4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite vehicle from a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
igg-games.com/intrusion-2-free-download.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

niggers

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

I would but I'm banned for some reason

Remember to report all avatarfags.

nigger

eat shit and die

Morning everyone!

Not much going on here. Found a thing of my favorite kind of coffee stuff so been chugging that all day. Kinda sleepy from it actually.

Almost on the last level of KF2, really expecting this dungeon to be insanely retardedly huge considering how much they've been hyping it up the whole game.

Probably
probably Ragnarok, ship was tight

cool

Losing control
Any mech does the trick for me

What's up nigs. Haven't been here in a bit, been too busy being a normalfag and going to work in the mornings. What did I miss?

I did proofs homework for, like, three hours. It was really pedantic and it sucked, the whole thing is 3 pages, 5 and a half sides front and back. But I finished it half an hour ago and am just not tired enough to head to bed.

Also I wrestled with nyaa for a few hours and got a bunch of anime music to listen to. It was pretty gr8 once it was all sorted out.

(checked)
Very nice.

Whats your favorite mech game?

Know any good fast ones?

Don't say zoe

Not much, how you liking work fam?

hello friends
i shouldn't be up this late
i should've fixed my sleep schedule by now
but i am
and i haven't

i mostly watched daredevil all day and got drunk. i might go out sit on my roof and look at the moon.

my favorite vehicle when i think about it, the first to come to mind is the RAT from metal arms glitch in the system. I think it was called the RAT at least.

Boring but easy. My job so far is to stand there, make sure nobody goes over a barricade, and answer stupid tourist questions.

Being a normalfag is the most boring shit I swear. How do people do it? By the way, what's your favorite coffee stuff?

Not worth to create a thread just for this but I want to complain, I want to get this out of me so here we go

A few days ago I downloaded Deus Ex : Human Revolution Director's Cut. I played the original game when it came out, I wondered what they added with patches/Director's Cut etc so I downloaded it to play again. I was having fun, I actually like this game unlike most of Holla Forums, then that Missing Link DLC comes in. Just who the fuck thought that DLC was a good idea? One of the worst DLCs I have ever played, just dropped it in the middle of it and I don't feel like continuing the game anymore. You can't just skip the DLC or something like that either

At least Adam is handsome

That vehicle from HL2, can't remember its name

That's the thing, I like mechs, yet I haven't played many mech games myself. I would also like to know of any good and fast mech games.

Apparently Shillary went and Jebbed herself.

Lombardia the biomechanical dragon fighter jet.

get more kidney stones and fucking die already

user…

Went to that diner I was talking about yesterday. Ate entirely too much.
Bretty gud. Playing 7th Dragon 3 right now.

Be careful getting on the roof while drunk, don't want you getting hurt.

At least its easy! Did that whole thing about it being disorganized come to pass?

And I've got one of those kuerig things. Coffee from them suck but cappuccino stuff is great. Its thick and foamy.

AC4 and for answer!

I fucking love those 2, so fast and fluid in motion.

Front Mission Gun Hazard if you chose to play fast but it's not very fast

FUG

To know someone acknowledges your existence is
as close a thing to friendship some of us will ever have.

Pretty sure the point with Zone of the Enders is high speed mecha action, but I could be wrong. I still need to give them a go.

Also Metal Warriors

Sounds comfy as fuck. Weebshit is the best music. Post best song you found so far!

Whats wrong with that DLC?

I fucking love sweet potato fries. Glad you had a good dinner user!

Money. Occasionally, power.

