Vicia Faba - The Bane of Semitism

It turns out there is an antidote to the semitism of the jewish elite.

Tell any of whom has big nose to prove they are not jewish by eating broad beans (or fava beans for all you yankees out there), since jews suffer from a condition known as 'favism'

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770591/
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014.2_JGDC_Diseases.pdf
archive.is/OPopc
hooktube.com/watch?v=eyLg7kka5Sk
hooktube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw
archive.is/PimKh
archive.is/VykOr
archive.is/cxD3T
archive.is/H96Ye
archive.is/ZDGrV
mattersofthebelly.com/taameyya-the-original-egyptian-falafel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews fear the Fabeae.

You sure bout' that?
This jew (((Sarah Silverman))) talk trash about Trump on Hulu.

https ://www. youtube .c om/ watch?v=IP81Je7APoQ

She needs to eat a few broad beans

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1770591/
A nice case study.

jewishgeneticdiseases.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2014.2_JGDC_Diseases.pdf
Favism is found in half of Kurdish Jews, but no prevalence is given for Ashkenazi Jews however the case study shows it is present. Half of Ashkenazi Jews have a genetic ailment of some variety. These fuckers really are a genetically inferior.

Hannibal

"Are you looking for a bean shop, my friend?"

I love these little quirks of genetics. Like how some people process opiates so fast that straight laudanum does nothing and the heaviest prescription painkillers last half an hour. Or how thanks to my mother's side, cilantro tastes like soap to me.
Good to know, if I ever go to a potluck of diversity I'm bringing fava beans.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

If you are American and you're part-Jewish and insecure about your whiteness then eat one of those, if you're alive you're white.

HUH didn't know that. Does that explain so many "magic beans" folklore from across cultures?

go figure.

This is a worthwhile idea, but it's possible that there's an issue with this.

archive.is/OPopc

Granted, the source is from jews, so we should follow this up with more investigation. However, this was a good try, and warrants further attempts at making this work; after all, perhaps Ashkenazis have a different genetic marker that makes them weak against a different reasonably common food?

This Hollywood garbage just shows that it is possible to keep hundreds of people quiet about your shady business. It BTFOs this bullshit people spout about "elaborate conspiracies that require too many people to keep quiet." People stay quiet to keep their jobs and money.
>hooktube.com/watch?v=eyLg7kka5Sk
>hooktube.com/watch?v=4C6sW7Na7Sw
>archive.is/PimKh
>archive.is/VykOr
>archive.is/cxD3T

Follow-up post.

Holy SHIT, I knew Holla Forums kept talking about how many genetic diseases kikes have, but there's an entire fucking site dedicated to it, here: archive.is/H96Ye

An actual medfag might be able to go through this better than I can, but I've been clicking through the descriptions, and the food-related genetic diseases that I've found are:

Abetalipoproteinemia (1 in 186)
Glycogen Storage Disease Type II (1 in 58)
Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency (1 in 255)
Familial Hypercholesterolemia (1 in 69)
Galactosemia (1 in 156)
Glycogen Storage Disease 1A (1 in 71)

I *think* I hit them all. That's 6. 3 of them have prevalence in excess of 1%, and worth targeting. Two of them are Glycogen storage diseases, and the prevalence of both are relatively high. Moreover, there's other Glycogen storage diseases prevalent among Jews.

To be flat, that means that the best way to REALLY fuck a kike up is sugar.

An aside: This is fascinating from an academic perspective. It is like a living, breathing case study on how religion can alter genetic history. Jews have, for millennia, bred according to a different standard than other races - they are inbred as hell due to their religious prohibitions regarding interfaith marriages, and the degree to which the entire population suffers from genetic diseases exemplifies that.

It's not food related (and thus not thread relevant), but like 1 in 15 have Gaucher's disease. That's absurdly, absurdly common. It's a disease I've never heard of.

Follow-follow-up post.

I also happen to really like baking and would like to share my anti-kike pound cake recipe. Pound cake is the most delicious way to deliver sugar to someone.

archive.is/ZDGrV

According to this, sucrose is the sugar that really fucks these people up. Sucrose comes from pure cane sugar! Luckily for us, that's the most delicious kind of sugar!

Pound cake:

1 pound of butter
1 pound of pure cane sugar goodness
1 pound of eggs
1 pound of flour

(Optional: some vanilla. Really makes it better, but not strictly necessary)

1) Put butter in bowl, whisk butter until it's sort of broken up nicely.
2) Put sugar in bowl, whisk mixture until the butter looks the same color as the sugar. (Note: the sight of butter and sugar right before mixing is my favorite sight in a kitchen.)
3) Add an egg, whisk it in. Repeat until no more eggs. (This is the best time to add the vanilla if you have it.)
4) Add the flour, whisk it in. Repeat until you can't see any lumps.
5) Pour mixture into a (butter-greased) pan.
6) Oven it at 325 degrees until it's done (like 45 minutes or an hour. Knife the center to make sure it's done.)

saging for double post.

Not exactly. A typical Jewish community's genetic history goes like this:
Kikes are unique because they managed to combine both inbreeding and outbreeding. A Jew in my high school died before he hit 18 because when puberty hit, his body just started producing tumors all over. They cut out one, two more appeared. By the time he died, he was deaf, limp, blind on one eye and looked like Frankenstein's monster due to stitch scars. Almost feel sorry for the guy.

