Other urls found in this thread:

orogion.deviantart.com/journal/Save-the-Boob-plate-380891149
archive.is/eounO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The absolute madmen

OK, I'll bite.
What's so sick about the makers of DustforceDX

I am deciding they're either aliens or ants

Haha, let's put bullshit platforming all over the level.
Also, let's not give the player a map or any way of knowing where they're going, as if common in metroidvania games
We also hope you like not being able to level your stats however you want. Just use this skill tree instead!
Hey, did we mention all the fun platforming we put in?

What the fuck? I hit As on everything and got the game finished.
Maybe if you have a shit computer or something?

fuckin' hell.
WTF this is not real, is it?

It always blows my mind when someone is rationale and professional in one area but completely irrational and crazy in another. Those guys do good work and it's upsetting to see them act like that.

Didn't he end up defecting, though?

What determines whether the devs are "sick fucks?" I don't really see anything in common between Dustforce and THUG other than that they're both good games about scoring points with their complicated movement systems, and I don't know anything about the third.

The way he programmed it alone makes it a horror game

>that COD game for mobilphones that never got released; with the sound designer from extra credits james portnow.

Crypt of the Necrodancer was a SJW game?

No that was the other asian. Ian I think. I only know him as banana nazi.

One must always separate the art from the artist, and in the art he must separate the meaning from the execution.

guess how they won the indie cade.
guess who fucked maya

no it makes you a dummy or an opportunist

siding with the corrupt fucks should be worrisome enough to avoid these fucks who support these dickheads.

WAIT A SECOND
DID YOU JUST DEFEND SILVERSHIT? THE FUCK ARE YOU ON user?

a-at least nobody played it for the writing, right?

CoTD is legit good on its own terms. I'm willing to overlook the dev being a twat so long as he doesn't go full retard

ah i see. you little fucker.

god damn it. I really liked lugaru, too.

ok
why the fuck are the socjus anons not in their gg bread?
sage for off topic

user you need to go back to the GG containment board you're pretty fucking paranoid. Not only did I not mention this silverstring company that you're so obsessed with, but any unintentional implications I may have made about them in my post were completely negative ("dummy" and "opportunist" are insults). I don't know what this company is or why they're corrupt but being corrupt doesn't automatically make you a SJW. The Koch brothers and everyone that revolves around them are corrupt as shit and they're extremely conservative. If you want to prove that they're SJWs give me something like a tweet from the dev about Sarkeesian or some shit, not association with some random company.

Checked but what does this even mean?

Where are these phantom SJWs you're seeing? Are you off your meds?

Remember goyim, Cultural Marxism doesn't exist, it's a conspiracy theory.

Wikipedia told me so!

no suprise here, of coursch socjus dickheads immiditley jump into a bread like this.

but right now, i cant stop laughing

top kek

8 YEARS OR MORE

This is the epitome of early access cancer. No matter how cool you think it is to watch a rabbit beat down npc-s with fancy moves this is among the worst EA games.
There is no way to defend it. And it's fucking furries with a sjw dev.

Wake the fuck up. Even star citizen won't be delayed this long.

The "game" is never coming out. The furry making it is far too autistic to get anything done, he'll keep polishing his turd and all the other autistic furries will keep slurping his cum in hopes he'll finally give them their furry kung fu fantasy.

Anyone that defends this shit game should put a bullet in his brain.

If you drink poison from the poison fountain, then it is not a leap of logic to assume, that you are poisoned.

Of course, I don't resent the man professionally even if I disagree with him personally. Good products are good products, I don't care about the production during consumption, just the quality. On it's own merit etc. etc.

I do however still feel bad for him personally.

No self-respecting Holla Forumsack cares about GG since it got infested by moralfag redditors playing social activist. You know what I'm talking about

Never change GG.

I'm not defending anyone and I'm pretty sure GG doesn't like that dev. You must be confused.

There's no way he's not taking the piss.

That's a good goy. And remember my fellow reddi… I mean, GGers, we must not punish developer for their support of Marxism!

What in particular bothers you about that statement? I'm not going to let external forces stop me from enjoying something I would otherwise enjoy in a vacuum, that's irrational, the opposite is also true, I wouldn't support a product just because I like the creator, the product itself has to actually be good.

I find it funny you say "goy" while trying to detract from evaluating the worth of a product on its own merit. Do you just buy what is popular with the community regardless of its quality?

I went to their website and have never heard of any of their shitty indie games, why am I expected to be an expert on their ethics?

Prove to me that the fountain is poisoned and that they have control over the company that made Necrodancer. You faggots would flip a tit if you ever learned Japanese and went to a studio to learn that not everyone at a studio shares the same political views as you, even studios like Platinum that make games that piss of SJWs have employees like artists or programmers that are liberal because it doesn't fucking matter.