I am become that feel, bro. I've just embraced it, 4AM is good for the soul, shitposting aside. If it means having to suck up a really poor night's sleep once or twice a week, it's worth it.

lel

I love them too. The sauce they had with them was good, too. If it wasn't so far away I'd eat there a lot more often.

but you are my friends

the roof outside my window is broad and flat. if i go out and sit on the chair i have out there i'm like at least 5-8 feet away from the edge.

in some ways i hold all of you dearer to my heart than the faggots i call my friends IRL

Thank you lads, I'll write them down. I really should get around to playing all the games I've been recommended by other anons.

maybe your soul can find rest in these dubs

you'll have to live with the knowledge that you'll never be my friend

I'll go with Caterham's F1 cars. It's really satisfying doing better than you're expected to since they're a starter team before you work your way up to Ferrari or whatever

I started that game earlier today after seeing all the artwork in the last thread. I didn't play much though since other games had my attention

Isn't it great? Between that, here being sick as hell, and actually wasting time, money, and webpage space to talk shit about a frog, I don't think there's any hope for her outside of heavy fucking rigging.

Sounds good a fuck. I stuffed my fat face today and went into a food coma. Didn't wake up until now.

Yeah they are pretty chill I guess. I feel kind of useless though. Maybe I could tell my supervisor that I can check bags at the metal detectors. He probably thinks I don't know how to do it which is why I got the easy rookie job.

I'm trying to drink more coffee since I got work at 6 in the morning. At least I don't work too many hours.

forgot this gem

Gigantic Army is great

What kinda sauce?

Damn that sounds comfy as fuck. Lucky!

Is it made for people to go chill on like that?

I'm the same way. I typically forget what people recommend until I'm looking through lists of shit to download and then it clicks "oh yeah someone rec'd this once" and I get it.

At this point I technically have control but am not in an effective position to exercise said control.

Landstalker

inb4: her goons rig the general election so obviously it's found out day one

user
Is that only because it's easier to say "you're my friend" if we've never met?
Or is it because you don't have to make an effort?
Either way, I still know that feeling.

I'd already played the demo so I bought it the other day. My main gripe is the slight delay when going into the menu, or talking to an NPC, or finishing a sidequest.

Best meal I've had in ages.

All their stuff is. Vulkaiser is top tier if you're into cheesy old mecha anime.

I have no idea but it was spicy. Must have had some kind of mustard in it from the colour.

also not mainly a mech game but I'll recommend it again

Thanks for checking.

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

The Banshee from Halo Reach is on up there. Some highschool buddies and I had a blast fucking around in Forge mode, and those were our vehicles of choice every time.

Don't be asking for more duties already! Ride that comfy new guy position as long as you can. They'll make you do more shit eventually anyway.

And how many hours you working a week?

Probably also helps you can be really open with people online compared to IRL.

I'm gonna stop with the food questions before I starve all night like last night!

anytime dubs-kun

kys

I've never had an issue tracking it down in the past, but it was a lesson in pulling teeth trying to get any manner of shit, because looking for the full versions of OPs and EDs yields more of los covers en español featuring spic butterfaces than it does the full version of the OP and ED I'm looking for. And that's just on the "tell me what I want to know, Youtube" end of it, trying to get something with enough seeds to actually download is even worse. nyaa likes to lie, and there are a lot of abandoned links that it wants to think still have seeds.

That said, weebshit is the comfiest. Acts a a good consolation, I feel better for marathoning anime all weekend instead of taking my time. Certainly takes a load off of the homework grind.

If that happens I wouldn't be surprised if a veritable army of red hats go on the march and oust the hag and Kaine.

Do you type that intro out every time, or have a text file you copy and paste from?

Anyone have work/school in the morning? Why are you still up?

Morning.

Can't decide between tanks or cars as my favorite vehicle.

I pirated that shit so I don't know if the DLC is included. I kinda vomit a little when I see how disgusting the textures are. I thought this game was prettier than this. Also I find it funny that in the commentary that a shit ton of stuff got taken out of the game that would've made it seem a lot more cool than what they put in.

I have enough caffeine to set myself straight regardless of what happens. Since I've been trying to regain control I've gotten better at kicking my ass out of bed even if I didn't get a lot of sleep.
I have caffeinated gum and caffeine pills and energy drinks and cold showers.

If you're on an imageboard at 4 in the morning, there are some very significant base things that I relate to you on, on top of it being a mongolian claymation and video games board. You're my friends because we're part of this culture of misfits and faggots, which is where I've always felt the greatest kinship out of anywhere else in my life. You are my friends.

