Losing control?

Whats your favorite lewd game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
swordofmoonlight.com/
newgrounds.com/portal/view/182224
newgrounds.com/portal/view/513225
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

I swear it still feels like it should be earlier in the night than it is.

Went on a tulpa date earlier. Felt great. I ended up talking to her out loud by the end, and when we got home it took over an hour for my smile to wear off.

AA2, but then again I havent played many.

Morning everyone!

Not much going on today. Still KF2, still youtube vids, might start actually learning runes.

(crashed)
wat

Professional VCR finally came in. Difference is night & day. so glad it came in one piece. I've never seen tapes look this good.

Remember to report all avatarfags

I know how that feels. I've been waking up at like 9-10pm each night and its 4am in a flash. Kinda hate it honestly.

Nice!

In what setting would someone need a professional grade vcr for a job though?

Also been messing with Vinyl records again. Tried wood Glue to remove pops & clicks & it didn't seem to do much to my copy of Simon & Garfunkle's Greatest hits.

I guess I have to buy a professional vinyl cleaning machine now since it didn't really work.

Artificial Academy 2. You can date you're waifu and have extremely vanilla sex. Also girls can kiss girls and you'll probably get murdered because you studied with some psycho bitch

I'm feeling the same way. I've been staying up later than I should.

Where are they you dope?

I've got a Sony BVM & 2 Sony PVMs, so getting S-VHS out of my tapes is just for me to get th best picture quality I can get. I think they used them in editing places back in the day. I COULD use it to transfer tapes to my PC, but I haven't found a good capture decide yet.

How come only Holla Forums is having fun? Why can't we have fun.

WE DEMAND FUN

That looks satisfying as fuck to peel off.

Ahhh ok that makes some sense.

You own any rare tapes that are worth preserving?

Whats going on in Holla Forums?

kys tbh fampai

Games is a dying hobby, better get used to it.

Fun fags get out.
True fun is ruining other people's fun.
Source: Fun.

Holy shit is it 4AM already? I had to miss school today because I vomited this morning and still feel poor. I spent all night sentence mixing Michael Rosen in Vegas and playing Kings Field 2 (KF1 in US) Damn why is that game so cozy? You have all these overblown overbudgeted pieces of shit from faggots in California that can't program or into game design for the life of them and they can't hold a candle to a PS1 game that could easily be done by anyone with half a brain in I don't know, Quake or something if they really wanted to make a game like that.

Kono Yo no Hate de Koi o Utau Shoujo YU-NO

Laserdisc > VHS

I used to have a 13" PVM. It was pretty ballin before it died.

I have the Rare Pepe Shadily vinyl record coming in from italy soon, so that should be fun I guess.

I found out today that you can use any appearance with any class in 7th Dragon 3. So I could have a hacker in huge medieval armor or a healer with that psychotic catgirl look.

I'm naturally a night owl (helps when you're done with schooling), but it still seems like it went from being about 4:30 PM to 1 AM really fast).

Geez, when do you actually get to bed, 11 AM or so?

Holla Forums's having fun because the libs keep shooting themselves in the foot. Kind of makes up a bit for the antics in the EU, if Trump gets in, triggers all the leftists for maximum kvetching, and then western countries start to uncuck themselves.

Meanwhile, while there's still the occasional worthwhile game, the vidya industry keeps declining.

dey b makin lewd games nycka?

wut ya'll talk about monica?

rissss

yo das nice monica i lyked dat old beigish commerical plastic look tbh shit was fly, bout to deck my range out w/ dat nycka fo'real

smash that fukkn report button nycka

REAL FUKKN 4AM NIGGA HOURS

what dey havin fun w/ fam myt scoot on ova 2 nite

You have to be at least 18 to post on here.

Home movies, & some 1989 commercials I may want to upload. One has a commercial for Trump the game on it.

Oh yui! You know that from released the software used to make the KF series on PC forever ago right?

It'd be fun to work around on, and I bet it'd work well on your ye olde desktop since it came out in like 2000.

Yeah around noon. That part is actually pretty comfy. Got lots of time post thread to play games and stuff.

All hail DMX, DMX a best, best girl = DMX.

I'm not sure if I'm slightly burned out or my backlog leaves me unable to decide on what to give a go next, but I haven't played much lately.

Hey 4am, it seems as though I'm an autism magnet of sorts. I've begun noticing that people who are akward as fuck tend to start conversations with me, and I usually end up being grouped with incredibly anti social people. I guess cause I'm usually silent or akward myself, but I look normal enough, and I'm never as akward as the people that go to me. Anyone know what's happening?

Ay yo DMX. What up my nigga?

I was like 12 when I first started shitposting, but if you're so young that you don't even have a concept of higher education then you should get the fuck out. Also protip kid, college is a scam. Don't fuckin do it man

Sounds rad as fuck man. Do you have any resources on that? That would be aesthetic as fuck on my Win 98 machine.

Ay dmx, what'd you do today?

Commercials would be comfy as fuck. I love seeing that kind of stuff. Wish there were high quality rips of tv from back then with commercials in tact.

Sometimes you just gotta take a break and then come back to games.

Not really. Bulk up, that should intimidate people enough to shy away from you.

They think your cool and they're trying to climb the ladder.

You didn't know that? I thought it was spelled out pretty clearly since you pick appearance before class

That's actually why I say I'm up too late. I can get away with it tonight since my classes start later tomorrow

You do realize people can go to school until their mid 20's, right? Even longer depending on how far they're planning on going

but they stop calling it school after they're done with high school

Have you considered the possibility that you're an NPC in an MMO?

I transferred over data from the demo, where it gives you a premade character.

