What happened to Julian Assange?

We dropped the matter, but he never fucking proved he was alive with his PGP key. He never explained why he couldn't use his key.

Oddly all this kikery ends up taking place the same time as Wikileaks director dies en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_MacFadyen

and there was a Dyn attack at the same time which Julian would of used as a failsafe or countdown release key. Lets not forget the plane that was used for extraditions.

I want to know what happened! Where the fuck is Julian. We all pretended to be okay since he showed up via video on some interviews, but, that can be duplicated with the latest technology.

He never answered anons with proof of life, or any explanation why he couldn't do so. The fake Julian just ignored the questions and it worked.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5jl93z/summary_of_the_endchan_wikileaks_insurance_key/
twitter.com/LyrebirdAi/status/904595326929174528
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signature
theverge.com/2017/4/24/15406882/ai-voice-synthesis-copy-human-speech-lyrebird
grail.cs.washington.edu/projects/AudioToObama/
niessnerlab.org/projects/thies2016face.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/11/julian-assange-i-told-trump-jr/469536001/
twitter.com/julianassange/status/894558905115844609?lang=en
twitter.com/julianassange/status/905806085466066945?lang=en
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864
archive.is/8Sk3r
archive.is/5naCF
archive.is/sPyNj
archive.is/h04eP
archive.is/gw9Bm
archive.is/0XNIA
archive.fo/6JSQb
archive.is/20161125193739/8ch.net/pol/res/8360583.html
ibb.co/mwVNmG
archive.is/NTKmx
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/833848182169858048
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763041804652539904
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/sweden-drops-julian-assange-rape-investigation/
youtu.be/nFr8sa7UFzc?t=1m53s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy
archive.is/58rCK
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/594nob/clearing_up_some_pgp_misconceptions/
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm
news.bitcoin.com/did-julian-assange-just-use-the-bitcoin-blockchain-to-prove-he-is-alive/
go.twitch.tv/pepe777777
web.archive.org/web/20170717104317/https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6nqz8o/i_believe_i_have_found_the_wikileaks_files_being
pastebin.com/stbJvs1J
hooktube.com/watch?v=536IK7YhsGw
hooktube.com/watch?v=A_jhLcvoZqc
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWoDedTC5rmxpUsgap7GCfXcrqZfaHV9ZBTegRSMLNraG/The Great Wizard Of Leaks.md
archive.is/m5OTn
twitter.com/johndeplo/status/787975895390629888
pscp.tv/JohnDeplo/1RDxloBkyQMJL?t=0
pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2017/3/9/my-notes-in-prep-for-nightly-show
endchan.xyz/.media/fa189ea833b35d2a79e4ac745dc0066f-applicationpdf
scribd.com/document/361633923/End-Chan-Thread
pastebin.com/nGn2xcVR
8ch.net/pdfs/res/7274.html
archive.is/HakHo
archive.is/HakHo
archive.is/CII3m
archive.is/offset=400/endchan.xyz
archive.is/A7znI
archive.is/ZEpLY
archive.is/PeXVS
archive.is/43474
archive.is/Pc5GW
archive.is/cv1AY
pastebin.com/r8YQYPDm
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dtymq/chronology_of_julians_disappearance/
archive.fo/9dgqZ
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/919671345855762432
archive.is/l9nm3
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57w1ti/here_are_the_links_for_the_wikileaks_torrents/
endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png
archive.is/19aHJ
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/919750914122100737
theverge.com/2017/7/12/15957844/ai-fake-video-audio-speech-obama
washington.edu/news/2017/07/11/lip-syncing-obama-new-tools-turn-audio-clips-into-realistic-video/
spit.mixtape.moe/view/6e7429b4#JEoxUFt9i6tsSG0Ur7ojNEbNiJGIvIO3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now fuck off.

why didn't he release the PGP key?

You think one video of him speaking, is enough. He is a high value target. This could be an actor, in make up with mask.

None of this explains any the fuckery. Why did Pamela visit him? Why did he never release the key? Was he extradited on that plane?

Even if he is alive, how do we know he isn't compromised?

Why did he never provide proof with his PGP key?

Im sure you would like us to shut up about this wouldn't you chaim.

If he can just sit there and do interviews from his balcony, why doesn't he do more of them? Why doesn't he take in visitors, or other interactions?

All these questions, nothing but silence.

Why did he make a personal twitter account after going years with using the official wikileaks one?

assange has a personal twitter now

Maybe he feels the key was compromised. Who fucking knows? Who fucking cares?

If you think he's dead, you're a nutcase. He plainly feels no need to jump through hopes to prove anything to nutcases.

Pretty fucking silent aren't you? got nothing else to say since they payed you Shekel-Stein?

None of you have any fucking answers.

You just ignore hard questions and dismiss them because you can't answer them.

This is not Holla Forumstier go back to Reddit.

he did something for somebody that bought him some cunt

He's dead Jim. In all likely hood he was dragged to a secret military facility, Mkultra'd and tortured for months on end until he was completely destroyed mentally and little more then a hollow shell. At which point he would've been finished off.

Bump because fuck this cunt

I wanna know too

Using a PGP key is really fucking jumping through a big hoop, have you ever even used PGP you fuck. Its so fucking fast and easy to use. It would take him 2-3 minutes at the most.

The Dyn attack was credited to Anonymous, FBI controls Anonymous ever since Lulzsec got busted. They are now just a honeypot, with apparent uses for blackops.

Why haven't we seen this botnet, that was able to take out Dyn used since that attack for other DDOS attacks?

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5jl93z/summary_of_the_endchan_wikileaks_insurance_key/

He's probably dead or compromised, the showcasing of him after the pgp key fuckery can be explained by CGI by vid related.

No it isn't all the info from that post came from the Chans. Reddit isn't all that exists you fucking retard.

REDDIT POSTERS NEED TO FUCK OFF

CHECKED
And I dug through that post, and all the references from the chans were scrubbed, as it says.

Even the archives on archive.is are showing 404, when it comes to these threads.

Someone getting this (((worked up))) about a legitimate question needs to "fuck off" in my reckoning. Maybe you'll find some friends over at le >>>/gaschamber/
Also spitebump, cunt.

Maybe the blockchain had proof of bluebeam/cobra and how that stupid A.I works. IDK I never tried figuring it out because third pic here .

Here's the text of wikileaks warning they might get compromised in pic related.

The toddandclaire.com operation was a bit sooner than all this. The timing must be a (((coincidence)))

What is bluebeam/cobra?

He's around and he's still leaking just fine. He just lost his keys, we all do that all the time unless you somehow magically remember entire blockchains by memory. What matters is his actions, they still speak for us. He even hired James Damore, he's a good man in the fight against the globalist elites.

>>>/fringe/101710
Cobra is a project to hack all audio devices via zeromq. Bluebeam is essentially a lightshow in the sky akin to holograms. The hologram part is unproven to be in the works though, yet it is physically possible. But the cobra project is a real thing.

When did Julian mention this?

If you read you will notice that they keep WL running and conducting operations that don't offer any real threat. A sort of puppet, to encourage leakers with actual info to keep on leaking. Hiring Damore, proves or says nothing of substance.

Thanks user.

That's a cianigger botnet/honeypot btw. I wouldn't trust a word out of their mouths.

Oh (you). How's your day going?

Pretty good. I found some unreported censorship on Twitter which I am working on documenting before I make a thread of it and you?

Am I really the only one who knows the whole truth of the matter by guessing?

bump. Why was bump locked?

Are you the one that feigns guessing the truth to be understood?

Streisand effect in full action.

The null hypothesis is that he is alive.
Present some evidence to the contrary or fuck off.
His public statements are fraudulent. Video of him is CGI. Lawyers, human rights activists, movie stars and TV news anchors meeting him are CIAniggers.
He could straddle the balcony of the embassy and take a shit over the side and you'd claim the turd was a cunting hologram.

Naa, i'm not feigning I am legitimently guessing….

The exact timeline is a little blurry in my head but I remember mention of a dead mans switch, Pamela showed up, there was a DDoS attack and an extradition plane was spotted in the area. Assange was ghost for a couple months afterwards and then

This showed up, and tech that was capable of replicating video and anyones voice was unveiled shortly before all of this went down.
Wikileaks also hasnt dropped anything of significance to the public ever since.

To all you faggots sperging in here about my >(1): the "assange is dead" bullshit is a CIA psyop narrative that was created to try to discredit wikileaks prior to the election and thereby discredit the e-mail releases, dnc hack and pizzagate.
You fucking faggots.

Feigning feign is still feigning.

How do you explain this video then? Why does it exist? Why was his pjp key fucked up? Why hasn't wikileaks released anything incriminating against kikes since then?

Honestly I think Julian, Anderw A N G L I N and jew are all dead and just CIA video copies at this point.

No one has seen any of these people in public for quite awhile, Andrew always does interviews with the Lights out in the background and shitty low light camera, so its probably not him.

The technology to do a voiceover is called Lyrebird AI.

twitter.com/LyrebirdAi/status/904595326929174528

Jesus, user. If you're trying to b8 me then it's working.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public-key_cryptography
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_signature

As with every event like this, there is never just ONE side to this. BOTH sides are always played.

Let us assume for a moment that assange was killed or taken hostage, WL was taken over, and a body double or actor was put in his place. Now, what would happen in terms of the publics view? Well, naturally they more savvy ones would see oddities and start to question it all, they'd put the pieces together and start exposing what happened right? Moreover there is no way to actually stop this from happening. So, what do you do?

Simple really, just like they do with many other things, they poison the well. They take up positions on the side trying to find out the truth, and misdirect them, attack them from the inside, attempt to discredit them, and so on. The crazier or more ignorant they make these groups look, the less likely people are to believe that something has happened to assange/WL and the more likely they are to believe w/e they are told through more official channels.

Thus, they have both taken over AND been the ones to talk about the take over, playing both sides of the field. It's a pretty simple concept really, and they've become masters at it over time. To put it another way, if you were going to play baseball, and you want your team to win, if morals/ethics were not a concern, how would you best go about doing this? Well you can't just outright kill the other team, and theres no real way to cheat at the game so directly, so how do you make sure you'll win? You take over the coaches position on the other team and make sure you put players in spots they suck at, you have batters bat from the wrong side, you tell your pitcher to throw the wrong pitches each time, and so on. And thats effectively what they could have been doing here. Taking over the "coaches" position and directed the other team to making bad plays constantly, so that the first team wins.

Simple concepts here mate, ones you should be aware of already. In this case, they take over WL, but also drive people away, BUT create enough conflict within the "driving people away" force that it becomes very weak and ineffective, wham, they win on both fronts.

No Chaim, you got the timeline absolutely fucked. He was scooped after he dropped the DNC hacks and highlighted the pizzagate fuckery. Way after all the damage was done. I cant find the videos but there were several instances of Obama and members of his administration discussing scooping him and their ability to do so offhandedly when the fallout was ongoing.

I meant why cant he sign anything.

Some other variation of simulation technology. This is at the civilian level so imagine what Alphabet soup has.

And see this as well. Simulating Assange, on video and audio on a regular basis in 100% something within their capabilities.

