Slav games appreciation thread

Due to Cossacks 3 coming out in a few days, how about we remember good Slav games.

Other urls found in this thread:

effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty
volafile.io/r/HF33Go
store.steampowered.com/app/378720/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sure thang

Best game coming through!

a pretty obvious one

Slavs make the best bug infested games.

You had to use to word good, didn't you?
Slav games are the joke games that everyone laughs at. Just like slavs in real life.

god what a shitty name
did they name the books that in english too?
then again Im having trouble finding an analogy to the original name myself, since its a worldplay on an ideomatic saying about how wolves keep the forests clean

also Perimeter here is one of the wierder games on the market

kebab subhuman detected

also this gem

Where are my silent storm buddies?
How does 7.62 compare? I want to play it but I can't actually find torrents of it.

Wow look at all those shit games.

Shit's really fun.

Best fucking game I ever played.

It puzzles me why more games dont employ real time combat like 7.62 does. It works great and its a step forward from turn based combat

What a coward

XCOM apocalypse has a real-time mode and it's great.

Best slav shotgun simulator ever.

7.62 doesn't shit itself halfway through with fucking sci-fi out of nowhere so there's that.

shit I remember that. The whole plot felt like the writer started taking drugs about three quarters in

One of my first and favorite quest games.
A lot of russian inside jokes, but damn it was good.
The english re-release is shit and buggy.

I don't like most of those games, but I consider them to be at least good.
You on the other hand just try to be a contrarian just for the sake of it.

Wait a minute, Painkiller is Slav?

How is it?

It comes from poland

Not to mention poles are complete cuties.

Aww, thank you

Once you think about it every country has its fair share of cuties, at least to the countrymen themselves.

Vanilla is meh, Hard Life is breddy gud
just note that Hard Life is pretty buggy in significant ways, and thats AFTER most vanilla bugs were fixed or worked around

Yeah but the beginning is tedious

Also you cannot savescum
I still remember the horror of one of the first missions when i defended the vilage for almost irl hour and was scared shittles of game crashing/bug/losing because i already used all the save slots

You haven't seen Asian countries then

However SS has better indirect fire gameplay whereas 7.62's indirect fire pretty relies on you being maxed out in shooting stats and having someone else scouting out the place.

However, being able to arm a sniper with a scoped HK21E pretty much makes 7.62 best game for sniping as well.

What is so special about them? Do they have large distribution of qts? Or not?

Maybe it's just me but I'm always more aroused by women who are as brown as I am.

Or not.

Finding their actual cuties is like jumping up and down in a haystack until you finally find the needle. Everyone else has 2 inches of make up caked, some really obvious facial flaw or just looks too much like their dad.

By dad I mean the mustache.

what
ofcourse you can

and you should regularily since that counters the memory leak

I must go back to my homeland.

Where should I get started on learning Polish? I've found a couple phone apps but it's all fucking vocabulary, no sentence structure or anything.

You can already give up, polish is one of the hardest languages in europe

My best friend is an Boer who married a Pole. He's getting pretty good at it after 3 years of constantly being teased by his in laws.

Good luck. Polish is one of the most complicated languages in the world.

Good luck, friend. Slavic languages are inherently difficult to learn for a non - slav.

effectivelanguagelearning.com/language-guide/language-difficulty

all the ruskie shops no longer carry it, and even the english shops that have the shitty no-sound version ran out of keys or ripped it off of their stores. The torrents are all the shit version and never have any seeders/ have corrupted files

I liked this one.

You'll have better luck licking your own anus.

Become friends with some ruskies, they should at least know some friends who have the game if they don't have it themselves.

t. Ruskie

None of those were recommendations for where to get started.

I have to do this, for the 10/10 slav girls. And the cheap rent.

Just like any other languages, find a teacher to teach you or a Polish-English grammar book. Direct conversation is always good, and so is watching movies/playing video games with Polish subtitles.

It may be hard, but it's no different from most languages.

Personal favorites.

I have a working ISO, if you recommend me a way for me to upload so you can DL it you can enjoy it.

All the fixes are still easy to find and download.

Try uploading it to mega or the vola.

also, you could pay me back by finding a fix for the fucking framerate when I use ironsights, it is on the net I just can't be assed to find it.

a mega would work fine, also the vola
volafile.io/r/HF33Go

Like Sweden or France?

Well not anymore, you can thank hohols for this

Wasn't that just a HoMM clone?

Death to Spies and Ufo Afterlight are also slav games and are also really good.

Ain't european so I guess I can't identify.

Also earth 2150 was my shit. UCS best faction.

alright anons, I will upload it to MEGA. You will have to wait a few hours because it takes forever though, and I am about to take my wife out to town.

I loved all the mechs the USF had. I mean ED's tanks were cool and all but I'm a mechafaggot.

LC a shit. m-muh solar panels

also, this is my first time uploading to mega so bear with me here.

pretty based tbh

Or is it taken for granted?

its on rutracker org

No Serious Sam? Are you serious?

