==Dealing with the gay community==

So I was thinking about memetic warfare on the fags.
We could start by informing the muslim people how the lgbtbbq movement is just an attempt by the evil white people to assimilate them into their own ranks and leave their religion and identity behind and stray them away from the path of God.
How so called muslims calling for tolerance of the homos have been corrupted by satan and his lies, how the devil deceives you with honeyed words and temptations and how many have fallen for it.
How trump is unknowingly doing Gods work with his gay conversion therapy program and the people "behind it all" are angry at him for this reason. (maybe skip this for now or it might be too obvious).
Other similar ideas are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is the proper way to deal with the "gay community"

>>>/bog/

so is the plan useless?

Well HIV/AIDS is a strong enough reason to get people to feel disgust. Disease and promiscuity should be the attack vectors against the gay community.

You're getting distracted.
The shirkers and cowards here want to either help you stay distracted or to mock and ridicule you so as to destroy your will and drag you down to their level.
Gays are a distraction. Gays have no power. Gays are not flooding our nations with non-Whites, thus committing the largest ethnic cleansing operation in the history of humanity.
Jews are.
Focus on important things. Not irrelevant shit.

Oh and if you were wondering, I am not advocating going out and killing random Jews. Most Jews don't have power either. So odds are, you'd kill someone irrelevant and thus accomplish nothing. Also, anyone advocating violence is probably working for the government. Instead, you must go out and rekindle White identity.

Getting Muslims to hate gays accomplishes nothing. In fact, they already hate them. Want to accomplish something? Break the Jewish shackles over the minds of our kinsmen. Free the minds of White people.

Gays are an incredibly small minority of the population.

It is the Jews who have put them in the spotlight. Without the Jews they'd still be hiding in their bath houses.

The existence of the homosexual is a threat only insomuch as his lifestyle can be used as a Jewish brainwashing tool a la the LGBT movement. Without the Jew the homosexual can do little harm to society as a whole. While the powerless homosexual is still a dangerous pedophile and must be rooted out, he has little chance of destabilizing society as a whole.

Get out

just thought every little bit would help, and the leftists will have a massive amount of mental juggling to do when muslims complain about a white homosexual conspiracy to drive them into satans grips.

for targeting normal whites who are privately disgusted but think they should not be bigoted, just keep spreading the stats on homos and pedophilia, and always use appropriate pictures of just how disgusting they are whenever you can get away with. Also use std/hiv rates which also ties in with spreading info about the niggers and helps keep women from racemixing and fucking fags

Oh yes goyim, focus your attention on the homosexual, he's your number one enemy, not us, er, I mean those darn Jews!

Fags and niggers should hang, but the Jews have to get it first.

why would fags fuck women? is this some contrived way to make more gay people?

for targeting normal whites who are privately disgusted but think they should not be bigoted, just keep spreading the stats on homos and pedophilia, and always use appropriate pictures of just how disgusting they are whenever you can get away with. Also use std/hiv rates which also ties in with spreading info about the niggers and helps keep women from racemixing and fucking fags

Fuck if I know, but it happens. Also I was trying to use one word to include 'bisexuals' as it's all faggotry but whatever.

Maybe so. Awhile ago some genius too good for Holla Forums came up with Operation Pandemonium.
Essentially he pointed out that the Democratic party is a coalition of freaks, non-Whites, and union members. By freaks, I'm talking about mentally deranged people like transgentards, perverts, and of course self hating Whites
The funny thing about the Democratic Party is that these groups don't like each other.
Mestizos hate Blacks and view gays and transgentards as freaks. Muslims hate the gays and view the leftists pushing for gay politics as anti-Religion of Cuck™ic (as you pointed out). Blacks hate the massive influx of Mestizos and view the White cucks as weak, effeminate cowards. Yeah, liberals think flooding their nations with non-Whites leads to liberal domination. But liberals are delusional. They live under the false notion that their ideals are infallible and that all humans are logical creatures that will all vote for them because liberals are just perfect. But in the real world, Blacks want a Black in charge. Mestizos want a Mestizo in charge. And the Muslims want one of their people in charge… and he should also be their ethnicity too! (Kurds want a Kurdish leader, Turks want a Turkish leader, etc)
Now let's deal with the White members of the coalition of Hell.
Feminists, LGTBQTIDBATSBSUYSVUSHVJSHV, union members, the tenured professor elites & bureaucrats, & environmentalists.

He proposed in the wake of the shock of the Trump victory that we take the panic of the Democratic party and turn their various factions against each… however OP was much smarter than the average Holla Forumsack. This wasn't just about petty infighting. He proposed that we encourage the various factions to try to wrest control of the Democratic party away from the other factions. For instance, the Democratic Party owes it to the Black community to front a Negro instead of another "old White guy."