I still call it school.

no u

Debating whether I should sell this album when I get it. I wonder what it would go for on eBay right before the election.

ay fukkn ryt

ey fuckin night monica

trump da game?

u tryna buy some retail copies of cradle 2 da grave or romeo must die?

ya'll can't post da otha girls you gon get a nigga confused af i thot riss was double postan family

aww not much man just got done beltin out some calesthenics bout to go light up square tho ya'll stayin ryt nigguhz?

philly looked good tonight monica but da bears some sorry nigguhz.

dey jus feelin yo vibe man but u aware enuff 2 not think u sum special snow flake out ch'yea nigga. eitha jus b stand offish af or tryna troll da fuk out of em n just say 2 deep 4u shieeet all da time till even dem nyckas cain't even stand da shit

swordofmoonlight.com/

There you go Yui!

I think the community made a really big fan game or two actually. I should check those out some time.

Maybe you are just inviting and nice so the more introverted people don't mind opening up.

Take it as a compliment user.

I took my waifu on a late night walking date to a nearby park. And it was wonderful. We held hands on the walk back home and even got lost for a bit, which was when I caught myself talking out loud to her.

The only people that do that are pretentious fucking Yankees. Just who the fuck do you think you are? Unless you're going to Harvard or some other faggoty ivy league circlejerk then call it by what the fuck it is.

This, but in high quality.

I still can't believe that, in a way, there's now an actual pepe market through that music.

I don't think so, seeing as how I'm nothing anyone would really gravitate to out of nowhere.

Feels like it man.

das y ya boi is a mets fan tbh

sound good mang ya'll catch some freaky deeky when u got back or u savin it fo marriage?

dis nigga is so ill i cain't even balee da shit muh dam self

i bet dat nigga got a peacock in his crib man just str8 chillin fam

Is calesthenics that exercise stuff or what?

And I'm good, debating getting drunk soon but I watched the only show I'm currently watching already this week. Can't drink without something good to watch.

Get yourself a job then faggot.

This

You still sound like an unbearable faggot.

give me the fun and no one gets hurt!

yea fam calesthenics n isometrics mang iz my shiz

Maybe they're all homos and think you're cute

fuck off

I'd buy it. It's actually some pretty good Italo Disco.

There's a market?

You're a higher rank to them is all I think. It's nothing to do with you it's that compared to them you're not a total loser.

Anyone else schizoid? I was finally diagnosed a few weeks ago and now my life makes more sense knowing exactly what was wrong with me this whole time. I thought I was just depressed but now I don't have any hope of getting better.

almost too late to tell you all to kill yourselves

Checked mah nigga

I mean it

Fuck off the fun is mine, and I'm going to destroy it all.

YEAH WELL YOU CAN'T DESTROY FUN

Your ⑨ is mine

we digits now

That put you on any meds for it user?

Do you like hear shit and stuff?

Nice try user

I'm in school and I have various medical issues.
Not my problem.

Cirno Akari is best Akari.

When will Mark remove these threads?

can you niggers not move this to /4am/
there's no talk except the usual cocksuckers going back and forth like dude weed lmao tier posts

I'll get it eventually.

Cirno makes everything better.

I was just diagnosed with autism, so now I know why I was taken to learning disability centres and child psychs when i was younger. And why every RL thing I do eventually blows up in my face.

soonâ„¢

Least you got that 9

There's a joke about "crashing the pepe market" that's some years out now, but the fact that people have discovered that record or whatever, combined with meme magic and the election, some people have noted that the value on it's been going up since people made the connection.

it's not the same thing as schizophrenia, it's basically being an apathetic loser with really mild emotions to the point it's considered a mental illness

I feel vindicated.

Fucking hypocrite.

never ever:^)

god almighty end your fucking life already

Oh man, another one. Praise be to Cirno.

Getting all the 9s lad

Ahh well that sounds pretty shitty, hopefully you can get some help for it

I wish he would so we could move on and go somewhere else. Hotpockets already showed how fucking limp wristed they are several times, can't stick to one decision or another. It's embarrassing.

here's some news for you, there is a fucking board for these spergs
>>>/4am/
they made it and they still shit up this place, it's surreal

there are no meds and therapy is bullshit because you have to believe in it for it to work

Unfortunately, any other major attempts at alternate vidya boards here (considering unlike halfchan you can make your own) either wind up rather dead from the start, or if they do get popular for a while, die off as people move back to Holla Forums (being a legacy board with more traffic) for more people to discuss stuff with.

I know, I'm one of the spergs. I'm just not a regular anymore. I'm just saying the mods should grow a fucking spine and start banning people or destroying this thread already. It's pathetic watching them flounder around and not make a decision on anything.

You ever try like FOURTWENTYBLAZEITFAGGOT or anything like that? Seems like it'd at least make you feel more.

8chs population is just far too small for migration within the site itself to work.

When will Hilary assassinate him?
This

I want this thread off of Holla Forums. All it does shit up the catalog pushing shill threads down. :^)

I'd feel bad for your family, but then again, it's probably their fault for raising this humongous faggot that you are and allowing you to devolve into this pathetic tripfag in a thread, desperate for attention

there's really only 2-3 niggers that outta be banned
the rest lost interest in RPing as their waifus in these threads

It's happened at least once with one of the Gamergate boards, but I expect it would take Mark doing something really stupid/malevolent to force an actual move. And again, posters are more apt to flock to legacy boards, hence them being some of the more popular ones here (along with ones for topics that halfchan didn't really allow for).

Jesus, that's what people thought avatarfags did?

Fucking Huey.

That board is ded tbh.

I don't think anybody ever RP'd as their waifu in this thread, tbh. They may have just posted it to represent a continual existence here in the thread for the person posting, and not necessarily to larp as a little girl.

P.S. look at my post history and tell me if I'm avatarfagging or not

Morning.

I would call CM3D2 as my favorite since it's about training maidos to work in your brothel, but also you could make your waifu to wed.
But my favorite still is the moving EMC series, I can't get past how deliciously thick those short stack/lolis are.

