Ss13

REE PUBLIC SERVER EDITION

What is Space Station 13?

SS13 is a robust multiplayer point-and-click about surviving a shift in the uniform of a NanoTrasen station employee paid solely in MEMES.

Where can I play?

CPStation is currently the primary Holla Forums server. You can download the BYOND client or join our server directly from your web browser to play. The web client is unreliable, and we recommend the latest BYOND client for the best experience

possible. The BYOND client is presently Windows only, though it is compatible with WINE.

You will need a BYOND account to connect to our server.

Client Download - byond.com/download/

Server Info

Name: CPStation

Public Address: 149.56.29.240:1337

Chan only Address: 149.56.29.240:2337

SERVER IS DEAD PLS HELP

email: [email protected]/* */

Wiki (Outdated)

8station.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

Message from Sierra

Alirght so it seems the polarity between people who like pub high populations and people who hate pubs in general is very much 50:50 So I am giving those who hate pub a safe heaven. In exactly one week the chanonly server will be put on a whitelist. This is going to be our perminant bunker from reddit teir autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/
poal.me/1jo6y1
a.pomf.cat/qetwmq.webm
pastebin.com/FNgyH23a
github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/projects/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wait so are we having two servers?

having two servers is dumb, we'll just end up with one utterly dead one, not to mention our admins attention will be split

Clearly some disambiguation must be had. The 2337 server is then chan backup for when pub becomes FAR to autisic for admin bans and bullying to handle. To secure your slot simply connect to it once within the coming week.

Once that week has transpired the server will be deadbolted and nomore people will likely ever be added to the whitelist.

I'm going to ask again since it's a new thread and all

Sergeant Araneus is worst pet currently since he's just the guard sprite, so I want your thoughts on what should be done

should I utterly redo it and if so what kinda spider would you like him to be?

should I just recolour him and give him a scar or something?

it's all agreed that he needs clothing slots though

next week connect to it? got it

Ban Announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan/(Emilee Richards) has added a PERMABAN for memeoverlordd with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) \"Questionable\" content posted in OOC. You were warned about sheylos about pulling this teir of shit. Stay gone. (CUSTOM IP) (CUSTOM CID)" to the ban database.

The server name is meme and nothing more.
This is probably the only permaban you will ever see me post. Stay gone.

no. :^)

The cunt who's pretending to be memeoverlord?

prob the guy crying to know how to banevade that furry last night who wanted to personal army us into going after his erp fiends on citadel

We had 36 yesterday. What the fuck people.

It is a monday. Before american players join. This is a lowpop day. Chill boyo

Why? Its 4:30 PM.

Alright

'member Nel's YUROPserver?

I utterly loath what southpark has become and wish nothing but death upon it, no one off good eps make it worth while

Yo, quick question.

I'll get a spot in the second server only by joining once or I have to do some special mumbo jumbo for it?

how about you fucking read his god damn post and bloody figure it out for your self you retarded cuntbag

Stop being a fag.

Wolf Spider, or qt Jumping Spider

if you're too stupid to figure out what he said then you can fuck right off

Stop being a fag.

good retort you nigger

Wolf spiders were ruined for me by that faggot that asked about lips.
Which is a shame, I like spiders.

Stop being a fag. (checked)

Tried to get it working in wine, but even using the known stable version of wine was a no-go. The client loads up and is able to show a list of all games and their players, but trying to connect shows "your key is corrupt, connect to the internet and try again".

E:

Alright I'll let everyone know not to mention it again while you're around, sorry for impinging your safe space friend.

Gentlemen, behold.
After four hours of tinkering, reinstalling, and reading FAQs i managed to get BYOND running on WINE in Linux Mint.

WEW lads, one hell of an autist on the serbian.

thanks, I literally can't even right now

Well done lad.

Sick bruh, how'd you get it connecting to games?

was anything I was saying wrong, this is chaos by the by

i needed a fresh, 32-bit WINEPREFIX
byond started to throw fits if i tried it with a 64-bit one

WHAT IS A GOOD FREE VIRTUAL MACHINE

I couldn't find an issue with what you were saying.

That you Dandy?
KEK you're a fucking autist if so.

Good for you, I tried GPU passthrough with a slew of distros and ended up with nothing. 18 hours of time ended by shitty Virtual Machine fuckery.

That's weird, since I essentially did that through playonlinux.
Going by the appdb, had to install mfc42, wsh56+57, jscript, vcrun2013, ie7+8 on a 32bit prefix, with wine version 1.8.2, and it works up until you try connecting to a server, where it presumes you're not connected to the internet.

Holy shit, I remember that picture. I loved those magazines.
>I wanna be a paleontologist when I grow up ;_;

Just use virtualbox if you want free. Obviously it works better if you have resources to spare, like giving it more than 1gb of memory or assigning at least 2 extra cores to it.

I've a bone for you to dig up bby

None of that here.
It runs like a charm, famalam

Say no more.

Maybe I'll try that.

oh boy

So this is the power of hub servers.

I'll never understand why people can't just play 2d spessmen in peace.

bads get mads, I already went off on how I feel about muderboning but on a high pop server with so many unrobust fags it's just funny to see him get away with it

fix it fix it fix it

Its not a bug its a feature

Sometimes Centcomm fucks up and sends you an empty crate or the wrong shit in it and you have to stamp the supply manifest with a denied stamp and send it back for a refund

fuck, thanks though

So, can the admins stop interfering with the round?
And can this admin specifically get the boot for being both unrobust and fucking retarded?
I understand if he bwoinked me to discuss the HoP situation but literally making an immortal character, hacking doors and carding me?
That's a tad excessive.

