Microsoft used personal data of Windows 10 users without consent – Dutch Govt

"but Windows 10 is better than Windows 7 because muh flat design"

rt.com/news/406621-microsoft-privacy-watchdog-report/
techcrunch.com/2017/10/13/microsofts-windows-10-breaches-privacy-law-says-dutch-dpa/
zdnet.com/article/microsofts-windows-10-breaches-data-protection-law-say-dutch-regulator/
techspot.com/news/71394-dutch-dpa-windows-10-breaches-privacy-laws.html
theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/3019164/microsofts-intrusive-data-collection-in-windows-10-breaks-dutch-privacy-laws

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YJVDgi9r
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
privacytools.io/
gist.github.com/xvitaly/eafa75ed2cb79b3bd4e9
raptorcs.com/TALOSII/
archive.fo/79P5f
eduke32.com
thehackernews.com/2017/06/cia-linux-hacking-tool-malware.html
everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g5/specs/powermac_g5_quad_2.5.html
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
raptorcs.com/TALOSII
hooktube.com/watch?v=0Da6OARhgXk
openssd-project.org/wiki/Jasmine_OpenSSD_Platform
safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/
youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw
youtube.com/watch?v=wgKJMsJ-6XU
ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.5.0esr/win64/en-US/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Windows 10 *still* can't into DPI scaling in 2017 while Windows 7 could do it since 2009

Please tell me no one actually thinks this.

Oh, you bet there's a fuckton of brain-dead Micro$hit shills who unironically thinks this.

So what Linux distros are you guys running? Personally I like Manjaro with xfce.

software full of spyware used to collect personal data without consent! Jesus Crist, how did we not see this from a mile away.

Well Dutch goverment learned the ancient mastery of the obvious

Slackware. Obviously.

I am so surprised, I never expected this.
WHO COULD HAVE PREDICTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!?!?!1111

I just use debian minimal for my server but if I need a gui then I go with openbox+tint2. Simpler and less bloated than xfce.

duh.
t. Holla Forums

MacOS :^)

The flat design is some gay shit they came up with so female middle managers could do the final versions of the graphics in their shitty PowerPoint presentations.

arch + cinnamon.

what is flat design?

t. luddite

>Please log in to continue. If you have not made an account, please click the 'register' button
>Welcome to your new account. First time? We hope you enjoyed your trial period. You have 20381 Prana available to spend. Memories can be accessed from the 'Google World' tab.
>It appears your account has been accessed from a different location. We have temporarily disabled your account. We have sent a password reset link to your other account '******[email protected]'. Please follow the link to reset your account password and restablish access to your account. Thank you.

it's ok to use windows 7 as long as I never hook it up to the internet, right guys?

Anyone with half a brain saw this coming, especially when they started trying to force the update to Win 10 on people.

Mac OS has shown surprising resistance to the flat cancer.

OSX

How does it feel to use literally the worst Linux front-end in history?

Which reminds me - any way to make win10 safer?

Normally I use win7 and I have removed all the shit updates, turned off all telemetry and updates.
But I might be forced to switch to 10. In case I do, I need to know what can I do to stop (or a the very least reduce) they shitware/spayware

>O.S. forced by (((them jews)))

OBAMA YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Void, Slackware, Gentoo, or any non-systemdick infected distro

Im running GPU passthrough and I have gimpled my Windows 10 so hard all it can do is vidya and discord.

Here is my guide for GPU Passthrough:

pastebin.com/YJVDgi9r

Gentoo with systemd

lol

It’s okay to use Windows 10 as long as you EDIT ON YOUR ROUTER AND NOT YOUR HOSTS FILE the ability of your computers to access Microsoft servers. It’s a piece of fucking cake if you know what addresses to ban. No computers and no OS’ can access it, and Windows can’t artificially ignore it or change your settings back because it isn’t on the machine itself.

Flat design is not having a design. Seriously. Where skeuomorphism is shown in pic 1 here, a “flat” design is shown in the rest. It’s shit. It’s laziness. It’s the ultimate in kikery. It’s the LACK of design, meaning the lack of effort. It’s an entirely new paradigm (Bill Gates says that word a lot, I wonder ✡why✡) and divorces itself from all tradition and history.

REMINDER: “flat” design came about because executives at Microsoft were using PowerPoint to mock up a new UI and told people to “just use that”.

Windows 10 is a piece of shit, I hardly use it since I primarily use Ubuntu(I don't have all day to deal with system issues, and I deleted all the amazon stuff), but I went to change the window color(white windows are bright as fuck), and guess what? It doesn't fucking work(any windows that aren't selected are white, and you can only choose from a few colors). Piece of shit system, even most Linux distorts are more functional than a system that gets billions in revenue, to make improvements on.

distros

Win XP is by far the best windows ever developed. I miss clippy

Ubuntu 16.04 I got sick of the update and can't run arch .old labtop

Microsoft is an office PC all they care about is office metrics

This

Pic related is what flat design kikes consider good design. Just remove all the details and buttons and distinctive features, then slap a bunch of icons and text on top of a flat color.

lol stay triggered autismo.

