Vegas Witness Dead

Multiple shooter WITNESS FOUND DEAD

inquisitr.com/4553338/las-vegas-shooting-survivor-kymberley-suchomel-who-claimed-multiple-shooters-involved-dies-unexpectedly/

snopes.com/2017/10/14/survivor-las-vegas-mass-shooting-dies-suddenly/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pZOWA
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1187111-overview
heavy.com/news/2017/10/kymberley-suchomel-las-vegas-shooting-facebook/
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
truepundit.com/video-leaked-las-vegas-swat-audio-indicates-police-gunned-down-stephen-paddock-in-hotel/
archive.fo/i0mQY
8ch.net/pol/res/10872238.html#10886394
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well, looks like it was supposed to be something bigger. Something too big.

According to Norton, she believes that her granddaughter must have died in her sleep sometime between when her husband left for work at 4:30 a.m. and when she arrived to tend to her granddaughter. Julie Norton added that Kymberley Suchomel was epileptic, and that she believes the stress of the Las Vegas shooting may have directly contributed to the 28-year-old’s death.

“Kymberley had epilepsy and she’s always been prone to seizures — she told her friend that she recently had three focal seizures. I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.”

Suchomel was also reportedly taking medication to treat a pituitary tumor at the time of her death.

How does she die 12 days later from stress? Everything about Vagas fucking stinks.

People don't die from epilepsy

Also, being eplieptic and going to a concert with loud music and blinking lights

Adds up perfectly

Holla Forums is garbage lately

get ready for 20 slide threads to pop up

consider me skeptical. How many people were nearby enough to be considered 'survivors'? 30,000?

I admit I haven't been keeping up but so far I have found none of the 'multiple shooters' claims convincing in any way. Most rely on scared lemmings or people who don't understand what gunfire sounds like

How new are you.
8ch.net/pol/catalog.html
You're welcome.

It's already in the sticky, dumbass.

>in Las Vegas

Can this fucking country just collapse already

this is such a clusterfuck. I really don't know what to think about vegas, every answer brings more questions.

Bump because fuck you

[F]

holy shit

For you

Her name was Kymberley Suchomel
She Was a qt3.14
She was murdered by kikes

I saw guy who drew that famous Che Guevara poster the other day. His name is Jim Fitzpatrick, I didn't know he was still alive.

Whelp. I didn't buy the multiple shooters narrative. I didn't see them in any of the videos. But. Looks like we have another Sandy Hook.

Shes also a completely sheltered normie thats likely never heard or seen a gun go off in her life. Even simple differences like echos and the snaps from close rounds would appear to be wildly different to her then what shes used to seeing in the movies. Plus the obvious mental trauma to suddenly seeing people die would render a soft solipsistic creature such as a women in absolute hysterics. Now I think the vegas incident is fishy as all fuck but this is hardly compelling. I want to hear the first hand account of the combat vet who shot that steady as fuck video as rounds snapped past his head. His testimony regarding a combat situation is actually viable.

She was absolutely gorgeous and we just lost a valuable treasure of european genetics.

She was a hog and this is gross. But on the other hand she was white and this is a travesty.

We get the Jews and globalists out of our food production systems and this will never happen.

Pure coincidence

doesn't have fat hands or ankles, big ass titties and thighs? I'd smash.

>an (((autopsy))) is pending police confirmed.

do the details of every false flag even matter? they happen so frequently at this point that anyone who has even sniffed of the red pill knows whats happening. when will the switch flip already

Fuck you guys are autisomo

can you please focus on the that shes

DEAD

this close from an EVENT that she could have died from that she WITNESSED.

Focus you fucking idiots

Sounds like it has a Semitic ring to it.

Ok.
I looked it up, there are many non-jews with the name but there were some Jews at Treblinka who "miraculously survived" also having the same name. It seems to be a Czech peasant name.

look at those calves. Tattoos confirmed. Waist as almost as thick as breast size. This is a no go user. Girls like these are looking for a baby daddy. Bring your own condoms if you tamper with degeneracy.

Yeah, I think at this point you'd have to be a drug addled normie to not realize something fucky went down in Vegas. Too bad the majority of our society are drug addled normies these days.

the irony is strong with this one.

I actually looked it up too lol. Given the part about "death camp survivors" oyyyy veyy i would assume that they were probably gypsies and not strait jews? just a thought, evidence will be dug up in the coming days though.

That's when taking apart the name and seeing if it has a meaning in the language becomes useful. It checks out in Czech, I guess whenever I see the S*ch and *el combo I have an instinct. Nothing I can see linking to gypsies are Jews, her name was just one peasants got and so some ethnic Jews who lost their names also took it.

Its ironic there was a member with her family name in the SS and so was one of mine, I wonder if they met each other?

welp, should I be scared for myself since I"m doing all these observations on the blood spatter in the hotel room?

On that note, I noticed there's no apparent blood spatters on the chair / curtains / table / floor by feet. When a gun is fired at a body part, there is a phenomenon called "Back Spatter". This is blood and material blown 'toward' the gun.

IFF Paddock shot himself, we should see some spatter in front of him. Unless of course he was pinned to the ground and something *or someone* was in the way of the back spatter.

As to the question; "What if the police/SWAT moved the gun?"
I no longer think the SWAT or police moved the gun. Because it could only have been moved before the picture was taken, and since we see no law enforcement personnel or evidence markers, we can deduce that it was one of the first responders that took the picture.

In such a case, it would be idiotic for someone to move the gun, then take a picture of the scene… A virtual impossibility.

