DOMINIONS GENERAL

The trial and tribulations of Astral Mages edition

Dominions is a fantasy strategy game the likes you have not encountered before.
Deep complex magic system with endless counters and counter counters.
Nearly a 100 diffrent nations some of which change drastically based on the age you play in.

CURRENT GAMES

8EAnosurvivors
Only 20 turns in and already several wars are popping off, who will win?
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=8EAnosurvivors

Thisoneworks
First Valanis game that we've played with enough players, so far the most progressed game beside Y's vs. Nazca game
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=thisoneworks

MemeTeam
The meme team supreme, Xilbalba + Abysia vs Lanka+Kailasa, how will two diffrent nations with opposing scales work out? [SPOILER]THEY DONT[/SPOILER]
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MemeTeam

L8TermAbortion
China and Jews wage war! Whoever wins we lose!
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=L8TermAbortion

L8NightFightNight
Patala vs Rlyeh, squids vs snek whoever wins will be a tasty side dish feasted on by the Pantokrator
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=L8NightFightNight

EaNothingBadWillHappen
The chronically confused game, which was born a MA but thinks its an EA, Nazca vs Y's.
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=EaNothingBadWillHappen

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A GAME
Make it but keep aware of what ages people are currently playing and how many are playing.
If you want a big game do not let it sit for a week slowly getting players, either change maps and start or give up.
What will happen is you will wait a week to get 10 players only for 1 to forget about it and stall, another 2 going to not feel like playing and go AI.

Start with either small games of 5 max or be ready to compromise going for a 10 player game, who knows you could be lucky and get a large amount in a few days like the Valanis game.

If you want to learn how to play
START PLAYING NIGGER
Play on single player to get a feel for the nation you want to play then bring it to multiplayer, you will learn more actually competing.

If you want to know specific info feel free to ask we are starved for things to talk about beyond talking shit to each other and commenting on the most recent OC.

If you need to know something RIGHT NOW, the best place to look is google, MODDB has uploaded almost all of Desura's forum discussions so you have a wealth of knowledge to draw from that I thought was lost.
Also Steam discussions is good as well
INB4

For Pirate bros recommended nation is Marignon or Fomoria, ask for magnet however even when Kick Ass torrents was up even then the only available magnet was for an old version.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991423127/
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=EA8ScrubOff
larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/
illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf
illwinter.com/dom4/
cdbaby.com/cd/falsobordone2
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3087
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2932
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=TheDankestBattle
gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA-STEAM/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=L8NightScrubFight
moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/atha-avin-929-wraparound
moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/oeridia-dom4-version-1225-prov
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Middleagedm8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK I PUT THE NAME IN THE NAME AND NOT THE SUBJECT FIELD FUCK

*muffled throat singing in background*
Maybe I should bring mages to these things, probably would have saved a few mongols from dying like dumbasses

I don't really think you can call that a victory.

I just wanted to bump the thread. I don't really care about the dire wolf losses since throne of beasts is them for free. I'd call pic related a net win however, I lost a lot of freespawn, but who really cares about that?

I think your net gold loss was higher.

Liggers
49 Swamp Guards 980
22 Elite warriors 330
1 Runner 13
3 Sacred serpents 90
8 Nightmares 680
3 sobek sacred guard 165
5 bog beasts (8 N gems)
22 Vine ogres (free @ throne)
2258 lbs gold (if the nightmares were free then 1578)

Forest Rapists
16 Centaurs 560
197 maenads (free)
83 Revelers 1079
1639 lbs gold

But Ctis still has to sit around outside the fort, while Pan can settle down and get comfy, especially if his commanders have endless bags of wine.
Ctis's options are to either fuck off, commit a shitload of units to bashing in the gates and taking the fort, or just camping till the end of time, all of which are no doubt heftier investments than Pan put in.

Naw I was saying gath vs T'ien chink

Oh yeah, that was for sure a loss. Those horsemen are like 25 lbs gold each

Incompetent fuck new to the game looking for another user in the same situation to get some practice.

bumping 4 butt buddy
[Spoiler]If you want user we can have a small game with 3 others I'll promise to be gentle.[/spoiler]

Lies. Tbh there is someone I could play with but felt I felt like it would be boring for him since I would not be able to challenge him, that's why I m looking for someone else new to the game. steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991423127/

I'm going to be playing Ur so I doubt I will be much of a threat, I'm thinking a 4 player game with some of the newer players playing.

While we wait for players you should get an EA nation you like and practice finding out what scales and blesses work well for them.

EA8SCRUBOFF IS A GO
==SCRUBS ONLY==[SPOILER]PLS[/spoiler]

Newfag here, are there some really essential mods or is vanilla good enough until I get autistic enough ?
What are your favorite mods anyways ?

We play with magic enhanced which adds some fun global enchants as well as balance out nations spells.
Give some nations with almost no unique spells a few which is nice.
For example Asphodel can finally use a spell to have armies of manikins spring to life and take over a forest province.

Chocolate thrones which I haven't had any problems with.
Worthy heroes is compulsory, even on single I would suggest it, gives every nation 2-3 fun rando heroes to use that are incredibly useful.

Where do you download your mods from ?

If you ever need to dl a mod for a multi game you can usually go to the game page and click the name of the mod to dl from drop box.

Otherwise just google the name of the mod and it will usually take you to ModDB for dl.

Yeah I just downloaded them from the games in the OP.
ModDB has like 3 mods on it for Dom4.
Thanks for the help.

More like androfags.
Boars > snakes
Get druided on.

Yeah, sauros only gimick early on is poison, there mages are substandard until with kings get produced and only useful then when you invest in enchant for skellies.

Nothing I could really do, however I did tell everyone as the other largest nation they all better gang up on you otherwise you will have half the land provinces.

So I don't think you will be sticking around for very long.

Why i cant beat Easy AI? I cant tell AI was good or i just retarded.

Defense is actually really important in Ai games.
The Ai will try to take as much as possible, so it will overwhelm you with small armies.

Normal players usually don't do that, However easy is nothing.
Focus on army composition and keep on practicing till you find something that works.

What nation are you using?