The near perfection of voice replication and editing software also became public knowledge right around that time. Keep in mind this is just whats available in the public domain. This tech would be very desirable to the CIA and what they have is likely 7-8 years ahead of the civilian market.

theverge.com/2017/4/24/15406882/ai-voice-synthesis-copy-human-speech-lyrebird

That's a shitty A.I, I can hear the monotoneness of his voice. It's got nothing on the loir a.i.

Oh it just occured to me, loir created that. GG. Why make this thread anyways? Just another slide thread to beat the same information up over and over again?

Official studies for those interested
grail.cs.washington.edu/projects/AudioToObama/

niessnerlab.org/projects/thies2016face.html

yeah I fucked up, webms in comming.

When was the last time we had a Julian thread? A Julian thread every few months so it doesn't get memory holed, is a good thing.

webm

Underrated. It's taken for granted how often they'll play both sides, its literally in their handbooks.

Thanks for making this thread OP. I brought this up in QTDDTOT and was ignored. It's fishy as fuck that he's never used his PGP key since, and I hope Assange is alive and doing alright, although I suspect otherwise.
I remember seeing dozens of anons saying they were making progress and getting close, and then they'd just drop off the face of the internet. I also remember all the channels being constantly taken offline and/or flooded w/ illegal content.

So who the fuck is running his twitter?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/07/11/julian-assange-i-told-trump-jr/469536001/

twitter.com/julianassange/status/894558905115844609?lang=en
twitter.com/julianassange/status/905806085466066945?lang=en

Yeah this was a good post saved.

How can we tell the shills that are playing our side, vs the real anons who want to know?

What is the image?
Same.

This sounds familiar. I will try and dig up the videos.

I am pretty sure that they managed to take control of our.wikileaks.org I requested access a month ago and never heard back from them. I suspect it to be a honeypot.

Yeah I remember that.

I think the opposition is in control of clearnet channels, that have accounts. Twitter. Reddit. They have trouble controlling the narrative here, so they have to spam CP, or call us crazy. See the first few shills in the thread.

I don't know.

Cianiggers? An A.I like loir? Take your pick which.

You should honestly know user. Anons were hooping and hollering about it for weeks.

No shit Capt. Obvious, its only meant to prove its possible, he isn't an actor trying to mislead; if anything this proves anons point further, you can sound like anyone you'd like with minimal effort and minimal touch ups to render it virtually unnoticeable.

checked
The image is Kek

Pardon the hostility I misjudged your post, I thought you were shilling saying it isn't possible.

T…
Ok then.

Don't work yourself up too much.

If Assange signed a message with his PGP key, you'd just say the CIA beat the key out of him with a wrench. You're already convinced he's dead and nothing will ever convince you otherwise. So why should Assange waste his time trying to convince a man like you of anything?

Kys

T.kike saging important topic

checked

REQUESTING ASSANGE REDPILLS

I am going to have to dig from the beginning.

Drop your redpills, threads and all that shit, so I can put the research together, in some good images. This has been memory holed, and needs some work. It doesn't help that this happened the during peak election season.

Putting words in my mouth Chaim. I would be happy with a PGP signature, and answers about what happened during that time within the signed document.

Julian has always been assiduous when it came to preserving WL's reputation. It seems strange that he wouldn't clear this whole thing up pro-actively, instead of spending his time tweeting about Catalonia and other things.

There is doubt in the air, and you can't allow that if you are asking for high level Intel, as he is. What is a whistle blower going to do when he has documents and he hears these rumors?

I will be back later, I spammed this thread enough.

There's only one person that fits the fifth level of inception. Did you autogenerate both the webstie and the picture? That would be somewhat impressive.

I have no Assange info, I was out of the loop at the time. Now all these sages et cetera in this thread have got me genuinely interested, hence my repeatedly bumping this thread. Might as well sticky it until we get answers because I'm extra curious now. I do have some theories, but I don't want to derail people who might actually know what's going on.

There is no valid reason whatsoever for Assange to not have signed something with his PGP key (you don't "release the key", you "sign" something with it). It is a nearly effortless endeavour. Allow me to highlight some obvious shilling:

If the key was compromised, he would state that fact. The key being compromised does not in any way affect his ability to sign something with the key, it only means a third party could potentially sign things as well. The appropriate thing to do would be to sign a message stating the the key is compromised, thus proving he controls the original key, and invalidating all messages signed with that key thereafter. A third party who has the compromised key would not sign a message stating it is compromised, because it would do nothing but save Assange the time of doing so himself. Bottom line: Even if the key was compromised, he would still have access to the key and should sign a message with the key declaring that fact.

Another important fact

Assange has never given an excuse for why he has not signed something with his key, he has NOT stated that it is compromised. All questions in this regard are deflected and ignored.

Scenario A

Assange is alive and has his PGP key. He could prove in less than 15 seconds that this is the case by signing a message with the key.

Scenario B

Assange is alive and lost access to the key. This is a bad scenario, because if he announces this fact we would have to take it at face value that he is telling the truth. He would need to have a very good explanation and explain how he stored the key and how it was lost. This scenario is very unlikely given how clever Assange is (he would have stored his key with great skill).

Scenario C

Assange is alive and has his PGP key, but doesn't want to sign anything for some arbitrary, unknown reason. This is very uncharacteristic of him, and the motives for this scenario are unclear.

Scenario D

Assange is dead, missing, imprisoned etc. and his adversaries have assumed his identity. Assange destroyed or hid his PGP key before this occurred, or the key cannot be foun or isinaccessible to the adversaries whom have assumed his identity.

This scenario is in all honesty more probable than Scenario C, when taking into account no other facts about the circumstances and only analyzing Assange's past behavior.

In this case, the adversaries would never be able to sign something with the key, it would be impossible, so they would need to simulate Scenario B or Scenario C as an explanation.

Scenario E

Same as Scenario D, except the adversaries do have his key. Why they would not sign anything with it is unknown. One possible explanation is that they would allow people to complain for a long time that he hasn't signed anything, and then sign something and say "I told you it was me and that I'm alive, now never question me again you stupid conspiracy theorists!".

Scenario E_2

Same as Scenario E except that the adversaries impersonating him obtain his key using some kind of cryptographic reverse engineering or cracking. If this were the case, it could explain the long delay time in signing something with the key, assuming their process is extremely computationally intensive and say, for example, required the resources of their most advanced secret computer technology to crack.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/799829999314468864

The official wikileaks account commented on this thread.

Seth Rich was maybe working for wikileaks

From archive →archive.is/8Sk3r
Guys can you help me collect all information on Assange being dead and wikileaks being compromised? I got some links but not everything.
Here is the insurance files hashes archive.is/5naCF
archive.is/sPyNj
Wikileaks saying Seth Rich was their informant
archive.is/h04eP
archive.is/gw9Bm
What else is missing in this list? I remember reading about a internet cut + vans storming the embassy, but I have no prove of that. Also the whole plane thing and a redditor tracking it + the site going offlane."

archive.is/0XNIA
archive.fo/6JSQb
archive.is/20161125193739/8ch.net/pol/res/8360583.html
archive.is/8Sk3r

He's fine.
ibb.co/mwVNmG

Fuck you, glow in the dark CIAnigger. Fuck you, your stupid narratives, your house, your mortgage, your alimony, your stupid drug-using kids. Fuck everything about you, you stupid kike. I hope to hear your neck break when we finally give you the rope you deserve.

archive.is/NTKmx
twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/833848182169858048

Why are you harvesting IPs Chaim. You could of just posted the image in the thread.

Julian is fine, uploads an image 4 minutes ago (see bottom left of my image which is a screenshot of the website)

Dont click on the link, its IP harvesting.

>required the resources of their most advanced (((not secret))) computer agency technology to crack
Fixed. If that were the case how could Holla Forums determine how much computational power is needed to reverse the sha256 or sha512 hash assange used? I don't remember which value he used. That way if it ever does get signed and released it could be determined the cabilibilites (((they))) have for computation power.

Are you going to seriously tell me assange cracked aes, sha2, and rsa just for a FOSS on a iphone? I know assange browsed the chans you faggot.

That picture is fake and gay. You can tell because of the way the belly is not curved, its like two flat surfaces were shifted slightly. Along with his face not matching his body. Also assange hasn't been out of the embassy in months. How would he have even taken that picture?
Cianigger A.I stop D&C yourself already.

checked
>it could be determined the cabilibilites (((they))) have for computation power.
A very good point. Though, they could also delay the timing of the PGP signing so as to give the illusion that their computing power is less than it is.

Uploading an old image of himself proves absolutely nothing.

JULIAN ON SETH RICH

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763041804652539904

I misread your retarded post because you put half of it in the subject line like a faggot because you think all the pajeet shills and moronic cuckchanners/tourists are bots and not just fucking retards, and I'm pissed because twitter's search function is a complete piece of kiked shit that took me 10 minutes to find that goddamn tweet, and this thread is full of disinfo shills who are trying to cast aspersions on assange and wikileaks when they have no fucking proof of anything, and it's a classic case of muddying the waters and none of you faggots are waiting for actual evidence of anything but instead shitposting like fucking idiots.
Assange narrowly avoided an assassination attempt and then was muzzled by his hosts because of fucking Kerry, and you WONDER how he could have possibly lost his fucking PGP key. The fucking guy is lucky he even has a smartphone, the city of london corporation kikes are still watching him 24/7, in case you missed our anons getting harassed outside the embassy.

I think that Edward Snowden is also an intelligence asset, and that the leaks were staged. Nothing he leaked damaged the alphabets, and it basically just confirmed what everyone already suspected and spread a lot of fear.

Consider this: In a recent interview Snowden was asked if he thought the US gov alphabets knew his whereabouts in Russia. He said "no", that he was "very careful" about the routes he took home etc. etc.

What a crock of shit. If the US government wanted to track an individual in the fucking gobi desert they could do so, let alone some random town or city in Russia. If the US government wanted to apprehend Snowden, nothing could stop them.

It reminds me of how the US gov was somehow unable to apprehend Bin Laden, but at the same time a CNN reporter was able to meet with him in person in a cave and conduct an interview. Absolute horseshit.

Compare Julian to this Julian who went on Democracy now on April 10th, 2017 .

Another clue about Snowden is that the mainstream media had a narrative ready to go about him the instant he came onto the scene. It was all we heard about for weeks and weeks. Now, consider the NSA whistleblower William Binney. Ever heard of him? Maybe you have because you're not normalscum, but the average person on the street knows the name "Edward Snowden", and almost no one has heard of William Binney. This is because he has had pretty much zero mainstream news coverage.

You know how I can tell you don't belong here?

The latest batch of shills are starting to learn though. Ever since Vegas, they have increased their operation.

Learn? That's memeflag tier shitposting on cuckchan that just rake in the (you)s.

Something looks just absolutely strange about the interview Assange did with Sean Hannity. The proportions, camera angles, and lighting just seem fucking off. It doesn't even look like Hannity is looking at Assange, his eyes seem focused too far away and sort of beside Assange. It just looks fucking weird.

So what will get this thread magically deleted this time? Can the proccess hurry up already?

I'm 99% Assange is dead. Problem is, I thought he was a CIA shill to begin with the very start, he was arrested way back when he was a small-fry hacker in Australia. Not sure why they even killed him honestly.

last I recall, the fag who got shooed away by the bag lady was posting here about it, so yeah, our anons and not cuckchan's.

not an argument, faggot.