Paddock was Murdered.

this tbh

Or, she had pituitary cancer, was stressed enough from trauma to experience hysteria, and died as a secondary consequence. Either one, really. Might as well flip a coin between that and being a sloppy part of a massive government conspiracy for no apparent reason. I think about half of the people on this site are probably just spooks trying to discredit it.

If she was 40-50 pounds lighter she'd be a solid 8.5/10

archive.fo/pZOWA
The Mandalay Bay security guard shot in the moments leading up to the Las Vegas massacre checked into a “quick clinic” instead of appearing in a series of previously scheduled interviews, but his union representative does not know his exact condition or location.
“It’s highly unusual. I’m hoping everything is okay with him and I’m sure MGM or the union will let (media) know when we hear something,” David Hickey, the president of the Security Police and Fire Professionals Union told Fox News.

>its all unraveling

Maybe higher. If you think a fat girl is a little pretty, her potential when /fit/ is incredibly high.

It's always perturbed me that the rifle over his feet is standing on it's pod. He had to have sat down straight legged, put his gun down and then offed himself. Only way I could see the gun and himself in that position post mortem. Whatever. Just another question around this whole thing that will never have an answer.

Why do I have to point out that she was interviewed on radio shows as a MULTIPLE SHOOTER WITNESS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you sceptics might want to factor that into your equations. Not whether she's fat, or if she might of just died because disabled people die, or if she's too stupid to know the 'real' sound of guns fired.

cool pictures.

He's also got a rifle under his ass, which just throws the sitting aspect out as he'd have sat on the gun. If he had shot himself standing though, how likely is the other rifle to land on it's pod and his leg under it without knocking it over?

Google search her name. She looks decent enough, got too much of a hard chin imo to be rated this high(from pictures of her skinny….even op's pic cut's it off lol).

My theory is that he put the rifle on the floor to work out a jam, then heard SWAT at the door and killed himself.

Shooting yourself in the heart is actually a very good way to suicide. The chance of fucking up is lower than sticking a gun in your mouth or holding it against your temple. It's also less awkward.

The position of the gun makes sense if the first SWAT guy in the room moved immediately to the body and kicked the gun behind himself with the ball of his foot. The very first thing you want to do is make sure a suspect you aren't sure is dead has been disarmed.

Amen brother, 2017 is a hell of Jewish construction.

So it was the Mexicans then. Campos needs to catch one in the head. I knew that motherfucker was dirty.

Wew. I'm glad I wake up every day and I'm not a fat kikess named Lena Dunham.

Possible. But why not try to take out a couple more after mowing down 500 people?

Yeah, I'm glad to user that you don't wake up and think you're a girl either.

Speaking of which, does anyone even know where he is?

foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

Who knows. Perhaps he was so afraid of being taken alive and having to go through the legal process he didn't want to take any chances.

In any case he'd know the SWAT would have body armor and not be easy to kill when his elderly ass was sitting on the floor with nothing but a revolver in arm's reach.

But he engaged the security guard, right? That story hasn't changed has it?
Why the fuck would he care? He's got the revolver and if it doesn't kill, he will surely die from return fire so why off yourself? I'm not trying to argue and I really don't think it matters at this point. Just none of this make sense to me.

Hannity should be asking that question, he had a scheduled interview.

a (((greenberg))) is just letting goys know

Let that be a lesson to you: tell everyone everything that you know ASAP, for dead QT's tell no tales.

Never a guarantee.

I honestly don't know either. I just came up with what I think is a forensically plausible scenario for what I see in the hotel room photo. Ultimately I can't make any real judgements about his motives or psychology when he was carrying out his plan.

wake me up when they find campos suicided with bow and arrows to the back

I'd tap that dough can

Anything's better than Lena Dunham.
And hey. At least the dough is white.

Anything's better than Lena Dunham.
Zing!
Fucking kek!

You are very wrong about that. I suggest you actually research the matter instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

This is an unexpected dose of sanity for a thread like this…

it is so obvious that there is a cover up even my normie dad is noticing the shit they say doesn't add up. is this and indication of the jews weakening power?

As far as your average normie addressing the JQ? Probably not, But it is definitely sloppy work that has them all questioning the official statement, which is changing every day and based on an extremely flimsy premise already. So indirectly, yes, in a way.

Security guards aren't even close to being as armed as swat. A lot of them aren't even armed at all.

It doesn't always happen. That Armenian cunt from the Boston bombing got the boat he was hiding in filled full of bullets and he still made it out.

It stinks.

i think i got him started on it by comparing the rotherham rape fest to the hollyjew rape fest. told him that ignoring the jewish identity of rapists is the exact same problem the brits had with muslims

He was fixed and fitted with a collar. He is useless now

Another shady event. I don't think they were lone actors either.

here is his official mug shot photo

Tits or GTFO dumb bitch.

The Hollywood distraction was so effective too, I suppose they just couldn't resist shutting it down even harder. Don't let normies forget and now let them know what happens when narratives start to fall apart, become the storm that was foretold.

I don't get why he stopped shooting 2 minutes before the first officers made it up to his floor. He even had a camera set up so he knew they weren't at his floor yet.

Jesus, it's real.

Fucking shitskins.

It's all so tiring.

are people around there aware that the plague of pirate niggers were brought there by (((republicans)))?

>white woman gets suicided for spilling the beans
Every single time, something bad happens to a white woman it's "she's fat/coalburner with no evidence/degenerate/not like my animes so who cares what happened". Shills get the rope.

Well, I suppose this pretty much confirms everything we thought

Bump

It's already pinned my dude.

Kind of offtopic but anyone else notice how they always remove Paddocks eyebrows in the (((media))) to make him look more deranged? He has fucking eyebrows.

>>>/oven/

MSM would never alter photos

And it could have been a lot worse if nothing was being done. Despite how much kikery is going on, I definitely feel like we're making lots of progress.

