Vita Thread

"Get Comfy" Edition

WHATCHA:

And most importantly, are you still having fun?

Upcoming games: iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2016/

Gitgud Group: gitgud.io/groups/InfinityVita

Previous Threads: pastebin.com/6eVxEzpu

First-Time Buyer's FAQ: pastebin.com/fb6MSKwx

Vita Wallpapers:ultraimg.com/album/2ch

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrainfall.com/2016/09/19/rumor-dungeon-travelers-2-2-delayed-spring-2017/
archive.is/e9P7L
change
vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=340
ricedigital.co.uk/store/root-letter-ps-vita-pen-pal-edition-collectors-edition-us-version
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP
repod.github.io/psdle/
gbatemp.net/threads/psv-digimon-next-0rder-english-convertion.442939/
mega.nz/#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ
videogamesplus.ca/root-letter-vgp-exclusive-pre-order-bonus-wartbook-psvita-free-shipping-p-24135.html
isohunt.to/torrent_details/17045525/GalGun-Double-Peace-Vita
archive.is/RWWVc]
mega.nz/#!V9ViVYaI!KAvqFuxAfatGtiTRAvPeMUSE-lZiyr50-CLybpgA7zw
mega.nz/#!5l0BXQIL!dEdn0qeKXLQSpBPBAUkl62-B9oAlmE4YQGP0PXR5Z1s
nyaa.unlockproject.top/?page=download&tid=845458Here's
1fichier.com/?qlisky4twa
youtu.be/mfb5Uxre84Y
youtu.be/eQEm6vJzphI
youtu.be/1ZDvHKvv-7c
youtu.be/9kKOe-jdSMk
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dragon-quest-builders-demo/cid=UP0082-PCSE00934_00-BUILDERS00000000
youtu.be/aifWbxauynY
youtu.be/g2AkcQFwSDg
youtu.be/GAQ_EFzIDRY
archive.is/UnYWo
archive.is/lFqu9
youtu.be/-4N4TF6fdtI
youtu.be/sgXW8NIYcVU
dai.ly/x4vdap1
famitsu.com/news/201610/04117320.html
archive.is/2iuVh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing right now, thinking of opening up my copy of A Maze To Eradicate Them All finally though.

Dungeon Travelers 2 and Gundam Breaker 3 to drop in price.

Those if they drop in price, SRW V the moment it comes out.

I'm sure I will be.

Leifthrasir.

A few of the mini-bosses have been giving me far more trouble than the bosses.

Fucking Gamestop had DT2 down to $20 new a while back. Not sure if they still have stock of it left, but it might be worth checking if you prefer physical copies.

Even if I was still in the States, they only carry US copies, so no point.

MeiQ and Kirby
Seven PIrate, Moe Crystal, UPPERS in English
Nothing right now, Saving up my shekels

Gundam Breaker 3

Every time. I'm loving it.

Seven Pirates has been pretty disappointing so far. Hopefully it picks up later.

implying

Someone needs to acquire the games to rip, user

Still playing Neptunia Re;Birth 1. Fake Purple Heart is a bit of a pain in the ass. Dunno what to start up after this.

PSP piracy on this thing. Booting up War of the Lions on my PSTV sounds pretty comfy, man.

Scraping up for the next two Limited Run releases. Going to have to try and flip some DVDs and games to scrape enough up.

>And most importantly, are you still having fun?
Lots.

Darkest Dungeon is finally coming out for Vita and PS4. Is it a fun game?

Apparently the devs are both SJWs and faggots. I have no firsthand experience though.

Persona 4, and Deception IV. Both are fun. Might consider getting Nightmare Princess after done.

Code;Realize - Guardians of Rebirth. Looks comfy as fuck. Corpse Party as well.

As above. Also a new memory card, I fucked up with 4GB.

Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics; I like the presentation and gameplay improvements from the original PC release, but the new art direction and music is trash compared to the original.
Monster Monpiece; bought it on sale awhile back for $1.99, just casually playing it to get ready for the uncensored PC release.
also probably gonna start MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death tonight if I don't end up playing KoF XIV online

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Genkai Tokki
Tokyo Xanadu
Exist Archive: The Other Side of the Sky
Drive Girls looks bretty good so far

Pre-ordered;
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Neo Atlas 1469
Root Letter
Superdimension Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls

Also looking into buying a second vita for pirating and emulation.

I haven't seen anything on their Twitter to really give that off aside from a few mentions of Reddit and Steam, which isn't unusual for game dev studios to utilize. I haven't gone through the team members' accounts though either, just the studio account. I like the art style though.

If you have no evidence then don't make the claims. This is basic stuff, user.

The game is very fun if you enjoy extreme RNG

Trails of Cold Steel New Game+ to get the best Rean for a transfer over to Cold Steel 2 I was 5 levels off of 80 and 10 AP away from A0 Rank on my first playthrough.

13 Sentinals
Uppers
Root Letter
Steins;Gate 0
Tokyo Xanadu
Others I'm forgetting

Trails of Cold Steel 2

What is this with this daily Vita shilling threads?
I'm still not going to buy a failed handheld console.

Well it looks like it's time to pack it up guys, he's seen through our shilling attempts.

Oy vey!

Zero Time Dilemma (thanks to Henkaku), the Q' Team sucks hard, I'm glad I finished them first but I still have to unlock the other fragments, Jumpei became an emo and Akane is amazingly stupid for no reason, the only likeable characters right now for me are Sigma, Phi, Diana, Gab and maybe Q' at least the story seems interesting.
I'm playing The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel too. I started playing it right now even though I bought the Lionheart edition like a year ago, the announcement of the sequel made me play it and I'm really enjoying it, the problem is the slow start but I'm used to that. Also, bought TloH ToCS II a few days ago.

A bigger memory card, also, Dragon Quest Builders and Valkyrie Drive.

If everything goes right the Psy Kongroo Edition of Steins;Gate, I must get the money before the end of the month though.

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (Thanks to Henkaku). I really enjoyed it, I would buy it if it wasn't published by NISA.
Aoi is a best

>Fun
Yeah.

Go back to bed Sony

So whatever happened to Dungeon Travelers 2-2?

operationrainfall.com/2016/09/19/rumor-dungeon-travelers-2-2-delayed-spring-2017/

Reading JPN Twitter now. Fans are confirming production's started back up, at the least. Last I heard, the Underwater Rey Romano game ate all of Aquaplus's development team for DT2-2. I'm assuming that St!ng already has their parts done, all matters considered.

Anyway, my ear's definitely to the ground. I'm getting the release day one whenever it comes.

I honestly wonder if there's some people that just show up to any threads on games/systems they don't like to see discussion of and shitpost in them. With the Vita being a current system, it shouldn't surprise people to see a constant thread up for it.

Speaking of Trails, anyone got a link to that spoiler-free missables list for TitS FC? I seem to recall hearing that the Cold Steel games reference events in TitS (I could be wrong though), so I figured that I'd give the prior games a go before hitting the new ones, but I've heard that TitS is really long (not necessarily a bad thing; I like lengthy games) and that FC has a rather high amount of missables.

Damn, man. I miss when I first started coming here, and we actually talked about shit. Played games with a few people too. What happened?

A little DOA5. Thinking of picking up Marvel tomorrow. I was playing DT2 a few weeks ago, but this whole piracy thing had me try out a few new games.

A whole bunch of shit. Mostly imports. Kind of interested in Shantae and Dragon Quest Builders. I was considering World of Final Fantasy until I saw the actual game. Damn shame.

Probably Marvel and putting down a preorder for one of the above-mentioned games. CAN I GET RISKY'S REVENGE ON SOMETHING THAT ISN'T PC, PLEASE?