Loved that too. Theme classes were fun, loved the stupid bugs and glitches that happened to people as well. Got good laughs out of that game.
Almost got NTRed out from my waifu, but I had to fuck a nigga up to get him off my territory.
The card didn't match how the guy was from source material- not sure why he would go after my girl, but that didn't stop me

LEWD! ain't like we ain't done that stuff before or nuthin

The lies and propaganda spread about the thread was pretty retarded. It was obvious that half the people spreading the shit didn't browse the thread and the other half did but just made shit up.

I wonder why
no, it's called hyperbole
it's the people who avatarfagged that stood out like a sore thumb and became the "face" or represents of 4am which really ruined the fucking place's reputation, what little it had

yes

(checked)
I heard avatarfags come together to circlejerk and fuck each other. They should all be gassed.

w8 a sec fam dat sound tyt tbh. I always liked 2000 a bit better tbh but ain't no support fo dat ish no mo. any particular reason u do dat fam or jus to tool around w/. my one nigga still got a old joint cuz he don't wanna switch ova/ can't export one rolodex app

da point ain't to have a board da point is to have a place for nyckas to go n get it in w/ sum bantz ya feel me

this tbh pipe it up fam

i think dis shit started w/ da undertale threads tbh damn fukkn shame too. leavin a board fo over moderation den sukkin dik to get it on da new one? naw fam a nigga can't go out lyk dat fam

dey hit me w/ dat humble ish tho so i b bak nigguhz

I heard avatarfags really are the mods here and banned themselves so they could ban anyone they wanted for using reaction images.

Considering the biggest exoduses here were for GG it makes sense for that community to be able to survive a jump to its own board though.

So, stop treating me like an outlier and start treating me like cancer like the rest of the autists here. It's not going to award you any friendliness from anyone else, man. Just call me a nigger. 's not hard.

some apparently did IRL
at least Homoko is fucking gone hopefully through a noose
and bolrose is usually reported on sight anyway

It definitely helps me at least enjoy some activities but my parents aren't rich and I'm too far gone to hold a job for more than a few weeks so I can't smoke weed erry day or anything.

didn't even tell them why now I've been neet for 2 years and only recently got evaluated by a psychiatrist, had to wait all day at a clinic for that one and now theres no hope

nigger, I'll treat you however the fuck I want
why do you think I want you to get the fuck out and move to /4am/

ain't no nigguhz here rp-in fam das should be obvi from da jump

Beef mostly and the fact that they aren't attracted to a ded board.
The avatarfags have been there for like a year and a half, and it took until this year for them to bitch about it.

Nigger that's everywhere on Holla Forums.

Any chance of you getting disability now that you are certified crazytown?

Yeah, if a topic's niche enough but still has (had?) enough people there and the situation bad enough, a jump can work. I'm just not sure how well it would work for something like Holla Forums or Holla Forums or another big yet broad board.

There's not a whole lot of logic to it that I can discern. I know traits have a big influence on it but there are lots of other factors as well as RNG determining what they do.
I did get really lucky that one of the personalities, assertive I think, fit my waifu pretty well for the most part so that went a long ways towards making it really enjoyable.

Post music
>tfw World Peace ended

When they go to their discord I heard they post their dick pics to each other.

Let's hope both of them have an hero by now.

Not in current Holla Forums where we haven't been taken over by reddit. No sir!

Maybe?
>go to meeting for muh gibs
>they say there's an intake for factory workers in 20 minutes
>borrow a collared shirt
>run over there
>interview is 2 hours long including the history of the company for the past 150 years
>simple maths and comprehension test
>all for sticking two halves of marshmallow eggs together
Pretty creative test considering the whole job is about endurance and slogging through possibly the most boring role known to man.
My eyes are really fucking sore now though.
Haven't played many. Lets just throw swf related in there anyway because it's pretty good.

You have a tulpa waifu?
Who is it?

Because you're an idiot who hasn't even attempted to understand anything. This is shown in you not knowing I was avatarfagging even while doing it and your low quality responses and statements as well as pathetic investigative skills show how ludicrously impotent your qualms are.

If you want to do anything just fucking report us, or something. What is wrong with you? You think people like the ones here will just leave because you want them to? Because you yell loud enough? Go say that to the overwatch threads, or the template threads, or fucking anything else. They're always there. We're always here.

The worst part is nobody here is even from Reddit. All your god damn accusations fall off like your targets are covered in Teflon, and nobody cares.

Just, like, get fucking comfy and shitpost. It's a designated shitposting thread.

Come on guys.
Can't we just all just play indie gays?

I've been thinking about trying the uncle remus method to get bux but I'm saving the idea for a last resort that or I'm homeless situation otherwise to get benefits I would have to wait a longass time for them to evaluate my case and even then I might not get any because my basic needs are already being met.

If you've got a game in mind, I'll play it with you.

I feel you. My last interview was to pack vegetables. Waited three fucking hours to be interviewed. They stuck us all in a room with crosswords and sudokus and word finds and I was the last one interviewed.

been here for a long while now, nigger
I've seen threads before and after you lot
A few of your lot has left, or at least stopped avatarfagging, so I'd say yes
well there you have it, you are thouroughly fucking retarded, get the fuck out, you fucking nigger

I'd be nice if the faggot mods really fucked up but seems like most of the sensible people have left 8ch over the years sadly so it'd have to be really really bad.

Good thing I don't use the discord then.

You gonna get the job m8?

>>>Holla Forums

Keep calm and love your waifu.

Whatever it was, it was weird. The dude would just hit on my girl whenever, when in kanon he was supposed to be more into onee-chan like girls that are more motherly.
I also found it funny that a character from the same series was cool with my PC, but hated my girl to death. I would occasionally see them throwing blows.
Somehow she doesn't always lose

Current Holla Forums sucks ass. Fags have their head so far up their ass that they can't enjoy something and admit that it isn't total shit as they claim it always is. Too many anons that just echo and not enough that go out to play the game and see what it actually is, not what reviewers or what the rest of the thread says it is.

