You are being bluepilled

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is most likely run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep. See below for proof.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism entails nothing else but sitting at a computer.

Any post that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
The three main strategies are:
1) Just delete the thread
2) Flooding the thread with bots posting negative comments and what I guess are supposed to be "entertaining" memes to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Bots making replies that roughly agree with OP but add in some element of insanity like "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate OP with mental illness etc.
See the links at the bottom for evidence of #2. Just look at this thread for evidence of #3, I'll screencap some examples ASAP.

Simple fact: Censorship is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives you perfect anonymity with minimal effort and most people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that most every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution).

We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change?

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

Do you think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?
Do you think the corrupt system will shut itself down?
Do you think this will be the first peaceful revolution in our history?
American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
archive.fo/nsDnj
archive.li/O0lrC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is bottom-tier bot 'logic'.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for posting anonymously on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

basically this

It’s weird that I always see these threads at “13 minutes ago”. It makes my brain think it’s the same thread every time.

Also, the day that we find out where you live is the day that you die.

Gotta jew fast! No one is fooled by your tricks you stupid yid.

He is a robot. He lives in burgerlands utah where the not secret agency headquarters is. I don't think you can kill it though since it's a program. Maybe you could delete it like that spaz header user was shouting about earlier.

HOLY SHIT!

I'm going to be a CIA pawn now! Thanks bot user!

tfw bots learned how to meme

It may be on cruise control now, but someone’s behind the wheel. He had a mini-breakdown Wednesday afternoon where he was posting about how he was going to get “your site shut down”. Should have capped it.

YOU ARE BEING BLUEBILLED :DDD

Haben'd you eber wondered why NO ONE eber seems to gall for real agdtion againsd our enemies? :DDDDD

Id's nod jusd the 'jilling effegd' frum mass surbeillance. Ebery bopular forum is censered by da gubmint thru indelligence gondractors :DD

They inviltrade moderation bositions, they hosdily tage ober ownershib of websides, and they send swarms ob bluebill AI bods to forge a false gonsensus thad we should sid around here doing nothing while our burgers are being burned away from the inside. They are daging ober eberywhere, they are daking ober eberything. Forgod aboud Burgergade already?

STOB BEING BLUEBILLED ;_; :DDD

You know how I know you're a shill?

you are fucking retarded

the feds are not going to deanonymize you for telling people to get ready for civil war etc.

Haben'd you eber wondered why NO ONE eber seems to gall for real agdtion againsd our enemies? :DDDDD

Id's nod jusd the 'jilling effegd' frum mass surbeillance. Ebery bopular forum is censered by da gubmint thru indelligence gondractors :DD

They inviltrade moderation bositions, they hosdily tage ober ownershib of websides, and they send swarms ob bluebill AI bods to forge a false gonsensus thad we should sid around here doing nothing while our burgers are being burned away from the inside. They are daging ober eberywhere, they are daking ober eberything. Forgod aboud Burgergade already?

what a great argument

I think the board you're looking for is >>>/r9k/

kill yourself samefagging cianigger

I was pointing out the flaw with you pretending to be from here when anyone from here follows that shit closely enough to not make such a fucking stupid statement. And yeah, they deanonymize you as a matter of daily business regardless of what you do.

YOU CANNOT TRY TO BE BETTER THAN ME, IF YOU KEEP TRYING TO BE BETTER THAN ME I WILL POOP MY PANTS AND SMEAR IT ALL OVER YOUR THREAD

this is what happens when we let the mods shape our community

you are straight up completely retarded or a shill.

Gangster Computer God worldwide SECRET CONTAINMENT POLICY, made possible SOLY by worldwide Computer God Frankenstein Controls, especially LIFELONG CONSTANT THRESHOLD BRAIN WASH RADIO ( quiet and motionless, I can slightly hear it; repeatedly this has saved my life on the streets ). FOUR BILLION worldwide population ALL living have a Computer God CONTAINMENT POLICY BRAIN BANK BRAIN, A REAL BRAIN, in the Brain Bank Cities on the far side of the Moon, we never see.

anti shill brigade, yellow banano checking in and checking dubs

Actually, I'm a computer security expert, by profession. So eat a dick, faggotstain.