Here is where OP went wrong. Most Holla Forumsacks have a very, very short attention span. This was a brilliant idea and I threw my heart & soul into producing propaganda & feeding it to the various factions via my sockpuppet accounts on Black, liberal, union member, & feminist sites (I don't speak Spanish so I didn't bother with the Mestizos). I'm certain many other did as well. However most forgot almost immediately and a few days after a flurry of activity, nothing more ever came of it. The Mods have carefully cultivated the absolute worst trash on the internet. Idiots who care more for their brand and Holla Forums culture than their own race. So of course they lack the fortitude and discipline to see a brilliant idea through to it's finish. It would have been glorious but it turned out to be a pass-time for undedicated trolls. And I'm sure that JIDF is laughing their asses off and spirting coffee or whatever Jews drink out their noses as they intentionally create pointless conflicts on Holla Forums and accuse everyone of being a Jew who does anything. However honestly I think their number is small. Just a few here and there. Idiots have been far more destructive than the Jews have been.

So I do not advocate anything complicated anymore. Clearly we are not capable of complex schemes. Instead, all we can do is simple things that even a retarded child could accomplish and most Holla Forumsacks won't even do this!!!
Disseminate pro-White propaganda. That's it. No brains are required. Just copy and paste pro-White propaganda onto paper and disseminate it. Or share pro-White memes on Twitter, facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, and whatever social media you can.

Here is a podcast that will teach you (and anyone else interested) in how to deal a consistent & powerful message. A consistent powerful message is how the Jews maintain their power. However their memes are based on lies. They are in fact lies.
Diversity is not a strength. It is White Genocide
whiterabbitradio.net/podcast-2

they give you plenty to work with

Yes, you can't kill your own people i guess.

Yeah, and the enemy army's commander is at fault and killing them would end the fight, but you can't reach him without plowing through his units.

Sandniggers throw faggots off of buildings OP, I don't know how you could possibly turn them against fags any further despite being fags themselves

You're so clever.

That's dumb. You can kill as many gays as you have bullets and accomplish absolutely nothing. Name one thing killing a powerless faggot will accomplish?
Actually it will accomplish something and this is it;
Say a dumbass like you walked into a gay bar and shot up the place.
1. It will allow the Jews to make millions of Whites feel guilty for being hateful White bigots.
2. It will grant them an opportunity to implement more hate speech laws (to fight the hatred of the gays of course)
3. Because White people are generally law abiding and kind, smoking some fags (get it?) will cause many of our more tender hearted folks, even if they already oppose gay marriage to join in the chorus of disapproval for "hating" gays. After all, all this hatred led to a dumbass like you shooting up a gay bar so "hate" is bad.

And what does killing a bundle of fags (get it?) accomplish for our side? Nothing. It accomplishes absolutely nothing. Gays will get the public sympathy and attention they desperately crave and Whites will be guilt-tripped by the mass media for the next year.

Gays don't have power. Jews do.
Only a LARPing idiot thinks in your terms. 2-dimensional thinkers like you make fine foot soldiers, but we don't need foot soldiers right now. Not until the shooting begins.

Actually I take that back. We DO need people like you. Please disseminate pro-White propaganda in public places. Of course you probably won't because you sound like a LARPing shirker and a coward.

Richard Spencer? IS THAT YOU?

To think a thread died for this faggotry.

As long you date perfect aryan males and donate sperm for perfect aryan women. It's fine.
The best thing about it is, you get have great sex and still promote the white race.

Name a faggot who has real power.
Not power given, real power. Power to give.

You won't. You'll just spazz out and act like a nigger and then accuse me of being someone you hate because that's how your mind works.
But for the intelligent minority here, my point remains. Killing gays accomplishes nothing. If you're going to kill someone, kill Gerald Levin or Bob Igor or someone with POWER.
Of course Bob Matthews thought that he'd kill important people and he fucked up because that's what happens in real life. You fuck up and make dumb decisions. So no one should try to kill anyone. Simply disseminate pro-White propaganda.

Well said, user.

Look I'm not saying it is impossible, but they've nigger rigged this alliance for a long time and the coalition is splitting on its own. I frankly doubt that faggot mods had much to do with any failure of a plan which likley wouldn't bear immediate results and what results it might cause may not be visible as the demoshit leadership tries to obfuscate the splintering from the greater bodypolitic.

Look I created a recipe for nerve gas which has not yet been used to kill thousands of kikse and urbanite scum, pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E, yet I don't bitch about it.

