International Language

So in the Esperanto community, several people in Eastern and Central Europe are becoming active in a White Rights caucus. They believe in both White International solidarity and that Esperanto should be the language of the reformed European Union. (There are even talks about eventually including Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US, once they get rid of their non-white population)

Esperanto was made by a Jew, and it's a mixture of Romance and Slavic languages. Both Romance speakers and Slavs are barely white.
learn.esperanto.com/en/01/

Isn't internationalism and globalism tied? Is such a reformed European Union even necessary?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Esperanto_speakers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Learn Gaelic Irish or Sanskrit as they retrain the most of the original aryan tongue.

An artificial language for an artificial culture, how fitting.

This. Cooperation between white nations is acceptable; pretending they're all the same is retarded.

English language still works just fine

Esperanto is a risible attempt by a kike to get everyone to get to the newspeak quicker. The only country that actually benefited from it was China, since it's made it easier for them to communicate with their kike masters.
Language IS culture. With an unified language, there'll be an unified culture. Look at Aussies, even though they speak English, they developed their own variety and slangs from their life experiences, history and surroundings. Why would anyone in their right mind want to keep a single language but to dissolve the spirit of the people?

Agreed. English is the most complex and logical language. And most Europeans are already fluent in it.
Also white solidarity is a trick. Europe thrived without the European Union before.

Agreed. Nations should not impose their cultures on everyone in their territory. Before modern nationalism, Europe was filled with much more languages and cultures. Now the celtic languages are almost all gone, and French has replaced Occitian and Breton.

OP, anything that is not first enforced on Israelis and then on all Jews is just some sort of manipulation or another by them.

The Jews already control English media and culture. There is no reason why they wouldn't control Esperanto media too. Considering it a Jew came up with the idea.

It is created by kike and it is not a great language.

To be honest, Napoleon had the right idea in mind. Keeping a single people with a single language unites them more than dividing them. What he failed to realize is that individual slangs or minority languages must be protected just as much as mainline ones to avoid making certain regions much more susceptible to independentism when in reality they just form a cohesive group with the mainland that is just divided by minor differences (i.e. Venetians are as much Italian as Romans, comparatively Corsicans are completely different from the French).

Remember, every war that mattered in history, was either between whites, or involved whites.

Additionally, I don't get the term "white nationalism", coming from the same angle. There's no "White Nation", there is just your nation. There's white supremacy, the completely legitimate and proven belief that whites are superior to every other race. Then there's nationalism, which is promoting change that puts your country and countrymen ahead of others living in your country, or threatening your country, which is also completely legitimate.

So we should oppose creating a nation just for white people?
How about a common military?
I think denying commonalities between whites and the benefits of cooperation would be foolish and short-sighted.

Wasn't Soros father an Esperanto speaker?

Are you retarded?
White is a skin color, not an ethnicity, not a language, not a culture, and most importantly not a nation.

inb4 arabs and persians are white too
fuck off.

Wut?

I agree. Even though English is an official language here in flipland, I can still relate to my own native languages and even the ones that are overseas that have the same cultural and racial ties (Malay and Bahasa Indonesia). I may not fully understand the two said foreign languages but it still gives off a very familiar feeling in my mind. Another example would be if you're Spanish you can easily relate to the Portuguese langauge with your own.

I studied this meme language for a few months before ditching it. The entire purpose of the language is for control.

Soros himself is a "native speaker"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Esperanto_speakers

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Native_Esperanto_speakers

The language is fundamentally anti-white.

"malmiksi 'to separate' (miksi to mix)"
It's implying that it's bad to mix. Bad Mix means to separate.
What an evil language.

Esperanto is Latin LARP for the thickos too dense to take Greats.

English is complicated, but no way is it logical. Something like German or French is vastly more sensible in its internal rules than the mish-mash pidgin of Old English and Norman French that constitutes English.

Yes.
No.

"Muh panevrovpean empivre" is a meme that'll never work out because you're forcing a ton of peoples to abandon their distinct culture and language, and force them all in one big "melting pot".

We had a bunch of these threads about a year ago and I believe the consensus was that we should be trying to spread interlingua, as it was the based on euro language and culture

its just like the prefix un
so mix-unmix
mal=un
that said esperanto is made by kikes solely for goyim

EU is neccesary for the europeans to protect themselves from China, India, JewSA. These shitholes (aside from JewSA) use sweatshops and they will dominate a weak and divided europe.
Europe needs to be united agaisnt foreign jewish threats.
But the current EU is a jewish threat in itself.

Not if the whole world gets colonised by European powers again.

Hmmmm

globalism doesn't work, even if it was under white people. The larger the organization/society, the larger the moral hazard.
The nation state is almost too big and unwieldy as it is, let alone a global organization.

People who actually speak Esperanto are actual SWPL Bugmen Jews…
Just throwing it out there..
We will never succumb to the kikes like this! Hold your culture and language true, Europeans, I urge you to learn your local language, even if you're a Britcuck and live somewhere like Scotland where Britain is generally spoken. REMEMBER YOUR CULTURE! The kikes are subverting everything and this would be EXACTLY what they want… Heck, they would have us all speak Newspeak if they could just to shame us even further.

We're not just 'whites', remember your own cultures and support them too. I'm not for this D&C shilling shit where people are like "HURR IRISH AREN'T WHITE" or whatever but we're not a one world people either.

and nothing to add

Póg mo thóin. I would rather have the language stay "dead" as no one ever thinks passwords/usernames/etc. are in a "dead" language. If you really want an uncrackable password, use welsh. Of course Llanfairpwllgwyngyll might be a bit hard to remember without a password keeper.

Irish were rape-babies of Phoenicians like the Mexicans are rape-babies of Spain. The Irish have just had more time adjusting and beating down their savage traits.

Esperanto has a clearly fascist movement that is growing in Eastern Europe. Several prominent Esperantists from Russia, Slovakia, and Hungary were kicked out of the big umbrella organization for supporting local far right parties within their meetings.

Esperantists in the Anglo world tend to be cucks, but that's just reflecting the local Anglo culture.

Even if we were to institute an artificial, common European language, we could do better than the shitshow that is Esperanto.

Fucking bullshit. They never went to Hibernia in sizeable numbers.

Thenatives were raped left and right by Phoenicians who were looking for British tin. Read a book or two lad. Hell even Egypt took a swipe at them (in a round about manner hitting the gaels in spain then moving onward for that sweet sweet red-headed pictish tang) if the chronicles of Eri is to be believed. That's just one source. There are plenty of other books detailing the invasions of the isle if you care to look.
t. potatonigger

Latin and ancient Hellenic languages > rest