New infighting from Gamergate transfag

11 October 2017, by SecretGamerGirl
How the Public Faces of Anti-Abuse Nearly Killed a Ton of Trans People
archive.is/bo7bt

A summary, in his own words:

wtf I love Zoe Quinn and Randy Harper now

Were they secretly /ourcharlatans/ the whole time???

When will Reddit let it die?

No, they're /theirincompetents/

Apparently this is the tranny in question, he's called Jake.

These people are so utterly pathetic that I can only feel for pity for them. If we had our way they would help around doing some odd jobs, leading a simple and protected life in a community that looks out for them, like they did for centuries before it was decided that they should be liberated from such oppression. Now they're lost in a vast and unknowable world which overwhelms them, desperately latching on to escapes to their estrangement. "I'm not a man like the other men, I'm weak and clumsy and needy so maybe I was actually a woman all the time?" Is a very alluring thought especially to such cretins when it carries with it the promise of the hugbox they have always longed for. Where this leads them can only be described as a post-modern torture pit co-authored by Lewis Carrol and Franz Kafka. They're hounded through the process by fiendish SJW's driven by their own impotent perversions, made to break any bonds they still have with the transphobes outside the cult and instilled with terror for an outside world of which the very fabric is oppression, where nazi terror squads wage gamer jihad to make video games a boys only club again. This is important because taking on the moniker of woman won't fulfill the desires which they are promised it will, this makes them feel frustrated, resentfull and aggrieved and that has to be directed outwards; at the trolls on twitter, at this or that youtuber who said gender is biological, at the cafe owner who'd rather not have someone use the women's bathroom when he obviously looks like a creepy dude in a dress. In short, at people who have done nothing to them at the behest of the groomers who brought them to this torment. Eventually they can take no more and kill themselves, allowing their deathcounts to be harvested for use in studies to secure funding for the creation of the next batch.

I'm fairly certain it's alive due to 99% infighting.

This article isn't about infighting because the whole article is one big "boohoo those stupid gatergays won't let me come out as a tranny, all my best friends are trannies".

Daily reminder that a literal pedo furfag posts on the ganergay thread from Holla Forums

Gamergate didn't really end, it just evolved. Most people in it realized that if they wanted to save their hobby they needed to take down the (((source))) of the problem once and for all.

Wait how is it gg i fighting if it involves Quinn and Harper. They were enemies. Did gg cuck out to them or something

Made me kek, thanks for the read.

But I thought it was a dangerous terrorist campaign centered around her. Kotaku and CNN told me so. How could you "invite" someone to something that was centered entirely around them :^)

Sage because it really isn't relevant or important. Did give me a giggle though.

IT'S THE PATRIARCHY'S FAULT!

Oh how delightful.
It pleases me to see these tards hurting themselves and each other.

As a former liberal it's a reminder every time I read these stories to always be careful who I get into bed with.

This. Literally Who and Meth Whale are symptoms of nepotism and decay.

We started fixing the problem by electing Trump.

and half of Holla Forums took the loli pill

what's your point?

Kill yourself goon

it was mentioned on reddit faggot

The fuck are you talking about?

OP is a faggot, this is basically whining about a failed subversion attempt and alliance between a whore and a bunch of Trannies. Again. If OP thinks these guys are with Gamergate he needs to get some reading glasses.

disgusting fat bodies shouldn't be able to be any gender.

Is there even a Ton of Trans People?

No one nearly dies as much as the trans community, they are nearly dying all the time because of speech or conservatism or merely the denied right to take a power dump next to a scared 5 year old girl in the next stall.

Lots of trannies are overweight so it would only take 6 to 10 of them to fill out a ton.

Without GG these fucks would kill themselves.

Are you sure with this? That looks like irrelevant youtube figure "wingsofredemption" from when people watched people vlog about their lives over call of duty gameplay. I knew that guy was faggy and useless but goddamn if he went full tranny.

You're going to the gas chamber, Chaim.

Isn't trannyism even in THE CURRENT YEAR with all the pushing for it only something like 0.1% of the population?

If anyone wants to know why there are so many trannies in Gamergate there is a tranny organization called the Sylvia Rivera Law Project. One of its board members is the secretary for Feminist Frequency which explains why Anita has anything at all to do with Gamergate. The same person is on the board of the Proteus Fund which is paid by George Soros to suppress public opposition to al-Qaeda.

Other tranny sources: The head of /i/ is a tranny, one of the Pritzkers is a tranny, and the head of IGDA was a tranny.

You left out the best part.
This tranny claims that all the people GG were trying to harass/kill/whatever were people they believed to be trannies. I guess that's the bullshit Zoe was feeding them; although they're crazy enough to think it up on their own.

We started fixing nepotism by electing Trump?

>WTF I NEED TO SUICIDE TO PROTECT MY FAMILY NOW
>THE BLOCK LIST ALMOST KILLED ME
I know that trannies are mentally ill, but the extent of their insanity still amazes me.

Why do I care about this?
The trannies should have finished the fucking job.

Reminds me of the reports of tranny cunts killing themselves once they heard Trump got elected in. I mean he hadnt even got into power yet, and they were happy to use that as an excuse to top themselves. They would probably have raged at the whole military thing too, because everyone knows the ideal soldiers are ones who shoot themselves in the head over percieved threats.

I'll drop this here since it's a GG thread though it's OT. I figured you guys might give a damn. It looks like s4t murdered his dad. Goose goes over the court docs in vid related. I always liked him though he was a sperg. He was a damn good digger.

I read KiA and I don't see any in-fighting.

Say what you will about GG but you'll never find as big a salt mine anywhere on the internet

I'm kinda thankful to LW1 & LW2 for uniting all of vidya together against them
never would i have thought FPS chads and RPG nerds would join forces against a common enemy

THIS
GG never died
the kids who were into it grew up into men and joined Holla Forums
and those who still wished to remain manchildren turned Holla Forums into softcore/pol/, wich in turn is leaking to the rest of the internet turning everything into a Holla Forumsfriendly enviroment

Wait,wasn't this the guy who got into bad debt thanks to a failed boardgame project?

Anyway, Quinn always had a reputation as a grifter in the Vancouver indie scene and must have other dirt in her background (IIRC she was involved as a treasuere at a Secular Student Union, except they purged all mentions of her) aside from generally reeking of a Cluster B personality disorder.