Upon birth he has to face off against his older brother to prove his worth

Is there any kids game character who had a harder life?

no idea why they unkilled him in sonic battle though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QPiF4-iu6g
youtu.be/CAQ4ipseOf4?t=1m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If eggman is such a genius, why did he design his robots to be powered by animals instead of, I don't know, batteries?

Shortcut for a proper AI I'm guessing, makes them easier to produce AND program.

He doesn't need to explain himself to anyone, it would be beyond us.

So basically, soldiers in exoskeletons?
Why did I never realize this?

The real question is:
What animal is inside Metal Sonic?

A tenrec

The REAL real question is:
Did eggman install a fleshlight in metal sonic?

No
He just shoved a wheelbarrow of cock up his asshole instead.

Probably because you didn't think about it from a engineering standpoint, it would be a efficient (but flawed) method that would either require training the animals (which takes time) or brainwashing them while they are in the machines. (quick, but arguably quite dastardly.)

None, Metal Sonic wasn't designed to be mass produced but instead to counter the real deal. Any sort of AI would be best done by hand and the power source would have needed to be top notch.

Going in autism mode for a bit, most of this shit is merely what I imagine to be the case and not exactly written material.

Please do not sexualize the robots.

A hedgehog

It's a new robot A.I. In Battle that reuses design features from the original, but is otherwise a separate character from the one in Adventure, like Omega or the E-1000 robots in SA2.

He most likely did it to unnerve and piss off Sonic. He stops using them for the most part in Heroes.

youtube.com/watch?v=1QPiF4-iu6g
embedding sucks

It's just a copy paste job isn't it?

It's a fucking robot, there wasn't any "life" to even speak of.

I don't like it because of youtube tracking.

Nigger you're one to talk, you're just an advanced robot yourself.

Sonic Battle isn't canon, it's so non-canon that Sakurai just had him do a split as his down smash instead of that break dance move in Battle

"Life" is just robots made of flesh and water instead of metal and oil. The only real difference is one was created through rare happenstance over billions of years and the other was constructed by another creature.

You're assuming Gamma and the bird shared the same consciousness.

Technically anyway. The way I look at it, intelligent creatures can create the constructs and arrange the environment by which the phenomenon of the conscious mind can come about "artificially". AI isn't born into consciousness, but grows into it. But then again it may be considered to have life worth protecting from the start if it has the potential for consciousness.

Basically the way Ghost in the Shell looks at it. 2501 and the tachikoma "gained life" as they learned more and spent more time in the world. In a sense they spent time gestating until the time they were "born", though it wasn't quite as clear cut as that. It think that's how it'll work.

yo bird nyckas is free, as in free beer mo'fucka. batteries is proprietary as all hell fam wut he gon do send shadow out for batteries all da time nigga run mad machines fam

A better question is, is there a better semi final boss track in a kids' game? God damn but it was perfectly orchestrated for the fight. If I remember right, it even synchronized with Beta's bombardment teleports as a hardcoded thing. In general, maybe, since I think he teleported on attack ends or when hit, but the timing was always just about as if he'd finished the attack even if he didn't.

You don't actually exist user

He exists as long as he remains in our hearts.
Everyone give your love!
I love you, user!

Fuck you, user.

Yes, but what does any of this have to do with tragic electronic robojazz boss themes?

No idea. , and myself by extension, is crazy I think.

I never got all the way though the game but I should try again. I can't remember why I got too pissed to continue but it probably had something to do with not having a controller and using my keyboard for the PC version

youtu.be/CAQ4ipseOf4?t=1m

Get the BetterSADX mod before playing.

robots arent alive until they question why theyre alive and maybe hate themselves but are too scared to die

I would be hard pressed to find something worse than that in a kids game, at least if we're talking about shit that is directly focused on and presented to the audience, and not "wow this character you saved at the end of the game must have had to shit in a cage and eat it to survive waiting for you to show up"

Are you okay user

probably

Because Sonic has a knack for making friends and getting them to fight Eggman as well. Sonic 1 isn't the first time Sonic and Eggman fought, but it is the first time the Chaos Emeralds were involved, and it was the first time Eggman turned the animals into robots.

They do, because there are animals inside them.

Gamma seems to show us that this is what happens.

Gamma is more alive than Mega Man. It's a key plot point that Rock doesn't even have free will.

Most of Sonic's moves in that game are from Sonic the Fighters anyway. Because it's a better fighting game than Battle.

They clearly do. That's the whole point. The organic material's memories were breaking through the robot AI. Like Robocop. You're not gonna tell me Murphy and Robocop are different people.

Gamma was done better, but we do get to see Maria get shot a whole bunch of times across two different games.

You're not gonna tell me Murphy and Robocop are different people.
Murphy's dead, user.

Gamma in Sonic Battle isn't the same as the Adventure one, last I heard; basically Eggman built a new robot with the same blueprints. (and mass-produced knockoffs to sell)

Later on they introduced Omega as a full-time replacement for Gamma.

You've got to love E-123 'take pride in genocide' Omega

I like Omega as his own guy and loathe him on the grounds he originated as a Gamma stand-in for Heroes

He was always a very different character, though. He's the most different of all the E-100 series robots. They could have just made another one that looked like Gamma with a new color scheme, but instead he has a very different body and a very different personality, with just the same color scheme.

This song man.

GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING TITTYSUCKING SON OF A BITCH YOU RIDICULOUS WAIFUING BONER DRONER ASS BISCUITS.
JUST BECAUSE IT MOVES DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCK IT.
JUST BECAUSE YOUR STUPID ASS COULD FIND A WAY DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD.
THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE THIS TIME EITHER, THIS ISN'T LIKE YOUR STUPID BASTARDIZATION OF ALL THINGS /m/ WITH GYNOID WAIFU'S LIKE AEGIS, GAMMA IS FUCKING /m/.
WANTING TO FUCK GAMMA IS LIKE LOOKING AT A GOD DAMNED ZOGOK AND THINKING
"GEE, YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA? STICKING MY FUCKING DICK IN THAT THINGS EXHAUST PIPE"

Damn dude.

I agree 100% though. Gamma is pure, trying to do anything else to him is just wrong

IS there any fanbases more horrible than the autistic (often furry) reatards that worship old games for kiddies?

This post emits an aura of legitimate rage, everything from the webm to the wording makes me think that the idea of sexualizing Gamma truly upsets you.

This video has so little science on it i'm gonna call bullshit on it.

Mate, you're in no position to call anybody retarded when you can't spell the word correctly yourself.

Sonic from the Bad Future in CD