You should just get Nightmare Princess now.

Dead, unless and
are true.

How is Steins;Gate? I've got no clue about the series, but I saw the first one on sale for 20 bucks off.

That's a good question. Probably because there isn't a large influx of games or there is any games that is wowing anyone in the community. I did see a small boost when Digimon was out. The big difference between Vita and PSP in piracy is that there is a shit-ton of games for the PSP compared to the vita. I mean, how long does this portable last?

Also:

SRWZ 3.1 & UMvC3. I now have this on every possible platform.

I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm having the same problem on what I was dealing with the 3DS & gateway and I haven't touched that in months. I'm trying to find a solid JRPG.

An extra PS4 controller for the PS TV. To avoid having to switch bluetooth from PS4 to TV.

Until Japan stops supporting it

I'd recommend Tales of Hearts R, but Namco let 8-4 really fuck around with it, compared to how the prior games had been handled by them. Still has fun combat though, but it would benefit from a fan retranslation.

Or did you mean that you were specifically looking for one for the 3DS?

Steins;Gate is a really well written VN about technology, time travel, and conspiracies. There's some war in there as well, but it's mostly about time travel and the effects it can have on the human psyche. I highly recommend it if you're into that stuff.

All girls are best girls, but Kurisu is best best girl.

wrong

So I just started up MeiQ no Chika ni Shisu, and holy god is this shit hard, things are killing me in a couple hits right off the bat and I love it but it's making me wonder if there's some mechanic or other I'm missing that I ought to be taking advantage of, because otherwise I could see it getting grindy to stupid levels.

Sperglords demanding this change to their tastes and that change so they can be accepted happened. The drunken shithead that argued dungeon crawlers down, and more recently the Torfaggot that spills retard juice everywhere so you can't tell when he's being helpful or being an idiot.

Bandwagon pirates finished regular discussion off with the exploits of henkaku.

And the DT2-2 rumors are true. The #ダントラ2 JPN tag lit up with activity between yesterday & today. At bare minimum, the domestic fans are expecting something soon. As am I.

I could talk games right now but I'm busy trying to fire off an email to Activision and wondering why the fuck I'm even bothering at all with this bullshit.

About what?

I'm not going to call you wrong because when it comes down to it all girls are great, but I feel like I can talk to Kurisu about more things than I can talk about with Mayushii.

CoD shit. Got a pawn copy two years ago cause I thought friends & I could play couch. They didn't want to so I went online. Ran into a hacked lobby and it fucked all my weapons & stats.

Kinda sucks as I can't think of a lot of games I can justify multiplayer on for PS3 or PS4, now. vita also doesn't have a lot of live lobbies remaining, aside from the callout games here and there.

That'd be silly to say on a vita discussion. I meant to say that I'm having the same issues with piracy on the vita like I did on the 3ds. I haven't touched my 3ds in almost a year. However, I've binge more on the PS Vita than I ever had on the 3ds pre-piracy. Plus, they have better SRW so, I'm optimistic.

I dunno, what I've played of SRW Z3 absolutely pales in comparison to UX. Better animation, though.

>All girls are best girls
Moeka is shit

I didn't think anyone would actually count her, naturally for obvious reasons.

Do you guys still play Dragon's Crown?

I just finished it Finished with qt elf girl and I wanted to play with some friends.

Did a JP version ever get dumped? The physical game costs over 6000, hence why I haven't picked it or Dungeon Travelers 2 up yet.

What is that, $60 in Japan, or wherever? Surprises me a bit that it would still be that much. Here in the US it seems to have settled at about $30 preowned, maybe less for the Vita version.

Planning on getting a handheld. Stuck between 3DS and Vita. Borrowed a 3DS and had a bit of fun with it but both systems have games I'd like. What's best for fun and boobs?

shit could you give me a link? Who made the op forgot to put the links in it

More or less, it's roughly 100 yen to the dollar. And it sounds like the pricing is opposite, new PS3 copies of DC go for 3499 because everyone gets the Vita version instead.

Depends what kind of games you want to play for fun. For boobs, probably Vita, though 3DS isn't what I'd call lacking there.

Seconding this as long as it's the JP version.

Post the us/eur version too at least for people who can't read moonrunes.
Why the JP version? just curious.

Out here it's still on the pricy side for the PS3 at around $30 or so, when most of the library is below that at this point, barring recent releases and games with enough demand to hold their price (Tales of Graces f, Catherine are both around $30 as well last I saw locally), and a few outright limited print ones that understandably go for more (Class of Heroes 2G was about $80 I think).

I suppose in Japan, with the Vita doing better than it is out here, it would make since if that version goes for more. But if demand's that high, wouldn't a reprint to increase availability and reduce prices make some sense? Not like Atlus has been averse to doing that, at least stateside.

There was no US/EU version of Gundam Breaker, only an Asian English one.

JP because I don't know if Asian releases keep the Japanese or if they only do Chinese/Korean/English, plus potential issues with DLC.

Yeah, the whole "Vita is dead" meme is pretty much a Western thing entirely, which is why it's so hilarious whenever Sony acts like it's true and that PS4 is what everyone's got when barely anyone has the latter and fucking everyone has a Vita. All it really does is prove no one gives a shit about Sony's first party.

As for a reprint, I guess they just don't see a need, because copies are still selling at that price.

But do they still have new ones at that price as of now, or is it out of print? Because if it's used copies going for however much, it's not like Atlus or Vanillaware are seeing profit from them, at least on physical copies (PSN most likely they still do).

Oh ok. I was afraid it had to do with localizations/censored or cut content.

Does the Asian english one have english text or is just menus and some words?

New physical copies I'm talking about, used physical for Vita starts at about 2000 or so.

Not a clue, sorry.

PlayAsia has One Piece Unlimited World Red marked down to $28USD, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax to $20USD, and Aegis of Earth to $25; for those interested.

I haven't played it in a while, but I still need to beat it but i'm too wrapped up in Kirby and Resi5 currently. And MeiQ.

It's completely eng subbed. Menus and text/dialogue are in english, only thing not in english is the voices.

whoops thought I was back on the usual proxy, keep forgetting to switch back over to my usual one. Didn't intend the ID change there

Which MeiQ, Sekaiju, or Chika ni Shisu? If the latter, is there some trick or gimmick to the early game? I'm running into random encounters that are one to two turn killing me.

RE5, you mean?

Chika ni Shisu Labyrinth of Death in US (i wasn't aware there were two MeiQs). I've had no trouble at all from the game so far. In fact it's relatively easy. I AM playing on Normal mode however. I'm about 3/4ths through the Fire tower.

same thing, but yeah. I've just started Chapter 6-1.

meant to add, that as far as I know, there's no real trick or gimmick. I just used Twin Vulcans on my Earth Guardian to clear most of the first tower. For the first tower's boss I mainly just used Estrea's magic arrow thing and it wiped it out pretty fast Because the twin vulcans didn't do shit to the boss

Hope you have more than 7 minutes to spare, here

Might be a case of "you either kill them fast or die fast," like Rodin from Bayonetta 1 at least, never played 2. Or really cared about it in all honesty

It's a fancified Romanization used on official artbooks and the like while the actual title uses kanji, but yeah, Sekaiju no MeiQ is a dungeon crawler series that started on the original DS and is continuing on the 3DS, the newest installment having just come out last month.

That would be why then I guess? Seems like a rather huge gap though, if you're talking about it being easy when random encounters in the opening area are two-shotting me. A shame though, offhand the mech customization looks far less promising than I would've hoped, hopefully more opens up for it later.

All the random encounter monsters act first too.

Wait, Etrian Odyssey? Huh..

I'm kind of surprised the gap between normal and hard is that extreme though.