Artix. It's Manjaro/Arch without systemd

I fucking like flat design. Skewmorphism is hideous and distracting. Function over form

There's literally nothing wrong with pic 1.

At least follow this guide to erase most of the (((telemetry))) shit.
8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html

My other PC had this gay little app that reminded me to install Win10, I just removed all privileges from it and it never notified me again. Very easy to circumvent, just like the other gay little apps Microsoft forces, e.g. those that force you to get a genuine copy if they detect it isn't.

Nigger you won't ever need to switch to 10 if you just disable all future updates (hand-picking updates won't really work since Microsoft literally downloads Win10 into your system without your consent and then forces you to install the new OS). If you're "that guy" who still updates everything, at least remove the telemetry shit from Win7 using this guide 8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html .
About security enhancements for either OS you can visit privacytools.io/ , it's full of good libre software.

AFAIK these were some very special versions that needed the restart, not the regular ones. Some shit for engineers if I remember correctly.

>circumventing one botnet to go to another ( (((Discord))) )

I would still use Win XP if it would work with muh vidyagames.

>8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html

No need to uninstall everything manually, just run a cmd script
gist.github.com/xvitaly/eafa75ed2cb79b3bd4e9

Form directs function. No UI clues as to what a thing is or what it does leaves newfags confused.

If you like flat design but are forced to use windows, use windows 8.1, not windows 10. And of course install classic shell menu. At least with windows 8.1 you still have the choice to disable automatic updates, notifications, and remove all known telemetry crap. With windows 10 (even on enterprise LTSB) they only let you disable auto update but you cannot disable the notifications nagging you daily about new updates being found. Windows 10 removed user customizability options that Windows 7 and 8.1 users took for granted.

arch+KDE

You think Windows doesn't come with backdoors already baked in strait from the original install?

If there is some app that must use microsoft os's then put it on a completely airgapped machine that has no way to connect to the internet or a sandbox that can't connect to the internet.

Safest bet is to just stop using microsoft shit. Its total botnet.

Arch with i3wm. Why the fuck would you move to linux then bloat shit up with a desktop environment?

Commit, faggots.

Unironically Ubuntu

ubuntu latest with gnome 3

Trisquel 7 with gnome

Xubuntu (it's Ubuntu with Xfce instead of Unity). I've been using this for 2 years on my primary PC and have no complaints. I use Debian for my servers.

kali because I'm a sucker for memes

LFS 8.0

There are times where you want to vidya and hang out with fuckers, sue me. I found the best solution.

Anyone using OpenBSD?

One, you're a fucking idiot, it was made to replace things that didn't need replacing. Two, play the fucking game and cease your womanly chatter.

Plan9

Ive been using it for years on servers and routers. Its the most consistent, well documented, bloat free OS I know of.

Is is just the hassle of driver support that you use OSX and not OpenBSD as a daily driver?

Xubuntu, it's the closest to Windows.

No I have just been lazy.
OSX is UNIX(tm). I was using Solaris10 until OSX 10.1 came out.

Lack of drivers isn't an issue for me since I don't run bleeding edge hardware or game.

am i ok if i pirated it before 2015 then?

In terms of functionality, its UI is closest to Windows XP. That's all anyone really needs from a desktop environment.

It's no lack of effort or design. Tons of work goes into that shit. A lack of design is like the UIs that autist programmers make. Or like an early 90's website. In other words, if there was a lack of design it would probably be awesome instead of steamy garbage for the LCD.

if you really gave a shit about bloat you would ditch arch for something like void or alpine. fuck off with that shitty /g/ meme.

Good, only dipshits use Windows. Hopefully you all get v&, Mac users die from AIDs, and the Internet becomes less shitty.

looking forward to a powerpc atx tbh

I still use XP in Virtual Box… because I still like gifs and I still like to make them the way I always have: with avidemux and jasc.

Why not just get a Core2 Quad? It's a hell of a lot faster than that POS, and might actually be usable.

Checked, but that 604 is going to be choked just by playing an mp3. 7400 and 970 are pretty capable still with the right OS. Even low clocked 7400s can pull some weight.

The Power Mac G3 was the closest to this, but the ports would require a taller than normal I/O shield and the mounts were different. It could even use a standard ATX power supply! There's the modern Amiga, but I think it uses some FPGA board instead of a real PowerPC.

It's super cheap
raptorcs.com/TALOSII/

Fucking dumb niggers. It's also why this generation's consoles suck nigger dick.

