Remember that dev that promised to sue players for bad review ?

Remember that dev that promised to sue players for bad review ?
That same guy who wanted to sue fat jumbo sterling for a few bad reviews ?
Well volvo got their shit right for once and banned him from steam.

archive.is/AF7Aa
archive.is/58eVw

but the odd part is this, the guy actually got rights to find data on said users:

So the court already issued a subpoena to demand anonymous users be brought to court.
Imagine what a clusterfuck it would have been if he could actually get these people in court ?

Imagine being put in court because of a bad review
and the court is not on your side

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Eileen-S-Willett/Phoenix-AZ/6bxh83f
archive.is/b5vE9
amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?fst=as:off&rh=k:Digital Homicide Studios,n:468642&keywords=Digital Homicide Studios&ie=UTF8&qid=1474374638
store.steampowered.com/app/434570/
scribd.com/document/324230625/Digital-Homicide-vs-Steam-users
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not surprising. Their courts rival the 9th Circuit of Appeals in San Francisco for batshit insanity.

Part of me hopes this forces Valve to start taking shit more seriously but I think they probably still think of it as a big joke.

check the catalog before making shit threads next time slowpoke

New event, new thread. Take the time to read.

This is a continuation, faggot.

what a shit city i hope these shit covered troglodytes never leave to taint the rest of this state.

Yeah. I live in AZ myself. Makes me glad I'm not down in that part of the state.

Even if nothing potentially comes from it it's fucking terrifying to know this dude has a lot of people's personal and private information all at his fingertips like that

What in the goddamn fuck was that Judge thinking

Are they still looking for a lawyer? Someone should make a fake email and pose as an attorney

pretty sure that's unconstitutional.

the buttdevastation of this faggot is astounding.

He really should kill himself.

Indeed. He got a fairly generic shitpost, for which the user was already permabanned, now he wants to sue the user, and has the gall to still play victim because 'muh wife and kids were mentioned!'

I'll sue you and this entire site.
Mark my words.

Mark?

Who the fuck is Mark? Are you Mark?
I'll sue you too, Mark.

Sterling may be a fat SJW cunt but he's absolutely right for going after the fuckers dumping 5 shitty games on Greenlight each week. Greenlight is absolute cancer and valve should clean the place up, with minimal curation and standards 95% or more of greenlight "games" would stop shitting up the store. Valve was right to remove DH from the store but it's a problem they've created in the first place by allowing them there to being with.

Bon voyage, development gremlin.

See you in hell.

sue these

Is it possible to actually go all the way to court posing as an attorney? I mean 'representation' can be anyone, right?

What astounds me is the dumb ass judge actually agreed with him and gave him a subpoena to collect peoples info simply because they said they didn't like it.
Her complete lack of any knowledge on how the law works makes me think she sucked her way into that career.

What kind of retarded judge didn't throw this shit out?

Judge also probably doesn't understand the internet.

it's the reason why alimony even exists

That's fucked up.

Some people are truly a waste of air

So when I first saw this story, I decided to see if I could find the name of the judge, and then find more info on the judge to see if they were a kike. Turns out it's a dyke judge that was involved with at least one of the Arizona Wildlife Reserve protest from a while back, where corrupt govt. and police in the area were fucking over property owners due to Hillary selling/wanting to sell mining land.
Finding a picture was tough, but I finally found a picture of her helping a family adopt a nigger.

Well since you're digging, who appointed her ?

By the way check if she's got any involvement with the shit with Arizona Delegates

REMINDER THAT A KIKE WANTS TO GIVE CHIMPANZEES HUMAN RIGHTS

There's very little info of that on this person, and I'm probably not the best digger, but the best I could find is that it was probably the governor, Jan Brewer, back in 2014, when she was moved up to Magistrate for the District of Arizona.

Only info I could find on her relating in any way to the current election is her having to do a specific court order to require the Arizona Secretary of State to accept the Green Party's paperwork.

I'm not sure if so little info on this judge is a good thing or not, but considering what cases she's been involved in, and how she approved the subpoena for this case, I'd say she's probably corrupt in some way, either for money, ideology, or both.

Was she against the Greens getting in because the Greens are hated by the Dems

>Holla Forums attempting to dox a goddamn judge because she granteda subpoena to an offended dipshit over VIDEO GAMES

Dont stop
Dont stop
Dont stop

Lets see this become Gamergate 2.0

jesus christ, how much of a baby can one person be?

They can already become presidents in the USA.

Dub dubs mean we must keep going
There is a chance that she is a bought off Clinton Lawyer

Judges in burgerland actually add HONOURABLE to the plaque?