Sziling
store.steampowered.com/app/378720/

Was it made by Slavs? Not by Canadians?

Soon, brother.

Can' t forget the classics.

Too easy, I guess.

Now in 3D.

Thanks for a chuckle.
t. a Pole

last time i checked tho mega has now a daily limit for 1GB for downloading files and a pension for removing files recently , so the anons that want this file may want to take that into consideration

top kek

Never heard of this one. Is it shit?

No idea, but the title triggers people.

What about volafile?

why? where they born on a rice field in commie china and it brought back bad memories?

They don't want the inevitable future of RICE WARS

asides from speed , various disconection issues that may occur during the upload and make you restart the upload and that the file will be up for 5 days only ; no other problems that i'm aware of

>no Stół z powyłamywanymi nogami
Good luck, friend.

Is is fun or does it suck? both can be true

He did say that all of the torrents were shit versions.

from what I played years ago it was bretty gud. very large open maps, multiple planets, space combat, tons of cool alien guns

Pirate the Michel Thomas course.

I'm crying, this is too perfect.

Polda 3. I really pity the one who have not played this game. This game had everything that adventure game need. Great Humour, time travel, hot chicks, homeless fights and lots of minigames.

The entire Polda series was god-tier, maybe except for the last one.

are there english verions?
magnet link plz

Can't find it in english sorry but i am downloading it right now and will try to change language in options i dont think it will work but it's worth a try.

M8 you have missed out on one of the very few games with extensive unit upgrading and proper squad front and back lines.
Go play it now.

Not to mention totally different artistic style and much darker tone, with racial tensions on every frontline between game factions. And a very nice soundtrack (jump to battle themes in the video description playlist).

why does my trap sense go off at this?

If that's Poland, traps don't advertise themselves in public here yet. And that babyface is difficult to imitate.

The chink on it literally says "Fighting for rice" or more accurately "Hostile takeover of rice"

As a chink speaker it's literally tearing apart my sides.

bump

So apperently Cossacks 3 is shit

Truly you guys want the teppopists to win.

Wait, was the Precursor HD version, that was kickstarted (without obtaining the main goal tought) years ago, have been released?

Sleep snug, smug

Jesus, how badly do you have to fuck up…

Why are there no more Star Wolves?

Sleep snug, smug

Wow, somebody give this man a medal.

Aww, it's pretending to be a real human!

That game looks cool, where can I pirate it?
IGG-Games download is corrupted.

damn that game was weird and not fun to play, but finished to the end just because it was so damn silly i needed to know what was going to happen next.

I didn't play much of Disciples II, but I do remember that:
- You could only have one unit of each kind in each "army"
- The art was on par with Icewind Dale (i.e., best artistic graphics of the era)

You can have as many as you want if have room for them.

devs or publisher is a huge jew that made a shitty star wolves 2 game and then stole and sold the star wolves 3 mod game, or something like that.

Have some obscure and one popular Polish games.

>Gorky Zero 2 That was a pretty cool stealth game from what I remember

Is master of the broken worlds any good?

Where is my Vangers, mazafackas, where is my ExMachina Hard Truck Apocalypse?!
Ain't you like some weird cars'n'guns?

sleep snug, smug

Same thing as Genesis, just in 3D and much buggier. I prefer the original.

2008 happened. So unless a game can provide immediate profits (i.e. f2p-p2w shit) it's not worth investing money into. Or you gotta be lucky and noticed by western publishers. But that's my opinion, real deal can be very different
Nival managed to scrap some monies for Blitzkrieg 3, which I know nothing about, except that it looks like your average facebook game.

Hell yeah nigga.
But one thing I hated about Ex Machina with my guts is fucking enemy scaling.

Cossacks 3 is almost here btw.

Disciples 2 was made by frogs. I think the 3rd one was made by slavs

Do you speak any other slavic languages?
I guess you can try out duolingo and generally talking to other people helps a lot. Honestly, you learn the most by talking to other adults. Avoid teens or children for learning. You don't want to sound like you're 16. Maybe try making friends with a pole? Most people really enjoy when you show interest for their culture. (unless they're hypernationalistic to the point where they hate everyone or self loathing retards) I'll also let you know that like everywhere else, the girls in poland are average for the most part. (that's what average means after all) But people there are generally very welcoming. Some people will dislike you though if you're german or russian.
pic unrelated

It's supposed to be a disaster, buggy as hell, delayed launch, and the devs are purging negative comments on steam

Sleep snug, smug

I just really want to hear that Cossacks did well and they will be immediately starting up on a new S.T.A.L.K.E.R game. Preferably in a new country

I'm just glad Slavs tend to make fun games

Did your wife cuck you to death or are you just letting us down?

Good thing that I'm a slav.

Damn. My country is up to 0.6% minorities!
Still…SECOND PUREST IN YUROP!!!!

Good game, but buggy and unpolished

That looks interdasting