NAZCA DON'T GIVE UP NOW

Aztecs (Mitchlan i think) and Lizard people. I read manual but still practice. I trying Early Era and Late Era.

Mictlan is difficult EA because there dominion ONLY spreads through blood sacrifices.
If you want easy ones Absyia, Lanka, Caelum, and Arco are good ones to start off with.

Did I stale? Fug thought I sent that one in.

I would add Pan to that list too

I just like race aesthetic and lore.

I think its only EA that requires blood to spread dom.
Its fine if you really are set on learning them, its just a quite of micromanaging and mechanics.

Growth scales are recommended as it helps offset this or negate it outright.
Also order you want to take for increased income, as well as reduced unrest.
Unless you are Lanka or Jews as they get bonus blood slaves for turmoil and unrest.

Just so you know I m the one who joined as Mictlan.

Are there any other anonymous, active Dominions 4 communities besides 4chan and this shithole? This thread is the only thing that keeps me coming back here.

Marks a faggot who knew?
But some of those seem to be made by newfags who don't understand the board, and people screaming about hotpockets without a fucking clue what happened during the Great Hotpocketing.

I must have missed something.

I'm still pretty low in income and province numbers and a significant number of Agartha and Therodos provinces are land.

Maybe, at least I will have gotten some fun out of the game by then.
I attacked you because i had no room to expand and had to attack the player and at the time i decided for it you were the biggest land nation and your income is still pretty high.

Yeah I invested all my gold in forts and was building one when you attacked that province.

I didn't expect my expensive ass cavalry to be worth shit, and for poison to be pointless with regening sacred.

Man I thought Y's was under-powered but holy shit I think Morvarch knights and commanders are some of the best units in the game.

Probably not. That's the hell we live in.

REPOSTING BECAUSE NIGGERS DON'T LIKE TO READ

Wew so mark banned me for an hour for posting about Holla Forums and know all of the posts that were posted her while I was at work were deleted.

Good thing I made this general when I was home because the general would of been deleted too.
Fucking christ is Mark a faggot.

So once again posting the game that needs players because Mark is a Faggot and now the games link is deleted along with my posts.

You're the third person I've seen who lost their Dominions 4 banter because of that fat kike.

I understand everyone can make a mistake and being a stupid fuck is fine once in a while but he has.
Which is extra fucking ironic as I'm the big faggot who started that whole shit.

Pick two.

Nazca if you don't want to play anymore let me know I will just call the game.
I would like to play it through but its cool if you don't want to.

So how scrubby must one be for the scrubmatch?

I think I'm fucked, but I'll keep playing. Demons are fucking me almost as hard as the necromancer fag in the disciples game

I'd say those digits give you a free pass. it's sort of my first multiplayer game, and I haven't fucked around that much in solo

If you have to ask you should probably join.

Why didn't you vote for Gary Johnson?

If it makes you feel any better, the necromancer even in the disciples game is happening on my side as well.
Apparently dominion will counteract.

It just doesn't feel like a victory if everyone quits.
You still got plenty of time as My prophet is far as hell from the last throne and my pretender can't walk on land.

Okay then, sent in a pretender for Yomi, where my only experience is in a single day's mucking about in sp.

Going to bump again because HOLY SHIT WE ONLY NEED ONE MORE SCRUB

Good taste in nations. Kick some gaijin ass.

The /domg/ steam group

a faggot

a double faggot.
He doesn't even like traps.

Oh yeah, I forgot I was in that.

Why is he not divine?

Sent in a Xibulba pretender. Lets get this rollin'.

Wew sorry about the delay with L8 Term Abortion, I sent in my turn but it didn't seem to register.

I forgive you.

LETS GET THOSE TURNS IN

DISHONARBU DISPRAY

Time to commit sudoku.

Can't win everything, at least I got to do some raiding.

You had one fucking job.

You want to know how to play?
FUCK YOU
I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING AFTER ALMOST 300 HOURS OF THIS GAME
Best I can do for you is some resources, so have some fucking resources.

MOD INSPECTOR
Tells you all the shit about every fucking unit in the game.
You can even drop mod files from your computer into it and get data on those.

MANUAL
The fucking manual, what do you think it does?
Comes with something resembling a tutorial, if you're that much of a faggot.
Hasn't been updated since forever, so it might not be 100% accurate, especially with unit stats, but who gives a shit you've got mod inspector for that.
illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

FORUMS
Not linking because it would take all fucking day.
Mostly on desura and steam.
Find games!
DL maps and mods!
Other shit you can do on forums!

NOW GET OUT THERE AND PLAY THE FUCKING GAME

It doesn't say 4 anywhere faggot
Yeah, cause that's real fucking informative faggot
Oh shit, that means a fucking lot, doesn't it?

I still have no fucking clue if this shits an actual game or some browser thingthanks for the info though

It's a real game.
illwinter.com/dom4/
Here's the official page, from which you can see a ton of other shit.

I'll check it out, does look interesting. Still have no fucking clue how someone could fuck an OP up like that.

Shitposting is a hell of a drug, and we're too busy bullying each other in the game to bully OP for screwups.

If you need help either read the fucking manual or ask here.

You have google, the fucking number is irrelevant, and I didn't add it as some people still play Dom 3 as well for various reason.

You need to spoonfed like a tike.

fucking faggot-ass bullcrap

Keep trying to defend your shitty ass OP which contains zero information about the game.

You exegerrate like a high schooler.

What's next I'm the literal next Hitler for requiring you to do the simplest amount of research?

Lurk more and learn how to properly construct a fucking OP faggot.
You've put up a general, giving zero information about what the fucking game is other than it's a fantasy strategy game. Hell the biggest part of your OP is dedicated to ongoing games - THAT DOESN'T EVEN MENTION WHAT FUCKING VERSION OF THE GAME YOU'RE PLAYING; FUCKING HELL CAN YOU BE ANY MORE DENSE AND INCOMPETENT.
How can you justify not a single fucking link in the OP that is relevant to the actual game, not on going games.
I know that I'm shitting up the thread with these posts, it's not intentional; I just can't fathom how someone could make such a useless OP and try and defend it; for fuck sake "if you want to learn how to play" "start playing nigger"; shit that's real informative.I'm not looking to be spoonfed but for fuck sake, I'm looking for SOME basic information about a game

no thanks

you aren't alone

wew

Its multiple people here telling you you're are a retard.
Dom 3-4 are played here.
Simply looking up Dominions video game in google would get you the info you needed.