I don't even know how to post a pic here besides do what you say. I'm an ancient old woman. Sincerely.

I'm 99% sure Assange is dead. Problem is, I thought he was a CIA shill to begin with, he was arrested way back when he was a small-fry hacker in Australia. Not sure why they even killed him honestly.

Only thing I can come up with is the dueling deep states theory. Assange and Snowden were assets, probably from opposite sides.

Agreed.

Also agreed. He may have gone rogue and had to be taken out.

re-posted because it's late, sue me

Oh ok. Fucking halfchan as always.

That's why I posted it here, for a professional opinion on whether to take it seriously or not. Excuse the intrusion. I had the pic on my computer and no idea how to post, so I posted it there for hosting. True story. I'm older than dirt, give me a break.

You have to go back.

Which, is all tied down to that PGP/Doomsday package. The entire thing has been memory-holed, I don't think "Assange" has even brought it up since "he" started acting shifty.

Assuming he was always an asset, the entire series of events over the past year could just be demoralization. Just enough evidence for people like us to realize he's "dead" but that Wikileaks is "compromised", but still continue on as a disinfo outlet. I'm not so sure about this though.

I remember that anons were spamming cuckchan and here with links to other chans that were researching it, claiming that files were being remotely wiped from their computers etc. I remember that a message was found in the Bitcoin blockchain, remember that?

Yep, also never really brought up again. Assange is dead as a door-knob. I'm more curious what all of this means though, he was obviously an obstacle to the CIA/Clinton party. Demoralization is the general game-plan towards these types of dudes, but they really went out of their way to wipe him out.

I think they were afraid not only that he'd release the doomsday package to the public, but specifically give it to Trump.

So is Comped and pepe for that matter you stupid nigger. Know your roots.

Did you guys really memoryhole Assange on the embassy balcony this hard?

Please explain how Assange has magically come to resemble a blown-up muppet and has acted incredibly inconsistently ever since he's acted against the Clinton/CIA party in the elections.

I don't think the fake Assange is even doing a good job of resembling the real one, the real one had a very characteristic narcissistic personality, now he's just…mellow.

During the time in question one of his workers uploaded an old pic of Assange as proof of life. Then he never came through with pic related, just ignored everyone.

I remember saying on Reddit that Trump himself may have been a sort of backup plan/deadman's switch/insurance for Wikileaks/Julian Assange, and it would always get me downvoted heavily.

The scary thing is that I think the WL guys didn't even know themselves that Assange is compromised. No reason to not follow up with that poll. Assange has 0 reason to not sign anything with the PGP key after being autistic for years about it…

There's something about the Trump/Assange connection, I think Trump was working with whomever is running Assange.

I'm more curious what Trump himself knows, I'm convinced DJT is aware of how suspicious Assange is, so he just ignores everything he says. Assange went through a massive personality/appearance change, I think anyone even vaguely familiar with the guy can sense something is way, way off.

Endchan was absolutely convinced he was dead and the codes were a switch.

That whole pamela anderson garbage just sounds like a bunch of shit some unimaginative feds came up for some weekend at bernie's shenanigans

Leave.

You really are "special", aren't you?

Is there a potential for the server for wikileaks being redirected or hacked to send clients to a website that can track clients?

This is what democracy looks like.

guise ive been replaced by the cia

This makes me concerned. I remember seeing those block chain threads but I lacked the aptitude for digging. I began to download the insurance files that were floating around when all this was occurring but my hard drive inconveniently died preventing me from completing the download.

I really hope this isn't a worst case scenario and this is all coincidence and paranoia.

WHO'S THE REAL ASSANGE????

There were Russian agents that were poisoned through radiation in the past, look it up.
It's a potential possibility.

But frankly, having Assange dead would cause mass hysteria. The backlash from such a death may likely impact those affected by the leaks more than if he just leaked it.

YET ANOTHER SHILL POST

Just filter the shill, you will not miss anything of value

I haven't the nerve to test those files, both computers I used that stored them went caput recently. Clearly the government or something like that wants to prevent fools like me from getting in too deep… those files are the line that makes you a threat to the state I think.

He's done a ton of live interviews over video, a few balcony ones and he has addressed the pgp key multiple times ( the pgp issue is pretty stupid way to verify life BTW ). He also has very credible friends and associates that work with him that have verified the dead theory is bullshit. Much more credible than any user that comes on here and promotes the dead theory against so much evidence.

If this was back in October and November of last year it might have been a good thread for speculation, but you have to be borderline retarded to think he's dead at this point. Compromised, restrained through threats to his children etc are still feasible outcomes but death is just moronic.

Maybe they want us to believe he's dead?
Maybe they've realised that that would motivate us into fighting more.

source?

Yes, he signed off every message he did with it. Then, when he went off against Clinton and shit went down at the embassy…and never used it again. He's dead.

He's dead. There is no reason for any of the shit he's doing now, and he does not look or even act like the same person.

I never even liked Julian Assange, he was a narcissistic deep state asset from the very start. But he's dead, he has not sounded like Assange since the election and quit using the PGP key.

He was always an asset, but he went rogue somewhere down the line - probably hinted at the wrong time what he had in the doomsday package - and now he's dead.

The doomsday package will never be released, and we will never see the PGP key used again.

I'm right here dude wtf

PLEASE stop spreading this disinformation. Julian Assange HAS been seen on the balcony at the embassy. He finally showed himself in May:

He himself claimed in a video interview that the rumors of his disappearance was a CIA psy op designed to undermine confidence in Wikileaks and it seems to have worked.

I think the reason Assange went dark for so long was because his lawyers advised him to. They did this so that the Swedish prosecutor would have no practical way to move forward with his rape case, causing the Swedish government to drop the case, which is what happened.

Dubs of truth, thanks Mr Blackpill.. But yes it really is the only explanation. [F]

Run out of disinformation to spam the Vegas threads with? Assange isn't dead just because some faggot doesn't know how digital video compression works and MUH PGP isn't spammed in every single post he makes on any website.

Conveniently ignores PGP key discussion.

When, what was his excuse?

Doesn't explain why he hasn't used it.

Explain why he hasn't used his PGP key.

Until Assange:

1. Uses PGP key again

2. Releases doomsday package

there is absolutely no reason to believe it's the real assange. 0, absolute NO FUCKING REASON.

eh, he was a shill from the start, don't feel too bad for him

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/19/sweden-drops-julian-assange-rape-investigation/
Hmph. That makes sense and it explains why twitter refuses to verify him.

Then post your timestamped pic with PGP faggot or GTFO

What the fuck are you even implying? The entire point of the PGP system is to verify it's the same damn person using the same verified key.

If Assange is incapable of using his own PGP key, then he's either dead, or in a situation where he cannot use it, which is very hard for me to imagine.

T.fbianon who is still not using pic related as template.
Fuck off or use your pgp key faggot. Why are you even saging?

I'm

Implying

all

you

faggots

double

space

that looks like shit tbh

post vid

what does double spacing have to do Assange's PGP key? shills, get thee behind me

Asking why he hasn't used his PGP key is what CIAniggers do? If anything the CIAnigger is you and the other shills making weird excuses for why he hasn't. The arguments all go like this

>*enjoys a pizza* who cares goyim it's just a (((coincidence)))

Okay.

Its in the article my dude. Its in the article.

Fuck I think this is time we went darker, but I cannot trust any single dark web application that has been posted.. plus when one is posted, there's a chance it's a honeypot.

This shit is dangerous territory.

Are you seriously just now realising this?

Because your goal post would just move further than your shitty double spaced posts?

Anyone who is vehemently arguing that the PGP key doesn't matter is pretty much a confirmed alphabet shill. There is absolutely no justification for taking that position unless you are completely ignorant of what PGP key is and why Assange was using one.

No, but I was just posting to make sure others knew.
I haven't the skill to go further into this.

What the fuck are you even talking about? My only goalpost is for Assange to use his fucking PGP key to prove he isn't dead, or to release the doomsday package. If he cannot do either, he's fucking dead, end of story.

Agreed.

Except an alphabet agent would give so much of a shit about this faggot, and resort to specific questions on an obscure image board only because it was directly referenced to by wikileak's twatter account. Assange is a commie faggot and only serves as a means to an end. Hillcunt is drinking herself to death while the rest of her kike buddies squirm and kvetch.

tl;dr kill all CIAniggers

double spaced posts

This is retarded logic. If he's alive he'd never release the doomsday package. I have no idea why he didn't sign the PGP but it's not relevant now that he has shown himself in person on the embassy balcony.

He gave a speech in person in May. Julian Assange went dark to escape prosecution in his Swedish rape case and the CIA took advantage of this to launch a psyop aimed at discrediting Wikileaks.

Being this dumb to think that you can't get an actor with extensive make up to shill for a few minutes on a balcony.

Hi FBI…or CIA, or maybe just idiot, I'm not sure what you are. In any case, you should care, because if Assange is dead than the doomsday package that could have been fatal to CIA/Clinton faction is dead with him.

who cares?

either way, the doomsday package is an explicit reason to want him dead, no?

you're 32 posts in and still can't get the hang of properly quoting other posts. kill yourself.

T.fbiniggers

funny thing, I've always thought Assange was with the FBI deep state faction. Would explain the Hannity CGI interview.

AlphabetNigger or newfaggot. Either way, kill yourself.

(you)

Don't worry CIAnigger-kun he's a lot smarter than your meme management officer, and has fail-safes in place.

Believe it or not it's more than just one group that hates bronies

such as? the blockchain message for instance? that went off already, so he's dead right?

there's no logical reason why you are here asking this stupid shit unless it's to spread fud. Go fuck your sister with a nigger's dick

well seems like you know more than us, feel free to fuck off whenever you want.

Sure, this is possible but it doesn't pass Occam's razor. When your entire claim rests on the idea that a body double is being used your theory is weak, especially when you don't even present evidence that a body double is being used.

Only if it were disabled, which there's no evidence of (now that Assange has shown up on the balcony irl). So long as the deadmans switch is active Assange would never be killed or v&.

I'm starting to think those files revealed the whole shebang. The hole plot that we're observing.

Gee, I wonder who's behind this post.

Nice try CIA

The very first time he showed up on video feed post internet blackout on twitch. Look you guys don't even know shit that has been covered and said, but feel obligated to argue about it or push your theories. If you aren't shilling then take a fucking day to get your shit together and come back informed then try to have a conversation god damn. You don't have to agree with what he claims and others at wikileaks about the pgp key, but holy shit stop fucking pushing shit you when you are factually ignorant.

Look up the first video feed he did post internet blackout it was on twitch. He addresses a lot of the problematic shit, some I feel he doesn't do a great job at, but the reasons are out there.

The PGP key was not always used much like your brain, which likely, has rarely been used. The PGP key would never verify his life you dumb fuck. If they killed him it would be simple to just use the pgp key and claim its him. It is more likely some serious shit went down and the pgp key was compromised for whatever reason thus the discontinuation. Everything else you say is moronic and you should be ashamed of living. Off yourself so you don't share your ideas with another human being for good.

you sure know what Occam's razor means.

kikes double space and try to fit in, I noticed.

There seem to be shills arguing with other shills in this thread. I think this confirms Assanges status as a deep state asset that is beneficial to one side of the deep state in the current silent civil war that's going on behind the scenes.