Title translation would be "World Tree Labyrinth"

And yeah, I'm honestly thrown off by it myself. I imagine there's got to be some trick I'm missing, because I doubt they'd make a mode you can't actually beat.

Interesting.

Yeah, I haven't the slightest clue for you though. I'm guessing the twin-vulcans for basic enemies hasn't worked out for you. > I doubt they'd make a mode you can't actually beat.

Do I need to know anything about previous entries to play Dungeon Travelers 2?

no, it's basically a spin-off of a spin-off

New trailer for Hollow Realization.

A bit worried by the fact they've yet to show ANY Vita gameplay though I'm getting the PS4 version anyway It's pretty clear Bamco couldn't give a shit about the Vita version, since they slapped it with a digital-only release for NA anyway.

At least it will get a Region 3 release: archive.is/e9P7L

Europe gets a physical Vita version as well.

Bandai Namco is literally the EA of Japanese publishers. They develop nothing of actual value themselves and instead just hold developers hostage for pennies. As you were.

That doesn't mean "we don't care about the Vita" that means "Either Sony is giving us financial incentive to push the PS4 port over the Vita game, or we drank the Kool-Aid about the West not being a viable enough Vita market to merit the investment." I can all but guarantee you whatever game you're talking about will do better on the Vita at home.

And this. I wish Banpresto could stand free from them so badly.

I find that to be a bit odd when PAL has traditionally been the one to get fucked over when it comes to JRPGs and the like. Who's handling the publishing for it out there, Namco Europe or something?

I think there's some real merit to this "Sony is even paying companies off to try and kill the Vita," and the idea really pisses me off.

I mean it could be something as simple as the company thinking that since the PS4 copy will be $20 more they'll make more if people have to buy that.

But then why does EU keep getting physicals?

Bleh. If I want an English copy of a game does it matter at all whether I get an EU or an Asia copy?

Only the region you need to get DLC from will change.

I'd swear that some companies do their best to create situations that justify their beliefs, like not believe [X franchise] will sell well in the west, botching the marketing, and then using the resulting sales to justify not bringing more games in the series west. Would shock me if Sony does the same for the Vita as a system these days, especially since they're keen on pushing the PS4 as the next big thing instead.

The Vita's region free as far as cartridges go. Digital content (be it entire games or DLC) is the main issue regarding region.

クリミナルガールズ2・CRIMINAL GIRLS 2 STEAM PETITION

change dot org/p/nis-america-release-criminal-girls-2-party-favors-uncensored-on-steam?recruiter=600203564&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Yeah but this one is a no-cost one. Instead of revolutionizing a company or the usual near-impossible shit, Censored Gaming constructed this petition specifically to keep NISA's PR to their own word. At best, it means they're management will rethink shit, release CG2 on Steam unmolested, and we see a bit of hope in a company thought largely incompetent and not money/niche-minded.

At worst, we're proven right, NISA a shit, and no one needs buy from them ever again because it'll be the visible smoking gun that they consider their own doctrines above what their customers are directly asking for.

Sign it. Get anons on it. Boost this shit. Sound it to reddit or junk or wherever your haunts are. Let /l/ know (does /l/ still fucking exists?). C&P this if you don't want to explain. It's literally a zero cost action.

No. I want them to die.

Thanks. So I need another PSN and another memory card?

They are fully aware there is a market, they just don't think there is good enough profit so they don't want to put in the work.

Sony trying to kill the vita is just Sony being Sony and deciding they can't compete with a 30 year handheld line and bitching about not having instant success. They do this with everything they release to compete with other tech, I expect PSVR to do the same.

Not sure I think there's some homebrew out there for account switching but I don't know if it needs separate memory cards or just separate PSN accounts

You don't need a petition to prove that, they have proven it time and again by censoring shit that didn't need to be censored for ratings boards and general dislike for the products they actually fucking release/horrid quality testing.

I just realized, with henkaku, could someone make a uncensor patch for monster monpiece for vita?

Already happened.

I honestly wonder if things would get even worse if they died off, as I'm pretty sure the then-former employees wouldn't leave the industry if that happened, and would just spread and shit up other translation teams (or shit them up more than they already are).

link?

never mind, 3rd link in search

Well, IFI is pretty much only ex-NISA folk and they're pretty good, all things considered.

I honestly think that NIS forces NISA to censor a lot of shit, call me naive if you want but I honestly believe it.

I downloaded it off BCG, I don't know if there's a MEGA link or something floating around.

I found it off of here, but its 1.1, is the bcg version higher?

vitapiracy.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=340

>find out I'm almost 30 levels too low to properly fight her
Guess it's time to start heavily grinding, finally.

I just cleared 3, and man the difficulty of 1 blows it out of the water.

Just downloaded FFX2 and wow. I never know ffx2 last mission existed. Rogue like final fantasy. I fucked every enemy with the mage gun then a boss from no where transform me and then says go back when you are ready. He sends me back and my level is 1 and lost all items. Really pissed but I know rogue like games are like that.

Fix'd. Gematsu a shit

Not just in gaming, but in business in general this is way, WAY more common than you'd think. It's more important to be right than to actually be successful at times.

Either is a correct translation though.

Fuck no. I'm not giving Fat Bastard any jewgold just to play an untouched game

Yeah, it was included with the original International version on PS2. I always wondered what it was and no one talked about it. Given it's a roguelike I can see why.

Think it's worth downloading FFX-2 to try? I love the genre but fuck the FFX duology.

Really, dude?

Go sign it goddamn.

True, I just like mine better. I'm wishing I had a clearer pic so I could compare kanji and also the kanji used in the JPN iteration of the bible so I can make smug jokes about Genesis references in the title—something that will never show over here because m-m-muh puritans

I think it's fun so why not.

So there is a flash sale this weekend right?

Looks to be the right time of the month, so we'll probably see later today.

Doesn't the PSN have Silent Hill? Is it ineligible for being put on the Vita for some reason?

Unless they changed it recently; you can get the PSN version on the Vita but you gotta do take the PS3 transfer path.

PLAYING WITH MY WEINER FUCKER

Playing
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth and MGS2.

Wanting
Yomawari: Night Alone, Lumo, Dragon Quest Builders.

Buying
Lumo soon.

Can't make it out from that image. Who's handling Root Letter out here?

I'm pretty sure it's pqube.

Hmmmm Oceanhorn is on PC.
Now on my want list for Vita too.

Pqube

I don't know about that, El Shaddai was published here.

ricedigital.co.uk/store/root-letter-ps-vita-pen-pal-edition-collectors-edition-us-version

Flash Sale faggets

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALEWEBLP

Motherfucker. I didn't even like the game either
Holy shit when did they add it?! I still got my PSX disc but if you guys haven't played it, you really should give it a try.

>DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA IS ON SALE TOO
YES IT'S PS3 ONLY BUT I FUCKING ORDER YOU ALL TO BUY IT RIGHT NOW IF YOU HAVE A PS-TRIPLE FOR WHATEVER REASON.
FINE THEN JUST REPLAY IT

hmmm, I might finally buckle since the physical copies are way to expensive now.

The whole MML series is on PSN now, even Tron Bonne.

Fucking rad! It may not fill the void of MML3 but at least more people can play them again.

Tron Bonne was first to show up on PSN, I thought.

Not my cup of tea. barely got through Nocturne.

You can always nab Silent Hill & Fatal Frame off the PSN.

Second- best Rider confirmed for Fate/Extella

I don't have a PS3
I could probably get it for PS2 though

aw fug

If you can find a copy, go for it. Just play DDS oh my god it's so good.

NIGGA. WEBM. NAO. PLZ. MY DICK DEMANDS IT

Medusa is good and all, and she's fine as hell, but i ain't into the whole dominatrix thing, Plus, I'd rather not get turned to stone by saying or looking at her wrong.