No but its super easy to get out there and its super comfy so it doesn't stop me. As long as I"m not too loud or walk around too much it's not an issue since my mom's room is right below.

I'll play it some time

Can we get a nice order of fucking kill yourself for this user over here?
On the house.

Because I can hop myself up on stimulants when I actually need to do something

that's pretty gay, user
gay is prohibited in 4am

keep em coming, unlike other niggers in here I won't filter your asses

awooo

Its main feature is that you've got 4 different ships you can fuse with and each one gives a different power. Green is great since it just give you a giant drill, and its version of the bomb lets you go full TTGL.

I know your pain with that stuff.

Seems like whenever I wanna look up weebshit on youtube its blocked in the US. Ponycanyon is really fucking bad about that. Though I use a proxy to get around it now.

One of these days you are going to fall through it and land on your mom!

Gonna be a funny story at least.

Whats shakin user?

Yeah. Meeting tomorrow at 0830. Haven't got up this early for months.
Try as I might I couldn't find any shizune related supcom art. I usually look up crossover art of whatever game I'm playing and almost always find something.
Probably the Warthog for all those rad couch co-op times.

Nope. I just don't sleep very well at night and with it being so hot where I live, I prefer to be asleep during the hotter part of the day and up when it's cooler.

checked a gameplay and saw the combining and the lifebar stuff

I don't feel like sleeping yet. I'm trying to find a song

I type it

No, but I do need to study my PTCB book. Getting that out of the way and certified is my only real ticket at a real job and a life outside of this shitty city at this point.

Whats the meeting for?

Did you get a job or something finally?

Got it

That's why I always write down recommendations on a text file, so when I'm bored I can look there and download something

Looks like a pretty good flash game. Is it free?

not only a shit VN but also the worst fucking cripple in it, rivaling Emi's whore ass

Don't forget that Remilia and Flan will out live their maido and gate guard, and will consistently remember about bringing flowers to their graves in the backyard of the mansion.

i feel like its been a while since we've been in a thread together, yozanon. unless you were in it last night in which case i'm sorry for being an asshole and not posting at you.
i got senran kagura for the PC. it's even more wonderful than I imagined.

i have class 12 hours from now I'll be fine.

no ur gay

and when it happens I'll greentext it in the 4am

Could be worse and not a thing!

Yeah you are right, I gotta stay comfy as fuck. Well I'm kind of on-call, so I have to call the office and they give me hours. So far I worked the weekends and I work today at 6 am - 2:00 p.m. I don't mind not having too many hours, I see some people do double shifts and I would hate that shit. I'm just trying to make extra money on the side while I do school.

no

gay thread

Can't sleep!

I don't always post in 4AM, but I always stay up late. I haven't been able to wrangle myself back into the midnight bedtime I had previously, nor the 8~10AM wake up time. But I have almost exclusively afternoon classes this semester. Whether that's the cause of it or not remains to be seen.

You too, user.

Never even heard of them before this weekend. A buddy of mine got fucked over by that shit on Saturday, and I happened to come across another video affected by it on my own earlier as well. The theory is that, since NoA is their parent company, that NoA is being a bunch of turboniggers and DCMAing everything. Like I needed another reason to hate them.

very nice

Shit

checked

what a miraculous thread of dubs today

nice digits

I haven't had a boredom patch last more than a day or two in months luckily. Always seem to find a game to play. Got about 5 lined up at the moment I know I'm going to play.

Can't wait! Don't get hurt though.

Are you ruriguy or the other feelsguy?

You get any great perks there? Free tickets and food and the like?

Checked

AY YO GIMME SUM OF DEES DUBS NIGGA

dis blocky ass lookin bitch mah nig

whaddup fam

naw fam rule 8 is kill monica

we got anotha dawg

alls i gotta do is make sho dis kid don't die n shieet till he defecate n fall asleep again

I hope my neighbor gets his AC unit fixed. Every time it went off this afternoon, the outdoor fan part made some horrendous noise and kept waking me up.