It's either doubleplus or that flamethrower trialmin. I do believe it's the last one.

It was DerFlammenwerfer.
Literally joined it as an immortal being fucking the station up instead of doing the bwoink as a normal admin should do.
Also
HE WAS A FUCKING SILICON

in my experience flamethrower is a complete faggot

I'm just going to leave these here.

Asimov AI's suspicion is not an excuse to permabrig someone (and disobey Law 2) who is loyalty implanted if you did not see them or have reports of them attempting to harm another human being. A cyborg does not count as a human being, and attempting to access the AI upload does not constitute a threat to the AI's existence. Rules screencaps from the wiki will follow in my next post.

Rules posts.

You're still a badmin. Kill yourself. The AI was right to keep a traitor who was breaking into the upload forever in perma.

You didn't bwoink me once.
When you have to solve an issue about OOC rules you bwoink, you don't turn yourself into an immortal being that hack doors and card AIs.

EXPLAIN THIS

He was loyalty implanted. He literally could not be a traitor.

That HoP likely was not the real HoP, or he would have started with a loyalty implant.

Do HoPs spawn with loyalty implants in this server?
Because usually they don't, they can be traitors as well, at least not in other servers.

it showed up as just a normal HoP in the endgame stats (not faggot non-HoP as HoP like it does with lings or whatever)

HoP's have been starting loyalty implanted since back when certain people would sign up as HoP just to get armory access and have the chance to be a traitor. Loyalty implants will prevent them from starting as certain antagonists but I think they can still be shadowlings as well as the plain old possibility of them simply griffing.

This was too good not to share.

There's a lot going on in outer space.

This is what you get for not knowing what spaceacilin is.
I hope that your gibs din't leave a brain.

Then people complain about murderboners.
Of course people murderbone, what's the point of doing things with precision, killing only your targets if at the end shit get fucked up by admins interfering.
No point whatsoever on doing anything but murderbone, round gets fucked by admins everytime anyway, why would you invest time in being suble.

He kinda has a point. Its getting kind of annoying having events happen while there are still active antags about. And if you're an antag, you arent "ruining the round" by doing your job, antagonists are part of the round for better or for worse. Its like we've been stuck on extended 6 hour nothing rounds that people have started to think thats how SS13 is supposed to be played.

These are random events, not ones generated by admins. "Doing your job" does not mean killing everyone you see unless you have to ensure nobody escapes alive. Even then, you should do your other objectives first and use the time until shuttle call to prepare your epic last act of defiance.

Except it wasnt, you spawned the fabricator and Sheylos triggered the uprising.

The fabricator I spawned was not the one the uprising came from. You and I both know the event generates one of its own.

I also de-admined because I was an active participant. I wouldn't have seen the message from it either way.

My point is neither of them should've happened.

This changling has autism.

Got to go with this. As fun as uprisings can be they shouldn't really happen unless the antagonists have killed absolutely everybody else and are just stalling the shift by not calling the shuttle afterwards. They're a final solution and can easily be more destructive than Nar'Sie and can end things faster than a cascade.

I put in the spawner so that people could do something other than just sit in deadchat while a murderboning antag drags out the round. Lately, that's the only kind of antag we've been having. You want to hop on my back about that because of today's fuck up? Fine. But I will not consider putting in that spawner to be a fuck up because it simply wasnt one. At least when it's on the station there's usually research and shit you can do because you can go mining.

We already have the Derelict AND the mining asteroid MoMMI spawner for that EXACT purpose. The reason theres none on the main station is because its too exploitable for shitters. Its not even the fact that you spawned it that upsets me, its the fact that this shit happens and then you insult our players when they complain about it, especially when the people that are essentially supposed to be refs are basically walking onto the field and knocking the ball out of the player's hands.

Actually, the only one I have actively insulted is Devily, and that is because I have seen so much more complaining in OOC from him than everyone else. As I said, I would not have known Sheylos triggered the uprising because I de-admined to be a participant in the shift. If shitters DO start abusing it, then we punish them for being shitters in accordance with the rules.

NOW TO STEAL A FUNCTIONAL AI

THE AI ELECTRIC BOOGY
>Best part?
>He
>Did
>Not
>Need
>IT
>What was needed was an Online AI but there wasn't one

Fun round huh?

Another classic at the AI satellite.

The details are only seen afterwords, it was a heat of the moment thing.

fucked that text up kill me fam

I lost my arm, became a retard, then died for OJ. Fuck you nigger.

How?

Also I kek'd so hard when you started getting stunned when I was just around a corner.

Died from blood loss and got cloned.

Whats the best way to deal with losing a limb so you dont die from blodloss?

I actually developed an immunity to it, my speech came back and I stopped shivering and sneezing

Boy did I fuck the ling up, it came through a maint and as soon as it unwelded the doors I lit its ass up.
Then we cuffed it and stuffed it in a locker for further experimentation at X-com
Though the captain is insane for bringing it along

Put a bandage on it and then do a stump removal surgery

lel

kys

I sincerely hope his trialmin status is permanently revoked and he's not let anywhere near another admin or adminlike position on this server ever again. This is the exact same shit he pulled back on hatestation, let's not go through all of that again.

That was not a ling. That was HoS. Ling was CE.

puu.sh/rhyQo/cc31af9cd7.zip

horse crop is done

man I'm glad I got out when I did.

so I was thinking of when I finally complete all this S&M stuff that there should be another citizen job as a dungeon master and lives next to perma

I think this joke went too far. We really don't need this at all. We have all sort of crazy outfits and shit. But actual job? Paddles? Crops? It's not funny and it does not belong.