I can't into WebM making. Just use a proxy based in the US and go back to the video

She's not a dominatrix IIRC she just wears leather and has a whip-like weapon. Would you say Gilgamesh is into BDSM because of Enuma Elish? don't answer that, I'm afraid to know actually

Alexander is definitely great though. I just prefer waifus to bros, soz brah

Normally I would as well, Medusa just doesn't do anything for me. . Now Caster/ Tamamo, that's a booty I can get behind

So could you play Fate/Extella without knowing anything about the Fate series? Cause the closest thing I've ever played to a fate game was Melty Blood.

Is there a way to select "download all" on the psn store or is sony really so retarded they want you to open your download list and press download for every little piece of content you own and want to put on your new card?

Mmm I suppose? I've only watched Fate/Zero and F/S UBW, and played the first few hours of Fate/Extra on PSP. So I don't exactly know everything myself. It wouldn't hurt to watch Fate/Zero and Unlimited Blade Works though, those are both pretty damned good. Between those two you'd have a pretty good idea of how stuff in general goes for the Fate universe.

Tamamo is pretty good too, but I'm a massive Romeaboo.

Sure. Nero was my main in MB, you?

nigger

I mained Aoko Aozaki

What? ufotable does fantastic animation, and I don't have time to play every damned game ever because i have a job

Okay

As long as you're not another fucking Bananaya memester

I know but consider this:
READ THE FUCKING VISUAL NOVEL, YOU HAVE TIME TO WATCH THE ANIME, SO YOU HAVE TIME TO READ IT, IT'S NOT A GODDAMN RACE YOU CAN TAKE YOUR TIME

I play the game too casually to ever go memestering. the only other character I really use is Miyako Arima

wew

I came here for banter, not actual hurt feelings. Go back to SA

Individual downloads only.

She only doms in battle. Is willing to cut the throat of even her Master's boyfriend should they make a lethal move on said master. She is literally the sweetest pussycat in bed, willing to go as far as threesome just to make her man comfy & happy.

Yes, that's canon. Loyal even while the world burns. She's the best pic to be on Tamamo's side and I'm damned glad she's in this game.

thanks sony

The better option is to set up the stuff to download from the website, and it gets even better if you install repod.github.io/psdle/

Started playing Child of Light last night after wrapping up Neptunia Rebirth 1.

Has anything ever been so comfy?

Yeah, I was a bit surprised how challenging it got towards the end. Definitely going to have to pick up the other two remakes sometime.

Capcom and even Konami actually made a few smart moves there, like finally getting MML 1 and 2, Tron Bonne, and Suikoden II up there. Meanwhile Namco continues to not give a shit about putting Tales of Destiny or Eternia up even though it could make them some decent cash, and Square still refuses to do anything with old Enix titles (or even doing western release of games the JP PSN already has but haven't been rereleased here, like Brave Fencer Musashi).

Might be worth mentioning in specific that the entire Atelier Arland Plus Trilogy is also marked down to $32.

Since when is SA relevant?
I didn't know redtexting and all-caps was banter now. I haven't updated my "user's Guide to Banter and Shitposting" manual since more than two years ago :^)

oh, that's different then. I'd be down for some of that then. I guess I'd know if I actually read the VNs, eh?

It could only be comfier by having just gotten out of the shower and getting a fresh cup of tea or coffee with some future funk softly playing in the background. That's tops, it doesn't get any comfier.

How far are you guys in MeiQ Labyrinth of Death? I have been playing it on the side in hard mode and it feels alright outside of boss battles. First boss required me to grind up to level 18 to even have a fighting chance. Hopefully it isn't as bad as that for the Red Tower.

Should I?

i paid 40 for it

Is there some trick to doing well in battles early on in Hard Mode? I've been dying in two hits.

gid gud

I command this particular drop of hot sauce to be really, really HOT!

How early are you in? Basically, what I do is exploit weaknesses and run away if it is a large pack. Also equip the best gear you can find as it does help a lot.

The absolute beginning right after you have the mock battle with the redhead chick, exploring the first floor of the first dungeon.

Haven't actually played the game so tell me to fuck off if you want, but aren't the beginnings of JRPGs tougher than the rest of the game because you only have base gear/small parties? Cyber Sluts is that way on hard until you get to the DigiLab. Even Neptunia VII can kill you quickly during the one-party-member-only beginning parts if you don't grind or eat healing herbs all day.

It sounds like you need to avoid disadvantageous combat until you level up on weaker enemies or get some better gear.

I'll grant you that Kurisu is best girl as long as we're not counting Lukako.

Avoid the bears as they hit really hard at the beginning. Focus on the slime and the birds for now and run to the inn if you need healing.

16 dollars is a good deal for a really good game.

What a waste of digits

That's going a bit far.
It's difficulty is truely broken on both normal and hard settings, so the gameplay becomes either boring and simplistic, or impossible very quickly..

When I first got the Vita and noticed the ridiculous deals they had for games that happened a few weeks back then, I absolutely went for Digimon. Only problem was the memory cards and their prices. Means I'm going physical as much as possible.

True, but not to this extent.

Fair enough, just wondering if there was some gimmick to the battle system I was missing out on.

Now I'm more than convinced that Sony paid Namco to make a PS4 exclusively release.

gbatemp.net/threads/psv-digimon-next-0rder-english-convertion.442939/

I need a new Vita for when PSP emu finally releases, alongside Hen shit as well.

How bad is the 2000 compared to the 1000? I ask since I'm considering getting the white version.

Is a 64gb worth £78?

Freedom Wars any good?

I paid full price and I think it was worth it. Cyber Sluts is great. Grind for three platinumNumemon so when you finally expand your memory enough to be able to use them all. Then just stack three Tactician USBs on each of them for retarded XP.

Good core gameplay but the game is barebones as fuck. It's obvious that they made 60% of a game and planned on releasing a complete edition later on to sell the game all over again, but not enough people bit the first time to make it happen.

And it looks like the patch links are already down.

The major differences between the 1000 and 2000 is that the 1000 has more vibrant colors (screen type differences between both), while the 2000 has somewhat longer battery life. Worth mentioning though that the screens the 1000 model uses, OLED, isn't exactly meant to last all that long to my knowledge, hence it being generally used in stuff people frequently replace, like smartphones.

Do you really need a clearer image of the title than ?

He took it down for the shitty/moralfags policies of GBATemp, on VitaPiracy it's the link with the translation preinstalled.

mega:///#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ

fug, I didn't notice.

mega.nz/#!xxkmiRYD!aWHl0BTPsdQqiFMzOsc-_-tszAvNDUoIibiJRWnlAVQ

Guess not.

"Sho" is a new one on me, as I'm far more used to seeing it used in context of a store or library than in byline flavor titles. "Hon" is the common use word for books, last I checked. But hey, one good googling later and apparently my hunch was right.

So "Fallen Maiden of Darkness & the Tome of Origin" is about as flavorful as you can get. Context would help it more, but no other details have come forward yet.

Since there are not many Vita related news, not shilling but:
videogamesplus.ca/root-letter-vgp-exclusive-pre-order-bonus-wartbook-psvita-free-shipping-p-24135.html

Merch not exclusive to digitalrice? Huh.

It isn't the first time, Gal Gun came with an artbook and 5 pieces of DLC if you pre-ordered it from VGP

Shit. I'd have ordered from there had I known. I'll keep a closer eye on them in the future.

ded console

So is a 2000 worth getting over a 1000 then?

Atelier Rorona Rorona a qt

Root Letter
World of Final Fantasy

Nothing for now.

