Trump Vows to ‘Terminate’ Iran Nuclear Deal If jew-owned Congress Cannot ‘Reach a Solution’

Trump Vows to ‘Terminate’ Iran Nuclear Deal If jew-owned Congress Cannot ‘Reach a Solution’

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump announced Friday he will not certify Iran’s compliance with the Iran deal, effectively putting the ball in Congress’s court on whether to end the deal.

“I am announcing today that we cannot and will not make this certification. We will not continue down a path of whose predictable conclusion is more violence, more terror, and the very real threat of Iran’s nuclear breakout,” Trump said in a televised statement from the White House.
“History has shown that the longer we ignore a threat, the more dangerous that threat becomes,” he said.
Trump’s decertification now means Congress has 60 days to decide whether to reimpose sanctions that were lifted as part of the deal with Iran, reached under the Obama administration in 2015 and known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

If Congress imposes sanctions, it could be seen as a breach of the deal, and the U.S. may no longer be a party to the deal. If Congress does not impose sanctions, the deal could remain intact.

Trump said he has directed his administration to work with Congress to strengthen the deal and that some members of Congress are already working on a proposal.

But Trump surprisingly also announced that, if the White House and Congress are not able to reach a solution, he will “terminate the deal.”

“In the event that we are not able to reach a solution … then the agreement will be terminated,” he said.

The statement surprised and pleased supporters of ripping up the deal who feared the administration was not going far enough.

“Clear threat to terminate. I didn’t think he would go there,” tweeted Jonathan Schanzer, senior vice president of research at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.
Trump also announced additional sanctions against the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps, Iran’s elite military force.
Trump framed his decision as part of a complete review of U.S. strategy on Iran, which he called a “fanatical regime.”

“This radical regime has raided the wealth of one of the world’s oldest and most vibrant nations, and spread death, destruction and chaos all around the globe,” he said.
He outlined Iran’s long history targeting Americans in the Middle East and around the world, its support for terrorist groups, funding of sectarian violence, support for the Syrian regime, and its threats against the U.S. and Israel.
“Given the regime’s murderous past and present, we should not take lightly its sinister vision for the future. The regime’s two favorite chants are ‘Death to the jews’ and ‘Death to Israel,'” he said.

archive.is/owUt0
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/10/13/trump-decertifies-iran-nuclear-deal-threatens-terminate/

Other urls found in this thread:

stevepieczenik.com/i-was-wrong-and-i-am-mad-as-hell/
opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)
jcm.museum/page.asp?dept=4020&Article=204
blog.gesrepair.com/top-10-manufacturing-countries/
prospect.org/article/trump-mega-donor-geoff-palmer-also-la’s-most-controversial-developer
opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cycle=2016&cmte=C00574533
archive.is/yK2i3
youtube.com/watch?v=MOYoou3genk
archive.is/OrzMi#selection-5265.168-5265.248
lmgtfy.com/?q=jews in congress
timesofisrael.com/almost-6-of-congress-now-jewish-28-democrats-and-2-republicans/
uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com/2011/05/cynthia-mckinney-drops-bombshell-in.html
sunray22b.net/who_controls_television__who_con.htm
archive.is/idRYN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pick one

I FOR ONE user SUPPORT TRUMP
Let us see how this rides

Fuck israel to death with a baseball bat
All semites gone

Pretty disgusting to be honest

Gotta agree with Steve Pieczenik when he says Trump works for the Jews

stevepieczenik.com/i-was-wrong-and-i-am-mad-as-hell/

good

ok, now, what's the point??
will Iran give back the trillion dollars Obama gave them?

I'm with Trump on this one. You can't ignore a threat.

Hmm.

Must be part of that deal he made a long time ago.

Of course not Satan.

The point is basically to wash his hands of it so nobody can come back and say this was all part of a Jewish plan to bring us into direct conflict with Iran over their nuclear program.
We can't have a nation that espouess a 'death to Jews/Israel' mentality having nuclear weapons! That's insane!

Israel is the only democracy in the ME - of course THEY should have nuclear weapons. You know, for defense.

But Iran? No, they have to die. We have to destroy them. We have to bring back the Shah. And then we can bring back Greater Israel. We can't have some sinister vision of the future wherein the ME is not ruled by Jews - G_d wouldn't like that very much, now would he?
Quite right, my brother in Christ!

