Ramzan Kadyrov to west; The Young Men of Europe are Pussies

Chechnya president Ramzan Kadyrov took to instagram yesterday to blast the west.

"My sons train in MMA, to teach them strength and honor in combat. Those in the west who complain on my page about my sons in combat sports are a symptom of their own problems"

Kadyrov attracted controversy last year after sharing photos of boys as young as 12 competing in the ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba'athism#Neo-Ba.27athism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chechens are mutts they have to act hypermasculine to feel self worth. He's still right about europe

Kadyrov - Multiple wives?

He better shut up before Putin drives his tanks to the gas station again.

Absolutely true. Chechens are scum, but still better than what's become of us.

Chechens are intermarring with arabs, but Kadyrov and his family are white.

Scythians have always been bad asses. This guy shows how being muslim and white works. Odd as fuck

There's no question he's right, but trying to humanize his degenerate muslim behavior is even worse. No self-respecting European descendant would be a muslim. The pussy has more standing in this case.

Meh, he's a White mud an oxymoron, I know but it's exactly because he's White that he's able to present himself as a Human being instead of an animal, at least when he's not snackbarring Russkies

I love it when someone grandstands. I love this. The east is showing it's first signs of becoming soft. The shift is real.

He's close with Putin. You have no idea what your'e talking about. He's Putin hammer in the region. Guy lives like a king

He may be a Chechen but there is dime Russian blood in there.

Nigger there's videos all over the web of his conflicts with Russia. Granted I don't know the local politics but being buttbuddies with Vlad doesn't mean he wasn't blowing the shit out of his military back in the day

I remeber hearing about the embrace of warrior culture amongst the "plebs" was usually a sign of decline.
It's kind of why this mma badass ex-military image people are trying to ape in America bugs me.

Sneering is kike behavior. Like this faggot could survive under the conditions we're forced into.

This d&c nigger can hang. The rest of you Chechnyans are alright.

Dude, fuck you, you're a fucking jew idiot. There is a difference between (((Soviets))) and Russians. Chechnya declared it's independence follow the collapse of the (((Soviet Union))). Anyone kicking the shit out of Jews has my blessings, by the time of the 2nd Chechnya war Kadyrov wasn't fighting (((Soviets))) any longer and shided with the Russian, as for Op's post he's right. The west is raising boys to be pussies. And as for this guy Ramzan Kadyrov, he fights where he lives, and has kept his house in order, as for him being a white mud, that's that part of the world and as long as they stay in it I have no problem how hard they crack skulls to keep order. You're just running your mouth and look like a fool for doing so.

Yeah kike, pride and honor are totally signs of social decay. Everyone knows being a pushover cuck is the epitiome of virtue, amrite?

Holy shit kill yourself.

No they aren't, they've been nothing but disgusting muslim terrorists since like 1785

Acting and dressing like a badass doesn't actually make you a badass.
If you can't see through these costumes people wear in public you have no business randomly accusing anybody of being a kike.

I'd rather have Chechnya than London. Less terrorist attacks overall.

Do you even think before you post?

badass*

Chechens are muslim extremists and support ISIS. There are MANY in my country and they cause a lot of trouble, the locals all are criminals, very dangerous and supporting ISIS. Some maybe look white but they are not really

Too sandnigger for me

I don't see how holding gradeschoolers hostages is honorable in combat.

Are you Russian? Cut this shit out brachu, the Chechen mafia had Moscow by its balls well up into the 90s. He only sided with Russia because they bought him out and gave him special benefits that targeted his ego, he's not your friend.. Chechens aren't your friends..

He was a Religion of Cuck™ic… he must be killed as he is enabling the Religion of Cuck™ic fighters to seek refuge in his land

they aren't Russians, but still better than anything the Anglosphere offers these days.

this

I would seriously consider converting to a cult retarded as Religion of Cuck™ to have my own harem of Chechen hotties.

He sees himself as some type of Roman emperor, he challenged MMA fighters to fight to the death in the ring. He's just Putins bitch.

If you kil your enemies, they win right?

Look, we have better values, better history and a better culture. He might be right about most but we can prove him wrong, and we're not white niggers.

