Adam Ruins Humanity

Well, he did it again!

Adam Ruins Humanity's latest video is a generic video dismissing ALL conspiracy therories about ANYTHING as wrong. The video is literally titled "Adam Ruins Conspiracy Theories". If people like this existed 200 years ago the Bavarian Illuminatti would still exist. If people like this existed 100 years ago President Lincoln may have been shot before his innaguration. Does he think that "Conspiracy Theories" are just some kind of fringe litrature? Does he not realize the term is literally theories on possible conspiracy, which often are truth?

I'm watching this right now. The first conspiracy theory he goes over is the possibility of faking the moon landing. The second is he attempts to dismiss The Satanic Panic. The third is a nonsensical rant about "Cognative Biases" (aka Cognative Disonence) which he is obviously deeply victim to.

This man must be stopped. He is a betamale faggot and like it or not, this shit is popular. We must attack this man with his pseudo-intelectualism.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jzHQxNdbUxo
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918136047061618688
twitter.com/adamconover/status/905949126378082304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sage
reminder chans get enough traffic that they market their people here

This is the same guy who made an entire video talking shit about Columbus and didn't once reference the fact that his entire expedition (and life) was ruined by Marrano Jews, which tied into why the Jews were evicted from Spain shortly after.

let them water down their buzzword labels like they have with racism, and the like.

in time we will shut their lying mouths

Where is

or

or

Hooktube link cause OP is a faggot.

hooktube.com/watch?v=jzHQxNdbUxo
Mods should consider hooktube for embed tbh.

Fun fact, the term "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA after the JFK assassination for use as a pejorative in the dismissal of claims that there was more to the story than a lone gunman operating on his own.

It's literally a CIAnigger creation, and every time someone uses the term they are using and propagating a CIAnigger social engineering tool.

Now you know.

He's a lying kike, of course he knows he's being disingenuous.

If people like this existed the Popish plot would continue, and so would the Gunpowder plot, blowing up the British Parliament and never giving us the anonymous mask actually, last one sounds like a pretty good deal.

I would have added hooktube but there's no embed. Also I did not know this thread was made. I just spent a good 15 minutes trying to make it and revised it, and clicked post at least 10 times.

CODEMONKEY, FIX YOUR SHIT

There was a video that basically said that fat people shouldn't change their diet or exercise because they are just going to end up fat again anyway. The logic was that your body will simply adjust to the new diet, and you will have to keep doing physical activity, and so you will gain it all back.

Lemme sum up what he goes over

That reminds me of that one leftist book that says Trump is creating 1984 because he is telling us not to trust our own government. INSANE!

That is a complete and flat-out LIE. There is the popular theory that John Hinkley's parents, knowing he was deranged, pushed him into assasinating the president because they were major donors to George Bush's campaign.

Also stop shilling your fucking IP harvesting site you hooknosed faggot.

He also made a video claiming that the boarder wall won't stop illegal immigration because they can still get on airplanes. He also made the claim in the same video that America was founded to be a revolving door to help poor people in other countries get skills. He continued this lie by saying that by implementing a boarder wall these illegals can't easily return to their own country to put said skills to work.

And he also made a video quite recently about how Betamales aren't a real thing, and essentially that cuckolding (not the real sense, the slang sense) is a good thing for humanity.

His monstrously faggy voice haircut is part of a vast a conspiracy to raise my blood pressure.

This tbh.
This fudgepacker glows in the dark.

WHEN WILL HE DO "ADAM RUINS DESEGREGATION", HUH?

He made a video railing against vitamins and supplements, something various people do need, especially women in case they get pregnant.

He made a propoganda piece against the electoral college that was literally "Lol, this is bad, we need to change it because flyover states don't matter and all these people live in LA do. Hahah"

The countless things he's done can be posted about over and over but what we need to talk about is what we need to `do` about it.

And one where he shits on pure bred dogs, telling the viewer to get a much healthier mutt, instead of following a veterinarians advice and looking for the signs of reckless breeding to avoid them.
There's plenty pure bred races that aren't "Qualzucht", as the Germans would call it.

His show really should just be called:

AKSCHUALLY

It sounds like he's an actual propagandist in training. So mapping out his associates might find something useful.

So how do we attack this guy? Anyone have his dox? We should definatly boycott TruTV (but you all probably do that anyway). I just don't know how to fuck with this guy who seems to otherwise be nowhere.