This is sad. She was almost fuckable.

The Adelson/Chertoff bodyscanner motive and insider trading, plus the inconsistencies in the official story, plus witnesses now being murdered, needs to be memed until the DOJ makes an official statement. We have to crack this false flag.

When are you going to start killing your enemies? Your enemies have been killing you for ages. How much is it going to take?

Do we have any information on the note he seems to have left ? His body is right in front of it, I would bet that he wrote it sitting on the floor, put the adhesive on top of it to keep it from flying away and killed himself.

Why is nobody talking about it ?

Once they take out Trump. As it is doing so now would be a fools move, the media would scream bloody murder endlessly if anyone connected to the right racked up any kills. Plus Trumps pushing their shit in to devastating effect so theres really no need.

While I agree generally with your sentiment, I feel compelled to remind you and anyone else reading this that there is absolutely no reason to assume that you would be caught if you exercise a level of competence and restraint in your actions. One man can change the course of history with enough dedication and meticulous attention to detail. If there ever was a time for action, that time is now. Extinction is what the white race is facing if action is not taken.

As far as I know, epileptics have different triggers. Some are unaffected by visual stimulation, but stress or exhaustion can be a trigger for a fit.

Yes they do you retard.

SWATS tough for a lone nut, but their breaching patterns and the way they stack up would enable an intelligent attacker to at least kill the first run and force them to engage in a stand off. He couldve easily extended his shooting spree by 15 minutes if he poured accelerate in the hallway and set up a simple trip switch at the doors, hell even just listening for them then spraying some rounds through the wall when you hear them approach would take them completely by surprise and likely kill more then a few of them. If he rigged up all the ANFO he had in is car correctly innocuously parking it in a choke point where the cops are likely to rally would've devastated them. The trick is to predict behavior and position oneself accordingly.

They also threw in some stories about rape-roleplay sex with hookers, and the conspiracy nut trope. But apparently he can't kill a point blank target in a narrow hallway with 200 rounds, even though he can somehow kill 59 people in a field hundreds of yards away.

underrated post?

Either she's
A.) not real like that jesus guy so the story just blows more mist in the air for the public and (((conspiracy))) theorists
B.) never went there but was paid/her family got paid to get killed as she would have died either way from the tumor so even more mist blowing
C.) just attention whoring before she dies/kills herself

This is way too scripted for my tastes.

I posted it in the LV alphabet thread yesterday and was sneered at by a CIAnigger who cheered her death because she's a fattie and ignored by other posters. Yes, Holla Forums is garbage lately. see

you do realize epilepsy isn't only caused by tumors, right?

Only a faggot or a weeb would say something like that.

I want to hatefuck her so bad

Maybe someone can hack into the servers where they have a copy of the autopsy report if one even exists.

You know nothing of hatefuck

Wow what a blue eyed beauty

Goddamn, I want to anally rape this talking head cunt

Holy shit, what's going on? Look at the earlobes? Any connections?

stop it

Jesus fucking christ and I thought "Hi, my name is John" was annoying.

They most certainly do die from epilepsy.
Think before you type, your ignorance is a danger to humanity.
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1187111-overview

Was taking meds for a pituitary tumor and had multiple bouts with epilepsy. Article says she died in her sleep.

The easy foul play would be to co-opt the pharmacist into filling her epilepsy meds with something that would do the job. Problem is an autopsy finding out. Assuming there was no reason to suspect foul play, an autopsy would not be performed and it would go unnoticed.

Other ways? Bribing the mom or one of the family / friends to swap her meds. Consider all they'd need to do would be to slip one or two pills in the right bottle - she'd get to them eventually. Bribing a mother would take something special though. Friends - probably way easier depending…although it leaves so much room for a mess to clean up if someone decided to talk.

Three holes and a heart beat. Everything else can be fixed by exercise or a plastic surgeon.

She conveniently waited for her husband to leave before she had her fatal seizure. Stinks to high heaven. I pray for a coroner with scruples.

She was a fat pig, anyone saying he would "smash that" must be a typical niggerized burger degenerate. Kill yourself.

She looks like a Jewess tbh

This entire hoax cycle has been a masterpiece of playing the chans. They built in two or three layers of horsehit and even leaked some of it on the chans to keep us chasing tails and it worked. Fact is no one got anything like gunshots ok video because there were none.

There's a lot of people who would be willing to off their own kid for a quick buck or thrill, especially if that kid isn't being the breadmaker they were hoping they'd be. If this family has a history of going on trips to Vegas then I doubt they're of any kind of moral integrity.

I've been looking for info as to why the Las Vegas shooting was a hoax but can't find anything as most of the things that pop up after a search are news sources complaining that people are saying it was a hoax.

Where can I find more info about this?

DTR cant come soon enough

It's called lurking more and going over the archives.

So there is no proof of this?

Look at the archives, they suggest that the MSM narrative is a deliberate lie to cover up the truth of it.

Where are the archives?
I suppose you're talking about the thread archives?

I don't really trust snopes, is there a better source for this stuff?

This format is shit

Duh.

Too small a unit to function. Her husband left for work that morning and she was left alone with their only child. No older kids in the house. No cousins. (((They))) fucked us with the "nuclear family" bullshit.

… right.
Where are the archives?
Is there a list somewhere on pastebin?

Oh and the fact that there is constant shilling on these threads… shilling is a sign that there's definitely something fishy occurring. Even if the proof wasn't there, the shilling suggests that there is something covered up.

see
Fuck I'm not your mother. I don't need to hold your hand.