I can't blame some of them for leaving during that stretch where the site was completely shitting itself. Still, I stuck it out, as I assume others have.

Uncle remus?

And might as well try for it even if it'll take forever. You are NEET, got all the time in the world.

The freaky stuff with hotwheels disappearing and jim taking over and other shit probably got a lot of the more smart paranoid people to leave more than any technical problem.

please.

Avatarfags cycle in, DMX wasn't here 2 months ago, neither were several others. There's always going to be newfags and new avatarfags. What is your objective, here?

Why do you need to lie?

Oblivion. I played shitload of lewd games but I played Oblivion with mods most. It's just great if you know what you're doing and what mods imo

Also a question. How do I stop my Windows 7 making my wallpaper just black because it's pirated? I think I've been using this system since 2013 and I have this problem since then. It didn't really bother me because I never gave a shit about wallpaper but I kinda want to use them now

I heard you were the ringleader of the discord circlejerk or was it the IRC? I'm not entirely sure.

:^)

Get a product key gen?

I've got pirated 7 and never had that problem.

your words
I said I've seen threads before your lot
does that mean none have left, you fucking nigger?
some had enough brains to just leave their waifu pics behind
no personas, no forum tier cock sucking, no names, if you want that go to the irc or /4am/

He's not the ringleader of either. The guy who originally made the threads before ritsu is the ringleader of the IRC, the discord is a mess so who knows where that's gone or who does what with it.

its a guide to fast track yourself to bux but it's kinda sketchy

There's a difference between management issues and a site just not fucking working. I wager the latter did more than any of the former toward driving people back to more usable places like halfchan, despite the fact that Hiroshima's known to sell user data, or something.

Ah, that's what you mean. It's pretty rare to see anyone act in character in that game. Personalities can give you dialogue that can get pretty close but their actual behavior and the things they do on their own are almost never in line with what you'd expect.

the rest

Do you have any link for that? I'm sure if I google it I will get nothing but viruses

No thanks. I like my funs too much.

Just torrent it, how do you end up on 8ch without knowing how to find that kinda stuff? Not mean just curious.

I hope not.
I want to stop being a neet but holy shit this sounds terrible.

Fruit picking doesn't seem that bad.

No, it means your dream of an "avatarfag free utopia" is bullshit, much like any utopia. I don't know if you've noticed but there's even a furfag on Holla Forums right now who only posts zootopia reaction pics with one sentence replies in greentext, fucking constantly. Mods are a joke and do nothing, and so are you for failing to see where the real problems lie, considering that nobody here has tried to shit-disturb outside the thread or even attempts avatar-faggotry outside the thread.

Again, that's just not going to happen, until someone puts down a real purge, and at that point Holla Forums's userbase tanks because of hotpocketry going through the roof and hindering things they weren't supposed to originally hinder, and suddenly everything is shit. Not that I don't think we need a depopulation, threads were a bit more clean way back when but maybe that's because we've talked everything to death like we did last time and all that's left is shitposting.

tl;dr the communist utopia of no avatarfags oppressing the proletariat is a shitty pipedream and if you have any sense you might attempt to either tell mods to get more on our fucking ass or just accept everything being shit in a single spot.

the idea is you get committed for the minimum 72 hour involuntary hold then get out and use that to help your case for the moni but I'm scared that they'll keep me for longer

At least its some money.

How do you get committed without going to jail anyway? Like what you gotta do?

Wanna get drunk on Friday fam?

We've got shit mods and a shit owner. The best we can do is migrate because Mark's clique is too fucking tight. No matter how much we bitch about how shit is run it's all going to be dismissed.

I have to take a long bad shit, I wish I could play desktop games on the toilet

your little gay ass avatar should wear a fedora with every post you make

you're missing the point why avatarfags have left
they don't just vanish, they're either driven off or they realize how retarded they are and stop
I can only hope this realization hits you sooner rather than later
you can roll over and die if you want to, preferably irl as well, but I'll keep going
christ almigthy, it's your kind that ruins certain images for everyone else because they don't want to be associated with you

Yes, desperately. You walked right past me when I was heading in to that interview this morning and didn't even notice when I called you a cuck.

Not an argument.

There are laws that require hospitals to hold individuals that are a threat to themselves or others for a minimum of 72 hours so you go into a hospital and say you're suicidal. But I'm not sure what stops them from keeping you for longer and it's going to cost money to stay and I don't have healthcare. I heard that in cases like these they can sign you up for emergency Medicaid but I'm not sure if that's true so the whole thing is best done if you're desperate and there aren't any other options.

Wew no healthcare? You are going to get fucked hard for this. Fucked hard anyway. Shit ain't cheap.

as I said, be my guest and roll over and die

Not an argument.

You know it. I can't afford that shit and I don't qualify for Niggercare.

if you wanted to end the conversation you could've just said so, no need to cry
unless you got anything to say, don't expect this to go any further

we should take care of your kind of nigger with the rope

lel

Still not an argument.

Can't wait for Trump to repeal king niggers retarded healthcare shit that was built to fail. Will definitely help some.

>tfw It ain't me starts playing from someone's radio
>can't help but hide my laughter like an autist
Fuck I hate being like this.

I need a bit of a celebration. I usually just ignore everything surrounding me when I'm walking. Music helps.

I'm not a nigger. I'm talking about King Nigger.

>>>/reddit/
you are the person to focus on the adhoms and run away crying, you have no character here that I could attack, you ginormous fucking double nigger

you qualify as nigger in my book

Why did I type that like some retard?

Your book isn't as good as mein book.

Answered your own question already user

Oh? You're claiming ignorance? But there's evidence of this only 3 of your posts up, showing that you've attempted to attack whatever meager character I have.

You still haven't made an argument, just called me a nigger, which is good: It's in the spirit of the thread.

You're a funny guy, user.