I dunno, I see alot of bullying going on in our server so it does fit in that regards

I'm going to ask to have the crop gives whoever is hit by it some brute damage in-exchange for a temp speed boost

if targeted to the groin

Bullying is different from sexual ERP shit. We should not add things that encourage ERP. As far I remeber ERP always made people valid for everyone on this server. Your degeneracy crate works only as joke items. So you should stop adding sexual shit and instead add useful gameplay features (no, speed boost from crop does not make it useful or good), or add this shit to vorestation where it will be more appriciated.

mate I'm just doing sprites, it's up to whoever to actually add that shit but people wanted more though so that's why I kept going with it, I'll do a poal.me when we have a population on the server to see how people really feel about it

I was going to make a saddle and reins then suggest to make it so that people can mount and ride others with both of those

Apply hot iron to the wound and cauterize it.

'kay

I didn't ruin the round for anyone.
I had two targets, I killed those two targets and that's it.
How is that ruining the round for everyone?
Also, spawning mommis that have the law to destroy everything ISN'T ruining the round, then?

Seriously, what's the point of me waiting and be a good goy doing my objectives without murderboning if in the end wizards, ninjas, rogue borgs or who knows what the fuck else is spawned?
I can just get a blood-red hardsuit, broke into armory and get an adrenaline implant, kill everyone and that's it.

the point is to limit your self so that things don't get stale, this goes for everyone not just antags

Why limit myself though?
Everytime I try to be "robust" as antag everything gets fucked up by admins.
Then there are the times as cult where I just murdered everyone, the times as roboticist where I converted all the borgs and had them purge the station and the time as wizard where I just disintegrate and turned into golems everyone in my way.

Playing suble antagonist it's fun only when you manage to finish your objectives, otherwise I'll have more fun killing everyone and turning this into an action game.
It's not fun to play as James Bond and then have the game turned into Call of Duty.

clearly you're still not robust enough to survive admin shit and just a whiny bitch trying to wiggle into murderboning acceptance

Clearly you're still not robust enough to survive murderboner shit and just a whiny bitch trying to wiggle into admin abuse acceptance.

Damn, this is one of the gooniest goons I've seen in a long time.

looking for ss13 buddy PM me

chilean language is accepted

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198160712672/

I was a GameAdmin back on hatestation for a reason. If you actually have any evidence that I truly fucked up a round on Hatestation, I'd very much like you to post it here. I'll admit to fucking up this time around, but it was quite a lengthy period of time between H8 and CP.

So far as I know, the only questionable button push I had back on Hate was calling in deathsquids in an ayy round when a full ERT probably would have been more appropriate. Even then, that wasn't a situation where I actively participated in the round, and was when I had far less experience with ss13 as a game than I have now.

For the two mistakes I've had, that's two rounds out of what? 60 between then and now? I was the admin who made that Donald Trump round happen, and I was also the one who made the wizard round far more recently interesting by coming in as a mime magician named Malthazar the Mute. Didnt do much aside from perform magic tricks until the wizard decided to be a prick and spam curse of the barnyard. At that point, I eventually bodyswapped the wizard (after one failed attempt) and fireballed him. I even managed to reclaim my body and make my escape, though the bodyswap ordeal did not make it easy.

Here is a suggestion: do not take part in a turn if you're admin.

That's it.
That's all you have to do.
Stop being a fucking retard.

If you want to play take your admin privileges, strip yourself from them for the round being and play as a normal player.
Otherwise don't play, be the admin.
We don't need wacky super cool character that disrupt the round.
If you're admin don't get in the middle of the game, at most you can call a vote for an event and even then you should wait until all the antags are dead.

Also
Oh so you admit to interrupting a round and straight up killing the antag.
Good job.

Or even a better suggestion, if you want to make events then make a fucking extended round and do everything your heart desires.
At that point if it is an extended round I wouldn't give a fuck about random mommies flamethrowering me because ehy, it's an extended round, that's part of the deal.

But don't make a perfectly fine round more "interesting" just because you're too autistic to simply let the players have fun without your oh so bright personality taken into account.

paddling is for shitposting and bullying, not ERP

i sure hope you arent looking for a metafriend

Actually, I was part of that round at roundstart, with nothing extra aside from the wizard spells from the book. After that point I deadmined. If I died, that would have been fine by me but for all intents and purposes the round was not disrupted. If anything, the wizard was doing little other than wait for people to come out of medbay just to curse them again, and the mind swap just led them to believe the wizard killed me and that he was still at large. Meanwhile, the wizard got cloned in the body I swapped with him and I reclaimed my own. The round continued just fine, not that you would know because you weren't there.

30 points for whoever guess which spider this is supposed to be

hey if you get the jump on someone it's enough of a clutch to win any fight you don't have to be good at fighting which you're clearly not otherwise you wouldn't be whining about getting jumped your self, you dumb cunt

no you are the faggot

that's right, hence why I'm going to make a poal.me to see what people actually want when we have people on, clearly that way my weird fetishes that spook you will be assured in

no john you are the goons

Bold Jumping Spider

ding!

you get 30 points worth of spiders

And this is why SS13 servers turn to shit, people have to whore for attention while having no idea what the game it's actually about.
Oh but please, keep sucking the admin's cock, if you wax that shaft hard enough maybe they'll allow you to put all your pointless sprites into the game! Now wouldn't that be neat?

Its true, I've been playing on Holla Forums servers of every kind, it always turns into attention whoring.

You have Holla Forums faggots which I suspect are underage who think because its a Holla Forums server they can murderbone, break the rules, act antag when they are not, and the server will be just fine.