This general serves as a platform for people to talk shit and organize games, not as a hand holding device.

This game requires a certain amount of intelligence and ability to look things up.
So I can tell its already not the game for you nigga.

Go back to overwatch general and fap to ass sniffing you thicc faggot.

But thanks for the bumps retard.
And yeah, even when you sage acting like a fucking retard is going to get comments bumping the thread.

OP, yourself, a confirmed shitposter a guy that agrees with me and one cool user who actually done the OP job for him?
Which the OP made no mention of, see the issue here?
Pics related
Once again, you miss the point that OP mentions nothing about what version are actually being played in the ongoing games etc.
Hi reddit.

Disregard images, realized that it's dominions, not dominion.

The info I needed/want is what version was currently being played; which no mention is made.

Check out the Fighting games, granblue or yugioh generals for great examples of OP's containing info.

A (1), me, the OP, someone who also made fun of you which makes him a shitposter, and the other user trying to help you so you stop bitching.
Well glad you admitted that you are retarded.

Wew this backpedaling, when you google dominions it shows dominions 4 the most recent version.
You're many times more like reddit, needing to be spoonfed shit that you can easily find on your own.

All this time bitching and you could of found out everything you needed to know.

Fuck, guess I'll spoonfeed. The only cracked version I've seen is 4.03b which came out 3 years ago or something. Current one is 4.26 (which is something you could have checked yourself) but unless you buy the game you ain't gonna play that one. I still have the pirated version laying around if you want to try out the game through hamachi.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:Z7ECMWJYJOYBPBMEEKY7JWDROSHPEUCW&dn=Dominions4.zip&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.ccc.de%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969&xl=238933083

Be gentle please, my hopes and dreams have been crushed and the southern bat people threat is growing.

Confused id91c and id94c again.

Look, I could spend all day arguing semantics with you, but it won't change the fact that the OP can't construct a decent op to save himself.

Seriously, go check out the other OP's I mentioned and look at how they fucking differ.

Don't worry I know that you are new.
I will probably try to kill you last.

I love Silent Seas but civ placement is all fucked up, next game I host I will try to find a fix or make my own.

That's not semantics, retard.
Semantics is arguing over the meaning of a word, this is you bitching over being required the smallest amount of Research and when you try to prove me wrong you only expose how retarded you are.

My fault, in my group semantics has additional meanings.

I've deconstructed OP's post into 7 sections to show why he is useless.

I'm told it's a fantasty strategy, complex magic system with lots of nations to choose from which have different strengths/weaknesses depending on what age it is. - At this point, I'm left wondering, ok. What kind of game is this, is it RTS, RTT, city build/world build. No further mention of anything about the games premise beyond that.

Biggest chunk of the OP is dedicated to on-going games. Clicking any of those links takes you to an update results page, which leaves me wondering at this point; right is this a browser based game?

Alright, this is somewhat useful, nothing to really comment on.

This is the point that I got angry. We're now nearly at the bottom of the fucking mostly useless post and I'm told to "START PLAYING NIGGER"; start playing what? There is no links to what people are playing nevermind what version of the game is being played.

5>
If I have questions I am to google. Can I google what version of the game you guys are playing? No I can't. "we're starved for things to talk about"- Oh is that why the OP is devoid of all useful information? Maybe you'd have higher player numbers if you'd include basic fucking information.

6>
This lazy ass nigger can't even be bothered to put up a magnet link; "ask for it".

This has to be the laziest general OP I have ever seen as I've said before, read other generals and compare. Tossing a dead bear onto the floor doesn't make it a rug.

all those fuck ups.

Google it
Google it
Google it
Because I don't have it?
Because the link that I did see 4 months ago was for an outdated version, that someone only had because they had the link saved in their torrent?

The fuck do you even mean by this?
By your group do you mean college kiddies who change the definition of words to fit their need?
Like how gender has become not sex but how you feel?

Nah, that's what the OP is for, see pic related for how a good OP is constructed.

I like how the best form of defence for a shitty OP is just so scream laziness and spoonfeeding.

You don't seem to get it nigga.
This isn't an OP so new friends like you can start playing.
I made this OP because you HAVE to HAVE an OP or the games end up stalling or going AI.

I don't HAVE to make it informative, there isn't any rules, any format or requirement for making it.

Shit there used to be NO OP format and people would just put up OC and Dominions 4 general.

Maybe that's what I should do from now on, so I don't risk getting faggots who spend 2 days bitching about an OP, then fucking up googling for proof that you couldn't find what you needed.

All you are making me want to do is make an OP with even LESS info, so we don't attract shitposters.

You already got all the same links literally everyone else who has ever lurked these threads has.
You have no fucking right to complain anymore.
I thought you were just clueless, not denser than a fucking neutron star.

I don't see how you could do that even more than you already have. You're absolutely right. There is no format, no rules, no guidelines for OP's. But there are expectations which you've went above and beyond failing. I have never came across a game general that I had no prior knowledge about and ended up angry and more questions than I started wsith. But yes, you are right. There are no rules for a general.
That is not going to stop me from rightfully calling it shit

You keep going on about this google shit. Please fucking show me how to google what version of the games you are currently playing. What do I search for? What version of dominons is 94c8cf playing? How this point has escaped you this long is beyond words.

I also have to point out section 3 of the image I posted. If games are taking ages to fill up and you openly admit that "This isn't an OP so new friends like you can start playing." You are the problem.

Refrain from doing future OP's you colossal retard.

All I hear is waaaah waaaah as the baby cries to be fed.

Funny that, all I've heard from you is
Keep deluding yourself that you're right when a simple glance at other generals will show you that your's is fucking lacking in any substance.

This is no longer about the links, this is about how inherently bad it is and the little shit defending it.

You don't seem to get it.

Are we all done with our shitposting?
Can I go back to shitting on Tien Chink?

Let someone else create the next OP, who knows, you might not have to wait a fucking week to get 10 people.

