Stranger Things on Hiatus

Sexual assault claims amount on Star David Harbour

I never realized how bushy his eyebrows were.

jesus christ when will this end, allegations are motherfucking allegations, where's the fucking proof?

There was no need for a second season.

Guilty until proven innocent. Listen and believe. This shit is not going to go away, because governments slaver at the thought of getting rid of all the pesky laws protecting people from undue prosecution. More angles there is to attack the bad goyim, the better.

A convenient way to end to the series that did not need a second season.

Honestly, I thought they were going to do an anthology type of thing where each season is it's own story but references 80's stuff.

Sorry, user. Mob mentality seems to be the rule. People are lazy and don't do research or believe whatever is said on the internet. Remember the Shane Dawson controversy where a viral video accused him of being pedo, even though it used a clip of a joke that was taken out of context. He said it like 5 years ago and even immediately apologized after that joke was made back then. Even if you hate the guys content, the amount of people that jumped on him for that without looking into it, taking the word of someone who was clearly doing it for the money and had his channel removed for good reason, are the idiots that makeup this society. It's why TMZ still exist, even if everyone shits on it.

Also, within that controversy it even showed Youtube's own practice of inequality to its content creators because they admit that they give better ads to the youtube creators they want and give the lower ones the shit kind. They could care less about other content creators in a similar situation of targeted hate speech who don't have the pull that the big content creators can to resolve such situations.

tfw

I think they were going to, but the first season was too popular, and now they're stuck. It's Halloween all over again.

Millie was begging for it tbh

No, he seemed *so* stable.

tfw Holla Forums was stupid enough to fall for OP's bait twice

Sadly, people will believe this shit. So many gullible faggots in the world

What if he really did it though?

Fake, and OP is, predictably, a faggot.

The Trump Curse strikes again.

The serie is fucked, when the kids pass the puberty, nobody will think they are funny anymore.

why am i not surprised

ze germans are coming!

Who gives a shit if it ends or not. It's not that good

kek Holla Forums never change

I wish it was just Holla Forums. But everyone is just as shit in regards of confirmation bias.

It's true

I don't care, I don't watch Leddit Things.

I don't watch it either and I made this thread

Joyce should've ended up with Bob anyway

Now we know what they meant when will said "I felt it everywhere, EVERYWHERE"

You've spelled "fuckable" wrong

good tbh

POST YFW U DIDNT FALL FOR THE STRANGER CUCKS MEME

whoever made this needs to be reported to the fbi

Fake. OP posted this same thread months ago and all of you faggots fell for it. Again.

I will fall for it next month and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

STOP STEALING MY GIFS!

no

This.
I mean, it's not like anyone here just shitposts about topics they know are bullshit.
That would be ridiculous.

I thought i'd be safe from the bullying here, but it's just the same as the other one.

I got you bruh

Cease this bullying at once!

That feelio when no second season of +tic

T-thanks user-kun

If you niggers don't stop I'll bully both of you

Look at the disgusting skeleton whooting at 1:05 and then the freak right after. This fat bastard really ballooned up.