Watch if the current pop stays half the server instead of doing their jobs will be running around the station trying to find ways to gib and destroy everyone.

keep being a salty bitch you massive thunder cunt, keep cherry picking as well maybe then you'll finally have a point with some actual grounds, just remember to keep on wiggling your half truths, wouldn't want anyone new to be on anyone elses side part from yours right?

gee wiz you unrobust fucknugget

I'll go ahead and apologize for being a bit misleading in my insult. I wasn't referring to the SA goons when I called you gooney, I was calling you a goon because you're koriath/kyron's little spritefag lapdog. And all this attention whoring and shitposting you're doing here is you just howling at the moon because your code daddy is gone.

Yo faggots lets stop the shitflinging. Maybe we can do something productive like update the wiki or trying to teach newfags shit with an mentor system.

if you don't want to be called /int/ then you shoudn't use /int/ memes

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(STATION UNFUCKER) has added a TEMPBAN for danielhen (1440 minutes) with the reason: "I said next person to start a restart vote without the round requiring it would get ding dong bannu" to the ban database.

I said stop doing this shit and I goddamned meant it I'll probably lift it if he apologizes, but I want to make it known that the voting system isnt supposed to be "I ded pls restart"

Don't bother with him. The moment people find out you are a traitor or another antag they form a lynch mob, whether or not you actually did anything yet. They also cry murderbone even if you've only killed one person or just the people trying to kill you. Its better to just kill everyone so you can actually do shit.

I have seen a few, always involves sex changes.

I do offer coaching to newfags trying to learn how 2 spessmen. The only jobs I have not done at at least some point are atmos and viro.

I just got permabanned from citadel station(aka furry vore station) for interrupting an ERP in the dormitories (you know it's an ERP because the door's locked) with 3 fuel tanks and a pholstigion grenade.

Do I do good Holla Forums?

purging furries at it's finest

You can do that, but you should expect Centcomm to investigate why everyone's dropping like flies if the clown or bartender doesn't robust you first.

We could re-implement Respawn. Did we lose people because we had it?

Respawn lets you spawn as a new body in the station without penalties, turning the game into deathmatch because the person who just got killed can just rejoin as sec and tase the traitor/shitter who just ended him with technically infinite tries as assistant. It would ramp up the shittery to higher levels if anything.

that removes the punishment for dying though and promotes meta-gaymans, I don't think it's a good idea, even though we kinda need something more like it

Coming back as many times as you'd like with the amount of people who have no self control on the server? What could go wrong?

No.
Players can already come back from the dead in numerous ways.
Respawn will just make people hunt down their killers.

Well, shit.

Any bomb recipes you guys like to share? 3 fuel tanks and a grenade gets old quick, especially since our station has like 3 fuel tanks max.

it has more then that, are you stupid?

poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1
poal.me/1jo6y1

a.pomf.cat/qetwmq.webm

That hurt to watch. That HoP was so painfully retarded.

less are out in the open for a grab, and others require that you break into other departments.

in short, not as fun as filling a room with fire and sleeping gas.

Fun Fact:
A syringe gun if Phlogiston will thoroughly ruin a Xeno's day.

I don't have my trip announcement

Hop will be getting implanted in the code probably tonight. Will get Zaers to check over my code so I don't make him a implanted tator or something

there's tons in the open, you're just an idiot

I would leave it so that he has a chance to become an implanted tator.

If we were a more rp heavy server it would probably work out fine, but it sounds too abuse-able.

can this faggot chaosyourgod stop trying to get his degenerate shit put in the server? dumb nigger

Technically the HoP should already be implanted in the current code (check code/jobs/job/captain.dm) and not eligible for being randomly picked for traitor (code/game/gamemodes/traitor/traitor.dm)

Also another fun fact, you can hide grenades on tables by covering them in items on that table.

Yeah Chaosyourgod is a faggot.
He takes his Holla Forums shit way to serious, will kill players if they seem to be anyway none white.

Kills people for being degenerate.
Kills people for whatever made up reason he can think of.
Just a complete faggot overall.

do you have any proof of that?

nope but if that faggot doesn't do the things I say he does, he has nothing to worry about.

why even say anything then?

pastebin.com/FNgyH23a

JUST

I want it out there.
If you suspect someone of being a faggot.
See some shit, and report it, if its not true he will be cleared by not being a faggot however it is, people are going to be even more incensed.

>i still have those magazines
why did you have to remind me?

If you don't have proofs, and if you're just doing wild accusations by pulling names without even reading the CONTEXT of the source material, you're nothing but a D&C shitposter.

Fuck off goon.

Hey Chaos your a faggot.
What kind of queer makes his username Chaosyourgod?
You sound like a Deviant Art faggot, are you the author of Cold Steel?

Not chaos, but you've been shitposting exactly like this since the first pizza station, after nel left, to pull in names to shit on just to demonize and pull appart the community. And i know you don't even play the game at all, you're just here to generate strife by shitposting in the thread.

Post some proof already that he's actually breaking server rules, if not, get the fuck out.

Why not just turn on respawning while your at it, it's the same fucking thing.

Wew man you sure are a good detective, should apply that too the game.
Holla Forums servers break apart themselves if that was my intention all I would have to do is wait.

Regardless both fags.

You win.

Just posting in the thread will get you almost 0 results.

I just wanted to give everyone ice cream.

did the server die?

serb ded?

Message from host:
DOMINATOR ORDERING IS FUCKED. RECALL CUCK IS FORCING EXTENDED. PULLING THE PLUG.

Are you people incapable of reading?

shitmins turned it off after they couldnt force round end by pressing all their fucking buttons

Sec borgs should have the ability to place security cameras.

serber update
admins said so

The shuttle would have never left the station. Gang mode requires all gang heads to be dead to for the shuttle to leave.