The issue is when your backlog gets so big it's hard to decide what to play next. Granted, I'd much rather have a backlog of great games I still get to play, but it does present an issue.

end your fucking life, dmx but read today's ToG before you do

igg-games.com/intrusion-2-free-download.html

hard to get through daily life without alcohol or drugs, and that being short-term thinking will probably end up causing further problems
life has never been dandy, but lately it's been worse
I will probably crash and burn soon, as I have absolutely no plans for future

lyk i ain't been read it faggot

Its all good nigga. I'm usually half-asleep by this point anyway i was in the thread last night, no sweat. It's hard to keep up with everybody at once

Nice, enjoying the mods? Last I saw, that nipple mod was making some good progress. Do they all have their own unique nipples now? Or is it still the same nipple image just stretched/shrunk according to bust?

How far into it are you?

True that

Not if they die first

I have multiple boredom patches but they last an hour tops really, but that's more about me being a busy man and having to do shit other than vidya

Is it my idea or do you go around speaking ebonics in random threads during the day?

look at my first post

your future always has room for a noose

also
This is comfy

i wasn't aware that there was more than one feelsguy. i am feelsguy and ruriguy.

(checked)
I'm not buying Skyrim, but nice dubs anyway.

I wish. Mark has a stick embedded in his ass. I doubt it'll be lifted anytime soon, if ever, so long as he's in charge.

Wait Nintendo owns pony canyon? Thats weird.

Those fucks have something to do with k-on licensing cause about half of all k-on vids online get blocked cause of them. Drives me fucking crazy.

Did ascend even have vehicles? I can't even remember at this point.

I'm not really a backlog kind of guy. I do like to play through series though so its easier to manage that way. Doing kings field and zelda games at the moment.

checked famalam

I don't think they give us free tickets or anything. They have a cafeteria with cheap food but I haven't tried it yet. Yeah so far not really any perks other than getting paid every week.

Where is Tod-kun?

and god fucking bless
these niggers outta bite a bullet or two

Can't believe I missed those
(Checked)
Probably missed a few others, not going to skim the thread again to find more.

Vampires don't age though?
You're implying that Remi and Flan would die first.

Everything in moderation. Nothing wrong with having a couple of beers or a bottle of wine each day. Just don't over do it user.

Being NEET, those boredom patches can be pure hell if you let them take over for days/weeks/months at a time.

I think its why a lot of people hate being NEET, takes skill to be able to entertain yourself for years as a NEET!

Yeah one other guy pops in every once in a while using the feelsguy flag. Though I don't think I've seen him in months.

I get the feeling it's the same guy posting that way in every thread you see it in, but I can't say for sure.
An excuse to post this.

Yeah, that's what I've been doing as well. It's pretty decent for smaller series, but some of the bigger ones strike me as rather daunting to try to do that with. SMT, for example; been meaning to get around to that, but there's seven games on the PS2 alone (counting P3 and P4), plus ones for other systems, both officially brought over or fan-translated.

I was going to look there, but thanks!

it's alright fam, I don't usually point out my own numbers unless someone brings it up with me

I even let tripps of 6 go unchecked when I get em

I don't remember the specifics – it was only hearsay, after all – but it's something about NoA somehow getting the rights to whatever Ponycanyon has the rights to. The only substantiation for this theory is that every video is blocked in the west (Anglo countries specifically,) but not in Japan, so it's NoA ruining fun things. Something to that effect. Copyright law is too much of a bitch to try and follow, doubly so when it's a second-hand explanation of it.

I keep seeing this picture around but I can never place it. She looks like she belongs in DBZ.

Are you sure about that?

What's up mah nigga? What did I miss these last few days?

Vampires can be killed, that's what I mean

That doesn't sound right. Nevertheless the difference is rather small, since even as a NEET you can pick up other hobbies or do shit around your house
(checked)
Me too, that's why I asked him

Thats pretty lame. I knew people who worked a theme park near me that got all kinds of awesome freebies. The whole time they worked there I never had to pay to get in and got 50% off everything in the place.