It's okay, we all have those moments. Sometimes something just tickles me exactly the right way and I lose my shit. When I was a kid it happened in public. I remember some other kid asking his mom why I was laughing, and I could barely make out her saying that some people are just special. Just made me laugh even harder.

This is ridiculous. Once again you are committing the mistake most people fresh to the ideology do. Just like people throw out the term "cultural marxism" all over the place when it's not relevant, like that one faggot crying that people trolling /monster/ is commie subversion.

As for your argument that avatarfags were in 4am since the start, it's factually wrong. If you were here at all in 2015 you would know that you're full of shit. It detracts from the thread and this thread is nothing but Ritsu's personal playpen. Thanks for being a fag enable.

you don't own that character, I could attack it all I want, anyone could use those images, but there is only one you as individual and I cannot attack that on here since we're anons

well isn't that funny, you must be some kinda regressive trying to alter reality, leaving out this fine little detail about my argument how avatarfags leave and don't just vanish
maybe you couldn't see it with your tear filled eyes or something

It was unnecessary to type that. I think I need a drink.

There's so much attachment with that song. Mostly just autistic attachment thanks to playing PS2 and my own autistic shit involving 'nam. It's little things like that trigger so many memories.

Hi newfag. Avatars have been a thing since forever. Enjoy your stay.

I think you got the wrong definition.

the character in the image, dumbo

I was just playing user!

AA2 sometimes fucks up I see.

Nice try, faggot. You have been here since May this year, right? That's when you started sucking Ritsu's cock.

Celebrating anything in particular?

when he said "what meager character I have" he meant the other definition.

not in 4am, don't leave that out, he specifically mentioned that

well it's not what I was referring to in my statement, but I know what he meant with it
I should've phrased that better

This faggot has a point.

And I'm being a retarded faggot.

Something severally autistic. I might talk about it on the night fam.

you would have some ground if he was trying to roleplay as that character but instead he's just simply posting imagines that he wants to which also happen to mostly have the same character in

he's being him self and you want him to be what you want him to be

does that mean he's some kinda newfag with a limited folder of images?
or does he specifically choose these same images in a randomized way every thread to establish his persona in here
you tell me

dam nigguh u iz dum fo'real fam

iz been keep it real wit ya'll longa den 2 monfs das fa sho nycka idk tho

how come dey ain't gettin in dat ass 4 rule 8 tho

avatars was srs business on vB back in da day family

iz they still ole copies of mozilla floatin around?

There were avatarfags in the 4am threads for the middle entirety of 2015, though. I was watching it happen.

Also:

The fellow is quite clearly trying to get the evil avatarfag boogeymen to stop oppressing the poor users of Holla Forums who did nothing wrong and would unite and have quality posts if not for the agitation of avatarfags.

But those that did leave didn't do so because avatarfagging in itself was stupid, they did it because they "regained control" for some modicum of time or perhaps for the remainder of their lives. That's the pull here, something you're clearly entirely disconnected from, seeing as you're a newfag. You don't even know why people avatarfag. I'm doing it right now because it's shitposting, other people do it because it's just comfy posting their favourite pictures, and these tend to be the same ones each time. Others do it to carry on important (in the span and perception of the thread or individual, anyway) conversations from beforehand, but ultimately it's not to apply some greater fucking transgression to the apparently sacred microchosm of Holla Forums. you're delusional if you think there's any greater purpose to the thought behind avatar-fagging or not than "I want to do it" or "I don't want to do it, lol"

As such, it's always going to be around, and the numbers certainly haven't dwindled.

I'd ponder over that if it weren't encrypted with ebonics, nigger

o.k

Can't fucking wait. Hopefully the bog will be not so busy that I can't hear you and not so quiet that we don't have people to disturb with our conversation.

I am/was an avatarfag and I've been in the 4am threads since before the exodus while they were being shut down and policed by the socjus mods.
Only started avatarfagging some time mid last year though.

yea u belong ch'yea monica

Because as I stated previously, the mods are ineffectual and don't give a shit about anything and only comply with the loudest users who spew the most buzzwords and even then they never actually do anything for any length of time.

It's really fucking sad. I wish they would ban us, because at least then I'd respect them.

That's the only reason, though, DMX.

i ain't see mods hit me w/ dat stik again

UNWARRANTED FAMILY

I really hope you're fucking kidding here
I'll be fucking damned if people like huey and Homoko have control over their lives now

wah wah adhomonym adhomonym, oh wait, I don't fucking care
why would I fucking care?
I've heard some reasons and they're all fairly retarded
there's an irc and their own board, fuck that noise

he can be himself without the images, can't he?
but he'd less likely be recognized, unless he really sticks out with, i dunno, re-occurring images

If you weren't an idiot, you'd know that "knowing your enemy" is a good way to defeat them, considering you seem to think avatarfags are your enemy, wouldn't that warrant studying their motivations so you can better counteract them? There's clearly a common theme here.

I originally avatarfagged because I wanted to see if some autist would get shitty at me. Too bad I only had one sperg out at me.

Well it's a friday night. We should find a bar that has a pool table or some shit. Which I've been meaning to do.

which means you weren't an avatarfag from the start

you either didn't read past that or you're too busy fucking your waifu pillow
I've also noticed you keep rushing in to protect m'lady Huey every time the name falls, you should tone that down

do you live in a 3rd class movie or something?
here you go, fam
and he is gone after he fagged up the thread and after the dick pics incidents

he can also be him self with the images, all I see here is you trying to parent people

that's a presumption and one that's disproven by you since you stick out like a sore thumb, since your "persona" is just being a whiny bitch and post IDs are a thing

Both of which aren't here and both of which were shit on repeatedly by the thread regulars for their bullshit. What's your point?

