Dick and Snorty thread

Got Shoahed by high IQ mods from halfchan so I'll have to let it out here.

Rick and Morty is the ultimate Jew show. What kind of show revolves around a creepy uncle having "adventures" with a kid? What kind of show devolves humour into nothing but burp and fluid jokes? What kind of show teaches its fans to be nihilistic and depressed in life? What kind of show produces such manchildren that goes full autism when they can't get their special sauce that they could just buy in Walmart anyways.

I never wanted to ban anything in my life. However for the good of mankind this show needs to stop existing. The show's not even good the comedy is normie tier. Like literally lowest common denominator.

Also fuck half chan mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A) What show is the Chad supposed to represent?

B) Refer to A.

C) I thought that Rick was his grandfather.

Go fucking die already

Nothing inherently wrong with grandparents having adventures with their children
It's only thanks to jew poz conditioning anyone associates that with "creepyness" or sexual predation.

XRA

That's even worse m8

yes yes goyim continue watching your propaganda so you won't grow up and have healthy children in the future

You have to go back.
You are not welcome here.

Dude, what the fuck is that? I can see getting into it, didn't laugh after 6 minutes though. Either way, this doesn't deserve a thread. Yes Rick and Morty fans are fags. Fuck em.

checka lecka dub dubs

Daily reminder that a tumblrite traded a packet of IM PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK memesauce for a fucking car.

get out

Of all the faggot cuckchan memes this one is the fucking gayest of them all
>>>/gasyourself/
and NEVER post here again

Rick and Morty is a show that goes over your head. You would have to have watched Star Trek, Babylon 5, Red Dwarf, Futurama and the list goes on.

And you would have to have read books by Frank Herbert, Stanislav Lev, Robert A. Heinlein, Douglas Adams, Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury, Arthur C. Clarke, Cory Doctorow, Philip K. Dick, Aldous Huxley, George Orwell, Franz Kafka, H. P. Lovecraft, H. G. Wells, Kurt Vonnegut, Robert Anton Wilson, Friedrich Nietsche etc.

But whatever OP, if you can only see a single form of nihilism in that show, it's because you're unfamilliar with the rest.

Rick is a master of his own fate, he is the ideal man, even with all of flaws, he deals with his problems pro actively.

Morty represents the loser nihilist, often a coward, dumb and unmotivated. Only when life corners him, he springs into action, only to surrender the moment he attains the sorry amount of comfort he believes to deserve.

Don't get me wrong, I don't idolize the show too much, but I did recognize it to stand above most other mainstream shows that are popular with the kids.

Go lick some Gromflomite testicles.

a thread died for this

to say what everyone already knows with the extra hit of cuckchan, if you haven't found reason to leave b4 this convinced you then you are part of the problem.

the show in its last season falls down hill, rapidly. the characters behave out of character to the first 2 seasons (something about firing all your staff and then hiring a (((gender neutral))) workforce.) summer is no longer a high school girl but a strong independent woman that don't need anyone's help ever. and rick turns into a killing machine. compared to previous seasons where he would avoid just fucking murdering everything in his way.

more reddit posts please, they amuse me

So the show just steals concepts from stuff that pseudo intellectuals find appealing and adds burp and fart jokes? Sounds… real high brow, dude.

The Rick/Morty dynamic is based on back to the future you turdburglar, except the idea is brought to its logical conclusion.

The hyper-low-brow humor is supposed to be sarcastic but the retarded fanbase of course doesn't understand that.

Rick being a nihilistic asshole is not supposed to be a good thing.

I mean the idea is that it would be a gateway into higher thought, but the reality is PICKLE RIIIIIICK I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE MORTY FUNKO POPS NOW AVAILABLE IN ALL STORES

"IM BIGGLERICKKKKKKK WUBLADUBDUBDUB"

"I WANT THAT MULAN SAUCE"

STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE.jpg

What's the sauce on the pasta you posted?

Your point?

I understand it was decent until the new, enriched pack of writers invaded this season. Evil, angry sage bcaz cuckchan.