Any 2.6+ quad core will do well unless you're trying to play kiked "AAA" games or are working with large video files. It'll be a while before I'm tempted to buy one of those DDR4 motherboards.

Unless this becomes a thing. Holy shit, POWER9 motherboard. Even if it never gets good support, you can install Gentoo on it anyway. Probably pretty quickly too.

I've heard rumors that POWER10 will have a 128bit word size and could possibly compete with (((Intel))) though IBM is run by kikes and not NatSoc now so they might throw it under the bus, just like when Apple moved from PPC to only Intel.

Microsoft needs to end this nightmare already.

I was looking at a Core 2 Quad Q9550S to replace the Core 2 Duo in my old PC, for emergency reasons. I'm on a 4770K currently. I know It's cucked cause of the Intel AMT and the other shit.

>play so little games i forgot to activate pirate 10

I made this mistake and got a ryzen build before the kernel was mature enough, looking back I should have upgraded to an 8350 and ignored ryzen. ripip my wallet

Will never happen. They'll keep forcing it and pushing out hit pieces that the people worried about Windows 10 are "alt right drumpf supporting loser conspiracy theorists."

windows is just as bad if not worse than apple now. the reason it's going nowhere is corporate and government, apple doesn't shill to either of those, all servers run linux, but normalfag consumers avoid it on their desktops like the plague and apple desktops/laptops are expensive.

I swear, this new UI design shit that's everywhere is like the electronic version of modern art. It reminds me of Soviet bloc buildings or some shit.

Isn't that the entire point of Windows 10? It’s practically an advertised selling point.

I’m not suggesting that everyone who uses it is stupid but one would have to be a luddite to do so.

also muh games.
even linux people run games in windows, either dual boot or inside a vm with pci passthrough in a vm if they know their shit. vulkan might change this. no game companies hire actual programmers anymore they all use prebuilt engines, unity, unreal engine, etc, all of which support linux natively for the most part. trying to get the average person on linux though is impossible.

Q9550 hauls some ass. Combine with even a modest video card for a system that's good for anything but $60 jew games.

Motorola won't help either because Jewgle owns them now.

It's slower too archive.fo/79P5f

Literally making things harder to use to look "cool."

THANKS JEWS.

can't even get Holla Forums to switch to linux, i'll bet half of anons are still running windows 7 and 1/4 are running windows 10.

Linux Mint is good, right?

Not many jew games I really want to play anyways. All the AAA games suck. I would just put in a strong graphics card and maybe 16 GB of ram and I would be content.

Pic related.

it's better than windows or apple
mint has problems, it's packages are fucked up and conflict with other things, and it's been behind with security patches.
i'd start with xubuntu or debian if you have no idea what your doing, after that arch and then gentoo.

its pretty user friendly and stable (in my experience), but if you're a gamer linux might not be your best option…

If it can run Duke 3D, all is well.

Motorola's chip biz was spun off as FreeScale ages ago then bought by NXP. I'm not even sure Motorola makes mobile phones anymore. Anyways, Jewgle is an Open POWER collaborator.

This sounds like horseshit.

Intel and Amd won't give jewgle the backdoor keys

W I N D O W S 7

CENTOS 7
+PEKWM

nah that part of moto got sold to lenovo

templeos

Mint Mate is the lighter more stable DE they offer. Good starter linux os.

Yep. Lots of source ports for early FPS games. Also emulators.

Unity is a clusterfuck. It blows my mind that anyone thought it was a good idea to include Unity as the default environment. Not natural to anyone coming off either Mac OS or Windows. It's just bizarre.

Never went back after they made that switch. Anything more then a gnome2 style desktop is overkill for me.

SUSE with xfce on my pc and libreELEC on my htpc

It will probably run eduke:
eduke32.com

Mint with Cinnamon, tempted to give MATE a spin.

thehackernews.com/2017/06/cia-linux-hacking-tool-malware.html

Why is this a post. It's been publicly disclosed for years now that with Windows 10, Microsoft has partnered directly with the NSA. Keylogging is literally built right into the system (and sent back to the mothership) and basically every.single. thing you do on the platform now is logged and reported. George Orwell was nothing compared to the scale of this.

If you are still using the Wangblows platform in current year+2, you deserve the future you chose.

ElementaryOS with some slight modifications. Works like a charm.

>REPEATEDLY make clear I don't want the fucking 10 and explain the reason why, he even agrees to it he's a borderline antifa that unironically thinks the cops are tracking his phone calls and uses windows only for gaming while he browses his kosher leftist sites with Linux
What the fuck is wrong with leftists?

Ubuntu Gnome, just transitioned.

I think I found your problem.

Anonymity is bad goy, reveal yourself

i'm moving to OpenBSD soon enough, Theo de Raadt's autism protects us all.

modern (((Intel))) (post-Core branding) also have backdoor directly to L*ngl*y and T*l Av*v.
Go flash coreboot on your hardware.
(not libreboot, it's headed by a mentally ill tranny, who knows whats in it)

Do you have to ask?