I guess Trump does deals with people. ‘You give me this and I’ll give you that’. Does that mean he works for jews or works with jews? He’s got the power, they got the power. All different power. Can you explain why so many jews hate him if he’s working for them? They are literally calling him Hitler and going into a panic. Is this some weird perverted Sabbatean-style trick?

Bolshevik vs zionist perhaps

This is why the kikes aren't sweating too bad. The low level ones are crying crocodile tears and going against him, but the high level ones know they have Trump by the balls. He will not do anything significant against Israel, he will not go after the Fed. Doing so will cost him his life or his children's lives.

I can.

Its like you don't really understand Jewry at all, like you think it really is a mass of cackling rabbis behind the scenes rubbing their hands in a dark room somewhere.
Its not… Well, sometimes it is, but generally, no.

There are competing factions within World Jewry. I won't bother going into the specific variations, but needless to say, there is much variation - albeit, all Jewry, hence, there are certain shared traits and commonalities.
But as-goes Trump?

Zionists and Progressives don't see eye-to-eye on all things… Just most.
But it only takes 1% difference in personal interest to create conflict, yet there's far more than that in play at present, and Trump walks that lines quite nicely.

… Of course, you should have learned by now that Jews will often say thing support/oppose something, not because of the effect it will have on their supporters, but rather, because of the effect it will have on those they oppose.

All his kids but Barron are involved in kikery

Jews play both sides. It's only American media jews that hate him, zionist jews love him.

If jews hated him why would he fill his cabinet with them?

I'm sure they've already got a nice Jewish girl lined up for him.

Its via Trump's kids that his wealth will flow into the hands of our enemies. Whether Trump knows, cares, I don't know - nor do I particularly care.
Any man with Jewish grandchildren that he cares for will never have the spine to oppose World Jewry. It just doesn't happen, because everyone knows what'll happen as soon as we get Hitler 2.0, and chances are, Hitler 2.0 will make Hitler 1.0 look rather soft.

Hitler 2.0 is inevitable now, they've made sure of that…. They never fucking learn, it really is amazing.
>generation 1: infiltrate, establish, non-threatening
>generation 2: subvert, corrupt, covert
>generation 3: rule, destroy, aggression
>generation 4: arrogant, hostile, blatant
>generation 5: cry, run, oy vey, we're being poisecuted!
They never learn.

Mah Aryan.

The Jew fears the North Korea / Iran alliance and weapons/technology exchange.

That's why they have a record of about 200 explusions, they've pushed too far and one day they'll get pushed out of existence.

"My father taught me many things here — he taught me in this room. He taught me — keep your friends close but your enemies closer." –Michael Corleone

There's no way Trump isn't /ourguy/

This kind of projection is the problem.

He's not talking about kikes bro, he's talking on behalf of the kikes.

This projection shit is exactly the problem that this election brought about - people projected onto Trump, claimed everything was a 'dog-whistle' so they could justify such projection, and then when others were annoyed that the projections were all bullshit, the response from those people is crying about expectations of 'literally hitler'. This shit is retarded.

Oh no, he's gone full kike. I'm off the Trump train.

what does the slaw represent?

Recordings of pedophilia used to keep the Republicans in line?
That'd be my guess.

The neocons didn't want him to be president. They wanted Bush or Rubio.

i was thinking maybe a barely living wage designed to make life taste sweet

Not bad.

Ever thought maybe that's what they wanted you to think? Nah, that's too much thought on your behalf.
In any case, if that was their play, it sure did work like a charm, eh?

I just thought he was going to be a civ nat that was going to slow down the globalization of the country. Slow the tide of mass immigration. Bring some manufacturing jobs back. Have an America first foreign policy. I really didn't expect that much. Just didn't want him to go full Israel cuck-boy within his first 10 months in office. Maybe he's just talking tough. This was one of his campaign taking points. My least favorite talking point.

Nah, they would have preferred someone like Rubio who was financially beholden to them. Use common sense, dummy.

Then he was already a failure.
Nah.
Nah.
Manufacturing in the US will never compete with manufacturing in 3rd world nations that require no minimum wage, nor quality working conditions.
Israel first, goy.
Maybe.

lel

There's no way you aren't a kike.