Please leave, reddit.

I kinda wonder what will come next?

Honorauble Judge Schlomo the Great, Settler of Disputes, High Judge of the Supreme Court, granter of alimonies, patron of the Arts, Ally of Minorities!

You're retarded, please quit posting.

Go ahead and post her name and phone number and see if that isnt a global ban you retard

Well yeah.
Probably a remnant from the british. In South Africa members of parliament call each other *honorable member*.

Oh nevermind we got a (2) disinfo shill
*grabs popcorn*

You really do need to go back to reddit/

According to this phone book entry, which is the only entry for an Eileen S Willett in Arizona, she lives in this apartment building and has publicly available phone numbers
whitepages.com/name/Eileen-S-Willett/Phoenix-AZ/6bxh83f

wew

x2 wew combo

good job, you bumped it, now we have 2
great

2 threads? As in double the threads?

Now I really want to know what we can find if we just go deep enough.

Likely, what the judge wants to do is this:

You can even take it one step further and assume the precedent would be used by Shillary on people who troll the shit out of her or her chosen people on Twitter and the like.

Well, there is the phone number for her on whitepages, someone could try calling it and posing as a Clinton Capmaign phonebanker, especially seeing as how there's a thread over on Holla Forums showing how it takes no effort to "join" it, literally just give a fake name/email and you get access to phone numbers, and can mark people as having said they support Trump or Hillary, it's pretty funny how there's no security on it at all.

The one article I could find was from a Green Party site that didn't give Willett's opinion, just that she was the judge that forced the Arizona Sec. of State to accept the Green Party paperwork. Not sure if that's a legal thing that has to be done, or if the Arizona Sec of State was being stubborn or anything.

Just to make sure you understand the situation, this judge granted a subpoena to a shovelware dev to get private information of 100+ people from Steam, so that he could sue them for $18 million because they negatively reviewed his game, and anyone with any legal knowledge knows this case is going nowhere. So for some reason, this judge decided to try to force Valve to give this man this personal information. Now, we can't know the exact reason she did this for sure unless more info comes out, but from the information we have so far, it can't be that she legitimately thinks this man has a case. Why she accepted and issued the subpoena could be any number of reasons, from wanting to use her power to force a massive corporation to bend to her will, to the guy just being her friend, or even paying her.

Also possible that her listing in whitepages is old, and this listing in yellowpages is more up to date, with a slightly different address and phone number.
Archive since the URL is a paragraph long for this one. archive.is/b5vE9
Either way, this means she either moved to a different apartment building literally within view of the old one, or she for some reason just owns two apartments in different buildings.

i bet it's not even the first time somebody called you a retard , you fucking retard

I know it's not global, but there's Rule 1 here on Holla Forums
Then again, like said it isn't exactly dox when the info is public.

kill yourself

meant to quote on the first paragraph.

It's basically the socjus approach to law. This confirms how women power fantasies are mainly made of infanticide.

How the fuck do we keep getting these dykes in a state where Sheriff Joe and lax gun laws exist?

First Napalitano, now this.

I don't understand, where are these faggots coming from?

It is just a matter of time, when they reform under a new name to shit their shit all over the steam once again.

what is wrong on adopting? you want that poor kid to be raised by niggers?

This isn't Reddit.

If they wanted a useless pet, they could have gotten a cat, or if they wanted a pet that could be useful, a chicken at least can be a productive member of society by producing eggs.

Where have you been the last couple months? This is absolutely reddit 2.0

These fuckers need to get out of my state, and take the psychopaths from Amy's Baking Company with them.

Any legal fags know how binding this is? Can the decision be appealed before the users identities are given away? Can valve step in in some way or is it on the users?

It isn't, we are rude to reddit and then they crawl back to their shitstain holes. People like the cake jew or wheelchair kikr who enabled Reddit with their GG shit are to blame.

Yeah, Valve can contest the subpoena, which they probably will, considering that they pulled every Digital Homicide title off the store and released a statement essentially saying "we don't condone devs harassing our users."

I still dont get how this developer thought this was even a remotely good idea. Suing your customers? Even if he won, he's guaranteed to never work in the vidya industry again, and theres no way in hell he'd get 18 mill, especially from random steam users.

Considering they're based in Phoenix, I'm willing to bet that dude from Amy's Baking Company is involved somehow. Their accusations in the court documents are way too similar to think otherwise.
I mean, that's ABC's response to negative Yelp reviews all over again.