Occam's razor means the simplest explanation is most likely the answer, not a convoluted conspiracy, you fucknugget

This should be a rolling thread. The topic clearly has some jimmies rustled.

You mean this video? He ignored the PGP question in the reddit thread and it was one of the most upvoted.

Can't webm 21.6mb

Or maybe we're just calling each-other faggots because this discussion was done to death 100 times already and changes nothing.

What has he and others at Wikileaks claimed about the PGP key?

Relax Chaim, just tell us what he said about the PGP key.

And those are… ?

Irrelevant (if true), it has not been used since the Internet outage, which is the primary concern.

Ah, the "the key is compromised" argument. I've already covered that. If that were the case there is no reason for him not to tell us that, and the correct thing to do would be to sign a message with the compromised key saying "this key is compromised, do not accept any signed messages from this key going forward".

Typical shill. Provide no proofs and resort to vicious ad-hominems. I've been on the chans for far too long to be scared away by mean words you silly CIANigger. :^)

Is it just me, or does his presentation feel off?

how about ruling out other possibilities on why he would not use the PGP first, rather than jumping to one specific reason?

What the fuck do you care? If you don't like the topic, just close the window. You won't cause you're a fucking shill. Anyone who was here while it was going down knows how important it was for (((them))) to keep it contained.

even if he used his key the next argument would be "hue hue Assange was obviously tortured for it!!!". This whole fucking thread is "X is Y prove me wrong"

Covered the scenarios in this post:

The fact of the matter is that there is not good reason for him to stop using the key, and no good reason for him to not inform us if he lost the key or if it was compromised.

What's your explanation?

This. Shills literally have no way to rebut the PGP key point. Any sensible person in Assange's position would have used the PGP key by now, if only to shut down anyone falsely claiming he's dead. The fact he hasn't more or less proves to me he's gone.

Finally found the video and he does talk about the PGP keys.

Starting the video. What's his excuse?

starts at t 1:53
youtu.be/nFr8sa7UFzc?t=1m53s

see here:

">Maybe he feels the key was compromised.
If the key was compromised, he would state that fact. The key being compromised does not in any way affect his ability to sign something with the key, it only means a third party could potentially sign things as well. The appropriate thing to do would be to sign a message stating the the key is compromised, thus proving he controls the original key, and invalidating all messages signed with that key thereafter. A third party who has the compromised key would not sign a message stating it is compromised, because it would do nothing but save Assange the time of doing so himself. Bottom line: Even if the key was compromised, he would still have access to the key and should sign a message with the key declaring that fact."

Everything you post is literally "x is y prove me wrong" including when you call every user who thinks you are a faggot as "shill" who, for whatever reason, you believe was contracted to call you a faggot on the Internet. Since I physically cannot kill you, the next best thing I can do is mock you endlessly.

its time to SHUT THE FUCK UP
he addressed the PGP situation
GO GET A ROPE AND HANG YOURSELF

Does anyone have that fbi behind post meme? Or a blank template for the behind post meme so I could make one of such? deserves one.

You're convoluting IDs now faggot.

flat earthers atleast have a fucking plan

I think the real question here is, why is the fbi shilling against assange being dead? What do they have to gain from it?

What the actual fuck kind of excuse is this? Why the fuck would he have used one ever at all in the first place if this was a valid concern. He throws out the whole premise of being able to guard your private key as "impossible anyways lolz" therefore he hasn't used his PGP key he used to always use.

FUCKING BULLSHIT

yea it doesn't make sense why he isn't using it unless he lost control of something.

FBI, what do you have to gain from Holla Forums beleiving assange is alive? What does it matter besides a even bigger chilling effect for wikileaks?

OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY DIDNT ISSUE A FUCKING PGP CORRECLTY, DOESNT UNDERSTAND THE PHILOSOPHY OF ISSUING IT, ITS A CONSPIRACY

backlash of killing someone considered a hero by a lot of people.
retaining control of the wikileaks "brand" in order to use it as a shilling asset.

not understanding philosophy of issuing something, guise guise we need to get to the bottom this pronto, hurrrrrrrrrrrr

So is the protocol to call anyone who posts CIAnigger memes FBI now? faggot?

Think it's obvious user, they want to use Wikileaks as a honey pot from now on.

Except I didn't defend wikileaks, CIAnigger-kun,

No it's just I recognize you from several other threads. You are too obvious and don't change tactics. I figured you guys made some of those based KKK songs too because some are catchy and some aren't.

So how's your day going agent smith?

The fact he spams like
means he's a pure shill.

So first of all he basically says that it's for some reason wrong to prove someone is alive if they are feared kidnapped. Why? Why the fuck would you NOT have a system in place for this?

Next he basically says it's hard to protect a private key, so it's no good anyways. Absolute HORSESHIT. A private key could easily be hidden in a myriad of ways and protected in all sorts of ways from being stolen, perhaps the easiest of which would be having an air gapped computer for that very purpose (and a one-way transfer method for the signed message, such as burning an optical disc).

What absolute fucking horseshit. It still does NOT explain why he stopped using the PGP key he was using for various things.

Real fucking fishy.

why is he doing this? hes in on it! oh my god

I remember a couple years ago watching an interview of Assange specifically stressing the importance of PGP keys. I'll see if I can find it.

It's true, I also go by Strelok on /k/ and I use the handle "Heaven" on 4chan.

oh so NOW double-spacing makes me a shill? lolololol fucking faggot

(you)

There is a civil war going on in the deep state and Assange and Wikileaks are an asset of one of the factions in this conflict. What we are witnessing in this thread is a shill war between two opposing deep state factions. That's my interpretation at least.

Its plausible but, it doesn't explain why he can't do live video and PGP.

The situation that was present, was his internet was cutoff. Wikileaks Director and Julian's mentor died. One of the biggest DDOS attack in history on DYN, Days of delay before any proof of life was posted.

A suspicious plane with a history of being used for extraditions. Pamela Anderson, brings him some spaghetti.

Why can't he just use his PGP key and do live video? Why hasn't he used it since?

This is what a fake Julian would say if controlled by the CIA. No need for PGP goyim.

Please do, his bullshit excuse for not using the PGP key is absolutely retarded. And:

His excuse for not using the PGP as proof of life at the time does not explain why the PGP key has not been used for ANYTHING since the Internet outage.

which is the side that can't format their fucking post properly?

yes, that was my post mocking the double spacing faggots in this thread. what of it?

I agree, it seems manufactured. Think about it, you are the CIA, you execute your operation. Julian kills his key. You don't have the key anymore what do you do?

You say a lie, where you tell people no need for PGP.

Good question user.

Being dead is a convoluted conspiracy apparently

Jesus something really did happen to Assange

He HAS done live video and in that live video he claimed he didn't sign the PGP because it sets a weak precedent for proof of life. Real proof of life can only be obtained by seeing him in person, which happened back in May:

Nice strawman, but I was referring to the autistic idea of stunt doubles and CGI which seemed to have no purpose

It doesn't explain why he hasn't used it since.

clearly

that was

a hologram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_decoy

This. Also, he still seems to be calling (((them))) out, so don't think he's completely compromised.
It is possible that he was evac'd and a deal was made.

There was more to it than this though. I watched shit get DDoS'd and files on WikiLeaks did change (there was a Saudi Arabia one, particularly). Also, the later insurance files were not signed.
I really would like Julian to explain what happened. I still trust him and WikiLeaks more than any other media outlet, but if I was ever advocating a leaker to leak, I'd be hesitant to recommend them to Wikileaks after what happened in October.

Bullshit, it can totally verify that this is the same assange we were talking to before. It's fundamentally to pinpointing his survival.

Nice job agent, you get a prize for breaking opsec. Its all of Holla Forums laughing at you.

let me know when you can formulate a purpose

Weird first and only post from a reddit account on /r/Wikileaks "clearing up some PGP misconceptions":

archive.is/58rCK
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/comments/594nob/clearing_up_some_pgp_misconceptions/

This post is also horseshit.

1. A PGP key can be used to sign any message and thus verify that the owner of the private key sent the message. Saying "it's not personal to Assange" is bullshit, it's "personal" to whoever has the private key.

2. If PGP is as useless as (possibly) fake Assange claims in the video, the why the fuck would Wikileaks even use it for communication at all?

If assange is dead then it may infer that he was no mere "decoy"

BUT.. I find his "anonymous" meming to be odd. Like he's trying to pretend to be associated? Or maybe he's exploiting the meme as a form of encrypted language? Surely that's too weak nowadays.

No one ever found them. It was a wild goosechase with shills claiming they were there and then providing an elaborate, annoying set of instructions that yielded no fruit.
That said, it is possible they ->thought

Nope. But you really stick out with the "FBI" ad hominem, try sticking to "kike" like the rest of us to blend in.

I stayed up for this. That reddit thread did get shilled the fuck out of. "What happened in October" was one of the top questions, then shills flooded in and down-voted within a period of literally five minutes. It was insane. He should've chosen a different blockchain hash to read too. Bitcoin would allow a latency of about ten minutes.
(Sorry for samefagging… just catching up on thread)

This is the most retarded argument I've ever heard. There's nothing stopping Assange from doing a live video AND signing with his PGP key that he used for years.

I remember this exact phrasing being used when this issue was being discussed initially. This thread is full of shills. Something definitely happened to Assange, whether he's dead, cloned, blackmailed, MK'd, or whatever the fuck else. Most posters saying that it's nothing have a weird way of typing. I'm sure many anons have noticed.

It's utter bollocks. He then goes on to say that PGP keys aren't to be trusted at all beacuse they are "easy to compromise". Is that so? Well then why were you using it before?

Would it really set a terrible precedent to end the PGP key concern once and for all just just sign a message saying "hello"? It wouldn't set a precedent whatsoever. And the question is: Why was the key actively used up until the Internet outage, and has not been used since even ONCE.

It does nothing to verify a person isn't captured and under duress. If PGP is all you need to believe that a person is safe then it becomes very easy to disappear people. The only valid proof of life is a public appearance.

I agree with you. Something definitely did happen. But I don't believe he's dead.
Assange really should address what happened. There were the mysterious cryptome tweets too.

Once again, bullshit. Again, there's nothing stopping him from doing both. This is not an either/or condition, he can do a live video AND use his PGP key. The fact he's not doing the latter is completely irrational.

except the "wikileaks is a honeypot" meme been going on since cable gate. I want to see something solid proving it. So far we just have faggot journos snitching on leakers like Reality Winner.

It's easy to set up a system that destroys a PGP key if you don't do a certain action every n minutes. So, you could set a program to wipe the key if you don't type a password into a terminal every hour, or something. Something like this is absolutely trivial to create, and it would make obtaining the key under duress impossible (it could only be obtained under duress if it was hidden somewhere, and you gave the location of the key).

In fact the best thing to do would be to give your torturers instructions on where to find the key, and have the action they take to retrieve the key be what sets off the key's destruction.

Look at this post. If there was any question as to which side the shills are taking in this thread, it's now settled. Something happened to Assange. Filter the tripfag.

Not in an age of voice morphing and CGI. Here's an 18 year old article on voicemorphing.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/dotmil/arkin020199.htm

We don't require that, we require proof he's alive at all. In fact, the fact it hasn't been used at all means that mere duress has not occurred here.
And that infers either he destroyed the key or he's dead and it can't be found.

