LATE NIGHT CONTAINMENT THREAD

LATE NIGHT CONTAINMENT THREAD

Same user from last week making the containment thread for East Coast working fags who want to discuss the relevant topics in a timely manner. In my opinion not that you give a flying fuck, it is hard to foster discussion on weekend nights, so I am dedicating a space for the salaryfags and wagefags to unwind and partake in discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/boards.html
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/916630337274257408
cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Rene Guenon/Ren�_Gu�non_The_Multiple_States_of_the_Being____2001.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pph took a hit in february and it has never really recovered, I figure quite a few anons are too busy working, if you get my drift. Anchors away in a few minutes though.

I'm working night shift right now, just wondering what this faggotry is.

Just your run of the mill shitposting faggotry. Trying to foster a discussion without shills, letter agency niggers, and bots lol

I have no idea what your whole post is supposed to mean

Then you need to lurk the fuck moar.

(Checked)
Ok, let me try.

Some important stock I should know about?

No, I don't. How does a stock going down have to do with Anons working?

Is this thread going to get anchored?

You get ONE tip:
8ch.net/boards.html

But if a thread becomes popular enough or some kind of truth bomb is dropped, won't the shills and glows just appear to shit it down? (How many penises per hour do they normally take for Soros?)

Wow user that is some interesting stuff :^)

Weird post man… but yeah that's what it seems like; thread "gits gud" and then it becomes a fucking mess. I guess those are the perils of a public forum

filter and report.

The more time spent contributing new information instead of responding to shills, the better the thread remains.

Yeah, good point. Trying to get this thread going though. Here's a random request - do you have that gif of Hulk Hogan with the nazi cuts inbetween him ripping his shirt off? Can't find it on jewgle

Thank you user, I'm sorry I mentioned your hero Soros.

BUMP

Thread already fucking anchored… come on mods… I know that "a thread died for this", but holy fuck let the boys have a powwow during the wee hours of Friday night/Saturday morning.

Don't let this slide Anons! Check out how >>10753257 is getting slid.

you mean check how its being deleted again and again

I always think that the shills would do anything for the Soros sheckels.

Can't bump an anchor.

I do like the idea of a shitposting general though, it's hard to find someone IRL to bullshit with, without having to reveal your power level.

anchor's aweigh me hearties

ride this thread down to davy jone's locker

You can still post here.

Context, user.

*hiding

Is there anything to it? Really don't know what to think of it all anymore. I'm a faggot and came onboard sometime around 2013, so I really don't know Holla Forums history like some Also:

COME ABOARD THE FLYING DUTCHMAN MATEYS! WE'RE GOIN DOWN TO DAVEY JONES' LOCKER BOYS

theoretically, that's what Holla Forums is supposed to be for.
Instead, we get:
Holla Forums - owned by mark, a jew
Holla Forums
Holla Forums - owned by dysnomia, a (((discordian))) aka goon
Holla Forums - zerosugar, goon
All the top boards are owned by jews/goons except for Holla Forums. Cuckchan is just a gigantic pile of shit, but if shitposting became expected here, then the Holla Forums "pretend to be an idiot and soon the idiots will flock around you thinking they're in good company" axiom becomes true and 8/pol/ would rapidly become shit.

Nothing wrong with chatting in a bumplocked thread. It's easy to tell when the shills immediately jettison those threads because they know their shilling won't hit the front page and they become ghost towns. I've seen bumplocked threads linger in the catalog for days on end.

Sorry, I misread, thought you were filter and reporting me. Apologies user.

no sweat, user.

Best thing to be able to do is reveal your power level though. I long for more friends of that caliber

Fuck… we need to have more active users. I love the discussions when I can catch them, but working a normal work schedule really prohibits that from happening.

The best power level reveals are through actions, not words.

By my guess, we lost about 1/3 to 1/2 of our regular hardcore oldfag anons, probably 20ish anons, right after inauguration. Most people are really active now getting shit done IRL, it's only a few of us that have the time to be active here as well.

>a (((discordian))) aka goon

Glad I'm not the only one who notices this.

(Checked)

CONFIRMED THAT POWER LEVEL REVEALS ARE THROUGH ACTIONS, NOT WORDS

What would you consider a regular way to reveal your power level? Hard to reveal that you hate jews through action other than direct force, which seems counter-intuitive if you're trying to feel out the other person.

Not very much passes me by.

Just do things that jews would never do, like sign up for a bacon or lobster eating contest.

Throw out your TV and stop listening to (((news))) – get it here.

Hate to be this guy, but "it's X" is niggerspeak user. How the fuck do I find something IRL though? It's a tough subject to approach with strangers, and I don't know where to start.

The saddest thing is hotwheels is still sucking jew's dick, even now.
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/916630337274257408

Good point, but eating contests seem retarded lol. I have already "cut the cord", and I do nothing after work except for lift, read, and browse the internet obviously mostly Holla Forums. I think a lot of us are in this stage where we are just looking to take the next step

Find a common hobby that's apolitical but requires a political mindset. Barbecuing, for example. You won't have to deal with vegetarians or animal rights faggots, at least.

