Is Total War Warhammer cracked yet? ;_;

Is Total War Warhammer cracked yet? ;_;

You can easily learn the answer to that question using google

there is like a one month old crack out on skirdrow, but there isn't anything on there besides the crack

I am searching right now

user please, I have been so patient

I think you got memed on lad, there isn't a crack for the game yet. And AFAIK Skidrow doesn't even try to crack games with Denuvo

just fucking buy it if you can't wait, babby

That is the point of something like Denuvo, to get people who are impatient to buy the games.

look up on skidrow

why would they lie?

nah, I have waited this long, I can wait longer

I am going to buy it only if they add naval battles and give chaos factions a Giant Kraken that can stay underwater like in Warcraft 2.

Wasn't the game playable with the Voksi, or whatever his name is, bypass, the one that used doom's demo to fool denuvo's servers into letting people play denuvo games or something like that, you had to use a steam account though. Doesn't work anymore and I did not care enough about any of the denuvo games to be willing to play them right away like this is the only chance I'll get like some kind of nigger on blm protestriot day.

Think of it this way, the later on they crack the game, the more complete the pirate version will be because it may only be cracked once and then once denuvo updates their shit any following patch will require the cracking progress to restart from scratch. This is just speculation though.

Don't expect naval battles any time soon, there really wouldn't even be a point to them until they add dark and high elves or Lustria.

Dammit user, I want it. I want it. I want it!

Just play Medieval II Total War with that Warhammer mod. It's better in every way.

Because it's not the actual group Skidrow, they're supposed fans and a bunch of shady mirrors. They'll post whatever they believe to be a crack even if it isn't a crack or the crack doesn't work anymore.

user, I am sad. Can you comfort me?

The only loser in the end is still the paying customer.

Pretty sure some guy from denuvo mentionned retards from reddit saying that they bought denuvo games.

CPY releases a game every two weeks ( tomb raider then inside then doom) its gona be 2 weeks in 22september. Its propably either just cause,deus ex or your shitty game

what is James cracking up so hard about? I've never seen that clip.

total war is not shitty! ;_;

its from a mailbag video, it was pretty hilarious.

I want non-shitty flying and giant units.

kthxbye

The mod, in its current state, is a buggy shitshow. Wait for the next patch.

Well, be prepared to hand over your shekels for barebone faction rosters.

pick none, fag

Maybe you should try getting a job.

have you considered making money in order to buy the things you want?
Also, wait a year and a half for the rest of the DLC to drop

It'll probably be longer than that at the rate they're going, especially if they stick to their plan to make two "entire new games" which will likely be really shitty standalones with bundled map expansions. I really don't know how the fuck they think that's going to work, I could maybe see a Dark vs High elf standalone campaign based around naval combat or a Lustria standalone of Empire colonies, Lizardmen and Skaven but in order to make either of those worth playing as a standalone they would end up too big to just staple onto the existing map and neither would be worth a full price release since they'd be at most 3 races and the base game is only barely worth it for the 5-ish it has.

Come play attila with me you nerd

Pirated or bought copy? Meant the power through the shitshow that is Rome 2 before touching Attila but I'd be up for that.

You want to play with me? :3

Bought through steam, have already chugged out two campaigns with anons, looking for new blood.

Also, Attila > Rome: Abortion

Roll for your faction if you're playing fags

Oy OP, you some kind of faggot?

It's not worth it. The start of the game is fun, but once you start diplomacy and get past the initial stage, it's bland and boring aka AAA.
Comfort youself >>10754532

nigger, the game isn't even FINISHED yet

Topest of keks.

Well sorry mate, the last total war game I bought was Medieval 2 on release. I even thought that shogun 2 was kind of shit, despite the setting

Yep.

There are the impatient beta testing idiots who preorder.

And then there are those who enjoy a fully patched game for 20 dollars.

Yeah, in 5 years maybe, hell, even shogun 2 with all dlcs costs 56€.

Holy shit I didn't know what kind of Jews these people are. I just pirated some of their Total War games.

They weren't even that good.

Just imagine playing Witcher 3 when it came out. Compare that with what the game is now.

I always wait at least a year.

It's trash, download the free Medieval 2 mod

I'm gonna put that on my list of quotes:
May all the gods of furious strong be with you as you crunch your opposents, and live like a windrammer as you fuck. - Random guy 2016

they are almost as bad as pradoxjews. someone pst the crusader kings with all the dlcs

You can already get Attila for less than $30 with all the DLC when it goes on sale, and it's been out for less than two years.

Kill yourself.

You must have missed the fact that he said less than 20 dollars, and you still end up paying more for dlcs than you do for the actual game.

Here ya go.

I'm playing Shogun 2 atm (not fall of the samurai), but I feel like I'm not playing it right. I'm playing campaign Domination with the moar turns mod.

Is that it? Do I just keep rinse and repeat? Is there something else I should be keep an eye on? I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Wait for something from CPY.
Thery seem to be the only ones currently that are able to provide actuall cracks for Denuvo games.

fucking farms, you have to spread out fast and early and try to get at least a few fertile provinces and keep taxes low so they can grow fast so when realm divide happens you can turn taxes up and be rolling in so much koku the ai really do need to team up to stop you

Yea. I started with chosokabe clan (muh ranged) and conquered the island before starting to turtle down and improving all the infrastructure.

My general land battle strategy is to bring a fuckload of archers and kill the enemy before they get to me.

Had a naval battle where my one archer bune kited the enemy ai's 2 archer bune and medium bune for 30 minutes and then won the battle.

The pace of the game feels slow, but that's more of an observation than a complaint.

How do I check fertile provinces?

Should I demolish production structures in safe territories and build them to keep up with my front line?

Should I pick up fall of the samurai?

click on the farm and it should say how fertile the land is

hell yes

Should I pick up fall of the samurai?
yes its good while rise of the samurai isn't really all too different from the main game so i wouldn't recommend that one

Thanks user. I guess I'll give it another whirl.