Apparently even the fans disliked the new season, the first few episodes of which were written by a woman. What a surprise.

His point is that whatever high brow humor that exists is washed out by the fart jokes and general obnoxiousness.

Personally, I think that if fart jokes are what it takes to make kids want to be the master's of their own face and really grab like by the balls with no fear of consequence than it's a damn good thing.

holy fuck I botched that post. I'm going to bed,

I wrote it to stereotype the average leddit/facebook user on the subject. But you can save it as pasta if you want.

Don't forget to integrate what said if you do. I have to go to work.

XRA was a treat to watch when it still aired.

They literally stole this from Back to the Future. The name Morty has come from Marty and Rick is basically a lame and alcoholic Doc.

The target audience of the show is children and people with the minds of children.

I wish they would just bring back 80s and 90s cartoons instead of trash like Rick and Morty.

Those were the days.

Better version.

I'd do a fire dance naked in the streets if they brought back SWAT Kats

But there is no highbrow humor to begin with. Its not any smarter than any other adult cartoon show, that's just something the Plebbitors want to believe. There are SOME interesting ideas but nothing out of the ordinary, which makes the whole wabadoodledoo humor sarcastic. I feel like the creators expected people to over think shit.

Continuing to sage

I'm watching right now, where are the high-brow jokes? Anyone have an example? It just seems like another dumb "adult" cartoon.

don't do that. it'll make you fucking stupid.

Nigga mad about people's opinions so he needs to suppress them

spot the nigger

I wonder if the demise of Saturday morning cartoons has anything to do with the effemination of males etc. I'm of that generation and I remember how all the boys myself included would watch all of these cartoons on end, cartoons which had next to zero cultural marxism (only exception: one or two niggers, depending on the cartoon) and were very action oriented and everything. The nu male generation never grew up watching that stuff like I/we did.

It is a dumb show. It's just one that acts like it's smart to appeal to smug normalfags who think they're smarter than they are.

Remember when cartoons are always about heroes saving the world from evil? Remember when males have ripped bodies and females have big ass titties and skantily dressed? Remember when using violence to rid the world of evil is glorified?

Now it's all depressing nu male circlejerks

they make so many excuses and try to find deeper meaning into family guy tier jokes. it's terrible and you can see the plotpoints a mile away.

But… wubalubbadubdub *burp* I turned myself into a pickle… Truly the height of comedic genius

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

Exactly. And the music was great as well.

This is one of the show's creators.

Remember when cartoons used to look like this? God I miss the old days of actually having someone to look up to.

Also what happened to all the theme songs? They barely have lyrics anymore. I remembered the time when I can actually sing the song

Xavier Renegade Angel. A show about a stoner Bay Area surfer dude who believes that New Age religion and psychology is the way of life by mixing all possible creds into one mishmash of them, which end up backfiring on him when he turns what is perfectly normal into the abnormal. It's not really a show about politics or morals though, it's more like a 10 minutes per episode long flow of consciousness with wordplay and jokes that wrap around the beginning of the episode and work on irony and hypocrisy. They make fun of both left and right but don't flat out tell you that one side is wronger than the other.
It also triggers R&M reddittors to no end because it's infinitely better at non sequitur humor than their own garbage and they can't deal with it, even if on the whole you're not in need to watch it.

So, about Rick and Morty, wasn't there a thread up about making racist or redpilled edits of the show to trigger leftists and make reddittors not want to be associated with it?

Remember when cartoons used to look like this? God I miss the old days of actually having someone to look up to.

Also what happened to all the theme songs? They barely have lyrics anymore. I remembered the time when I can actually sing the song

Trump should just sign an Executive Order to bring back the whole saturday morning cartoon thing. Many of those cartoons got remastered in the mean time so quality wouldn't be an issue either.

Best theme song coming through.

You absolutely have to go back. Complaining about this show is becoming as annoying as obsessing over it.

Wow I care so much about your gay blogpost. You're preaching to the choir with no new material. Complaining about Rick and Morty is played out. We all know it's shit. Go back to cuckchan you mindless faggot.

