Where is everyone

hello? Anyone here?

Is it just me or did this board slow down?

Other urls found in this thread:

gooddrama.to/japanese-drama/kazoku-game
gooddrama.to/japanese-drama/starman
gooddrama.to/japanese-drama/galileo
facebook.com/politicallyincorrectpol/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The summerfags went back to school. Thusly the huge drop in users and posting frequency

Im still here.

here, have a laugh

Ameriafags are also just waking up and they are the majority of the board.

It's still pretty early in NA. Most the NEETS are still sleeping in.

Also this

pepe is ours again user

I'm glad the board has somewhat slowed down again. The quality is still somewhat crap, but it's recovering.

We had summerfags? I thought they stayed on 4chan. Although it would explain a lot of things.

People are starting to complain about 8/v/'s community quality, instead of just complaining about the mods. It's all downhill from here. I expect half the threads in the catalog to be meta threads by 2017. Screencap this post.

Normalfags don't use advice dog anymore either, that doesn't mean you're not a faggot for posting it.

do it yourself, then you can be the "I told uguis!!!!!!!!!!" faggot

Things have never been the same since sept-nov 2014

I'm here. I'd rather be on cuckchan though. They block pretty much every VPN though. So I chose muh freedoms.

You're the faggot for not believing our frog would hop back to us eventually.

Summer vacation is over and all the 4chan/reddit fans had to go back to school.

But doesn't that mean they'll be back in the winter time?

no
that's when they're busy eating, getting expensive gifts, taking selfies with snowmen and occasionally freezing to death

Heh I'm glad the children are gone. Now we can discuss 90s games and weebshit thread after thread like we always do.

Coincidentally, I've found something creative to do for once in my worthless neet life and I forgot about playing vidya or surfing shitty sites for a significant amount of time

i would be glad too if there wasn't so many sjw acting like user. This just happened in the last somewhat active? thread; user not knowing who silverstring is.

How can it only be you? A board slowing down isn't something subjective

Fuck off nigger, if you want to tell a story then do so instead of waiting for someone to ask you for it.

college and working you dumb fuck

Why do people complain about threads being shit instead of trying to contribute good content to make it better? It's almost like all the people complaining have nothing to offer.

Shill shill fuck off shill LOL see anons a shill

I didn't want to tell a story, just a minor blogpost. it's music, most generic thing ever and I'm absolutely talentless, but yeah that was it

Well fuck, I thought the normalfags were still dry humping pepe to death.

Not unless you want to get banned.

no shit

at least the captcha isn't fucking cancer anymore

Sup my niagra.

I've been out of the loop for a while. Is hotwheels still the owner of the site?

I only ever spend time here to slack off at work, because this is the only thing discrete enough.
Otherwise, I have way better shit to do than lurk this dump.

A big thank you to Hillary and the corrupt left for giving us back our memes.

I will always be here.

no

but I don't know where he went to
he's MIA as far as I know

Nah its all Jim and his wife's son now.

Every since Holla Forums left to 8ch.ip the communists have taken over and now we're a board of the people.

Because now that smartphones are so popular, there just isn't such thing as "imageboard summer" anymore.

Browsing imageboards is the perfect activity for slacking off at school.
With tons of students now trapped in school with only their phones, I imagine they would end up spending MORE time on imageboards.

He does very occasionally tweet things, but like maybe once a month.
All I know is that actual site developement appears to be near-dead, at least surface level. Only noticeable change in the last year has been the captcha, and that's been within the last week

jamal's gonna be fucking pissed. what do i do, Holla Forums?

No, hotwheels is dead btw

been thinking of leave too, this place sucks most of the time

blow yourself and spread the cum all over yourself, jamal will be happy to see you lubed up

That's a snail you fucking retard.

Didn't think about kids and phones, but I'm pretty sure they can't shitpost as hard from the classroom as they could from their mothers husbands computer.

Really, shit was so bad this summer I mostly just lurked. I think we've still got some overwatch and dota threads in the catalog too.

I stopped using this site for 3 weeks. It was refreshing. You don't realize how common language used on this bored isn't applicable in real life. I called a Somali immigrant storekeeper a shitposting kike for getting my change wrong, right to his face without thinking, but he didn't understand me too well and I manage to avoid a situation.

Got any more spaghetti-spilling stories?

Did you just assume xe was penis-enabled?

I drop my guard for 2 minutes while making some lemonade and I used "kike" in front of my mom and told her she's unhappy because she works 8 hours a day when she could be cleaning the house.

that's pretty funny
more funny stories pls

Are you autistic or something?

I want to frame this and hang it on my wall

It obviously didn't happen you bumbling reaction image posting newfags.

Traffic actually decreases in summer, moot confirmed this long ago. It was just a meme.

Call the cops, I dont give a fuck

source please

they aren't going away are they

The Holla Forums board here is pretty low energy, the front pages are dominated by years old generals, the average user doesn't care about these shitty circlejerks so they don't participate and the board doesn't grow.

Holla Forums here is a shitshow for reasons I'm sure everyone is already aware.

Holla Forums is a shitshow.

/a/ is dead and over modded.

Those are the big boards that make an image board popular and they aren't working out so no growth for Holla Forums.

But thats what its supposed to be. Its suffered from low morale when the BO quit a few months back, but they seem to back on their feet.