Phoenix is a big city, how could it possibly be related to some bakery that was on Gordan Ramsay's show? It's a lot more likely that it's just some other asshole

I don't know, everything about this story is just too similar. Really shitty company makes a really shitty product (with prepackaged assets), accuses anyone calling them out of being a competitor, and just generally acting insane.

The redditor is you

Pretty sure a large movement in conjunction with Reddit that devolves into a pointless circlejerk for an extended period of time acts as a bridge for their cancer.

he wouldnt need to work again if he could score 18 million, especially if hes willing to use that money to sue the shit out of more people

So you think he's trying to be that one faggot who had a copyright on the word "Edge" for anything related to video games?

absolutely. the entire time theyve been around theyve been ass nuclear every time someone speaks ill of their shit.

Plenty of shitty people in the world. The developers are probably just the type of sue happy people that seem to think they can sue for any setback. Since their game failed they figure they can make their score through the people who reviewed it poorly.

But theres no way he'd score 18 mill. I doubt the reviewers even have 5 mill between them. And its a review of all things, as well as free speech, considering this is american government. The idea he could make 18 million off this let alone a single million seems ridiculous.

it is ridiculous, but we live in an age of legal ridiculousness. if this shit didnt get a spotlight shone on it, it wouldnt surprise me if it happened.

Nah, see, he's trying to argue that it isn't free speech, because it's actually "criminal harassment" and "highway robbery." Like he isn't just trying to get cold, hard cash from them, he wants them thrown in jail for leaving bad reviews.

you need more jesus in your life, user.

My altruism extends only as far as I can see civility, and it absolutely does not entail accepting responsibility for the follies of others.
I am responsible for my actions alone, not for the actions of my ancestors, my race or another, or any group of peoples. Let the short sighted take responsibility for their actions, let them remove themselves from ignorance or fall to stupidity.

What does some terrible restaurant in Arizona have to do with a terrible game dev in Arizona?

Nothing, probably, other than them existing in the same county and having the exact same arguments against their critics.

Even that fat fuck Jim Shilling who really tore into them for as long as he did would be considered defamation at the worst, but even then I don't think it should be considered anything worse than just plain old criticism (all factual for what I can see).

Since the other thread is dead.

amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_1?fst=as:off&rh=k:Digital Homicide Studios,n:468642&keywords=Digital Homicide Studios&ie=UTF8&qid=1474374638

Here's where they're selling their wonderfully made games now. Reviews are coming in nicely

At least it's made life interesting right?

It always gets to me how people never have the foresight to think about the consequences of attacking the rights of free speech like this. Don't they realize where this road ends?

And they claim that they lost millions because of "bad reviews."

If they realize it, they probably don't give a shit. Either that, or they think "IT WON'T AFFECT ME!"

How many of those "volvo got their shit right for once" threads we need until you guys admit that Gaben did nothing wrong?

im not so sure terrifying automatically qualifies as interesting

I've seen that a lot lately with people. So many seem to think once their "group" is in charge, all the extra powers they have will never be levied at them because they're a part of the "group". It's baffling that no one remembers how people in charge treat even their own subjects throughout history.

Eh, I see it as at least i'm not bored. I remember we used to complain we were in the era of dank memes and nothing else. Now it looks like were the generation of WW3 and the death of empires. Hell of a time to be alive.

it was pretty terrible then too, but we had better video games to cover it up with, and less internets to tell us how bad things really were.

This is why Anonymity is important.

It's baffling that we have thousands of years of both fiction and historical records of what not to do, and yet these people still fail at grasping the basic ideas that less advanced people figured out way before the present time.

History repeats itself because people refuse to learn from it.

store.steampowered.com/app/434570/
Reminder that this is the better game.
But why take my word for it?
mega:///#!MUMzFQwT!FhBm_cWJgBZ6m4bEzZk4-uANDhwG67r05pSFlbshAKk

Not nearly as interesting though. We might even live to watch nips go to war with america using mobile suits. And we still got good vidya! I've just been replaying older games, like the The Legend of Dragoon.

It's depressing to watch tbh. It's not even hard to find out anymore, we have the fucking internet and free e-books everywhere. The knowledge of the world is right there and no one cares to know the most easily accessible stuff that shows this.

reddit 2.0

An interesting video which shows how these morons exploited Valve's system on how they made profit from their games.

i disagree, at least as far as video games are concerned. during that time we got to see vidya technology advance so rapidly alongside some of the best minds the industrys ever seen. now weve kind of hit a plateau, due in part to how so many things we once loved have been absorbed and discarded like some kind of food item.

Exactly. We have amounts of information that people simply couldn't comprehend. We have collections and information that makes great wonders like the Library of Alexandria look like a mere bookshelf in comparison, but yet people simply refuse to learn any of it out of ignorance.

