White Student Beaten Up in Zambia By Chimps for Dating a Local Black Girl

…I wonder what those SJW fucks would say if we'd start to beat up every dumb nigger banging a mudshark.

Based negroes tbh. *they'll be lynched last.**

Good. That is how race traitors should be treated.
Who gives a shit what cucks think?
Traitors should be ignored.

white kid was probably a liberal faggot so who cares

not all whites are worth saving, a great deal need to be exterminated alongside the other colored

Shouldn't be dating niggers tbh. Beating is in order.

I'm surprised the U.S. army isn't trying to recruit these foreign apes… I mean that is what our nigger spic military does…

Black girls have always liked me. They think I'm that pretty white boi wid money who gon treat dem rite.

I was put on the spot and I had to give some nigress my phone number last week. I never called her back.

I can hide my extreme racism pretty well when I have to.

What the fuck is he doing in Zambia getting outnumbered like that? Hopefully he learned something from that lesson.

Bump

Racemixer, weakling, feminine mannerisms.
Basically a soyboy who would vote, if he had the chance, for bringing in more immigrants.
Pathetic.

Drill the Oil, in Hell you'll boil.

If those with an innate predisposition towards liberalism didn't exist we'd have exterminated the kikes and saracens centuries ago.

The oil drill, pay the bill.

based on that weak features hes either irish or some subhuman eastern europoor. Serves him right and look at that hair. Honorary Aryans those niggers

Just because you are white doesn't mean you are white

I'm definately the kike though.

Where the hell are you people from?

They're lefty fags pretending to be Holla Forums. Report, ignore, and move on

well they should have left after "Winds of Change" in the 60s-70s. a large number left and settled in the states or australia.

the ones that stayed probably thought "yeah it will be great blacks ruling, we can coexist peacefully" < stupid fucking liberals

one day they woke up and found that blacks were actually ruling [if you can call it that, ooo aaa aaa] and they were surrounded by them

.. some still haven't left

Needs subtitles, tbh.

Yeah there's historically been alot of eastern europeans and Irish in Zambia you fucking dipshit.

These are some serious mental gymnastics.

nice earlobe spacing

GOOD

Lazy niggers actually doing something for us, good. The race traitor cuck deserved it. I hope he gets AIDS from the sheboon. The thought of putting your dick in a nigger bitch, FUCK is that ever vile. Goddamn… what a mind fuck.

Ditto user. You have to be good at it otherwise the leftists will sick their niggers on you.

No one wants pic related.

Here's an instance of one being threatened at gunpoint

Which is why WE have to put a stop to them. This generation, us. We cannot wait for some mythical generation Z to come along and save us. We either fix this or go into the dustbin of history.

filthy oil driller deserved it

Quote for the ages, a truly divine example of literary wisdom. Glad to see this is the nigger tier logic that goes behind divide and conquer on this board, or are you one of the other retards on here who confuses race with ethnicity?

Based.
This is what we need to do in the west to race-mixing degenerates.
Oil Drillers deserve lynching just like coalburnes.

I can see both sides here. The kid is probably a soyboy fag. However, and I don’t know why he’s in Africa, he probably only has black pussy around and he’s young. He probably did deserve it but I also don’t like niggers beating up fellow whites. I would rather save him to whip his ass myself if he wasn’t salvageable if that makes sense. Letting niggers beat on even the soyboys and rape leftist feminists isn’t really an option. Nigger loving whores that get beaten and raped by their babies daddy deserve it, but I’m still not happy about it. Except that Swedish model that got raped by the somalian after making a video of herself riding a black guy while singing the swedish National anthem. That was pretty funny.

He's just a weak fucker. There's no semblance with him being irish or eastern euro or whatever. That, and if he starts hitting one of them odds are all the apes in the room would have fucking jumped him.

Burn the coal pay the toll

always with the sucker punch