Also when you say that you're "technologically illiterate" doesn't that ring a bell that tells you to take maybe a weekend to learn some computer related things? Because now you're thrown in the hands of a mongoloid that sounds like he doesn't know shit himself.
Windows is being used by millions and millions of people so that already will tell you it's made so that everyone can use or install it, it's made so that a retard can use it (wherever it is shit or not a different question). There also manuals by Microsoft or online that will help you out when it comes to installing.

Now Windows 7/8 are just as fucked like 10 thanks to some updates. Though you can remove those easier. I'd recommend finding a Windows 7 copy with out SP1 and then download and install SP1 and disabling all the update related shit.

That was already fixed long ago though.

Their support for things is pretty small man.

Hello juden.

Trisquel with mate

Mint is great for those who are new to Linux. +1 for Cinnamon

Blizzard are cucks user.

Cinnamon Mint

How did you post this with TempleOS? It doesn't have networking

Do you stupid fucking retarded cunts really think it matters what you use?
EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY COMPROMISED ENTIRELY
Don't use a computer if you're worried about being spied on.

ps your hardware is compromised
ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

Xubuntu

Who cares? Anyone who uses Win10 is a braindead normie.

No fucking shit, mate.

I wish I could use any but I got a motherboard that doesn't like Linux

Can't believe how many of my normie friends actually use Windows 10 with all the spying issues. They all seem to think you can "turn them off"

Sadly, normal fags do. Even cucks on tech boards here and 4chan unironically use win10.

please tell me you dont mail from your own address. its like you WANT schlomo to track you.

your OS doesn't matter if your computer is compromised at the hardware level
did you build your circuitry from the ground-up and melt and forge it yourself, user?
you can at LEAST buy the metal from someone else if it's in the form of bars of raw metal

My normie friends have nothing to hide

GPU passthrough to windows 7 dumbass.

Return of the newsletter when?

Cuckchan, get out

You do know you can play 1080p video reasonably well on a higher clocked G4 with CorePlayer, right?

People are way to used/comfy with it (everything just werks), even though they bitch about it on how bad it is.
How many people i have spoken about the idea trying-it-out by dualbooting or even a live usb.
Alway's getting positive reactions, but actually running it themselfs?… 'nah i'm to old to learn anything new' 'to busy atm' and so on.

Moral of the story: people are, like i said before to comfy with it and taking the negatives for granted in many cases plain lazy to 'learn' anything new.
Or they are used to the fact that everything in this world is dumbed down to a bare minimum (usually 2 choices) now they have to choose out of +/-
few hunderd active Distro's, not a one size fits all bs, mabe thats a bit overwheming for them.

inb4
I am also quite used to Arch atm, reading/looking abit into Artix and Slack lately.

You can usually find windows copies for free online, just use pendrivelinux(or that newer version), and put it on a USB. If you need any product keys, just search for something like "windows 7 product key 2017" on youtube - works every time.

on the Microsoft website, usually.

Most probably yes, although you should check for post-2015 telemetry Microsoft software that got installed because another installed program needed to run it. In cases like this, Windows has this annoying habit of enabling automatic updates on its own if it decides that some program (e.g. .NET Framework) needs updating.

Arch and debian, both running xfce. It's pretty comfy once you get it set up

You just jumped into a bigger hole. Use Devuan or Artix.

REMINDER THAT THE CIA KILLED IAN MURDOCK SO THE COULD TURN DEBIAN INTO LENNART-WARE
REMINDER THAT THE CIA KILLED IAN MURDOCK SO THE COULD TURN DEBIAN INTO LENNART-WARE

Tfw computer breaks and poorfag.
Go to the store and just grab cheapest laptop.
Mfw Lenovo shitpad trying their best to make it impossible to install new OS.

Stay the fuck away from Lenovo, god damn chink bastards.

Apple made duel CPU, duel core, liquid cooled PPC 970MP machines before the switch to intel. These are not that hard to find in the surplus market.

everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g5/specs/powermac_g5_quad_2.5.html

Brainlets, when will they learn?

Mint + Cinnamon is the closest to Windows IMO, well Windows 7 that is.

I can't believe this software is still legal even.

Also this.

I'm listening.

There isn't much to say. Model ID "PowerMac 11,2" is what your looking for when you go to "About this Mac" in OSX.

Punch it out to 16gigs of ram, replace OSX with OpenBSD/macppc and you would have a very slick and CIAnigger-free system.

Arch.

Is this going to start to become popular again? I really hope so.

Oh boy, it is time to post this webm!