Maybe we should ask baph or /cow/ for help.

Why do I feel like I could do a cursory google search for "conspiracies that turned out to be true" and easily btfo him without even watching this video.

And tell me this guy has never been pegged in his ass before.

Probably because all you'd have to do is mention how NSA (or just general government) mass surveillance was once regarded as a conspiracy theory, until Snowden officially revealed it to be true via leaks.

Terms like these are akin to variables in programming. Once theyre rooted in the public psyche they impress themselves on our interactions by shaping meaning. Its a chess move the kikes have been using to devastating effect for quite some time. The average person gives zero fucks about the etymology of a word. If enough of their peers use it, it becomes normative and alters discussion. Its a vector of attack populations remain unprotected from.

He is a faggot cuckold leftist mouthpeice, i don't believe he is there to convert people but just to reenforce those beliefs to the other faggot cuckold leftists.

He made a "Adam ruins Adam Ruins Everything" where he submits corrections to previous episodes in a way that makes it look like he just gets some math wrong, or makes a slight error here or there. It repulsed me. Loweder with Crowder has done a few episodes about him. When I first learned about him, it was like 2 years ago and I saw his video on why the TSA doesn't prevent terrorism and how Google is bigger than Big Brother. Now he does this shit.

Literally everything he's done besides those two videos are fucktarded. Yesterday, he released "The Disturbing History of the Suburbs" talking about racist White Flight. And earlier in the week he made a video on why Toxins are a myth. Also why "IQ Tests are Bunk" last month.

He campaigns himself as a person who inconviently makes people realize the truth when in reality he combines a bunch of unrelated citations and talks fast enough that it goes over the person's head and they just accept it as fact.

He managed to make an entire video titled "The Messed-Up Story of How Hawaii Became a State" without once mentioning United Fruit or Dole, rather talking about how Tiki Bars and Grass Skirts are fake (I doubt it) and then made lies about a conspiracy surrounding "violent white racists" that were decendents of Christian Missionaries who staged a coup de taut against the Hawain Queen.

Everything he says is FAKE and people think that this is FACT

This all hearkens back to Collegehumor which fully became a propaganda outlet for the Obama administration with their "What if 1 in 5 men were attacked by bears?" video which came out to correspond with Obama's tougher Title IX directives.
One "Adam Ruins Everything" was about student financial aid which was basically an advertisement for filling out a FAFSA and taking out student loans.

Get fucked heeb. Didn't know it was owners job tho so youre good for somethin.

My, my, that almost sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

(checked)
No, no, goyim. They're legitimate if they show that certain Asians have higher IQs than Europeans. It's when Europeans have higher IQs than someone that it's bunk.

Because it's 2017.

Collegehumor was never funny to begin with. I remember watching a couple things when they were new. "Why Narnian Dogs Can't Stand" was a funny flash animation, but a lot of other things were laughless like that satire of the Olsen Twins which is just bizzare or that one about the two co-workers and one is a mentally ill retard and the other one calls him on his shit? Not really funny either.

How did they get this far?

Although recently if you have been paying attention to much of the "white privilege" shit coming from the more radical universities that may change. It seems Asians are also about to find themselves thrown under the bus in pursuit of (((equality))). They aren't playing by the rules with their family structures and general emphasis on achievement. How can La-a Jackson become the chair of the Physics Department with her PhD in Menstrual Fluid Dynamics if Lo Chin is constantly showing her up?

Back in 2006 it was acquired by IAC headed by Joey Levin who is heavily invested in several multimedia companies. Univision, the Root, everything left of Gawker media, the Onion, and the list goes on. It is literally a who's who of left leaning Democrat oriented propaganda outlets.

I hope a random mudslime rapes this fucking faggot to death.

Ok, it's existed longer then I thought. I thought they were new in 2010.

Did he also buy Cracked? That was once a rival magazine to Mad and then they were bought out and I tried watching them same time period. It was similar, and it looked like the early start of the autistic fan theories. They had this one where they sat in a diner talking nonsense like "Proof that Disney Pixar films take place in a post-apocolyptic world" and at the time, having never seen honest autistic fan analysis of that caliber I thought it was funny and they were just making shit up as they went soley to be funny. I liked that but it only ever got a few chuckles out of me

Buying out entities is one thing, but the preparation stages would still require some sort of think tank involvement; mainly to draft a long-term plan for this progressive wave.