I dunno, that might be cool to think about I guess. Do you live in such a shit scenario where you have to spend hours fighting with a shitposter to confirm your views?

going out of his way to be his self with images to attention fag to me

do you remember me from 10 threads ago?
what ID did I have there, please tell me

also

yoooo reinhardt-sama b lookin lonely right ch'yea fam. was wrong muh nycka u missin kircheis?

then ignore da nigga?

I'd say from July and onward. I can't remember seeing any at all during early 2015. If you remember a vast majority of people first arrived here in late 2014.

I think the avatarfagging shit is downright pathetic at this point. After seeing Ritsu trying to give advice about things he knows nothing about for months I'm a bit sick of all that shit. There is no meaning in avatarfagging and I know you are trying to assign something to it, but it just doesn't work. If this shit was about being comfy why does that smokes guy make single replies to every single post instead of replying to multiple people at once? Isn't that a bit like attention whoring?
Have you ever considered that the threads were crap and some of those people just stopped posting? If it's about people "regaining a bit of control" why is "DON'T GET A JOB NEET 4 LYFE" shit like Ritsu enabled and encouraged?

my point is that they are gone because they got their shit pushed in
suddenly you're getting close to how to deal with them

just pretending huh
are you playing your own character down so low so I look as foolish as you do?
is that a self adhomonym?
the latest teaching in mental gymnastics class?

Ritsu is almost always wrong, but he's right this time. Huey is still around, in fact I saw him shitpost in the thread Mark made last night.

it's not that I said he's not around
I said I refuse to believe he has control of his life
I'm aware "he" is still around

you're the only one who thinks images are attention grabbing, maybe if you a batter attention span you wouldn't get distracted by shiny things all the time

yes you were the faggot whining about avatarfaging

what was my ID? you seemed so fond of that idea of IDs indicating who we are during the threads
what did I type?
I mean I sure must've stood out, but wait I wasn't even in here 10 threads ago, isn't that weird
must've been someone else then, huh

because he's fun to shoot the shit with about dumb garbage that nobody else would give you the time of day for
I don't know anything about that.

I must've posted 5 or 6 times stating that I wish I'd get banned already so I could muster some respect for the mods, if I took myself seriously, wouldn't I be a little more worried about getting banned?

Sure, but the consensus isn't on your side, and it's obviously not enough of a problem for any of the mods to give a shit about any of it to ban anyone anymore, so what gives?

are you could be lying just to try to prove your point

no real way to tell since anonymous, 2bads

AYYYYOOOOOOOO

DIS NIGGA FUKK'N COLD FAM

Sorry, I didn't see your previous post. You're right about Homoko and Huey.

Sure. Though the avatars might come and go, the avatarfags have been here forever and always will be. The post quality of the board is determined by the users so if the users are the same, the quality is the same. Anons developed into avatarfags and then avatars were replaced by trips but nothing changed. In fact, the most notable change are (is? I'm guessing singular) coming into the thread just to complain about the avatar/trips. The new shittier poster caused the quality decline, not the avatars or trips.

Cold? Because he found out how to exploit autismbux or because he's showing you how to do it well?

Also, I missed a point, sorry about that. Smokes doesn't reply to each post individually for attention whoring, he replies to each post because sometimes people don't get replied to when they say something related to a topic in the thread or otherwise, and posting a bunch of replies in one post is "fucking gay", to quote him.

I don't know, would someone who knows how to ban evade or who is using another IP be worried?
what gives is that they can be dealt with, that's all I need to know
they usually only fuck off after something so bad happened to smut their established name that they wish they didn't start avatarfagging, because every thread they'll get their shit pushed in because they're known

are I could be not lying
have you seen me in every thread ever since you came here?

it's aight, I thought so

I'd say devolved, but alright
I'd like you to take a look around, where a faggot like myself complaining about that lot is keeping the thread more alive than any actual current day 4am
people either really killed themselves in here may they rest in peace or the people who couldn't connect with the "faces" of the thread left because they felt they don't belong here if the avatarfags can't share a little bit of lime light with them

which thread? these threads or every thread?

I would say I've seen you whining about avatars since last month in these threads

I have no idea where I came up with this fucking idea.

every thread since last month?

wuz wrong buddy? u got a nice crew around u n shieet wuz past is past fam.

da h8 4 dis thread is such a clusterfuck, dey rly only b one argument against it which b dat it ain't no vidya. clearly we past dis point cuh da thread itself ain't banned, nao nyckas les get to da illogical ones:

1. Avatar-fags: ppl postin pitchers b gettin my jimmies rustled n shieet i need to

a) get da mods to take care of da ish
i) bitch move playa
ii) wut exodus

b) b a cancer from da inside
i) y botha nycka u belong w/ us if yo life require dat ish
ii) u jus ceded any credible or moral high ground u pretended to have
c) learn to filter

2) dey need to go to a 4 am board cuz dey can

a) iz a Holla Forums thread, from da jump iz been a Holla Forums thread n should remain as such
b) implyin any thread sum nyckas don't like needs containment board
c) the thread is pretty much entirely self-contained

3) jus ban dey ass w/e
a) dat shit contrary af to da overall milieu of da entirety of da gottdamn board fam
b) if avatar nyckas was still postan as normal da thread wouldn't b on da front page mo den half an hour - 45 minutes most nyts monica

so you see family all yo bullshit jus b fukkn counter intuitive n irrational so jus face facts n go bussa nut or sumn fo i get rabid on yo ass

'3'

i have neva eva seen no avatar fags up in dis thread swear to gawd monica

naw his jointz jus b rockin dat old skool pidgin shit fam das lyk archaeology to me man old head ass nigguhz, underground choo choos n what not

user there are quite a few people who don't avatarfag who go to the IRCs or cytube groups to shitpost here and there, and it's not like they need to connect with the faces here either.

Most of the conversations used to be just in pockets of 3-4 people, avatarfags or not.