I just started Rorona. I actually bought the Arland Trilogy during the flash sale. Do you guys have any advice? I feel like I'm not doing that well in game. I'm accomplishing all the missions so far, but I feel like I'm not doing that well.

ded thread more like :^)

i've only ever played Atelier Ayesha+ and i started E&L+ back when it came out. Are the Rorona games just as good/better/similar?

It's okay but gets kinda repetitive towards the end.

>>>/halfchan/

A bump in disguise.
While I found this while fullfiling a share thread request.
GalGun: Double Peace (Vita)
5ae-1d9-0ab1f7-97-da88-c18f-b0d2b3-48c07-d61f-7f4
If you are having troubble getting the torrent hash to work see

Source - isohunt.to/torrent_details/17045525/GalGun-Double-Peace-Vita

A update for the game. archive.is [archive.is/RWWVc] doesn't fully work right so I'l just cut and paste all of the current posts as a backup.
[–]Greenleaf208[S] 3 points 28 days ago If anyone has the update for this game that would be great as the framerate is bad on the base version. permalinkembed[–]BakaKumaa 1 point 26 days ago mega link mega.nz/#!V9ViVYaI!KAvqFuxAfatGtiTRAvPeMUSE-lZiyr50-CLybpgA7zw extract to your game folder thank /u/starshooter1996 for the dump.It's still not perfect with the patch but it helps. Also use the anphetamine plugin and set the GPU to 166mz. Helps a lot. permalinkembedparent[–]Greenleaf208[S] 1 point 26 days ago Amazing! Thank you. I really wanted to play this game but the framerate was horrible. I'll give it a shot! permalinkembedparent[–]hackvize 1 point 26 days ago need help :( i get an error after using the update ... permalinkembedparent[–]IAMEGGNOG 1 point 25 days ago Same here. I got a NP-6182-7 error. permalinkembedparent[–]FruitsEveA9LH/HENKAKU Master Race! :D 1 point 25 days ago Me too :D REASON: The Game is european, the update is american. permalinkembedparent[–]narunetto 3 points 28 days ago I don't know if you're the guy who dumped the game but, I can give some insight for anyone as to why it says DEMO VERSION. I looked at the structure of the vpk and for some reason in "sce_sys" there's an extra livearea folder inside of "sce_sys/retail" and that folder has the correct banner stuff so if it annoys you that it says DEMO VERSION you can just copy it over to the main folder and it'll not say it anymore! permalinkembed[–]Greenleaf208[S] 1 point 28 days ago I didn't dump it but that's useful info. permalinkembedparent[–]dariusburst 1 point 28 days ago The other GalGun (Vitamin 1.0) dump appears to have the correct folder structure: mega.nz/#!5l0BXQIL!dEdn0qeKXLQSpBPBAUkl62-B9oAlmE4YQGP0PXR5Z1s permalinkembedparent[–]dariusburst 4 points 28 days ago Added to the Shoot 'em Ups List permalinkembed[–]Greenleaf208[S] 1 point 28 days ago Wouldn't really consider this game a shoot em up. permalinkembedparent[–]jokr2k16 1 point 28 days ago When I try to download the torrent, it shows a popup...can't download the txt file either permalinkembed[–]Greenleaf208[S] 2 points 28 days ago Try clicking this nyaa.unlockproject.top/?page=download&tid=845458Here's a rehosted link to the torrent1fichier.com/?qlisky4twa permalinkembedparent[–]jokr2k16 1 point 28 days ago that worked (had to put .torrent at the end, but it worked) permalinkembedparent[–]motesate 1 point 28 days ago English ? permalinkembed[–]Greenleaf208[S] 1 point 28 days ago Yes permalinkembedparent[–]jorgeDS 1 point 28 days ago can confirm but like others said it runs like shit permalinkembed[–]KumaKumaa 1 point 28 days ago* Game works but is there any way to get the update? The game runs like shit.Edit: Game couldn't save after a few missions. Says no memory card is inserted. Running in airplane mode also. permalinkembed[–]hackvize 1 point 27 days ago nice! getting crashes first time opening the game but it works now permalinkembed[–]JeyEmillHENkaku 1 point 28 days ago Great. Now if only the loading time would be fixed, that'd be great.. permalinkembed

Drive Girls game and character introduction trailers

Character Introduction Trailer
youtu.be/mfb5Uxre84Y

Idol Death Game TV latest trailer
youtu.be/eQEm6vJzphI

Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls opening movie
youtu.be/1ZDvHKvv-7c

Dragon Quest Builders demo now available in North America and Europe
youtu.be/9kKOe-jdSMk
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/dragon-quest-builders-demo/cid=UP0082-PCSE00934_00-BUILDERS00000000

Nigga, don't bump with those post

All they really need to do for this game is outperform both Transformers: Devastation and one of the Bullet Girls titles.

Actually why is Sony trying to kill the Vita?

Because they have a history of retarded decisions and they can't stop it.

Sony hates money.

New Senran Kagura game to be announced on October 6

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 ‘Keijo!!!!!!!!’ collaboration swimsuit DLC
youtu.be/aifWbxauynY

17 minutes of Atelier Firis gameplay
youtu.be/g2AkcQFwSDg

Mary Skelter ‘Purification’ trailer, details
youtu.be/GAQ_EFzIDRY

New Danganronpa V3 Japanese limited edition screenshot

Picked up Corpse Party, seems like it could be fun.

What's the best VNs on the Vita, anons? I want something to read whilst I'm out.

Does the 2hu game have any hope?

Awwyiss.

Steins;Gate?

Which 2hu game? The one localized by NISA? Idk, but isn't there a 'Reloaded' version coming soon in Japan?

Any more though? Yeah, don't know about the Reloaded one though.

White Album 2

Because some guy(s) in a position of power claimed the Vita would bomb and the PS4 would do well, and now they desperately need to prove themselves right despite the fact the exact opposite has happened.

Persona 5 was just released for both PS3 and PS4. I have seen photos on Twitter playing it on Vita via remote play. I like playing Persona most on handhelds and Vita has almost every if not all Persona games available on Vita.

Why is the fucking 1000 model in white so expensive.

I don't know. Need to find a cheap Vita somewhere, can't believe stores still sell it for 200 dollaridoos.

Looks like fun. Shame can't read it.

A little excited until they mentioned VR. I hope it's a full game and not a lame spinoff like the cooking rhythm game. Saying that, the mention on VR means it will most likely be on the PS4.

Man I enjoy the art, UI, and music of Persona games. I would actually like to play 5 but I can't shake the feeling it's going to be casual and boring as hell. I doubt the gameplay could be any more shallow than 4 though.

It's a Persona 3 sequel instead of a Persona 1 sequel, that's a given.

I got a trophy just for touching her tits.
If only real life was as just.

Dump?

Reminds me I really need to pick up the last Atelier cause the designs are adorable. But damnit, need to know if it's cross-save compatable w/o buying PSPlus. No response from KT about that.

Boner inducing, but no shown gameplay. Likewise, can't say it's a day one for November. I'm reserving that for Fate/Extella.

DT2. Four gods down, four remaining. Kinda disappoint in how one instant, all the super bosses were running me over with zero effort, but the next instant I'm plowing through them first try. But can't complain too hard cause it means I found a winning strategy. Which I can't use against Angra Mainyu. Heh.

Other issue is none of them have guaranteed drops, which is annoying as hell. The drops are nice, though. SUPER nice. Even the defensive equipment has its uses.

Word to the wise for the Fairy God: kill her and she'll have two more chests behind her on top of potentially dropping the Daikingatatachi (Samurai 2-hand). Bring something or beef characters to anti-death function.

Gonna unlock and beat down the Wandering Brigade next, after tuning some other charas.