Oh, and it turns out that lo and behold Chelsea Clinton sits on IAC's board of directors. Also Michael Eisner of Disney/ABC fame.

Cracked.com is owned by E.W. Scripps which in turn owns mainly TV stations and news papers, but none I am familiar with.

It does explain why so many entities seem to not only be lock step with each other, but seem to site each other.

Make videos and such disproving him and showing him to be the hack that he is. Even more so, breaking down how full of shit his method of "proving" things are, since he uses piss poor sources and a terrible format too. Once he's discredited, he's fucked since his fans don't know enough about anything to adequately defend him or his stances.

Looks like E. W. Scripts Co. only bought it in 2016 and this revival I'm talking about occured in 2006 to 2010 with some of the original staff. Also trying to find information showed that the specific video I was remembering about the Pixar Films being about a post-apocolyptic future in a diner is "After Hours"

Wouldn't it be funny if a program that aired an episode "debunking" the fear of herpes just happened to be owned by a parent company that in turn owned Match Group? Who owns majority of the Internet's dating and hookup sites?

Match Group Brands
-BlackPeopleMeet
-Chemistry
-Delightful
-HowAboutWe
-Match
-Meetic Group
-OkCupid
-OurTime
-PeopleMedia
-PlentyOfFish
-Tinder
-Twoo

"After Hours" is basically the cottage industry of corrupting all things from childhood, basically to convince a generation of content creators to take their knowledge of the "truth" behind children's content and keep that in mind when creating new children's content.

What's a good way of doing that though? A fun thought that comes to mind is to make edits of his videos on the same calliber as Dobson Edits on Holla Forums.

Another very popular (and likely) conspiracy theory is that Russians(or someone else) shotdown our airplane in Smolensk 2010.
But well, normies will continue to say that conspiracy theories are crazy and not real and it is ridiculous to think like this, so you have to think like (((they))) tell you.

Unwitnessed trips?

Anyway, I'm hoping for

tumblr: the show
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/918136047061618688

THIS; was pushing popular Vote before the Election.
So many Fallacies that manginastarfish is pushing…

This guy seems to have been doing Twitch as a profession before he became a propogandist.

Also personal twitter: twitter.com/adamconover/status/905949126378082304

The only argument needed about why you have it.

According to his personal website, adamconover.net, he has voiced a series of characters in College Humor animations as well as extra positions. He comes from nowhere, apparenty didn't have any interest in this beforehand, and is fundementally an actor. He also had done Stand Up with (((Amy Schumer))) and outside this "Adam Ruins Everything" markets himself, even now, as an actor. He was formerly a member of a comedy troupe called "Olde English".

So Adam Ruins Everything is more than likley not even his idea, he obviously doesn't write it himself, and he is not even qualified to speak on behalf of anything.

Can you explain further about this? I've heard claims that Columbus was a crypto-kike, but I haven't heard that his life ruined by kikes before.

The question is, why'd they get a guy who looks like this to be the face of anything?

Its like flat earth shit we see, CIA bullshit to discredit real shit thats going on in the background.

Faked.

The majority of male leftists that aren't mud people are usually faggots so it would resonate with them pretty well.

What? Post pls

Who gives a shit about that literal liberal faggot?

If several people plot to murder Adam, seems like according to this video, it's not a conspiracy.

Guess there wouldn't need to be laws about that whole, "conspiracy to commit murder" thing huh?

Surely he wouldn't mind having this tweeted at him several dozen times.

gave me a good kek

Something like this prime autist does.

Stephen Crowder has done it a few times

What term should we use instead? Official narrative skepticism?

At what point did "theory" become a knee jerk to add on to the word "conspiracy"? Surely something like the Las Vegas shooting is a conspiracy without being a theory. Did the CIA run a disinfo campaign during the 60s to get the general public to dismiss someone looking into the JFK assassination as a "wacky, crazy conspiracy THEORIST", or did the "conspiracy theory" meme begin earlier than that?

I missed the post earlier in the thread, apologies for not reading

GRIDS can take several years. So in the mean time, take pleasure knowing he's going to die a very slow and very painful death.