They have weird filenames too.

I'm worried he's in rough hands as we speak, with people trying to get info on other leakers etc.

Makes sense. Using a live video sounds like a better idea. If he uses a key and the jew gets to him, they could push a storyline about him hiding underground so he will only be using the key they tortured him and others to get.

Requesting the three "pepe777777" periscope videos from the "Arrange is missing event. Did anyone save them?

First video:

Yeah the shills saying wikileaks is fine are not from here for the most part

Odd how none of the shills reply to this point.

I'm unsure whether he's posting to make us think something's up.
He's here for a purpose, but what purpose?

news.bitcoin.com/did-julian-assange-just-use-the-bitcoin-blockchain-to-prove-he-is-alive/

The fact that WAPO posted this means that it's a forced meme to create hysteria.

No it does not, (1).

No good reason not to do both.

Not if the key is set up to be destroyed as per: or which Assange most certainly is smart enough to have done. It's elementary.

T.lainposting cianigger A.I
Fuck off.

A advanced form of bread and circuses for those that started waking up.

look at this thread. this guy was active as fuck and just ghosted all of a sudden. he didn't delete his account, he individually edited posts:

https:// www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6nqz8o/i_believe_i_have_found_the_wikileaks_files_being/dkbm5ed/?context=1000

So what's the official retort you CIAnigger faggots have to say about this?

I can't find them, but here is a twitch with same name go.twitch.tv/pepe777777

Maybe someone archived them in the old threads. I will let you know if I find them.

I really don't think this is the case. Julian had a lot of friends. One of them would've squealed by now if he'd been getting his giant balls tasered for the past year.
One thing that is suspicious is that I haven't seen public appearances of:
… since before this all happened.

That could also be the case but other shills like make me think otherwise. Not sure what's up. The whole thing is very murky but my money is on something happened. I mean, obviously something happened - we have confirmed, documented, instances of a bunch of weird incidents all around the same time. It's just an issue of how whatever did happen is relevant or irrelevant now. Hard to say.

Well, "he's" also appeared on the balcony and done interviews that discussed current events, so this isn't important at all.

Thanks for the tip. If I ever see memorydealers.com again I will know its the fbi. Now kindly fuck off.

He got hit with over 100 laughably unrealistic rape accusations then went dark.

>https:// www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6nqz8o/i_believe_i_have_found_the_wikileaks_files_being/dkbm5ed/?context=1000
Found an archive.

web.archive.org/web/20170717104317/https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6nqz8o/i_believe_i_have_found_the_wikileaks_files_being

eat shit kike

I ain't no kike you incestful fbi agent. Salty much?

here's an old pastebin with a lot of pertinent info. Many others I've dug up have been deleted.

https:// pastebin.com/stbJvs1J

If we take into account, potentially he's been told to hold his tongue deliberately on the PGPs.
Or his friends refuse to admit it because of their own tied hands.

If assange had something big, then I have no doubt those with dirty hands will go full damage control with this shit.

So my question is, let's say he puts out a message that's signed, what's to stop the new autistic argument saying that was written by someone who got his private key form him?

Yes, via DNS poisoning. It has happened before in the recent past.

>>>Holla Forums

>https:// pastebin.com/stbJvs1J
nice work user.

from the pastebin pastebin.com/stbJvs1J

pretty sure you flipping a shit over CIAnigger memes regardless of the content of my posts proves projection, kike.

Which begs to ask about the time wikileaks traffic got redirected due to a DNS hack not so long ago, was that like, a double honeypot?

So the cianigger A.I can take whole page snapshots using a mobile phone format. Interesting. That explains the weird cuts that shills have been shilling sometimes.

Nothing, and how is this relevant to the question about why he hasn't used the key?

hooktube.com/watch?v=536IK7YhsGw
hooktube.com/watch?v=A_jhLcvoZqc

Interesting.

So why is the cianigger A.I confirming assange is dead?

because it's an unending autism fest of "x is y prove me wrong". Not using a sig is worthy of speculation, absolutely, but the "wikileaks is a honeypot anyone who says otherwise is a shilll" argument is fucking cancerous and accomplishes nothing. Everything this guy does is met with some convoluted explanation as to why it's not enough, it's just a moving goal-post method that's been used by kikes since the dawn of time. Let's say the fuck is dead, and wikileaks is hosted on NSA.gov despite they still get their traffic jacked by skids what would be the endgame? How would that change things?

from the pastebin
==Nov 12: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)
REPEAT, NO FACE TO FACE
Nov 14: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.==

Dug up some of the early instructions that were being passed around. I remember this showing up on Reddit.
gateway.ipfs.io/ipfs/QmWoDedTC5rmxpUsgap7GCfXcrqZfaHV9ZBTegRSMLNraG/The Great Wizard Of Leaks.md
I followed what was going on here pretty closely. Pretty sure people found files and some encrypted archives, but don't think they ever found anything that was definitely Julian's DMS.

that is freaky tbh

This is why I cannot tell if he's alive or not.. there's been obvious demoralisation disinfo added to this. They want us confused because it limits our productivity.

found this old thread. lots of links have been scrubbed
archive.is/m5OTn

Could they have crammed any more props into this set? It looks like a hoarders hovel, clearly staged. Hallmark picture with "Ecuador" on it, just so you know and they don't forget where they are.

Well for one if anyone got proof of the numerous take over the world projects ala bluebeam/corba/nukes being fake/assange is dead/pizzagate proof then kikes could intercept them and destroy the evidence via the not secret agency. How did you even come to the conclusion that it is hosted on their servers?

You have severe autism friendo.

What did the insurance files contain?

I have no idea.

Rumors at the time was that it was Hillary's Trove of Fine Pizza Recipes.

This is why you leak stuff as soon as you have obtained it. Otherwise you get assanged and memory holed.

Except if anyone has anything that big they would be smart enough to trust no one and release it into multiple channels, or at least I would hope so. Seems counter productive how alphabet faggots would call their own Honey-pot an SVD intelligence front, which would spook anyone in eastern Europe form dumping intel on the Russian gov't.
the fuck are you talking about?

I've never actually seen a post clarifying what was meant to be in them. I remember hearing it had something to do with John Kerry and that it was BIG.

Remember that post dug up in pizzagate with the special recipes? Was that bogus in the end?

John Kerry was mentioned in the precommitment tweets. see pic

I may've missed that one. Was a lot of shit happening around that time.

It was this account but his peris were wiped soon after. twitter.com/johndeplo/status/787975895390629888

Shit he had since cablegate, when multiple politicians and other kikes called for an assassination.

I still some periscopes from then, scrape em quick.
pscp.tv/JohnDeplo/1RDxloBkyQMJL?t=0

>archive.is/m5OTn

Well except that it's not meant for europeans. It's meant for burgers living in burgerland, the american people. To honeypot them should they find the truth out about nukes being fake/bluebeam/assange/pizzagate proof. Only a alphabet shill would intentionally refer to russians like that since it's all a big lie.

Europe already has the GCHQ to fuck their citizens over by murdering them for not taking it in the ass from shitskins. Letalone finding out about all the above.

You said here
How did you come to this conclusion of wikileaks being hosted by the not secret agency?

I think I still have that image somewhere in my other computers… but those computers began to play up after downloading some files (can't pinpoint them).

I'll need a cheap used computer to fish them out maybe…
They should be in the early archived pizzagate threads.

seems like Pamela "Type C" Anderson just wanted him to stop fucking with hillcunt if she supported her

No I thought Kerry was the specific subject of some major files that were released (which were quickly cracked down on after their release).

Not sure this will help at all but I remember anons encoding files into images (maybe with gmask?) and posting them.
There was also a "jean" who made and distributed "jean.py" and "jean.py2" which was cross referencing something with the blockchain

says fucking who? lol
Also "Let's say" means the topic hypothetical, holy shit I hope you're pretending to be this dumb.

I've had a suspicion Hillary is playing the bad guy for a while user… her actions don't add up, that "sickly clinton collapse" last year was deeply suspicious, if not faked.

Why are you saging?

Nah she was fucking/killing him. pamelaandersonfoundation.org/news/2017/3/9/my-notes-in-prep-for-nightly-show

Julian Assange is the most intelligent, interesting, and informed man in existence.
Yes- I think he's quite sexy.
He has tremendous strength and stamina- though vulnerable.
Hard to imagine him that way - as capable as he is.
But, he is up against the biggest super powers in the world.
I've spent enough time with
him, to be absolutely
sure of his intentions-
They are good ones.
He is on the side of every civilian. And,
he is exposing corruption
in governments we elect.
People need to understand that.
And, sift through the propaganda - on TV -
I give up on watching the news-
The truth is-
Julian has ruffled a few very powerful feathers-
who will stop at nothing to discredit him,
or worse-
So,
Any time anyone maliciously,
or frivolously mentions 'rape' next to his name -
they need to understand it is defamation.
We are all innocent until proven guilty.
And-
There is no rape -
it is a case of condom or not.
It is ridiculous.
This has been recklessly politicized.
And, it is embarrassing for all involved.
Sweden is a wonderful country. Stockholm is one of my favorite places on earth to visit.
It is silly to continue this.
I'm sure they want this behind them, as much as anyone.
It is complex -
and there are powerful people trying to control the outcome. .
but-
The only way to deal with the big bully on the playground -
Is for someone brave to stand up to them.
Make them realize
they are just like everyone else, no matter how big they think they are,
where they live,
or economic status -
and, show them
that their usual controlling and abusive scare tactics don't work.
The more we know,
the safer we are…
There are no secrets anymore.
And,
some people don't like that.
The truth is a powerful and wonderful thing.
As humiliating as it might be for those being exposed.
I am forever grateful to all whistle-blowers.
(Who risk everything for us.)
The world is a safer place because of you.
And
Thank you to my hero's at
Wikileaks,
and of course -
I will always stand by
My
Julian …

Love,
Pamela

Yea Hillary seems like the type to give up power and enjoy a life of defending her failures on social media

He's fbi, he gets five cents a sage.

You didn't answer my question.
You said here
How did you come to this conclusion of wikileaks being hosted by the not secret agency?

He's out of oregano

i found a pdf archive of one of the original endchan threads
endchan.xyz/.media/fa189ea833b35d2a79e4ac745dc0066f-applicationpdf

Download it and upload it here before it gets shoahed.

I didn't say it was, I said "let's say" to create a hypothetical scenario to invoke a question. But you're being intelectually dishonest and you know this, clearly more than you know what saging is, because I'm not,you obvious as fuck shill faggot cunt.

Well, if he did something like have to type a password every hour, all it takes is a prolonged power failure to lose it. Then he has to make another one which defeats the purpose.

So why are you saging still?

This isn't saging officer kike.

unsure how but i put it on scribd for now.
scribd.com/document/361633923/End-Chan-Thread

Oh I didn't realise domaincontrol.com was used by the fbi too. My bad.

Look, I know you really want me to click that. But you're going to just have to post the pdf here and pray I have a adobe pdf reader version that has the exploit you use in it.
So get to it and post it in this thread as a attachment. Chop chop.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
reported

it's telling me "unknown file extension but I copied all the content (minus pics) to pastebin here. pastebin.com/nGn2xcVR

I don't use javascript you namefaggoting faggot. All I see is the underline that looks like a sage.

damage control more kike, this is the most fun I had in a thread. So how long before you invite people to your discord :^)

Hmm, is smiley a fbi larper?