Putin are pushing racial tension to weak Europe so he won't be doing this shit again.

heh

Still not stronger than a robot

Yes, captain Sweden will save the white race.

We should get The Golden One to cosplay him.

I know thinking is extremely painful for you, but at least try to not make a fool of yourself.

do you have any arguments sandnigger who is larping as white?

Those women do not look Arab to me at all

Beat me to it.

As opposed to your supporters being buttbuddies with Soros

Chechens are garbage human beings. Hitler would've taken care of them if he had reached the Caucasus.

wew

No such quote. What a shit thread.

Go back to /Religion of Cuck™/, you greasy rat faced turd golem. You certifiably inbred cretins can't even handle factual corrections on secular matters, remove posts that don't toe your line, but sure would love to spread your garbage over here. No thanks, stay in your containment board and keep your forced """memes""" to yourselves.

LMAO!!!

Oh yeah these cute Chechen women look so inbred Moshe.

You just outed yourselves JIDF, your hasbara tactics really have gone down hill in recent years,

I see Chechnya is adopting the Bosnian/Kosovo method.

leftypol would love it

Thank you for confirming to anyone just how dumb goatfuckers are.

t. Jew
how do we know? Jews really, really don't like fighting, just take a look at IDF. Without American-subsidized toys, they won't survive for 3 nights against stone-chucking Arabs.
Also, Greeks and Rome, THE West, were at their prime when every men fought, and died when they begin to hire foreigners as mercenaries.

Nice meme, kike

While that's true and is the reason the IDF soldiers are wearing iteral diapers and got bodied by a handful of hezbol sandniggers, that doesn't change the fact that he's right about Europeans being faggots and pussies. Look at France, the UK, Germany, Sweden, etc. The Americans stereotype Europeans are effeminate faggots for a reason. The Americans have Trump but what do we have? Nothing. We're pussies, these shitskins rape and bomb our wives and daughters and still not a single European resistance in revolution. We're pussies. That must change but until it changes he is right.

Why don't you kill yourself? Or are you too much of a pussy to do that too?

Yeah, us Europeans, amirite?
Speak for yourself, cunt. Burgers have their fair share of numales, too.

You and Muslims severely underestimate the power of decadent liberalism. In the long term Muslims will submit to progress. Saudi Arabia has recently made women drivers by law. Muslims are literally widgets and welfare slaves within the western system. When they get uppity we bomb them back to the stone age with robots.

50 years from now, gay rainbow qurans will be spread everywhere, this guy will still be producing people that blow up and rape kindergartners, and that's how you know the decadent west has won.

I never denied that but still they have Trump. Vast majority of white males in the USA voted for him. What do we have? We keep losing elections, we can't even get cucks like Gert or LePen. The Americans keep winning and winning and from the polls it looks like they're going to win some more because they keep waking up. When will Europe wake up? Rotherham didn't do it and neither do countless trucks of peace and acid attacks. What the fuck do we do?

I know what I'll be doing, and it's the same thing I've been doing all this time.
You?
You should still kill yourself because you are a defeatist faggot who has already given up.

Are you sure you're not a burger? Europe is not a country, it's a continent. Step one to stop being such a whiny, bleeding pussy is to acknowledge your nationality. What country are you from, princess?

Far right won't ever organize successfully, because contra-Holla Forums they have a large number of morons in leadership positions, the people that formulate strategy suck at it, and there is a dual-culture of paranoia and infighting that prevents successful group bonds. Most importantly, the far right takes criticism as shilling preventing group learning from ever happening in the first place.

You know if Kadyrov is elected, Russia would soon become muslim?

holy fuck the ignorance, your post just lowered my by 40 points. get a fucking education you piece of shit

*my iq

And you won't even tell us what exactly that is to help everyone else? Stop the rubbish and tell us.

The UK but burgers aren't even awake at this hour to begin with so quit deflecting. What do we have? Stop dodging the question. And no more excuses either. Other Europeans are even luckier than we are because we can't even organise anymore look what they did to NA the bullshit laws they put in place. We have less than nothing and that's even with the tories in power. I can't imagine how bad it would be if any of the others got in.

I agree. It's time we realised that and just focus on goals or something we can all agree to. What do we do?

In my case, it's shitpost, and browse the employment bureau website while my vidya downloads, because I live in the Balkans, and I'm not you.