I saw most of the threads and it seemed pretty flaky evidence. I do agree something stinks (e.g. for pushing gun control as usual kike bullshit) and is being covered up.
Multiple shooters likely but not really any concrete proof beyond witness statements
Antifa link was proven IIRC
Democrat link also and that STFU up the muh drumpf fault snowflakes.

Lurk the fuck more

You see, there are many dumb opinions deliberately spammed in those threads. That's a disinfo tactic.

The main suspicious ties are the lockheed martin connection, the Bill gates/four seasons/OSIS connection, the alleged witness evidence of multiple shooters, the inconsistency in the brother's testimony (see the early threads - compare with latter).
Oh and the fact that most of the narrative is driven by Clinton compromised media sources of the likes of WAPO, CNN, etc. I read one source that seemed to make many claims with no direct evidence of their claims.

We don't get paid for this user, don't expect it to be delivered on a platter.

so a witness that goes against the CIA nigger narrative suddenly dies, but it's because she had epilepsy oh and it's the kind that doesn't care about flashing lights.

user, it sounds like you've got horrible parents when you were young.
Most parents that aren't drug addicts really shouldn't want to off their own kid.

Oh and lastly - Clinton is connected to George Soros.
A plausible cuase for this shooting is the earning of profit through insider information about the shooting and the potential market changes caused by the shooting.
Oh and hedge fund managers profit from this hysteria and chaos.

Yeah there's fuckall in that thread, just people going on google maps and screenshotting jewish shops

You didn't even read what you posted and fail to understand your article.

Mortality rate is entirely different from deaths due to epilepsy.
The only valid objection would be sudden death syndrome.
But she was on the meds and this would have been a non issue. Deaths from epilepsy are mostly related to the problems that epileptic seisure causes. Crashing while driving, drowning while swimming etc.

Things don't add up. People with epilepsy don't go to musical concerts and the whole article stinks.

However mortality rate of witnesses is apparently very high.
She suffered from SWUD. Sudden witness unexpected death. Should have taken more globalist pills and she'd be fine

She would't be allowed anywhere near if that were the cause.
Even tho they are triggered by other things, they aren't allowed this kind of stuff.

The archives lead to a trail of other archives.
You're a fucking retard.

My exact thoughts. She was neutralized.

Is Holla Forums all like this?
This is "listen and believe" tier lol

Forgot those ones, thank you user. Was hard to keep track of it all across so many threads.

I don't know what you want. What proof have you seen that stephen paddock acted alone? id say theres as much proof in these threads as there are in the MSM. Media narrative has already shifted multiple times about timelines of shooting. Witnesses saying there were multiple shooters, shooting incidents at different locations. Its obviously healthy to be skeptical and not just regurgitate everything you hear on /pol but if you're here to shill for the narrative that has been presented by the establishment you're not going to have much success.

You're a fucking shill. Fuck off.

If your prone to seizures vegas is not for you.. she was waxed by the feds

Many people in the MSM have also raised concerns about the narrative, only to be overshadowed by the loudest voice and the directors of those joints.
This is the worst cover up since 9/11 in my books.

Some people may be that stupid user..

Exactly the same thing, yeah

Her maiden name was Snyder. Pic related

legacy.com/obituaries/vvdailypress/obituary.aspx?n=kymberley-jo-snyder-suchomel&pid=186942151&fhid=9248

If he really planned to go out and was an intelligent man with motives as well as tactics. Then he would of set that place ablaze if he intended to die. You could easily have gasoline in there and light the outside room on fire. Preventing any access to him, but, he must of planned to get away, eh? I mean for as much time as this guy had to set this all up. It doesn't make sense he wouldn't also prepare for what was obviously going to occur. Since there's a lot to know in these events you know… Like response time of the SWAT, or other security apparatuses. He could of easily made bombs to set up in that hotel if not going with simple destructive means.

Unless he was told it was going to go down differently and believed that

yeh ok mr cia and your inability to recognize your own mistakes and own up to them will be apart of the kindling to the flames that will consume the world whole

Epileptic here. Yes they do, Rabbi.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

I'm afraid you're looking at the wrong man. He's not saying epilepsy doesn't cause someone to die. He is saying it's a catalysts to someone dying. So like he said earlier it's not the epilepsy that kills them… It's what might happen or will happen if you have a seizure during the wrong moment.

haha I remember her… sent by romney if I'm not mistaken? solid keks

Right.

They are in everything. From Government to Education. It will take a lot of work and I don't see it happening. Too bad. America could have been GREAT.

She's repulsive, how could you even get/stay erect? I can actually hear her condescending tone just through the picture alone.

Pic related apparently happened on 4chan

jesus christ what a shitshow

The ONLY way to lose weight is to quit eating so much! Exercise burns little calories, e.g., a mile walk or run is 60 cal.Most adults eat > 2000 cal/day.

Nope. They like to keep the pressure constantly on. Everything is a struggle. Feast or famine, but mostly famine. 99.999% 'No's'. See the game for what it is and learn to fucking cope. Do not let those bastards get the best of you. You're here, I'm here, we're fucking doing this. Fuck them. Never give up, Never surrender!

NASTY! Can you get it up for this?

Look up some of the side effects of the major Epilepsy meds like Depakote. Some people have to make a choice between being alive and overweight, or being dead. Anyway, I've seen worse. At least her upper arms are smaller than her calves, and she has actually huge tits instead of obesity flaps.

If she were legit landcetacea her arms would be as big or bigger than her legs.