Trump's nearly 70 years old. Already made a few billion. He doesn't need any financial backers for his political campaigns.

Just business as usual in DC. Won't help him get his domestic agenda going. The kikes aren't too good when it comes to giving back favors, they only take.

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Good Goy Trump did not make a deal with the Jew, because that is exactly what he did.

Then why is his biggest donator - $15 million+ - a Jewish-owned Wallstreet hedge fund?

Case in point:
>opensecrets.org/pres16/contributors?id=n00023864
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_Technologies

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Harris_Simons

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Mercer_(businessman)

>jcm.museum/page.asp?dept=4020&Article=204

Blackpilling faggot with 12 posts already
Yeah
Yeah

The US is the 2nd largest manufacturer in the world. Stop posting, faggot.

High labor cost of over $37/hr, but exports of over $1,030B+
Highest corporate tax rate at 39.5%
*Labor productivity and high disposable income have caused experts to predict a rise to #1 by 2020 for the United States

blog.gesrepair.com/top-10-manufacturing-countries/

pic related

Another case in point:
The 'G' in 'GH' is for Geoffrey, Geoffrey Palmer.

>prospect.org/article/trump-mega-donor-geoff-palmer-also-la’s-most-controversial-developer

>The elder Palmer was born Dan Weissinger in Hungary in 1920, but gave himself as more WASPish-sounding name, apparently to avoid the stigma of being identified as Jewish.

Because he was the republican nominee and those wealthy kikes have already put money aside for the GOP candidate. They would have preferred Bush and Rubio.

Ah, but you didn't read between the lines m8.

The question then becomes, how much of it actually went to Trump?

>opensecrets.org/pacs/pacgot.php?cycle=2016&cmte=C00574533
According to this, $0.

No shit. These retards don't give a fuck about economic principals; they only care about the candidate that will enable their precious scriptures telling them that abortion and gays are bad and should be stopped at all costs, and will throw giant tax breaks at their totally-not-for-profit-goys! churches.

I'm not sure why you got so aggressively kikey…(well, I know why) I was critisizing trump for acting like a kike, kike.

Checked for that's not an argument, as this was money given directly to Trump's campaign, not to some super PAC shit.
Why would they prefer a candidate who won't win? Do you even think before you type?

Its like you didn't get my point at all, which was that by presenting as though they wanted Bush/Rubio - who never had an ice-cube's chance in hell of winning - what was the response? It made you love Trump more.
Wew lad.

Remember early 2015, user? Remember when Holla Forums died? Me neither, where did everyone go?

Why are you still here?

Your point was a bizarre conspiracy theory that is 100% speculative and nonsensical. Beat it.

Neither do I.

Abortion and gays are bad and should be stopped at all costs - thing is, you shouldn't need any scriptures to tell you as much, and without any accountability in the system, Jew-serving faux-Christcucks can sell themselves to those people AND sodomize male DC prostitutes with the money they got from Christian donators.

Thing is, most Jews are not religious. They don't even believe in a God.
So, what does that tell us as regards how Trump split the Jewish vote? Quite a lot.

PAC's don't spend their money on ads, not on donations to presidential candidates. We have a two party winner-takes-all system, so any money spent against Hillary is money for Trump.

I could say the exact same thing about your weak-ass rebuttal. Fuck off with your limp-dicked nonsense of "Trump can't have served the Jews, because some of the Jews (presented as though they) didn't like him and they would have preferred these candidates who could never have won!".

We don't though, and the claim of 'money spent against hillary = money given to trump' is blatantly fallacious.

You give too much credit to these old senile kike billionaires. They thought Bush or Rubio was going to win because they were backing them financially and they knew the media was going to be in the bag for them…Oh and they're like 90 years old and have lost touch with reality.

You just replied to yourself.

So you admit you're a retard. Social policies are nothing more than identity politics, ZERO of which has any impact on your life, as opposed to things like tax reform or healthcare or building up the military and the nuclear stockpile for a possible war with North Korea.

Why? It's mostly minority races getting abortions, not rich white people. Homosexuality "destroying western civilization" is just a meme. How can anything they do affect any life outside their own??

Also, you've moved the goalposts dramatically.

