterate. Now that I don't game and am not a teen obsessed with my hobbies, I have little reason to care.

I'm much more concerned with the extreme credulousness these days and the continuation of the election propaganda by t_D faggots. They were a mistake, just like bringing leftwingers in with Ron Paul was a mistake.

let me tell you about the jews

Can confirm back in my pre-redpilled days I dated two Puerto Rican girls with mocha skin who unironically considered themselves white and would check the "white/caucasian" box on all forms. Even then I was like 'Um….you're not white" but they really believed that they were.

Honestly the simpler the internet is the better. Which is one reason I like the chans so much, there is very little extra garbage here and aside from videos you can surf chans with a fairly slow connection. IMHO the future "good" internet will be mostly text and small images running on a distributed wireless mesh network, which at first will have 2400 baud-tier speeds over the HAM bands. The level of complexity to use it will keep normalfags away. Right now it is illegal to go encrypted over the ham bands but at some point there needs to be a break from the (((globalist))) controlled internet.

When was the last time a 911, Holohoax, ns, improvement, rothchild, or any other type of redpill thread was allowed with out being shoad or anchored and shilled immediately? I have a feeling that in April hate chan was sold for sheckles and became good goy chan.

What? The jews literally think they are God's chosen and everyone else is a goy to be used like cattle. It was this materialistic sort of ideology that was used to create communism. Of course jews were the creators and leaders of communism.

How long before this thread is anchored or shoad?

No one cares.

TAKE THE LOLI PILL

Free yourself!

(checked)
My PC is fried you shithead

The (((Census Bureau))) makes them white. If they are hispanic and check the "Caucasian" box, they will be lumped in with "non-hispanic whites" (aka real whites).

Actually, Chans became mainstream and are no "Hip" anymore.
I remember 15 years ago reading about 4chan as the darkest place there was, where you would get hacked just by entering its site.
There's no such thing anymore, Reddit 12 y.olds enter here.
There's also too much idiocy - for someone to know 8/pol/, it had to be on a higher level of the redpill, and now, again, r/the_Donald level mongrels can spam this place with illiteracy.

And also, Anime is dead, which is massive and no one is talking about.
Anime fuelled Chan culture, and so did fansites, fansubbers and scanlators - these are all dead.

Thinking for oneself is worthless without facts.

A sticky with the most important information one should know - together with links/proofs - is all that is needed.

that was my point. They were culling their herds. Communism, as much as I despise it, was just a tool they were using. I assume you didn't understand that
which is not true

You just reminded me 7chan existed. What ever happened to it? It was the 2nd most active chan back in the day if I remember things right.

All of these problems would solve themselves if we could just get mods who weren't lazy and seditious cuckolds for just fucking once in the history of imageboards.
But something about hotpocketry just attracts the absolute worst scumsucking autists the universe has to offer, so don't hold your breath.

The loss of vitality in imageboards is staggering. I remember how things were early on here, with boards competing and rising and falling. Now we only have two major boards that are barely keeping themselves out of "life support" territory and all of the rest of the boards are ded.

Let alone how there used to be a lot of other thriving or semi-thriving imageboards that weren't 8 or 4

If you want a symptom of both language and cultural degradation, it's when outsider usage of, "chan," replaced our usage of imageboard. In other words, no experienced imageboard user says, "chan," as in chan culture or my favorite; the chans.

Look no further than when normalfag internet magazines started reporting on 4chan half a decade ago. They were the ones pushing for that word usage and with each influx of new users and assorted shills, more people were saying channer and chan memes instead of anonymous or anons and imageboard memes. Word usage is a hallmark of someone's origin and one's influences.

Materialism means a lot of things, but what Holla Forums often means of it is a 'veneration of the material above all things.'

This is something that has come in discussions I've had with communists about the differences between National Socialism and the many offshoots of Communism. Fundamentally, the main difference is that many NS believe that we are not only individuals in a grander race of people, but a member of a collective consciousness of souls that transcend this reality. There is a greater future for us outside this existence, and for that reason we strive to improve the lots of ourselves, our people, and our children. The core values of NS all stem from this understanding that we must act as upstanding and proper not only because it is right, but because we are obligated as members of this spiritual collective. Although this world is a material world, and much of what occurs in it is material, there are grander, much more ethereal forces that move our universe.