It's entirely diff but yea keep meme speaking ya fuckin faggot. Cuz that verily proves you right - you are really just being a distraction. L O L

Also tied to the Las Vegas shooting, consider this:
democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2017/10/04/fairport-shooting-two-found-dead-in-fairport/730605001/

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/10/10/las-vegas-shooter-reno-home/752243001/

kind of irrelevant but i always found it beautiful how the area below white peoples eyes turns blue when they dont sleep well

no one bothers to kill a incredible witness.

regardless of reason for hambeastiness, her other health problems already put her in the 'sterilize' category.

JIDF don't even care about exposing themselves anymore.

Just actually blocking the door (with furniture, a big ass fridge is probably the best) will be more than enough to delay any team not using breaching charges (IE 99% of them). Then just open fire through the walls.

That's what Merah did in France and why the stand off lasted so long, he didn't kill any french SWATs but he injured enough to make them fall back.

When you hear the guy add explosives and rigged a camera in the hallway it doesn't make sense he didn't do something as simple as simply blocking the door!

do you prefer wypippo?

Condescending cute-faced girls spewing establishment bullshit with such pride in their eyes and with such annoying tone of holie-than-thou voice really wakes up some inner Sweden in me.

SUDEP, Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy, you just drop dead instantly.
Status epilepticus you have a seizure lasting 5+ minutes and die.
Photosensitive seizures are pretty damn rare. The "omg flashing lights" stereotype continues to live on because of a Pokemon episode 20 years ago.

Such a shame, should have just stayed home and looked at some tentacle porn.

t. kurt

When I first said:

USG is murdering its own citizens

I was ruthlessly attacked by ZOG-paid shills.

They are silent now.

I think we're all very well aware of this red text friend. That's a perk of being in power over us, they have the upper hand… for now. For now.

The gun wasn't kicked, this isn't seen by the blood spatter, and the "First Responders" said they didnt kick the gun.

Found the nigger.

No people just don't like spoon feeding every faggot that rolls in, in every thread. Look at the stickied post in the catalog about the vegas shooting. There's 25ish other threads archived. Evidence anons have brought up is more convincing than the MSM narrative, especially since some of it's so obvious, yet not mentioned on the news.

I had a friend die several months ago from a seizure in his sleep, healthy, active, fit, in his late 30's early 40's right next to his wife. They were both in bed sleeping.

The blatant effort to make what happened in Vegas as convoluted and confusing as possible proves it was an op of some kind. If it was an actual terrorist attack we would know by now, deep state got caught with its pants down and is trying to memory hole the entire thing. Remember how fast Bush was certain 9/11 was done by "terrorists"? It was like the next day, meanwhile we still don't even have a motive for Vegas.

It's still like 85%+ white, so white people still believe in "white privledge". It's a college campus so the pozz is out the neg hole. I had Tranny professors, Blind professors, White hating nigger professors, White hating Jewish professors…its a smorgasbord of white hate and jewish influence. After the attack, there was students(a few but stood where 1000's walk by every day) openly saying that Religion of Cuck™ is peace & other sjw bullshit.

What's going on? Why is it kosher to talk about this? Why does snopes say that it happened? What's going on?

We never saw it being kosher to question things with other shootings. This is too weird.

"Suchomel, 28, who was not injured during [the] shooting, died early [October 9] at her Apple Valley home, according to her grandmother, Julie Norton, the co-founder of the High Desert Phoenix Foundation.

Norton found Suchomel just after 8:30 a.m. when she arrived to care for her 3-year-old great-granddaughter, Scarlett. She believes Suchomel may have died in her sleep after her husband, Mike, left for work at 4:30 a.m.

“Kymberley had epilepsy and she’s always been prone to seizures — she told her friend that she recently had three focal seizures,” Norton told the Daily Press. “I believe the stress from the shooting took her life.”

Suchomel, who was taking medication for a pituitary tumor, shared her fear of trying to fall sleep at night as the “sounds of gunfire” become louder in her head and the images of “broken and bloody bodies” flashed through her mind."

Mine aren't horrible since they let me finish my degree even when I wasn't in a good shape MD took one look at me and wrote a letter to multiple therapists asking them take a crack at me because apparently I looked like someone dumped a sad cat in a basin of lemon juice. Her words, but I've known plenty of people with parents like that. Worse still, one of my childhood friends died from such fuckery.

I don't think we even know 1% of what's going on behind the scenes. There's always more to learn. that's also why I can't stand people who bash esotericism without even learning what it's about first.

she looked fairly thin 2 years ago, pic very much related

she's a hottie for sure, but she said she was drinking the night before and you're not supposed to drink when taking epilepsy meds combined with literally running for her life i'm guessing it was too much and she wasnt actually fine when she left the concert. there's nothing to indicate she was murdered, her posts aren't shoah'd and her information isn't tremendously reliable (she thinks the cracks she's hearing are firecrackers instead of mk12 rounds flying over her head.)

apparently they just give money and things to people's families, they're not very discerning folks

lel

WHY IS THIS STILL STICKIED

Oh, is that why you filthy kikes have always gone out of your way to be such an apocalyptic pain in our collective ass this whole time?

This post glows in the dark

Definitely under rated post.

Whatever gave you the idea that people don't die of epilepsy?

epilepsy.com/learn/early-death-and-sudep

OP gives a snopes link, I will give him an image.

Try for the past two years.

…this

original BO drove it into the ground and turned it over to….."other people"
I remember the days when you could interact on this board with it's creator and hotwheels. Now you're censored and banned for even trying to talk about it

I like the more traditional boyshort panties girls wearing over thongs

The backspatter you talk about is generally not big enough to pick up with the resolution provided by most cameras unless they re close. Most of that shit is tiny, and often requires luminol to truly see what is where.

It's kind of like when people get shot, they can often just have a small hole that may barely bleed, rather than chunks of the body fly off dramatically. Real life is not (((hollywood))) and I would encourage you to lurk /k/ more before emotionally investing in forensics learned from movies and applying it to a shitty image that doesn't even look like it goes beyond 256 colors.