Holla Forums is the only board that allows funposting yet has quality anime discussion. I recommend everyone to go to Holla Forums right now and post in the asuka thread for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

There's always brit/pol/

screencap before anyone spergs at me.

It really makes you think

that and the edgelords who come here because
Holla Forums is the "most trolly" place on the internet

Holla Forums and Holla Forums have been picking up I noticed. What would it take to force an /a/ BO change?

similar things have happened to me, but in smaller scale, mostly email related, it's so easy to 'slip into chan mode' when writing something quickly

I miss meta mondays.

Let the bootlicking scum have their shitty "meidos" and board owner. The Holla Forums BO is officially allowing anime on his board, look at the subtitle when you click on Holla Forums. Everyone who wants to talk about anime should just use Holla Forums, and let Holla Forums become a funnier board than we've ever had. Asuka is the key to all of this.

I couldn't really give anyone a good reason to use Holla Forums /a/ over 4chan /a/.

There would need to be a paradigm shift on Holla Forums, some "killer app/feature".

>or underage fag

Please slip into >>>/reddit/ mode

Not everyone cuts contact after moving out

Why is american "culture" so shit?

Let me guess, sei italiano?

It's like you don't want the economy to grow, goy.

In the 1970s and earlier in America, it was possible to be 18 years old and live with a few friends as roommates and a part time job while going to school.

Now, people with degrees working full time plus overtime need roommates just to make rent. You can forget about buying a new car, a new TV, or a new anything if you're a normalfag.

Old people in the US don't understand that it's no longer a country where you can live a good live on your own just with the willingness to work and try hard. It isn't enough anymore. Culturally, the country hasn't caught up with its young people's economic reality. Boomers still bitch at young people to "get a jerb!" when that's easier said than done, while young people feel like failures for not being self-sufficient at 19, because all they've heard in their lives is that it should be normal and possible to do so.

I legitimately think so. It's either autism or just plain panicky retardation. My life is full of me doing stupid things.

I haven't been back to that Woolsworth since. 6 years later and it still haunted by it.

During my Holla Forums break this happened, a week ago
We haven't spoken since, not for lack of trying on my end though.

I'm a fucking retard, I'm surprised I've lasted this long.

I honestly wish shit like this didn't happen. I'm just borderline special needs at time.

What a bizzaro election this has been. I can't believe that dyke rachel maddow actually spent 10 minutes on national TV talking about the evil nazi frog. I don't know if I want this wild ride to end.

It also doesn't help that the vidya industry has been complete shit for the past couple of years. There really isn't that much to talk about.

I'm even thinking about taking a break from vidya altogether.

What other hobbies do you anons have?

Finger painting

Have fun trying to fix that one

I write fanfiction

Gunpla. Also gotten into boxing recently because of hajime no ippo No idea why but the show really inspired me.

You KNOW that was damn well worth it

Try drunkposting sometimes user. Drunkposting is fun as hell.

Its good, keeping contact with a tranny never ends well.

I always assumed there were no lurkers.

Fitness kills a couple hours a day and the benefits are longer life and more energy. It's basically the best thing you can do with spare time, go for a jog or lift weights. Reading books is a lost hobby. Posting about mai waifu on the Holla Forums board is pretty fun too. I got into mycology and every weekend I kill 8 hours by getting high and walking innawoods. Magic mushrooms are super cheap to make once you have the fixed cost equipment.

I once called my dog a barkfag because he wouldn't stop barking.

fuck off, you did that consiously

Hows it going Yiannis?

You did the right thing, being transgender is a mental illness and should be treated as such. Do not encourage them.

I call my cats niggers all the time.

Don't worry too much about the Indian woman, your body language was probably enough for them to understand.
She might be already dead, too.

My cousin calls his black cat nigger-minou. Minou is french for kitten so nigger-kitten.

It's nice that now you can enter the captcha in the pop-up screen in cellpones.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad

Why not Chaton-nègre ?

Im guessing cause nigger-minou sounds nicer to say.

start to watch Jdrama.
Simple series from japan. This corner is almost undetected and there is tons of stuff to watch for every taste. It's like real life action anime.

Here are a few to start with;

Kazoku Game
gooddrama.to/japanese-drama/kazoku-game

Starman
gooddrama.to/japanese-drama/starman

Galileo
gooddrama.to/japanese-drama/galileo

Research isnt required any more is it?

I hate retards like you.
You wake up at 11 and go to bed at 4, do nothing all day cranking your ding dong, playing your video games getting nothing done. You crank yourself off, have so much free time and think you know all of the memes and their origins.
Guess what? You don't, pal. Get it through your fucking head bud, not everything you read in knowyourmeme is 100% true.

Animation.

Technically, you're not wrong:

facebook.com/politicallyincorrectpol/

That was the research. 2 /po/acks were the "internet experts" that provided the primary research info.

when did this happen?

Holla Forums is not goymergate and they do not care about PR. nice try shill

Damn those /po/acks

Most realistically those writers they are shillary's dogs so they probably came up with bullshit that makes people hate trump. Holla Forums wants trump elected and hindering themselves in that goal is not something they would want to do

yeah , those always turn out fine

is this bait?

Where did everything go so right?

anime spamming faggot refers to an actual faggot that spammed the Holla Forums board with anime threads