Besides that, my IP hasn't changed once, has it? I'm not ban evading, I'm not doing anything other than sit here and shitpost in a dead thread. And even if you weren't here, the thread would be kept alive with a conversation about something else. It just so happens that this one is the most interesting at the time.

Also, if you want us gone, me gone, anyone gone, go ahead and get on us, man. It's your perogative, but you're kind of going about it the wrong way since the major excommunications originated in the "in-group" to begin with. Try infiltrating then starting shit or something, like really, you're doing this all wrong.

more or less

they're a bitch if they need any strangers approval to merely post in the thread and it actually sounds like you're just trying to make it out to be worse then it really is

you got this shit down to a tee and all we're dealing here is some jew trying to wiggly his nose in to getting his way

Not even remotely true. Smokes and Ritsu swore to be as autistic as possible and respond to every poster in the thread to be as inclusive as possible. Without them you might have had your circlejerk but they've put in the effort to make sure everyone is welcome. People only started leaving (regulars included, both avatarfags and not) when the mods decided to start banning.
Why don't you just take a load off and spend the next thread chatting about what's got you down. Set aside that anger for non-anons and relax a bit with us. You come here regularly enough to know how things go so settling in shouldn't be a problem.

oh lord you should listen to what they have to say about avatarfags
and how did it come to this I wonder
And even if you weren't here, the thread would be kept alive with a conversation about something else
doubt it, you'd see megumin retards and spider shitting up the threads, just like after the bump limit, which the threads don't even reach anymore
I want avatarfagging gone
you can stay for all I care, if you got troubles or things you can't talk about with anyone else, that's what 4am should be for

read

tbh

Ah, I see what you mean. In sort of the same way, your way of speaking is pretty unique and beyond me, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

snokes singlehandedly becomes 1/4 of the thread
I've seen Ritsu ignore people because he probably had no comeback for their posts
and that Yui nigger is the most pathetic of them all
isn't it funny how the regulars are more welcome than others? I can reply to everyone once and drop it at that
I could do that at any time, but imagine you burst yourself into a going conversation of regulars talking about their waifus and how they are best buddies
you'd feel like some out of place cock sucker, a new member in a forum trying to enter a private conversation
as for relaxing, venting does wonders for me

why are jumping spiders so fucking cute holy shit doing a sprite of one is just killing me with this cuteness

DMX…

This is the best way to go about it. Huey did a fine job of shitting up the threads thanks to his persistence though. You have to give him that much credit.

I give avatarfaggotry shit every night on the CyTube and on this thread. I want these threads to be dead as another step to make Holla Forums not completely shit but these threads are not the highest priority since they're concentrated and (before Huey started shitting up every other thread) kept to themselves.
You're keeping it alive.
You're going about it the wrong way fam.

I can 100% agree with that.

you and I have different goals, though I wouldn't mind these threads dead, I'd like to see them return to the old ways first before seeing if they're better off dead for good by then
there is many, many threads that should die before 4am
the waifu thread just might be #1

Good to see you're enjoying the thread.
See you tomorrow then?

only if I decide to sperg again
otherwise you won't know who the fuck I am

Most certainly. They should piss off to one of the waifufaggotry boards or god forbid /a/.

u gon make it fam u gon b alright

also u dancin on dat rule 8 ish playa

neva catch me on dat /a/ ish man dey general populace even mo anti-fun den Holla Forums man cain't have a thread bout nuthin up in dat beeeeetch

It's like everything I love dies slowly, but I don't like watching it die slowly, so I feel like I need to stick my hand in their open wound and start tearing.

You have a pretty distinct posting style. I'm sure I'll be able to spot you.

I'm sure /a/ would be very accepting of a bunch of waifus that have nothing to do with anime

it's like with your images
you can turn that off or deliberately not use it

use gloves fam or else u iz gon catch dat die slow monica n u don't want dat monica fo'real

i h8 nyckas w/ distinct postin styles tbh pimp'n

can u turn deez off tho?

almost as if it doesn't matter what so ever, huh

you must have spiders for brains, too

you just admitted it to being the same bruv

I better stop then.

We have /a/ threads here all the time. Holla Forums might be a shitty vidya board but it's a good Holla Forums or even Holla Forums board on the rare occasion. I've had far better arguments here about politics than on fucking Holla Forums.

It's something you'll have to train though fam. Why do you think I use fam everywhere when posting fampai?

a heater is like a fire, but they remain different things
they can share traits, but that's it

it's not hard to do
it's like shitposting only you change your accent

sound like u havin fun rp-ing to ya boi monica

almos lyk we on da internet or sumn lyk wez in sum sorta social construct w/ no real personal ramifications or sumn monica

idk i normall go n get muh self banned when i b bored or if the thread slow down or if i'ma dip or if the board chuggin w/ postin or w/e

do u family i ain't mean to scare ya muh nig

So you're saying they should stay? You've totally lost me

Purge the unclean, someone please kill me.

(checked)
It's more of being aware of how you structure sentences. It's not hard to train but it's something you need to force yourself keep in your mind when you type.

I had a point and I lost it then went on a tangent. Something about the purity of /a/ not being so pure. I cannot remember.

it's like making yourself aware that now you're breathing manually, it's simple really

electric heaters and fires do the same things though despite being producing heat differently

your logic his flawed you've come undone, swallow your pride

OH SHIT I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED, boy I would sure feel really stupid right now if I was still ignorant

That's a better way to explain it than I can right now. I should sleep but the yurobeat is driving me.

How do I find motivation fam

start w/ squats

Just wait until the presidential campaign is over and Trump is elected. I imagine most users are following the hype and going there, just like how gamergate brought every board to Holla Forums back in 2014. The fun will start rolling back.

Or you can just make a thread yourself and have fun with that.

