Weimerica thread

Is this peak degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/
nseuropa.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/heinrich-himmler-speech-about-homosexuality-to-the-ss-group-leaders/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First time a cuck Reddit thread made me smile. They all deserve AIDs

OP, with all the literature the white man has produced over the millennia, why would you redirect our attention to this trash? Ignore reddit and focus your energy on something worthwhile.

reddit.com/r/polyamory/comments/762fd4/i_asked_my_husband_to_open_our_relationship_hes/

They'll get it too.

I was going to say it's hard to imagine getting more degenerate than this, but we could easily go a few levels deeper.

POLYAMORY JUST MEANS ONE PARTNER IS A SECRET FAGGOT

I fucking love how she acts like a victim when she admits she's the one that wanted the open relationship. Even if this is one of the more degenerate examples, these women hate it if their boyfriend/husband are the ones that end up getting more. Then they turn on the water works and "think of the children", because you know Mommy wanting to slut it up was so good for those children right.

How the fuck is this thread anchored? Fucking mods are cancer. 4chan is more fun than this place I swear.

Then insanity of these people is truly jarring.

>"trans women are women"

lel

>"trans women are women"
"That should be your main concern. Is he honest with these women? Does he give them the chance to consent to the full situation? If you have a shared bank account, or otherwise share finances - does he spend your money in order to see them?"

Jesus fucking Christ. These people are so incredibly twisted, so unbelievably hypocritical, I almost can't believe this shit is real.

Then go back faggot.

The hilarious part is all these redditors trying to convince her traps aren't gay when deep down she knows there's a damn good reason she's so disturbed by it.

What really got me was the one screeching about 'young' being an issue.
Its like they think their cuckolded partners really just want to get out there and bang other 30+ year old cat ladies, and the idea they'd want some young fresh pussy (or fag-ass I guess) freaks them out.
Hilarious.

nah, it just means you should break up because the other person is a slut

Pretty much this. Polyamory is just one person saying "I'd like to fuck other people but keep you around as something I've got on lock-down", and anyone who would buy into that is the epitome of cuckolded and pathetic.

she deserves all of this happening to her, and she especially deserves all of the screeching liberal comments. sad about the kids, but they are related and most likely mentally ill as well anyways. if they aren't, hopefully they'll see that their parents are complete idiots.

I will. Unlike you I don't need some faggot turkroach mod to hold my hand and protect me from the mean bullies and spammers. I can filter shit out and self-moderate easily. 4chan is genuinely more funny than this place nowadays.

Your green text made it even better hahaha, but honestly if my wife ever suggested this, I'd do what this guy did and just leave her after a few. It typically is the women who suggest it for that exact reason, it's sickening.

one of my gf's friends is this jewess (I know) and this jewess was the most outspoken lib with some sort of mixed race bf. one day her bf says that he's polyamorous and said that she'd have to deal with it or break up. he made her participate with threesomes and what not until I believe he finally dumped her. now she's genderqueer and even more fucked up. it's funny see this jewish nonsense come to bite right back in their ass, but the girl is a qt. such is life, at least it's funny to think about from time to time.

They are past prime breeding age, and the fags were oven worthy already, while they are with the old closeted homo they are not out and about molesting younger children, which would be something worth giving a shit about.
Supposing this is not a troll post/defective posting xir fetish, I hope all involved get and die of ultra-aids.

nseuropa.wordpress.com/2013/04/11/heinrich-himmler-speech-about-homosexuality-to-the-ss-group-leaders/

And I assume they are degenerate white boomers when I shouldn't, may well be Jews, Blacks, Asians or what have you.

Later faggit. Enjoy your race-mixing threads, courtesy of those BASED mods.

Then stop talking, and start doing. GTFO cuckchan!

No, it's just the beginning. "Responsible conservatives" won't do anything for quite awhile.

I love how even though it's her life that's going to shit, thanks to Marxism, she's the one who has to apologize profusely for thinking there's anything wrong with this horrible situation.

It hurts to read.
I sent the lady a message to stop listening to those soulless degenerates and to fix her marriage for her kids' sake, but it's probably going to fall on deaf ears.

she should instead be apologizing for being a dumb bitch that brought it about

Well yeah, but not to those commie fucks. And it doesn't change the fact that, thanks to the spread of Judeo-Marxism, wanting a degenerate, fucked up relationship is considered healthy and good and wanting a normal relationship is bigoted wrongthink.

Think about it: they have no backbone on this, do you think they're going to say something when their partner wants to fuck their kid?

lol that roastie bitch is going to get aids

Huh, that's a change of pace.
Usually the guy gets fucked over in these situations.

when crossdressing fags are more feminine that modern females. the story.

Good fucking God, I did not think that half/pol/ was actually that bad. I haven't browsed it since gamergay, but now I know that I NEVER will again. Thanks for taking one for the team, user.