I'll take shit that never happened for 300.

Nigga you dumb.

ABOOO ABOOO *Hurtful comment*
Are we done?

I think I am. Once again: Let someone else create the next OP, who knows, you might not have to wait a fucking week to get 10 people.

I would rather play a 6 player game with some faggots then a 10 player game with 6 faggots and 4 RETARDED faggots.

Wew lad

I can keep going until the Sun runs out of fuel.

Yeah, I thought you were the kinda of guy that couldn't handle criticism and had to get the last word in.

I can handle criticism all day, but I enjoy banter and you've helped keep the thread on page 1-2.

No I want new players who can use google, then don't get so butthurt when they fail to fucking google properly.

Even if he was a mentally-ill shitposter, this is getting fucking old.

/domg/ exodus when?

I don't want to go to /domg/. The japs will sell all my info to japs.

Can i free/back my pretender from hell/another dimension?

Just gotta wait and hope they don't get too horribly raped by demons or horrors.

Are you sorry yet TienChink?
What is this your third straight loss?

Not with a bang, but with a whisper.

I'll get you next time, Squid Waifu!

How did you lose?

Where can I get a torrent for Dominions 4?
It looks like an interesting game, but I never played any dominions before.

Here is a magnet fam

Also applies to you.

Agartha went AI and besieged all my border forts, then I hemorrhaged money until I was domkilled.

I hate the fucking AI so much.
In the MA game with Nazca and Ys, Machaka went AI, and despite a fucking 20+ turn war with Nazca, because I attacked Machaka a few turns because he went AI, the AI just turtles and will only attack my provinces ignoring Nazcas.

Shit is annoying as fuck.

It's a similar situation to the one in the LA game where Agartha bot decided to fight Patala despite fighting me for 2-3 years.

SEND IN THOSE TURNS

Looks like llamaserver is having a hiccup right now.

Yeah, sent my turn but it's still not showing up.

Fucking hell, isn't there some way to only nuke someone's posts in a single thread so shit like this doesn't happen?
Anyway, link here.
GET YOUR TURN IN MICTLAN

Mictlan is shitting himself because the shitty map placement put our two caps two provinces away from each other.

On top of that, EA Ur is highly anti-demon with all the water spellcasters.

But I'm not planning on rolling over the nigger when he is just learning.

Can't find the whole soundtrack

Listening to diferent versions, finally i found the one used on the game

One of the songs is "Santa Maria strela do día". In fact at least a couple come from "Cantiga de Santa Maria", a bunch of old religious songs.

Seems the people who played the versions that are in Dom soundtrack are known as Falsobordone.

A bunch of those should sound familiar:
cdbaby.com/cd/falsobordone2

I think i saw more of their music somewhere but i forget, at lest you get the titles here so it should be searchable in other sources.

He could of also sent his turn in but not had it register because of Server problems.
Which I think is the case as I just received the next turn right when all the others turns I sent today have been confirmed.

Did that almost 6 hours ago, but lamaserver decided to shit itself.

My biggest fuckup was giving the wrong order to my archers when attacking a bunch of barbarians. Some witch also decided to curse my capital.

Sure hope you have order scales.

Hey everyone how's your game going?
Remember win or lose everything you experience can be used to learn from and used to CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES AND RELISH IN THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN

Just started a war with Agartha in EAnosurvivors. I have a reasonable amount of confidence in my armies.

thisoneworks is going kinda poorly though, Nazca bot is fucking my shit up by back capping all my farms. Kinda sucks having to chase down birds.

SEND IN THOSE TURNS

Did Llama die again ?
8EAnosurvivors seems to be stuck

If its less then 10 minutes it may be processing.

BTW how is EAnosurvivors going since I went AI?

L8TERMABORTION LETS GET THOSE TURNS IN

Fucking hell, RNG my shit up.

Turmoil, but it went away without being too much of a pain, other than reducing my income for a bit.

Happened to me, my imprisoned pretender didn't come out till late year 4.

I'm late to the thread unfortunately so You probably aren't even around anymore. I'm new too

Pancreator punishes us through shitty rng. It's not like I needed him to get my blood magic going or anything :^)

I m right here, wanna play a blitz through hamachi? Pirated or steam copy? I've got both.

pirated
I'm so virgin that I haven't even played with others yet

I just started my first multiplayer game the other day, my steam id is here so hit me up if you wanna play.

Never trust a scouting report that says 'all clear'

I sent you a message, my prophet is almost to the last throne, so prepare for GG in 2 turns.

DO YOUR TURN YOMI

Why does Yomi always get bullied?

I got mine in, it's the bats who are being slow fuckers.

ARCO DO YOUR TURN

Because Oni are lazy and need to be tricked or bullied into action.

I was talking about 8eanosurvivors Yomi, and he did get around to doing his. So it worked out well enough.

I'll fuck you up Bruce, I swear it will hurt.

I can't say what others are doing but Agartha was being aggressive to me so I started fighting him. He actually quit and went AI after losing a battle or two. His bot is much more aggressive and managed to take 4 provinces from me this turn. Off in the wider world, Marverni seems to be finishing off Sauro bot, and Yomi cast mother oak. Otherwise I don't know what Yomi and C'tis are doing.

Yo play my mod, if you want to z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3087

I wan't to eventually set up a game using mod nations only maybe the star wars one and the Axis power mod along with a few others.

WAITING FOR YOU TIENCHINK

Calm down holy shit.

=NO I AM TURN BULLY INCARNATE==

Fucked up redtext?

TIME TO BULLY

At least I can into Global Enchantments Rlyeh

TRIGGERED

Have you seen this mod nation pack
z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=2932

I will start a game today using it.
It will probably a clusterfuck, but I hope I get to see Nazi's and Soviets working together to shell the Clown hordes while American's are giving dragon fuckers the nuclear option.

That feel when dom4 has no linux version so it's a pain in the ass to play on my laptop
I guess I should install steam with WINE.

disregard that I suck cocks

DO YOUR TURN KALI

Guess you bit off more then you can chew, eh, bats?

