Melia needs love too

So you're just going to fucking forget her like Shulk did??

Do you have no soul?

I've seen worse. Meaning when the creators themselves forgot that they left an important character(s) with unresolved issues. It all gets brushed aside cause protagonist finally got the girl!!…!! ending.

JRPGs, not even once

she has tits and a functioning vagina

>tfw they'll probably make a movie about Xenoblade (either compressed as fuck, or a trilogy the last part being two parts because money)
>tfw it will get butchered in America unless they outsource it to Studio Ghibli and even I don't know if Ghibli is safe from Treehouse fuckery anymore

user. You're clinically mentally retarded aren't you?

looks like a dude

Melia's a fun character and pretty stronk when player-controlled, but sorry honey. Seven was the bee's knees.
Shulk, Reyn and Riki were my favourite party, though. All that healing power, all those DoTs and all the bants between them made it a tenouttaten mid-lategame party

Dunban was better

Melia was cuter

This isn't gamefags, nobody cares about spoilers.

if it wasn't for the muhnado I would've went Ryen, Dunban, Riki

first girl best girl

I like silver hair, but she didn't have enough tits.

All of the girls you posted only have two tits, I don't understand.

She's a fun character to play as.
Terrible when used by AI.

Kinda wish she could have strong melee attacks while just having huge HP regen for the team.

Also starlight kick man, holy shit.

I would honestly kill myself if I were in her shoes (after killing Zanza, of course.)

Well, marrying her would be like marrying an Immortal. She'd be alive long after your death and suffer the heartache.

I never really figured out how to play as her, but the team I utilized for most of the game was Dunban + Riki + Melia. It seemed to be the most fun setup.

>"Mating with Homs is good for you and will save you from turning into a monster"

Nice promotion of race-mixing Melia, but no thanks.

That's some ugly bitch, I'd be glad to forget her.
Wouldn't be surprised.