Fate/Extella CE from Japan. Hoping I can buy from Amazon without problems. Also want info on XSEED's collector's edition.

Not at the moment but soon enough I will.

wrong thread.

because nobody likes niggers

Really? It's better than I thought considering how popular P4 was I thought that ATLUS would make a more dumbed game.

I don't fucking know why but they stopped sending games to Chile and I'm fucking pissed considering how much I wanted the Limited Edition of Valkyrie Drive and Steins;Gate 0. The worst is that they can't send to it to a PO Box either, I guess I should say goodbye to all those Limited Editions (including the Root Letter Limited Edition).

Shit, the first reply meant to be to

How easy is Bullet Girls to play?
How well do emulators work on the Vita? Dreamcast possible?
PS TV, or 2000?

It's a shame still. It looks nice, and want it to go with my PSP.

Question for you: Did you need to update firmware or anything before you could play it? Just curious.

For the physical buy fags:
Don't forget the limited run releases go live in about 2 hours.

Not a complicated game. A little bit of time to get the hang of then it's just fun.

Wrong thread.

Former goes for about $30 to $40 and you need to do tricks to whitelist most PSX games, as well as some Vita games that won't play out of box. Later is $100 to $130 and plays all the things, no prompts needed. Whatever you're more comfortable with.

I have yet to run into a physical that requires a firmware upgrade. Furthermore, VD is a two year old game so it won't be pinging for the latest firmware.

They never have anything I actually want, so I continue to live without them.

I've just gotten a bit worried considering the game got delayed a month in NA for unspecified reasons (at least last I checked). Not sure how much Henkaku has taken off with the average Vita owner, but I have to wonder if maybe delayed releases might start to come with lockouts until firmware is updated, or something. Though I'd find it pretty strange if that was only implemented in one region and not another.

Yeah, but it's not like they are subscription based so I like to keep them on my radar.
I just figured some people here might be interested in One Way Heroics.

That's a solid bet. Iunno, it's probably just lack of morning coffee. I'd be quick to buy if they said they were getting their hands on Atelier physicals, at least.

Henkaku is getting some talk, and no doubt it got attention since Sony had 3.61 ready to go within days of the Henkaku exploit release. But that's firmware—physical games & hardware tend to lag behind the update curve. Digital games not so much, since you technically need to update to even access your downloads from PS3/PS4 or from the store directly, or even computer. For those not working with the custome QCMA, anyway.

Did anything ever actually come of them trying to discuss physical releases of the Arland games with TK? I mean, obviously those haven't come out here yet, but did TK shut them down on the matter entirely, or is it still in discussion?

Might pick it up then, since looks fun, alongside a TV for some shit.

Also, with Henkaku, has anyone dumped DLC for games at this point, or is it just games that people can dump as of now? Not real well versed with how Henkaku works as of now, but there's a mix of both some first print/preorder bonus type DLC I missed out on for games I have physical copies of, as well as some that I've had on my PS3 (free stuff like the extra Cyber Sleuth content; no sense in paying for DLC for a game you're not playing just yet) for whenever I get to the games in question that I now can't put on it without the system asking me to update (and I couldn't transfer beforehand without a skittle for the game being present). Just thinking it would be nice to have full access to various games without needing to update if possible.

Geez, how small a print run do they tend to do for stuff for it to get that low that fast? For some reason I can't fathom indie stuff selling out that fast compared to higher budget stuff, provided both had the same print sizes.

One Way Heroics got a 5000 copy run per system, it all depends on how many copies the devs clear them to make. Western indies have usually only had 4000 copy runs.

Just got my Vita in the mail

Disgaea 3
a proper overview of interesting Vita games since I haven't looked into the library too much yet
a bigger memory card, 8GB is surprisingly little

yes

They only do a few thousand per game, and sell them in two batches through the day. Vita's already a cult system to collect, so they go pretty damn fast.

Debating between Dungeon Travellers 2, or Operation Abyss.

Is it just me, or is MGS a real fucker to control aiming?

DT2 is a must. I heard MGS port is okay.

It's decent, just aiming is fucking annoying, or so I'm finding.

It's good that one can find reviews or gameplays videos nowaday. DT2 is a must play, if you're into Dungeon RPGs.

Dungeon Travelers 2 hands down! Probably the best dungeon crawler on Vita. If there is a better one I haven't played it yet.

Not sure. I'm a buyfag and haven't kept up with any info there. You could check the piracy thread since it should still be up. At most, all I'd do is spend another $140 or so for a card and a Vita to crack just to demo games—as is I have way too many to consider feasibly pirating.

My flashcard for my DS is still sitting with unplayed games. worth the price I paid for it, but I'm not big into emulation and what I DID play I ended up buying physical. So eh, just go with what I know.

DT2 is the more difficult game. Sizeable main campaign, even larger postgame. Hadn't tried Op Abyss—I might the next time I see it on sale in the JPSN.

vita is ded ps4 rulez
t. sony

Same thing happened in japan for OWH, Vita version sold extremely well but the PS4 version barely moved. You were able to find the PS4 version at half price a month after release while the Vita version still maintained the launch price

Since we're on DT2, a couple of things I'm noting, assuming you are all listening/looking at gameFAQs at any point.

Not using the character correctly. Can be a hell of a debuff machine front or back line. Biggest headache is cutting cast time (INT > Chant Time Down but you can only put one base stat per piece of equipment). It's a scout class, so it should be SUPPORTING your additional efforts. Also, Tsurara is the best Kunoichi hands down. Her unique at Lv 99 means you NEVER have to spend res items on her. And Kunoichi's AGI non-crowned is the highest in the game. Those two factors alone mean critical spells and item use bare minimum, and a shocking amount of dispatch at max. Put a Magic Princess with a Kunoichi & break the game with a Super Shadow Clone group skill.

NOPE.avi
Joker's are powerful but can't be relied upon for DPS. How you build your teams are up to you but a Dark Lord with an axe build or any of the higher level unique axes is bound to do up to 1.5 times more damage more frequently than gambling with Danger Shoot. This isn't to say Joker sucks as a class, because it IS a heavy hitter. It's just a glass cannon that's not 100% reliable/easy to plan around.

NOPE.avi
Highest damage dealer in the game. Yes, that also includes the Magic Princess braggers. Only ones that can hit harder iirc are Valkyries offensively-built and making good use of Daedelus Attack (which is a 3 - 5 multi strike attack)

Neither the Wandering Brigade nor the Therian Deva triggers are dungeon-centric. You do not have to be in a specific dungeon in order to trigger those conversations. All the convos there are LEVEL-dependent and require some step counting (Wandering Brigade has 1 w/Lize & Mefmera both lv80+, Devas have 2 w/Eltricia & Souffle lv65+, and Tsurara & Fiora Lv75+). Dungeons do have dungeon-centric events for characters (funny cooking one w/Mefmera, Irena, & Eltricia in Skyfort) but the deva & brigade events are not it.

Unless you make a pure 100% speed build, your MP is not going to be a good DPS. Just saiyan. Better to build her up, but toward handling various strategies you cook up.

Beat the hell out of anyone that lies to you like this. The most concrete strategies rely almost entirely upon the overpowered as fuck maid class, and honestly this game would be terrifyingly difficult without that class, period. Etoile has a dance that can direct damage ALL enemies for a max of 500. Couple that with speed buffs on equips and spells, and she becomes the most-reliable DPS in the game. Diva can sing your action speed higher. Couple this with a witch or a Sage or magic-supported Bishop (meaning Bishop with maxed out Magic User spells) and you have an excellent back row strategy. This was how I dropped Sheol in ten minutes with next to no difficulty. Hopak (weakens Elements), Fantasia (Increases Magic Attacks), Loose Spirit (Magic version of Berserk), and Muon Plasma made shorter work of Sheol than even my Dark Lord could. 2 supports and a glass cannon with a purpose.