If all Britbongs are like you, I can absolutely see how a bunch of drunk Irish commies ran circles around you for so many years.

Being in the Balkans it's likely you can't even begin to see what I see or those in France in the like see, and after we fall it's coming to you too. Oh and the micks they never achieved their objective so I don't see the need to bring that up. Nobody provides answers takes action, only useless banter and not even the witty kind.

Don't make me laugh, you numale faggot.

Where is Constantinople now?

Most Muslims hate niggers. muhammed the pedo goatfucker called them "raisin heads". And he frequently went to lands with white people because they all wanted their kids to be white.

Also Ramzan is no doubt very devout in public but he doesn't actually believe in god/Allah in any sort of Muslim sense. He just does it because he inherited chechnya from Muslim radicals that he has to please and suppress now.

P*sslam is an anti racist religion that seeks to abolish race and nation states. Mudshits actually love niggers. 'Racism' is haram.

Every race hates niggers, the Jew Israelis sterlise and beat and torture the shit out of niggers for sport. It's not much of an accomplishment, they are simply a worthless race. They should be done away with for humanity to progress, even Charles Darwin thought so. That will probably happen with or without us, the Muslims and Chinese will agree to exterminate niggers for sure. It's not going to save Europe though since wogs, they're only half of the problem.

I agree about Ramzan it's just a difficult thing to process. Europe is in crisis, the powers that be themselves call it a crisis. I don't know what to do because there's not much I can do. Other Europeans have much more freedoms and leeway to do things even the Germans have AfD. The way Britain laws and policy is you'd think we were the ones who lost WWII. It feels so hopeless to me which is why I'm here asking for answers. What do? Just accept it? Convert to Religion of Cuck™? Seems like a good way to weasel privileges.

Nah, trust me. Pakis hate niggers, they all do. They're still literally slaves in the middle east as well.

Fuck ALL muslims and kikes, regardless of what skin color they have. Chechens would love to kill all non-muslims even if they were white, fucking alt-cuck niggers.

he's not part of the terrorist side though?
i thought he was supported by putin

I think he means you won't become a billionaire just by dressing very expensive suit

Please post more chechen girls Magomed.

Yeah, especially when most of those "young pussy men" live in moscow and petersburg and get bullied by chechen and other middle eastern immigrants, get their jobs stolen and stop going out in fears of being raped by muslims in a hwhite coutnry.

So Russians have finally stopped pretending to be white and will just be Muslim tartar rape babies again huh

I would prefer to live in mongolo-tatar controlled country than jew-muslim controlled country any day now. How mongol hordes raped muslims through history is another story.

Long time ago the white people used to be brutal so white people don't need to be shitskin in order to be brutal. Ramzan Kadyrov have a point about the weakened white people though.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

While I'm no friend to the eternal anglo, I can sympathise. You won't find any answers here though, your best bet is to actually go outside and look around. As wrongthink is illegal online in bongland now, I suspect most of the important conversations are going to be happening in pubs and the like. If you're one of the races england annexed you'd have an easier time of it, since you can sidestep accusations of white nationalism with claims of oppression, but if you want to start any kind of movement to uncuck anglos you'd have your work cutout for you.

I don't know much about your history, but as far as I can tell populism isn't really something you lot value, so you can't even follow the american path for this kind of thing, much less true nationalism like on the continent. As I see it, you do share one issue with america though, that being a sort of "imperial identity" made for assimilating the conquered, rather than anything based on blood, and the recent death of that identity. They get around it due to the widescale rejection of the "american identity" by blacks and other shitskins, as those groups created their own identity around a shared race (african blacks don't do this, so it seems to be a unique phenomenon), it essentially forced a counter response among mixed europeans, so a "white" identity was able to flourish, which goes on to fuel the alt right, and other such entry level movements. As near as I can tell, you'd need to do something similar, that is create an identity your fellow anglos are willing to band together to protect, in order to replace the one they mostly reject. Until this happens, I don't any meaningful progess being made over there. You'll likely see some kind of implicit chav movement, before anyone else manages to really gain ground, especially with the laws you've recently passed.