DROWN IN SKELETONS YOU PIECES OF SHIT BWAHAHA

Welp looks like hotpockets deleted more posts, the thread went from 148 to 120

Well shit man.

test

Oh fucking sick, well for as much as I shit on the hotpockets they got rid of my ban for "ban evading" when I was actually not fucking evading a ban.

The system werks.

Anyway Tien Chi man, you sure have been getting it rough.
If you were spamming shadow blast in the beginning and forged some helms of heroes for your commanders you might of won this war.

Its funny when the game first started I had the worst expansion of any of the nations, I had only 2 other provinces in year 2 and those were being taken by indie events.

Then sometime in year 3 my Seren got Valor for Heroic ability and I could push troops all they way, down I could not believe how big I was able to expand without running into anyone.
Also the one province I have can make an entire army in a single turn, nearly 1000 resources a turn, on top of that I have War Trolls recruiting.

Praise YHWH, Gath really IS the funnest age of Jews, despite the stupid cost of temples.

forgot image
Was looking for the other more appropriate one but that one is on my home computer.

I think a reoccurring problem I have is that I can't make the transition from early game into fighting other people really cleanly. Mostly because I keep jewing myself with magic gems and want to horde them for sweet high level globals and hesitate to spend them. In the MA game where I'm Pangaea I have like ~300 nature gems that I probably could have put into, well anything. Not that it matters too much at this point because people let Ermor get out of hand. At least the Ulmites tried to help.
As an aside, I know that losing 2k skeletons to independents is no big deal to you at this point but it's still funny to see happen.

When it comes to globals, I usually have a stockpile of gems I don't need that I found with indie mages or luck scales.
Water for example, I just take the 80+ gems I have around year three, convert those into 40 astral, and then use those to boost any stockpile to get global.

Most globals for midgame are low cost and you don't have to put much into as not many other are casting global, and most people wont spend 40 astral on dispel to take away a low level global enchantment.

That feel when you spend ours crafting strategies and planning synergies between mages and items and spells and armies and then leave them half baked and never use them.

So who would be interested in a modded game?
If so I will make one tomorrow morning with the mod pack suggested.

Yeah, I'm always willing to join new games user.

THE DANKEST BATTLE, 8 MEME NATIONS, ONLY ONE WILL COME OUT THE DANKEST
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=TheDankestBattle

I joined as the star wars faction

BUMP FOR THE NEW GAME JOIN IN YOU FAGGOTS

I hate you.

stream it when it starts

gamersgate.com/DD-DOM4TA-STEAM/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascension
Damn
I paid like $40 for it or some shit
And I bet my friends still won't buy it

Well I don't mind paying the full price since I have for sure gotten my money's worth out of the time I have played.

Sent in a clown nation pretender, but I may have fucked it up.

Maybe not, I think Lemeria pretenders also tell you 'unexpected nation'. We'll have to see if it works once the game launches.

TWO MORE PLAYERS AND WE WILL START TONIGHT, CMON JOIN THE GAME OF THE CENTURY

Wew thread almost died because no one cares about Dominions 4 anymore.

Ded Thread ;_;
Ded game ;_;
Ded Life ;_;

I migrate between games.

Well, i think we are doing pretty well for like a dozen faggots.

I want to join a game but I feel like I will be ruining it for others due to me being dogshit.
I wish we had dogshit league games.

Eh the thread has 35 UIDs, so probably closer to two dozen faggots.

I am dogshit and nobody seems to mind.

Its the meme game skill is not required as most factions are already way overpowered compared to indies.
For example one faction are the AYYYYSSS from X-Com, so they have an army of supped up crossbowmen.

I could go for another scrub email game.

Then make it.
Tell me what era and I'll go start theorycrafting.

If neither of you want to make the game I will, just give me an age, first one to reply decides.

Late. I've never played it before so why not.

L8NIGHTSCRUBFIGHT

Cucked
Oh well

I can change if you want

Changed it to Gath, so go ahead and send in your abysia pretender

No, you got it first. I'm good.
No one take ulm, I call it.

Its too late user, my game plan remains unchanged despite playing giant jews

DESPERATE

Wew, bats really bit off way more then he could chew, he was assassinating everyone's units, without even having a blood economy or a beast bat factory going,

DANKEST BATTLE HAS STARTED

Also if there are no objections I want to get L8NightScrubFight on the road.

If you guys have trouble finding the map its here
moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/atha-avin-929-wraparound

Doom already cheating, wew.
As a side note I had to delete the space between the two words to get the map to work.

Yeah, the desura link is dead, had to go to moddb. I had to rename the file to get it to work since the link on moddb has it with a space and it didn't recognise it.

Also DOOM, you think it's just a mod thing or did you screw with something.

All I could think of is I had Magic Enhanced on when I designed my pretender could of made pretenders more powerful, but I'm using the mod pretender so it shouldn't effect anything.

Wew, the game didn't replace Abysia with Gath, will roll back game to delete Gath.

What do you guys want to do with the meme game?
Play through or restart?

So I have rolled back the game to turn one as we will be probably waiting on Sovirus, and if I do win I don't want to hear later that I was cheating.

I actually sent in my turn, i was just a bit slow about it since i was doing a turn for another game.
Is llama being slow again ?

No I rolled it back so its going to take about 10 minutes to start.

I really sorry for fucking up but I really can't stand that I sent in a broken pretender, apparently magic enhanced gives more points to pretenders so I don't want an unfair advantage.

I've done this before and occasionally when your rollback a game to start again it gets hung up.
But it always shows up, I have to run out and take care of something but when I get back it should work.

So the game may be delayed by an hour at the most, sorry again.

So it seems like everytime I do a battle, it always clips off the other half of the battlefield. I've tried messing with resolution but it never seems to fix it.

Is this normal?

>Mage has casted Rain of Stones
>Mage has casted Rain of Stones
> Mage has casted Rain of Stones

TheDankestBattle is still frozen, from my experience it usually finally snaps back after a while.

EA8ScrubOff has also been hanging for almost an hour now.

Oh then its the server then.

I was worried I fucked something up

Why are desura forums down?

Desura went bankrupt so almost all of their forums are shutdown.

Ohlman's obesity caused the site to tank from sheer autism.