Communism disavows this sentiment, as it is a spawn of Merchantry and cannot sustain an idea of there being a greater existence for it's people. They distill religion and spiritual matters into political subjugation and a means of 'controlling people' rather than a means of uplifting and empowering people. They distill tradition and family into uninhibited equalism and openess of relationships, disregarding the sacred qualities of both our past selves in our ancestors, and in the duty that we have to our spouse and children in passing on those qualities. They distill the fundamentals of all human experience into economics, statistics and numbers, material. We are no longer individuals of a collective of likeminded souls, we are cogs in the machine, forces marching towards whatever the future entails, which from the histories of Communism and similar concoctions of soulless automatons (i.e. Jews) has never been a happy story.

This nigger gets it.

Then tell me what the God for a godless collectivist government is…

They're not dying out you stupid fuck. I've been here since 2006. 4chan "died" multiple times, you demoralizing faggot Jew.

athiesm was just to get the people off of christianity and its christ-killer fixation. If you must know, the role of god in communism is played by technocratic dogma. see lysenkoism.

I used to browse imageboards a lot but after 8ch began shitting itself last year I took a break. Ended up getting a job then and have since had little free time to visit. Honestly it's hard to even get myself to come here when there are more productive things I can be doing. I don't mean to come off as sounding braggadocios but I feel like I've grown out of imageboards. While a lot of my formative years have been spent on these sites I think I got most of what I can from them. The only reason I come here nowadays is when I'm bored out of my mind. Forgive me if I'm a little off base here since I am not a frequent visitor of the site but I don't think chan culture is dying, the sites themselves are. You can still see chan culture on other websites. You tell just by looking that some of these people grew up shitposting here. Those people get an audience from normalfags who then begin spouting our memes which makes them lose value. Why would a normalfag want to come here when they can go on Twitter and follow some alt-right meme account? It would basically be the same thing. The only thing that imageboards provide that is truly unique is anonymity. The general population doesn't give a damn about that.

Communists are obsessed with the material. The entire "point" of the ideology (as understood by the useful idiots) is to create equality of material wealth. They're all jealous of people who have more than they do. The only thing that matters to them is who has what. There is no consideration of anything remotely spiritual in communism. No greater purpose beyond the [re]distribution of material goods.
Communism and capitalism are two sides of the same shekel.

National Socialism doesn't obsess with the material. It places an emphasis on the spiritual and emotional well-being of the race. Rather than seeking the abolition of class (like communism), it seeks to help the classes live in mutually benefit while preserving natural heirarchies (for destroying them would run contrary to nature, and thus put the people in unnatural conditions that would make them miserable). Rather than seeking profit above all else (like capitalism), it only permits profit when it doesn't run contrary to the interests of the race. Predatory behavior, such as that typified by jewish capitalists, is not permitted.

Both Communism and Capitalism are concerned first and foremost with the distribution of capital. National Socialism is concerned with the well-being of people.

Neither communists nor capitalists care one fucking wit about any of those things.

Korean internet is hell-mode. Koreans need to use their real ID to log into all Korean websites. They need to use Internet Explorer and proprietary government-written software to do their online banking.

Korean internet is what the left wants western internet to be like.

Bretty much, old 4chan culture was essentially camwhores, gore posting, baby rape jokes and just generally being "ironic"

You can sustain a community like that, it also reminds me a bit of Holla Forums, I stick around in generals most of the time to actual talk about video games, now

I know the meme, but really, after a long and stressful day at work, and just general life at this age, you just want to have a nice conversation, not talk to someone who will flip their fucking lid over X company doing Y thing.

I guess getting older is also part of it.

Also Luggagelad is a piece of shit, if anyone ever sees him in public, it is your duty to punch him in the fucking jaw.

Can't*

Holla Forums sucks, always has. /k/ has been the best holdout of authentic chan culture. Mostly untarnished by shills and newfags. Mostly.

so?

- Maurice Samuels, an atheist jew.

let's focus on survival first

and yet people frequently only care about the social and cultural and are swept into whatever ideology is fashionable or in power. It's not really relevant

Kill yourself.

Holla Forums still talks about games. Just use the catalog and look for the good threads

/k/'s quality has been consistent.
/fit/ is fucking awful, there was a point, a very brief one, where it was great, but that came and went real fucking fast.