You deserve a seizure for this post. They do indeed die.

That's what >>>/polmeta/ is for

I don't care what anyone says, rape is good for cunts like these

Agreed x1000. Couldn't help but think of this gem.

light eyes, would hatefuck

sent by jeb's people. I dont have them but remember photo's of the two together for some diddling sesh.

dumbest thing i've read all day. leave and never come back

rape is nigger tier, where did all you come from?

I wonder if this is the big news the MUH DRUGS kikes in the other thread are trying to make us avoid.

I'm a defender of rape culture if it helps make white babies that are extracted from a commie upbringing.

/po/ has been inundated by retards over the last couple days, they all exhibit a palpably different posting style, always trying to change board orthodoxy. I think the Vegas and Hollywood investigations really kicked the hornets nest; someone is paying for all this weird shilling.

*challenge

You need to leave muhammed the pedo goatfucker, this is literally the mindset of your average rapefugee get out

try reading the history of European laws. If a man was an acceptable match for a woman, he was simply required to marry her; this is not cruel since women enjoy being raped by suitable men such as myself.

Stop posting and lurk for 2 years you fucking faggot.

Just like 9/11 witnesses who have died in the past decade. How fake all this shit is lol.

But seriously, how naive do you have to be to not understand that there is nothing women love more than being overpowered by a strong, brooding man?

Volant, an Intelligence and department of defense contractor has a plane that was registered to Stephen Paddock. You can see it if you look it up on Flight Aware but not if you look it up on the FAA thing.

Still bangable IMO, I swear most people here have incredibly huge standards.

Lol ikr. People die all the time around strange events like these….hmmmmm…. wait a minute

1)Was this person an expert, a credible witness, or privy to insider information?
2)Did this person die in suspicious circumstances?
This stuff DOES happen, but an unhealthy and ignorant bystander out of 10s of thousands? Barking up the wrong tree.

She was very outspoken on Facebook about two shooters and saw a man in Camo walking around that even said to her “Taking up a lot of real estate there huh?” Because she was dancing in an open spot. She detailed how she heard gunfire from multiple directions that got louder at one point when they ran into the parking lot and hid underneath a truck. She seemed to have a very good memory and was very good about detailing what happened.

One more thing, epilepsy is rarely fatal if treated. Something like a .5% risk of the type of death she experienced. Which is obviously very minute.

Hopefully you died from that post faggot.

That is bullshit tbh.

Chuckled/10

Once again, more information is needed to come to a sensible conclusion. I am thinking that the shooting may have been a third party outside of ZOG. They had a narrative ready to go for everything they were involved in. They are confused as shit about the Vegas shooting. It certainly could have been a bodyscanner financial plot, as some anons have said, or something else.

Does anyone know if this dead woman was actually going to the concert as an epileptic or was merely in the area? Further, we need possible angles toward assassination, if that was the case. There would have been indicators left at the home if someone had gotten in or out, most likely. I would expect any surviving husband and whatnot to go over things and make sure. I would also expect him to talk if he knows anything.

In fact, I would doubt that this woman was assassinated at all, because now that I think of it, you are more likely to be killed for not talking. If you have already revealed all information publicly, then nothing is gained by killing you.

Yeah fat keyboard warriors tend to do that.

Aren't there several dead witnesses now?

C'mon, stop trying to shame fella for not being interested in girls with saggy fat.

stop the fucking press
a redneck calling her fat is evidence of what?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. She doesn't know what she is talking about. Giant buildings at different angles, obstacles, hard surfaces, different calibers, and the sounds of the rounds themselves at different distances from you when you are downrange are going to sound very strange to someone ignorant of every facet of that. Overwhelming. How many times has she been around gun ranges? Machine gun ranges? Been shot at before?

Jesus christ, most cops are so nervous and incompetent that they regularly overestimate the number of shooters. Killing some fat girl with nothing useful to add makes no fucking sense.

and how many other people with no idea what they are talking about are also saying they think there were 2 shooters, out of everyone in the vicinity that night? If this is the rate they're getting killed off at most will die of old age.

Crisis actress with "charity" ends role and cashes in, news at 10

checked.
4 if you include patsy Paddock.

It's a crap-shoot though: you can end up behind bars or make that bitches box do pic related.

realize this please
they are trying to egg you onto a wild goose chase

you can tell by how the story withholds the cause of death

and unrelatedly, why do retards think that they wouldn't kill citizens in a false flag and that they use actors? just retarded

because they are using actors ?!!?!?

but why the wild goose chase? why.

26 threads of autistic digging into ever expanding and changing rabbit holes. Everybody thinks it's real but disagrees on the how and will never be able to reconcile their views and put forward unified opposition to the psyop creators.

to distract you from doing anything useful maybe?

maybe some one wants to breed distrust of the US government. good for them if thats the case. but don't arrive at the right conclusion in general by making several bad specific conclusions

Yes, they do, as a direct cause of the epilepsy and not just from hitting their heads etc. There is the threat of sudden death in people with epilepsy, and there is also a risk of something called status epilepticus, which is a state brought on by repeated seizures without any recovery in between. This can be fatal. Sometimes they just don't recover.

And not all epilepsy is photosensitive. I have epilepsy and I can go to loud concerts just fine, because I am not triggered by lights (or loud music). I also, like this girl, get focal seizures primarily, with a grand mal (the big dramatic seizures most people think of when they hear "epilepsy") are very rare for me. Epilepsy can also change a bit as you age, with some people experiencing several different types of seizures. A focal seizure starts in one part of the brain (such as the temporal lobe) and can then spread to the rest of the brain causing a grand mal, or petit mal where you just lose consciousness for a few seconds without any obvious external symptoms.