I've never been able to get into SMT, and I've tried really fucking hard. I've played the very early ones, some ps1 ones, and some ps2 ones. Nocturne was the only one I ever could really love.

That does make some sense at least. Glad I found a nice easy proxy thing for it. Funny enough using it, youtube is far less glitchy and annoying than normal. I get all kinds of frozen vids and crap on the standard site.

Ponycanyon is owned by Fuji TV and they probably use a similar law firm in the US like NoA. You're just too retarded to live.

naw monica i ain't neva c dem in da bitch i ain't play a whole whole lot tho fam

naw monica u jus gotta balee dat ish playa. if we memez da shiett den da rule 8s will be kill breh balee

nigguhz i don't even fuk w/ 8ch no mo cept muh muh fukkn 4 am skwaaaaaad

we tried adoptin anotha dawg as a thread but i ain't hear who kept da nigga, smokes i think.

awew

can sakuya use her time powers on herself?

I think Id prefer to go by drowning, atleast it apparently feels peaceful when youre nearing death

somehow I doubt that, but it's not like I won't run out of money soon

Oh, well I'm certain that Meido and China will be the first to prevent them getting killed by anyone.

If anything Meido would age quicker the longer she is in stopped time. I imagine her body would continue to tick, even if time is stopped.

Guess so.

NEETs often don't have the money to get into many hobbies though.

Running out of money will definitely help on cutting back on the drugs/booze. Just don't go stealing car radios and shit.

When you gonna add me on steam brotha?

I just want to see if you talk like that all the time tbh

I know what that's like. Given the choice I'd still be on painkillers. I sleep better, work better, interact better, and generally enjoy things more than I do when I'm sober.
Can't do it forever though, tolerance is a bitch, but if I knew a guy who was selling I'd definitely buy.

Then who keeps aping your posting style in other threads?

i haven't installed any mods yet
I started with the evil school. i'm not that far. just started attacking the Hanzo school.
Ryona is my favorite girl so far. I want to bully her.

I am the OG wojak poster.

das 1 chinky fukkn raccoon right ch'yea monica nice family

shieet fam iz prolly ja rule broke ass tbh

steam ain't playin nice since i went linux

high chance of either being saved or ending as potato

by now it's not style anymore, it's how he is
we might actually have a nigger infestation

did you miss out when rule 8 came to be? or are you asking for it

We need a pepe poster to come bully you some time!

If my laptop ever starts getting wonky I'll probably switch it to some kind of linux, not like I game much on it anyway.

Alright it's time for me to leave. Have a good night family

I-I guess…

Well, accidents do happen, especially when the Sun and running water can be fatal

There are hobbies that require no cash though, maybe only a little. I'd wager there are quite a bit

Oh I gotcha. If you do the girls' personal missions first before doing their school's story mode, it makes things a lot less of a pain in the ass. Hebijo has a pretty good story. Gessen is my favorite school. I hated Crimson Squad's stuff honestly though.

Eh, we had two yangnons at one point too. I think the other one stopped posting yang though, I know OG yangnon still comes around, he did last night.

I knew people making posting with coon runes acceptable was going to be a mistake. It's like that old saying about getting laughs pretending to be retarded attracting actual retards eventually. Except with this it's pretending to post like black twitter or whatever.

I guess so

it will, I just wonder how I will survive after that

same, being completely sober just makes me slowly drag through the day

gotta make sure there is no one to save you I guess
do it during night, get drunk as fuck before hand, tie some weights onto yourself

Yeah, not everyone is interested in like programming or drawing though.

Night user!

it's always this ironic shit that later becomes the real thing
we gotta find a cure for nigger-itis

it's hard for anyone to save you once your head is detached from your body

we str8 monica, gardening is patrician tier fam. where ya'll nyckas @ tho

essactly fam nyckas fukt da game up on dis one monica

smdh

muh nyckas i gotta shit sumn fierce i hope today da day tbh

nigguhs hate ghosts, gay blacks, black babies mo den ne thing fam fwiw monica

I guess my company works. I work at the entrance though so I don't technically go into the park. I did get some really good food on my first day. My supervisor didn't give two shit's that day. Black supervisors are pretty cool sometimes.

fug

Theres the BR yang who is 4am only. Theres a second yang guy named "Yangbro" that frequents waifu wed and /mai/

Didn't know he stopped in 4am though.