A shit ton of conspiracies are pants-on-head retarded, though. Flat earth nonsense or Apollo hoaxes are simply not true. I could maybe buy the propaganda in the Cold War and state interests to shroud technological advancement, but there are laser reflectors on the surface of the moon that are literally physical evidence you can try (if you have a special laser and the device to catch the beam on its return, the name escapes me). The flat earth stuff is not true, either. It's an impossibility because it would mean the Sun should be much closer to us than it really is, which would fry all life on Earth.
That doesn't mean conspiracies are ALL wrong. They have existed in the past and will continue to exist so long as lies are beneficial. It's absolutely reasonable to examine the surroundings behind a conclusion and poke holes in an official narrative to see if it holds true. This is easier said than done, though, as conspiracies are, by their definition, unknowable to the public. Unless you're some deep state agent or you have new information nobody else knows, it's next to impossible. Which is why I say it's perfectly reasonable to 'change your views of society and narratives as new information comes forward', it's just easier to call it all a conspiracy theory. Although I will say, for conspiracies, people should opt to be more on the side of "what if" instead of "I know for sure". Starting off with a hunch and looking for new information is logical and expected.

now, i think we actually went to the moon. but not 5 minutes into the clip this dumbass is saying that we didnt have the technology to fake it with special effects in the late 60s. thats fucking retarded. he even mentions kubrick. kubrick was famous for his work with front projection. particularly in its application in 2001 space odyssey. the opening shot with the apes is a perfect example of this technique, where the clip looks convincingly like it was shot on some rocky mountainside, but was actually done on a soundstage. if he could do it with a detailed background, how hard would it have been to use a black background with moon rocks? we definitely had the tech to fake it.

i just dont believe that we did fake it. we definitely had rockets capable of escaping the atmosphere, and thats the hard part. plotting a trajectory to the moon is the easy part. hell, von braun has a book that he wrote prior to the moon landing where he lays out, in detailed mathematics, how to get a man to mars. and its STILL accurate enough to approximately do it. this is in the 50s. the problem is and always has been, funding. thanks to the cold war, we were able to use infinite moneys hack on anything that would make the soviets look like pussies. and we did.

I think it is because they are conflating 'theory' in its colloquial usage with its scientific one. A scientific theory, like evolution or gravity, is only called a theory because new information could come out in the future that would change the theory. Doesn't mean the current understanding is "wrong", it is only as correct as it is applied. If it predicts things accurately, then it's good to go. The Las Vegas thing should just be examining evidence to see what is most likely or plausible. Was there a different plan? I'm pretty sure they found some nitrate compound that was to be used in an explosive, so the shit was supposed to continue. But I don't think the state payed the guy to do it, or he was a plant, or something of the sort. It is entirely likely that it could be a possibility, but I think that it is just expected to see one guy out of a million who also has access to firearms go off the deep end. Does that mean that political motivation after the fact can be dismissed? Of course not, look at how crazy the media and certain politicians go once the shit hits the fan (with gun control). I just don't think they were all working to orchestrate it, but that doesn't mean that their political motivations are unrelated to the event.
Frankly, I don't know what to think about Las Vegas, I'm just waiting about a month until it all blows over so that I can go and look at the summaries.

For decades the FBI told the public that organized crime (mafia, jewish crime syndicate) didn't exist

kek
the part about the malaysian flight going missing.
who knows how they got rid of it, but the fact remains that as a result of that crash 4 out of 5 chinese patent holders were disappeared, resulting in a rothschild asset management firm being the sole patent owner. really ballsy of them to bring up something like that. or really stupid. a simple internet search shows dozens of articles corroborating this same statement.

Feel free to fuck off any time.

You're either a newfag or a shill

whatever meme kills the "conspiracy theory" meme for good may just open the floodgates

Of coure this is anchored…

yeah but he's a good goy who shills for the jews

For most, he can be a gentle introduction to a different way of thinking. I think a lot of us needed something similar.

Remember back before this site existed and 4/pol/'s libertarians were more numerous than the nationalists?
pics related

But then the libertarians gradually became less numerous.

I was one of the Ron Paul types back then. Now… I see the jew there too… whereas before I didn't see the jew anywhere.

You can't just expect the unconscious masses to snap out of it and go full 14/88. They need a stepping stone like Crowder. We just have to make sure that they don't get stuck there.

Test.