The only time where it matters whether a dev has SJWs is if it's affecting their product, like if they shove in LGBTQTDDGHFHDS+ shit for the sole purpose of virtue signaling. But seriously any studio that employs more than 20 people is probably going to have a SJW working for them, get over it.

I know for a fact that's not true. I only know three and I raped all of them.

So the person that made the product, to whom you are giving money, is now an "external" force? Nice bit of mental gymnastics there, but then again, I expected nothing less from a weak willed cuck.

Because, to me, part of its worth also comes from who made it. I would never support any game EA or Ubisoft made on principle alone, nor shill or praise it.

No, and please, stop arguing with a starwman, it's embarrassing. Any product made by one of your liberal idols I simply do not endorse, and remind everyone else not to do so as well.

Products made by people that are either apolitical or against the leftist filth I give a fair chance, and if I don't like it I don't like it.

Unlike bottom feeders like you, that try to justify supporting people that are actively working to ruin the hobby.

Only time I ever had any trouble with the platforming was the Pitchwoods.

Yes, goyim, I completely agree, we should not chase these people out of the industry!

I ask you, when have they ever conspired and colluded to push their shit ideology further into vidya? We know they are completely harmless!

They can just fire them. Until they purge their ranks it's not my fucking problem they keep a viper in their midst.

Like three of those complaints are actually viable.

Indiecade is a heavily SJW-infested event so winning should raise a few red flags already, considering how heavy of a circlejerk it is and the fact that they will disquality you even if you said even the slightest thing that someone got butthurt over as a joke. Yeah but of course that part clearly doesn't seem to matter, fucking Zoe on top of that is also just a coincidence, as is having the fucking founder of a PR company that proclaims itself to be "about dismantling hegemonic masculinity through intimate friendships" come over as a writer for the game. Those three things are clearly not connected with each other, it is just a bunch of paranoid tinfoil conspiracies.

In this case yes, that person does not inject their political ideals into their product thus their political beleifs are external, just because I disagree with them politically does not mean I disagree with their game design. If they were to inject it somehow it would obviously directly influence my opinion of the product but only in the context of the product on its own.

Then this is were we disagree. I'm not particularly loyal to any brands or labels, something isn't inherently more valuable to me just because someone I like made it. If Coca Cola pissed in a bottle it doesn't make it a good drink just because Coke made it.

That's your prerogative, but it is not mine. If EA made a good game I'd like that game, if EA made a bad game I wouldn't like that game. Anything else seems self spiting to me. You talk of Marxism negatively but you seem to follow some kind of social agenda. I don't get it.

That's not an argument nor a strawman, it's a question. You're being very random so I'm trying to figure out your beliefs and more importantly what you're upset about. We've only had a few interactions and you're already degrading this discussion to an argument, it's your call on how we proceed.

In what way am I justifying anyone/anything? Expressing that I judge products based on merit is hardly a justification for anything, it's a an ideal that stands on its own. If you're bridging some gap with an assumption please state what you think I'm saying and I'll clarify for you if you're confused.

Innocent until proven guilty, guilt by association is a cancerous argument employed by cultural marxists

Make that five out of five, and it's all because of me.

The one and only argument you faggots can ever shit out. I don't see Holla Forums ruining the games, nor do I see the right wing doing so.

Was a registered Democrat during his crusading days. Also, the Committee Congress was chaired by three Democrats, two of which were Jewish.

That's the spirit. Rape is love, rape is life.

Yeah handing money over to a crack dealer while he hands you crack, while in a crack den doesn't mean you were dealing with drugs, it just means you were holding his bag of crack because the crack dealer's hands were so tired.

You didn't address anything I have said and instead misrepresented what I had said. While you are in fact acting like those people I do not care, if you are one I also do not care, I simply wish to understand what you're upset about and clarify my own position since you seem to not understand it.

I never mentioned Holla Forums or the right at all.

If you wish to be serious I'll address you but if you have nothing to say I can't really discuss anything. What point are you trying to make or what is it that you're failing to understand, if you clarify then so can I.

But they make "good" games user, why are you so like the Marxists? Why can't you do nothing and be apathetic? It's worked so well before after all!

You assume direct mindcontrol is involved like in some dumb superman animation.
In reality there isn't any direct control. You wanna get in there and win ? You have to share their views.
CotND devs evidently did that. Why pretend they are clean ?

Please explain what good you're doing sticking your nose out of your containment thread to lecture people in this one. Tell us all about how you doing this makes video games great again

Because knowing which devs are cancer is a good way to stop supporting cancer devs. Most of this shit is common knowledge from very early on, faggot. Being a complete and utter newfag doesn't change that.

What's so bad about the devs of THUG?

But user, why can't you understand? Only the product matters, since we all know how entertainment products exist in a vacuum wholly isolated from everything else.

Playing such a game and telling everyone how good it is in no way helps these parasites worm deeper into vidya and further ruin it.

Purge gaming of leftists, purge every community associated with gaming of them, make sure they are to understand they are not welcome and never will be.