Several generations ago, it sometimes took weeks and months in order to receive news before radio and television and internet. Now the flow of information is so fast, you're able to get updates on news within a few minutes.

Reminder that when 9/11 happened, Larry Silverstein sued for $7 billion in damages trying to argue that 2 planes crashing in 2 separate towers (at the same time) was "2 insurance events" rather than just 1 event.
He still got $4.3 billion in damages.

Cats aren't useless you insufferable fuck.

the rapid transmission of information is a big game changer. organized people can really use this to great effect. which means large corporations, jews, the chinese, etc.
they wont be making the same mistakes and if they do theyll be able to recover faster, but the common man will because they simply dont care.

(checked)

The thing I'm left questioning is something along the lines of "if they're just profiting from the Steam Marketplace transactions, then why do they give a shit about negative reviews to the point where they want to sue anyone who calls them out on pushing a shit product?"

i remember after 9-11 how polite people were for a few days, didnt last long at all.

they probably dont care about that, but feel its potential leverage for legal action.
theyre opportunists.

Cats are objectively the worst pet.
A swine even makes a better pet than a cat.

The one thing they're actually good for can be done just as easily by a well-placed mouse trap, and as for food I only have to give the mousetrap a little bit of peanut butter. Get those parasites out of your head man, they're clouding your judgment.

Oh, I don't doubt that they are opportunists, but it just seems odd that they'd go so far as to try to subpoena dox from Steam, along with wanting to get 100 people thrown in jail for calling their games shit.

If you listened to the interview Jim did with one of the brothers, you'd know that they're clearly unstable and deluded.

oh shit
finna put dee nigguhz on burn notice fam

go on tell em one time monica

pic related- it's you guys!

go back to your worthless obedient personality-less dogs

This smug little fucker….

It honestly makes me wonder if that's supposed to be the "smarter" brother, though.

An user in another thread said the lawsuit is probably just an attempt to scare people to settle outside of court for a much smaller amount that's still profitable to these theives, similar to what the movie and recording artist industry did back when downloading music and movies got popular. In that sense, it makes sense that they'd pretend to be this retarded.

Yep, that's the RIAA method

I guess you're already beyond saving. Truly a shame.

MFW the common yard chicken is more useful to society than the average poster on Holla Forums

this tbh

fukkn ded fam

i dont have a cloaca

I disagree.

I think that the average Holla Forumstard has more meat on him than a chicken, thus theoretically they're more useful than chickens as a source of food.

I realize my suggestion might raise some eyebrows, so in order to convince you i'd like to present a taste test, by killing, butchering and cooking Mark, by far the most harmful and least useful member of Holla Forums (he's been recently fattened for this purpose by being fed a cake full of hormones).

If his taste is to your liking, we can move on to everyone else on a world scale.

>zombies are posting on Holla Forums right now

There's been a rise in the number of posters who actually have a job, and thus pay taxes, or are at least developing games. Your statement probably applies more to /furry/ now than any other board.

You do now, happy birthday.

How the fuck do you know that

He doesn't; He's pulling an anecdote out of his ass.

fixd

I browse a lot of boards, and the prevalence of users posting about attending work, returning from work, describing their jobs/hour/pay gives credence to the notion that more anons are worker bees than you would believe.

stop giving them ideas, they've ruined enough of things

that sounds much better

Cats are useful for killing rodents and nothing more. Keeping them as pets is foolish unless you particularly enjoy toxoplasmosis. There's a reason all of the famously loyal pets in mythology are dogs.

did you know that someone made this?

youre a hero or something

Attempting to sue someone, even that fat gaffot fuck Jam Sterling, just for saying your game is shit is SJW tier.

Sorry user but my cat is not useless.

you eat dead mice?

No, but this mouse eat my vegetables and make a burrow in my lawn

Thread about cats and new?fags don't even sage, great…

What's sage?

Put it in email field to not bump a thread with your post. It's a good manners to use it whenever you make a post that doesn't contribute to the thread; offtopic, shitposting, doubleposting(for second post)

Old sage

the fuck are you doing?

Spoonfeeding newfags, they are "all welcome here", remember

You should rename that image to "flatlander woman"

fuck you they are. Newfags are to lurk, not be heard.

yes. I will do that

Sage is a downvote you autist. It doesn't bump the threads, which prevents others from seeing it longer.

Nice meme, >>>/reddit/

The latter half of this thread needs a fucking digital homicide.

Yes, and it's hilarious.
Ferals are better.

Found the real redditor.

Makes me even harder knowing a girl draws my lewds.