I did not come close to pushing even most my buttons. Yall would bitch even more if I did.

So who do we metagrudge at for continuously recalling the shuttle?

b-but ERT….

no, anyone can build them and put them up, they're just EZ to remove

There WAS ERT, so why not send them in?

poal.me/1jo6y1

reminder to vote!

totally legit :^)

All borgs are mobile security cameras for both the AI and the Security brand console.

The round was 100% over. Everyone who was not a silicon was either gang or the one traitor.

Sheylos begged for meatyores. I said no. So he spawned an ERT.

As much as I enjoy light adminshittery, I overruled it and thus as the recall fag would never allow the shuttle to be called. I ended the round. If you want to play a all antag shift go right ahead but if people want to leave and you force them to keep playing I will intervein.

Also a simple word to all admins especially sheylos. If I say I am pulling the plug. I will laugh as you say no and try to overrule me, cunt.

8 votes for removing it, why don't leave the whining for when what you don't want gets ahead of what you do

I was neither a silicon, gang, or traitor and yet i was hit with admin fucktillery twice while cleaning up admin spawned fucking space vines.

stop shilling your faggoty crap. if it does make it into the game, im gonna get like 3 metabuds to exterminate anyone with bdsm gear ingame

All votes overruled. I am in a laying down the law mood.

The art is good and I will come to you for more requests should the need come but spessmen don't need horse whips or bondage gear. Id you want that you are more than welcome to join a different server..

The bluespace artilery was not by doing. My appologies.

serb is back up

I tried to gang you but I can't through that plasmaman suit hence why I asked you to take your hood off for a second.

I had kept using the recall function in the big gang boss item to recall it since I thought it took a % of the station before I could order it. Nope since as it turns out you should be able to order it whenever so that needs to be fixed.

where?

Honestly the vote should be done on the server, in ooc, and only regular player's votes are counted.

thank fucking god admin has some sense

fuck you

where can i find the new items?

I don't care if it gets in or not, I just want to know so that I can act accordingly

kk then

oh sorry my mistake, I didn't want to put it in the server it self because then the randoms and normalfags would have a say then

Jeeze both you nigs are queers.

sadly there aren't many good reasons for a plasmaman to take his hood off for someone.

New map project on the github. Any and all help is apreciated.
github.com/Sierracode/-tg-station/projects/1

I heard from a veritable source that you're a dude with a diaper fetish, can you confirm

I heard from a veritable source that you're a chick who wears diapers, can tyou confirm

o.k so the fetishes stuff is out, do you fucks actually want me to do the spider clan properly or not?

Spiders yay.
Whips Nay.

still need more say on Sergeant Araneus then

Honestly the new spiders will pretty much replace the old ones. So keeping him as the original seems fitting but you take your own creative image famalam

I didn't know that was an issue.
pls unban, I don't feel like installing VMWare.

I love him too much… Look at that face. Ban revoked.

people wanted to be able to put shit on him and I wanted to just give him a scar

so I need to know if I need to fit stuff to him or what

put a saddle on him

ask zaers for me babe there's a good admin

If you want to put visible items on him you'll probably need to copypaste some corgi/poly code so you can actually place/take stuff on him and making update_icon() properly make the items show if they're hats or something similar.
So it's probably easier to just give him a scar

I'm certainly not going to do all that shit

so I'll just scar and beret him

Send help.

I'm thinking of designing a mid-small sized map.
Meta is too big.

so long as it has the charm, it's all good

cancer

Haven't had such a good laugh in awhile.

its back up

chicken is loose call the shuttle

Well that didn't turn out like he expected

wew

I think that is the fastest I've seen the station go to shit.

You ever played on hippie?

__no__

I DON'T SEE ANYBODY ELSE POSTING IDEAS FOR A NEW MAP; SO HERE'S MINE.

Not to scale.
Smaller than meta station.
Fully staffed at a population of 36.
No law office because who the fuck cares.

R8, H8, Masturb8.

why is the detective separated from the rest of sec?

there's no theater

what's that thing above toxins?

overall, I rather like it, this imagine is what I drewed up for a map

Keep up the ideas. A scaled down station would be great.

While the detective falls under the HoS's command, he is not a security officer and shouldn't be played like one. The distance helps reinforce this idea.
Noted, it will be added as a back-end to the bar. The entire eastern wing will be wider than whats shown in the image.
You have the bomb range and the archaeology shuttle. All the shuttles that go the asteroid are marked as dark red arrows.

Do you want to make it easy for Greytide shitters to kill a man?

Bartenders are unnaturally robust

Making it easy for cultists, eh?

being able to posses mobs is great, that crab though was weird controlling, it seemed like it only had one sprite

telecomms where

the crab has no directional sprites, so it always looks like it's facing south

I completely forgot telecomms fuuuuarrrk.

I'll fix that right now.

chapel is under the kitchen

that's such an easy fix

you forgot telecomms too
what is this TGstation?

there's space in ai chamber for it

Agony

>no rules aganist rape

ERP of all times will make you valid on an admin level. Falled under "Don't be a dick"
But by all means go right on ahead.

alot of players do it all the time

show the pubbies the ropes

Just squeeze the Law Office in near Detective or Crew Quarters. Also, where's telecomms?

How about now, bby?

Don't seperate Kitchen and Botany through a hallway, make it easy to where the botanist can easily store his produce in the smartfridge and the chef can get his shit on the other side. Also, where the fuck is Telescience?

No pre-built telescience will come with the station, but all the parts to build it will be there in the RD's office.
Telescience as it is right now is only used to beam up the captains spare in the first two minutes of the game.
Anyone who is autistic enough to use telescience for other purposes probably won't have a problem with taking the extra three minutes to set up the machines.