Please tell you aren't unironically recommending the use of dual/quad G5 Power Macs. Those things are time bombs with faulty coolant systems and the ones that do work take up 800+ watts just to load a web browser. Anyone who actually wants botnet free hardware should get a Powerbook G4 for $20 on fleabay.

It's like Ive been transported back in time by a decade.

WE DIDN'T LISTEN
DON'T CALL IT A GRAVE, THIS IS THE FUTURE WE CHOSE

Since we're talking about spyware,

Daily reminder that Intel agreed to put backdoors into their literal fucking hardware, do not use their CPUs as it completely negates any OS you're using

AMD DID IT TOO
libreboot.org/faq.html#amd
ALL x86 FAMILY PROCESSORS SINCE 2007 ARE COMPROMISED, NO MATTER THE MANUFACTURER

ALL ARM SYSTEMS REQUIRE PROPRIETARY BLOBS THAT COULD ALSO EASILY CONCEAL NSA SPYWARE

If you want a system without hardware/firmware backdoors for the NSA, you need to get obscure. Talos II has promise, but is VERY expensive and hasn't actually been released yet. There are other low power architectures that you can find some computers with. The best bet is to purchase a pre-2007 x86 processor. On the systems that you REQUIRE privacy, do you also require computation power? If you require privacy and computation power at the same time, consider leaving your computer unnetworked forever.

I had a giggle m8

The aircooled 2.3 970FX is the most reliable of the bunch. Not likely to fail, still a power hungry motherfucker.

FUG

Couldn't you say, use gigabit home networking and have your powerful offline-only computer for all of your heavy tasks and then simply file transfer completed projects over to your sterile online computer linked to the internet?

Do you mean having your 'secure' computer networked on your LAN but not connected to the internet? If you are very careful with your network configuration you might be safe, but if your privacy really matters then it's not worth the risk.

If you mean having a non-secure computer connected to the internet and a secure computer that isn't networked at all, that's your best bet. You should be aware of the threat posed by shit like USB drives however. NSA malware has already demonstrated it's ability to jump airgaps using USB drives, and potentially other technology.

Same here.

Kek!
Yea i guess i'm stuck there, it's pretty comfy though.
Tried most of the WM's/DE's, but i keep falling back to LXDE.

They are told that Win 10 is great by the narrative.

I think it's a subconscious process, that's why their cognitive dissonance is so impressive. Leftists are by definition more impulse driven so they readily give in to their urges without rationally evaluating shit. That's why despite of the fact they are constantly bashing capitalism and consumerism they are the first to go stand in line for every new model of i-phone apple shits.

tl;dr: advertising exists for leftists, even normalfags are more skeptical consumers than full blown litards when it comes to new products

Oh no they saw me go to Holla Forums

Please don't talk about these crazy conspiracies here. We'd rather like to tell everyone which cool distro we're using.

Manjaro with Openbox+Holla Forumsybar.

Or get an old thinkpad x200 (REGULAR X200, not tablet/x200s - you'll need to solder wires to the chip on them) and flash Libreboot on it. It's pretty fucking simple, all you need is an SPI flasher, a chink SOIC clip, a screwdriver and a second computer (most SBCs like RasPi or beaglebone will do the job, they even have SPI interface built in). I'm running it right now and it works with my l00nixes flawlessly. You may also want to swap Intel WiFi card for something less shitty like AR5B95 (just 5$).
Bonus feature! Now, if Tyrone steals your laptop, he won't be able to install Windows on it because of BIOS incompatibility!
The real work is done by the Coreboot team, Libreboot simply does the packaging. You may install Coreboot, but that will involve significantly more fuckery.

Got (((nothing to hide))), eh?

Spoken like a true millennial faggot. Before there was Windows XP, there was Windows 2000 which is Microsoft's true masterpiece. When Windows came out the forums and usenet groups were abuzz with hate regarding XP's "gay fisher price for retards" UI and widespread complaints because it made previously bad ass systems (Pentium II 450) run like dogshit for no real benefit – systems that ran fast as fuck in Win2K.

Windows XP was when Microsoft pozzed the industry's neg hole. It was the first GRID flairup, it set the stage for the normalfag infestation of computing. Had it not existed, computers would still largely exist in the form they did in the late 90s. Business tools that enthusiasts liked to use at home with a small amount of normalfags using them to run some specific software.

Dubs confirm: You're a closet faggot.

2k was shit compared to NT 4.0 SP6.

Nice try misappropriating my dubs, schlomo, but what they actually confirm is that I'm correct.

No hate on NT4, it would have won the top spot but for it's lack of APM support. That being said running NT4 on a VM is cheating. Get a vintage Pentium and enjoy the experience as it was meant to be enjoyed.

Any pre-XP windows on a Pentium 4 is crazy fast. Shit happens instantly.

They take 550watts at full load. Normal is 200 or under. They are no more or less reliable then any other liquid cooled system.