Kek. Maybe it's time to "take back Rick and Morty". Post swastika Ricks and Mortys. Claim it was originally a Holla Forums meme even though that makes no sense. Would piss people off. Would be very funny.

checked

did i just miss these shows from not having cable as a kid, or did i fall into a new timeline last monday?

checked

did i just miss these shows from not having cable as a kid, or did i fall into a new timeline last monday?

Why is everyone so obsessed with it lately anyway?

Because ledditors who are obssessed with it keep shoving it down our throats.

I cringed hard…
Oddly enough I have watched this show a few times, it's the equivalent of giving an ADHD riddled cat a ball of yarn for half an hour, it's not insightful, nor is it that smart, there's some quick humor in there but if anyone unironically believes it's a 'smart' cartoon then they're just fooling themselves.

Probably this. I feel for you bro, you really missed out on something. Believe me.

That's basically how it went.

Back then, rock and metal were popular, whereas today rap is popular. So yeah…

Rap should NEVER have gone mainstream, completely ruined popular music.

Does this look like somewhere we come to discuss cartoons you fucking faggot?

you do realise those cartoons were essentially zogbot recruitment propaganda
indeed better than the current sjw tier propaganda as they represented strenght and action, but manipulation nonetheless
from the time period i do remember darkwing duck as a good show for the ironic take on cultural icons

as to the whole rick and morty thing that is spammed a lot here today and after the seuchuan or whatever you spell it sauce
i get the feeling this is a test case for new methods of commercials and viral marketing in an age where even the youngest kids are apathic to tradional forms of commercials

yes

GI Joe maybe but not the rest.

Fuck off kid if you don't wanna see normal people bash your favourite man children cuckshow then go to another thread

I don't even watch the show.

Damn, you're naive.

Mass media is designed to mould your perception, encourage degenerate behaviour, normalize homosexuality, single motherhood et cetera while discouraging 'toxic' masculinity. Congragulations, you spotted this in one poorly veiled instance.
>>>/new/

You can't claim something without any proof. Now where's the proof for all those cartoons being ZOGbot recruitment tools?

Representing "strength and action" as you said does not automatically make something a ZOGbot recruiting tool.

Is this where the pickle rickers hang out?

LOL so random

Why is this thread still up

the whole backlash against rick and morty is an excellent example of how to possibly destroy an internet sub-culture:

It's fucking television. Its purpose is to brainwash you. If you haven't figured that out yet, you're on your own.

And the other (Dan Harmon) thinks 29% of the US population is ebul nahtzees and the time for talking is over.

Renegade Angel makes fun of the left way more… The only attacks on the "right" are at Christians.

Where do you think you are?
>>>/4chan/

SAGE HIDE REPORT

Check IDs, dude. All I said was that you're naive for defending your nostalgic reddit cartoon.

Because the general autism and retardation of the fanbase was recently made readily apparent to the public at large when McDonald's ran a promotion for a product the show shamelessly corporate-shilled.

I'm not defending any cartoon, you are just claiming stuff without proof and that's a no-go.

That you're naive? That's evident by your posts.

You can't just go up and say, "these old cartoons were used as ZOGbot recruiting tools" without any proof to back you up and then sperg out when someone calls you out on your faggotry.

Good thing I never said that, then.

I will stick to sophomoric poop jokes thank you

if it is on television it is kike owned and controlled and used as a means to manipulate the subconscious of the society

They make fun of the KKK being just blacks, of Southerners being racists, of vegetarians being gestapo and of Christians being delusional. But the thing is that everyone is perfectly fine with their world view until the titular character shows up and ruins everything for them, so even if the Christian was deluded, his delusion were bringing positive change in other people's lives, and stripping them caused pain and turmoil rather than "muh truth".

Funny how everyone started hating this show immediately after they call out the Jews for war mongering. REALLY gets those brain fuels pumping.

WTF I LOVE RICK AND MORTY NOW

Thunder cats did get a reboot, first episode was GOAT, rest was meh

Post it

It's cancer, and you're cancer for liking it.