Botany and kitchen will share a common wall, the white are was supposed to be a small public foyer for botany like on metastation.

can singuloth be replaced with supermatter?
I think it'd be neat
though I've never used it

Also, the heads need a meeting room, make the command section larger.

As much as I would enjoy a supermatter, I don't think the general population would; because MAYBE one in ten engineers knows how to set it up properly. So you would get fifty rounds of no power for thirty minutes and then the supermatter would explode, encouraging a shuttle call.

I said 'not to scale' but yeah I'll put it on there.

maybe throw a supermatter set up right next to the singularity :^)

Ban announcement
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for 28gramslater (Head of Security) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Little knowledge of sec implants. Suicided when converted by shadowling." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for 28gramslater (Warden) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Little knowledge of sec implants. Suicided when converted by shadowling." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for 28gramslater (Detective) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Little knowledge of sec implants. Suicided when converted by shadowling." to the ban database.
Ban saved to database.
ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for 28gramslater (Security Officer) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Little knowledge of sec implants. Suicided when converted by shadowling." to the ban database.

What the fuck happened with unsafe space

Dead in the water with all who sailed such a wretched ship

Fuck me why not just announce that I have a micro dick, everyone knows I'm a faggot but it hurts to be shamed like this.

The system works

Well fuck, the memories will live on i guess

That was fun being a shadowling.

Not to mention golems sabotaged power right after and I couldn't release the bolts.

Sounds like an interesting system you've worked out. The klan only server will be up all week, right? I'm putting together a new PC and it may be a day or two before I feel like playing 2D spessmen.

my fight cage is closer to becoming a reality

How does it even supply or syphon? It's all a disconnected mess that is just made to look cool but serves no purpose otherwise.

it's connected but hidden by walls and floors.
purple will connect to a burn mix pipe from atmos
red pipes will siphon CO2 cool it and dump it into space
**rounds don't last long enough to do more than lay ground work alone

Whoever was the xenos was a colossal faggot.
When I got changed into a xeno I played xeno I didn't fucking do everything in my power to make the round boring as hell.

Like the fuck nigger, you really find fun that awful?
The staff of change is useless if people are going to be niggers like you.
I understood being angry when you were a corgi but you got something fun and you fucking get asshurt about it

I was a spider

I did almost nothing.

meant to quote

Might as well greentext and describe the fuck ups of all fuck ups as wizard

how dothis i linux

Well I didn't expect to be a spider

I knew I was doomed to fail from the start but holy fuck way to be a cunt about it. I had a choice of blowing them both up anytime which in itself should have made me superior to the AI right off the bat as I had both of those little nigs lives in my hands. But hey if you want to be the equivalent of a guy who commits suicide as soon as he gets captured by the cult, be my guest.

gg

Well, I jumped into a chaotic round with no idea what was happening, but on the plus side:

I gotta say it was a good day. Especially those first two because getting my ass stomped by sec caused me to rage-quit for a bit.

ADMIN LOG: Doubleplus/(Max Power) has added a TEMPBAN for fagioli (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Abusing the restart vote. Im not lifting this becuase you know not to do this shit" to the ban database.

LE DONT TOUCH ME I'M MEME

: ^ ) hrlllo fellow gamster.

I saw your post, and I wanted to let you know you have a meme.

now I can not play ss13
>w<
He banned me for voting restart for one time, on a vote that didn't even succeed in the first place. I didn't spam or repeat it. How is it even disruptive if I did it once? Why put a panel in place to vote if you're just going to ban people for using it? Why even ban people for using it if it takes like several minutes before you can use it again, thereby making it impossible to "spam" it? Why ban people on the first time without warning? I didn't even know not to do it, because yestarday I could put it up prematurely and it would just fail because people would vote continue playing, that's why you have a restart panel in the first place, because it self-moderates.

The rare existential crisis ban.

This isnt the first time you've started a vote when the round isnt over nor is it the first time I've told you not to do that shit, NOR is it the first time someone has been banned for it

The restart tool isn't a "tool of self-moderation" its there for when the round is so fucked up that there is no other way to restart it. Stop using it becuase you're asshurt over being dead. This is normally where I'd lift the ban now that I've talked to you about it, but you have a history of low-effort ban evading and being a massive faggot in general so Im pretty sure the server will be better off for a day without you.

And to think I play CPstation because the admins aren't shit.

You do deserve a jobban from CMO if you think that's acceptable.

You've never private messaged me about it and gave me a proper warning.
If you could "OOC Doubleplus: im ded pls restart" than perhaps it's true, but I doubt it.

How does it violate any of the rules?
The only thing that It would be under is "1. Don't be a dick", but it's not really dickish beahvior. Plus, like only 2 other people voted on it. I wasn't even "asshurt" over being dead, it's just that nothing was really happening in the round, the only way it would reasonably end it just to wait 20 minutes for the shuttle to come.

This is the first time since I joined today that it was a bannable offense, maybe you should've updated the rules or something.
This is the situation: I went to a board game club with my friends and we were playing a game, and I got eliminated from the game, and asked "hey do you guys want to play a different game" and they said "nah we're in the middle of the game", so I just wait. I come back the meeting after next meeting and the same scenario happens, but one of the guys who hosts the game says "you can't come in next time." I say "why?" and he says "oh we ban people for 1 meeting for that now", and I read the rules that we have for the club and it says nothing about asking to play a different game. I tell him about this and he says "I banned some other guy last meeting for this so you should know". He points to a picture of the guy that says "banned one because I said the next person asking to play a different game will be banned." The text implies that someone had done it before and it wasn't the person doing it once ("next person"). This is my situation.