You should look into like learning an instrument or another hobby. Something that can take up a lot of your time.

How much you have to interact with people?

It's actually South American.

I was hoping to god it was one
some people really need the rope, yourself included

a nigga know a cr when he see one fam

iz got it's perks fa sho

pic related slime

BR one is Yangnon that was here last night then?

Yep. The other guy namefags so its easy to tell the difference.

I tried to talk to the other one in a waifu wed thread on /a/ once, and he totally snubbed me. Didn't figure out they were two different people til like a week later. Was pretty funny at the time.

I interact quite a lot. People are always asking me specific questions about the park, like I should know all that shit. I can answer basic questions but I'm not guest services. I guess they see a guy in uniform and think he knows everything.

I meet some really cool people though. I met some people with southern accents today and they were really nice to me. I talk to some of the other people that work in the park also. I try to be as nice as I can because people pay a shit ton of money to come into the park.

DMX you should be my supervisor there. You can take it as a part time while you drop sick beats and rhymes as your full time.

Bam's gonna mcguffin up those super souls again and absorb that Wolf anyway

muh full time b club openings/public appearances atm

ch'yea jus throw it in da thorn den he gon have anotha princess/almost princess on his jock. possibly three more total he play his cards ryt.

conversely iz prolly gon b lyk 5 years b4 we see AA use dat fox

If you wanna look like a go getter, write down some common questions you get asked then ask your boss or someone about them so "I can be better at presenting to guests" or some shit like that.

And yeah southerners are pretty damn nice. Love it here.

don't get a single word of that, guess that's the last time I actually reply to you

iz been real monica

Oh, I'd never even realized I don't go to the waifu threads or /mai/ anyway. But still. I'm a little surprised there's two of 'em.

I did maker her a coffee, but holy shit it was so fucking weird. Had the genders been reversed, I think there would have been a fucking sexual harassment suit in there. Why would she do that?

did you try to make a move on here or do you have a bad rep?
and also, is she hot?

she play'n games fam u prolly thinkin she want da dik but da hoe jus gettin chinky w/ it

Anyone want to lewd on mic?

Yeah it surprised the hell out of me too.

If you got a waifu check out /mai/ some, its pretty comfy and some of the threads will let you think of new stuff about your waifu.

You should let yourself get raped by her

Why would I make a move on my boss/fellow employee? Why would I have a bad reputation? I guess she's kinda pretty?

See, my assumption was that she just felt way, way too familiar and wasn't being flirty or anything like that and was just trying to be friendly but went a bit overboard.

gay niggers are gassed in here
go to /cuteboys/, /k/ or Holla Forums for that gay shit

I only ever see this thread when it's morning time GMT. You people need to stop telling me that white is black and night is light.

because you're a cis white male, basically a rape machine

I never said i was some gay boi

wuz u 2 da only ones there n how old is she?

nigga u iz incoherent as heylll

What about a god old fashioned book, or job application?

When girls get handsy it typically means they want the D user.

wut mang?

if it wasn't fo books how would we know we wuz kangz? if we wusn't good at job applications would we have all sorta TSA n USPS jobs fam? Check M8 Nycka

There was another (female) co-worker there, and we were the only ones around. My other co-worker gave me a sort of "holy shit" expression when it happened, so I know I'm not crazy.

Excuse me, I could be a trans-kin polygender Filipino child. I'm not, but if I was, you'd look like a cunt.

alot of spess mens are the reason why I'm late

you had a guitar and I wanted to post something from 20th century boys

best I could come with on short notice

She's been around for long enough to not get fucked by those things though.

not if I was a transdimensional, trans nigger wheelchair bound midget

kys

I suppose that's not outside the realm of possibility either if she keeps doing flirty shit like that though you should try throwing back, you know? Something kinda low-key though

why am i quoted?