What can I say, go find some inbred boomer who managed to hold on to the title of baron somehow, have him go and tell folks what needs to be done. Anglos seem to value that sort thing, they might listen.

Chechens are fucking trash thou. We had a couple of those inbred fuckers here in Poland living in a refugee center near Łódź. They kept stilling shit and harassing women. The situation was so dire that a makeshift militia had to be formed to protect the locals. I'm glad they fucked off to Germany when they realized we don't give gibs to people.

Wait, why are the chechens living in refugee center? There is no war in Russia.

Political asylum seeker they said. Apparently Kadyrov had to rustle some serious jimmies and many Chechens fled their homeland. They are mostly interested in gibs thou.

What a nice lie.

Apparently blood feuds are still a common place in Chechnya witch various clans battling one another. Loosers usually have to flee the country or face getting slaughter to the last man. After Kadyrov rose to power all of the more prominent anti-Russian clans were destroyed and their kin spread across Europe.

They can leave chechnya but not Russia. It is larger than Australia so there's plenty of nice place for them to live. Claiming to be political asylum seekers are a very poor reason.

Metal as fuck.

Yea, keep that in your mind when you visit some area of Russia.

You are right of course. Getting an asylum in Poland is not so easy but our authorities have a soft spot for Chechens. Must be the eternal muh evil Russia boogeyman narrative that we are constantly bombarded here. Chechens are portrayed as peace loving noble freedom fighters struggling against the child killing Putin.

He's right though, empty posturing and posing is what shitskins do

Media really wanted to die in WWIII. They have no clue what they are getting themselves into, Urgh I hate journos sometime. -_-

Liberals have waged a war on masculinity. As a result, the muslim world looks at places dominated by liberal governments and sees feminine, easy targets for conquest. It is just a matter of time before other world powers outside of the West see this pattern and move in.

Bring back masculinity.

The thread is total piece of shit, there is no problematique stated in OP, there is nothing to discuss. Whether he stated what is claimed in OP or not is completely unimportant. Or is it Chechnya general discussion?
- Chechnya officials claim that like 1,1 millions on people went to protest muslim killings in Myanma (80% of population of Chechnya) in Grozniy (yeah nothing impossible for white masculine overlord)
- people who are complaining about quality of Checnhya's government work are beaten up
- mass media workers investigating incidents in Chechnya are beaten up

And no, I am not implying that Russia is completely different in these regards.

This whole story is about Kadyrov letting his underaged kids to fight without safety devices (i.e. allowing the chance of them getting serious injuries) publicly (i.e. for own fame). Are you implying that it is good or something?

Guy gets gibsmedatz from federal government and the only present government "conflict" with "Russia" aka federal government is about that he does not want those gibsmedatz to be cut. You are retarded.

Wow that was easy! Just post a picture of white muslim talking about masculinity and suddenly Religion of Cuck™ is fine.

Like most goatfuckers, ever heard of the barbary slave trade ?

I like that shirt though..

Does it come in black? Where can I buy it?

With the moon logo on it? Get out you mudslime.

They arr rook same to me.

How shitty exactly is Czechen Republic?

Well, preferably without any religious insignias on it of course. I just like the style of it

Wait, are you actually arguing that dressing like a badass makes one a badass?

Nice deflection, idiot.

That's must be a really small child or shrunk by the soul extraction by becoming asian.

That's your problem.
Gee, I don't fucking know. What can we do when America will bomb us like in Serbia for fighting back?

Where is London? Africa.

you forgot 6'2 trump, faggot

Blame (((google))).

He's a spoiled prince who's tolerated because he keeps a lid on things. Nobody actually likes him and nobody likes Chechens. They're welfare niggers and one day all the money, weapons and power the Russians have allowed to fester in Muslim hands will come back to bite them. They have to get rid of Kadyrov and all his pisslam spawn.

Hey f35197, are you a bulgarian?

Nope, why?

Are you retarded? Putin has been using Chechen terrorism to unite his people for years.

Westerners are pretty much all cuckolds and femodom fetishists in a metaphorical sense. We need to put women in fucking cages end of fucking story.

If you kill your enemies.
You win.

its very simple.