This is some sort of weird autist phenomenon that has cropped up in the last few years afaik. Has this trickled down from the baph mods deciding that doxing is the 100% Official Elite Hacker Anonymous HQ Approved™ term or does it go back further?

Why does everything keep coming back to her?

in english we typically use two consonants in this scenario, don't know where fags like you get this shit from

It's still US…people sue maccas because they get fat

I thought they sued because the coffee was warm.

I see you are also a man of refined tastes.

Two sides of the same coin. Remember that whole big blowup when the "dumbass woman sued McDonalds because she spilled hot coffee on herself despite the cup already saying it was hot"?

That's how the media spun it, but in reality what happened was the coffee cup didn't have its lid properly secured by the staff, so it spilled when she went to grab it. It melted her thighs and lower stomach because the coffee was literally above boiling temperature, which is not only illegal, but McDonalds had already been given multiple citations for it, yet didn't care. McDonalds was 100% in the wrong in that case, and that woman was crippled for life, yet they spun it to make her look like some jackass and it worked.

Not going to excuse the fast food Jew but let's take a look at the plaintiff:

Oy vey!

Hate to break it to you, son, but being a dick-sucking faggot is not the same as having a personality.

They're also useful as detectors of guilible people that like being taken advantage off.

I was about to call this bullshit but I did a cheeky google just to cover myself and

Just goes to show, the US hates the idea of corporations being actually held responsible for anything. Or paying taxes at the same rate you do.

It wasn't actually super heated, but it was still far above the 70°C that you normally serve coffee at.

dis tbh we chiken nao

What's even the point of keeping coffee that hot? Doesn't it take more energy to maintain post-boiling temperatures than sub-boiling?

I can only assume they were granted a subpoena as some sort of joke.

what

Grats for double-checking before you post. More people should do that.

Here's the documents

scribd.com/document/324230625/Digital-Homicide-vs-Steam-users

This is why having shit tied to an account is always a loss.

WE MUST STOP THIS HARASSMENT AT THE SOURCE. BAN ALL ORANGES.

Pot bellied pigs are top tier pets. They're cute, loyal, and are generally well behaved.

a woman sued tim hortons in canada for the same shit because her boyfriend was stupid and spilled it on her

GET THIS OFF PAGE 10
This could blow up into the new GG. Hopefully no faggot throws a -gate suffix onto this one though because it's an insufferably old meme.

There isn't one, it makes the coffee taste like shit, uses more energy and it turns out the end game is getting sued for millions. It's likely a side effect of cutting corners on a service level rather than a company policy, although a policy should have been put in place to make sure it wasn't happening since as another post said they had received citations for it.

t. Lifelong committed cuckold. I find it funny that you guys never get called out for being shills defending the most likely group to employ shills on the planet.

This makes me ashamed to live in the state.

If it's far hotter than necessary, it can be dangerous to consumers. Yes, both parties should take reasonable steps to not be retarded, but like said, it fucking melted the fat away from her pelvis. That's a 3rd degree burn and I don't think she properly restored all functionality either.

Oh look everyone, it's a second exodus faggot trying to act old.
Hey newfag, what was the biggest board on Holla Forums before GG happened?

Nice deflection, fag. Taxation is theft.
No you vacuous cunt, they should steal from everyone else less.

Fuck bro, the government are like, totally the biggest gang of them all!

Hey anons, the president lives on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, and his email is [email protected]/* */ HOPE I DON'T GET IN TROUBLE FOR DOXXING

you say that like they arent run by a bunch of criminals

hey its not crime when the people paid by banks to make laws do it

nice id there, user

Any decision by the courts can be appealed to another court and so on, higher and higher until either court refuses to hear you or you reach the supreme court and they decide once and for all. I very much doubt this would get near the supreme court though.

Did he just choose every negative comment and sue them?

Pretty much.

Don't know about yuro judges, but a lot of burger judges would be mad as fuck about wasting their time because some retarded dev sued a shitton of people over video game opinions and would most likely throw this shit out or find some way to fuck the plaintiff.

The government actively gives money to corporations when they fail and refuses to prosecute them when they actively damage the country.

Either the taxes need to go up somewhere, or you can start paying for your own roads, power lines, phone networks, satellites…

I thought tor just put up a bunch of 0's.

San Diego is conservative, though.

i think youre gettin memed

All the faggots want to do is doxx people. They did the same in the Jim Sterling interview, they were so focused on doxxing him.

Here's an essay by Holla Forums's favorite fiction author about why cats are the superior pet.

hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

A pic one of the genius brothers

Quite funny review of Temper Tantrum on Amazon