Say what you want about WarGaming

At least they aren't cucked.

Yeah, because you can't never had a girlfriend in the first place.

I mean everyone knows the usual stuff, Russian Bias, tank imbalance issues, tanks that are a "pay to bypass" because they are so fucking terrible, OP premiums, community team that is in bed with the top clans.

But I do admit I still have fun with the game.

I meant to say "because you can't get cucked if you never had

It's fine dude, WT is a fine game as well, no need to get your panties bunched

What ever happened to AW anyway do people still play it?

What is that last pic? A High school fleet and warships crossover event?

WT is terrible. I really tried to like this game. But fuck, it's so buggy und imbalanced. And even when Gaijin knows if something is OP, they put it behind a paywall and fix it half a year later

It's worse…they caught the weeb virus.
The deadly moe strain that causes explosive diarrhea

wait, they're connecting ANOTHER animu to the world of warships, on top of the Fleet of Fog thingy?

Girls und Panzer will be having a season 2. too.

I legitimately cried a little when I confirmed this.

They tried to be too much like WoT and released more and more premiums instead of fixing the damn game and so no one plays it anymore (they even merged the NA server with EU because NA ded)

Wow really? So where are the servers now?

I think so I don't follow the navy type animes

So whats wrong with the weeb virus? I'd prefer that to Tumblr virus

Holla Forums has a worse form of the tumblr virus, the Holla Forums virus.

Kek
I guess WG finally realized how much of a failure it ia
also WoT blitz is leagues better than PC WoT

Why is the Thundercats logo upside down?

I'm a little torn about it, but I still won't play shit games. That should always be the bottom line, regardless of pandering.

Don't post while high, guys.

pick one, OP

Crawl on back to leftypol and stop trying to start drama and derail the thread.

is this thread meant to be about a specific wargame or a company called WarGaming?
if the prior you OP is a fag
If the latter OP is a shill

You're worse then redditors.
War Thunder is a unbalanced as fuck game and the slavs that make it have been making Russian planes always more powerful and putting aside actual history. The most obvious example from the start is that the reserve planes, the planes everyone has, all have 2 machineguns and 1000 rounds. The slavs have 4 machineguns and 3000 rounds on their reserve planes. If you think that's balanced, you're fucking mental.

Sage cause garbage thread.

Oh and I should mention, the slav planes also control a lot better and turn faster then all the others in that tier. Even in higher tiers, slavs are still more powerful.

come on, any game with pvp you can throw that shit at.

Holy fucking shit…

you are a cuck, please refrain from posting

How fucking new can you be.

You're mentally damaged if you think that.

Please vacate the premises.

Great argument

Moe is a mistake.

Japan should be nuked back into the stone age for unleashing that cancer into the world

Lets this faggot meme die.

No, if you think that all multiplayer PVP games are unbalanced, either you are bad or you play shitty games.

I never noticed how smug that cow was.

you tell 'em

WoWS is pretty fun

They're still jews. Same as with Gaijin. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to out-jew each other.

Jesus that's a long fucking GIF.

Preferring a foreign culture to your own is the apex of cuckoldry.

Woah she's so evil she's starting to look like the dyke satanist villain from Nu-Doom.

kek you're bitching on some faggot for derailing a thread that wasn't on rails to begin with

THIS

Post more Tank/Aircraft/Ship girls.

You guys are so obvious.

Sounds like you just got buttblasted for not researching what the OP tanks are and playing them.

If you don't think there are balanced issues in every pvp game you're just ignorant. Any top player in any game will tell you the top shit to use.

And then that one time a top player uses a rare or UP thing that no one remembers or expects to counter, then the fanboys all say "SEE THE GAME IS SUPER BALANCED" but then you never see that thing ever again.

You're the parasite here.

anime is pretty cool :DDDD

As someone who played the ru CBT of WoT I can tell that their CEO is ultrajew who enjoys pissing on people, give them some 20 years and a barrel of luck and you'll have another EA.

I'll be long gone by then. If that's your mentality of choosing what games to play may as well give up playing games.

I play games because they have a fun robust game engine, thats it. Not muh story, or muh more, muh immersion.

Sure those things are nice, but I'm not gonna eat dog shit if its got triple layered chocolate fudge cream on top.

In 20 years they might reach the size of EA, they already have the mentality of it, fagget.

I think that's because JewGaming could sniff out the potential profit and a new market to cater to military otakus
Now, at first it's mostly harmless just a few threads or someone recommending the anime since it is tanks related and it has never done before it actually has but without the high school girls but then it starts to take off, taking as many weebs in the community it has and with them came cosmetic mods such as skins, sound mods, intros, and the like
of course, by now WeeGee had taken note of this, and it doesn't help that some of the employee do actually watch it themselves, i think it's about 2013 that they offcially collaberated
After that the collab with PC WoT has minimal impact to the content or anything (just skins or missions, really minor really) but in Blitz it's bigger, maybe because it's a Asian thing to play on mobile so it got alot more players on the asian side and more premium tanks i mean seriously WG, paying a premium version of tank that you can unlock?

so yeah in the end Blitz takes a hefty more chunk of profit outta this collab instead of pc version

It's shit

You are basically saying Tank games can only be simulations, never more arcade like.

But for other games having Simulation and arcade types is fine…. because… reasons?

Warthunder is still the better tank game.

Are you mad because you can't sperg at your own team or enemy team for 10 minutes because you died 4 minutes into the match?

And if you say its to use communication of tactics with the team I will laugh my ass off

mobile everything has more players, WoT jumped like 6 places in top online games after releasing WoWS and Blitz

Wow, what a shill, do you really love serbs cock that much?

If they ever have a gay pride logo and have transgendered crew members I'll agree with you.