>buff handsome White males are the most attractive males
Was a screencap really needed?

we'd have to eradicate the jewish menace first. that's what stands in our way.

for the record, I hated Clinton as far back as the mid 90s

6'3, actually

This is why you are Mongolian savages Ivan and we are going to crush you with your muzzle friends

Don't you mean muzzie?

They won't listen it's a thread on Russian scum reason means nothing to a nation of liars

MMA is legitimately 100% faggotshit. It is not masculine.

top cuck

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is literally nothing, they don't matter.

Proud insurgents fighting for Scythian land
T. Chechen

I have to agree with this. Even other commies hate them. They're destined to end up like all the commie revolutions and the Paris commune where it began, killing each other.

Those are, at best mainly white, half breeds. Actual chechen women are ugly.

Mose?

You are funny. I don't have a muslim friend so don't make this up you effin' liar.

Yeah this is such a strange statement. Almost every guy I work with works out or considers it normal for guys to work out. Like brushing your teeth.

Actually quite bad. They've been steamrolled by Russia like twice and were ruled by essentially warlords up until recently.

That's the difference between us and scum from Holla Forums. We try to better ourselves when they descend into absolute degeneracy. We know that life is not fair and some of us were dealt a bad hand but we try to mold ourselves into better men. On Holla Forums there always were threads dedicated to self-improvement, nofap, lifting, history and literature and anons always tried to help each other out. Leftists are usually nothing more than a self-hating, drug addicted faggots wallowing on borderline despair. Subconsciously they know they are trash. They feel they are the lowest form of life on Earth and that knowledge is slowly killing them. I guess they succumb to absolute forms of degeneracy as a way of escaping the harsh reality that they are nothing but trash.

We need eugenic laws to stop the trashs from procreating.

my hat's off to this badass and his badass kids
that said
c'mon… MMA? rly?
that's basicaly Brazilian Jiujitzu with ground & pound a little bit of kickboxing, most MMA figthers fight like lv 80 pub brawlers who know joint locks

good

hes right you know

irrelevant. not to mention american politicians on the other hand fuck them in their secret pedo clubs

lol all those fruitcake gook dances you counted are nothing.
Sambo is better.

good to see the EU doing anti-eugenics then

someone make an updated chart, we want to see assad, thet french guy that married his mother and the new burger king

goddamn. thats almost as bad as america, except heres theres no niggers and spics and gooks and so on

Sambo disapointed me by it's lack of suplexes, pile drivers, brain busters, lariats, dropkicks and all those moves that are best trained wrestling against bears

fuck off with your conspiracy theories you soros patsie before your coffe kills you

lol

Done!

It's apparent that Chechens have more aryan DNA in them than your modern day Frenchman.

I've noticed that, this one Paki gas station owner near me had the look of disgust when he was having to deal with these niggers that walked into his gas station. Most spics hate niggers too, in Mexico they're treated as 2nd class citizens and are kept segregated as well.

as long as you stay with the french you are wrong, if you are including nigger hordes, you are even more wrong.

NIggers are niggers in Religion of Cuck™, dictated as such in mud scripture which cannot be changed.

Didn't these guys convert to Religion of Cuck™ because a bunch of Turks and Tartars decided to rape and enslave them one day? It's a weird phenomena, seeing fellow whites being Religion of Cuck™ic, I never understood Albanians and Bosniaks either. It's a bit cuckish to adopt the religion of your adversary.

Ha. The racism you may see is from those races pre-Religion of Cuck™ic times. Religion of Cuck™ic marriages are far more interracial than even cosmopolitan Christians.

yeah the whole country is Religion of Cuck™ and they genocide anyone who won't convert…nice place

Is he Christian? Does this get filtered?

aloha akbar

Why the fuck would One pick MMA a fucking plebian sport when One is rich.
There ar far better ways to befinner training your children that don't involve loss of IQ

But then again, why would a mudslime care about IQ they just wanna fuck kids

Saying you are more Aryan than a Frenchman is not exactly a glowing endorsement. And on top of that, those girls don't look any different from the Ukrainian and Russian girls in my neighborhood. Chechens are nothing special, they are just slavs who converted to Religion of Cuck™.

You are being bluepilled.

I am trying to get you to commit violence because I'm terrible at my job. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They use bots and outright censorship to drown out any voices going against their agenda. They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to keep you asleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost every internet forum and chat platform is the same way. We are being cornered systematically.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with meaningless garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.

Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances is targeted.
Their four main strategies:
1) Just delete the message outright
2) Flooding the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to put you at ease and make you more likely to take the bait
3) Bots/shills making replies that roughly agree with the message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "meme magic", "esoterism", or random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
4) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot in charge of this little corner"
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech with no due process is 100% jewish. When you support it you are giving in to your jewish conditioning and are forsaking your rational mind. The truth does not fear competition from lies, because it stronger than any lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do. If you knowingly support censorship you have renounced your Aryan identity

Haven't you ever wondered why people very seldom call for real action against our enemies?
TOR gives the average activist reliable anonymity with minimal effort and most motivated people know it, so it's not just the 'chilling effect' from mass surveillance. The truth is that every popular forum is censored by the government through intelligence contractors.
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.

What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.
The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts cracking. They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods.

American Revolution II will no doubt entail more sacrifice than American Revolution I.
"Shitposting" and "meme magic" will not cut it. We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.

If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

This is bottom-tier bot 'logic' trying to make you afraid of living your life.
No one is going to arrest you for meeting up and talking to people. No one is going to arrest you for going to the gym. No one is going to arrest you for reading books. No one is going to arrest you for anonymously posting statements calling for revolution on the internet.
You have all the tools to make yourself valuable to the movement, and when the time comes to fight, you can be ready and pull your weight and more.
WAKE UP. DO SOMETHING THAT MATTERS.

Posting propaganda like this anonymously is the easiest thing in the world to do with TOR and VPNs. We need to rid ourselves of the bluepill culture. The internet forums are a major introduction point for young people. Speak out! Wake others up to the facts. Don't let some worthless jews destroy the constructive aspects of our culture and bluepill innocent youngsters.
Do not submit to the flimsy authority of these jewish bastards. Never forget that the First Amendment is on your side.
Your posts will get spammed with fake replies and eventually deleted. Don't stop. People will see it, they will react, and when they see how automatic the censorship is, they will start to believe and realize what is happening, they will become motivated to do something.

Pay attention to this one! AI will suprise you with what it's able to pick up from what you say, and can even interpret images. Don't reply to anyone you suspect of being a bot! You would only teach it to be more convincing.

One day when I refused to have this thread be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with bot garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the kike strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

What action am I calling for exactly?
I don't presume to be the general in charge of the revolution. But I can tell the plain facts: if we keep being censored we can't get anything going. Censors are our first enemy.
If any of you are willing to take real action, take it against media entities. Sabotage their infrastructure, hunt their personel. They don't deserve to live, they are the hand that is choking our people. Cut it off.
Kill them. Find a vulnerable target that is guilty of spreading lies or suppressing free voices and kill them. We need for everyone of their sort to be afraid to do their job.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors.

To anyone interested in Chechen Wars I recommend a book by Arkady Babchenko titled One Soldier's War. Babchenko was a conscript in the first war and fought as a volunteer in the second one. That whole conflict was a fucking bloodbath thought.

lel didn't notice this one earlier,

look, look at how easily lies slime their way out of a muslim's faceanus. they're all filthy liars

>>> reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/

Hello MIDF
Lmao

Scum.

I can believe it given how they worship an albanimal.

kadyrov is a muslim, but the kind of muslim like saddam, gaddafi and assad are, which means he keeps the country in a straight line and doesent sell out to the CIA while going full sharia on everything, with an nice exception on homosexuality.
there are no homosexuals in chechnya.

the first one was yeltsins fuckup.
the second one was putins iraq, except that unlike bush he didnt fuck up completely and actually acheived something.
the book is good, and honest, unlike the crap that that liberal cunt was writting about chchnya before she accidentally put polonium in her coffe

If he follows Ba'athism, I'm fine with that, as long as he keeps Sharia out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ba'athism#Neo-Ba.27athism

hes not a baathist, hes a caucasus muslim.
theyre a completely different people from arabs.
hes a dictator of some sort.
imagine viking warlords, except theyre muslim and have AKs.
thats chechnya.

Look at him an his low IQ
If this user was Smart he would of instead posted www.reddit.com/r/rickandmorty a show for very smart people