If you want easy to get,non-CIANigger, non-x86 and still run modern multimedia stuff this is where your at. No one has made affordable off the self PPC or MIPS systems that I know of yet.
If you know of one then bring it forward.

The early liquid cooled units were prone to leakage, but another manufacturer took over and created a more reliable system. Still, anyone who must have aircooled is only missing about 400MHz at worst.
IBM had a limited run of PowerPC Thinkpads in the early 90s. But I think they only ran Windows NT, and compiling Gentoo on one would take two months. Some of the handheld PCs used MIPS, but almost all are stuck with completely useless Windows CE ROMs.

Get on my level, sonny.

You are being bluepilled.

I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way. We are being cornered systematically.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.

Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
Their four main strategies:
1) Just delete the message outright
2) Flooding the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Bots/shills making replies that roughly agree with the message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
4) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot in charge of this little corner"
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech with no due process is 100% jewish. When you support it you are giving in to your jewish conditioning and are forsaking your rational mind. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do. If you knowingly support censorship you have renounced your Aryan identity

Haven't you ever wondered why people very seldom call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives the average activist reliable anonymity with minimal effort and most motivated people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.

What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.
The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

This is bottom-tier bot 'logic' trying to make you afraid of living your life.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for anonymously posting statements calling for revolution on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this anonymously is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

What action am I calling for exactly?
I don't presume to be the general in charge of the revolution. But I can tell the plain facts: if we keep being censored we can't get anything going. Censors are our first enemy.
If any of you are willing to take real action, take it against media entities. Sabotage their infrastructure, hunt their personel. They don't deserve to live, they are the hand that is choking our people. Cut it off.
Kill them. Find a vulnerable target that is guilty of spreading lies or suppressing free voices and kill them. We need for everyone of their sort to be afraid to do their job.

Form, like beauty, is what brings us to higher states of consciousness and separates us from that of animals and sub-humans.

After that you're golden? Does it only support OSX or openBSD/macppc? Any other Linux or unix-like distros?

Top comment meant for

Be careful user, Trisquels repos are horribly outdated with some packages being out dated for years. As much as I like the OS I would switch to Debian unless you know what you are doing though you probably do. Just want to give a heads up my dude

Nope. Windows 7 was their masterpiece, though XP, 2000, and 98se weren't bad.
Microsoft kept for a long while with the strategy of:
-release shit beta OS
-release refined version which is better
Sadly, that ended after Windows 7. Windows 8 was their garbage system, Windows 10 was supposed to be better, but they broke from their trend with it instead.
3.1 great
95 shit
98/98se great
ME shit
2000(server)/XP(desktop) great
Vista shit
2008(server)/7(desktop) GREAT
8 shit
10 (server and desktop and tablet and phone, lel) shit
Traditionally they let their devs go apeshit with new features every other OS as a sort of public beta idiots pay them to take part in, then have an OS where they integrate everything with user feedback and reel things into a useable level.
The primary issue is that they capped their market and aren't looking for new users, so they're pivoting to a new market: selling customer data.
In turn everything that people hated about 8 they also hate about 10 because they aren't looking to make a hackable OS simple enough for anyone to use which works great as a development platform or a user platform anymore, they're looking to get it onto as many devices as possible and siphon data from users to be sold off as a new product.
You can't fix the issues associated with that because telemetry, invasive search, remote access/backdoors, etc are the things people hate (even the normies hate most of the things those require to have them on the machine even if they're too dim to understand the things themselves.)
Windows is dying with 7/2008, that was their apex (7 is actually just server 2008 with kernel changes to make it suitable for desktop use, like when some faggot plugs and unplugs a USB device over and over - which servers aren't designed to waste resources listening for in real time, XP was actually also a copy of 2000, which was itself made for servers.)

That aint saying much.

I should probably add, the primary issue is that they're a publicly traded company. The primary issue extending from that is the above, but it comes about because they have to show growth to stay alive - simply sustaining their market share would make investors bail, then their stock price would plummet, and all their leadership would have shit for severance/retirement.
So the real issue comes down to a system where we don't encourage stable reliable corporations, we encourage perpetual growth even beyond monopolies.

Win 7 beat anything in the FOSS arena by wide margins. Most of that is stuff like Widevine incompatibilities, graphics card makers not wanting to support FOSS, and their long history of making the best developer platform (Visual Studio) which attracts the most competent developers (even if they use Linux or BSD as well.) Once Widevine, Steam, and a decent dev suite (fuck KDevelop, QT, and Eclipse, they're bad) hits the FOSS world there will be a change, but you have to attract the devs - who are mostly gamers and (((entertainment))) addicts (kind of happens when you sit in a room otherwise silent all day but have access to streaming), so you have to first support gaming and entertainment and quality dev tools (there's literally nothing that compares to VS on any platform) then you will see devs switch and when that happens the users will follow.