An utterly irrelevant response.
Why do you keep refusing to acknowledge that nobody really thought either of them had a chance?
Why do you think otherwise, because the Jews in the media portrayed to you as much? Because Jews never ever ever ever lie to manipulate others, right? lel.

LEL. Learn to demographics faggot, because demographics are everything.
Identity politics is the only politics that matters.

Now I know you're just shitposting.

Because I'm not Jewish, and I would rather deal with the pests instead of letting Jews make money killing babies and selling their parts in my lands, at the expense of several hundred thousand White babies each year.

You are quite good at channeling the cuckservative lolberg my man.

Stop presenting as a serious poster with valid political insight. You think these old fossilized Jews are just method acting and rusing the media 24/7? Not eating Chinese food and kvetching about thier health.

When was the last time someone who wasn't a democrat or republican won the presidency?

We do have a two party system and that's why it doesn't matter if Hillary loses a million votes or Trump gains a million votes. The shills know this and that's why Holla Forums was tilted towards anti-hillary propaganda. Trump was a shitty candidate, but everyone hated Hillary and it was simply easier to herd dumb anons into the anti-Hillary camp than to herd them into the pro-Trump camp. The result is the same since we do have a winner-takes-all two party system.

lol die

You first.

Yep, and its not hard at all, there's very little acting even required.

How.
No one's going to fight your ZOG wars, boomer.
Fuck out back to reddit. Pronto. Scum.

So after every single of his actions including DACA has clearly shown that everytime he pretends to prepare a carrot for the kikes, it's obviously a stick in disguise. Yet shills are still trying the same tactic as before while the masters are constantly fooled by chess. I can't believe our previous generations were fooled by such morons, or this generation of kikes and their golems is simply outright retarded. Either way this thread reconfirms that we're winning.

Nah, not at all. He didn't need those contributions. His campaign didn't rely on big money donors at all. It was mostly small donations from regular folks. It was social media, rally's, MSM interview driven publicity. He's not going to reject thier money, but it's not like they were his financial sugar daddies.

Better question: How in the hell do you think "spending money to oppose candidate a" is equivalent to "giving money to candidate b, who is opposing a"?
They are not equivalent, sorry.

Nah, we have a one party system m80.

lel

Don't worry about the demographics; they'll just redefine "white" so they remain the majority, as they have done a hundred times before. Used to be only Protestant English were "white"; when the Irish came to America they were not considered white; certainly the Jews were not; it's only in this century that southern Europeans (like Italians) are being considered white. If you use the original definition, probably less than 5% of America is "white".

Now, if you look white and are mostly European, and don't have any black ancestry, you are considered white. I can't wait for them to throw the pale second-generation immigrant Mexican/Americans in there so you can continue to maintain the delusion that your precious White Race continues to dominate the country, when in fact is hasn't in centuries.

I'm not seeing a rebuttal, which means you concede the point. Good job.

user, its just shitposting, go easy.

lelelelelel, you've really got it down pat bro.

It wasn't though. Small individual contributions were only 26% of his funding.

Wow, how organic. You seem like you're a regular /polack/ alright.

Oh, I missed this bit at first.
Because that point is so assinine it doesn't require rebuttal - its pure lolberg trash.
Until the faggots are marching in the street, until you're not allowed to refuse to hire them, until they've infiltrated the military, and the church, and the government, and now Disneyland has a DAY FOR FAGS and etc etc etc.
I mean, just that statement alone is so incredibly retarded:
is effectively what you're asking, and its obviously retarded.

But you're just shitposting anyway, so I don't know what I'm bothering to engage you.

A vote for Trump is by definition a vote against Hillary and vice versa. Promoting Trump or opposing Hillary has the same effect. Stop playing dumb.

We're not talking about effect, we're talking about a given action.
And spending money to oppose me is not equivalent to giving money to my opposition for their expenditure in opposing me. Its simply not equivalent.

20 million from kikes that were going to give whoever the GOP candidate was thier shekels. You are trying to twist that into kikes backing trump from the beginning. It's simply Not true. They did everything in thier power to replace him as the nominee….Oh but they were just rusing, right?

Stop being an intellectually dishonest faggot.

I don't see a retributal to you coming from reddit either, so fuck off back there you deranged daft boomer zionist stooge. Some elements aren't meant to be reeducated, but eradicated, you clearly don't belong, go die chasing rice farmers again you vermin.