I meant to type something there, sorry
basically all it was was

Just been getting over a mild cold. Gonna go out and get /fit/ next week. Been slacking on the weights for about a month. Should be up to 45lb dumbbells already. Wanna try to lose a few more pounds by the end of next month. I want to try and find a qt Christian waifu soon.

what lifts do you do user?

Hopefully the cold clears up completely soon. Hate that shit.

Good luck on the qt christian, where you trying to meet them?

Curls, overhead triceps, and walking lunges mostly. Do some other things to get the back, chest, and core. Has worked well for the past year and slowly been moving up the weights and losing inches and pounds. I'm not really hardcore about it, but I've been using protein powder to speed it along.

alrighty

what's up you negros?

I haven't made a decision yet, but I live in a small town of less than 20,000. It won't be here, that much is for certain.

yea yea das it, i jus wanted to kno wut mang mang

juss muh dik (((1)))

try a church, crazy I know

Deciding if I want to sleep or stay and up game, you user?

Try church groups, I know some anons in 4am have tried those before and met some good girls that way.

wanted to post "you shouldn't shoot a man whose playing the guitar" but you know it's a bitch to look up

i'm off to bed, can't keep my eyes open.

Sleep tight everybody, have a good day
Catch you guys on the flipside~

make that the otherside

Goodnight. I'm going to bed myself after I finish my whiskey

I'll be staying up a while yet it's evening here

Ayooooo

I have a burrito now

good nyt hoppa

slow nyt monica

u watch any footbal ova there in bongland 2day (((yesterday))) monica?

the footy, nah not my jam there, why did something happen?

anime is trash kill youself

lotta close games but not da good kind. da kind where dey let em bak in fo no reason but both nigguhs too triflin to even make it intersting fam

Yeah, not doing much of substance at the moment. I need to make dinner still, and do some laundry.

Thought I'd pop in and say hi, check up on you nigs
Been a while, hasn't it?

prob more going on in the background then like

DAS RITE

Hello

I know in Burger Sportsball that the Niggas are taking a knee at the flag

is solitsu dead yet

night fams

I'm trying to #MAGA on twitter, 4chan Holla Forums and Holla Forums Holla Forums while trying to fight sleep.

must find a way to stay awake

here you go

the server is dead right now

I'm pure, I never do drugs.

that is unless you consider booze a drug

I guess fapping can boost my energy, I could give that a shot.

Also what is the rule for avatarfagging? Don't use images so much or just don't LARP as an animu character?

the rule is that if enough people don't like you then you get banned

The opposite is true.

Do whatever you want, just don't post that OC donut steel.

Oh, hai Mark. Thanks for the advice.

great…

Hello

Don't post Christ Chan anymore? She's a Holla Forums OC donut steel

She's garbage. Just a recolored animu character. There is even an Umaru recolor based on her.

Christ Chan is /christian/ OC

I like her

Hello?

Ciriposter? Is that you?

shh, they might be listening.

pic related I guess

my mistake.

Have you had fun

No. Alright, maybe a little. I don't want to have fun. I wouldn't mind some fun.

I'm gonna be a wage slave soon. At least this is better than going back to college.

I read that as chris chan for some reason.

yeah, you got me.

I start classes today in one hour actually, I woke up early for this and if I don't start wage slaving soon I'm going to be screwed. Is it easy to get a job?

Play EDF Speaking of which I'm thinking of making a rules set for a Tabletop version of EDF

They're both Pure Virgins It's just the Pure that Chris Chan is Pure Autism

Good to know you're still around.

Usually I'd say no but you're a Beaner in DUDE WEED LMAO's Canada so you can get a job, $6,000,000 and a BJ from your PM

If be surprised it that hasn't been done before, that sounds like it would work. Make sure to share those rules of you do.

So what you're saying is I'm set to go? Perfect.