Why did I get an email saying l8nightscrubfight started when the page says it's 3/5 waiting for pretenders?

Because I sent in a gath pretender to allow someone else to play Abysia, but it didn't overwright the pretender

So I rolled it back.

Now llamaserver is saying my password is incorrect but that is impossible as I have typed it in at least 10 times today correctly.

Wew llamaserver must of shit it's self as there are now TWO TheDankestbattles.

Goodnews I have the password situation figured out.

Okay despite my multidude of fuck ups, llamaserver taking a metaphorical shit, and cheating pretenders.

THE DANKEST BATTLE IS NOW A GO
Really

You tried, Xibalba, but your alpha strike game doesn't work on zombies.

I'm delaying hosting for L8TermAbortion for right now, I sent in my turn but because of llamaservers shenanigans it never was received.

I'll either send it on my lunch or after work.

Anyone else has problems with TheDankestBattle or 8EAnosurvivors ?
The game crashes on pressing play for me for the newest turns even though i just sent the previous ones so i should have the
maps and mods. I can launch on older save normally.

Two things, you may have to many mods on, turn of magic enhanced if you haven't already as that may push the sprite number too high.

If that doesn't work open up your maps folder and make sure there isn't a space between Atha( )Avin

Usually i just have all mods turned off and they enable themselves as necessary when loading a game.
The map name is fine.

When i put the previous .trn file from the same game it works without changing anything.

I have found the source of all your problems.
NEW UPDATE NIGGERS

Okay i have found out the reason.
I tried it on my laptop and windows version gives error popups when it crashes, becuse i'm a scrub and i don't know where/if you get those on linux.

Version 4.27 was released just today and it seems all games on llama updated itself too so the .trn files are for that version already. I was kinda wondering what happens to games in progress on llama when update rolls our, now i know.
I use the gamersgate installers rather than steam for dominions so it didn't update for mne automatically.

Wew that's actually great, now maybe the ONE AGE mod will be feasible.

Has anyone tried the random nation mod yet? Sounds fun.

Random nation generator is pretty cool, and it's not really hard to set up a MP game with it.

ARCO
I delayed L8TermAbortion because of llamservers fuckups, however 2 hours ago you would of stalled if I didn't delay it.

Send in your turn because I'm going to force it soon.

These foulspawn nations are gold

alright.
I didn't take it because I saw you extended to wednesday.
I'll take it in a second.

Wew, if it only had a weapon it would be a solid unit.

The third one however is insane, are there random spells as well?

Unfortunately not, my guess is that a random spell creator would be pretty hard to make in the engine. This is just mashing up sprites for the most part.
t. user who has no clue what he's talking about

Fund it

Now you're just embarrassing yourself Xibalba.

Reminder that we are still waiting on players for a scrub game.

Magnet?

I feel like I suck too much to even get by in a scrub match. Also does no one play vanilla?

Fuck it, it's late and I don't give a shit.
Sending a Ragha pretender.

Also, might as well sabotage myself and say that blindfighters are fucking great.

With astral and level 4 construction they are even better

Come on, don't be shy, learning experience and all that.

Suck with us, mate.
It's the only way to be sure.
I just skimmed the inspector before making my Ragha pretender, and I think I did an okay job for something thrown together in 5 mins sometime around 10:30 PM.

I'm pretty sure sleep touch is AN.

Man stop bullying Xibalba.

I wish you guys would record these games for those of us who don't play.

It would be cool if they had at least a kick attack or hoof.
Then they could sleep lock units and kick them to death.

Xilalba deserves all the bullying it can get. Nigger sending assasins everywhere thinking he is too big and powerful to be touched, well you were touched Xilbalba you were touched HARD.

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE
And get us a 5th player for the LA scrub match for the love of Pantokrator

I'd join but I really don't if it would be right since I've been in most of the games we host here. Not to say that means I'm anywhere close to good at this game, I'm just more familiar with dying terribly than the new players.

Also, you can always just play a totally different nation than what you're comfortable with, or roll with a pretender type you've never used before.

Welp I'll maybe join the next scrub match that pops up. I haven't played any online games and not even very much offline as I've suddenly found shitloads of other games I want to play.

My favorite part of that unit is that it has sailing but only room for itself. Also I joined the game and made a shit pretender that I wouldn't bother with normally.

I will join if you up the player limit

Have an LA Ctis Pretender ready to roll

I'd like a source to the video of this if that's okay. I forgot where it was from.

Monogatari series. I think Bakemonogatari, but I might be wrong.

THE LA GAME HAS BEGUN

Anyone else getting bad neighbor error when they try to load up their game?

My bad nigger, I thought you were the one who was going to join.

It seems the game is glitching out anyway so I may roll back the game to start, switch map and up the player cap.

Desura going down really fucks up everything.

I got an errorless ctd.
I'm on linux though, and have never played multiplayer on linux before. If it hasn't been rehosted by tonight I will try on my window desktop.

No still waiting to join

Okay the map has been changed to Big Black Peaks or BBP if you will.
The player amount has been increased to 6 as well.

I got a bad neighbor trying to start the LA game, but the EA game worked fine.

That was the old game, I rolled it back to start, switched maps and Ctis joined so it should be fixed.

when I sent it in it sent me an email that siad "I recieved it but the game already started"

Fucking christ Hold on, then I will roll it back, the game was on auto start, yet it started without your pretender.
Holy fuck is llamaserver being shit.

There I got my confirmation email

Alright then no bullshit
THE L8NIGHTSCRUBFIGHT HAS BEGUN

Sent in my file
20 minutes later it rejected it
Redid my turn, resent it, nothing changed in my methodology
It accepted it
Thank oh wise llamaserver

Indeed it has.

Holy shit
Hillary clinton is playing 3 nations

That's how you know she'll be good at foreign policy.

Ragha is definitely Hillary though, a flipflopper just like her.

Someone should make webms of the higher level spells to shill on the webm threads so we get more players.
Shit like flame storm, shimmering fields, skelespam, as well as interesting synergies that allow battles to be turned.
In fact, I think I'll start. It's been a while since I fucked with video editing, but I'll do fire storm.

Gift from the heavens spam would be good to show, or rain of stone on an army of chaff.