You give boomtards too much credit user.

Which was always Trump.

They were.

Yeah it is.

Yep, and it worked!

You first.

Daily reminder you could have stopped him before the primaries began.

Literally everything in your posts so far has been "I will do ANYTHING to prevent the niggers from taking over the country, and Trump's economic policy doesn't matter" so strawmanning you as a retard white supremacist is par for the course.

The reason why you've lost everything is because you get so caught up in the unimportant matters of identity politics, that you're incapable of realizing that the GOP and Dems are the same fucking party where it counts. Either way you're owned lock, stock, and barrel by the Jewish businessowners and bankers. But if one guy says he'll build a wall to keep out the Mexicans, you're all over that.

Wow, okay.

Daily reminder that both parties are kosher, so it didn't matter anyway.

You won't vote your way out of this.

Nigger, 50+ people can't even USE the goddamn internet, much less navigate their way here.

How come your autocorrect didn't catch that, kid? Just because Trump can get away with using language incorrectly like a five-year-old, doesn't mean you should attempt to copy him.

Yeah, that would have been a politically savvy move. Trump wins the republican nomination.

That seems like a realistic move.

Yeah, I mean, imagine - what sort of parent would think the notion of a place for children, a cultural icon, being taken over by faggots wouldn't be appealing?

FTFY, and exactly.

Demographics are everything - the rest is just frosting on the cake. You really are quite good at channeling the lolberg cuckservative, I have to reiterate as much. It almost seems real.

lel.

English isn't my native language. Now, address my point if you want yours "retributed", how are social policies identity politics?

I take politically savy translates to 4D chess? Also, are you being passive aggressive? I fail to see the point you're attempting to make.

Oh man, this is fucking rich. Also, how are they "taking over" when it's one fucking day? If nothing else, you should be pleased, because that will keep them only going on that one day. It's the same concept as a containment thread.

Except I already proved that the definition of "white" is bullshit statistical manipulation, so no, it doesn't matter at all.

Conspiracy theory supported by just a gut feeling.

They weren't. Unless we go with the "huge elaborate, expensive and useless ruse" fantasy that you've cooked up.

Indeed, these aren't boomers, they're shitposters.
By the tone, I'm guessing TRS. But, hey, you never know these days - we get shilled by so many people, its basically impossible to tell which is which anymore.

Then don't use words you don't fucking know how to use. Or learn how to use it better. Or get the fuck off our English-speaking board. I don't care which.

How are things going to change if you just keep agreeing with each other and doing nothing about the real problems?

both are propped up by russia and russians are subhuman kikes

Go tell that to Deutsch/pol/, and, again, fuck off back to reddit, boomtard. Your mental gymnastics are on par with a liberals, and your tears are delicious.

Hmm, yeah, that's not taking over at all.

Except containment threads don't work - I have no doubt you're posting in multiple threads right now.
Plus, its not just one day - its one day thats DEVOTED to them. Which is quite telling.

We used to have laws against sodomites, now we have special days for them at children's theme parks which act as long-standing cultural icons. But no, its no big deal, you're right.

European then - I mean, lets be real: White at this point basically just means European, and really always has. The whole point of using 'White' was to move away from using 'European', after all.

"Conspiracy theory" is a phrase that was popularized after the JFK assassination, designed to trick people into thinking 'conspiracies' are rare. I've read enough history to know that conspiracies happen every day, always have, and anyone who slings about such a term is not to be trusted.
That said, if you think there wasn't any conspiring to get Trump elected, well… lel.

They were.
Nice strawman. I'd describe it more as "a few influential Jews and the agencies under the control, funneling money back into the pockets of Jews and those who already serve them, to trick the gullible goyim into thinking they opposed a candidate whom they actually owned like all the rest".
I do like your strawman though, I'm sure it would burn nicely.

Never said that - but newfags are supposed to lurk for 2 years until they learn. You clearly have not.
About the same as they're going to change by letting lolberg shitposter shitpost Semitic lolberg bullshit about how racial demographics don't matter and whats really important is healthcare policy.

Great news, lets dance.

fuck off TRSodomite

God is not a holy entity sitting above us all like some kind of higher being, god is actually the collective conciousness of our dead ancestors infused into culture and society. Your ancestors dont want you killing their future grandchildren fuckface.