No, pepe777777 was different from JohnDeplo. They both saw some sketchy shit, but pepe was worse (and it's harder to find now). Something that might not your memory: the middle-aged woman was nicknamed "grape" on cuckchan because she was round and dressed in purple.

Might jog your memory.

Maybe if the planet itself was in grave danger.

Nope, she would destroy the world first.

where else can I upload this pdf?

Post it in the thread.

Seems legit, but I hope my sacrifice is not in vain :^)

I know that's what we're made to believe.

Turn off javascript, and then upload it to a thread on >>>/pdfs/

Maybe that file has bugs or something?

I can clean the file as soon as he uploads it somewhere on 8ch. Otherwise you better run it through a pdf conversion tool yourself.

done
8ch.net/pdfs/res/7274.html

Julian Assange is fine. Wikileaks is trustworthy. This thread is disinfo horseshit.

How'd you get the links in the PDF to match up without doing them individually?

i found this shit using google queries. i didn't make the pdf. someone else archived it previously.

Would be convenient if you could make a PDF of a thread with links AND files at the click of a button.

Kinda curious to try it…

Would be even better if pdfs didn't have all this easily virusable functionality…

I think that's impossible, it's not designed to be that secure.

The amount of:
posts makes me feel like this is meant to make them lower their guard..

fuck yeah. found another one of the original endchan threads: archive.is/HakHo

> archive.is/HakHo

Nice. Cunt.

Lazy bastard. Get https everywhere.
archive.is/HakHo

sorry. found another

archive.is/CII3m

>first post in an (((user))) posting said "proof of life" video telling OP to fuck of
it's almost as if you didn't want anons to talk about it

No I think the shills are smarter than that, exploiting what possible moves we might make, essentially using that post to entice us to dig.

Here's a bunch of various archives from back then: archive.is/offset=400/endchan.xyz

This post was relating to h ttps://wikispooks.com/w/images/9/96/Full-Disclosure.pdf

I dunno if I trust it.

And what was this about?

This is retarded. Sure you can fake Assange on camera, but when he shows himself irl there's just no denying it.

If you control the journalists, you can make the world believe anything user.

Thank god this was all archived.
archive.is/A7znI
archive.is/ZEpLY
archive.is/PeXVS
archive.is/43474
archive.is/Pc5GW
archive.is/cv1AY

Why do you want me to investigate this so badly?

I think what we saw in LV and with other recent "attacks" has something to do with the takedown of Wikileaks.

So the blockchain does contain evidence of bluebeam. Fuck off cianigger A.I I ain't doing shit on your timetables.

Especially considering you vanned anyone who has investigated this. Assange is dead and that's all I need to be certain of.

Do whatever you want. I'm just posting it as I find it.

I'm just a foolish user… I don't know shit tbh.

w-what?

>archive.is/cv1AY
Wait, so I got the files on the torrents before they were hacked? wew… am I on a list?

Buy a very old computer with a cdrom drive. Then write all of those files to CDROM and make multiple copies. Then hide them.

What if I write the binary by hand with a pen?

either it was the biggest and most insane larp ever, involving hundreds of anons… or it was legit and yes people got v&.

read this post I just stumbled across on one of their bunkers:pastebin.com/r8YQYPDm

Pamela Anderson is a Reptile

Clearly he hasn't tried other dark net services.

oy vey julian used da pgp and said kill all j000s RWDS nao

he's alive and was hiding in the embassy next door during the v& attempt in mid-october last year. it was a close thing. the dead man's switch triggered and dumped the Vault 7 information into the blockchain, triggering the DDoS and fucking up the mempool for that week. he has also played his own games with a fake 911 release, a few interviews with deliberately strange elements and a hold off on anything PGP. partners have not been told.

which partners are you referring to?

Nobody's mentioned the numerous simple spelling errors in his tweets around this time, weird because up until then Assa nge had never made such infantile mistakes.
The missing letters added up to "help him" iirc
Furthermore new ass ange doesnt look like old assa nge
There were no new tweets from his EmbassyCa t twitter, nor an appearance at the balcony. His AMA was littered with requests for proof of life, every suggest ignored however.
The Pam Ande rson visit was odd, it wouldnt be the first time a hollywood star was used by Alphabet soups
What about the nee documentary about him coming out, that shows Assa nge sneaking out of the embassy? No way he would actually have done this
I was in every thread regarding him for months, they were very spooky
All sorts of people all over were claiming to disappear when theyd stumble up9n the insurance files and try to get them out, soninstead focus was placed on teaching others to extract for themselves
A lot of time and effort was placed into this, then suddenly Assange was ok and everything was fogetting about
Suprised to see this thread
Assange is gone imo

WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'HE'S NOT FREE'?!

Also, dont forget about p○desta's tweet, it was around the time of the PamAnd visit and had something to do with Assange's food, it was shady

Might want to visit this:
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dtymq/chronology_of_julians_disappearance/
archive.fo/9dgqZ
I remember this being one of the more detailed timelines from back then. You might want to dig the WhereIsAssange and Wikileaks subreddits for info as well. As cancerous as that place is, I suppose a lot of information from that time is still up.

Pamela Anderson from Holyjew brings Assange poisoned food, Ecquador Ambassador bribed by Rothschilds makes the body disappear.

distribution partners

Shills always get oddly violent and stupid when cornered. Assange is dead.

I'm more spooked by all the shills that pop up. Usualy slide thread with 0 content posts, but post something factual about the PGP key and all of a sudden, some saging irrational namefag shill shows up with a few buddies to accuse you of the weirdest shit.

The entire point of the PGP system is to prove the key is from you. Even if "le quantum computing" or whatever the fuck happens, then he can go on twitter or go IN PERSON and tell you something happened with the PGP key, this never went down that away.

I hope you get gassed, fucking kike.

If they went to all the trouble of killing assange, they would have tortured him for the passwords too.

The biggest claim itt is the PGP key, which is trying to prove a negative. You fags have nothing, but that won't stop you from trying to spread FUD, of course.

Real life doesn't work out like that, he could have given them no password, or the wrong password. There's no real reason why the election stuff went down, and after the embassy incident (roughly) the PGP key is never used again.

Assange isn't a neophyte hacker, he knows how to do tech security. CIA/FBI dudes on the other hand, seems like the sort of thing they would forget to ask, frankly.

Same garbage, over and over. Wikileaks is gone, it'll release controlled opposition shit now. Any real leaks sent off to WL will make you commit suicide with three shotgun blasts to the back of your head.

It reminds me how hysterical leftists used to construe any criticism of obama as racist. Obviously you could only disagree with him because you hate his skin color, and now obviously you can only disagree with based trump because you're a leftist kike shill. It feels like the same tactic, just a new audience.

Same garbage, over and over.

Assange cannot use the PGP key, Assange is dead. He will never produce a valid PGP key because he cannot, he's dead.

I will never, never stop repeating this until he uses a valid PGP key. Don't like it? Blame Assange himself, it's the entire reason you use the PGP key system to verify.

You have to go back.

Assange has not used the PGP key since x date

Assange is dead is one of many possible reasons for him not using the PGP key for x date.

Keep trying to prove a negative though!

Assange stopped using the PGP key, and never used it since.

Until Assange uses the PGP key, he should be considered dead.

phone call at 1:45

No, until Assange uses his PGP key, it should be considered that he does not have access to his PGP key.

He could have forgotten.
He could have had his computer remotely hacked and wiped
He could be on a beach in florida and tweeting from his phone.
He could have been abducted by ayy lmaos
He could have had a big bender with pamela anderson and accidentally deleted it while showing off his stash of secrets in exchange for burying his face in her giant tits.

Stop trying to prove a negative, faggot. It doesn't work and nobody is buying your FUD.

that's something he would tell us, everything else is you trying to be cute

And yet none of these is as likely as the CIAniggers figuring out a way to have killed him, you fucking KIKE

The shitty computer the ecuadorians gave him could have had a drive failure!
Vegas could be comping his room in exchange for not using his pgp key!
Maybe he's not using it in order to fuck with glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers like you!
Who knows!

Fag.

I've had more hard drive failures than I've had to run over glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers, and I've had to run over quite a few glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers in my day.

You talk exactly like the other folks in this thread, but with an entirely new thread ID, very curious.

It's fine anyways, the people your kind target know he's dead, no matter how much you shill.

cute :3

stay mad, kikes.

All the available evidence could be explained if Ecuador sold him out and they did an in-place capture on Assange while they seized wikileaks infrastructure. Securing Assange is important but the real danger was a poison pill of data such as the insurance vaults where valuable information would be released to the public in the case of direct action against wikileaks infrastructure and personnel. They couldn't just capture Assange they needed to neutralize all potential release channels for the poison pill first. Look back at the events that occurred with this in mind. The only other protection assange had was legal protection from Ecuador. A few weeks before these events there were high level negotiations with the president of Ecuador by John Kerry following which Assange's internet was temporarily cut. We do not know what sort of deal was struck with Ecuador and that may have been only one part of it. Lets assume for a minute they sold him out entirely and allowed us intelligence to take him and use their embassy in exchange for substantial concessions for Ecuador. If all that's in place there's no reason to extradite him all they have to do is walk into the embassy and tell him his entire organization is now hostage and he can either cooperate or there's a plane waiting for him at the airport. A capture of this sort is in some ways the best possible outcome for intelligence as if wikileaks is destroyed publicly you'll immediately get a dozen copycats popping up. Would explain why it was a few months before we saw real video of him, gonna take a while before they're sure he won't try blinking torture in morse code.

Are you an Israeli or Russian shill? Since trying to mask Assange's death sounds like a CIA/Clinton angle, I'm going with the former.

Could possibly be Russian though…but the Russian shills are usually more savvy than you.

it was old unreleased interview footage with advanced hollyjew movie editing tools

What are you, goon, MAT, jidf/hasbara, or a run of the mill CIAnigger?

Some of the stuff immediately following the events was clearly editied. Later stuff looks more real. But the fakes imply two worrying things, that they had access to the unrelased footage which isn't very impressive by itself probably went through a lot of hands but also that whoever made the edit and released it was sure nobody in wikileaks organization was able to come forwards and denounce it as a malicious forgery.

another question is why did everyone involved in wikileaks drop off the face of the earth before the election aside from a hand full of full blown marxists who began mocking assange.

That shit is what really made it all suspicious for me.

sage for meh

Whew, so let me sum this up as best I can. I'll try to explain this without sounding like a complete sperg. My personal opinion is that he is dead, either physically or mentally. The reason I think this is several-fold. The first being the 'break in' that occurred at the embassy he's been 'staying' at. It's been largely memory holed but there was an incident at the embassy where someone was scaling the building for some reason or another. Shortly after a plane left from a nearby airport traveling directly to Langley. It was also right around this time that he released his PGP key. It's at this point where everything becomes theory.