Admittedly up to 10% of kikes are faggots in some manner compared to the 0.6% of whites, so there are faggots with power, many of which are also kikes. There are also faggot front-men like Anderson Cooper though he holds little power. There are politicians who are openly faggots, they could be targeted. As can kikes by killing them and their children, niggers can be hunted like animals, spics should have their section 8 housing burned, rapeugees should be murdered in their sleep ect.

You can do any of these things, just don't get caught. Remember to contaminate the scene with randomly collected human material(hair, skin flakes, ect collected from some public location). So long as you don't know the victim they'll have no real chance of placing you on a list of suspects unless you leave behind physical evidence and even with some evidence without any reason to suspect you they wouldn't have any ability to apply that evidence effectively in their investigation.And if you ask whether I've personally murdered shitskins or committed arson well I simply won't say nor would anybody else.

As for what it achieves? Well in the case of destroying spics invading a small town it might well save the town by dissuading them from moving more in. In the case of a dead kike it really speaks for itself. A dead faggot might save a child from molestation. And if they cannot pin it on anybody at worst you have killed an enemy, at best you create a backlash that pushes this country an inch closer to the civil war, a war we are all be assured to win.

One thing I don't understand is why anybody here thinks that the FBI would advocate random violence, that's not how they work. That isn't a honeypot. They want another McVeigh, whom they were following for years. A faggot who associated with shitskins in SE Asia and sympathized with sand nigglets who starved to death in Iraq, but they still painted him as a white nationalist because they either found or planted a copy of the Turner Diaries among his personal effects.

John Derbyshire once said that the biggest redpill against faggotry was a graphic description of buggery.

James Alefantis

Gays allowed to adopt children in some states and with that have the ability to pervert and corrupt little children who will go on to do the same thing. That is an insane amount of power.

Out the pedophiles among them. Gays have been engaging in and covering up pedophilia for decades. The Weinstein thing gives a big opening to start taking down the Hollywood pedos, a lot of those pedos will be gay. Get them and you get the LA/Hollywood and show business fags that have been covering it all up. All that gets you to NYC, which opens up attack vectors to theater, music, and politics. Then we get to Washington DC.

Not bad. He definitely should be shot.
But then I do wonder just how powerful he actually is. Does he have the power to choose who runs in elections and who wins? I think not.
But good job anyway.

Want to put that theory to the test? Be my guest.
And if you want to kill someone, kill someone important like (((Gerald Levin))) and if you really want to smoke a fag instead of a Jew, kill James Alefantis.

True, however they're Jews first and gay second. There is no international homosexual organization that controls mass media organizations. But there ARE Jewish ones.
And I suspect that if it came down to gay rights or Jewish supremacy (either or) the gay Jews would just bite the bullet and consign their behavior to the closet… but they needn't worry about that because Jews love degeneracy anyway.
The point is that Jews aren't powerful because they're Jews. Being jewish isn't magical. They aren't super-human by any means. Jews are powerful because Jews are ethnocentric and therefore are a part of an international community and they back each other up and help each other out when taking over corporations and systems. Gays aren't. Gays are just mentally deranged individuals without an international community to back them up. And even if they did have one, honestly I doubt they'd be able to accomplish much anyway. Every gay I know is undisciplined and just… off mentally. Jews are natural predators who understand ruling from the shadows. Gays tend to be flashy and showy and obsess over being the center of attention.

But you do make a logical point. Some powerful Jews certainly are gay. However they are powerful NOT because they like dicks but because they like the ADL and Jewish supremacy.

I like the idea of killing politicians inb4 hurde dur! He's an Ef-bee-eye however that is clearly a bad idea right now. What would killing say, Senator Tammy Baldwin of Wisconsin accomplish? Seriously, ask yourself what killing him would do?
First of all, lone wolves tend to be idiots. I honestly don't understand why this is the case, but even intelligent White nationalists like Von Brunn tend to do stupid things and pick irrelevant targets and end up not even causing that much damage when they decide to go lone wolf. So odds are if you targeted a senator, you'd fuck up somehow.
But let's ignore that and let's also say you aren't caught ever. You're just a fucking genius and kill him quietly and slip away, never to be caught and paraded on trial.
What have you accomplished?
Well, not much.
The state congress in Wisconsin will simply meet and hold another election so another of their bought politicians can be promoted.
Ah, but won't the killing of one gay senator send the others a message to not be gay or something?
Well, no. Since your assassination is an isolated event, no one will be frightened. In fact, the MSM will use your assassination… or perhaps your "act of terrorism" to advance their own agenda instead of yours. You're in hiding. You now have no influence on anything unless you nigger out and claim credit for the assassination. That's a fine way to go to prison.

