Need Advice

Blog Post incoming: I'm a college dropout about to be 24 in December, and I have no fucking clue what I want to do with my life. I still live with my parents, and am in desperate need to get my shit together. I previously had ambitions to join the military, the Coast Guard in particular, I even managed to secure an interview with a recruiter, but I lost faith in my abilities and became severely discouraged. Can anyone redpill me on whether the service is as good as others say it is? Is any branch worth joining, or am I better off building my skills in other trades? Feel free to be as brutally honest as possible.

Don't join the army, there is no honor in fighting todays wars. And to solve your problem, live off the land. Read into homesteading, combine it with a job that requires useful skills. And if you are really into military style stuff, maybe join a private company that trains people, or just a local 88 militia Even through this is a good question I'll sage because of blogposting

Oh well, I forgot to, enjoy your free bump

Enter a trade, keep your head down, work on self improvement, read old books.

Thank you for responding anons, I was actually reading up on homesteading and tiny house living / vanlife the past two months, but I haven't done much research on good land to buy. The reason the CG originally attracted my was because of their active peacetime missions and that they guard the US borders and waterways. Do the skills learned in the CG carry over stateside if I were to do my 4 years and get out?

You sound exactly like me. I was also a drop out and I joined the air force. I hated it. It all depends on what job you get though. I would only join a branch like the air force if you have your dream job in writing, and that job translates to the civilian world. Keep in mind, the air force is incredibly PC and filled with mongrels and leftists. If I had to do it again, I would have joined the coast guard.

if you are a 'grown up' why do you come here

are you fucking blind?
can't you see it's completely compromised?

It's been like that since the beginning you fucking faggot. Don't pretend the sites are nothing more than honey pots and a way to show the "revelation of the method".

Army: lets you pick your job (only branch this is guaranteed to be what you get.)
Air Force: probably won't take you without a college degree.
Marines: hardcore as fuck, and you will probably get fucked - if you aren't the type to fuck your gymmates when they drop the soap it's not for you.
Navy: softer gentler breed of faggotry than the Marines, but still expect to get dicked, probably more often.
Coast Guard: basically the Navy with slightly less homosexuals.

and why do you sit around watching the bluepills being dispensed without saying a word about it?

Air Force. Less niggers. OR just relax and don't do anything. This world is too caught up on "living life and exploring and achieving shit". Well guess what? OUT THERE is a big lie and it destroys you. Stay inside and find out about whats going on. Robert Monroe, his 3 books.

I live in Europe, so property here is quite expensive and the EU fucks over everyone who wants to be even slightly independent (there are by example regulations on what amount of food you can produce in your garden, and depending on the country, it's not much). Anyways, I heard a lot of property in the midwest/mid is quite cheap, but it might be edgy considering the amount of nuclear silos over there. Maybe another burgeranon can help you out.

This is key.

Go into a trade, save what you can and buy cheap land on an installment plan. Build multiple Earthships on that land and invite your kin to farm with you. Build a shooting range and practice hunting for self sufficiency. Don't kill your brothers in kike wars. Read and learn. Allow yourself an evening's relaxation when it's earned, and strive to become the ubermensch while remaining humble enough to never think the task completed.

Lift, stretch, meditate, read, hunt, farm, repeat. Live a good life and help others to do the same when it is within your means.

So why do you care? Why are you on here?

If you live in the South especially you gonna run into tons of spics who can't speak a word in English.

Yep. The military/recruiters will fuck you so hard unless you make sure you look out for yourself before you join. For the OP again, if you don't get your job in writing before you join, they will put you anywhere. You will go in as general and be scrubbing the inside of a fuel tank or be on a 16 hour "security forces" (mall cops with m4's) shift while you hate your life.

On top of that, I probably got 10 vaccines just in basic. And then there's the yearly ones as well.

If you're still really set on joining, ask your recruiter about air traffic control or any other high paying job that you can translate to the civilian world. Most military jobs are too specific and don't translate well.

Communications worked out pretty well for me, but I wouldn't recommend it because the computer industry is already way oversaturated (as evident by the fact they can get away with hiring so many SJWs.) I've heard the training medics get translates directly into being an EMT when you get out with a fuckload of credits toward a medical degree.

do NOT join the military
Go back to college, but take a different attitude towards it. Your goal is to get as MUCH debt as possible. Every dollar of debt that isnt paid back is another dollar out of the Jew's pocket and into yours. Try to keep your grades up a bit because after college comes… GRAD school! Grad school is a lot more fun, you can pick any field of study you want, theres no retarded gen ed class, and… on top of the federal loans for the university (so go to the most expensive one) you get loans to pay for health insurance and $24,000/yr for living expenses. Not bad, as long as you plan to never pay it back! Don't tell anyone you don't plan to pay it back as that is "bad faith" make sure to publicly complain about how worried you are about your debt.. but secretly, just think about how each year of grad school is up to $60,000 out of the Jew's pocket and into yours!

BTW, $24,000 is enough to start a family, and you get even more welfare money for each baby you make! Find a nice white wife and get cooking!

RIDE THE TIGER

Join the military and prepare for civil war.

If you are a white male then you are gonna be at the back of the bus with a 1-1.5 year wait behind the nigger and vagina quota.

Also dont sign up for 6 years no matter what your nigger recruiter says.

Lol its the pc police hitting full force nowdays