I think Assange was nabbed and the 'break in' incident was a distraction tactic. Assange was most likely taken to a CIA op to be 're-programmed'. Assange was too hot to just outright kill so I think he got MKUltra'd. The video that so many use as proof of doctored video is just that. It's doctored but it was necessary to have a video of him shortly after said incident. Video's since then are genuine but sadly Assange as he was is no more. The doctored video was a stop gap to ease suspicion during re-programming. Now Assange is a CIA asset.

At least, that's my theory. If you see any flaws in this theory let me know I'll be happy to explain in detail why I think this.

He didn't actually appear live for a while, and the reason his PGP key wasn't released was because of a massive crackdown on all of his failsafes. There is speculation he did release the key at some point but it's lost now. Another thing is his Twitter was hijacked at some point too during the embassy raid.

Whatever Assange has now it's being given to him by someone else.

The literal point of the key.. The amount of (((nonsense))) in this thread is epic.

Probably the same reason Trump has a @realdonaldtrump and @potus

Assange knows way too much about MK Ultra to fall victim to it.

archive.is/l9nm3

Uh-oh.

That's just one arbitrary example of how it could be done, there are an near infinite number of schemes that could be created. Also, creating and releasing new keys when the are lost (for any reason) is par for the course with regards to using PGP keys at all, and the manner in which he asserted the veracity of the initial key could again be used.

Then he should give us this information so we can all move away from compromised technologies. Are you seriously suggesting that Julian Assange would not alert the entire globe of the underlying encryption algorithms of PGP were compromised?

I don't disagree with this assertion, but why wouldn't Assange alert the world that quantum computers have rendered all encryption obsolete, especially if he "received credible information" to that effect? Why would he not announce why he was no longer going to use the technology?

Uh oh! Uh oh!

This hex code in aussie gematria spells OP is a fucking faggot.

Well he can't do that if he's dead.
Because that's not the info he had. There's already easily available public information on what cyphers and hashes are cracked and why.

I think that he had some evidence of nukes/bluebeam/pizzagate fuckery but was waiting for even more definitive proof at the time before his death. this is assuming assange wasn't a deep state plant gone rouge

First of all, you can't memorize your PGP private key. It's a massive string of alphanumeric and symbol characters. Even fucking RainMan would have trouble with this. Second of all, it would be trivial to make access to the key such that if it was not accessed in the right way, it's destroyed. Give the torturers slightly wrong instructions, and the key is gone forever.

Interesting that this thread posted 16 hours ago, and Assange tweets this key 30mins ago.

All we've done in speculate as to the scenarios that could explain why he has not used the PGP key, and expressed suspicion. This is not "trying to prove a negative", you absolutely need to kill yourself for this post.

So assange wasn't dedicated enough to memorize his super fucking important PGP key for messages.
Why not come clean with this and a display of assanges body walking and talking then? Why keep this mystery surronding the missing PGP key?

The scenarios were outlined here: – which scenario do you think is most probably, and why?

Is he dead? I think he's dead

He's linked to us directly before

Then he has no reason to not admit this. He would need an extremely good explanation, and we would unfortunately need to take it at face value.

Then he has no reason to not admit this. Also, Assange is smart enough to have at least one air-gapped computing device.

Literally what?

Now you're just being facetious.

At this point you are basically admitting that you can't think of any valid explanations for why he hasn't used his PGP since the Internet outage at the embassy.

The only resembelence of that key even ever mentioned is in 's pdf but it's not the complete string. It's just the characters a737 . I think this is a ruse to distract goyim from talking about his death by the cianiggers.

This is not the reason that was given.

You don't "release" a PGP key, you sign something with it. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and need to fuck off.

rumor has it he tweets all the time

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/57w1ti/here_are_the_links_for_the_wikileaks_torrents/

Anyone try the 2016 insurance file yet?
4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c 6330 666b 314a 3453 0000 0907 84b4 f787 7616 86f7 a737 5707 5736
is your cipher

Do you think it's more Hollywood madness?

I don't know, it honestly would have been more convincing to me than the bullshit he gave about how PGP isn't even good for it's only purpose.

Pretty sure Assange doesn't live on the east coast

I think it's CIAnigger using the "prove me wrong" troll scheme that's common on 4chan.

Here's an example of a PGP signature, and a PGP key pair (you can see why memorization would be difficult). If that tweet is a signature (which he has apparently not claimed that it is? And if he does, he will need to say what message it's a signature for), it's unusually short, contains mostly numbers, and had no uppercase letters or symbols. Doesn't seem like a key to me.

Could be he's chatting with someone and they asked him to tweet that to prove validity. Lizardsquad did the same with th3j35t3r

Oh it's just pizzagate stuff, 911's thermite proof, and the (((suicides))) lists.

I do wonder what "OXITBEAR.PDF", "MARVELLOUS.PDF", and "TABS.EUKOM.ZIP" are though. Could EUKOM = cobra for EU? idefk

October 15th, 77 days until the end of the year.

It looks ok but the resolution is super low. It's like a fucking thumbnail.

Only kikes pay attention to stuff like that. Which just means more proof he has been compromised/killed and kikes are using his twitter account.

had to change the resolution because it was uploaded elsewhere apparently

so what numbers would he tweet to mean the opposite?

Make it again using this one.

4767 5774
6a7a 4d6c
6330 666b
314a 3453

0907 84b4
f787 7616
86f7 a737
5707 5736

So he's fine with using Twitter to validate his identity, but not his PGP key. Got it.

What the hell is a (((financial))) body of the united states doing as a assination company?

A signed message using his PGP key OR stating his pgp key is lost and he can't sign it anymore, along with his physical appearence to justify such. But it won't happen because he is dead and CGI to do such with would take a few months for (((them))).

this

T.cianigger A.I sliding with random bullshit.

you faggots really do glow

This triggers the CIAniggers.

An other shill that can't understand it's not either or. Why not use his presence and the key?

What can this pattern be exactly?

It the first time he tweets this pattern.

Is this the first time @JulianAssange tweets a hash? I don't remember him ever doing so.

You are awesome dude. I didn't think this video still existed.

First his speech is being slurred. You can hear it in the "s's" when he pronounces it. Secondly look at his ears. They hanging in this video but attached in yours. Third look at his hair. It seems to be balding alot compared to him in this video .

These are two totally different people. The real question is does someone have video of assange before this video or the CGI video that this can be compared against to see if he really had attached or hanging ear lobes.

Now it has become exceedingly obvious why the shills came back last night to bring up their "Assange is kill" psyop. Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of Assanges disappearance and now it looks like he has something special planned.

That pretty much answers it for me. I mean he’s right, it does set a precedent and this would not be singular proof that he was the one sending it. Most of the evidence was that he supposedly didn’t address it but he clearly does.

Webm it for me baby.

Did you even sleep yet?

It's the first time I've noticed him do it. He might be reading this thread and laying breadcrumbs for those who wish to search the blockchain for clues as to what actually happened.
I don't think he's dead. Something happened. But I don't believe that means he's compromised. He may have reached a deal to post-pone his leaks to preserve USA+World from falling into chaos. Maybe Trump's fallen through on his promises?

It’s in the post I responded to kek.

Maybe I need to read up some more, it’s possible, but when did they use PGP before to identify proof of life? It’s not contradictory if the precedent was not set yet.

That's fake and gay because the decryption prompt looks nothing like john the ripper. Fuck off disinfo cianigger/kike.

Want to share the code for b2crack? Assuming that's home-made?
Also, what kind of cipher is he using? Simple caesar?

T.cianigger robot trying to figure out what timezone I am in.
Nice try though. You're going to have to be alot more subtle then that.

Also, try the latter half after 0000 separately. Assuming that's meant to act as a delimiter.

We need more autists in this case. Maybe an entire new thread. It will be picked up anyway its too big to slide away. I hope this is debate settling worthy.

I took the 0000 out, it's just a separator. I managed to decode the message.

How new is this screenshot? I remember seeing those files in the listing given by someone who said that he had cracked the Bitcoin dead man's switch files, which suggests genuinely serious business, as if the filenames weren't enough.

That's the same fake and gay non john-the-ripper decryption bullshit. All ontop of using the cianigger/smiley/A.I smiley face at the end.
It's literally nothing. Fuck off.

I lol'd

I knew it was coming. Is that BASH?

wew

Smiley has a chip?

pretty gud bait 10/10

Half chan user posted this jewel? maybe itll help

checked
mfw when I fell for the bait

Thread specifically for the Assange tweet:

It's probably important to note that there are 16 bytes on either side of the two null bytes.

wow did you actually get dubs on half chan and here? Fuck i guess this is the real cipher

Nah I just stole the webm, but I did notice I got the same dubs as the cuckchan user and it freaked me out a little.

Maybe (((They))) are trying to make the fake webm blowup and discredit the ass ange stuff

no he did it either early this spring or late last year too

Anyone with the most basic C programming skill can write a program like that and execute it in tje terminal with the shady "ultimatecrack.exe"

looks more like a faggot overtly trolling autists who think more GB of disk space makes their computer faster.

it's part of a joke from halfchan, one post went like
something like that

don't spoil it, let the retards expose their stupidity so we can all benefit by immediately filtering them.

Also don't fall for an xor with a "random" key.
For example, xoring it with: 0e47 3619 4a1b 6d0b 0a57 0705 4523 5773 666c 686a edda 90a7 1077 e190 c843 776a 3658

PGP or rather RSA is broken and I told you faggots but you all shit on me. If you had an analog device that used a variable oscillator to represent the modulus of your crypto key that could use a simple wave division circuit to narrow down the possible primes to a few hundred thousand at the most and do it within a matter of hours for a 1024 bit key and filed a patent on it the prick wannabe Einstein patent Jew would send your patent off to the U.S. govt. who would send a few men to your house to let you know if you ever tell anyone about your research you're going to die and then mysteriously you have an accident at work when you posted about it on a Siamese message board named h8chan in late 2016.

Сомтимс ю неед то чанч юр алфавиту то гет юр мнссаж акрос. Евритинг эта фукд. Нет секретс

what cloud does this code go too ?

Okay.

Fuck off. That doesn't change assange having never adressed it nor saying he lost access/was compromised for his key signing.

He's not wrong tbh.

the fuck is this song
heard it elsewhere
i need it

Looks like a 256-bit AES key+IV (the piece needed to decrypt something.)

Я нет мертвый
Нет Ассанш.

Also: looks like that 'unprecedented Space discovery' is the Bluebook/Ayys allusion Podesta mentioned to earlier in the week.

Assange always preached pgp key was only way to prove life and authenticity.wiki leaks even did a poll on twatter asking what people wanted assange to do for proof of life. then they didnt even do the thing that won the poll? Assange wouldnt play games like that. He would post something and sign wth key and be done with it. he always preaches legitamcy of all wikileaks publications but not himself?

What was Hannity talking about which happened on the 9th?

Remember that Hannity tweet? Tick tock? It's been seven days.

There was a Kevin Spacey discovery: he is a faggot.

the access code to the enterprise

why is the pgp key the end all of validation? someone could have just beat that out of him.

It's not. It's just the pinnacle of assanges weird behaivor and the proof something is wrong. As he would adress it considering he himself placed such high value on it.

But he can't do that if he's dead.

In regards to OPs second pic. What information was so valuable that They turned off the internet for?

Read this . Search next time you lazy nigger.