Oh wow
I made an abyssia v ermor EA game to test it, and got an army of 550~ ermor versus 150~ abyssians, with the abyssians backed up by a 10F pretender. I expected they would have the advantage, but they only suffered one loss while destroying 90% of the ermor army. Small wonder why fire has so many counters.

Yeah, high-level fire evocations can utterly annihilate unprotected armies.

The thread is sinking like a rock

AGARTHA SEND IN YOUR FUCKING TURN

Do you feer in charge, rizards?

Almost got your pretender too. I'll settle for the affliction though. For now.

Patriarchy loses again.

Jeez, can't a man sleep for 13 hours in peace.

You should be able to bounce back just fine, your most expensive loss that battle was an infernal-promoted devil.
If you thugged him out though, you have my condolences

Haha silly goobity gobbiter, you can't defeat the holy temple of woman.

Nah he mostly cast army of hell or whatever the blood spell is where you summon a devil and several imps.

Yeah I just threw surprisingly cheap mercenaries and Horde from Hell on him to test him a bit.

I'd rather not attack you tbh but I don't really have a choice.

Your mistake was attacking someone playing as Ur, if you see someone playing them be wary like when someone chooses Peach in Smash.

The map made me do it, I swear.

JUST

please help

With Jews you will never lose.

You're that Lanka autist aren't you?

are you playing in l8nightscrubs or whatever

Seeing as I'm the OP only I'm a big enough faggot to post this much.

Hey fuck you buddy. Say that to my pretender's face not online and see what happens.

I probably have already

Even when I was the OP I never posted as much as you, I just thought it might be you since I came back after not playing for a long ass time.

reading through this thread and your bad OC brings back memories of your raging.

If you were 8EA big guys Lanka then I'm afraid it was the other way around, friendo.

When I was OP I think I posted almost that much, ended the thread at maybe (60)

The memeteam lanka is laying siege to my cap but I don't think that's the same guy. By the way, congrats on figuring out I didn't have any troops in those 5 PD provinces memeteam Lanka, took you long enough tbh.

Any noob games on the horizon?

I played a little Dom 2 and a lot of Dom 3 years ago, seen the end screen a couple of times, but mostly just played to a stalemate in meme games, if I did not get steamrolled by turn 30. I have no MP experience in 4.

I'm sure I've kicked your ass by now though.

You just missed one but I'm sure there will be a new one in the next day or so.
If you own the game, go ahead and host one yourself the multi setup is pretty simple.

When were you OP?
I've made the last 3 and most of my posts are me bumping the thread from death and answering questions as well as hosting games.
As I also host 60% of all the games.

What are you talking about nothing but quality

You made the last 3 because I quit for awhile, before that though I pretty much went full autist trying to get people to play Dom4 and was the one keeping the generals up since last year

Until I guess april/may since that's when I quit

Anyway are you in l8night scrubs?

So if another scrub game was to be made, what era would it be in?
Do we have a MA scrub game up?

We have quite a bit of games running now and a scrub game started recently.
Some might end soon-ish, and some killed/dropped players may be floating around, so maybe we would be able to fill another one.
Personally I would prefer MA for next game, but i'm not sure if i should join if it's supposed to be a scrub game anyway.

We have a late and an early game up now.

It took too long to fill the LAscrub game with genuinely new players so if you've played a bit like some other anons (including myself) go pick a nation you don't know and/or take a stupid pretender design.

So is the next game being MA confirmed?
I want to go ahead and start planning my next pretender.

What maps do you guys like for SP? I prefer this one because its size basically makes everyone a superpower. moddb.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/oeridia-dom4-version-1225-prov
Anyone have any other fuck huge maps?

A map that size wouldn't work, it would be turn 100 before anyone runs into each other

Biggest problem in SP is that all AI nations ultimately aim and will be fielding massive hordes of rainbows blobs without any casters except when breaking forts, fighting every every single nation will require one stratagem for the entire game.

When played with all vanilla nations I generally find my first nations ~15-30 turns, AI expands fairly quickly when they're spread out. Definitely not suited for quick games.

I can't into mage scripting and topping off their gems drives me bonkers, so I treat the game something like a total war title.

You are really going to need to into scripting eventually.

You can save scripts with crtl + 1-0 number keys like making a command group in an RTS. I didn't know that I could do that at first either and played an EA game here as Ermor by manually doing all of my mage scripting. Fuckin Fomoria

I've been meaning to start a new SP MA Argetha game, I'll see how much I can learn about scripting with it. Any babys first orders I can start with to wrap my head around scripting?

Pay attention to range and number of soldiers affected so you know which spells to spam and which to cast once. When you assign spells, you can right click them to read about them. Make sure your mages are spread apart. Pay attention to morale for your soldiers and try to separate them by morale. If one unit turns to flee, the whole squad will as well.

That helps a ton thank you, I used to just hunt down the spell in the research screen.

Also you could check the mod inspector, it's a really good resource to have.

What is this! Agartha do you intend to defile the tombs of the desert wyrms?

You will pay for your treachery!

I only recently got my hands on a legit copy of the game. I'm happy to wait to join a game someone else starts, as I'm not experienced enough to know what good MP settings are. By the sound of it a massive map with all the thrones would be a grind for everyone to play MP.

I'm new, ignorant and lazy. I'll keep my eye on the thread for anything starting up. If you're doing that MA scrub game in the future, pencil me in for a vaguely euro land nation.

Also since there is a lot of talk and no action for getting a Middle aged game going

I made one

llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Middleagedm8s

And Ermor is taken already.

I can't decide what I want to play, I just got back into it but I want to play something different than my usual style.

I think I'll probably play Shinyuyama or Agartha

I might try Vanarus or Jotunheim. Chuds and Jotuns are big guys.

I'll start something in the morning I guess.
I want to do evocations, not sure who I should go with for that.

Abysia is good for Evo.

I've decided on Shinuyama

Someone that has recrutable 2-3 Elemental, that is Fire, Earth, Water, Air, mages that don't suck and aren't horribly overpriced because of features you don't need. I think it's mostly straightforward, but there are a couple of nice crosspaths you can cast if you have them.
Astral is also something to consider if only for stellar cascades or to make communions to boost you elemental magic to get the big ones out in the late game.