As I mentioned, for the post you quoted, you didn't even say that he got banned for doing it ONCE. I was under the impression he did it like 5 times a round or something.
And last time you gave him warning, you said you were going to ban the next person who did it.

Whenever I did it before and other people thought it was premature they just voted it down, it was a non-issue.

Also are >implying that ruining a round(s) via ICK OCKY or mudering people as a non-antag is on the same level of punishment as starting a vote to restart the round which can just be paused by the admins or voted down by the people playing?

Unless you're arguing semantics this isn't true because I never evaded a ban
Also 1 incident doesn't count as a "history"
That's like if some guy dropped icecream and for the rest of his life you called him "cream dropper".

That completes my typing practice for the day. :^)

You got banned from the original CPstation and then switched accounts to rejoin, then we you got banned for that, you came to the thread and bitched about how "Your roommate got banned for no reason" I'm guessing the bans got reset during the server migration because I'm pretty sure it was a perma.

If you were the faggot offering sex changes I'm glad you got banned for whining.
I was cool with you doing your little science experiment but you fucked with the wrong one and got gibbed and then cooked and eaten.

I should of made speghetti and called it fagoli

No, I died and then switched accounts for my friend.
An admin noticed two accounts from the same IP were connected and then my ip and therefore my accounts got banned. Both of my (not really "my", but whatever) accounts were banned simultaneously, not one after another.

How is that relevant

Hey in the end you gave back to the station.

Made me laugh.

Nope.

As an example, round before that I was a botanist and died of an axe wound in medbay and sat there for 30 minutes, was walked over a few times by doctors, and was never revived. The population was 16, not 6. Private messaging the doctors for a revive would be bannable.

Complaining that you're dead is not magically OK if you're a trialadmin, sorry.

Admin rule 3.
Ban upheld.

If we're going for a completely new station, why not have a construction site in place of the singularity?
We'll spawn parts for a random engine in secure storage and let the engineers actually build something.

Right now the engineers spend five minutes setting up the singularity before they fuck off back into whatever pocket dimension they hail from, never to be seen again.

I like this one adds a barrier to entry to who can play engineering or Atleast ce

That's what i meant, yes.
The more skilled engineers can build their ultra small / hyper efficient engines, while the newbies get a space to practice.
Plus the solars are still a valid power source if newbies don't understand how to build an engine.

Also wear your fucking trip if you're going to call yourself "Sierra".

I updated my. Browser on my phone and it removed my trip. It's password is random characters and I didn't assign it to memory

Totally acceptable.

NO CAN'T DO THAT WHY WOULD WE LET PLAYERS DECIDE FOR THEMSELF?

We have actually widely discussed the situation around restarts in game. I unless the players are are ohysicalky unable to call the shuttle a restart vote will almost never go through.
Tbh I will probably disable restart votes for non admins because people just try to use it for ided pls restart memes

I like it more than the other suggestions but I think it should be mentioned that maintenance should have plenty of windows facing outwards to space to isolate it slightly less from space so that things such as carp and meteors become a bit more of a threat that warrants people going for cover in the inner parts of the station rather than what we currently have in meta where people just continue staying out of the holodeck. Windows facing space in maintenance also helps enhance the atmosphere of imminent danger whenever you venture into maintenance shafts.

Botanist should probably be upped to 2.

If possible there should be a small square room that functions as a MoMMI nest which is a short lattice catwalk away from the station similar to what /vg/ has.

On an unrelated note to the map layout I think any new station should have a few more destination taggers at least one per relevant department as well as the mail conveyor being on by default, this so that mailing things around becomes used a bit more than rarely and a broken disposals loop is felt a bit more.

Overall depending on what ghetto analogues are placed in maintenance such as the abandoned bar on meta I think I like the map layout pictured more than meta although that is in large part due to meta being too large for my liking and the department placement on meta being too optimized to be believable from NT.

SS13's circle of life in a nutshell.

Firstly, you should have ahelped because medbay was ignoring your body.

Since you are obviously speaking from ignorance, I'm going to educate you. I was a MoMMI that round, and I remained alive. It was the warden who was dead, and they hadn't said anything in chat. It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

If you sign up for Head of Staff, you are expected to check in with your department and make sure nobody's gone missing. If someone is missing or not doing their job, either tell one of the other docs to fill in or, if there are none, you fill in for them. Period. If you only signed up for the extra access and you decide to fuck around instead of manage your department, you will be warned. Failure to adhere to the expectations set forth for heads of any department will result in a swift jobban for up to a week if you are not the antag.

It's an unwritten rule that if you ignore the department you signed up for, you are being a shit and will get treated like one.

Well it is frustrating to find that cloning/genetics is almost completely ignored by a CMO and other docs. What's more frustrating is the fact that no one checks the crew monitor, not even the handheld one.

If you're the head of your department you should at the very least perform the minimal responsibilities of that department, which usually included checking if everything is ok in said department and seeing if you can complete subordinates requests, keeping an eye on subordinates every once in awhile, as well as your departments particular responsibilities.

For a CMO that would be checking the crew monitor when you know for a fact that docs are either too busy either patching other nigs up or too retarded to check. People max their suit sensors for a reason and it isn't to be left rotting in maintenance while medbay fucks about.

But hey that's just what I think.

This. this also supports the fact that handheld crew monitors are super robust regardless of who you are.

Also for doctors, its kind of your job

Pretty fun round

About cult rounds, I used to play chaplain way before pizza station, and I read one time that blessing the fire extinguisher and coating floor tiles with holy water has some sort of effect on cults.