Sage for shit thread.
Redpill unit on station

Glycogen is not the same thing as focus. Your liver stores on average 300 grams worth of glycogen for your brain and muscles to use when you haven't eaten recently. Glycogen storage problems if minor just means they'll have to eat frequently to prevent low blood sugar and they'll have lazy bodies that can't do much.

The Jews fear the Fagioli.

Add fava bean flour to the cake.

Postal Guy?

I thought the antidote for semitism was supposed to be delousing powder?

Medfag here, but I don't really live in a place where jews are relevant so my knowledge of jew-related medical conditions is limited, and my experience with them is nil, so I'll just talk about genetic conditions in general.
A few things to consider when looking at these numbers:
1) They may seem high when pertaining to jews, but if you start looking through lists of metabolic diseases and how prevalent they are you'll be surprised at how unexpectedly common a lot of them actually are. Each population has its own prevalent genetic problems, but the disease manifests more frequently in inbred groups for a reason I'll explain later in the post.
2) While they may be more common in the jewish population, they still exist in other populations, and it's still more common for the jews to NOT have these diseases, so checking who has which disease isn't a sure fire way to figure out if someone is or isn't jewish.
3) The most common genetic diseases jews have are the most common genetic diseases everyone has. Diabetes and high blood pressure. So you were right when you said the best way to fuck a kike up is to give them sugar, but not for the reason you thought of.
4) There are some diseases that are almost exclusive to certain ethnic groups though. Someone with sickle-cell disease most likely is at least part black, someone with Tay-Sachs most likely is at least partially jewish. But again, doesn't mean other races can't have these problems. I saw a blonde, blue eyed kid once, two german parents, they both had sickle-cell disease trace elements, and the kid had sickle cell disease. If those people had black ancestors then that shit must have happened a long time ago because they didn't show it in any way.

With all that said, the numbers in that site are for GENE CARRIER FREQUENCY. That means less than you'd imagine it does. There are several types of gene inheritances. The easiest one to understand and the one most people learn about is the type where you get a single gene from your father, and one from your mother, and it might be dominant or recessive. If at least one of the genes you have is dominant you get the dominant trait, and if both of them are recessive you get the recessive trait. This is a simplistic way to explain the concept and not all characteristics work like this (some are fairly close to it, like how hemoglobin and sickle cell disease works). For instance, in a simplified manner, skin color is determined by 6 different genes, and the more dominant genes you have the darker your skin is. Someone with genes AABBCC would be as black as black can be, and someone with genes aabbcc would be as white as possible without being albino. But most characteristics are detrmined by a myriad of genes, not just two, or six, or even ten. Some are more important than others when determining certain things and can be simplified for practical things though.
Extend that concept to diseases: even if 1 in 58 jews have glycogen storage disease type II (Pompe's disease) genes, how many people have you actually heard of with Pompe's disease? I've seen one, and he wasn't jewish (but again, basically no jews where I live). This might be due to several things, but it's possible Pompe's disease genetic inheritance is actually very complex and for someone to have it they would need to be extremely unlucky for the genes to align in just the right way for the disease to manifest. Lose the genetic lottery pretty bad. And then there are the cases of diseases that manifest themselves partially. Like favism, which OP posted about. The most common form of favism, one that I've actually seen a few times, is so benign, it might as well not even be there. They have the genes for favism, the genes for it are even somewhat doing something, but they can still eat whatever and not really get sick. There are a lot of misconceptions of how genetics work, it's not that straight forward.
Now let me finish this post saying this: I said being a gene carrier means a lot less than you imagine it does because it looked like from your post you were imagining 1 in 15 jews having Gaucher's disease, but as I explained, they're just carrying the gene. That's still really frequent and jews are inbred as all hell. This type of gene frequency for serious diseases is something you see in populations that live in small areas, like indians in jungles, island tribes, mountain people in Tibet, stuff like that. That site is more of a warning from jews to jew couples that they should do some genetic counseling before having kids, to check if both of them have some dangerous genes they didn't know about and that, together, could generate some fucked up kids. It's not a very weaponizable site.

That sounds fucking wonderful user. Can I live there too? I'm quick to pick up languages and I'm a skilled artisan. Highly informative post btw so thanks for that.

> The first Jews who settled in Rome were expelled in 139 BCE , along with Chaldaean astrologers by Cornelius Hispalus under a law which proscribed the propagation of the "corrupting" cult of "Jupiter Sabazius," according to the epitome of a lost book of Valerius Maximus:

Thus the Dionysus (Horse) Bean, Lord of Pogroms (Pepe)

Smart chap.

So is lentil soup the official soup of Holla Forums?

I ain't gonna lie, Satan. That looks pretty tasty.

Whatcha sliding moshe?

You asking the resident hebes?

Don't feel bad, 6 million other's apparently made the same mistake.

OP claims lentils poison jews. That claims jews eat lentils. Which is the truth?

I've actually known people who got out of homelessness by painting. One guy was literally painting anything he could carry, using random things as canvasses, and over time he got good, and then he made enouh to gtfo out of that shithole city and live a real life.

Favs beans yea boy

Six million dead Jews can't be wrong! It just can't be. Six million living Jews? That's wrong.

Project Coast: falafel edition

mattersofthebelly.com/taameyya-the-original-egyptian-falafel/

I See You, Space Cowboy…