In the generals, yeah, the conversations hold pretty stable.

Neither communism nor capitalism have any institutional respect whatsoever for culture. Capitalism sees culture as something to be trademarked then milked for profit. Communism sees all culture as an impediment that must be destroyed so that Communism can be implemented. They see culture as the root cause of human inequality, they stamp it out at any cost.

/fit/ went to absolute shit after scoob was doxed

Even reddit had redeeming qualities and an entirely different userbase before the 2008 election.

If you pointed out that Holla Forums was changing during the primaries and that the board used to have a MUCH more sceptical view of democracy you would get dogpiled with accusations of shillery and denial of the way things used to be. It continues with the "blackpill" meme.

It's still around. Not as active as it was back then.
It's 420chan tier, just as I remember it.

what a shock

Still dont quite get it, I was on 7chan too after cuckchan became filled with normies, but later went inactive on the chans as a whole, when I checked it back out in early 2016 there were suddenly anons giving each other tips on how to cuck each other and get their girlfriends to sleep with other guys on Holla Forums.

Really made me question what happened to that place as well or if it was always like that and I just enver realized it before when I was still depressed.

The biggest issue with 8chins in particular is the faggot mods, Imkampfy being the most sparkling flaming homo of them all. Remember when he censored 8ch. pl because e lost out n being the BO of their Holla Forums?

They anchor any worthwhile discussion that was common when hotwheels was around, they won't allow any dissent, they won't allow us to discuss any alternative websites we could be using, they won't let us criticise trump. Hell, a few years ago all we talked about here was how voting would never make a difference and now it's all muh based god emprah shaidlay fellow kekistanis.

Fuck imkampfy, fuck therealmoonman, fuck jim, fuck kikemonkey, and fuck every last one of the newfags that facilitated this site's downfall.

The cities are where the niggers and other 3rd world trash are centered you retard. Get out into the nowhere and its whites, some injuns and a few spics. Only niggers you will see are truck drivers passing through. Niggers never feel comfortable being in fly over country for very long.

They smoked too much of the herbal jew.

this tbh

Just look at at the lolipill guy as a case example what kind of people the place fostered.
Beta-nu cuck degenerates.

Top kek. Guilty as charged.

Why the hell aren't self-improvement or book-club threads allowed? It's linked to politics - in one because it teaches us how to be the physical manifestation of our political ideologies (defenders of society, destroyers of evil, etc - and such things require physical changes as well as mental), whilst the book threads are rife with information that is relevant to understanding modern day politics and how we got here.

I can understand banning the fashion crap because unless we are mobilising that has zero relevance whatsoever. The rest however is important, and unlike like 4/chan/ we don't have other 'real' boards here, where they used to have /fit/ and what not.

This. Banning book threads and self improvements threads is degenerate as fuck. Those should be the fucking core of Holla Forums.

Way to out yourself faggot mods.

the book pack threads are full of cancer and the people pushing it are actual alt-right, but there is no reason not to have legitimate book threads. And occasionally you get funny shit like the one with a pompous OP lecturing us on The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds and yet he had never read Mein Kampf

Chan-culture gets a US President elected.
Chan-culture gets shilled to fuck by increasingly anxious power-elites.

who gives a fuck
its 99.9% cancer anyway
keep kalling kout khe kike khough

No but I have shown it to yours.

I know that feel, I've degenerated into pretty much lurking Holla Forums exclusively.

I only came when the Stormfags brigaded it

All your base was ytmnd.

I only came to chans after Five Guys because they were censoring Plebbit, Twatter and Faceberg. I stayed because I fond out guys hilarious.

Remember the old proverb
"Newfag of today is the user of tomorrow"
Every last one of us was a newfag at one point even Usenet BBS fossils.

No, the way it is now is better than it has been since 08.
'Chan culture' has become popular, but most people are too lazy to go any deeper than 4cuck which does a pretty good job of filtering out the people who have nothing to contribute.

Status quo can't be questioned

which stole it from Holla Forums. ytmnd stole a bunch of memes from the chans like every other website except maybe their namesake.

The outcome of the US elections was decided long before the first thread about it was up. Ironically, this ties right in with your second point. Perhaps you are too stupid to see it though.