after film director says Harvey Weinstein is a victim of 'vigilante system'
archive.fo/2dRUL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918778471890935809
renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-sean-stone-conspiratorial-cabal-8-28-16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oliver Stone has always been a creep groping people

What a scumbag Jew. Wouldn't be surprised by this at all

Funny how all these things are coming forward soon after Hugh Hefner's death.

Really activates the almonds.

Hang on I seem to have misplaced my fainting couch.

As ridiculous it is for what is basically a hooker to whine about being groped, I for one welcome all the kike pervs being called out.

what do you mean?

Oh, you mean that director that made a movie out of nearly any conspiracy theory out there?
He's a narrative twister.

I doubt this will go anywhere. I'm hard pressed to believe even CY+2 feminists will care very much about this.

we know who signed the checks then

This is fucking stupid.

Women are so "empowered" that they think a playboy playmate at a literal harem getting her boob grabbed is some kind of injustice.

Doesn't make it ok for a slimy jew to touch a white woman.

Dubs confirm

THE JEW CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE RAPES YOU

Because it is. When I go to a baseball game, that isn't a licence for A-Rod to shove a baseball bat up my ass.

It's practically another shoah

Carrie Stevens is a MtF tranny! Most playmates are! This is a red pill you must come to terms with that Hollywood is run by trannys and satanists.

You're right, it's a license for you to shove a baseball bat up his ass. Come on man, this isn't complicated.

Oh look, it's this faggot again.

This

Whaat?

The challenge here is to get feminists to channel their rage, not against "rapy men" but to get them to see the merchant for what he is.
This is tricky and needs to be memed subtly.

I feel so fucked up from watching this. I question the color blue now.

Thanks user, I thought I was the only one who thought that.

If you had a store you'd be pissed off at shoplifters and moochers who take all the free samples too.

Be a man, not a (((boy)))

niggeroo both them boys rolled dubbity dubs
correct poster rolled the 88 though

whores deserve to be treated as such. this is all diversion - the issue is elite abuse of children. no one is surprised that the kikes in hollywood are abusing adult women - that's par the course - it is the children they abuse that this is story is covering .

Filterman is not wrong, it is about sucking energy.

they will pick apart the still profitable carcass of hollywood because they can smell the period blood in the water and then immediately tank their newfound positions

let it all happen, go full feminist on the studios

First, this cunt is only known for taking her clothes off, TWENTY YEARS AGO. Second, it looks like a transformer now. Third, she probably blew old jew Hefner to get in Playboy. Stop being cucks, these skanks are just as demonic as the rest of them. It's a MUTUAL perversion and they all love it.

Warm up the sex dolls boys, women are going to be completely unapproachable. Go on a date, make a pass, allude to possible fun and games afterwards. You're going to be branded a creepy perv forever. Niggers and muds won't be effected, it's to be expected.

Video games make several orders of magnitude more ROI than movies. Plus, virtual starlets don't get Harved so there is no liability.

The future is interactive/CGI "movies" as we found out in GG.

I don't know about the elites, but I get my advanced technology from Aldeberan.

I don't hang out with her friends.

Spiders are creepy.

Do you even lift bro?

I think that the point of the thread is Oliver (((Stone))) chiming in to defend his fellow semite.

Hefner probably had at least one piece of this puzzle.

not your bro fag. we used to fuck for fun, at least the good looking people did. kike

>condition useful idiots to automatically believe every sex crime claim without evidence
>kikes literally did this to themselves; being destroyed by the bullshit they started
Poetic justice.

So the Ancient Ones are finally gonna make the bubble implode, not surprised. The humble water filter merchant strikes again.

You're not a fag because youve been jerking off to dude, it's because you just are.

The darpa connections were the biggest red flag that this is being organized by people much more powerful than hollywood can deal with. I have no hopes that the outcome will be in our favor whatsoever, but the schadenfreude will be morale-boosting on the ground level, enabling more public maneuvers that we can steer.

Whoops

Doesn't she know what "play" and "playmate" means in the context of Playboy?
Pot calling the kettle black.

Not your fag, bro. I like girls.

You used to fuck your gun? In your mouth?

I've worked in that area before and when the sperging started (a fucking journal article because Sarcuck made a video on you?) I knew we hit paydirt.

Um, user… you're soaking in it.

cohencidence

Yeah, he's so critical of Israel that Israeli arms dealer Arnon Milchan, who played a role in Israel's nuclear program that Kennedy was killed over, executive produced a number of his films, including the kosher whitewash that was JFK.

We have stickies for a reason. Cuckchan get out.

twitter.com/KayaJones/status/918778471890935809

I don't believe that for a second, unless you're willing to believe that insider defectors are commonplace here, which they aren't. We're spectators and enablers on the civilian level, leakers and counter-punchers if an user actually has a rank in the tower. It will probably be another generation before anyone from Holla Forums has a beltway job.

Now I know how the normies see us when we talk about the jews

Keep believing what you want, kid.

here she is naked.
would grope.

i like dat nip too

Can't stop watching this.

The Pedowood actresses I sympathize with, but for outright whores I really don't give a fuck
Still, these perverted Jews need to be stopped

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Yeah, I've seen this mentioned a few times now. I wouldn't be surprised.

You dumb fucking faggots, you are Holla Forums. Do you not see opportunity when it knocks on your door? Do you not want to see Hollywood burn down? Stop shitting on this woman and start piling on with her.

EVERY HOLLYWOOD JEW MUST BE KICKED OUT

white women who literally whore themselves out to the jew deserve what's coming

literally my captcha
sage for off-topic

whoops

I hope this accusation gets traction, but I don't expect that it will.

See
Playboy playmates are high class whores, so are all actresses (and actors.) That's not the point. It's an avenue of attack vs (((Hollywood))) and anyone who says otherwise is a blatant shill.

See:
I never said this story shouldn't get traction. I said I doubt it will. Please try to be less of a brainlet and understand the obvious distinction.

This is just piling up with all the others, alone it's worthless but together with the others it could get places.

I hope so.

>(((Oliver Stone)))
Oliver Stone isn't Jewish. He's a shabbos goyim.

They're playing some kinda game here. Weinstein was to get you on board with the memetic assault, but exposure of the Jews was not their aim. Soon, Hollywood starlets will be accusing everyone around them of bad-touch, all the while denying how much cock they willingly sucked to get 'famous'.

Never trust a whore to tell the truth as regards rape or sexual assault, and never trust a Jew to throw their own under the bus without good (from their PoV) reason.

It's a jewish thing.. you wouldn't understand.

fucking

It's a jewish thing.. you wouldn't understand.

I'm not going to tell you how to shill, but the disbelief angle is offset by how little we care if it's true or not.

His father is jewish

Unexpected excerpts from Wikipedia:

Not to forget,

JUST SAY JEWS ALEX, DAMMIT!

Ahahahahaha

His mentally ill son was on Renegade, and he claimed the quotes about Hitler were actually talking about how he was controlled by some kosher poltergeist, and how they did MK Ultra in the camps, or some shit.

renegadebroadcasting.com/solar-storm-sean-stone-conspiratorial-cabal-8-28-16/

yes

If you ask me, they are burning anyone left in Jewywood that stand in the way of their progressive agenda.

All the worst offenders are not getting called out, only people we have never investigated before.

Yeah maybe he will, right after he divorces his jew wife, and stops selling products made by jews.

Hint: That wont ever happen. Well maybe the divorce will, but never the shekel grubbing