Thief The Dark Mod

Holla Forums if any of you are fans of the Thief series play this

It's basically Thief hardcore edition. The guards in this game … holy fuck. Do you know that feeling when you play stealth games and pass a guard and can then just safely ignore them?
Well here you have to be really fucking paranoid. I recommend you play it on the hardest difficulty.

One of the spookiest moments was a daylight mission in a farm villa where I hid behind some boxes and the lady of the house saw me and looked straight at me. Just standing there like lady stoneheart. Luckily she didn't red alert, but it was weird knowing that in other stealth games you would be completly safe.

There are some negative aspects of the game like the sound design isn't god tier like thief, mantling and climbing is clunky and makes it almost impossible to ironman some missions in some cases. I wonder if there is a fanmod to give the hammer haunts their old sound back.

You're late as fuck, I think every Thief fan on Holla Forums has played TDM.
But yes, it's great.

I played it back when you could silently bunnyhop and beat a few levels with it.

I feel dirty user. I am a dirty little cheating burglar slut.

Late to the party, already played it.

Do you really want that?

I mean in nuThief they even referenced that ending cinematic by introducing that obnoxious little cunt who always screams your name in the exact same way.

Have any of you tried the Thief 2 Multiplayer Mod?

I haven't played T4ff, nor do I know anything about it and I don't want to do so either.

Is it playable now?

It's really a crime how much nuthief is inspired by dishonored.

It hasn't been updated in a few years, but I was able to play it with 2 other friends. Some Glitches aside, it works pretty well!

>tfw Viktoria died
>tfw no spin-off game in which you play as a chaotic nature demigod

that would be a completly different game and genre that just so happens to play in the same universe

you know what, I am okay with that concept, better than a shitty sequel and it would have made nuthief more like dishonored because you have magic shit

or hell even a evil genius type game where you build up your leafy base at home and influence the city with your pagan agents

I don't know why not more games are like this. Typically you need to come from a movie franchise like star wars. Star wars has proper action, rpg and strategy games.

thanks gonna look into it

Its hard to get however. I think I had to use the wayback machine just to the correct working version. As in, the mod itself technically doesn't exist.

I have, but couldn't manage to finish it. I want these few hours of my life back.

Oh man, that is shitty. Oh well

Btw does anyone remember a dark mod fanmission with tree monsters?
It definetly has been taken down, I am just wondering if it's somewhere out there.

IIRC it was a maze like level.

I never heard of it before

I think at some point, I may upload the file to here or somthing. We could organize some Thief 2 Co-Op with Holla Forums.

Well then play it. you mongoloid.

Obligatory.

Most of the maps are shit.

Tears of Saint Lucia was alright as an intro level but it never got better after that.

heh

I respecfully disagree. I bet you are just too scared to play the spooky maps, they are pretty good.

Haven't played it for a couple of years, the FM creators need to move en masse to TDM for it to supersede TMA.

This whole thread wreaks of paid shills and faggots.

Congrats, you got me to respond.

Drink bleach.

TDM is a free game that started out as a free mod that is talked about in literally every Thief thread you fucking newfag.

Can't expect hellsingfags to be smort