Then you aren't putting in the proper work. Properly gauge & build your equips, don't put shit in the magic user skill list (seriously it's a waste of time), and max out the single unit Witch spells when you get the chance. Far more important, though? Blood & Soul Absorb. Fucking ASTONISHINGLY SHORT cast time and does 4-digit damage. And completely ignores Our Kingdom is Without Enemies. Not to mention using those two spells regularly means you will NEVER need to refresh a Witch's TP pool unless a dire emergency happens.

Not needed. At all. You can wipe the floor with almost every super boss before even breaking past the 15th floor of the last dungeon. I'll put it this way: if you really think you need those prince princess mandra books, then go crown your favorite characters. It's FAR more efficient.

Not something you have to wait on. Just a matter of what's most efficient. I admit bias here as I austistically threw myself into crowning several, with more in the queue. Payoff was worth it. A high level Dark Lord, by the way, takes care of mobs with less investment than a Papillion who has to wait until the very end of the game in order to be sufficiently powerful enough to wipe lv75 mobs. The Fighter skill tree makes a Dark Lord entirely self-sufficient and capable of handling five crowd enemies or solo heavy-hitters. Crowned Grishina while leveling up another DL (Tamaki). So now I can even mow down Bogomil for optimal Crown grinding, while simultaneously hunt for rare drops & silver keys (item that casts Shadow Clone).

It really isn't. A lot of the attacks you're hit with hit for a higher dmg ratio than even resist can account for. It HELPS, let's keep it real, but it's not a vital thing you need to isolate 7 equipment slots for (which is a fucking LOT, make no mistake). High/perfect element resist will not help you against Jikokuten Peggin (her Venom Coma, Dark Breath, Karma, and I forget the last but all are party wipes, despite your resist). It won't help you against Bishamonten Peggy (Dark Blast, fixed 4-digit damage). DEFINITELY won't help against Maid-sensei (All those attacks are made of rape). SPECIFIC resists against things like Murder License (insta-kill to a team member who doesn't have nullfy death) or sleep/stun/etc are good. The Valkyrie's damage reducing Spell and Material Guard are far, far better. Also topping out your HP.

That's about all my retarded brain can cook up for the moment. Going back to hunting for the brigade, now.

Don't you shit on Jokers and try to sell me your Nigger Lord I fite u irl!
I agree with most of the things you said though.

I'll stop shitting on them when they actually start carrying their weight.

Mio probably makes for the best Joker as her unique drops target's DEF permanently. Other than that it's a serious crapshoot. You can optimize damage chance by debuffing and DEF-breaking a boss, but even then it don't mean a lot when the Joker whiffs her attack entirely (srsly who programmed a 0 - 4 chance that's fuckin' heartless).

This is a pretty common thing back in the home market, the Vita's second only to the 3DS here. This whole pushing of the PS4 thing is a hilarious joke, since the only games it gets are ports of Vita or PS3 titles.

If I'm going to be a shitter I'm at least going to read Japanese 攻略 wikis to keep up my practice, and to make sure the terms match up, since GameFAQs would only use Americanese versions most likely

Doing that m'self, at least to hunt down weapons now that I'm this close to the finish. It's actually not as difficult as people believe it to be. But then I've been a persistent dick about it on and off, notes and handwriting practice included.

I prefer having actual copies of games when available myself (so I completely get where you're coming from), but in a number of cases that's not possible without importing (if a game was lucky enough to get an English Asia release). I'd tried transferring that content before, but it seems that due to the way the Vita was set up, you can't just store DLC on the system without the game it's for already having a skittle on the system (unlike how you can store content without a game itself on the PS3), and now I can't send anything without being asked to update.

I miss when games released complete, and when pre-order/first print bonuses were something physical instead of a DLC code or whatever.

I didn't think I'd actually like KanColle Kai, but it turns out a turn-based version of the original browser game works out better than expected.

Memory card price drop.

KanColle Kai if I keep playing it like this. Never would have considered a purchase without trying it out first. Piracy wins again

Pretty much. It's not EASY per se, but people act like it's some Herculean task. It's something we should all be doing more.

We still get physical shit though, my copy of Demon Gaze 2 just came in yesterday with a soundtrack.

Does it have actual interaction then? From what I heard it sounded like the game is just "put your boatsluts in squads and then they randomly do missions and maybe win"

I've been thinking about getting a better carrying case for my vita. I've been using pic related since I got the thing but I never liked it much.
Anyone have any recommendations?

I meant here in the west, since we keep getting screwed out of physical releases Japan gets for various games.

Ah, the West is just a dead market period for vidya near as I can tell, so it's not even worth discussing really.

Picked up 5 games today, mainly wanted Valkyrie Drive though. Also got a PS TV and DS4, along with an 8GB card. Should I just buy a 64GB finally, or hold out until an adapter comes out?

Also how can I easily transfer saves over to a new memory card?

Also why the fuck isn't Ace Combat X on PSN? The inferior sequel is, but 1 isn't?

Look up on Amazon

Because Bandai Namco is trash and borderline Capcom tier

There's more input in the Vita version over the browser version. You can change formation before every battle, which helps when dealing with areas with multiple types of foes (subs one area, cruisers the next). You also give general commands before the battle begins (charge, evade, what type of attack to use and when) which affect how the fleet acts. For example, if you only have one torpedo-capable ship, you can forego firing torpedoes and emphasize cannon fire/plane sorties instead.

They also added a bit of strategy involving moving your fleets around and taking that time into account. It's not a deep military sim by any means, but the changes made add enough to make it more fun than I had with the browser version.

Transferring saves is done over your PC, or through the CLOUD if you're paying for PS Plus. Use QCMA to save your progress and move it over to a new card.

thanks bruh

New Drive Girls promo.

Seven's butt and choice of undies are divine.

Impossible to consider, I know, but I wonder if they'll do any character dlc for like Corvettes.

Is there anywhere where I could find a dump of all the DLC for the EU version of Persona 4 Dancing? I can only find US DLC on pspiso.

I think my brain had some kind of Japan overdose from everything Japanese I've ever seen because I cracked up laughing when I opened this otherwise benign video.

see

Take notes here, people. This is what a shitty clone of another game looks like. In the case of Drive Girls, they're clearly trying to ride Senran's coattails, but the graphics are bad even for Vita budget title standards, and the combat doesn't look as fast or fluid. They couldn't even do clothing destruction well considering that the underwear seems to be made of NIntendium.

can't wait to check out rest of my vita back catalog

A message for that one user that's been searching for a half-decently priced physical copy of Ar Nosurge Plus: If you check Amazon right now, there is a preowned one marked as "Like New" for $99.99 plus shipping. The seller specifies that it does not come with the extras (poster, pin, cloth).

Just figured I'd give a heads up as I chanced upon seeing it.

the endless backlog=

beat the crew
just beat MK9
starting up MK10 got it for $9

people hated this game ? it's fun as fuck.

also playing forza horizon 3 on pc

a sale on Redout.

So for the Europeans that got Valkyrie Drive, does it launch with any of the post release DLC that japan got? I'm pretty excited for the game since I borrowed the jap version from a friend.

I just ended up importing a used jap copy and just pirating the english version, fuck KT for letting NISA get money.

I think you are lost.

Anyone want to play Terraria at one point?

Is there anything on sale or at a decent price on PSN for Europe? Considering MGS1, but if anything else available, would consider.

On livearea, it does mention DLC, so I'd assume so.

The problem is that people keep buying foreignized versions instead of just getting the actual games, I feel. It's not like NISA is the only bad foreignization company.

