SMTIV: Apocalypse review. Sexist, UGH!

archive.is/1BTWM

UGH!
G
H
!

what

Not the kind of dialect I would expect from a name as edgy as

Taking one personal views into account regarding somr subject such as what is considered "sexist" while reviewing a game is not professional.

Good thing that sexism can be objectively described

Pick one and only one

What does this mean?

FUCK OFF
WHY DID YOU PLAY A SEQUEL GAME FIRST THEN?

Don't lie to us like that OP.

ICK

Whoa whoa, are you implying that these guys are professional?

Post earlier retards.
All of them.

A good story should be accessible to anyone. This just alienates potential buyers who didnt have the autism to buy and play through the first 12 games :/

Look at Harry Potter. Each book is self contained and when a character or concept shows up again in a future book, she has the decency to INTRODUCE it again. This makes the books easily received for both fans and newcomers alike. This is why games can never be art. ^^;

Nipnongs don't give a shit about Western SJeW sensibilities. At best they'll give away partial rights to a franchise to a shitty Murricuck team to make a spin-off which includes such considerations if they think it will be a good cash grab.

I could also be a giant faggot and say that Duke Nukem games oversexualize the alpha male stereotype to make it more appealing to homos, which is exactly what that memebro is saying with the sexes flipped.

O_o

I hope that you are just pretending

Get out of my series.

I have no plans to play it. Watched my friend play through Persona 4 a few times. Its his favorite in the series

:V xD

Your friend has shit taste.

This guy writes like an unsufferable faggot

THAT'S THE ENTIRE POINT YOU STUPID FUCK.

Cons:

Such an ugh word.

Why should I? There's 590+ of them and still counting.

So is the game good and this person getting triggered or what?

these people supposedly went to school to learn how to write, or something.

It fixes much of 4's problems, particularly balance issues and has a much tighter premise. It feels much more like the original games than 4.

Other than that, if you liked SMT4 you'll probably like this more, it's got just the right balance between modern Personafag nuSMT and oldfag Old Testament SMT.

If they did, they never took a literature class. They're utterly incapable of detecting symbolism or recognizing themes.

Lmao you entitled shitlords go educate yourself on how entitled sexist racist ophobic you are ;^)

If this is some reverse psychology it's working. I didn't even care about this title, but now that it's triggering normalfags…

I dunno man. Holla Forums's thoughts?

You can take your normalfag memes and go

B-b-but my counselor said I should be legit if I take these creative writing courses in my college even if the professors who teach them are horrible writers themselves.

Symbolism?! Fuck that. I'll just spew out Social Justice shit while looking like a hipster. I'll get mad cred from everybody!

How much free time do you have, because you'll need to invest some of it just to put together the background of SMT4 while playing it.

I am interested, I'll keep an eye on this.

Fuck off nigger

Upon doing a quick search, it is my belief that the writer of this review is either talking about the demon designs that have been in place for more than a decade and is as retarded as the people at Kotaco and Polygon, or is even more so.

This sounds like a person who has never played SMT before.
What else has Hunter Wolfe reviewed?

Looks like Hunter Wolfe writes shit for gamingtrend.com and does mostly articles on dlc, expansions, or other little shit.

This is true, but sjws don't know what professionalism even means.

If you want a story read a book, games are about gameplay.

Yeah? Then why do these games waste so much time on story?

It's already been leaked, check the catalog.

context, but its secondary.

Don't bother.

I will explain it in a single image.

hi timmy

Best to trust someone named Hunter Gatherer. Sounds more like a traditional reviewer.

This thread is basically one big bait into pushing the Holla Forums hivemind on not shitting on the new SMT game but liking it instead.

and i approve, stealth counter brainwash these fucking hipsters

Hunter Gathers a good guy.

Enjoying your first day?

However the buzzword and literal word are two different things. This is the buzzword version, with a subjective definition

I was gonna ask how those designs are "sexist" but they'll probably just say that anything is sexist if it isn't done by their friends who make game in other companies.

This guy sure is ballsy I'll give him that, like you either have to have some nuts or just be a special flavor of retard to try and act upset over something that any fan of the franchise has seen dozens and dozens of times over a multitude of games.

Like damn, is he trying to retroactively say that all of the Megami Tensei games are bad because muh sexist character designs?

I agree. Writing should be easy to follow and understand, like books for children.

What a disappointment it must be to its parents. They gave it an alpha name thinking they'd birthed an alpha male, and instead they got this.

You're a retard tbh fam ;3

Good thing that they are not professional. Reminder that most big studios make games to please shitty journalist that dislike their jobs and videogames, only to rake in good reviews that normal fags care and fall for.

HAHAHAHAHA

"Icky" is for when you spill jam over your hands not "I disagree with this :(". How do these people stay in WRITING positions when they write like a fucking 6 year old?

Technically they picked up the controller and it spilled icky sexist tripe all over their screens

uwu desu

Holy shit! Is this the kind of faggot that FO4 was made for?

You image is wrong.

Now this is bait I can understand, clear cut and obvious.

Last Bible > everything else

I actually thought they stopped making SMT games after all the Personas.

4 posts, all cancer.
God help you if you aren't just pretending to be retarded.

Pic related.

Leftists are manchildren, one and all.

tl;dr

Read the first line you lazy nigger.