So it's entirely possible to die directly from epilepsy, and many people with epilepsy are just fine at loud concerts, but death is quite unusual if this woman was medicated and her seizures were under control. Seizures can also be triggered in weird ways. An EEG test, for example, is designed to trigger seizure activity.

obviously we are advocating that our society should not punish men for raping women because this is the single best way to fight white genocide.
cucks will say
A nice trudeu tier argument that could apply to killing as well
watch as the feminist hags lurking here larping as national socialists come out of the wordwork with no arguments.
you rights do not matter or exist
might makes right
you are a second class citizens and only exist to shit out babies

Ok.

kek

why did it have to be like this pol

And the threat of this happening is like .5% faggot. That means it doesn’t happen 99.5% of the fucking time.

Facebook posts from here: heavy.com/news/2017/10/kymberley-suchomel-las-vegas-shooting-facebook/

she might still be alive if her husband kept her off the internet. seriously, who reads such walls of text?

I still haven't seen an explanation for the multiple broken windows.

ARE YOU'RE JOKING ME?

Man, they fucking dropped that witness Murder\Suicide thing after one news blip in my area, and no one has mentioned anything about Paddocks home being broken into. It all gets pushed out by NEGRO SPORTSBALL DEBACLES. Even if one doesn't think that there is an intricate web that pulled this entire thing off the lack of coverage for these events in favor of just pasting a bunch of fucking #VEGAS STRONG merchandise over everything and calling it a day certainly is a red pill to the attentive fence sitter.

She's ok, the problem is when idiots post ugly landwhales (it's ussually one fag posting like 30 pics of the same uggo). Day of the helicopters can't come soon enough, those retards are part of the reason a fat landwhale thinks she's a supermodel or some shit. polite sage-tofu

High Desert Phoenix Foundation
"Suchomel and Norton created the Phoenix Foundation nearly 10 years ago after [2] family friends, [aged 16 & 18] of Apple Valley were killed in an abandoned military bunker near Helendale. Over the years the foundation has helped many High Desert residents who have suffered tragedy . . ."

In her employment capacity, she would potentially have flight scheduling knowledge of clients, and/or aeronautic parts inventory.

Just add a drip if she was in the Hospital anyways, informed consent is treated pro forma in the best of facilities.

>obituary: Apple Valley
Pretty sure one of the addresses of a Paddock - or Campos/Danely - property was in Apple Valley from within the last 3 threads.

Pic Related, seem to aid orphaned kids on the regular . . .

Approaching a 6.6/7 with some dieting and less aids pancreatic function, kek

The Gio Rios account is similar:
Then explicates them as nothingbugrer distraction as Mandalay gets their first mag/belt off into the crowd "a good 10 seconds."

If they are bagging witnesses,maybe its the putative crisis actors not sticking to script. Would check Rios' employment for spook/NGOs/aerospace companies. (Do we have MoldyLocks' or Dr. Phil Gingers' handy, on that note?)

Shill, you need to up you're game tbh.

Sage negated, schlomo

The comments in this thread wreak of gaslighting

So are you telling me Sinead fucked that nigger in the facebook photo for that $100 gift card?

Daily reminder that there are shills here like who want Holla Forums to exclusively and only discuss the dead-end lesser happenings that occurred on 10/1/2017, defending themselves with an endless succession of strawmans and argument misattributions and misrepresentations and non sequiturs, while denying that the Deep State:

Killed 58 innocent people at Mandalay.

Killed Stephen Paddock.

Killed John Beilman & his daughter.

Killed Kymberly Sychomel.

Killed Daphne Galizia.

Tortured Jesus Campos.

And possibly killed Chad Nishimura.

The Deep State is trying really hard to cover up its failed psyop. It is trying to cover up there being at least two shooters at Mandalay – Patsy Paddock being the diversion shooter, and a CIAnigger being the primary killer – and it is trying to cover up the original script, which involved several patsies in operation (perhaps, indeed, even in several locations), several spooks shooting up the whole place, explosions, bombings, and 1,000s of fatalities - a second 9/11.

A psychological operation gone wrong, that's what the Deepstate is trying to cover up, using murder to cover up its (both intended and executed) murder.

We will continue discussing the whole picture of what happened, rather than narrowing the scope of debate to the things that obsessive and confirmed shills tell us to discuss. Everything will be documented and debated, to the great consternation of ZOG-paid shills.

Deepstate Did Vegas. And USG is murdering its own citizens. Every time you see a kike shill, copy and paste these two sentences. Watch the shills flail around, exposing themselves.

You are being bluepilled.

I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way. We are being cornered systematically.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.

Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
Their four main strategies:
1) Just delete the message outright
2) Flooding the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Bots/shills making replies that roughly agree with the message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
4) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot in charge of this little corner"
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech with no due process is 100% jewish. When you support it you are giving in to your jewish conditioning and are forsaking your rational mind. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do. If you knowingly support censorship you have renounced your Aryan identity

Haven't you ever wondered why people very seldom call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives the average activist reliable anonymity with minimal effort and most motivated people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.

What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.
The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

This is bottom-tier bot 'logic' trying to make you afraid of living your life.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for anonymously posting statements calling for revolution on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this anonymously is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

What action am I calling for exactly?
I don't presume to be the general in charge of the revolution. But I can tell the plain facts: if we keep being censored we can't get anything going. Censors are our first enemy.
If any of you are willing to take real action, take it against media entities. Sabotage their infrastructure, hunt their personel. They don't deserve to live, they are the hand that is choking our people. Cut it off.
Kill them. Find a vulnerable target that is guilty of spreading lies or suppressing free voices and kill them. We need for everyone of their sort to be afraid to do their job.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors.