Not true.

archive.is/yK2i3

That's utterly ridiculous. Not even worth debating.

Don't bother lad, its one of the mods having a bit of fun it seems.

Ok fine. There's no way to really hash that out. It's your theory that involves a conspiracy about Trump. Mine is:

Dr. William Luther Pierce predicted Trump to be the next kosher republican president 20 years ago.
You would do good in listening to Pierce instead of Trump.

Games over bro.

North Korea will pretty much be dealt with once their final financial source is cutoff. Iran. The reason they're making a show over North Korea is Iran because Iran is a bigger threat to the gulf and also to stall and fuck with China/Russia Silk Road 2.0.

I wish they actually had intent to create nukes.

I really don't trust throwing the decision into the snake pit of congress. What if they decide to ignore it and let him terminate or simply decide to terminate?
What is happening? I want to believe but it's hard when you can either choose between "He is a kikebait genius and will ensure the way for the Antarctic Germans take back America since his relatives funded Plus Ultra with Tesla to go underground until the time comes" or "Best kike deception ever created" BOTH VIABLE AND INSANE ENOUGH
It's all fucking blurry. Looks like a next generation buttfuckery that doesn't feel violating at all or…
And the Germanic connections and the autistic kid who claimed to figure him out, going nuts in an interview? "Trump is a German Idealist?" Many of you may know about this video already. Just in case: youtube.com/watch?v=MOYoou3genk
AGH MY HEAD

Oh wait that autistic is is a retard nevermind.
Trump is fucking hopeless but still not as "driving off the cliff as fast as possible" type of policy but more like "give me economy but first let me stick my dick in this hornets nest because Israel told me to"

The Antarctic Germans have abandoned us guys.

John McCain is Jewish? I don't think so.

Trump just open Iran Economy to Europe but made it were Saudi Arabia or Israel or any country can attack Iran because of no kind of protection oversight nuclear deal is in place will europe step up to the table or will russia build military bases in Iran.

archive.is/OrzMi#selection-5265.168-5265.248

You all must be sick and tired of this pro Israel "pretending to be anti semitic" narrative where they're pro Trump, anti Hitler, lie about National Socialists, try to convince you that Assad is "bad", or that there was only one Vegas shooter and the agents were "totally right". Come on. If trollposting is your thing, stay the fuck on 8/pol/. If you're a jew loving imbecile who doesn't see or wants to see that behind every media outlet there is a kike CEO and behind every politician there is a kike advisor, never leave.
If you feel as I feel, that jews are behind it all and you truly are tired of the shills, also tired of being called shill every time you expose jewry, then join:
endchan.net/pol/
Where actual shills are banned. No matter how many IPs they switch to, or how many times they come over on Tor, they're completely fucked. Nothing resembling shilling against Hitler, pro-holocaust, pro-Israel bullshit is allowed. These fuckers want to limit your speech. It's time we limit theirs. Come to where the JIDF has no power. We welcome serious posters, even funposting, but no shilling for kikes or typical jew tricks that are clearly examples by the degeneracy of Holla Forums.
We have even banned this obnoxious Lain poster, denied imkampfy Vol status, and ejected Red Pill Dropper who is Jim's best bud. Come and see.

Do you have any proof that the congress is jew owned?

lol. Watch how fast the JIDF devour this guy.

lmgtfy.com/?q=jews in congress

timesofisrael.com/almost-6-of-congress-now-jewish-28-democrats-and-2-republicans/

Thanks, so do you have a source? 6% doesnt seem like a lot.

Rueben's are delicious as fuck. Especially when you toast 'em in lard, and melt in some cheese. Not so kosher then.

That result should've also showed many images of how many jews have been in Congress. Former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney publicly disclosed that every congressman must sign a contract of allegiance to Israel (AIPAC agreement) or their funding is suddenly removed. uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com/2011/05/cynthia-mckinney-drops-bombshell-in.html
2% of the U.S. population doesn't seem like a lot either, but then they hold majority positions as CEOs of every major media and maintain their control through Zionist agencies. sunray22b.net/who_controls_television__who_con.htm Scroll to the bottom for a hell of a lot more. This is a tribal situation. Their bullying through AIPAC, the ADL (who have announced coming aboard to censor YouTube in August) and JDL are how they ensure submission of those in power. The rest of us are subjected to ((media)). Of course then, you all know who capitulated to the western wall in Jerusalem. Though many here have their blinders on about that.