Most people won't and will never invest the time to learn a dying language just so they can have the freshest weebshit. How delusional are you?

Nice I have some spare change on PSN so I was gonna pick up some costumes.

Also is the Melee Battle mode up at launch or are we gonna have to wait for a patch like japan did?

Regardless, I never said the majority of people would learn to read video games, I only said that the problem is the fact that there's a market for these companies to thrive in.

I would assume that all NISA saw of those was some fraction of the additional $15 on the price tag compared between the pricing difference in the digital and physical versions of stuff like Ar Nosurge Plus and Atelier Escha & Logy Plus, and at least some of that $15 likely wouldn't have been profit to them since they'd have had to even out the expenses on having the extras produced. I doubt they actually saw that much profit on them compared to games NISA themselves localize, publish, and distribute. But yeah, I wish TK would open its own storefront or something rather than keep bringing NISA in (though I will say that NISA has far less issues on the distribution end of things than they do localizing; if they cut the latter part out entirely and just helped to print and distribute special releases of games, I think people would have a lot less of an issue from them).

How do the PSP Syphon Filter games stack up against the PS1 games? Are they also worth getting aside from the PS1 trilogy?

I don't care if they only make a 1 cent profit from distributing the game, I refuse to give them any money. Giving them anyone amount of cash goes towards helping them survive another day and helps them destroy another game.

It's something I can't just do, it's like paying a pedophile to watch one of your kids because you know the kid is out of the pedophile's age bracket. Your kid won't get raped, but the pedophile still gets money to survive off of and can go after other kids.

Fair enough, and I suppose with stuff like henkaku you can settle for free downloads if you weren't keen on paying $40 for a digital only game. But considering how much certain games like physical copies of Ar Nosurge Plus have gotten up to since the prints stopped being ran, I'd argue there's a slight exception to be made in rather paying $55 than nearly $200 for a game in the long run if you care about physical copies, as otherwise scalpers make the aftermarket for limited print games hell. Though I suppose it makes a case where you just can't win (give cancer any money at all, or give another blight on vidya even more money).

Just my thoughts though, and it only applies to games they solely distribute for, rather than actually localize/mess with the code for (which unless the Japanese devs/publisher watch them like hawks can be expected to be cancer, and even if they are confirmed unmangled, should be bought used).

Has online mode in menus, but haven't used it myself.

How fun is Frozen Synapse on Vita, anons?

PS3 & PSVita still alive in Japan. Meanwhile fuck us and the horses we rode in on.

The machines are region free you know, even if you have an NA PS3 or Vita you can still run games on them just fine.

Except when you can't understand the games because you don't want to learn a new language. Fuck us.

Gonna buy Ar Nosurge later today, how fun is it? It looks like a good timesink.

If you like video games to any serious degree, being able to either read Japanese or brute force your way through with either pattern recognition or simple trial and error is basically a necessity. It's unfortunate that it has to be that way, but such is life.

Nights of Azure 2 details
archive.is/UnYWo

Atelier Firis details
archive.is/lFqu9

Gundam Breaker 3 details five new DLC expansions
youtu.be/-4N4TF6fdtI

Accel World vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight announced for
youtu.be/sgXW8NIYcVU

Fate/Extella second trailer
dai.ly/x4vdap1

Is that coming to Vita as well? Fuck. Need to pick up 1. Eng translation when.

No. We never got the PS3 or Vita version for that. Likely won't get it this time either.

I like it a lot, there's a fair bit of grindan though.

==VALKYRIE DRIVE SOON=

Saw something on Amazon earlier about it currently being the #1 best selling Vita game (for current preorders, I assume).

TK still not mentioning anything about Atelier Shallie Plus coming over?

I WANT TO FUCK PAMELA

Is gal gun double peace any good?

Just play the PC version, it runs like crap on the Vita.

Anyone know what selecting certain cabinets does in Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours? I changed it once but everything seems the same.

Fucking euros

It's a good game, but play the PC or PS4 version if you want it. The vita port is terrible.

I'm still not real clear on why the NA version even got delayed.

I'm pretty sure they said it was something to do with the manufacture printing copies

Seems so.

GalGun had a similar issue as well, and got pushed 2 weeks.

Famitsu: famitsu.com/news/201610/04117320.html

Gematsu: archive.is/2iuVh

The New Senran is a Beach/watergun game, and it's for just PS4.

That's it. We are the forgotten.

Sounds like a shitty side game like Dekamori

Can i blame piratefags? Because I want to blame piratefags.

You can blame whoever you want, but it's probably not their fault, Vita piracy's too recent and I doubt it's taken off in Japan yet.

Ar Nosurge is a lot of fun, thanks for recommendations anons.
Cass is a qt.

It's a spin-off though isn't it? And the main series was never on Vita anyway, the mainline games were the 3DS ones I thought? Bon Appetit, the other spin-off game, was Vita exclusive.

Besides, we've just gotten/and are about to get Valkyrie Drive and may yet still get UPPERS; nothing's over yet friendo.

Just got this. My EB up here in Canadia has the Vita games behind the counter because they said they barely have any. The people there were also super happy that I was buying a Vita game.

So Vita is even less popular in Canuckland than in USA? I didn't think such a thing was possible.

3 of the ebgames I've been to in my province has a small shelf for vita stuff still, all of them are really visible and some at the front of the store.

But another one only has 7 games hidden in the bottom shelf in the corner of the store near all the amiibo/skylander shit. You physically have to kneel on the ground and look down to find them

Going into a tiny Wal-mart they had 1 vita game on an empty shelf. That game was Gravity Rush.

The EB I mentioned used to have them on the shelf. A really small section, but still had them out. Another EB I go to does the same small section of the shelf thing. And a 3rd EB has them behind the counter like the first. Gotta go online for my physical copies I guess…

Have fun user.

Since bread is reaching 300 and after surviving 2weeks I think is time for new bread.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's tragic that it was the only one at all though. Not even any new releases? Jesus

A lot of Gamestops near me have started moving all their vita stuff to the back or behind the counter. Fry's selection hasn't changed in months.
I just stopped going to stores and look online.

At least yours still have vita games. The ones around me have, like, five used games combined and only one of them had an actual console for sale.
Because they "don't deal in dead consoles."

yeah, i've already got the next thread ready to go. It's kinda sad to see how slow things have been getting, not just in the Vita thread, but in Holla Forums in general.

Fug. I'm living inPeru and I can easily get ToCS II and MeiQ here.

give me the bread

I'll post it before I leave for work in a few hours

Every store ive gone too is exactly like that
all of the used games are shit ones too
none of the games are over 20 dollars

Gamestop out where I live still has a few rows of Vita games on the side of their "New PS3 Games" shelf.

I suspect a fair amount of traffic for Vita discussion might have gone to the Vita piracy threads once that became possible.

the vita piracy thread has been dead for days

It did at first, but now they're slow too. Everything's slowed down

That's probably because people realized that the vita homebrew/piracy scene won't suddenly become psp level over night and they have the attention span of most eight year olds.

I remember a bit ago I got Shinovi Versus for $24 at one of EB's that used to have the games on the shelf. The entire special edition. I pulled off about 9 price stickers. From the regular full price, all the way down to $24.

I was a little weird sitting there, peeling off sticker after sticker, seeing how the price plummeted.

Help me out Vita general

I remember seeing a trailer for a game a while ago. It was a japanese game where the main character was this cool Spike looking guy with less hair. The game might have been about posting things on something similar to twitter?

I remember one user saying something along the lines of "So you play a shitposter on the internet?"

Help me out vita general. I think it is being developed by Marvelous but google gives me nothing

Net High

Woah, hey guys!

New Bread.