Joined as Asphodel, the trees will have their revenge.

Also, is the one guy joining every game as jews or are they just popular.

Also Also bump.

is this a meme?

Well it's just that there seems a Hinnom/Ashdod/Gath player in every game.

They're a decent faction, I think Gath is the best of the three.

A long time ago before we started doing games on 8ch I had a game with a guy who went full scales Gath, and he was incredibly hard to fight.

though I was Rlyeh.

You could go as Y's, they're very expensive but they have all the best paths for strong evocations.

I decided on the chinks. It was just too tempting to have access to everything except blood and death.

I'm a bit meh on 21111 mages.
Maybe my scrub mind is just missing some great potential but 1-2 is not really enough/difficult to break into a path, there aren't that many crosspaths that would utilise the magic diversity and boosting the 2 and ignoring the rest seems like a waste.
Though i guess you could get rings and/or the elemental staff with pretender to make pretender tier rainbows from your recruitables, i guess that's it than, isn't it ?

Tienchi isn't exactly an evocation spamming nation, they're a good faction in whatever age you play but when dealing with them consider the utility of everything and be strict and proper.

As if you were running a chinese empire.

Are you not going to add in magic enhanced? It's a pretty nice mod to have in there, specifically for some of the weaker nations. I joined as Sceleria by the way.

Why wouldn't you want to play as giant man eating Jews?
Gath is the most balanced of the three, as you don't need a huge expansion to play them properly, also the lower hunger scales is nice.

Ashdod is fun because of their thugs and blessed troops are fucking great.

Hinnom to be honest sucks, their troops cost a shitload and have awful stats, most of there better summons need waste which most maps don't have.
Their thugs are fucking amazing but you have to stow them away on low pop provinces because they will eat everyone.
Their sacreds are impossible to use right as when you use them in mass they end up eating the population of newly conquered provinces stunting your already stunted income.

Never played a game with EA Hinnom that didn't end up with me getting my shit pushed in.

Anyone else in TheDankestBattle noticed that battle replays don't seem to match up to reports ?
I have clearly seen the units die in the replay but they survived with some afflictions, i don't think "just knocked out/wounded when 0HP" was ever a thing in dominions so i assume something is wrong.

I considered doing that, but I also wanted to get my irl friend to join this game and I feel that adding that would be too much for him since he's a noob as well.

I might add the latest Summod though regardless of that fact; it tweaks things enough that all of the factions are on a level playing field without adding so much clutter to the research.

out of the three I've played Hinnom, and Gath the most; I just can't get into what I want to do with Ashdod.

I actually like Hinnom and haven't gotten my shit pushed in; but I don't even really give a shit about their summons and just focus on buffed armies, even though the Grigori are really good I don't focus on blood magic until after I've destroyed at least one other player and can secure myself.

That being said though in an MP game I've never gotten a chance to summon the Grigori but I've still won as Hinnom with SC's and giant armies.

The thing is as Hinnom is you're on a time limit and you need to have really good scouting and plan things way in advance. (it goes without saying you should have good scouting, but Hinnom is especially important)

I don't intend to just spam evocations, but I will be in a very good position to with lots of gold, and quick site searching, and access to lots and lots of items.
But yeah, I can't do it to the detriment of all else.

The dankest battle is just mess of glitches, I spent 3 turns recruiting units that never showed.

I like their potential to thug more then hinnom.
They can carry 3 acc which is awesome.

Their sacreds I cannot stress this enough are great. Nature mages can buff a few to hell and back and they become great early and midgame pushers.

The only sacred recruits I like more are Y's Mordvach knights.

In EA scrubmatch news, Xibalba is down for the count 2 turns after going AI.
Bots managed to frag a couple hannyas and my support commanders, but the oni are fine except for one with a chest wound.
Now all that's left is to clean up the pockets of bats that are left over.

Yeah I really love the Movarch knight's as well.

but if you don't have a map with lot's of oceans to draw resources from you're screwed

Yeah in my silent seas game it spawns water nations in one spot surrounded by land instead of the other side of the map surrounded with water.

Was only able to recruit 1-2 a turn.
I love the map but the nation placing is beyond fucked I want to slap the nigger who did it.

Middleagedm8s has started.

I added Summod after all, good luck

I'm trying to charm/seduce indie "gods" by empowering succubi enough to use charm, and gearing them then sending em over to seduce while scripted to charm spam with fairly bad success rates. Anyway to achieve this cheaper/more efficient?

Yeah play lanka and use hellbind heart.

I think the cat charm gives an added bonus or that could just be in my head because of the flavor text.

Hellbind seems much better, cheers.
As for gear yeah cat charm is a given (I think it only give a bonus to seduction rather than charming) and anything I can use to up penetration.

How I use Lanka nigressess is give them cat charm with ranger boots.
Then Hellbind heart followed with bleed or other nuke spell.
If they fail the seduction they can still kill convert the unit during siege or at least kill it easily.

Im guessing Utgarde is the game master for L8nightscrubs?

I was going to suggest someone extend the time for him since he's about to stale, but I just checked and that already happened.

Oh shit. I thought I sent my turn in yesterday

Well atleast you didn't stale, that would had sucked!

Fucking Xibalbot managed to actually assassinate someone of value, though it was probably set up by actual Xibalba.
Hope you're proud, Xibalba dude, even though I thrashed your ass.
note to self, only give research revenants lanterns

As if to confirm that this was set up by actual Xibalba, this happened the following turn.

This guy spawned with a soul contract. it's pretty nice getting free devils

can you seduce them? I have heard about people charming/enslaving them, but I did not know they could be seduced.

Seduction is vs. morale, and most pretenders have 30, so it's at best a hell of a long shot.

Yeah and the horror marks are so rare that I've never had anyone killed by one.

I think at 30 something is basically unbreakable.
You can't go higher then 30 unless mindless.

30 can be broken, like when I cracked open Xibalba's fort in the ea game and his pretender fucked off before his prophet got sliced in half, but for out-of-combat purposes such as seduction, it's close enough.

New thread soon

Some madman went and made one already