Briefly went there and looked at a few threads. In the anti trump thread there are niggers unironically linking WAPO and (((JYT))) polls to "show support dropped off for drumpf"
also almost all of your OC is shit

I'm sure you also saw the man wearing a fucking yarmulke and way more sources confirming how pleased jews are with Trump. OC? We're not Holla Forums's multi-culturalism spreading degenerates or kek frog worshipping goons. If you've a problem with image macros and text, you haven't been on imageboards long enough.

thanks, will definitely use for future reference.

Trump is literally the Jewish Hitler, we'll be getting detained for hate speech and sent to FEMA camps.

LONG LIVE SYRIA AND IRAN.

DEATH TO ALL JEWS, AMERICA AND ISRAEL.

why is everyone sliding this thread? trump's vows to escalate the tension with iran was the most zionist presidential speech in recent history (and (((guess what))), it came after he met israel prime minister at the UN)

here we go with the typical /r/the_donald's bot-like faggot, kys

I legitimately feel that this country is basically a Christian nation but that being said, the fundies who care about only social issues like this and scream about them are infuriating. The government has absolutely no stake in this game and should stay the fuck out of things like this. If anything keep it at the local level. People on both sides of these particular issues have to realize that no matter what they say or preach they’re not going to be able to convert everyone to think their way. But Washington should not play arbiter. State power and social power are both distinct concepts that have to be balanced correctly. When one increases the other decreases.

He's a strawman for Liberal Jews to attack to make themselves look good. Trust me they don't hate him at all

Iran has Death to the jews marches and they support BLM. why the fuck do I care about those sub humans?

ok, what the fuck? a.m.e.r.i.c.a. is wordfilter to jews?

not cool mods, not cool.

anyway, I see i.r.a.n as just as much of an enemy as i.s.r.a.e.l, they both can fuck off.

Iran hates ameri-ca for a good reason, we're a Jewish nation that continuously works against there attempts at self determination.

Our country's controlled by kikes and constantly threatening them with war, how do you expect them to feel about us?

The kikes pushed for war with Iraq nonstop for more than a decade. I'm guessing the anti-Iran propagandizing they've done in recent years is about to come to fruition.

what did you type? This is Holla Forumstier

Iranians are only against zionist jews and the illegal state of Israel, jews probably have more 'religious' freedumbs in Iran than they would in Saudi Arabia. The middle east is kiked to the core.

Semitism is united against Aryanism. Somethings never change. No peace until the destruction of the other.

it'd be real nice if we just teamed up with Syria and Russia and hammered down nukes on them.

america

I knew you'd say that. How did I know? Because you're not just godless - you're anti-Christ.
Everyone who is anti-Christ is a degenerate and accepts, if not supports, degeneracy. Someone can try to make that claim about Christians (often using Catholicism as a battering tool) but the vast majority of "bible-thumping" sola scriptura Christians are not into degeneracy (the pervasive poison of zionism and dispensationalism is another matter).

TL;DR You might get a degenerate if you catch someone who's pro-Christ
You will definitely get a degenerate if you catch someone who's anti-Christ
I wonder why…

I knew you would say that. How did I know? Because you're not just godless - you're anti-Christ.
Everyone who is anti-Christ is a degenerate and accepts, if not supports, degeneracy. Someone can try to make that claim about Christians (often using Catholicism as a battering tool) but the vast majority of "bible-thumping" sola scriptura Christians are not into degeneracy (the pervasive poison of zionism and dispensationalism is another matter).

TL;DR You might get a degenerate if you catch someone who's pro-Christ
You will definitely get a degenerate if you catch someone who's anti-Christ
I wonder why…

Iran is literally, unironically Aryan.

was, satan

BASED Netanyahu Congratulates Trump for 'Courageous Decision' to Decertify Iran Nuclear Deal

archive.is/idRYN

/ourguy/

is, non-digits

If only they were shaking on a deal to build bases in Israel and send all our niggers there right away.

Actually, it is Kraut!
pic is a popular Kraut version of kraut.

Enjoy your dead d&c board.

Ah, Kühne's. One of the best. Excellent kraut.