Makes perfect sense

It's why they gravitate to the things they do.

That's not how English works, Mr Professional Journalist.

Almost, except that he should've used the adjective not the noun.

Where this come from again?

They don't even hide their casualness nor their bias anymore.

Is apocalypse as gun as Nocturnal?

NO MARIE NO BUY

I meant fun, sorry for the typo

it means they look good

Only fat ugly people hate sexism. Oh and those who love depopulation love gender queering and desexualization. (Establishment)

He's not a normalfag. Stop trying to force this gay meme.

It's not sexism though. That's another Marxist abuse of language. There is nothing sexist about a good looking person, objectification does not exist.

It's just disgusting liberals trying to drag everyone else down to their level.

Yea that's also true but you alienate stupid people with your argument.

Using words like Marxism and liberalism sort of charges your words politically and turns your opponent's brain off. You should be more practical and point out the obvious. He doesn't like sexuality because that's where his identity and self searchings been dedicated and no one wants his dick because he's probably an anti social fat piece of crap who can't lift 10lbs off the floor.

Are comments active? is there any reply that isn't retarded?

holy fuck really?!
i think get drunk now

Like you? No big loss then Holla Forums.

Leftists have no thoughts in their brain, just lots of Jewish cum.

But I am, leftist ideology and its adherents are the culprits.

First off, it's a SMT game, so this should be expected. Secondly, it's a sequel to SMT IV right? Newcomers should be playing that instead of coming straight to this. That's like saying the 5th season of breaking bad would be confusing for someone who didn't watch any other seasons.

You mean the ones that are accurate portrayals of mythological beings of several cultures? Sure thing. At least research the source material before making a claim like this.
>implying journos do research

Do you really expect this numale cuckold to have bothered to play any of the previous games?

That's abelist user. Stop imposing your cishet, white, patriarchal standards on me.

But how can the progressive cultures of black and brown ethnicites be sexist? This is clearly cultural appropriate and defilement by these oppressive honorary Aryans.

Really, user, it's the current year, I expect a lot more sensitivity from you. You sound quite problematic.

And apparently it's too hard.

What a surprise.

It has nothing to do with lack of research. It has to do with them being idiots and knowing nothing about their own culture, or others, because they don't read.

Yall niggas need to lighten up and laugh every now and then

Well, yes? You realized it was bait which was intentional. Now you just look retarded

I'm saying you have a good argument and it's not wrong. What the fuck is wrong with your reading comprehension??

He's made up his mind and drew his line in the sand.
you gotta let him go.

Not true.
Crappy bait.
Good work getting a million replies tho
Captcha: ylbait

All I gather from this is that I should talk like a cucked redditor, as in, you.

Doesn't make you less of retard. Jesus fuck, get out

even put more effort into his bait than you did

You still got it wrong buck-o, nuclear wasteland was all reclaimed by the earth again, time works differently outside the firmament.

Rev up those chainsaws, lads.

I never needed an excuse to post these.

So… is this game good? the only game I played was Nocturnal, or how it was called here Lucifer's Call.

I think he means you sound like a shitposter so you'll be treated like one.
You can still drop truth bombs without sounding like a buzzword spouting faggot like the leftists often do.

Pointing out the left is to blame is being a shitposter?

I should not be so mean here? What the fuck is this place and when did it turn into a reddit tier shithole?

Are you a retard?
You're a sperg blaming everyone around him for not sounding as retarded as he does
Kill yourself newfag, or lurk more. Whichever one gets you to make an observation that requires more analytical skills than what a 7th grader is capable of

What observation is that?

Blaming a numale cuck that does it because he is thirsty for pussy instead of pointing out the ideological cancer leftism is?

Telling me I shouldn't sound so mean because of MUH PR? That I shouldn't use non kosher terms that reference Marx and his filthy Semitic ideology because it will make leftists like you shut your brains down? That I should pretend you even have the brain capacity to do anything but acquiesce to the demands of anyone willing to call you bad names?

God they are going to have a fit over that scene where Toki, a 13 year old girl has to seal up the Aether jar of Lust, then talks to herself about what it felt like after sealing it.

webm related

you have to use your big boy words and actually explain things over just slapping a label on an undesirable thought and calling it cause of all problems today because of your victim complex

What a fag

Then why didn't they just drill sideways? We know they tried to drill upwards.

So Atlus remembers how to make a hard game without bullshit now?

What did he mean by this

What

I'm not a leftist. I just suggested your approach to convince someone who is not apologetic to your point of view is completely ineffective and childish. Since you poorly reacted like a troll, and not a good one since I was a master before you jerked off to your first picture of misty from Pokemon, I'm assuming your read it and are just really upset about my hard gay bareback response.

Go fuck yourself, kid.

Pointing out they are cancer doesn't get them to listen or does it get you laid. You think you are getting anything other than missionary out of a conservative? You need to know how to charm a liberal son, or you'll never get seconds after her pooch.

epic post.

Niggers don't use Pepe anymore. Didn't you hear? He's a white supremacist now. :^)

These people do realize nobody cares anymore right? The whole "sexist" thing has failed. Developers don't care, the media doesn't care. Only Marvel comics are still trying to push that tumblr bullshit.

Who cares SMT4 final was shit anyway, not like this is something that would suddenly make it bad