>raptorcs.com/TALOSII
According to this thread, windows is still a botnet regardless. You either go old hardware or shoot for link related if you have more cash

There's no way to know that's actually secure. If you don't build the chips yourself old hardware is the old solution because people have actually dissected it and tested it.

I remember from the Snowden leaks that all hard drives over like 80GB are compromised and they intercept laptops to bug. And they can fit a wireless transmitter in a USB cable. That was years ago now as well. You're fucked no matter what you do.

Windows 3 already had that. Then the "3D" UI in Windows 95 was touted as a great leap forward in style and usability.

t. serious oldfag

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I just use an older system without that nonsense spyware.

>8ch.net/tech/w7tele.html
Are you sure it's still working properly? It was updated a year ago. Would not be the first time shit like this breaks my whole system.

no you fucking imbeciles

flat design came because a group of "innovative" aka KIKE professional marketing/strategy with a huge knowledge of persuasion and strategies of semiotics, convinced one of the heads that with flat design it makes everything dumbed down / easier for people to use, more access with the UI and easier to understand that even your grandpa can catch up to it from within seconds via visual interpretation, they are using this a lot with comercials/ads as well, the tendency is to get worse, this is why you rarely see gradient anymore, the more semiotically superior a design is, the more likely it will captivate the viewer, the more PROFIT the jews will get, and if they find an even better design that out does flat design, I can guarantee you that it will be replaced if it has any greedy scheme behind it, its all fucking science and its all about making it easier for the dumbass humans to latch themselves on to, the harder it is, the less profit, the easier it is, the more profit, learn.

Same lad

Why did this need a new thread? This was known and discussed when it was brand new.

Windows's ten interface sucks - I can't find ANYTHING

bump

Kali

Windows 7 cant boot NVMe without CSM. Also no DX12 as if that matters.

Testing out a few distro's for my old laptop, running Star with JWM atm; it's pretty comfy so far.
https ://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=star

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

infusion new examine receipts frustrating whispered personalized qi affect taxonomy blitz.
epinions streamline kid descriptor beverly losses keeping undefined retreats idle fungi examined urology, recommends. upskirt mail climate philosophy argentina damaging statutes.
conversation dangers stage admiral which suffolk uniform share drives increases undergoing.
cardio equivalents latin lover ietf.
stair interference castle ich girls nh grammar.
downing wholesale juniper engraving lcd checker webs automatically ligand.
written okay unforgettable shame leonard microbiology transform philips initialization ruth fingers performers grateful felix. gadget stuffing vending westin reminders steve naomi kumar severely eater feminism tunisia.
freedoms realizing jbl strikes liechtenstein private succeeded talks clover sus benefit.
cute accumulation karen 22 shack playhouse labeling excerpt teaches dildos consequently costly stylish xm.
agendas quarter alphabet wien docking clint indeed externally.
bontril romance audiovox coalition quest cited synchronous rows shed moses refining organise gina metallica ambassador nottingham chris. nortel phrases complexes moment voter sind tbh.

HDDs and SSDs are definitely the weak link at the moment. Pointless installing Libreboot if you storage controller is kiked:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0Da6OARhgXk

The OpenSSD project may hold the answer. They've developed a fully open hardware & firmware platform for "educational and research" purposes:

openssd-project.org/wiki/Jasmine_OpenSSD_Platform

The storage controller chip used in the Jasmine platform is also used in several widely available mainstream SSDs. I'm wondering how much work it would be to adapt their free firmware to de-kike these drives.

2010-era Intel already got their microcode hacked, check out CoreBoot
(Libreboot is a shekel operation by a tranny, disregard that)

How does it feel to be butthurt over things without even knowing how they are called?

Don't use internet connected windows for anything other than gaymes.

Debian or arch linux?

Personally I'm sticking with Windows for now because while Linux itself has improved a lot in recent years and Windows has gotten worse, Linux still isn't at the point where it's a useful OS for productive tasks. I still run into problems where shit doesn't work intuitively the way it does on Windows, and then getting it to work is an exercise in dealing with documentation targeted towards "Linux enthusiasts" while asking communities is even worse.

The Linux community as a whole still seems to view operating systems as toys rather than tools. So rather than accepting that most users want their operating system to just work so they can do tasks with it, they insist that everyone ought to engage in the sort of tinkering and learning about the OS itself that they do (because they have a lot of time on their hands because they never actually do anything productive).

When I buy a drill, I don't want to open it up and fuck around with the motor. I just want it to drill holes.
When I install an OS, I don't want to fuck around with Terminal or read endless documentation. I just want it to run programs.

The Linux community doesn't seem to be willing to accept that most people want their computer to be a tool, and that it's ok to want a computer to be a tool rather than as a toy.