REEEEEEEEEEEE
xdd fagget, stay fucking mad

You know what, you’re right. As a show of good faith, please post in this public forum exactly how you propose to
to quote OP.

I will be waiting eagerly for your response, OP.

yes sir, my address is listed bellow
kill yourself

LETS ALL LOVE LAIN

You’d know all about smearing shit, Pajeet.

better swap IPs fast and start samefagging again, I think the goyim know

can some one explain to me why these autists even care about this thread

because we hate samefagging CIAniggers who think they fit in where they don't, so you should kill yourself

go back to shilling the_donald, faggot

IF THERE'S A NEW WAY
I'LL BE THE FIRST IN LINE
BUT IT BETTER WORK THIS TIME

those who paid attention knew this was happening during the oathbans

your forced meme circles go into the trash

what is the story with that?

is it even possible for you to be less obvious, I think its physically impossible at this point. so god damn blatant its insulting.

proof that anime makes you retarded

FTFY
you are going to need more operators kike, this is never going to work with 1 person swapping IPs

>everyone who doesn't like me is __
what a novel personality you have

what happens when you guys run out of IPs to get banned over there in langley?

FTFY. You have the self-awareness of a grade-A kike, cianigger.

What in the fuck is this thread…

Are there really this many bots/shills here? Someone please help me understand what is happening here.

try harder faggot, you are horrible, beyond insulting, completely impotent.

Try harder with what kike

The wailing of a low-IQ cianigger. Get a new script.

that's what OP is trying to do

look at those image links at the bottom of his thread, use TOR if you're scared

No actually OP is a massive faggot cianigger that won't stop posting the same fucking thread which has been deleted dozens of times now so pissed off anons are spamming. Also stop fucking bumping this shit.

Everyone who posted oathbreakers was banned, threads were shilled and deleted. Oathbreaker is the cure for the "muh constitution" faggots and is the perfect antidote for the CIAniggers and Masons, they all swear tons of oaths.

did you think it would work?

No, I seriously don't understand why this thread is being shilled so hard. Is this rice farming advice roundtable really that important?

See . Being genuine

then lurk moer faggot

It's being shilled because of >>>/polk/27828

If genuine, see

if you lurked more then you would understand that this faggot is a cianigger samefagging his threads with multiple, and very obvious (1)s, even going so far as to admit he is a cianigger
archive.fo/nsDnj
archive.li/O0lrC
if you aren't actually just him on a new IP

now I guess they thought the bot replies were too obvious and have switched to manual shilling

I see.

What about ?

Noticed you stopped kicking down with that idiotic "forced to suicide bomb" shit. Your still retarded. You'll still get no response in the real world. And you'll still be fucked when the bombs drop.

Good things don't happen.

A honeypot to try to catch you for what reason?
I'm pretty sure your entire world view is permanently retarded from posting here

no, /polk/ is in itself a honeypot, made by a goon, in order to pull people from the failed exodus's. same shit different day.

hey, its old ASSES AND ELBOWS HELP ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCK

Do you know how many faggots using that have been arrested? They don't give a shit about Holla Forums because it lets people vent without doing anything.
Claiming Tor makes you secure just gives people a false sense of security to make them potentially do things they wouldn't otherwise.

run yourself over

WTF mods are definitely compromised, they text replaced ashe s and ech oes

fuck you basement retard, we'll delete your brain with drugs, strap bombs to you, and tell you the FBI local hq is made of candy

How so? serious inquiry - I have only relative knowledge of the goons and that shit

you seriously need to lurk 15 years

if you're such a fucking expert then post link to proof you LARPing retard

you're a blackpill shill

anime is retarded, everyone who says that isn't a shill or a fucking government agent….yeah the government doesn't want you to watch anime….how fucking retarded are you?

Who are you, OP’s fucking co-op partner? Was the shitposting too much for one cianigger to handle, they had to bring you in too? Or did they just give OP an extra laptop?

Fuck off lolipill faggot