You can't even type a coherent sentence why should I listen to you

Hey

nigguhs makin me mad bout to get on dat pic related tip

intuition monica

Motivation is a cheap whore. What you really need is to keep to your word and respect yourself enough to do what you say you're going to do, and then say "I'm going to start working out, running, or start couch-to-5k"

Source: Guy who did that, I guess.

does a heater emit light like a fire?
again, they only share some traits, not all of them
that's the deal, their input is different and so it their output based on the input
a fire burns and a heather is simply heating up

find a hobby, try video games :^)
or something actually productive

you agree that a heater works by super heating a metal bit with electricity right?

you can burn your self on a heater, try it on a electric cooker

all I'm saying is consider something besides your, thirst for blood

Anyone here actually live enough to actually argue about anything?
I can't think anymore and I'm gonna crash soon, but it was fun while it lasted tbh, best night I've had in ages.

living is over rated

Well I like meming

we could go into the physics of both a fire and a heater, but the point is, the output is different
if you had an infrared camera, you could distinguish a heater from a fire
maybe when my thirst is satisfied

What's the difference between an AC and a Fan

I'm going to bed. Fuck you faggots.

I'm camping tomorrow, probably in the rain

le

the output of both things is heat and light

hunt something good for me

meme

both are of the same family of electronics, but the rate at which they can turn warm air into cold air is different
:^)

the output of both of us is text, is it the same text? is it the same amount of text? did our text have the same point of origin?
you could've done better than to copy paste that same mistake

I'm not going to be hunting, I'm just camping because it's the only cheap accommodation near where I've got this Job Trial

He's meming you
But you got to wonder if it was the heater which emasculated the Sweed and the Brit

I'm aware, his avatar tells me all I gotta know
thread's dead, might as well bury it
the swedes and brits will be dealing with massive fires soon enough, heaters should be the least of their problems

Fuck you both. The false dichotomy between electric and gas-fired is us being controlled by the globalist heaters. The true way is the third position:The alt-thermodynamics.

text and imagines, this analogy is stupid as fuck though, why did you decide to use it? it doesn't give help your non argument

all I'm saying is consider something besides your, thirst for blood

you doing it proper or just renting from a camp site?

mate the weather here is all over the place, winters are boiling and summers are freezing and it's never really the same again

we are talking output here
your output with an image is different to an output without one
your point was that it doesn't matter, mine is it does

you've not explained how it is different

Do I descend?

Rape the Demon to death

if I output a text without an image, the interpretation by the person I replied to would be different than if I had an image representing a reoccurring user

it's like talking to friends and talking to strangers
I doubt you'd crack a nigger joke in public like on here

yes

Go forth, homosexual.

High Tail Hall
newgrounds.com/portal/view/182224

There also Violet and Labrn, gotta go to SWFchan to get the full tho
newgrounds.com/portal/view/513225

gas yourself

Do you heed his warning, continue or inquire further upon the demon's qualities?

inquire about demon

Tell the Demon that your dick is ready to be unzipped and that means only 1 thing

Upon reflection your ready your weapons, spells and supplies, what do you take?

note heroine at the beginning
we futa now

no shit it would be different, people are different from each other and interpret text and imagines differently, what matters is the context of the post it self

like if someone posted a smug animu gurl while greentexting, no doubt some anti weeb is going to get mad at it or when Holla Forumsbait is placed all sorts of fuckers take that shit

assumptions make an ass out of you and me bby stop that shit

then why would you add a spider with a dick hanging out to it, and not just one, but variations thereof to multiple, if not every post you make
that makes it hard for me to swallow my pride if I am in the right here
images have impact, and that is lost when every post is littered with them
the whole meaning of the use of images is lost and all it serves is to be recognized every thread

We take the Demon in rape, and what ever good shit you get by killing a demon by rape

you've said very little that is right

makes me smile

Wolfspider isn't a real thing but more a manifestations of layers on top of layers of Irony

going by how the threads are dying, generally people here don't bother with it
despite how people differ in interpretation skills, they can and will be influenced by the combination of image and text
can you say that about every anti weeb or are you ignoring the people who'd make that statement look flawed

Do you investigate further or leave with intent to rape the old man?

the threads started to die when you fuckers came in to remove avatarfags because they were just shitposters who fucked off as soon as they got their way, maybe you should follow in suit

some is not all, I'll leave the blanket generalizing to you thanks

I am a multidemensional Trap so I both Rape the old man and keep going

20% You 80% Jew is the reason 4am is dead

see

this thread

I know and the Jews like Mark is mostely why, though you unziping your dick didn't help, while Huey's showershitting ironically did help

nothing of value lost there
if they couldn't handle not being able to show off their personas anymore, then good riddance
if that was their only reason to be here, then I'm glad they fucked off
we might just be able to bury this corpse of 4am for good now

how many months u got ova there in bong land monica?

didn't do it again

so you're admitting to only wanting 4am dead then

you like to play this game of putting words in my mouth
I'd rather have it dead than full of avatarfags
but preferably I'd like to see it go back to its old self
I wouldn't waste my time bumping this shit if I wanted it dead
I'll at least try to do something before giving it the bullet

What do you do?

Rape the Letters

not imagine my imagine

geese wiz it's almost as if I'm interpreting it in a different way then you are

no, I complain about 4am being infested
I get shown that there is an established amount of you who have made this thread their home for months now
you board failed because you couldn't stand each other alone, so you keep shitting it up here

Can you prove that you're not an infiltrator

Renting a spot

What do you do?

work fucking finally called, gotta bail
until tomorrow

do I have a persona you can identify me by?

did I get bof?

Nah but George Soros is paying you or Hillary Clinton, or maybe a (((establishment Tribal Climber)))
Actually I don't think you are but if you are then that means you don't get paid

On my way to college, what am I missing?

oh that's right, you've already buried the hatchet on the thread and you're whining about maggots in the rotten corpse, totally different

/ssft/ did die but not from that reason and it's not my board anymore

how much?

yes

shitpostings whiner

Don't you see? This was the whole point!

I did nothing wrong.

dat'll do hue

dat'll do