I never attempted it before but o wonder if there's any truth to that? Does it really have an effect or is it just BS?

it stops artificers, wraiths, and juggernauts from crossing that tile, even if they're invisible

Nice a shame it doesn't do anything to human cultists, anything would be nice like a small amount of toxin damage or even slipping. Would make chaplain more robust for cult rounds, considering that all cult has to do is find him alone in his office and proceed to culturally enrich him.

GPSes in general are extremedly robust yet nobody ever fucking carries one, or if they do they never label them. Security became 600% more efficient in /tg/ once they all were issued special GPS units that report the location when they're stripped because it would mean it was an instant beacon to rally all redshirts there. It was so effective that it was eventually removed due to complaints from salty traitors and changelings.

Blessed watered floor tiles prevent cultists from making runes ontop, from Wizards jaunting in or out of them, prevents constructs from ever passing that tile until it is destroyed or corrupted and it also acts like a wall for certain magic like blood boil, where everything on the other side is unaffected by said magic.

I've never actually seen a robust chaplain.
Mostly they're just walking around, professing their love of [insert meme here]

pls make bar backed up to space. maintenance bar on meta is so comfy because you can see out into space (the wooden floors help too).

cool. i was worried AI would be way too vulnerable with telesci within range of it like that.

Chaplains are an in-between of a security officer and a medical doctor with their tools, along with their magical powers of holy water and the smoke spell. The null rod deals 15 damage (more than the baton's 10, a circular saw if you may), it deals double damage (that's 30's baby) to cultists and is able to defend the user from stun and blind talismans as well as other types of runes and certain Wizard spells. His book can convert any and all sources of water into holy water, and can bless even flasks, extinguishers, cups, beakers and syringes to convert all water they hold into holy water. Nevermind that he can also heal people from crit to max in just a few hits, as long as rng doesn't make them retarded as well, and he can also SOMETIMES revive people from the dead if he hits them with his book and they're still in the body.

Asides from this, he can uncover hiden runes by using his book on floor tiles, which also blesses the tile to prevent other runes from ever being hidden or made there.

Ban annoucement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for lampeye (Engineering) (120 minutes) with the reason: "Set up sing as mommi. Left the CE to watch the sing. CE was incomptent. CE jobbanned. Keeping the peace." to the ban database.

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for megno3 (Engineering) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Set up sing as a team. Fucked it up." to the ban database

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for dutchmenace (Engineering) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Set up sing as a team. Fucked it up." to the ban database..

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a JOB_TEMPBAN for bogex (Engineering) (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Set up sing as a team. Fucked it up." to the ban database.

3 man engi crew so incompotent they fucked up sing about 10 minutes into shift. Mommi got a 2 hour engi ban for turning the PA on 2 and leaving it to the CE to turn it off with out telling him (as if he could).

Ban announcement

ADMIN LOG: SierraChan has added a TEMPBAN for thulioalves (1440 minutes) with the reason: "Griefer" to the ban database.

SierraChan is a weeaboo and this server is gay

Banning people for being incompetent? Its not we've been plagued with engineers so incompetent that it became a meme to murder people who attemp to set up the sing like that one time on hate.
Did singuloth even do anything?

Not banning for incompotence more a ban for neglagence.

As a single engi you watch the sing to see how she is lookin when you set her up. Instead they closed the shutters at level 1/2 alternating.
Mommi walked in and set it to 2 cause muh efficiency and walked away leaving the shutter closed as he left.

Both the mommi and engis should have turned the power back too zero, though granted at different times. So both god the ban.. This is in no way inline with people murdering engi's for setting up sing. More just a helpful spank for those who want to be compotent engis.

I was watching those chucklefucks for a little while and could tell it wasn't going to end well.
Who the fuck signs up as CE while not knowing how to set up the fucking singulo?

I usually sign up just for the station blueprints to make addons to the station

This is bullshit.
You can't ban people because they messed something up.
And you sure as hell can't ban a MoMMI because the CE fucked something up.

Adminfuckery like this is how servers die.

The Mommi set the PA to power 2 and walked away. as did the CE but power 1.

Both of them fucked up by not watching the sing. And as such it was realsed. Ban upheld.

did serb died?

REMOTE DESKTOp NONRESPONSIVE

ITS DEAD JIM

ow fuggg :DDDDD
guess I'll disappear and come back next month

SERVER ONLINE

TURNS OUT WINDOWS SERVER 2008 R2 HAS WINDOWS UPDATE TURNED ON BY DEFAULT HOW GAY

I hate research and I don't blame people for not doing it.

This tbh. Did you at least boink them first?

Had a long chat with both the CE and the mommi.

Just started working on a new map. Here's engineering so far.

Nobody is autistic enough to manually enter those values

every time

Why must I always fuck up.

I fuck up yet again, didn't mean to respond.

Fuck you, go back from whence you came.

who is he Holla Forums?

Tigrosa georgicola a.k.a Wolf Spider?

On second thought, the eye profile looks more like a huntsman spider

that's correct!

how do pixel art

git gud

(checked)
What can I say, I find spiders quite fascinating.

they really are and rather cute too

I'll be doing more spiders so if you've got any more kinds you wish to see, just ask

How about the Golden Orb Weaver?

on the list

r8

better view

why are we rating a dick

not the dick, the art itself
im trying to get better at makin sprites so I can eventually contribute and this is the first thing that came to mind

do some more of different things so we can have a better sample

I would make the head more prominent add texture to the nutts and make the tip look more like it's foreskin rather then the head, you also need to do alot more shadingwhich I'm lazy at so I understand

over all, you could do better if you put more time into it

i tried

you're fucking gay

much better

there's only gay people and faggots in this world

much much better

BEST LIZARDKILLER IN THE GAME

Never kill another man's lizard

New thread