I'm thinking real gyms (ones that take membership and performance serious), gun ranges/hunting clubs, boxing/mma gyms, and any other general "guy" activity could be a good source. Although, I do believe that some of the gyms contain some spics and niggers depending on the area. What I crave, though, is a political group that does other activities such as camping, hunting, etc. Kind of like a extreme version of the boy scouts, but for men basically what George Lincoln Rockwell was trying to establish

For awareness, I saw this book, The Multiple States of Being: cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/Rene Guenon/Ren�_Gu�non_The_Multiple_States_of_the_Being____2001.pdf

on a thread earlier, so for any of you interested in the /fringe/ shit, here is another user's suggestion.

NEVER SLACKEN. NEVER TIRE. NEVER LOSE COURAGE. NEVER DESPAIR

Yeah aside from imkampfy the mods are ok and I have noticed the goon discord/ church of subgenius connection for a while… unsettling

Kind of sucks I'm stuck in Canuckistan. I've got my son into archery, when I've got more spare time, I'll start going with him. It sucks that my job takes me away from home so much, but we all halve to make sacrifices for our families (and the 14 words).

I've found that the subtlest power level reveal is through ambiguous jokes. "Nazis" are in the news enough now that for someone you're decently familiar with it isn't an unapproachable subject. Tailor a joke that is a bit ambiguous as to pro/anti and see how they respond.

Yeah, in the (((systems))) we live in, our jobs take away a lot of time from our families, and society is too fucked to rely on to teach them proper values. It really makes you think if taking a different path is more beneficial for those who depend on you… you know, maybe a farming lifestyle or something similar. I wouldn't even know a lot of great professions/industries to go into in order to reduce the time away from your family.

Agreed.

At least I can make enough that my wife can be a stay at home mom. I Hope usury can be abolished again so that less people have to rely on dual incomes.

Good for you, brother. I am in a position where I will be able most likely to do the same. However, it is depressing no blackpill that it could be so much better. I am on the younger end of the spectrum, so obviously I have a young man's emotions about the subject matter, but I strongly believe that we need to reclaim our societies. The question is: how? And more importantly: how do we do it effectively?

Read about the rise of fall of the Weimer Republic. The United States has been following a parallel course for some time now.

I'm on the older end of the spectrum, (sorry Gen X still hasn't fixed the boomers mess), but I believe that this world is waking up to the real (((problems))). I work in a blue collar job, and most people out here are at least slightly red pilled. Maybe it's the /fringe detour I've taken recently but I can't help but feel the tides changing, so many people are beginning to wake up.
I'm no Pollyanna, most people will choke on the red pill once they get to the JQ, but as long as they are angry at the 1%, and elites, it should lead to the same place.

I would contest that the U.S. is worse than the Weimar Republic; it has been happening here for longer, and our population is less homogeneous. Thus, I believe it will be harder for us to rise above the degeneracy. America is facing tough times, but we should look towards the men who founded and fought for this country for spiritual guidance. They faced the greatest empire in the world at the time and won due to their perseverance, determination, and grit. This is something we all can embody.

Yeah I've been getting wrapped up in the /fringe/ shit as well, user. I wholly believe in the collective unconscious, homage to Jung, because I feel the shift "in the air" as well. We're surfing the Kali Yuga, and all we can hope is that others ride our wave as well. We will come ashore when the time is right.

Hopefully we'll be shield brothers somewhere on the other side, no homo. For the last year or so it's felt "right" to be here now, like I'm not stuck in the wrong time period. I went through my Atheist phase, my blue pilled phase, even my Chad phase before I got here. It's never too late for any of our brothers or sisters out there, they all have the capacity to escape the clutches of (((their manipulation))) as long as they are willing to become better than they are.

This.
Always be joking.
Here's why:

1. Humor is healthy.
The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion. The proverb "laughter is the best medicine" is more than just a proverb.

2. To joke is to ridicule.
Western humour theory begins with Plato, who attributed to Socrates (as a semi-historical dialogue character) in the Philebus (p. 49b) the view that the essence of the ridiculous is an ignorance in the weak, who are thus unable to retaliate when ridiculed.

3. It's funny because it's true.
If something is funny it's because it reveals a glorious truth. A sense of humor is in essence a truth detector. Truth is the best form of propaganda.

4. Laughter is contagious.
Jokes are social contagions. Memes viruses.

Basically humor is the ONLY way to reveal your power level.

Also, do you know what cultural marxism doesn't have? A fucking sense of humor. This is part of why it completely sticks out like a sore thumb. The implications are always super serious and it's just unnatural.

STRENGTH THROUGH JOY

same Discord is cancer. Imageboards are perfection.

I have always hated chat services because they give you the illusion of a few participants, but its public like everything, only the setting makes it easier to forget that.

You deserved dubs for that wisdom, I've often been told that my smile is the first thing most people notice. I think what sets our humour apart from the left is that our jokes don't have to be approved by committee, we don't have to worry about offending someone because we just don't give a shit. The best jokes always start with a look to see who's around.

It does seem a shame that these digits haven't been checked, even if this thread is dropping faster than Weinsteins career.

I tend to stay away from board politics, I'm not even sure what happened to Hot Wheels, I had been hanging out more on /fit and /fringe for a long time. I guess as long as I can check out the board without 10,000 shill threads I don't really care who owns the board.