Linux still isn't there yet, though at the current rate I think it'll be a good Windows replacement in 5-10 years especially if Microsoft keeps sabotaging their own product.

If you do nothing other than switch to linux you're ahead of 99% of other users. Instead of having every keystroke sent to microkike, any attacker will have to do the equivalent of destroying a bag full of very expensive, rare, jewels. There aren't enough jewels for everyone so you will slip past easy.

Intel+ME/AMD+PSP exploits are probably reserved for the highest levels of government espionage only. Switch to linux, use tor and you can ought to feel good, but not invincible.

lole, We hit new levels of autism today.

Oh nooooo
I won't be able to play the 3 games that require it!

I've seen your kind here before.

Fucking this. Your pretty much fucked no matter what you do these days no matter how much opsec you want to try and do.

And yet cyber crime divisions do a shit job catching anybody.

Artix is a pretty easy to use systemd free distro.
I highly recommend.

been using Devuan Good Life Linux with XKDE

also I started on mint, but after writing the guide on /poltech/ and getting used to linux I prefer GLL since it just runs better

In other news, drinking water stops all cases of dehydration.

Stallman is great on software yet sometimes Judaism takes control of him.

opensuse tumbleweed + lxqt with i3 as the window manager.

text editor: spacemacs
browser: qutebrowser

This.
The entire OS is more like a virus than anything else.

You're not supposed to be able to.
It changes your computer into a cinder block designed to run other people's programs & play games, you're not supposed to be able to use it as an actual computer.

Mint 17.2 (no systemD) with Cinnamon.

Is this the Debian break-off / fork group w/o SystemD?

Is it wrong of me to say I miss playing Magic Candle III on 3.1?
Pic unrelated

Slackware.

I have parabola(arch) with mate in one, Ubuntu gnome in another and mint with cinnamon in another one. I'm writing this from shitty windows 10. I would install some distribution over this cancerous spyware if I didn't really need it for my job. The only thing that work properly at all times is probably only the spyware because I've had all sorts of "wait for them to fix it in the next upgrade" issues with this crap.

Nigger that was the easy part. My motherboard has two AHCI controllers: Intel and Marvell (RAID). I moved all my HDDs and SSD to the Intel controller so I could put a blu-ray player on the Marvell controller and do passthrough.

Doesn't work. There's some really fucking gay UDEV shit going on I think that causes the kernel to unload vfio-pci driver and reload the ahci driver. The closest I've got to working blu-ray in a QEMU/KVM Win7 VM is with the virtio SCSI driver; adding a SCSI controller to the VM and setting the CD-ROM to scsi with raw i/o. That will let the blu-ray or dvd header information through to the VM, but trying to read a disc still doesn't work. It also causes the VM to hang on shut-down.

The shit works fine for games as it is now with just GPU passthrough, but fucking shit I thought if anything was going to be an issue it was going to be the GPU not the damn blu-ray drive / sata controller…

i dont think ive ever heard that argument

Debian if you want it to just work, at the price of somewhat outdated software

Arch if you want flexibility, at the price of having to fix it if something breaks

Holla Forums and arch ricer kids are not entire linux community, not even significant part of it. They are just loudest.

Anything requires learning. Only reason you think than windows does not require it is because you learned it as a kid.

Have it opposite after using linux as main os for a decade. It's not linux vs windows, it's thing you already know vs. new one.

gnu/linux checking in.

you can literally turn off everything you don't need or want, view the source and yes… scale dpi if you use a wm

unity will be dead with the death of canonicals shit tier xorg replacement

If you are using windows use this program to disable most of its spying properties:

safer-networking.org/spybot-anti-beacon/

Thats because the goal isn't to catch you committing a crime. Its to build a profile on you.

Always gets a chuckle.

But anyway, the fuck is going on with the increased surveillance? Why the fuck do they keylog your shit and screencap shit without you even knowing? For what fucking purpose?

Shocked.

It's so shit I'd rather be using Vista.

The new Firefox update basically turned the browser into Chrome 2.0, I'm still using Windows 7 so what do you guys use.

INSTALL GENTOO

And once again, OP is a huge, cumguzzling faggot.

How?

I disabled the webcam driver. After the update i realized that the webcam driver was activated again, without my consent.

Spooky stuff.

If your too much of a shit to get away from windows 10, at least disable most of the spy shit. Listen to this shit, and do everything he says. It will take about 2 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1kGMCfb2xw

youtube.com/watch?v=wgKJMsJ-6XU

It should remove about 90% of the spyware from them, quick note. Change the language that "Cortana" bitch uses to listen to you, it will fuck with them a bit when they do listen… Just for the hell of it…

What are you sliding?

sorry user, just realized there was a thread with little content that was actually helpful to anyone, failed to notice the creation date.

Just use Firefox ESR, it supports all the old add-ons and will be updated till July.

ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/52.5.0esr/win64/en-US/