Well I'm planing on doing is with 40K rules as a base with quite a few modifications to make it work
The main difference is that instead of being two armies against each other it's Giant Insects vs 1 EDF troop, the Insects act as normal, with Ants being Beats, Spiders as Jump units, while the EDF troop acts differently in that instead of one action a turn he gets 2D6, and instead of wounds it's a damage system based on the games, I'm going to start soon and I'll try and have the kinks worked out and I'll release a standalone rule set that's a Ranger vs Bug sort of thing before branching out into UFOs and Giant Bio-beasts, I'm also going to have a weapon switching mechanic and that you're only allowed 2 weapons and shit, with most models being what you think is the best analog

Quads don't lie, but wait until November 8 until you're really going to get the gibs

I decided to try staying up through the night and day to try and fix my sleep schedule. I also have a report I should've worked on through the night but didn't. I also have to catch the bus soon because I lost my phone on the bus and have go get it at their lost and found.

Honestly working night shifts and going to school in the morning is killing me. My sleep sched just decides to eat shit just after one night and the fact I'm working 2 jobs now (both of which aren't great) has me even more stressed.

Sounds pretty cool user. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that rule set.
Wait, what happens then?

Legit people think a religious group rules the world.

Trump's happening then and Mr "It's 2015" will open the floodgates for Beaner gibs

Well they do but it's not because of a grand conspiracy but because Jews seem white so the can infiltrate white groups and then hire more Jews while firing whites and keep this going until they get control
The So called Jewish conspiracy is just controlling of in groups and out groups by various individuals
The only organisation is that the Talmud is a guide to enact these ways

I wouldn't mind being neet for that long, but I need work before then. As a matter of fact, I should already be working. Anyways, I'm out. Have a good one user. God bless.

i was doing alright for a month but now i'm being fucked in the head because of a job-interview related thing
a while ago i applied for a position as a unity game dev in some mobile game company
and they actually contacted me, the absolute madmen
since i had no experience with mobile they asked me to do some demos and send them to them
i made pic related, and a clone of xonix
they liked them
and now they want me to try and implement push notifications in one of these
but fucking doing that is impossible, since there's hardly any documentation how. nearly every forum post just tells you to buy some asset that handles it. google documentation is outdated, and the one that's supposed to help explains shit as if i'm not even using unity
how the fuck is unity supposed to be focusing on the mobile market when this shit isn't even built in by default
otherwise i'm doing fine though. been playing lots of rimworld
before the unity fiasco i was messing around with making a mount and blade mod overhaul for avatar the last airbender, but i kind of gave up on that since i lack the artistic skill to make a texture that doesn't look like a cartoon

So just buy the asset

If you're being paid then your boss has a wallet for expenses. You arent a stingy solo dev anymore

in unity's case that's almost always a bad sign
and i'm not employed yet
i asked the guy for advice and he just tells me to follow google's firebase tutorial on implementing it to android apps
but unity clearly doesn't work like that so the tutorial there is obviously not a good enough explanation for this when it comes to unity

I've got a job interview today in a retail position. I just want to do something related to my degree.

It'd be nice to not wake up sleepy anymore.

I got a phone call today that went
I double checked the job position. Three years minimum experience. I have zero.
Send Help.

you're getting played here

it more or less works like a portfolio

you have to do that to get work, not while getting interviewed

aren't the two more or less the same process
anyways i've been considering giving it up, fucking mobile development is not worth the trouble

Hi everyone! Karen here reminding you that the mod Battagla is a NIGGER! Not just a nigger but a

DOUBLE NIGGER!!
O
U
B
L
E
N
I
G
G
E
R
!
!

Not only is he french, but he loves black cock! He's probably best friends with Val! He's the worst mod on all of Holla Forums!
Thats why im running next year for mod. Vote karen and I promise I'll kick out the french and black cock lovers like battagla!

will you deport your self back to Africa?

everywhere is more slower, think it's summerkiddies leaving or such

VIDEO GAMES

hobo pls

and yet you come here

You must be new hobo.