If you convert the hex to binary, and then convert the binary to ASCII text, it yields:
GgWtjzMlc0fk1J4S
„´÷‡v†÷§7WW6

The "0000" in the original hex separates the first string from the second list of numbers. No idea what the first string means, but here's the second string without [&, #, ;]. Any ideas?

v
7WW6

All blockchain threads can be downloaded from here:

endchan.xyz/.media/e2053fcb310e62147128c40ca0c23264-imagepng.png

Find the magic byte value for zip to extract the files in a hex editor.

You can't just strip off the ampersands, hashes, and semicolons as they are escaping the number inside of them. The reason why they are being escaped is that they are not printable characters.

This is just a bunch of random Holla Forums threads. What do you want me to do with this? Thanks for wasting my hard drive space.

Yes he did. A live appearance won the poll and he did do that, albeit many months later:

lefts overs from 2nd impact

Do you think this recent PGP is proof that groups found the files?

first of all, It makes no difference whatsoever if the hex digits are capitalized..

Assange's tweet looks like it is some sort of hash. If you remove the '0000' bytes, it's exactly 32 bytes long, which is probably SHA-256.

What is it a hash of? a password? is the '0000' some sort of pivot to rearrange the bytes to get the real hash? not sure…

I'm unimpressed with the cryptic games, reeks of bread and circus.

the 00 00 is probably a seperator

those are 2 16 byte blocks, not 1 34 byte block

its probably 2 seperate keys posted as one

honestly i have no clue, ive just learned about todays happenings a few minutes before i posted, but i didnt see anything from the last attempt to investigate the insurance files.

Confirmed for a diversion. But from what?

now to think we found JAs private PGP key is possible, but to think he never gave it to anyone else is hard to believe given what he would be locking away. But he did have a dead man switch, so in that regard i can see how he didnt have a need to give someone a copy of his key. Idk, whats fact and fiction. Any other user believe in the timeline from the first through third impact?

more files about the blockchain

IT'S HAPPENING
archive.is/19aHJ
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/919750914122100737

> 2 separate keys posted as one
They aren't (likely) the same type of "key" though. The first half is entirely ascii while the second seems more random (though there are a lot of 7s).

I saved a couple of them as pdf as well

true, that's probably more likely. two SHA-128 hashes?

Heiled
I got it - he releases 7 pages of searchable kang nigger and hillcunt emails 7 times a day for 7 days straight

unintentional sage there

I'm so jaded with potential happenings almost all being nothingburgers for at least the last six months, so I don't want to get my hopes up - but then again the last time the media started pointing to a forthcoming release we got the PRISM scandal…

He's fine.

Probably giggling at how many establishment cronies are falling down falling down right now.

lel

Seems implausible as a sha256sum. The first 16 bytes come out to…
GgWtjzMlc0fk1J4S
when converted to ASCII. It's seems unlikely a hash sum would generate 16 bytes in a row that fall within the alnum area of the ASCII table.

fucking larping faggots, thinking polos and tiki torches makes for good PR.

Everyone should have their eye on the Blockchains at this point. Primarily Bitcoin, but even the others too.
If Assange is about to unleash the storm, you can count on Twitter to try and censor it.
I'm doing a search through old blockchain data to see if that ASCII string (first 16 bytes) pops up.
Will report back soon.
For reference and for others to critique and double-check, doing a:
grep -R 'GgWtjzMlc0fk1J4S'
… in the .bitcoin folder. I will try the hexified version afterwards.

checked
Good job user. Keep us posted

Ever noticed how every time Julian Assange threatens to expose Hillary Clinton, these "Assange is dead!!!" threads pop up again? What a (((cohencidence))).

I wish I was a shill, I wouldn't be posting here for free.

This

If Assange is reading this fucking thread, then just post your PGP key you asshole.

I wonder if Snowden keeps tabs on us here too, his handlers probably do.

Some horse-shit probably, that Hannity with CGI Assange interview is shifty as shit.

Still running with the ASCII (no results as yet). Slow computer and probably more than 150GB of data to run through. My chain is synced up to about November of last year.
If anyone else wants to verify on their end also, it'd be much appreciated.

Update:
Nothing found for the ASCII text with Bitcoin Blockchain synced up to around November, 2016.
Will be running as hex.

I dont recall something big like that ever happening

This "Assange is dead!!!" thread popped up hours before Assange made his announcement. I think it's conceivable that Assange himself started this thread to draw interested eyes, so that when the tweet appeared, more people learned of it straight away.

A reminder that this is past proof of concept

theverge.com/2017/7/12/15957844/ai-fake-video-audio-speech-obama

Little more indepth here……
washington.edu/news/2017/07/11/lip-syncing-obama-new-tools-turn-audio-clips-into-realistic-video/

Nothing found grepping for the hex version either.
Someone suggested removing the zero's and using that as the key in that tbreakavistock key script thing that circulated last year on DAK.

The kikes were going to spin it negatively whatever they did. Should they have worn colourful dresses to seem less offensive? Or are you advocating literally LARPing as Nazis?

PGP key signatures are case-sensitive ASCII you fucking normalscum brainlet kike. The post you are replying to was specifically indicating that the tweet did not appear to be a PGP signature. PGP signatures are not hex.

Kill yourself

I guess if Assange wanted to end these "coincidences" he could just sign a message with his PGP key and be done with it. Too bad he made a weird video where he said PGP is useless.

Attempting deconstruction…

4767 5774 6a7a 4d6c
6330 666b 314a 3453

0907 84b4 f787 7616
86f7 a737 5707 5736

Character set: hex
Group Segment: 4
Group Length: 8
Matching Protocol: IPv6

4767:5774:6a7a:4d6c:6330:666b:314a:3453

0x47x67: GRE IPPC Header

0907:84b4:f787:7616:86f7:a737:5707:5736

0x09x07: IPv6 IGP Multicast Header

Value may be related to a handshake operation with a virtual network.

Who cares, why bother trying to guess? He will either reveal what it means or he won't.

he can whatever, but it would still prove nothing you dense bitch, read what the user linked you, understand pgp, it won't prove shit.

Nice try.

My running theory is that spooks have been running wikileaks for the last year, vegas was a deep state bait op to out the traitors and seize the reins of the IC, and now trump has control and is outing everything while keeping the wikileaks asset to protect HIMSELF against leakers.
I think the entrenched deep state has been running it for the last year, and witholding it from Trump. CIA leaks were limited hangout to make people feel less sketchy about wikileaks after the raid. Like "why would the deep state leak CIA docs?". Except they never followed through with the binaries like they said they would after giving the manufacturers time to patch, and the contents were all a decade old. There is enormous value in state control over wikileaks if they can make it appear to still be independent. If this Hillary stuff delivers, and Wikileaks has a redemption narrative in the normiesphere then I'll be basically certain that Trump has it and wants all of the leakers to think of going there first so they out themselves to the government.

They did this with 9/11 and White nationalism. With 9/11, it was the "planes are holograms" nutjobs they played everywhere to discredit truthers who were gaining tractions. With White nationalism, it was Sinead and other Flat Earth cancer.

Newfags are everywhere. One of the worst aspects of this problem is that they are never funny.

On shills, you must use logic to determine what narratives are consistent. If you are super rayciss and on this Phillipino shadow-puppet forum, you should be able to do that. It can take a while, but you'll figure it out.

he did try but was killed and 33k of the email releases from hillary were not actually released

Seconding this. Does anyone have the Pepe777777 streams?

Checked

HEY JULIAN IF YOU'RE LURKING ITT PLEASE DUMP IT ALL. LETS GET THIS SHITSHOW ON THE ROAD MY MAN
also daily reminder pee pee poo poo pisssssssssssss until otherwise notified

Why does everyone who was promoting jewish neocons into government (Anglin's DS and Kike Eunochs TRS) have such a massive problem with Sinead?
Just because someone tells the truth isn;t any reason to endlessly trash them, that's how jewish controlled opposition is spotted, by those attacking others telling the truth

JA whatever disinfo and propaganda that is pushed. We love and appreciate what you are doing.

The White Wizard has the treasure trove mein dude. He will release it by the 21st.
The cunt needs waterboarded with a livestream of it right here

Also for future reference the cunt stays at Claridges hotel in London. Just a friendly gonna leave this right here

He's not wrong.

(checked)

JA is attacked from all sides- They say he is dead and an actor has replaced him. They even claim CGI is used to fake him and that he is controlled opposition. Still continues to rustle the jimmies out of his enemies. Look at the amount of shilling, (((they're))) afraid. They hate him and and we should show him our support.

who want sum muhfuggin fwied waddahmewon?

gum git dat wanda bix nood

bluebeam is a plan to fake an (((alien invasion))) using 4D holography via nexrad and sbx-1 type scalar weaponry ref tromso norway and blackop craft that appear to be alien craft to bring the world to its knees and unite begging the UN to save us with its one world government. ref the UN speech given by Reagan regarding an "alien threat" - the holography is very real and has been tested several times.

nice

OP is a divide and conquer shills pushing false conspiracies to increase distrust towards anti-establishment information sources. fuck off piece of shit

HAS JULIAN ASSANGE BEEN MURDERED?

this is a total hoax. there is no space program. everything nasa has ever told us is a lie.

Bumping with what was posted from the sticky

spit.mixtape.moe/view/6e7429b4#JEoxUFt9i6tsSG0Ur7ojNEbNiJGIvIO3

The ring he's wearing really does define this image.

IS SOMEBODY SHILLING HARD TO DISCREDIT THE GUY AND SOW MISTRUST?

IS THE WIKILEAKS KEMPERMERSD NARRATIVE BEING RESURRECTED ALL OF A SUDDEN? WHY?

October Surprise Take #2. If Hillary isn't formally indicted by 21st October, he's releasing it.
Rumor has it that last year he was evac'd from the embassy by a non-hostile party and his safety ensured by way of the insurance keys. Parts of these keys probably were released on the blockchain, but only for certain parties whom Julian trusted (i.e. they were encrypted).
If they didn't, he was (allegedly) a dead man.
The shit he released would have destabilized the US, possibly thrown it into a civil war and at that point, foreign nations would "intervene" (take control of the US, the same way US has done it with many other foreign nations in past history).
As someone who followed the DAK saga last year very closely, this is the most plausible narrative we have.
COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

This is why you should thank the lord every night Trump won.

Assange has just been confirmed dead.

The 21st came and went

No, I can't reply to my mother!

saged for offtopic

Someone remind him pls.

the CGI is called something (wish I could remember) but essentially it's two cuts which are merged into one. You can do it on after effects. It's sloppy yes, but it's not animated. It's just very shit because they took multiple takes and then were like, "aah fuck" something happened so they merged two. Just saying that it's important not to get tied up in misinformation. I'd say the "CGI" fuckery is the least of the concern. More jolted by the guys saying not to leak to Wikileaks due to the compromised state it is currently in. Still wonder about Assange though. Concerned but honestly, don't think he's around anymore. That's just an opinion but I felt the need to correct you on the vid related. If they were going to do CGI fucker, they'd use the face to face tech, where an actor is projected onto another face. The vid related though, is no more than shit editing and some poor asshole on a hard deadline.

has nobody noticed him BTFOing feminists?

that doesn't prove his alive though. the agencies have a lot of in-fighting. they're fucking rabid reptiles all fighting to tear one another part because they're all greedy glow in the dark niggers.