That's how you fix this shit you liberal cuck.

But is it truly good? Or just overhyped like many similar indie games.
Why do you instantly assume it is GOTY ?

Ah yes, quickly lets have the beat system randomly drop inputs, this will work.
Lets have the whip be worse than having no weapon at all.

Shit the game's filled with horrible design choices.

I'm sorry Karl but that's Capitalism for you, if you don't like it consider moving to China. From a consumer perspective the quality of a product is all that matters. It's not even practical nor possible to evaluate who is behind a product.

Out of curiosity where do you draw the line? Do you buy hamburgers from leftists working the fast food chains, are you posting from a browser made by left leaning crazies?

I was being sarcastic, channeling the faggots in this thread that parrot the "Only the game matters" meme.

As is everything leftists do. It's why people starve to death whenever you put them in power.

Socjus anons are truly cancer on this board.

You're thinking of Ian Miles Cheong.

But all they want in life is for the leftists to stop calling them mean names.

Please understand that they are born without a spine, they can't help being bottom feeders.

When the fuck did I argue this? All I said was that corruption exists everywhere. Did you know that there are things in this world that are important and aren't videogames? Are you going to tell me that big oil or the farming industry aren't hilariously corrupt or that if they are they're corrupted by left wing jews? Because they're predominantly conservative and corrupt as shit.

Show me the bag of crack in their hands. This is like walking by a crackhouse on their way home where plenty of crack deals go down. Sure it's plausible that they stepped in and bought some crack, but guilt by association is a SJW tactic so you need to fuck off with that shit.

Like I said earlier, innocent until proven guilty. Feel free to go on a hate campaign if you have evidence, but if I am 99% sure that a man did a crime I would not convict him because of that 1%. It's more just for 1000 guilty men to go free than it is for 1 innocent man to sit in jail.

There is not a single socjus fagot in this thread. If someone uses SJW as a derogatory term, complains about jews, and badmouths cultural marxism then they aren't leftist SJWs. The only SJW here is you.

Fucked Zoe Quinn who you should know by now, fucked Maya Kramer who DDoSed a site that Zoe wanted to go down and is a board member of Feminist Frequency, he let the founder of a SJW public-relations company write the story and got an award from an event filled to the brim with SJWs that gives out awards largely only to games that are either walking simulators or made by fellow SJWs.

So? Gitgud
No they don't you have to do a certain nearly frame perfect jump trick that's hard to do
Never had that problem but ok
What? Arrow keys are standard

Clearly you never met with the difficults.

No, cuck, see, this isn't how it works. You can't just make a blanket statement when there is ample proof refuting your disgusting false equivalence, leftist bullshit.

Holla Forums isn't colluding to censor games, Holla Forums isn't fucking with game localizations, Holla Forums isn't screaming about sexism, Holla Forums isn't pushing niggers and shitskins into every game they can. It's the left, it has always been the left.

Holla Forums didn't destroy an artistic medium in under two decades like the left has done with comics, so please, stop pretending you're a neutral here, everyone can smell the stench of Marxism on you.

Oh, I do, but guess what? The left is shitting up those too. If it wasn't for the left we wouldn't enjoy all the vibrant diversity of multiculturalism and all the rape, murder and rioting it brings. If it wasn't for the left we wouldn't live in a culture hell bent on self flagellation that encourages shitting on white men.

Of course they are.

You're confusing neocons, who are race traitors and Jew sympathizers, with the right wing. Hillary Clinton is a neocon for example.

And don't think you're fooling anyone with your attempt to move the topic of discussion. The left has shat up everything it has come into contact with, and we can see how it rots anything it touches live, with vidya.

what is wrong with those sick fucks?

remember to save the boobplate!
orogion.deviantart.com/journal/Save-the-Boob-plate-380891149

I want to know what Neversoft did.

I suspect the vast majority of their support on Holla Forums comes from furries.

All of those imply guilt by association, I think it's likely that the devs are SJWs but it's unfair to accuse them of it until they do something to prove it. We don't convict people for crimes that they "probably" did.

Nigger when the fuck did I ever say this? I have made no claim that Holla Forums or anything conservative is responsible for the games industry being shit, I am merely saying that being a leftist or associating with leftists does not automatically make you corrupt, just as being/associating with the right doesn't make you corrupt even though there are corrupt politicians that are conservative. Also correlation != causation, go back to high school you faggot.

Zerahypt

jesus dude

The writer for Morrowind. He did an amazing job but the way he did it is even more amazing. He would lock himself in a closet with a bunch of religious books, get high as fuck and then write down story.

I love him and he made the TES lore into a opensource story. Basically everything is canon and at the same time it isnt. Interviews of him show he's a really down to earth guy downing beer and talking shit

isn't that just a fetish game

Wew, we got a live SJW here:

archive.is/eounO

Sure hope shills won't try to shit up the board further due to me posting this.

Beat me to it