So no, killing Tammy Baldwin accomplishes absolutely nothing. Baldwin isn't even powerful anyway. Senators have very little real power. They're just figureheads. Or rather rubber stamps for those with real power.

Gerald Levin. Kill him and you accomplish quite a lot. But no one has ever done something like that. So forgive me if I don't hold my breath in anticipation for you to strike a low against the System. Remember Bob Matthews? He was an idiot. No one should be like Bob Matthews.

Sure. You can kill a random Black in the street. Maybe if you really want to give the Jews a gift, you can spraypaint a Swastika on his clothes so they can put those pictures up all over CNN.
Is that an accomplishment? No. All you have done is aid the enemy. Jews don't give one shit, not one shit about Blacks. You could wipe out the entire fucking race and no Jew would shed a tear.

This is a better idea because it might make them retaliate by killing forming gangs and tit-tating by attacking Whites. This would then cause a reaction. And best of all, it's much easier to get away with arson than murder.

Maybe… so long, as you say, you don't get caught. A better idea than "murder" is arson.

That's small thinking. Think bigger. Think in 3d.
Let's say you're right and the government doesn't force integrate the town anyway. By saving the town from the effects of Mestizo gangs, you have also put a stop to a valuable education for young Whites. They can happily continue supporting more diversity for other (White) communities.
You're thinking in terms of a reactionary, not a revolutionary. Let us recall Von Brunn.Von Brunn knew that the Jews, through their control of the media industry & banking institutions, control the US government. He KNEW this. So he should have known how to take down the System. But for whatever reason, Brunn ceased thinking like a revolutionary and began thinking like a reactionary. He shot up a fucking Holocaust museum.
I honestly do not understand why he decided to do this. It makes so little sense that I get annoyed even thinking about it. A revolutionary does not waste his time, his money, and his life attacking the irrelevant or the powerless. Instead, he uses the minimal amount of force against the most important targets. If you want a revolution, you don't attack a police cab.
In fact, one needn't even kill anyone to start a race war. A dozen dedicated nationalists could shut down a major city by blowing up or sabotaging the electronic substations around it, making fake bomb threats against bridges, or launching mortars at the airports randomly.
Think in 3D

Whose this "we"? Not Holla Forums
Holla Forums isn't an organization. Organizations win wars, not individuals. I'll get banned if I say nice things about the alt-right because the Mods, in their supreme wisdom don't want certain things discussed. Thought crime is as illegal here as it is in Germany. However, the alt-right is in a better position to emerge victorious from a civil war than "Holla Forums" is. Organizations win wars, not individuals.
Only through organization comes power
~William Pierce

So if you triggered a war now, who would win? Difficult to say for certain… however my bets would be on the army. Who runs the army? Some mysterious group we call the "neo-cons"
Oh but are they though? What is a neo-con? Are they some ideological enemy like Holla Forums seems to think? Nope. Neo-cons are just traitors… or rather they're opportunists. You think they hate nationalism now but they can parrot whatever they think the lemmings want to hear. They're JQed but aren't concerned because they are NON-ideological. They'll work with Jews or kill them when they cease to be useful. And Jews are very good at being useful to aspiring elites.

So you understand my concern at this over eagerness to trigger a civil war.

Not yet. The alt-right lacks the kind of organization they'd need to last very long in a real conflict.
So again, my bets are on the army and the neo-con opportunists. They'll come in to "restore democracy" and "protect the Constitution"
And what will you do, hmm?
Will you strike out like Von Brunn? Will you find some dumb friends and Bob Matthews it? Will you inform Holla Forumsacks about how the neo-cons are traitors on the internet? Or will you join up with an organization opposing them?

Not pretty options for a Holla Forumsack. Not pretty indeed. Think in 3D.

You make a good point and I agree with you for the most part. The FBI doesn't like it when their comrades die. The FBI is just a bunch of conservatives who love the status quo. And random "hate" crimes is the status quo. They like that. They can handle that. And I agree with you that they can handle idiots like Tim McVeigh who blow up irrelevant buildings in irrelevant cities in irrelevant states. However one thing the FBI does fear an intelligent 3D thinker. Without killing a single person, you could shut down Wallstreet for a week. Or indefinitely if you knew the right targets and had a team of dedicated 3D thinkers.

The IRA didn't take power by blowing people up. They forced concessions by attacking financial targets.
They even almost assassinated two PMs and didn't get a hint of concessions but the moment they began bombing financial targets, suddenly Westminster was willing to negotiate. Smart.