You have to go back

Whether you think its a safe spcae or not is irrelevant, its good business. No one wants to play a game where all they see is "cunt ass cocksucking Arty asshole" every match, unless you are 14 yrs old and you don't have any money so they don't give a fuck about your broke ass.

delusional weeb pls go

>>>/cuckchan/

wow you are shit at this. You did the ad hominem first, you are the one who has no rebuttals other than "shill" and you can't even out-argue a shill even if I was one you fucking mongoloid.

Is that you ISIS?

No I'm saying tank games with HP are shit.

Tank games without HP are usually simulations like WT they have locational based damage and one good hit will take you out just as in real life. So its a real life simulation.

So you are saying all Tank games should be simulations. And if they aren't they are shit? because….???

Pandering to otaku and weebs is just as bad as social justice pandering.

Anyway, have fun with your most trolly.

I'm just sitting here in my sonic the hedgehog pajamas watching a bunch of dorks playing pin-the-tail on the logical fallacy. My life has reached a new low.

You're no longer even arguing a real point anymore.

You have to get mad and ad hominem instead of simply debating, and pointing out my argument was overexaggerating and then properly explaining your position.

That's all you had to do but you couldn't even do that.

user, pls, it's clear you're not here for debate.

Oh yes I forgot my Wargaming spiel, thanks for reminding me supervisor.

Guess you aren't that different from all the other normalfags. Whenever a 2d noseless bugface shows up you flock over it like how moths are attracted to street lights.
webm unrelated

Moe killed anime

how pathetic is your life?

This is dumb.

Not as pathetic as yours, given how you immediately replied to my post with nothing worthy.

the image was worthy

Lol, faggot.

The game is in a bit of a sad state. At least on NA, the only people that play anymore are the people that spent a lot of money in the past when the game was pretty alright, and don't want to throw away tens or maybe even hundreds of dollars away just like that. Speaking from experience, I suppose

So, when do I start having fun?

Tier 1-3 is the shit part of the game. But its there to get the crew trained and at least give you an idea of the maps.

Yeah, I had time to get acquainted with the maps and crew. Too much time really

The Russian tier 4 one of the worst possible tanks in the game at that tier. It gets better at tier 5, honestly. That is where the game starts, really.

No they're just shit

All tank games are shit?

Just wait until you fully upgraded the KV-1, it's a pretty solid tank with huge alpha / dpm depending on the gun you use and has amazing armor for it's tier
It's a good beginner tank
I never actually play it, but those things really are a tough nut to crack

don't mix them with the shit western culture

what the fuck is that image

Too bad le balanced 100 ton 45 kph Japanese superheavies made the kv1 obsolete

not just the kv-1 though, it's bigger brother also outclasses the T-150 and the KV-2
They both have an achilles heel though their gun depression is so bad that they can't hit you if you're in a low enough tank such as a crusader

pls tell me about it, I was busy playing video games

JUST FUCK MY POST UP, FAM

Say it aint so!

It's the same newfag in every thread, stop replying to him.

It's the same exact post and image every thread, how can you niggers not tell yet?

they really are just as bad if not worse than tumblr, they have skin made of wet tissue paper

It was a TIMES article about alt right and troll sites from what I remembered. pic somewhat related

what did he mean by this?

lol

I'm currently in love with this tank, if you know the weak points of the tanks you are shooting at, you can put over 500 damage.

When I played World of Warships open beta it wasn't bad and mildly enjoyable.

Try playing e-75.
If you know how to play this tanks you're FUCKING INVINCIBLE. Or at least you were back when I still played.
Proper angling and everything bounces off. I once kept 2 Tier X and 1 Tier IX tied down for several minutes.

Seriously?
You got to be shitting me.

Oh, sick, we're getting a Haifuri event in WoWS?

Gaijew and Wargaming are both shit, the former is even more of a kike whereas the latter went to shit.
War Shitters are the real cucks who desperately try to defend their game, disregard such of these.

Pic related, make way for superior tank vidya.

Single player are they?

This is a meme.

The cucks are the people who play their games instead of better stuff like and Steel Beasts.

Both are garbage but Wargaming is both the original kike and the supreme shitter.

Shut up and post rare tanks.

Spoken like a true tomato.

Whats with you guys and Military game elitism? Do people go into Burnout 3 threads and talk about how Gran Turismo is the only game worth playing?

You guys sound really insecure.

You'll notice that no one shits on Burnout fans for not playing Gran Turismo because Burnout is a decent series, the same reason why people don't often accuse Ace Combat fans of being casuals for not playing DCS.
The constant bickering that occurs between (and within) WOT and WT is like seeing an argument between two people with down syndrome, each accusing the other of being retarded.
It's fun to remind both sides that they are complete retards who would, if they had better taste, be playing any of the better games out there instead of P2W trash A or P2W trash B.

Or how about P2W trash C? :^)

Gameplay-wise, WoT was slightly better than WT - until recent years with the premium meme tanks, thank Gaijin for that.
Simplification was a mistake, making something easier to be played/understood is just condescending as hell, prove me wrong of this in video games and movies.
WT isn't any better either, their devblogs would be filled with reasonably biased wartime sources, showing players fancy numbers from the Soviets. The result turns everything inferior when compared to their own equipment.
You also have those weebshitters in WoT with their ubiquitous "panzer vor" line every fucking match.

Shit's ded, why bother?

That's a movie length gif damn son

The only game Wargaming has made which I actually enjoy is World of Warships. I'm just really bad at World of Tanks and don't get how to play it right and World of Warplanes is objectively terrible.

Gaijin pissed me off royally regarding how they handle criticism of their game.

It mostly lost momentum due to lack of consistent major updates, at least that's how I see it.