So they are either trying to step-up or they fucked up in such way that alphabets distrust each other even more and can't decide witch lie go with

…now that you mention it ,They will kill some women that only we would believe in the first place but won't shutdown this page or kill us
(altho we wouldn't really know if they do)

This bitch is part of the hoax cover. The chans are being played like a fiddle by dropping these oh so juicy hints that there may have been multiple shooters. News flash there were no shooters, this is all an elaborate (and poorly done imo) hoax by a bunch of jews. Nothing will come of this girl, she isnt even fucking real.

Thankfully not too much will come of this hoax either - the real test awaits when we get a hoax directly targeting the chans, like "so and so got doxxed on internet hate group site Holla Forums then a crazy huwhite male shot the poor commie with his snipper rifle". They will try to institute englabd style speech controls with an event (hoaxed ofc) along those lines, mark my words.

truepundit.com/video-leaked-las-vegas-swat-audio-indicates-police-gunned-down-stephen-paddock-in-hotel/

probably a consequence of →

This. They even make sure that the photo of their fake witness is "cute" enough to elicit sympathy from gullible young men, but not too "cute" to put her out of their imagined league (and thus reduce the fucks they give.)
"witnesses being killed" is just part of the hoax, it's also ridiculous since killing a witness after they have already made a statement is rather pointless and a woman can be shut up extremely easily just as effectively with a firm talking to/pay off, thus avoiding the "evidence" of a dead witness.
This part of the script really was written for the low of intelligence.

Just to add, this particular operation was designed from the ground up to incorporate social media, if not use it as its central pillar.
The multiple witnesses who filmed themselves repeating "those aren't real bullets" followed by "realization" that the bullets were "real", is meant to pre-empt deniers on Youtube and other social media platforms, priming the normie to respond to people claiming hoax "oh but even the people on the scene thought it was fake to begin with, totally understandable! but it was real!"

They already are laying the groundwork for this, "warnings" like "some of you guys are pretty ok, so stay away from tomorrow" have been posted the day before "massacres" on more than one occasion, and in the days before the London bridge attack, a strange coded message was posted to the chans which, when solved, gave the exact coordinates of the "attack" that was carried out a few days later.
They're probing, laying "evidence" for later use, and will advance to exactly the sort of scenario you described in due course.
Fin.

THIS IS SHIT IS FUCKED

They do, just not very often. Sudden death also doesn't effect adults as much as children. By the way if you have exposure the flashing lights, it doesn't matter if the right medication is used. It happens when sleeping, but it's been weeks since the Las Vegas event, her stress wouldn't have been that bad, unless they were pressuring her elsewhere, meaning whether she died naturally or not it's still their fault.

YOU'RE STARTING TO GLOW IN THE DARK

daily reminder

Jesus that was arduous to read.

It sounds larpy AF to me. Just some disabled faux cowgirl trying to garner as much attention as possible. She lost all credibility at the "warmth of the passing bullets" bit. Between that and her being magically drawn to her friend.

>everyone who disagrees with (((me))) is a shill
>everyone who tries to talk about anything but (((my theories))) is a shill

Nice try faggot. Uncovering detail is important. Only thinking big picture guarantees you'll miss something. Something that (((they))) would likely want missed.

Isn't it funny that the people calling people kikes for having any sort of discourse are also advocating for the kikiest shit?

You're not supposed to drink when on epilepsy meds. They were drinking in vegas 2.5 days in a row minimum. She's obviously prone to hysterics. She's probably drinking at home too. Most epilepsy isn't photosensitive, so there's no reason to assume hers was.
>see archive.fo/i0mQY

Usual triggers are not sleeping, drugs/alcohol use, stress and going off your meds. We know that she was drinking at some point, she was certainly stressed (as per her mother's statement), her husband leaves for work at 4:30am, so her sleep cycle is probably perpetually disrupted. So that's most of your triggers right there.

Also, she had 3 seizures recently (presumably before 10/1) and that points to her not managing her disease well in general (likely for above reasons).

You're technically correct, most don't die from epilepsy, they die from banging their head on something while they're having a seizure. Very rarely a seizure is bad enough that you get cardiac problems.

Could be either in this case, but I don't think she's writing an uber compelling story and getting a ton of traction so there's no reason she needs to be dead if you're a spook trying to stay spooky.

How many dead witnesses is this now?

They really don't want us to know who did this.

This makes at least 6 dead witnesses whose statements contradicted the official story.

Jesus I got sick while this was all happening and it's all been memory holed. I can't even follow these Vegas threads. This must be what pizzagate is like to people who show up late and don't know where it started :/

Is this thread really due to fall off the board yet?

Yes, because it's a non story. There's at most 2 people who were there during the shooting that are now dead. One was literally prone to seizures.

The couple who's car crashed is more suspicious (and not that suspicious honestly, cars crash all the time).

8ch.net/pol/res/10872238.html#10886394 is the vegas thread now.

checked

have a background user, any witnesses need to stay in the spotlight for in the shadows without truth ye shall surely die

I'd fuck her

OH SHIT, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW, SHE WAS FINAL DESTINATION

This girl looks somewhat like Boxy. I can't unsee it

top kek, it's meming itself

kind of like how elisa lamb spelled with letters mixed around spell (translated) to bad asylum. supposedly a huge psyop distraction for /x/ related people.

wait, if 9/11 was a psyop, does that mean that pearl harbor was a psyop to force america into involvement in WWII?

why is this thread getting slid so hard?

This thumbnail could be a Ted-X talk.